Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 9:21 pm

Helena casually flicked out her tail and sent the cero the manchild had fired at her back in his general direction, and it exploded. He fired a second on at her head, which she bit down on, exploding and dispersing it between her razor sharp teeth. Blood welled from her mouth, but that was hardly a problem. She charged that blood into a an attack equal to a cero and fired it into his 3rd cero, exploding them both. Helen sighed and looked at them. "I was hoping this fight would get more interesting, but you are both too weak. Granted neither of you pissed your pants, though styxx I expect you've seen far worse living with our father." Helena said.

Her tail flicked and slammed into the ground in annoyance. "I mean really, it was fun for a while but all that screaming you've been doing is a real turn off, Vizard. I love being feared, but get it together." She said. A portal to hell ripped open behind her. "I'd find more fight with hell's will than here. He's all yours Styxx. Have fun." She said, and launched a final spray of blood towards Styxx, to give heal up his arm some more, before stomping off into the pits of hell.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)   The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 3:38 pm

Looking around long enough to notice that the man had Shunpo'd point-blank in front of his face attempting to use a Cero to take his damn head off, Ika had to dodge out of the way, using Shunpo as a reaction rather than an action, he was drained and well aware that his life had almost ended. "AYE, THAT'LL BE ENOUGH OF THAT, RUDE AS HELL DUDE." He rolled his eyes, as the woman left the area as she did. "Well this was a waste of time, I'm not fighting just your brother.." Ika sighed, looked off into the distance, curious as to what he should do next, what the hell COULD he do next? Well... he did have a lab to build at some point, and there was the issue of him looking for friends to help him out with that, and in general, not that it could be accomplished at this point. This battle served as only two things, a fight to wear off some of his battle rust, and a test of his abilities. He had cleared most of the rust, and most if not all cobwebs were knocked loose, and he had learned that he was not powerful enough to take on the world quite yet. As such, his journey would need a continuation elsewhere..

Ika waved, rolling his eyes as one would, and watched as his dome dissipated like a retractable tent. "I would stick around and make friends but I somehow doubt that would work out, thus this is almost inherently counter-intuitive to the ends in which I seek. Thus, I will bid you adieu, farewell, so long, goodbye, ciao, whatever language you'd like." Ika threw up his hand, and sheathed his blade, retreating off into the distance, cigarette in his mouth, smoke filling his lungs and the air in equal proportions. "What a rough day.."

-Thread Exit-
Back to top Go down

The Maniacal Man visits Rome. (Zenke! Ryo!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2