Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Rue is the Heart? I_vote_lcapRue is the Heart? I_voting_barRue is the Heart? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rue is the Heart? I_vote_lcapRue is the Heart? I_voting_barRue is the Heart? I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Rue is the Heart? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Rue is the Heart? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Rue is the Heart? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Rue is the Heart? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Rue is the Heart? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Rue is the Heart? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Rue is the Heart? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Rue is the Heart? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Rue is the Heart? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Rue is the Heart? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Rue is the Heart? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Rue is the Heart?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Rue is the Heart? Empty
PostSubject: Rue is the Heart?   Rue is the Heart? EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:14 pm

Hong Kong, China. A bustling city that is an economic powerhouse of China and the world. A great city of opportunity and crime and downfall. But also one of hope in addition to crime and despair. An interesting mix of the port city.

On one such dock was a strange looking boy. Four foot ten, a lightningbolt shaped hair pin on the left side of his blond hair, red eyes, and a strange, red jacket with black ribbons in the "waist" of it with a tail was what the kid looked like. Plus matching hakama and socks/sandles. He also had a sword on his back.

Rui had his power under a strict lock and key and just watched the commotion of the docks in idle curiosity...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Rue is the Heart? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue is the Heart?   Rue is the Heart? EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:50 am

Ariel was lounging near the docks on the arm of a crane, listening to the noise of the bustling city. This was new to her, all this noise and life. Ok so Kurakara town wasn't exactly small, but it was nothing compared to Hong Kong. And she found she enjoyed it, even if she got unwanted attention. Being where normal people couldn't get to helped allot, as well as not letting a single drop of energy leak from her. As she sat there, she sensed around the area for anything worth fighting with or killing. And she watched. She watched the sky, and the city and the boats out at sea. And eventually she noticed a small boy on the docks, someone she recognized.

Ariel considered what to do. She could ignore him, and maybe he'd go away and she could pretend their paths never crossed. Or she could let him know she was here. They had an interesting conversation, last time they met. She decided to leave the choice up to him, and released a small amount of her energy, knowing he'd catch it. Then she waited on her perch.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Rue is the Heart? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue is the Heart?   Rue is the Heart? EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:40 pm

The boy's spine stiffened when he felt it. Rui looked towards the source and rose an eyebrow. He'd helped educate her on arrancar while fighting her. She must have spotted him and flared out a little. Getting up, the boy casually went to her, avoiding workmen and the like to get to where she was at.

"Fancy meeting you here. I hope you're not here to fight me this time..." He smiled shyly. They never really finished last time...things were getting too heated to really do anything more. Plus, more attention than just the one shinigami was being shown. Either way, he didn't want to continue it. After all, it just fueled his migraine.

Laying down beside her he waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Rue is the Heart? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue is the Heart?   Rue is the Heart? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 8:30 pm

Ariel looked up as the boy joined her and calmly nodded. "As much as I love fighting, I'm not in the mood right now." Ariel told him. "Talking though, I wouldn't be against.." She said. Something was on her mind, had been for a while now since the offer the gotei had extended to all vizards in the kishi. The only other member had happily excepted the offer of joining a vizard only elite squad within the gotei, but Ariel wasn't so sure.

"Do you trust the Gotei Rui?" Ariel asked. Maybe asking an arrancar wasn't the best idea, but since their last meeting she'd met or researched others and Rui seemed rather detached from the rest of his kind. Someone who was nuetral might be worth asking.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Rue is the Heart? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue is the Heart?   Rue is the Heart? EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:24 pm

Rui hid his relief. He took off his sword and put it beside him. He wondered what she wanted to talk about. When she spoke up, he rose an eyebrow. The childlike arrancar rolled to his back to look up at her better. "I don't think that's the right question to ask. If I leaked out any energy, I would be hunted by the Gotei in the area simply because of what I am, even if I am an abomination among my own kind. I believe the correct question is do you trust its current leader, Grainne Xios."

He paused briefly just to see if her expression changed at all. "She allowed a vizard who is fananically loyal to the Gotei to assist in thier retaking Soul Society and allowed another to do the same, giving them the incredibly dangerious task of occupying the Maggot Leader and later stalled for time against Aizen as one of their own got there to seal him. She even went so far as to find out what happened to one of them when they disappeared after a tough fight. Even venturing into Hueco Mundo to find her. She even openly declared her still a friend despite her becoming an arrancar. She's currently under the tutalage of Lord Wolfcloak's daughter to overcome her hunger for souls. Something that is extremely difficult to do, trust me.

The one fault is that I don't think she takes losses well. After one of her officers was killed, and killed the hollow that killed him, she went berserk. Luckily, casualties were few, practically nill, but still. I would imagine relations with the Gotei and the Coalition are a bit strained at the moment. She's inexperienced. Or Lord Wolfcloak has gone a bit soft. Either way...I think you just need to sit down and talk to Ms. Xios. Only after that can you make a decision to trust them. Or as the age old saying goes, "a leader is defined by the people he keeps close to him." Who does she trust most? Who does she keep as advisors? Who does she favor most?

Those are things you should find on your own."

He looked at her curiously, wondering if he should push or not. It was an interesting thing to ask.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Rue is the Heart? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue is the Heart?   Rue is the Heart? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 4:21 pm

Ariel listened quietly to what Rui had to say about the gotei and their leader. She'd heard some of that, she'd even met Grainne when the vizard in question went missing. Elayne was her name. She didn't know the girl had become an Arrancar. That was an interesting bit of information, since she hadn't even known it was possible. then again she didn't know very much about Arrancar. "I've met some of her consultants. I was very good freinds with one of them a long time ago. Only he knows who I am and he hasn't told anyone because when I met Grainne she didn't know me." Ariel said.

"Those two vizards, they don't have any bad blood with the Gotei. I've met the male, and its obvious how loyal he is to the gotei. I can't really use them to judge this situation." Ariel said. "If they're so quick to hunt you down as you say, then I guess I have my answer." She continued. She noticed the hint of curiousity in his face. "You look like you want to ask me something. Go for it."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Rue is the Heart? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue is the Heart?   Rue is the Heart? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 5:41 pm

Rui nodded. He suspected it was that other shinigami that spoke with her the first time they met. He still frowned though. "I don't think you should make that decision so quickly. Hollows and arrancar have always been enemies of the Gotei with exceedingly few exceptions, only two, now three, that I know of. Out of dozens, hundreds, even thousands. I haven't exactly proven to be innocent to them, so there is that to take into consideration. If you're thinking about me and how they treat me. But it is your choice."

He rolled back on his stomach. "Why ask such a thing? Who are her closest consultants? I'm assuming that shinigami that you talked to when we first met...there was one that joined her in Hueco Mundo that was very strong...but I don't know enough..."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Rue is the Heart? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue is the Heart?   Rue is the Heart? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 11:13 pm

"Maybe I am deciding things to quickly. But I feel closer to arrancar and hollow than i do shinigami. Oh i might kill hollow out of necessity when they cause trouble on earth but I dont condemn them all for existing either." She sighed. "Why? Its a very long story. I may not have made it clear in the past, I cant remember, but I'm an escaped maggot. Sentenced to death for being a vizard by the shinigami, I ended up going berserk and forcing them to seal me instead.

My identity isn't secret, but as far as i know only the shinigami i was talking to when we first met knows i'm free and alive. Which could quickly change. I don't trust the gotei, but they offered all vizards a place in a special squad. It means i could join them again, start my life over maybe. I suppose that would depend on how the captain commander reacts to my past crimes. And more recent ones."
She said. The first thing she'd done after being set free, was hunt down every member of central 46 that had escaped the maggot uprising. Might not go down to well with the new captain commander.

"Akihiko Iyou, is one of her consultants as far as I can tell. I heard he was previously the captain commander, so that makes sense. The other man, I think is Jensen Reinhart. I met him once, some crazy hollow attacked a rookie shinigami in karakura town. Made it in time to save her. I don't know if her father is an advisor but Parius Ryokotei is another notable member of the gotei." She looked at Rui and frowned. "I would worry i'm telling you to much information if I thought it really made a difference. I'm sure the arrancar's leader knows more than enough about the gotei."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Rue is the Heart? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue is the Heart?   Rue is the Heart? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:04 am

Rui gave her a sad smile. It was quite a thing to say. He listened to her reasoning. He thought that shinigami's spiritual pressure felt familiar. Another advisor's name was revealed. It was interesting how they extended a joining between the two groups. But then, with Central 46 gone. She even worried about him knowing a little too much about them.

The boy chuckled. "I don't tell Lord Wolfcloak everything. And vice versa...he seemed awfully chummy with the Captain Commander when she arrived in Hueco Mundo. Make no mistake, I'm not a part of the Espada...I'm an observer. Who occasionally uses the Espada King for game nights and the like in Los Noches. Last time I told him anything about the Gotei was when they retook Soul Society and sealed Aizen...which if he forced them to retreat, it would be about the only time hollow, arrancar, shinigami, vizard, and humans would ever work together. Thankfully that wasn't the case.

Was one of them tall, tanned, with long dark brown hair, five o'clock shadow with scars on his face and seemed to have muscles on top of muscles? That was the guy that went with her...I bounced off of him when I couldn't stop in time..."

He blushed lightly at this. It wasn't too often he sped around failed to stop, but it did happen on occasion. The small blond decided to let her consider a possibility though. "How was Central 46? What were the relationship between the two entities? Or at least the attitudes of them? If it wasn't good...you might not have anything to worry about. It seems like Mr. Iyou cares a lot about you...so you might just have one person that can vouch for you, especially depending upon his history with you..."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Rue is the Heart? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue is the Heart?   Rue is the Heart? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:37 am

"Yes that sounds about right. Captain muscles is pretty powerful. I'd guess he's an adviser alright. Wait you bounced off him?" She said, laughing at him. "Oh thats pretty funny. Thanks for making my day." She said. She listened to his questions and nodded.

"Central 46 is made up of a collection of 'nobles', the guys on the tippity top, who live on the backs of all the souls in the rukongai and use the gotei as their police force. They were basically the soul societies government, a very currupt one. Its exactly like it is in this world, the rich living off the poor. Atleast in hueco mundo you all know where you stand. I'm not sure what the relationship was like. I know Aki didn't get on well with them. He ended up in the maggots nest for pulling a prank. Atleast thats what I was told by one of the maggots in the nest. She was very happy to see him since he put her there. However the new captain commander might not feel the same."

"Akihiko might care about me but I don't care about him. He betrayed me. I'm over it but I don't want to be his friend. It cant end well..."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Rue is the Heart? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue is the Heart?   Rue is the Heart? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 5:15 pm

Rui blushed harder when she laughed at him. Even grumbling a little bit, mentioning he was under a hundred pounds. She answered him none the less. Interesting how similar the two worlds are. "This one has gotten a little bit better. Slowly, but surely. As long as there is a government, there will be at least some corruption, always. Still, kinda interesting the former Captain Commander was a resident of the nest himself...and for a prank too. All the leaders of the Maggots were killed off in the assault.

But there is only really one way to know for sure how it will end. And that is to try. *shrugs* But again, your choice. I was awfully nosy this time around...only fair I offer you the same curtesy, yes? Maybe afterwards we can play some human games...I have plenty in my various hideouts..."
He simply watched her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Rue is the Heart? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue is the Heart?   Rue is the Heart? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:17 pm

"Figures they would have been. They kicked the gotei out while it was weak, but the maggot leader made the mistake of not chasing them to earth to finish them off. I'm glad i didn't join up with that useless rabble." Ariel said. She looked at Rui. "Eh. I'll bite. what are you doing on the docks in the human world this late at night? Are arrancar nocturnal or something? I suppose you live in a land of eternal night."

She had a few other questions. She'd told him enough to earn the answers to some of these atleast. "So tell me a few things then. How did the arrancar king cause the gotei's fall? I've heard numerous rumors from him working with a vizard to do it." She said. "If he was working with a vizard, did they survive? does he allow vizards in his court, or are they just pawns to him, like they seem to be for everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Rue is the Heart? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue is the Heart?   Rue is the Heart? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 2:07 am

Rui shrugged. "I'm here because I like to watch. Because what I was observing earlier started to bore me, so I continued to here. Some things I don't watch very often. It just happened to be nighttime when I decided to be here...I assure you you'll see me in daylight one of these days." Rui couldn't resist a coy smile.

It dropped with the subject change. "It started with a very massive battle in Karakura town. The previous Espada King, Grand Chat, I shit you not that was his name...and he lived up to it supposedly, and Arngrim invaded. The Coalition had a couple of people there and had a very experimental shield system in place. A sinner and a few other hollow and arrancar invaded as well. One of the Vizard showed up, that Gotei 13 loyalist I do believe, along with a couple others. The captain commander also showed up...Akihiko. The two super powers went at it while everyone else fought. One of the vizard met his end, and the other one followed the retreating arrancar.

I assume she got brainwashed or was controlled after she went berserk, because she was superpowered and sent in to Soul Society. In addition to her, another opponent for them showed up and there was some terrorist attack. The fight got a little close to the Maggot's Nest and busted it wide open. Even untrained or very rusty, if given numbers, could cause problems. That's what happened. The captain commander fought her to stall time for the retreat, and got severely injured himself. A single captain stayed though, and gave the Maggots quite a bit of trouble. I believe it was the same one that ended up sealing Aizen..."

The small child waited to see if there was anything else she wanted to know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rue is the Heart? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rue is the Heart?   Rue is the Heart? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rue is the Heart?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Other Areas-
Jump to: