Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Twin Despair I_vote_lcapTwin Despair I_voting_barTwin Despair I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Twin Despair Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Twin Despair Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Twin Despair Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Twin Despair Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Twin Despair Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Twin Despair Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Twin Despair Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Twin Despair Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Twin Despair Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Twin Despair Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Twin Despair Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Twin Despair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Twin Despair Empty
PostSubject: Twin Despair   Twin Despair EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:51 pm

Mei and Kaiya were travelling to Karakura because the Coalition had detected something going wrong here and sent them to investigate. Little did the girls know that hours later the most devastating thing in the universe would happen to them.

Boredom.

When they got here they didn't find anything wrong with the city of Karakura. It was pretty quiet despite the fact it was mid afternoon. They seriously searched for anything even a random thug activity and found nothing but a quiet town with nothing going on for once in it's life.

"I'm so booooreeeeeddd" Mei complained as Kaiya sighed and nodded in agreement, "Me too but what can we do? Orders are orders we have to patrol the city." Mei grimaced at the orders part, "I think it still sucks we're forced to work with the Coalition.. we're barely of legal age for that kind of stuff ya know?"

Kaiya nodded in agreement again and the two stopped at a bench in the middle of a park. The sun had begun to set by the time they arrived here so darkness would be descending upon them soon.

"Wanna take a break and kick back for a bit?" Kaiya said as she pulled out her 3DS XL and handed Mei her own, "Sure I'll smash you to bits for a couple of minutes.." Mei said still down about the boring day, "Hah you wish!" Kaiya said nudging her before they began to play against eachother. They were battling using infared on their pokemon games.. It was pretty intense.

But their entire lives were about to change and neither of them knew it yet..

And one would end..

WHO WOULD IT BE!? o.o.. dun dun dun..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Twin Despair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Despair   Twin Despair EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 2:26 pm

A peaceful day in kurakara town. That would change soon enough, Rathia thought as she walked through the streets of the human world. She was cloaked in the image of a tall male in a suit, black hair and blue eyes, and found it amusing that humans were so oblivious to the danger walking right past them. But smallfry pests were of no interest to Rathia today. No, it was time for some experimentation on stronger beings.

She sensed a duo who fit the match not long after arriving, and had been following them around as they patrolled. Tracking them was easy, and avoiding notice was as simple as switching her appearance when no one was looking. They had no idea what awaited them. Rathia followed the duo to a park, as the sun began to set. They sat down to relax, and the machine smiled.

She'd heard them complaining about how bored they'd been all day, so it was time to fix that. Rathia spotted a couple some distance away, and walked over to them. "Greetings humans." She said to them, as she stabbed the man in the chest with a short blade that extended from her arm. Before the woman could scream, she grabbed her face and covered her mouth, letting her cloak vanish, revealing her true, robotic form.

"Do not fear, this will only hurt a little." Rathia said as she pulled the blade from the man's chest, and stabbed it into the woman. The man had already seccumb to her nanites control, and stared at his dying partner with glassy eyes.

Rathia stepped back, and pointed towards the clearing in the part. "Go and play with with my new freinds." She ordered. The humans nodded in compliance and slowly made their way towards the two girls playing video games in the grass, as the wounds in their torso slowly closed up leaving only blood to show they'd been stabbed.

Rathia kept her distance, as her husks burst into the clearing and attacked the girls, charging across the grass to assault them with punches and kicks. though they had  been normal humans, they were powered up by the nanites in their body. (tier 2-4)
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Twin Despair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Despair   Twin Despair EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:18 pm

The girls weren't paying attention to anything but their games until someone suddenly smacked Mei in the face and knocked her backwards. Kaiya's jaw dropped and she started berating the man who did it only for a woman to start attacking her, so she started defending herself with regular blocks.

Mei on the other hand quickly recovered from her downtime and stood up in a rage. She hadn't DONE anything to deserve that! In her anger she activated "Critical Hit!" and smacked the guy across the face to dish our double the damage she would have done normally sending him sprawling to the ground if it connected. Otherwise she would have proceeded to counter his punches and kicks with her own until she managed to land that critical hit blow and send him to the ground.

Kaiya, usually calm, quickly decided this needed to stop and activated a power herself called "Power Suit" as the name implies she instantly had a suit of armor around her entire body complete with a helmet and an arm cannon. Said cannon then proceeded to fire a beam of ice at the woman she was fighting to "Chill" the competition and keep the fight from escalating any further until the girl could figure out what was going on.

What in the world was with these two anyways? Coming at the girls like that all of a sudden for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Twin Despair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Despair   Twin Despair EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:44 pm

Rathia watched through her husks eyes as they attacked, one succeeding in smacking one of the targets in the face. In response, he was punched back, sending him flying across the green grass. Despite his injuries, he stood back up and returned his gaze to the girl. meanwhile, Rathia continued her studies, while finding a third and fourth victim, a couple of skaters wondering over towards the commotion. Rathia stabbed them both quickly before they could react and vanished back into the trees.

The female husk was hit with the frost beam, barely. She tried to dodge but her orm had been frozen. She struggled to free herself as the two new husks came dashing out of the bushes with their board. One swung at the ice on the females arm to free her, while the other attacked the girl in the armored suit. interesting technology, rathia noted.

The male who had been punched by Mei charged at her, attampting to tackle and pick her up. If he succeeded, he would slam her into the ground, then stomp on her face. Or try to. If she dodge, he would be caught out and open to an attack. The woman and other skater managed to free her arm, and both joined in on attacking kaiya with board and fists.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Twin Despair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Despair   Twin Despair EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:21 pm

The girls were bewildered at the fact that seemingly everyday people were starting to attack them for no reason at all. Mei and Kaiya came to the same conclusion pretty quickly as this dragged on. Someone or something was controlling them. Kaiya dodged her attackers by morphing into a little ball at and rolling around them only for a bomb to have taken her previous place and then explode causing four bala's worth of damage to anyone caught in the small grenade like blast radius.

Mei on the other hand was starting to lose her calm entirely. She activated Super Strength! and a weapon that looked like an X made of two double ended spears appeared in her hand. Which she promptly threw at the male in order to try and cut him in half as he rushed her. Assuming she succeeded she would move to help Kaiya. If not she would grapple with him and eventually attempt to overpower his throw with one of her own launching him towards a tree.

"Sister!" Kaiya said as she un-ball morphed and caught the previously thrown weapon and hurled it back towards Mei who caught it, unless it was intercepted somehow, and pulled it into two spears to fight the next person to try and attack her whether it was the same male or a new enemy. Kaiya however fired another ice beam at the several attackers working their way towards her as she had been rolling around to avoid them this entire time.

Controlled or not these people were really strong for average humans.. The girls couldn't just sit back and take it easy on them all either. If this kept up they would have to start trying even harder to put these people down. Kaiya disapproved of Mei trying to kill one of them but as she faced and blocked attacks from her assailants her patience and kindness levels began to dwindle.

The girls didn't realize there was someone watching them the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Twin Despair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Despair   Twin Despair EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 12:06 am

The cross blade struck the man across the chest ripping him open, but he still continued to stumble towards the girl as his wounds tried to heal. However the damage was too severe to reverse, and the nanites gave up. The man suddenly exploded into a bloody mess as the tiny nanites inside him self destructed, though the explosion was so small it was far from dangerous to anyone else. Rathia looked around for more humans to convert, but many had made themselves scarce when they noticed the fighting.

She managed to grab a homeless man who seemed more interested than afraid of what was going on, but it became clear she might need to risk exposing her position the get more husks, or start pulling serion in from Asenda prime, but at that point those girls would probably figure out she was here. Time to push. With the 3 husks chasing the one girl in the power suit around, Rathia had one split off and two of them begin chasing the other girl.

With them both distracted, Rathia chose to emerge, dropping her cloak effect and summoned a solid metal spear that glowed with pure heat. She took aim at the girl in the suit and threw the inferno spear at her leg, sending it flying through one of the husks that was in the way. The heat and toughness of the metal would allow it to pierce through the armor unless it was exceptionally tough. Then she would dash forward, energy wings springing into existance, and snatch the weapon back, ripping it from the girls leg if need be.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Twin Despair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Despair   Twin Despair EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 12:29 pm

The male Mei struck turned into goop. ...That was certainly unexpected and Mei was stunned for a split second until Kaiya snapped her out of it by calling out, "Sis I don't sense any life energy from these guys!" now..Mei couldn't sense worth crap. But her sister could. So Mei went with it and decided these guys were already dead and needed to be put down permanently.

Just as she thought that several men wearing assorted martial arts outfits randomly appeared infront of each of the nanite controlled puppets, Rathia, and even her spear, suddenly and without warning shouting "Toasty" in unison as they delivered a very powerful uppercut attempt at each target before the random men disappeared into thin air.

At the same time Mei and Kaiya had used that split second distraction to get back together and grinned at each other for a second. "Hacks!" Mei shouted first causing several dozen computer monitors to suddenly appear out of nowhere and hit,or tried to at least, Rathia during her initial charge. These computers were special however as they were extremely durable and were moving at bala speeds making them impact quite hard.

Using Mei's further distraction to properly aim Kaiya shouted, "Game Over!" and snapped her fingers causing an explosion big enough to not only engulf the nanite puppets but possibly Rathia too if she didn't back away a bit first. This explosion was very powerful easily matching a gran rey cero in it's destructive force.

Mei had to physically move Kaiya out of the way because the dummy forgot "to get outside of the range of your own friggin explosion!" which got her minorly burned on her back but she shook it off and turned to find, hopefully, only Rathia standing. Though if the dead people were still walking and kickin then the girls would prepare for round 2.

If Rathia was indeed the only one left, or if she girls saw her take control of another person as they were paying attention this time, they would enter second stage and get prepped to fight her.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Twin Despair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Despair   Twin Despair EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 1:34 pm

Rathia watched as several men popped into existance and attacked all of her husks, her spear and herself at once. She flipped upwards through the air and over the man that struck at her, and her spear was launched upwards too. She spun grabbed it as she glidded across the air, watching the two girls. All of her husks failed to avoid the attacks from the men and were sent srawling, but shambled back onto their feet.

Rathia noticed a sudden onslaught of computer monitors, all coming towards her. She slashed at the first one, cutting into it slightly, but found it was far too tough to be destroyed even with an inferno spear. So she deployed her combat shield, and used it to block or bash away the monitors. They swamped her though, some hitting her legs, crushing and damaging her weak armor. She started to fall back faster and eventually used her shunpo like dash granted by her energy wings to escape into the air.

And then she noticed the attack that shot down and exploded where she'd been, ripping her husks to shreds. In a fit of pure annoyance, the blade of her spear started to glow and she launched it down at the feet of the two girls. As soon as it hit the ground the spear would explode with the power of a cero. A second spear appeared in her hand, and she went down to meet them, close and personal.

In a burst of speed Rathia dashed forward between the two girls and slammed her combat shield at Mei, sweaping the spear around she tried to hamstring Kaiya with the blade. If it did hit, the wound would be instantly cautorised by the heat. She spun rapidly and sent a kick at Mei's face at the same time as striking at Kaiya with the shield, her intention being to force them appart.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Twin Despair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Despair   Twin Despair EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 2:18 pm

"Kaiya!" Mei said as she instinctively moved to protect her sister from the explosive spear. Activating "Mega Armor!" she took the brunt of the explosion with moderate damage to herself thanks to the ability giving her heirro-like skin keeping her from taking tons of damage. She kneeled down for a bit though because it had hurt and she was only human.

Rathia didn't waste any time though, she had rushed the girls and tried to slam Mei in the face with her shield which Mei dealt with by counter bashing it with her twin spears at the last second. Kaiya moved to avoid the spear but still got cut on her upper thigh deep enough to slow her down. thankfully and painfully the wound cauterized keeping it from being a major issue but it still slowed Kaiya down because of the pain.

Rathia then proceeded to try and kick Mei in the face who by now had not only recovered to her feet but had done so very rapidly upon seeing Kaiya injured by the spear. She punched with the last timer left on her Super Strength! to counter the kick and maybe even do some backlash damage from the force of the punch.

She used "Customization" and pulled a sword for herself out of thin air as her spears vanished because Super Strength! had expired. This sword would be equal to zan steel and looked like the master sword from legend of zelda. She then proceeded with a vicious flurry of attacks against Rathia while Kaiya activated "Ninjutsu!" and started spitting fireballs at Rathia from afar. Making sure not to hit her sister on accident.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Twin Despair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Despair   Twin Despair EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:10 am

Rathia watched how the two sisters interacted as they faught. Mei, though she did not know her name, was definately a closer rangered fighter and very protective of her sister. She would be tough to beat in close range, mainly because Kaiya, the other girl, seemed to avoid getting close. Kaiya would suffer up close against Rathia, as proven by how she'd barely avoided the spear before retreating. Rathia could use that weakness to kill one or both of them. Once one was out of the way she could capture the other and leave before more opponants showed up.

The girl Mei was proving to be a pain as she punched Rathia's leg, throwing off her balance and almost causing her to fall. Fortuneately her lower leg armor was much tougher, like her forarms and hands, crafted from the same material as her spears. She flipped backwards and retreated slightly as the girl created a sword, and a quick scan of the weapon's compound materials suggested it was tough enough to withstand the heat of her spears.

Rathia expected the flurry of attacks and began to fall back using her shield to protect her most vital areas from being cut. Serion or not she would not be able to avoid structural damage from that blade. She detected the other girls attacks, now fire she could handle. She initated an intricate series of dodges and blocks as she was slowly forced back. She suffered damage to her upper arms and legs, and didn't escape completely unscathe. She was getting annoyed now, and as Mei went to strike she suddenly let go of her spear in the path of the blade, activating the spear's destruct ability, and dashed straight up.

While Mei was busy dealing with that Rathia spoke. "You two are starting to get on my nerves. But I was just playing before. Die or surrender, I can use you eitherway.". She then let loose her Nova mode, her powercore output suddenly doubling. The first thing she did in this new form was rip open a portal to the serion homeworld, sucking through an unfortunate machine who had previously been minding their own business. Before the newcomer could react she stabbed it with her injector blade, watching the girls carefully as she did, though she couldn't smile on the outside, she was definately smiling.

The infected Serion took on her appearance, but its armor was black. It was three tiers lower than her, but besides that it was an exact copy. Rathia summoned her gunlance then, and her replicate summoned a pair of inferno spears. Without another word it dropped to attack Mei with a flurry of stabs and slashes with its spear, while Rathia watch Kaiya like the robotic predator she was.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Twin Despair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Despair   Twin Despair EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:30 pm

Boom. Another spear blew up in Mei's face. This time it had done more than just hurt as she was blown backwards sliding along the ground for a while. She did manage to get back up thanks to MEga Armor! but she was very unhappy and very sore. She had scrapes all over her body from bouncing off the ground but the bleeding wasn't all that serious. She activated Customization! again making the sword disappear and get replaced with an oversized phase cannon which she angrily fired at Rathia while she was doing something to another robot that just suddenly appeared. The cannon would be like a cero in power and be double the size of a cero.

As she did this the words "Level Up" Appeared over both girls heads before fading and they felt a little stronger. Kaiya had moved as she saw Mei pull out the cannon and knew what was coming as they played the same games together for years. She then proceeded to throw a "RasenShuriken" at Rathia just as her power suit fizzled and fell apart off her as the power faded the RasenShuriken would expand for fifty feet if dodged to try and catch her anyways before exploding for the same distance with the power of the level 80 hadou. As that was dealt with two random men appeared and like before tried to do a single powerful upper cut to both Rathia and her new clone before disappearing again.

Mei had dropped the cannon in place and made it disappear as she pulled out a boomerang and threw it at the clone of Rathia. If it got within five feet of the clone it would explode out for ten feet with the force of a couple of bala. Using this as a distraction  Mei then proceeded to pull two spears out of the air Dainslef and Gungir fighting on par with the robot clone of Rathia using those.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Twin Despair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Despair   Twin Despair EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:55 pm

Rathia used her shield to block the cannon shots as she continued her work uninterrupted. The fight continued, and Kaiya attacked Rathia with a massive spinning disk. She dodged over it only for it to expand and almost catch her in a blast. She activated an extended energy shield that surrounded and protected her from the blast before it could damage her.

Rathia ignored Mei who was now very much preocupied with her copy, and moved in to attack Kaiya with a powerful thrust of her lance. If the girl dodged directly back she would fire a shotgun like blast from her lance the power of a cero, however if she simply sidestepped the thrust Rathia would spin and slam the hammer like counter balance into her side. Meanwhile Rathia's clone would intercept and distract Mei, keeping her away from Kaiya.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Twin Despair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Despair   Twin Despair EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:43 pm

Mei was not oblivious to what was going on as she continually parried the copy of Rathia in a stalemate spear match. Rathia for some reason had decided to focus on Kaiya and that didn't sit well with Mei at all. In fact it made her worry all the more.. If only she could deal with this stupid clone! She pushed the clone backwards during the latest parry with a heave and dropped the spears to pull out a giant mallet which she tried to use to crunch the clone of rathia into a pancake.

Kaiya had similarly realized she was being singled out and dodged backwards in order to avoid being stabbed only for a beam of energy to come flying at her which forced her to use ninjutsu to counter it. "Chidori!" She quickly cried as she thrust her right hand forward causing the beam to be stopped and dissipate as it collided with her lightning covered hand. She activated "Power Suit" again and fired an ice beam at Rathia's mid-section trying to freeze her in place followed by ball morphing and rolling around her quickly in a circle dropping three bombs that would explode and cause four bala's worth of damage each.

She came out of the ball morph and aimed her gun at Rathia waiting to see if she had managed to hurt the creature at all. Noticing Mei was having issues she fired a giant ball of energy the same power as a cero at the clone of rathia.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Twin Despair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Despair   Twin Despair EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:30 pm

The clone mearly dodged the attempt to crush her, and tossed one of the spears towards the girl, activating its detonation sequence so that it would explode in Mei's face. As Rathia faught her own foe, she watched the lightning attack carefully, not wanting to be touched by that. Coming into contact with large sources of electricity forced Rathia into a mode she tried to avoid using unless she really needed to.

The girl shot an ice blast and hit Rathia, freezing her legs in place. Before she could react, Kaiya dropped a couple of bombs around her and they exploded, sending her flying. She hit a tree, cracking it in half, and smashed to a stop in some bushes. However when Kaiya looked to see if she'd done any damage, all she would see was Rathia's metal body covered in black scorch marks from the blast. She was otherwise unfazed, not showing any signs of the damage she'd taken. After all, bar Serena and a few others, Machines didn't feel pain.

Rathia's eyes glowed with Vicious intelligence as she lowered her lance towards Kaiya, catching the counter balance under her arm. She locked her other arm, shield set to deflect attacks away as she suddenly shot at Kaiya at near shunpo speeds in a charge that contained the force of a cero oscuros, and would easily impale Kaiya, Armor or not. She was going for the kill.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Twin Despair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Despair   Twin Despair EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:15 pm

Kaiya stared in disbelief as her attacks seemingly had no effect on the girl at all. Then prepped a giant ball of energy which she fired at Rathia as Rathia began to charge towards her..only for the attacker to spearhead through her attack without slowing down or stopping putting her within striking distance of Kaiya. Mei suddenly showed up with a pained grin, her back to Kaiya, and a funny looking device in her hand which she had the button pressed down on. Kaiya on the other hand blinked then screamed as Rathia Impaled Mei instead of Kaiya.

Mei grabbed the spear and the robot and held her in place, or at least tried to with everything she had as her strength started fading fast. While Kaiya went berserk and started her final form giving her four laser cannons, two on each side, plus two more in her hands for a total of six. Which she placed all around Mei and then fired all six point blank at Rathia.

Mei crumpled to the ground after that either because Rathia was destroyed or because Rathia had backed off, either because of damage or because of dodging who was to say, and Kaiya held her sister close crying and screaming in an obviously pained voice. She had temporarily forgotten Rathia existed at this point. For her sister had died in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Twin Despair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Despair   Twin Despair EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:36 pm

Rathia burst through the attack and moments before reaching the girl and running her through, the other one appeared infront of her, with her back to her sister. She held firm as the lance ripped through her chest, and Rathia slid to a stop. She cocked her head in confusion. Why had this human thrown her life away? Rathia didn't have time to consider it, as the other girl went berserk and 6 cannons appeared, all charging and aimed at Rathia.

With a flash, Rathia's copy appeared between her and the cannons, sacrificing itself to protect its master. Rathia was still caught in the blast, and was sent flying backwards, skipping across the ground like a stone. A heavy stone that eventually hit a tree, snapped it in half and wound up in a heap on the ground.

Unlike before, the damage to her body was not superflous. She had taken some serious damage from that. Her lance was nothing more than a smoking handle and her shield was almost ripped in half. Her armor was mangled, exposing her inner mechanics and vitals. Had Black not been between her and the blast, she would be little more than scrap metal.

Realization that she had almost been destroyed dawned on her and she let out a blood curdling robotic screech. She stood up, barely managing to keep herself upright, as she looked for the closest electrical source. She sensed a power cable a few feet from her, and staggered forward, ramming her hand into the ground to grip it. With a powerful wrench, she ripped it out of the ground, the live wire sparking like crazy, and jammed it into the centre of her chest.

There was a massive electrical explosion as the raw energy entered her body, kicking her core overload ability into action. The sudden burst of power overcharged her nanites, repairing most of the damage to her internal structure as her body started to heat up, Soon her arms and legs were glowing white hot from the heat as the miniture power cores in those parts of her body activated.

The machine dropped the cable as the lights in the park went out, and looked towards the direction of the girl Kaiya. With a dash, she suddenly stood before the grieving girl. "Foolish, ignorant human, you nearly destroyed me! I was only going to kill one of you, but now I will end your pitiful life and make a mockery of your corpses! But not before you suffer!" She screamed, and jumped at Kaiya, punching at the girl with a scorching hot fist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twin Despair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Despair   Twin Despair Empty

Back to top Go down

Twin Despair
Page 1 of 1