Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) I_vote_lcapA Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) I_voting_barA Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) I_vote_lcapA Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) I_voting_barA Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) Empty
PostSubject: A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only)   A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:11 am

(For those of you reading, I honestly don't think Cofang deserves a captain class tier yet based on what I've seen. He's offered to prove it to me via this match. Since his Vizard mods. aren't approved yet, Saito is a 1-5 shinigami still the captain of Squad 8 fighting against my Riku Tomoshibi, Captain of squad 9 and is 1-3.)

Riku sighed heavily at the empty training grounds. He had hoped to get some exercise in, be it helping others or actually sparing someone worthy. The five foot four blond was not happy about this. Even before he was a captain, it seemed the training grounds were empty. Oh well. His zanpakutou was over his right shoulder, like normal, and this time he did wear his sleeveless haori. The twins he had for his zanpakutou spirits were even complaining.

The training grounds themselves, while large, was pretty bare. Only about five training dummies for kido and four trees in a square pattern with thirty yards between them. Otherwise, it was just well trimmed grass. No hills. As far as weather goes, couldn't be more beautiful. No clouds, just sun, and it wasn't too hot either, only about 80 degrees Fahrenheit. The youngest captain of them all walked over to the middle of the four trees. Only to feel someone showing up. He turned to meet them...
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only)   A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:35 am

(My vizard saito is approved just not moved yet just saying if its fine with you I might use it. Give me a start to being taken over by my hollow.)

Saito walked out of the rukongia bar rubbing his left check and walking towards the training grounds for some reason. (Dame that girl packs a punch all I asked was....) Before finishing his sentence he felt a person near. He was not sure who's it was but he was about to find out. Walking up to the training grounds door he jumped up to the top. It was a beautiful sight it was the feeling in the air kind of gave a fresh crisp feeling. Saito kind of put himself in a mood blocking out that someone else was in the training area as well. looking around finding a small boy walking into the area with four trees. Saito jumped down and slowly walked to the trees. (Oh man my head hurts hey little boy you got any thing for a head ack.) Looking a little closer noticing the captains coat. (oh hey little boy were did you get that captains coat from. I hope you did not steal it come on lets take you home. Um wear do you live hehe.)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only)   A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:07 am

(OOC: I cleared Cofang up. The mods are not approved yet. It still needs a second.)

Riku found the guy on top of the wall, jumping down. He mentioned something about his head hurting and even asked him for a couple of things. One, having something for a headache, and two being where he got the captain's haori. Riku saw the guy was also a captain due to his own haori. The boy just sighed, and released his spiritual pressure, clearly indicating he was a captain class fighter. All the while, taking out a first aid kit from seemingly nowhere. Opening the kit, he searched through the various bottles for aspirin that he knew was in there. "Riku Tomoshibi, Captain of Squad 9. And here's some aspirin..." The boy tossed the bottle of aspirin to the fellow captain. It had at least one pill in there, probably two. He would have to restock it none the less.

"And you are?" Riku asked. His tone was friendly, if a little bit annoyed. He's been a captain for almost three months now and still wasn't even called one yet. At least by officers of other squads. He was always underestimated, but after this long, it was getting rediculous. But at least he had a possible training partner.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only)   A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:55 am

Saito turned scratching his head, he was a bit surprised to see this little boy pull out a bottle of asprine and trow it at him. Catching the bottle with his left hand then trying but failing to open the top of the bottle. Finally taking his left zan out and cut the top off, then swollowing 2 of the pills. All the while the boy introduced himself as the captain of squad nine. Closing his eyes and licking his lips saito drew his blades and trew them in the air. (Im saito hiroshi captain of squad 8.) Catching his left blade with his right hand and well the other one, its hilt knocked him on the head. May of killed him if he was standing back a little more. (So your a captain iv yet gotten the honor of fighting another captain. That girl last did though.......... literally she hit me on the head with a pan. Anyway please do me the honor,) slaming his blades into the ground and waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only)   A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Riku sweatdropped when the man had to cut off the top to get to the pills. Seriously? How old was he? Riku sighed again. He's been doing that an awful lot lately. The man introduced himself as the captain of Squad 8, Saito Hiroshi. He then mentioned about not having the honor to spar another captain. Riku only grinned, and nearly busted up laughing when he heard about his girl troubles. He soon composed himself. Drawing his sword, he went into a kendo stance. "Well...I was in need of some exercise. Imagine my disappointment when no one was here. Let's go." Riku never made the first move. He was a tactician through and through. So he waited for the other to move. And keeping a close watch on his movements. Despite Riku's small size, he was very strong, and was a tank. His kido ability was exceptional. But his shunpo ability sucked, being the slowest captain of them all in it. But that didn't mean he couldn't keep up with one's movements.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only)   A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Saito noticed that this new captain sighed a good bit. Saito felt a fight might cheer him up. Seeing the captain go in to a stance, saito's blood start to boil as his thirst for battle started. Hearing the captain say he needed some exercise. (haha my dear captain it will be much more than exercise its going to be a work out......... what the hell that was so lame.) Saito drew his blades then called out (bleed out grace wi, die with disgrace wo, cut out honjitsu. On the right side and the blade crumbled into small metal shards. The shards then with the sun shining apon them shined and rushed towards Riku. Saito the flash stepped up in the aire the sun blocking him out from all eye sight. Then some how popping back up were he left his left blade. Lastly picking his large blade out of the ground.

Last edited by cofang on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only)   A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:51 pm

(OOC: You didn't even say that you released your shikai. That gives the impression that it is in a constant release, and that's highly moderated. And according to the app., it isn't in constant release. Detail. Plus...there was a better way to say that last sentence. It reads like you just teleported there when you just used flash step. I had to ask someone else to translate what in the world you did there.)

Riku cracked another smile. The guy was good natured. He drew his sword, and immediately used shikai. Seriously? What an impatient guy. Saito's first blade crumbled and sent the shards to him. Riku stomped the ground in front of him, forming a makeshift wall, stopping the blades right there. The man had shunpo'ed above him. Riku's tracking and sensing abilities were top notch, he didn't even have to look. Pointing his left palm towards the airborn target, he fired a kido spell. "Hado 31: Shakkaho!" A red orb was launched at the man. Whether or not he moved in time, Riku didn't know.

But if he was gonna rush things, the young captain decided to slow down a bit. "Bakudo 26: Kyokko." All traces of him soon vanished. Visibility, spiritual pressure, everything. The grass, being well trimmed, wouldn't even reveal his location either. He cautously walked away from from the area, not making a sound. Let's see how he reacts from this...
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only)   A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:48 pm

The captain fired a red orb into the air. From what it looked like that was were saito was but he was wrong. What the red orb hit was a mass of dirt the started to crumble from being to far from the ground. (yo im right hear what are you doing firing an attack way up there?) Hearing the captain say something then he was gone no site of him and so feeling of his presance. ( you know thats kind of annoying but a good tactic. Let me show you a little if my own tactics. )

Saito quickly flash stepped to seven locations. Each one he stabbed with his blades. The first, second, and third were in each corner of the training grounds. The last four were in the center of the training grounds. Saito finished that in about 25 seconds it was not much to do. After being done each spot that was stabbed started to sink. The ground in a 15 feet wide area was turned to quicksand, anything that touched or walked on the sand would quickly start to sink. Saito knew the captain could avoid these holes but that was not the point for this being done. Saito then took his unbroken blade, cracking and then breaking tiny blades rushed though the training ground. ( Ill find you riku I would not keep the game of find and seak up cause I always win.)

Last edited by cofang on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only)   A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:53 am

(OOC: You don't have the Cicada move. It is not in the app. At all. I'll allow you to edit it, either you taking the hit, or you dodging it. Also, kind of hard to hear a whisper when you're at least what? Six, seven yards away? And doing that many flash steps in five seconds...not even Soi Fon could do that, and she's a master of it. I think Yoruichi is a strong maybe, but only because she is an even better master than Soi Fon, but even that could be stretching her limits. You're fast, I get it, but that is too much. Oh, um, tell a staff member to move your Saito app. to the right place...it was put into the Accepted shinigami...since your vizard mods were just recently approved. By the way, after that...I did pm the staff to keep watch on this thead.)

So the guy had speed, so what. Riku had long figured out several counters for those. Saito then spoke again. Uh...duh? Why'd he think Riku did that? The boy prided himself at being a good tactician. Saito made several quicksands, darting around, and then broke the other blade and sent them running through the grounds, speaking all the while. What a cocky little shit. So predictable. He wasn't even trying to possibly herd him to the quicksand. What a sad sight. Easily dodging the blades and avoiding the quicksand, and with stealth, Riku got up behind him. He reared back and aimed a punch to the kidney. When he actually swung, the bakudo spell broke. Riku could easily make house sized craters with his massive strength, though his appearance was quite decieving.

"Don't get cocky. This match is far from over...Bakudo 63: Sajo Subaku!" A golden chain came out of his free hand to bind him. Riku was also a kido expert. On the lower end of the spectrum, but one nonetheless. He followed it up with another spell, adjusting his aim, making it difficult for Saito to dodge again so quickly. "Hado 32: Okasen!" The widening arc of yellow energy would make it even more difficult to avoid it.

(OOC: While the phone messing up is possible, I'd still like it to be watched by staff. 25 seconds seems about right to me.)

Last edited by Jun Tomoshibi on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only)   A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:32 am

Hopping around like a little kid saito doged his own abilities. All the while captain was getting closer and finally right next to saito. seeing the punch coming directly to his kidney, it was imposible for it to be completly blocked. then Hearing the captain speak right before the punch hit. Mastery of martial arts truly has given saito a good gift. Instead of blocking saito lunged himself forward. The force of the punch would be weakened but still very strong. By doing what saito did the punch would more or less push saito across the training grounds and away from riku. Ending up still getting hit with medium damage to the kidney, even with a decrease in damage the attack hurt saito a good bit. Doing what he did got some good distance from riku. Blood dripping from saitos mouth he prepared himself. Looking up now a yellow chain rushed towards saito, then another attack with a yellow color. ( screw this im no kido expert and iv got no need to be one but here take this,) saito picked his right blade up, activating attack his blade grew a giant ball made of blades around saito. Rikus chain just formed around the ball and the red light just expolded as it hit. Inside of the ball saito stabed but left his left blade in the ground after he grew the blade back.

(im not sure what you mean everything makes sence

Last edited by cofang on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only)   A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:21 pm

(OOC: I'm starting to lose my patience, Jeff wasn't this bad. Pay attention to the order in which I did things. I punched and then spoke. Also, you got hit in the kidney on the back...how did I hit you in the stomach? Unless you turned around. But you didn't say that you did. Also, getting hit in the kidney hurts...a lot...even for supernatural beings like them...and with Riku's strength...I would think he would be stunned. And lowering damage by decreasing distance? That makes no sense, cause he was punching with everything he had already. What you could have done is jumped back and did some type of push to interrupt, though you would have to have amazingly quick reaction time and have some distance. And with Riku's reach...the distance just isn't there. Now, I'm not gonna post until at least the order in which I did things is fixed. And I will pm you whenever my actual post is up. But this OOC note will stay.)

(OOC 2: Still not fixed. What are you trying to do? Riku would have to cancel his punch to use the spell...which he didn't.)

~Thread End~

You do not deserve a 1-tier. Not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only)   A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Neat Little Match. (Cofang Only)
Page 1 of 1