Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Tiering Up System I_vote_lcapTiering Up System I_voting_barTiering Up System I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Tiering Up System I_vote_lcapTiering Up System I_voting_barTiering Up System I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Tiering Up System Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Tiering Up System Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Tiering Up System Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Tiering Up System Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Tiering Up System Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Tiering Up System Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Tiering Up System Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Tiering Up System Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Tiering Up System Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Tiering Up System Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Tiering Up System Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Tiering Up System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Tiering Up System Empty
PostSubject: Tiering Up System   Tiering Up System EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:03 am

First let me inform you that even though these are ways to get a tier up. A staff can deny you for one at any time. For any reason. If you do not like a staff members ruling bring it to the owner and she'll see both sides of the story. However chances are high that if you got denied..it was for a good reason.

Tiering up via Re-evaluation of character app:
Basically in order to tier up this way you must ask a staff to re-evaluate your character's app. So say you've been with us for a few weeks and proven to be a good RP'er.. but started in tier 3 like all the others and don't want to tier up another way. You could ask staff to recheck it and retier it based on your RP's that you've done with us and ask if you could get a certain tier.

Tiering up via Challenge: When you think your character has fought enough times or hard enough people that he should become stronger. Ask a staff to get a fight together between your character and one of the tier you wish to be. Winning does not mean you will get the tier up. ( But it most certainly helps ) Two staff will monitor the fight and will not intervene even if god modding occurs until after the fight ( Though if the one fighting your character God-Mods during the match..he'll most likely lose a tier and/or Kan ). If the staff judge that you followed the rules well. Gave alot of effort and detail. And proved you were worthy enough for that tier.. You'll get it. ( Most of the time you'll fight a staff member. but there will be times you'll fight another member. ) this is..in my opinion..the best way to get a tier up.

Tiering up via Character Development: Sometimes you got through a change in character and you think you should be stronger because of it. Such as training with the Captain Commander of Soul Society for instance.. or unlocking a new power such as bankai. When this happens just bring your case before staff and have them judge whether or not to give you a tier up. This is the least likely way to get a tier up but there are some cases where it could happen.

Tiering up via Desai system:

You have to be the level directly underneath the level you wish to buy. So say you want your character to be 3-1, that character will have to be at 3-2 already. So for that same character to become 2-4 he/she/it will have to buy 3-1, 2-5 and THEN 2-4. Also, you can only tier up a character TWICE, then you'll have to wait another 50 posts before you can tier that character up again. Also, to get a 1-tier, you prove yourself via challenge. you cannot buy

4: Unbuyable (Since all will either be over or cannot be under this is unbuyable)

3rd Tier:

Tier Level 5: 200 Desai

Tier Level 4: 300 Desai

Tier Level 3: 400 Desai

Tier Level 2: 500 Desai

Tier Level 1: 600 Desai

2nd Tier:

Tier Level 5: Unbuyable. You must challenge or be evaluated again to reach this point.

Tier Level 4: 1200 Desai

Tier Level 3: 1300 Desai

Tier Level 2: 1500 Desai

Tier Level 1: 1800 Desai

1st Tier:

Tier Level 5: Unbuyable as you must EARN this tier via challenge or re-evalutation first.

Tier Level 4: 4000 Desai

Tier Level 3: 5800 Desai

Tier Level 2: 6400 Desai

Tier Level 1: Unbuyable - Challenge or re-evaluate to obtain.

O: Unbuyable (Reserved for Org. Leaders and Certain Event Characters)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

Tiering Up System
Page 1 of 1