Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
B vs V I_vote_lcapB vs V I_voting_barB vs V I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
B vs V Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
B vs V Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
B vs V Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
B vs V Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
B vs V Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
B vs V Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
B vs V Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
B vs V Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
B vs V Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

B vs V Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

B vs V Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

B vs V

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

B vs V Empty
PostSubject: B vs V   B vs V EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 7:28 pm

Kisara had been simply minding her own for most of the day. Being bored out of her mind while wandering around karakura basically itching for a fight to break out so she could jump in and involve herself.

Rynn had been irritable all day. Something uncommon for her. Shen was trying to unleash the rest of her powers, powers she knew were dwelling inside her, mostly so she could be more useful to Helena and get to see more activity outside of training in Hell, and was getting nowhere quick in that regard.

Both girls crossed paths and Rynn bumped into Kisara forcefully due to her already foul mood. Causing Kisara to turn around and exclaim, "Hey watch where your going shorty! No need to push people around ya know!" which was met by a thin blade-like wave of red liquid aimed at her face. Normally this was a kill shot but Kisara was not your regular girl... Heck she wasn't even human. So it was blocked by a gloved fist that didn't even get scratched by the attack. Due to being Kisara's Zanpaktou.

Upon not hearing a woman's death cry Rynn turned around eyeing Kisara very venomously. Looked like Rynn was going to get to vent her frustration at someone today after all. Helena wasn't around and no one else seemed to look like they wanted to get involved.

Rynn formed a blade of blood and charged Kisara trying to cut her to ribbons only to be blocked by kicks and punches that were just as vicious as Rynn's own. Causing the two to break off after a few more moments of stand off.

"So what is your deal anyways girl!" KIsara said angrily as she put up her dukes, "I didn't do anything and you started being hostile."

"Oh just shut up and die. I'm not in the mood for explaining anything to a corpse." Rynn spat as she tossed her sword at Kisara before forming a ball of red liquid in her hand and tossing it in the air just so it could explode and rain down tiny shards of hardened blood upon Kisara.

Kisara backhanded the blade aside no issue and kept her eyes on the blob as it went up, "tch.." She put up a hand open palmed and formed a circular shield of energy "Enkosen" to defend herself from the attack.

They were starting to draw attention to themselves at this point at the very least..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

B vs V Empty
PostSubject: Re: B vs V   B vs V EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:47 pm

Helena was infact around. She had come looking for her new apprentice, but when she'd spotted her she noticed her foul mood. That wasn't a reason to stop Helena, but she decided to hide her power and see how far her apprentice would go in a town. She was hoping the girl would snap and go apeshit, if only because she was bored and wanted to watch a blood bath. Rynn finally flew off the handle when she bumped into someone. "Oh dear, you should have kept walking..." She said, as the girl turned and shouted at Rynn, who responded by trying to cut the girls head off. Helena smiled, until she realised the girl blocked it.

"Oh this is going to be good." She said, and found herself a nice vantage point to watch while everyone else fled the area. A pitty. Still the fight was getting pretty furious, though the pair were evenly matched. Helena doubted the other girl would win against Rynn's bloodlust. However should anyone else try to intervene Helena would stop them. The two girls broke off and traded smack talk. Then Rynn attacked again, but the other girl blocked it with a kido. So her little apprentice was fighting a Shinigami. this would be a good test indeed.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

B vs V Empty
PostSubject: Re: B vs V   B vs V EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 1:40 pm

As soon as Rynn's attack was blocked by a shield she frowned and put her hands behind her back and threw, at a rapid pace, three dozen blood knives each with the strength of three bala. Making even one hit dangerous. They were also so close together as to create a small wave of daggers. To finish off her attack she spun, waving her hands, and conjured a big bolt of blood she shot at Kisara using the spins momentum so that the attack quickly caught up to the rest of her attacks.

Kisara "tch'd" and activated one of her own special kidou called Tajū keitai: Kikkubarāji which she empowered using her zanpaktou to increase it's duration, speed and power by 50%, causing her gloves to shift from the roman numeral eight to seven. Allowing her to kick each dagger in the wave fast enough to protect herself.. but with the kidou wearing off so that she had to punch the blood bolt.

As soon as she did Rynn clenched a fist and made the scattered blood turn into tiny needles that tried to pin cushion Kisara's arm..only for it to bounce off her heirro spiritual energy effect and do no damage. Rynn wouldn't be able to whittle Kisara down like she tries to with any other opponent because of that. Anything not strong enough wouldn't even phase her. That made things more complicated.

Kisara didn't waste the moment of surprise that crossed Rynn's face however. "too slow!" Was all she said as she suddenly vanished entirely and without a trace.. only for her to reappear attempting to backhand the back of Rynn's head. The only reason Rynn even had time to react was because she sensed the massive spiritual power showing up behind her that was Kisara at the last second.. causing her to roll forward leaving a blood clone in her place that exploded when Kisara hit it for the power of a Cero.

This definitely stung her.. which showed on her face.. but it didn't do that much actual damage since they were so even outside of Kisara being at full strength. it definitely annoyed her though. She charged at Rynn at full speed only to stop at the last second and do a simple jab. Which rynn initially proceeded to dodge with a smirk on her face.. only for it to turn to dismay when Kisara activated another Kidou from that hand called Kurasshu kōgeki which exploded blue fire at a high power within ten feet of the fist.

As a reflex Rynn put up a blood defense but it only kept her pretty face from being charcoaled and didn't save her from being damaged.. but she did manage to roll with it and create distance between herself and Kisara.. now in a crouched position she fired several blood daggers at Kisara hoping to land something. Only to be further dismayed as the girl kicked her leg and created a yellow arc of energy, Kisara's Kiiroi senkō keri Kidou, that shattered the daggers and sent Rynn hurling backwards as it made contact with another blood shield. As the kidou was not stopped by her defense.

Rynn got back to her feet as a rebound and looked very unhappy. She raised a hand and created a massive orb of blood, with the strength of a cero within it. That she hurled forward towards Kisara who similarly countered with her own orb of energy, her Sphere of Might Kidou, which not only stopped Rynn's attack but almost instantly obliterated any traces of it so she couldn't use the remains as an attack either. Further making her unhappy.

"You can't win girly. Just apologize and go about your business!" Kisara said angrily. She didn't want to hurt this human but at this rate she wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer. She just really wanted an apology.

"Shut up and DIE" Said the just as pissed off Rynn as she unleashed the maximum she could conjure at one time, currently, launching it in a multi formed multi directional attack of spears, bolts, daggers, a few orbs, and a couple miniature tornadoes of super densified blood to make it all as hard as steel and hit as hard as a cero.

Kisara frowned and sighed before activating one of her kidou again, Kaze jūden, A widening tornado-like blast formed with Kisara at the head of it as she charged straight at Rynn. Instead of firing a tornado, like the original kidou would have, Kisara was shot forward with a Tornado surrounding her turning it into a tackle move instead of a blast move. It's power was also increased due to the extra energy required to obtain this effect.

This obliterated most, if not all, of Rynn's last ditch attempt to do Kisara harm and once again sent the girl sprawling to the ground as it made contact. Rynn was starting to feel the damage at this point now.. she actually struggled to get to her feet. Despite them being nearly even in strength and spiritual power Kisara was much better trained and far more versatile with more powerful abilities than Rynn currently had access too. This was a losing battle now.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

B vs V Empty
PostSubject: Re: B vs V   B vs V EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 2:50 pm

Helena watched the fight pick up pretty quickly. Her girl was doing very well, attacking with speed and absolutely no hesitation to kill. Unfortunately the shinigami was countering her easily. They were so evenly matched it would be hard to spot who would win. She watched the fight continue without a word. Each move Rynn made was blocked or countered, and she made a few mistakes and almost paid for it. She got her own back and hit with an explosive blast. Helena sighed though, becuase as tough as Rynn was, this wasn't going to end well for her. Helena wondered if the shinigami would go as far as to kill her though.

She listened to the exchange and watched the last few attacks as Rynn put everything she had into one final attempt to kill the shingami. But the shinigami rushed her at the head of a tornado like attack and tackled Rynn before her attacks could so much as make contact. the attacks were obliterated to. Rynn was left in a heap and had trouble getting back up. Helena sighed. She formed a bow of crystal and nicked her hand on it, infusing it with her blood. She stepped over the edge of the building and fired a crystal arrow at the shinigami's foot as she feel from above, landing between them.

She didn't even make eye contact with the shinigami as she turned her back on her though, and looked at Rynn. "Well done Rynn. That was a splendid fight." She said as she formed an orb of blood and floated it towards her disciple. She split it apart and let it settle on any nasty cuts, which would begin to heal on contact if Rynn allowed it. She completely ignored the shinigami behind her. "I'd have stepped in sooner but I wanted to see how well you'd manage on your own."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

B vs V Empty
PostSubject: Re: B vs V   B vs V EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 3:02 pm

Rynn noticed Helena's power signature as she formed a bow and got upset that she was doing so badly that she felt the need to step in. She had even pulled out Zanlou at this point in preparation for letting loose with the rest of what she had at her disposal. However instead of being disappointed Helena seemed rather impressed at how well Rynn had fought. That cheered her up a bit.

Kisara on the other hand was not only irritated that someone interrupted the two, but had quickly realized that this woman was a sinner and even more quickly had the oh shit train of thought go through her head as she felt the difference between them.

True to fashion however she didn't let that stop her from noticing that the woman was totally ignoring her! "HEY!" She pointed at Helena, "Big boobs! You better not keep ignoring me or you'll be sorry!" of course Helena did just that. Causing Kisara to completely flip her lid, "you dairy cow! I'll show you!" her spiritual power capped as she started glowing red, the activation of her SWKF technique which doubled her capabilities at the moment and then vanished once again before suddenly appearing at Helena's back and activating her "Omega Burst" ability which let her dish out two dozen max speed and power attacks with her hands, covered in her Zan gloves, and feet within two mere seconds.

Of course afterwards Kisara was standing there slightly panting due to the strain that ability puts on her.. hoping the blows did more than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

B vs V Empty
PostSubject: Re: B vs V   B vs V EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 3:49 pm

Helena didn't even bother to look when the other woman seemed to get annoyed at being ignored. "I was hoping she'd get the picture and walk away but Oh well." Helena said as the girl came at her and attacked her back. She actually ignored the blows that hit so rapidly she didn't bother to track them. As soon as the girl finished, Helena spun and tried to back hand her. "Wow you can't take a hint can you Flat Chest. I wasn't even going to bother with you but now I think I'll take those pretty legs of yours." Helena said. She moved her hand and a blade of Crystal shot at Kisara's left leg, and then another at her right.

Hit or miss Helena would walk towards Kisara and stab her hand into her side, opening a deep wound. She drew out the blood and formed it into a ball, then shot it at the girl. It was the power of a cero but from her that would hit almost twice as hard as Rynns. Though it wasn't about the attack, the fact that she had just ripped herself open to fuel it should give the shinigami a nice scare. If she wasn't running by now, Helena would assume she'd recieved brain damage at some point during the fight with Rynn.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

B vs V Empty
PostSubject: Re: B vs V   B vs V EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 4:05 pm

Kisara didn't hesitate to dodge the attacks for her legs, still in her powered up state, ubt what she saw next made her feel nauseous and then afraid. The woman was making attacks against Kisara by injuring herself. How in the hell (Pun not intended but lol) was Kisara supposed to hurt someone that could so easily injure themselves without giving a damn! SHIT!

The attack Helena launched was countered by Kisara's own "Hellball" though it was defeated in it's entirety instead of being a threat to Helena due to their sheer power difference.

But that aside there was nothing in her arsenal that could hurt something like that. So she did the only thing she could do logically that didn't involve a suicide attack.

She ran.

Well.

She teleported.

She 'tch'd" unhappily and flipped Helena off before teleporting so far away that she was no longer detectable through sensing in the normal ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rynn had caught her breath by now and sighed softly as she regained her composure. Had Helena not interfered Rynn might have died. That didn't sit well with her..but at least it meant she was useful enough or entertaining enough that Helena felt her worth the effort to save in the first place. So that was nice.

She put Zanlou, who complained loudly, back in her...wherever the hell she hid that thing... and stood up straight, "Thanks Mistress.. I didn't mean to cause you trouble by venting my frustrations. I was just irritated because I can't seem to unlock the rest of my powers.."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

B vs V Empty
PostSubject: Re: B vs V   B vs V EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 6:22 pm

Helena blew Kisara a kiss and gave her a little wave, not insulted in the slightest by her rude gesture. She didn't bother to try and track the girl, though she had momentarily considered taking the girl as a pet. Instead she turned to Rynn. "It was no trouble Rynn. I'm fond of you. I wasn't going to let a two bit shinigami kill you." Helena said. In most cases she'd be lying. She'd never felt an emotional attachment to anyone other than Nin and Isabella. But she really was fond of Rynn. It was strange to her. Nin had been powerful, someone worth following. Isabella was her equal and possibly her only "friend.". But Rynn was weak, weaker than both of her previous servants. Maybe Helena just liked her for who she was. A novel feeling. "Come along then, you should get a rest and we can look into unlocking the rest of your powers." She said, opening a portal to hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

B vs V Empty
PostSubject: Re: B vs V   B vs V Empty

Back to top Go down

B vs V
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: