Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles I_vote_lcapDestoying Karakura for shits and giggles I_voting_barDestoying Karakura for shits and giggles I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles I_vote_lcapDestoying Karakura for shits and giggles I_voting_barDestoying Karakura for shits and giggles I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles

Go down 
+2
Zenke
Kano
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles Empty
PostSubject: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:58 am

((OOC: THIS IS NOT AN EVENT))

It was a nice Sunday in the spiritually evolved town of Karakura. The sun was at high noon, not a cloud in the sky. Children were playing in the park while the parents lovingly watch. “what a perfect afternoon” he smiled at the nice clouds. This 'he' was a nice dressed man, pink hair fell to the shoulders and his eyes brown gazing in the area. He wore a black Blazer and a deep red shirt with a loos tie. In his hand was a glass of Red wine, he took a small swig, flavors rushing through his taste buds as he smiled. The glass was half filled. “how about a closer look” he smiled again and disappeared in a small boom. He appeared at the nearby park, wine still perfectly in the glass. “To the last day” he shouted out and lifted his glass in the air. At the same time an orb of energy conjured above the glass and shot out at the JungleGym exploding with the force of half a cero. Today is gonna be so much fun.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:47 am

Arngrim stood next to his oddly dressed leader, who seemed to always have a half a glass of wine on him no matter what. He wonded briefly how Grand handle'd his drink. Arngrim had a couple of barrels of Mead stored somewhere in Los Noches. He'd have to treat Grand to a drinking contest some night.

Right now wasn't really the time for drink. The 6'5 arrancar stood, arms crossed next to his leader, his cloak and blonde hair blowing in his wind. He Held a viking styled helmet with two fingers. It was shapped to fit around his hollow mask, whick was just above his brow, and ran down his nose like a nosegaurd.

Arngrim followed his leader towards the playground below. Watching the children, a growl formed on his lips. "Disgusting worms." He said as grand spoke. A second cero formed and fired and the playground below was eviscorated. Angrim faced towards the buildings, and started charging his custom cero.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:11 am

Hacking up a nonexistent lung, Albatross stood in the sky, at a stunning height of three feet, and a weight of two thousand pounds. All the while, the leader of the Exequias coughed for a chunk of time, as the hollow's white and black mist crept across its body. The smoky mist crawling over the skin, covering everything about the short hollow besides its two eyes, which changed from black to white at random times. As Albatross began to wheeze, having eaten too many oranges too fast. Pounding its chest, Albatross lashed out at its body until the choking subsided. With a grunt, Albatross watched from the sky as its leader Grand, and a fellow member Arngrim started to wreak a little bit of havoc down below.

Shrugging nonchalantly, Albatross descended down onto a nearby highway, the cars slowing down at the sight of a floating being of contrasting smoke. As Albatross descended lower, until its two feet touched the rough pavement, the hollow did nothing as a car car swerved into the other lane to dodge the hollow, only to smash into a pickup truck in the other lane. Chaos ensued, as small car pile ups started happening from bad driving habits and the cars in front colliding with one another. Counting one by one like a child, Albatross counted with its fingers and toes as it reached the number seventeen. Seventeen cars, trucks, and vehicles having crashed into one another.

With an understandable grin, Albatross walked further onto the highway, out of sight of Grand or Arngrim, Albatross picked up part of a smashed car with ease. Having received orders to let loose and have some fun. Throwing the car with passengers inside at an apartment complex, the car smashed into bits from the sheer force, blood splattering parts of the broken wall. As some of the building now became rubble.

Laughing loudly, Albatross let loose all of its spiritual energy as the energy flattened and moved things not pinned down. The sheer force and pressure putting many of the weak humans unconscious in Albatross' area. In addition, the hollow amid the laughter cracked its fingers, as it took hold of a still barely conscious victim, licking its invisible lips, the short hollow slammed the woman into the ground, cracking her skull and breaking the highway into pieces. Cars rolling off the sides and smashing.

Before continuing forth on a wave of destruction and giddiness, Albatross jumped into the air as it took in a bird's eye view of the mayhem it had caused, and the small destruction its leader Grand had made in a nearby jungle gym. Taking out another orange fruit from its small bag at its hip, Albatross stepped over to the area where the two acquaintances where at. Offering nothing of the delectable fruit to anyone, Albatross swallowed its food in a gulp. As it looked at its two much taller counterparts.

Bursting at the seems with laughter as it looked at the remnants of a child with dark hair. Albatross kicking its heels in delight as it cam just in time to see what Arngrim was about to do.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:13 pm

Aki sent out an executive order. "All available captains, report to Karakura for immediate defense!" He was already on his way, with no limits to his power. The five foot ten man burst through the doors, right behind a man that just released a cero into a jungle gym. With one swift movement, he drew his bottom katana to slash at the man's neck. Aki turned to face the man whose power he felt was equal to his own. "So, you're an arrancar...interesting...I hope to learn a lot from you. Akihiko Iyou, Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13. Shall we dance?"

Aki grinned wolf-ishly, and charged again. He still had on his haori, and also wore a dark grey T-shirt and black jeans and tennis shoes. The light brown haired guy zigzagged with shunpo towards Grand (doesn't know the name), resing his left arm on his other katana. Hoping to get close enough for a flurry of two light strikes and one heavy blow with all his full physical strength with his right arm. He wasn't weak nor slow by any means.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:23 am

A spike in energy peaked the man’s interest and stepped forward dodging the slice by a hair's length. This child was at his current power level, he was interested in what events would be brought. “you may call me Grand child, or death, which ever you prefer” he tone was nonchalant, almost as if he wasn't joking or being serious at the same time. He pulled out his gun in his other hand and knocked off the two light hits and as the strong hit came down he simply blocked it, or he wished it was so simple. Grand does make some arrogant mistakes at judging, and the slice knocked his own hand away, cutting a bit of his hair and a very shallow cut down his chest. This made him smile. Grand lifted his foot and kicked out with an extreme amount of speed for that movement. At the same time he lifted his wine glasses and took another sip from it, the cut on his chest healing.

“ you know child” he had a face of disgust looking at his thinly torn shirt. “this was not cheap.” he took another sip and disappeared in a blink of an eye. Three light sources pierced from the chamber of his revolver. At the same time he lifted the gun up and pistol whipped the barrel against the head of this newcomer at the peak he fired a strong spiraling cero, if it hit it would contain piercing damage along with concussive. At the same time explosive. Grand sonido'ed back before the explosion and waited.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:27 am

Arngrim unleashed his burning barrage on the city. The six balls of burning energy shot towards the buildings, spreading out like a shotgun blast. A big shotgun. They exploded, tore through walls and one even smashed into the street, exploding cars and killing anyone unfortunate enough to be nearby. not only that, but as each ball exploded, it splattered fire around. Soon half the city would be in flames. Arngrim laughed at the though.

But before he could continue his game, a powerful shinigami appeared. He felt him coming from quite a ways away, and turned to wait for him but the guy was focused on grand. Their power was equal. Arngrim was expecting more however. "Three of the strongest beings in hueco mundo, and they send one man. Rediculous."

As grand shunpo'd back, there was an explosion, followed by Arngrim rushing forward towards the Shinigami to block him from retaliating against grand. He Aimed a heavy punch for the man's ribs as he drew his longsword. As he was pulling back the fist he let loose a bala to add to the power. "Hey Grand, if we kill this one, we might have some real fun come our way." After all, one man was no fun.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:32 pm

With a swift pivot, Albatross watched as the cero lit the city on fire. The explosions creating a pretty image of death that Albatross wanted to rain upon the world itself some time. With a laugh, that boomed across the ravaged city, The Leader of the Exequias took to the sky, as Grand back up after fighting a shinigami which appeared suddenly. Albatross not wanting to fight such a being that could possibly fight Grand on par in power. As Arngrim took to fight the man named Akihiko Iyou, Albatross had better ideas in mind.

Walking across the sky with quick speed, Albatross took its small bag that was tied to its waist. The bag tied closed with rope, looking as if the little sack could only carry a handful of small things such as spare change; however, it had the unique property of carrying and creating an endless supply of oranges, the fruit.

Lifting the bag upside, and opening the bag, a rain of oranges slammed down across the city below. As hundreds upon thousands flew out down into the streets, filling the gutters, and beating down the populace that was even still walking amid the fire.

Mountains of oranges spawned, as buildings became discolored from the orange juice which spilled from impact from the smash from such a height. This made Albatross giddy as it found a new purpose for its lunch bag. The being laughing crazily, smoke covered in contrast, as it walked across the sky quickly. Watching the landscape change so quickly.

The three foot hollow enjoying itself as its leader and counter part started to fight a sudden foe.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Rena had been extremely busy with her own project on building a floating fortress to boost her oversized ego when she got a call from the most impossible person in the world.

Her father.

He had called her asking her to come help because a storm was brewing and he didn't feel like finding a new house to live in. Amazingly enough he had even used the word please during their conversation. Which ment either he was extremely injured from something..or he was seriously losing his mind. They hadn't talked in nearly 400 years and all of a sudden he asked her for help.

Unfortunately she couldn't seem to tell him to screw himself. Something about the fact of him acting human towards her brought her to say yes to him before she even realized it. It surprised her more when she called him father while doing so. Though it left a bitter taste in her mouth and caused her to be pissy during the trip there. Now however..she was standing side by side with her father. Something that hadn't happened in centuries and might not happen again for a few more centuries.

"Don't think this changes a damn thing. I just happen to hate the man you described almost more than I hate you." Rena spat as she walked to a burning building..having remained stealthy this entire time til she figured out where everyone was and who was involved.

"I don't care if you change your mind or not child. You already said you'd aid me in ridding my city of these vermin. So keep your word. If nothing else thats all we have in this world." He didn't say it with anger..though he did bear the tone of a superior and a father at the same time. He stay'd with her as they waltzed around the city keeping hidden until they figured out who they were going to tackle first.

As they got further into the city they gained a visual on the spiritual beings that clashed in the sky. Rena immediately recognized grand but didn't remember the face of the new captain commander. Kaze on the other hand remembered the new captain commander..having kept tabs on Soul Society ever since he left a millenia ago.

"Seems we have company.. Should we get rid of them first?"
"I suppose we must. If we go to the aid of the Leader of the shinigami they will only interfere with us as long as they draw breath."

Air walk and Shunpo brought the two infront of the man who had dumped the oranges all over the city.

"BEGONE!"

The twin hollowfied voices were heard across the area as both Rena and Kaze's masks appeared and they fired their own cero's at the man from less than 20 feet away. They did it quickly..hoping to catch him off guard, but figured that given his spiritual power he was not going to be taken out that easily.

"Cry havoc.. Eien Yuki!" said Rena as she prepared for battle by releasing shikai.

"Show them our reality.. NILENTONA!" yelled Kaze as his blade flooded with extra power from waking up..since it was already always released.

The two now stood waiting from the smoke of their cero to clear and kept their guard up in case the second power that was around decided to join in as well. With grand fighting the captain commander they didn't really have to worry about him just yet. Even though they hadn't been near eachother in centuries their stances complimented eachother and both easily fell back into a state of being that mimicked the old days when they fought side by side all the time. The Fangs of Darkness were together again..at least for a brief time and that ment all hell was going to break loose.

Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Aki was able to cut this Grand, or death, person with his heavy blow. When the foot came, he barely had enough time to block it with his sword, the flat side, and forced him back. The man just shrugged at the words. "Don't wear expensive clothes in a battle." That's when Grand moved. Aki's eyes widened. The formerly incarcerated criminal took his left arm off his other sword, forming a reiatsu shield at the forearm, and managed to block the pistol whip. But not the cero that was fired, not fully at least. The attack sent him crashing to the ground, with the explosion happening then. Aki's left forearm was damaged, thankfully it was a cero so he had a resistance to it, but his arm still bled a lot. His free sword was also smoking from blocking it when it pierced his shield.

One of the man's subordinates came after him with a punch to the ribs. Concentrating his power in his left hand, he matched it, hopefully stumbling the giant back thanks to his superior strength. Once the giant got back, he unleashed something called a bala. Drawing his other sword in a reverse grip, he sliced the fast moving projectile in half. He repositioned his drawn blade to match his other arm.

Then massive mixes of hollow and shinigami combination joined the field. Two vizards, a man and a woman, took on the small yet powerful hollow, but individually, each was just as strong as it. At the giant's remark, Aki chuckled. "If what I'm sensing is right, you better help your friend. Against those two, I don't think he'll last long."

Aki jumped up, and leveled with Grand. Between them spanned only ten yards. Holding his swords out to the sides, his full power was made well known. And went into shikai. Four fire blades came at Grand's left, four lightning blades at Grands right, curved to meet directly at the sides. Twin blasts of fire and lightning also fired at the front, each the power of a Hado 35 from an expert. What was more, the heat generated also increased the rate in which his two opponents will tire out, by 15%, but only every other post. And if they were within ten yards of him, their nervious systems would betray their movements, but also every other post.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:56 pm

The french gentleman smiled at a recognizable pressure that filled the area. He would love to meet up with her again, catch up on old times, but it seems he would be preoccupied with this child right here. However Albatross would not be able to take those too on his own. This child probably thought highly of himself speaking obvious news. Arngrim would go help, he knew that was definite, but who to fight who. Grand knew what the female was capable of and though Albatross to be a good match, Arngrim would be able to handle the male that just entered the picture. “Albatros relais ce message de Arngrim en scandinave. vous prenez sur la femelle et il doit prendre sur le mâle, permettez-moi de profiter de cette ... enfant un peg ou deux vers le bas, et n'oubliez pas de vous amuser.”.

Grand looked back at the child and smiled, he decided to keep up the act as if it was just helpful advice was brought to his ears. Grand felt the power increase from him, it would be tremendous to ordinary personnel, but it was hardly significant to Grand, that could just be his superiority complex speaking to him however. He heard the crackling of fire and lighting to his sides and two blasts shooting simultaneously towards Grand. His first move was a quick dash to Arngrim, hopefully the message would be relayed, or he understood what was going on.

He grabbed Arngrim by the shoulder and tossed him towards the two vizards at the same time sonido'ing around the two strikes, he noticed the heat was pretty tiring, he would have to solve this problem. He dashed far faster in his sonido created an after image right in front of this kid and appeared behind him, 5 gleaming lights from his chamber, now, and one cero over charged shot out, just like the last one, it was faster, piercing and explosive. He let out enough spiritual pressure to match this kid's however it was not completely released, and he gave no signs of showing he was holding back in that department, he was gonna keep most of his spiritual pressure hidden till necessary.

However even his best acting wouldn't hide the burn mark on his left arm, it seems during his shunpou he got clumsy and was burned in his arm. However during his shunpou three orbs were released one was right in front of Aki, and it was scheduled to explode right when his own cero was fired, the explosion equaling the explosion would be equal to a cero as well, and the two other orbs he created to the left and right would fire at half the power.

Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:14 am

Ika had been walking around the area smoking a blunt when all of a sudden he walked towards a playground and a Cero barely missed him but completely disintegrated his blunt "HEY WHO IN THE HELL DID THA-"he looked on to see the powerful Arrancars in the nearby area and gulped "O-oh shit everybody get the hell out of here shits hitting the fan" he screamed as the bastards began their assaults and Ika cursed at the dirt and hit the deck.He saw the burst of energy as the playground was hit and he quickly rounded up survivors taking them to a nearby car away from the carnage that had room and told the driver and the people to leave.Thankfully the guy was not one to argue and when he returned the Captain Commander had arrived thank god this guy is here otherwise the city... he gulped not wanting to think about what carnage could happen if the Captain Commander did not arrive.He began to help the people escape the town that was becoming ruined quite quickly and saw fireballs heading everywhere."Oh shit this isn't good at all" he spoke softly as he quickly spoke and covered the cities ass "Bakudo 81 Danku" a barrier took all of the attacks before shattering and stopped the attack.Ika began to pant "God damn I am getting to old for this shit" he said in a rather sarcastic way because after all, he only appeared to be 16.This was getting bad.

Ika continued panting and his Hollow Spirit teased him "Oh come now Ika surely you aren't that weak it was only a Bakudo in the eighties dumb ass" he chuckled slightly as Ika spat into the grass "ah shut up you damn idiot you act like your any smarter". Bleeding Heart began to chuckle and as Ika began to make another response he began to feel the colliding Spiritual Pressures of perhaps the two most powerful beings in existence at this point in time."Holy shit this power...its unreal why the hell is it happening here I mean what the hell is so great about this town its just a boring ass Hollow hot spot there is nothing great about it..." as he said this he sighed.He began to regain his breathe when an orange fell and popped him in the head and it was detected from the sky where the other Arrancar had also quietly but devastatingly been destroying the town "What the hell is this..."he glanced at the sky.

Oranges were raining from the sky and it seemed like an infinite rain Bleeding Heart laughed as Ika began to be pummeled by the falling oranges Ika quickly began to think and spoke after regaining his senses "Bakudo 8 Seki" he said as the oranges stopped in an area the size of his body and were thrown back at the man only to be knocked back down except a few that flew at him..The man was of interesting figure to say the least when you saw him,no bigger than 3 feet tall and looked to weigh a ton, and this was meant quite literally as in two thousand fucking pounds of overgrown lardy fat ass of weird ass gases. Ika thought quickly on how to counter act the oranges when he quickly threw his mask on and launched a Bala at the oranges flying towards him so he could escape.However two new pressures appeared that though not quite on par with the two stronger fighters battling below,could perhaps match the other Arrancars.

They showed up and looked like they knew each other and seemed as if they had a strong connection and even acted somewhat similar yelling in unison at the Arrancar and both launching a Cero at the Arrancar at the same time after throwing their mask on and Ika began to crawl away and take cover as shit went haywire. "Good lord what in the hell did I do to deserve such a hell of a day I mean really I was smoking my weed one minute and the next..."as he spoke he felt the two new Vizards release and go into Shikai to combat the Arrancars and watched. Ika knew what was the brightest thing to do in this fight for the time being and that was to lay low and play support and to help the humans whom may be effected by the events that were transpiring.He watched as the two Stronger fighters continued to fight and both had taken damage from energy based attacks by this time and then a few more explosions occurred. Ika slouched down in the building hand on his head exerting no Spiritual Pressure which made him therefore undetectable "What a fucking mess these dumb bastards are making" he whispered as he gathered his composure and prepared to walk out.He knew this shit was going down now and he had to do his best to help out. At least,if he could.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:17 pm

(Jeff, Albatross doesn't look like he weighs a ton. And if you used to kido, we know your there because your reiatsu leaks out once you start using it. so you can't really hide now. Also i'm not sure a 81 bakudo made by a 1-5 without incantation can stop burning barrage, its 6 half cero's, and fired by a 1-1 arrancar.)

The kid punched back, but Arngrims weight kept him on his feet, although it did push him back. Two others appeared, both before Albatross. The kid suggested he go help his freind, Arngrim agreed. Grand spoke to albatross, and the little man spoke back to Arngrim in scandinavian. He replied in his native tongue. "Veldig bra. Jeg hater kjemper kvinner uansett, de er langt å skjøre." He said, basicly outlining his dislike for fighting females. He was about to move when grand gave him a helping hand by tossing the big man towards the two vizards, he used sonido to speed himself towards the man, his reiatsu raging out of control.

He had allot of that, maybe more than the man, maybe less, but they were close atleast. one thing he knew was this. His foe might try to hold it back and trick Arngrim, who's own reiatsu could not be supressed below half of what it was, but he would find that it was pointless. Arngrim's Pesquida was fine tuned to allow him to see exactly how much power a person held within them, unless of course it was completely suppressed. Both of these vizard were certainly gifted in the reiatsu area.

He stopped infront of Kaze (doesn't know the name.) "How about it, little man. Let us tear at each other, fight and cut and break bone, and when your dead I'll finish off this city." He pulled his battle axe from his belt, clashed the steel of his weapons off each other, and waited for the other man to reply as his wolf skin cloak rippled in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:15 pm

(OOC: Jeff if your going to pop in and use random Kidou and fire a bala at Albatross, your position has already has been long since compromised, to say the least. Also, what Zenke siad how do you know my character's weight? Albatross is covered in smoke, you can only see Alba's eyes and its general humanoid structure, but that's it. Furthermore, Albatross isn't an arrancar, hes a vasto lorde hollow now.)

Albatross, to say the least, was bored out of its mist covered skull. Having had its fill of swamping the city with oranges, only to feel the presence of two new powers, and a third below which was weaker than the rest in the area. The weaker power even firing a cero and push back some of the oranges to no avail, as Albatross merely shook the infinite orange bag violent, as a large surge of oranges came falling down in unison pushing down the oranges hit by kidou and in place being blasted by the random bala. Nonetheless, as Albatross ran across the air only to be suddenly confronted did not surprise the, now Vasto Lorde Hollow having had eons of experience in life, very little could actually scared the three foot being. Though, a the two new comers felt as a mixture of shinigami and hollow, Albatross figured they were some kind of vizard, and as it felt a sudden upsurge in power as two ceros fired at the smoky being.

Albatross could only think "Why me..." as it looked at the two cero in front of it coming at it from less then twenty feet. With quick thinking, Albatross fled towards the two cero; and right before contact could be made, Albatross teleported at that moment, directly behind the two new fighters in less than in instant, which had more or less equal strength with one another. Albatross having teleported less than two feet behind the woman and man in their fighting stance, Albatross let loose with its own above average cero in power at the exact instant of teleportation, having been a true expert in the art of cero. Albatross' cero fired at in angle to catch the two vizards from behind and hit the street below where the third enemy was, to kill three people with one cero. And the bag of infinite oranges laid in Albatross' mouth as it tied the bag shut with ts left foot. Then before the two vizards could react fully, Albatross skirted away from the two right after the cero was fired. Running with a quick speed thirty feet away from the two vizards, as Arngrim arrived just in time, Albatross standing behind the two as Arngrim was in front of them.

As Albatross had its bag of oranges tied and put back to its rightful place at its hip, Albatross nodded to Arngrim, as Albatross pointed directly at the woman, named Rena, though the three foot hollow did not know her name, showing that Albatross would fight the masked woman. The White and black mist hollow laughing crazily as it listened to the numerous voices inside its head at the time, just like every other day. Snapping its fingers in a rhythm, Albatross clicked both of its heels together n excitement as it decided to see what the two strangers would do, Albatross ignoring the weaker opponent below, who had tried to stop the onslaught of oranges, and had become an obvious target. Hoping that the cero had at least made the enemy below get out of the way.

Clapping its hands like a child Albatross' eyes changed from black to white, to black again as it decided on its next plan of action, whether or not the two vizards would split up or not, it had a fun plan to set in motion. The two thousand pound hollow ready and waiting for whatever may come. If close combat was made against Albatross, if anything touched its body a force as strong as a bala will explode upon contact at the exact moment of contact, which would do concussive and burning damage, the small explosion is a six inches in radius.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the fights continued all around, H, The Sin of Sloth, sat on a rooftop away from the fighting, as its silver colored bones rattled in the breeze and surges in power that created so many gusts. The Sinner sat and watched with its spiritual energy suppressed for the moment, as it did not feel like entering combat at that moment. H clacked its teeth together in a cackling chuckle, as it sat and waited. Watching as so many ceros were fired in one place, the smoke clearing and four fighters were in the sky, and from the looks of the small hollow's cero, another fighter was on the ground, which had also fired an attempted bala that backfired.

H laughed as it creaked and twitched in its ragged old cloak of filthy hues. The Sin of Sloth wanted in on some action, and what better way than to surge forward after reading the fighters battle strength. The four fighters in the sky, seemed to be on par with one another. as the two further away were even more powerful. then that left out the one person being ignored on ground zero of Karakura, who had been targeted cero from the sky, whose spiritual energy was more or less on par with H's own.

Giddy with slothful enthusiasm, H took off onto the ground, as it ran quickly between alley ways and crevices, watching as the populace below suffocated from the sheer amount of spiritual energy from the Hollow's and what appeared to be shinigami and vizards. The skeleton cackled again as its bones rattled, seeing that the ones fighting to protect were causing adverse harm to the people below the city just as much as the ones antagonizing the city were as well. With a nonchalant shrug, H tore across the street, as it saw the one combatant who had been ignored. H's spiritual energy completely suppressed still, having done nothing to give itself away. H rattled its shiny bones with glee, as it walked into the middle of the street, not caring to surprise its opponent at that moment. The skeletons visage impossible to read what it felt at that moment, but it was pure and utter bliss.

H touched an abandoned car with its hand as the metal became scorched and heavily damaged, from its fun ability to possess a highly powerful scorching touch similar to a hollow's acidic touch but more powerful, and with the added effect to penetrate spiritual energy with ease. To say the least, H was going to have fun poisoning the man in front of itself. Rip the man limb from limb, and gouge out his eyeballs for its own set. H being a pure silver colored skeleton, wearing a brown ragged garb, that covered everything besides its lower legs, lower arms, and front face.

Rattling its bones again, H waved with glee in greeting to the man on the street, who went by the name of Ika, though it did not know that quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:45 pm

The Fangs of Darkness.

It had been more than a simple title back in the day. It had been a message. If that name was spoken to you. You were going to die soon whether you liked it or not. Humans came to fear it..and shinigaim tried in vain to stop it, but all met the same end. Now, like then, it became a symbol of undoing. Their target had disappeared after rushing the twin cero blast and within an instant reiatsu was charged and released behind the two. However.. being vizard they were more than knowledgable on what was going on behind them and neither of them was worried in the slightest.. because of their bloodline trait that they shared. Runic.. the ability to absorb and convert energy based attacks so that it does nothing but help them when they are hit by them..

Rena and Kaze were now back to back. Kaze facing the hollow that they originally attacked while Rena faced the one that now joined the battle. Rena's Zanpaktou was spinning now. The top spun left..the middle right..and the bottom left. The spin was so fast that it was quiet. but it was generating energy..energy that was being contained around the weapon itself. This would never stop at any point. Though..using this energy she released a wave of dark energy similiar to Ichigo Kurosaki's getsuga tenshou at the new man who had joined the fray. She had purposely made it bigger than normal to try and spook the man from bothering with them, but she didn't expect it to work.

Kaze on the other hand did not give a warning. He had already fully intended to crush his opponent. Something made abundantly clear when several blades that looked like his Zanpaktou materialized out of thin air around the original target (Alba) and swung at him trying to cut him to ribbons. It did not end there however. Kaze kept his eyes and his sensing skills focused on Alba and his partner only. Dropping a spear of black energy over the hollow's head, that was 2x bigger than Kaze himself, each time the hollow stopped to either change directions or attack/defend. While dropping these spears Kaze continued to form more and more blades..about 4 each time.. that swung once at Alba before disappearing. He kept the pressure on and he hadn't even moved.

Seeing her father take his opponent seriously annoyed her. It made her want to show him she had grown more powerful than he had, but that wasn't how she did things. So she simply waited for her opponent to make his move and, like her father, kept all of her focus on the two opponents that fought her and her father. She blocked out the fight going on between the captain commander and grand and even blocked out the human screams and the other vizard that had shown up.

And suddenly her body pulsate and her head bow'd for a moment letting her hair cover her face. Kaze was suddenly smiling even though he hadn't seen any of this occur. When she blocked out the human screams she blocked out a partition in her mind that she had made to help keep Meka in check. Now with it gone.. Meka was now capable of fighting in Rena's place and she shunpo'd forward with such extreme force that it sounded like a sonido without BEING a sonido. Her weapon slammed down upon the head of her target and if the attack connected..it might possibly give him a concussion. Heirro or not.. Rena's best weapon was her brutal strength..and so it was. She continued to attack with an endless flurry from differing random directions every time so that it would be harder to predict and defend against her.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:49 pm

Alexander Kerensky was typing into a computer, far below underground. He had been sent here about a month ago because Karakura was the place for activity, he had been working on defense systems. Unfortunately, only the barrier he uses to protect the Ark and TERC was in place. And not all of the areas was installed with it. But sixty percent of it was. What was worse, those defending it were doing just as much harm to the populace as those destroying the place! They really needed to coordinate their efforts a bit more. Luckily, the two areas farthest from the fighting were already active, and Coalition soldiers were already ushering people to those safety zones/buildings. Unfortunately, those same soldiers couldn't get any closer to those caught in the middle because they were too weak, even with his pressure normalization packages. Alex was rushing through this group to set up the safe-houses. Aaaannnddd done! Another ten percent of the city and those inside the buildings were protected and shielded. Unfortunately, not those outside of them. "Jun!"

The teenager increased his own power to his bankai equivalent, just so he can stand being outside. Yeah, he was now known, but he was moving to shift people inside, staying away from the fighting. At least in this area. It wouldn't take him long. Alex himself left the room and the building to head off to the second area. Half of what was protected was now protected, and those inside would be recovering. Jun gave out a huge increase in power, but afterward would be useless. Hopefully he would be inside when his time runs out. The area that just got activated was also closest to the two strongest fighters, one of which just took several ceros...supposedly. The bounto came outside and the air was thick.

The green haired bounto rushed to the next area. Another vizard seemed to have joined the fray, but he didn't bother with it. Alex was a physical fighter, so speed was a specialty. Staying at the ground, he made a wide turn around the shinigami and arrancar, continuing to duke it out in the air, but staying well away from it. Some of the area he just activated was fairly close to it. The second area he was heading to was much closer. The people on the streets were thinning out thanks to Jun. He just hoped he wouldn't be seen, which was likely considering everyone was busy and he wouldn't be sensed thanks to his own race.

He found the place still intact, but that wouldn't have mattered as the main part was underground. Barreling to the place, he started typing up a storm to activate the place before more of the city would be destroyed. If he was lucky, he could save over half the population and the city in less than fifteen, twenty minutes if he didn't get caught in a fight.

(OOC: Alex is in the opposite direction of H. So the fights are between them. For placement purposes.)

Aki had greater spiritual pressure than most for his level. But it appeared this arrancar can match him. But his heavy use of energy based powers indicated he had more to spare. He was also fast enough with his sonido to make afterimages. This guy was definitely gonna be tough.

The first of his counterattack was that same piercing cero thing after the afterimage in front of him. Yeah, not again, not after the CC kicked into the afterimage, realizing what it was. Aki's lightning net swung out behind him, catching the attack. Not even it's high penetration broke the net. Three orbs formed around him as Grand launched a normal cero. It would appear he was taken down, when in reality he just used Utsumei, sacrificing his haori to explosions.

Forty-five yards behind the arrancar, Aki threw the spiral cero thing right back, at half the speed, but a third more strength. Even if the guy was immune to his own attacks, he would at least feel the electrical surge imbedded into the attack. In addition, he also fired three ribbons of fire that would catch him on fire for three posts if they hit. At least the streets were cleared up of those that were still alive. Come to think of it, Aki now noticed something odd with a few buildings close by. People were in them, and seemed unaffected...the building also seemed to be...blurred. This Coalition that he heard of?

Aki didn't have time to dwell on it. He used shunpo to appear at Grand's left side with a slice of the fire sword toward the hip. Four lightning blades also curved and struck from above, aiming for the farthest shoulder, hoping to trap him. If he did manage to pin the guy to his electrical blades, Aki would kick the guy with everything he got at the guy's chest, right into his lightning blades.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:11 am

Grand whistled quiet mockingly at the dodging. He managed to get out unscathed, however the mistake was sending the cero back. Grand shunpou'ed very close to the cero and Aki dodging the ribbons with ease, however oddly the cero seemed to curve around Grand and strike right back at Aki. At the same time Grand flipped over him. And noticed the buildings shimmer. This was pretty annoying, the whole fun would end soon. Just then, he realized he had Aki to worry about as the child appeared at his side. The flame blade struck Grand, however he held in the pain to utter. “That was a nice trick back there.”

As the lighting blades struck down, Grand was gone, with the jacket of his tuxedo caught in the grip. Grand now had silver and gold energy encasing his arms and legs, his pant legs ripped a bit and his shirt turned into a t-shirt from the raging energy. “Son grand cri” he smiled and instead of shunpou'ing he dashed almost at the same speed releasing a equally strong punch towards a kick. His physical capabilities were boosts, it would only last for so long, but he would have fun in it.

He began dashing around leaving after images. “Why are you here Child. Is it to protect a Race not even your own? Do you think its some sort of justice?” his voice echoed as if coming from all directions as he appeared in front of the child with a high kick at the chin. His chamber of the gun now fully lit as well. He kept up a continuation of machine gun kick at a rapid speed. He would probably only hold this form for a single minute or so, he didn't want to exhaust the energy he only used to dodge that attack.

Things so far weren't going as well as planned. This would cause some punishment for the ones here who disturbed his fun. First this child came at him, then these two vizards not only jumped in but ruined his orders and chose themselves who to fight. And now something odd was going on here. What next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ “Guh” this poor gentleman was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Spiritual pressure flooded the area from so many sources, and his mind was in a jumble between its own personality and a berserk rampage. Two minds trying to come as one. Normally he can suppress such a blood lust, however the spiritual energy so thick in the sky is making it more difficult. Sadly, it snapped. He noticed two spiritual pressures close by. One of which he didn't recognize and was almost completely pushed out from his head.

He dashed very fast and high jumped kick one of the two. The black haired on to be exact, that will be his victim, his tool to release this mental rage on. His back jacket flung off while he wielded a golden double edge sword. His black fedora tucked on his head covering most of his black hair. He wore a now untucked yellow dress shirt and tie loose in the breeze. Nice black slacks and shiny shows.

He swung the sword down hard as it released a raspy hush town that filled the area, completely ignoring the other skeleton behind him and kicked forward on this shinigami dashing with it if kick succeeded. There was one way to at least release some of the pain."Zeige...dich Servire la vostra...notte,Lancelot" He stabbed his sword into the ground and darkness embodied it creating a strange suite of armor. Red energy bursted through the visor at first bright then dimmed. It released a raspy hush as it held two black lances in its hands, covered in red energy.

((OOC: Posting order incase anyone is mixed from the new entries; Kano, Jeff, Zenke, Orange, Rena, Jun, Kano, Jeff, Zenke, Orange, Rena, Jun ect.))
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:51 am

Ika was inside by the time the Oranges fell and soon felt the Spiritual Pressures collide and sighed at his apparent misfortune "What a fucking day I mean really"...He said this as a man standing opposite from him crossed the street and had no Pressure but headed towards a building housing civilians but seemed kinda...different.He payed it no mind because now a stranger man came,one was touching a car and barbequing it basically and Ika stood, jaw dropped watching as the man who also displayed no Spiritual Pressure waved.He then saw a man come but this one a tad bit more aggressive and aimed a high kick at Ika and Ika ducked downwards and swayed as he flipped his elbow into his knee trying to knock it out of place and after this he pulled his elbow out and made an upwards attack at his groin area in his pelvic region trying to knock it out of place or shatter it.When he did he Shunpo'd out from under him and landed a few feet away.The man pulled out a double edged sword and slammed it into the ground as a raspy hushing sound filled the area and he looked onwards."Never a boring day in hell I guess Ika mumbled quietly.
The man whom was actually very well dressed appeared in front of Ika and made a kick at him and the sword from the man came down as Ika quickly stopped it with his Zanpokuto and released moving forwards pushing it to the ground as the suit of armor followed suit with another and Ika launched it back at him quick on his feet with the mere utterance of "Bakudo 8 Seki" and it was deflected.He then saw the man and launched a Hado as he prepared to speak to delay it "Hado 4 Byakurai" he said as a pale bolt of lightning seemed to form and stop the man mid sentence,that or get a hole in the chest.He then swooped down by what would be the end of the sentence and made a slash at his throat so that he may not finish if he did somehow get to the end of it and then followed it up with a knee to the gut if that failed and Shunpo'd overhead and across to land.This guy seemed somewhat different,verging on psycho he didn't seem to have any control of himself,it was like fighting a robot.It also lacked Spiritual Pressure which made him wonder if it was...perhaps a Bounto,one of the old puppet masters he heard about in legends around the Soul Society when he was a Captain.That could be interesting but a pain in the ass as well.He would have to wait and see.

Meanwhile all hell was breaking loose and the Vizards seemed to be handling their business and the Arrancar had long since stopped that accursed rain of oranges that frustrated Ika so with its pure brutality of the element of annoyance and retardation and surprisingly enough it wasn't fun to step in either.The man seemed to take on the Arrancar that was rather stalky in build and the girl took on the gas ball of a prick who was releasing the oranges and he hoped that they would get an ass kicking from the Vizards to them as the man seemed to be fighting pretty aggressively though the girl seemed to be playing it conservatively.The man who seemed to be the Captain Commander had made an excellent counter attack and harmed the most powerful Arrancar in the fray and seemed to have the upper hand though neither had released and the day was still very much young.He wondered if he could handle this guy but knew better then to take his eyes off the problem at hand and refocused himself.This was getting rather interesting indeed and he didn't want to fuck up.

Last edited by Ika Mazi (Jeff) on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:16 pm

The man never responded to Arngrim, it was the woman who turned to him. He growled in annoyance. "Whatever, I don't care who I get to kill." the woman took a moment, and for a second he though she was waiting for him but than she attacked, bringing her sword straight down. Arngrim Blocked the blow with his axe without much effort, he didn't look bulky as a joke. As strong as she was, he was capable of matching it.

He countered with a thurst of his axe aimed at her gut while blocking her next attack. She faught with speed and unpredicability, and the only advantage he had was two weapons, allowing him to block most of the flurry of attacks with either weapon. He missed some and was left with some pretty nasty bruises across his tough as nails skin, after all she had the advantage of that mocking hollow mask. The heat of the fight was making him glad he came to karakura town, after all they could have easily ended up elsewhere.

The flurry of attacks died off and arngrim took his chance to properly counter. He brought his axe in from the right in a heavy chop, retracted it and thrust the longsword for her neck. He stepped back a little and charged a cero from about 5 foot away, not caring that the target was right infront of him. His cero packed a hell of a punch compared to the stander arrancar at his level of poper, nothing compared to his burning barrage or a gran rey but it was something to think twice about.

He followed up with a few more combo attacks with his weapons, slashing and hacking violently at the woman. The battle around him was of no consequence, he only had time for the person he was fighting. If anyone dared interupt them, freind or foe, they'd risk his wrath, otherwise he paid no attention to the things around him, only slashing, hacking and blocking when needed.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Albatross shrugged as its cero was made useless by the two's absorbing ability. Though, the short smoky hollow had better plans up ts nonexistent shirt sleeves. As the Short hollow watched the male vizard start up his barrage of attacks, Albatross watched with eons of experience as what appeared to be blades that looked like the male vizard's weapon appeared around the short hollow. Though, Albatross did not worry, nor did it care. As it charged forward, using its detonation skill as a protection. Each blade that would even begin to touch Albatross would be blasted away by a small one foot sphere of power with the force of a bala. The sphere would push back and repel the blades that appeared to harm Albatross. Then as Albatross felt with its sensing an energy above itself, The three foot hollow dodged the first long spear. Only for more small blades to appear.

As the first long spear missed Albatross, the other small blades were deflected with the detonation skill. With Albatross' great flexibility, dodging was not too hard, though the sheer amount of spears and blades made it annoying to make an attack. Though every movement, Albatross made, every step on air, every twist and turn gave the hollow less distance to reach the male vizard. Albatross then made a sound, silent at first, but then it grew in strength. Laughter, pure and utter disgusting laughter from the leader of the Exequias.

Albatross used its creation ability, while dodging as it created amounts of concentrated tear gas. Around Kaze's entire body in an instant, as Arngrim, Rena, and Kaze were all in Albatross' sphere of influence at that moment. To Kaze it would appear a cloud of thick smoke would have suddenly appeared in front of his face and entire body. The strong Tear gas to cause blurred vision, eye pain, and temporary blindness, for as long as the chemicals are inhaled or absorbed through the skin, etc. by Kaze. If the gas is blown away or tried to be removed, Albatross will continue to manipulate it all around the Male Vizard, and if it is put into harm's way Albatross will make it surge towards itself as added protection, as Alba would have no worries against such chemicals.

If the gas worked or did not work, Albatross would then create amounts of special antibiotics and chemicals into the air along with the concentrated tear gas to create temporary hearing loss, and imbalance in the male vizard's body. As the other chemicals will effect hearing and the organs which control balance in the body near the ears. If both plans fail, Albatross will go on the direct defensive, and keep to dodging, while it tries to manipulate its gases around Kaze's body.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
H sighed with a cackle as its future prey was stolen by a knight and what appeared to be a human with no noticeable spiritual energy. As the two started to duke it out, H sighed again as it walked slowly in the opposite direction in the street, hoping to find something to sate its desire for violence.

Jumping across the cars and empty streets for the most part, H ran quickly as its silver bones clacked against the pavement. The sinner bored out of its skull for trying to find something to do, hoping that it could at least find a human prey, to fight, if not talk with.

H's trail of scorch marks on the street below was obvious to anyone with an eye, but very few noticed anything amid the turmoil, and H kept its sights open, making sure it wouldn't be surprised. As it ran through back alleys, and broken buildings.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Meka-Rena wasn't getting very far with her relentless assault.. the man had two zanpaktou and was very handy with them. However he wasn't about to get any hits on her either. He countered to her gut which was backhanded on it's flatside to make it harmless to her as she jumped up over his being. Keeping his next few attacks from doing much to anything except the air in the process. However he attacked as she moved to engage him again and brought his weapon harshly into a stab for her neck while axe chopping her. She blocked the axe with her zanpaktou but.. the sword attack would have been bad if she didn't have a special body when released. Dark Ice Crystallized bones formed like a cage and cushioned the impact of the sword while trying to keep it stuck in place.

With their power physically being near even he'd have a tough time getting his sword back from her without her consent..unless he could suddenly power his muscles up to a much higher degree. Maybe by releasing? Meka-Rena smiled at the thought of forcing the hollow to release his might. He didn't seem to like the idea of pushing his physical might to it's limit to free the weapon..as he let go upon being blocked. But even as Meka controlled Rena she wasn't about to fight a being who didn't have their full might. So she grabbed the weapon as the bones retracted back into her body and threw it at him. only to have him fire a cero at her while she did so. She absorbed the cero of course, but it did annoy her that her single attempt at chilvalry had been ignored with or without meaning to be.

"Ingrate!" Meka yelled as she released the energy she had just absorbed by calling the word Runic out loud. Allowing her to fire her own cero without losing any of her own energy. This was followed by volley after volley of dark ice shards that would cut the man's skin a bit if they connected. The sky darkened and it started to snow lightly due to the cold spiritual pressure being released by Meka-Rena. Though it would soon get much..much..worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaze was starting to get very irritated. The hollow did nothing more than dodge his attacks..which was only annoying because of how many Kaze had launched so far. However that was just the icing on the cake it seemed because the hollow spewed forth a gas that immediately started messing with kaze's eyes. Luckily Kaze had experience with such poisonous things before and had long since figured out a very easy yet somewhat costly, to most people anyways, way of countering gaseous poisons thanks to an old 2nd division vice-captain who thought to kill him once. He started pouring out his spiritual energy to keep the gas from his body..

In fact he poured out so much of his spiritual energy that he forced his bankai to release. His body underwent a big change that made him look more like a hollow than a human. His body increased to a 7'2'' height with what seems to be gelled back silver hair. His skin is now a darker tan and his feet are that like a dragon's. He has red wings that look very torn and old and undead like come out his back and they usually stay folded though he can use them to fly. He wears no shirt so that you see all the fine tuned muscle on his torso and he wears pants that end at both knee's. The other noticible thing is is wears a red ribbon on his right arm a little down from the shoulder.

Now he was in bankai..and his mask was still on his face. This hollow did not seem like your typical arrancar..but Kaze had not met a Vasto Lorde before..so he wouldn't recognize this hollow as one. All Kaze knew was that he was about to get serious. But before that.

"It's time!" He roared to Meka-Rena without even looking at her. Without answering back or even looking his direction she had shunpo'd multiple times to be back to back with him again. Both had their weapons raised above their head and both were smiling viciously.

"Ankoku...SHUUHA!" they cried out together as they swung their blades in unison and released as big of a wave of dark energy at their respective opponents. This wave would be easily comparable to a Tsunami in size and was the strongest attack they could use repeatedly during a long drawn out fight. The entire sky filled with black for the moment it took for the twin waves to be launched at their intended targets. For a moment.. all the humans who were capable of seeing outside near the battle saw nothing but black.

and thats all that would be done for now.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:43 pm

Aki leaned back and curved his lightning blades around the cero, contricted it, and destroy it. Well, that was something new. Then continued as stated.

The guy was a fast bugger, though he did manage to strike with the fire blade. Something felt different when he missed with the lightning blade. The man still had his zanpakutou, so this must have been just another skill outside of his res. He came in with SONIDO (hate to nitpick at it, but please) with a punch and a kick. He noticed the enhanced speeds and strength, only barely managing to bring his feet up to redirect the punch and stop the kick. He front flipped over him and swung with both blades.

Then Grand started to sonido all over the place, leaving after images, and spoke. Shame he didn't know about Aki Electro-detection that flips back and forth between active and non. Aki grinned at it, and still stayed calm and didn't move. When the man finally revealed himself, he put up an electromagnetic sheild to block the machine gun kicks. Aki rebuttled. "Why harm those that have not wronged you in any way? Is that your idea of fun? What is justice? What is fun? It's all in the person's definitions. This isn't fun. This isn't justice. You kill off the humans, who will make up your army? The same is true with us. Shinigami and hollow will always be at odds. And it is my job to make sure you will never rule all the worlds!"

A lightning orb surrounded him, electrocuting Grand if he was within four feet of him. Part one was almost done. Next, it expanded into balls of lightning within fifty yards of him, then soon exploded with the power of two ceros in the entire area. Aki was immune to his own abilities. Now it was Grand's turn.

Raiden Arashi saw something moving between buildings. He wasn't going to waste any time, as it certainly wasn't a shinigami or human. Without clawing his face, his mask appeared, and fired a cero at it from above. "Shock: Shougeki C!" He didn't know what it was, but he be damned if he was gonna go easy on it. He crashed down on top of the vile creature with a scythe swing just as another section of buildings started to blur or shine. It was a very strong barrier...but who activated it? (Fighting H).

Alex got done with typing in the codes and such. Another section protected. Jun radioed in. "Got the next section up and everyone inside. But I pushed myself way too hard..." The boy sounded exhausted, probably used up all of his time faster by setting people up and then doing the next section. One more to go though.

"Rest easy Jun." Alex exited the now protected base, and headed off to the next section. He blurred as fast as he can to make it, passing some blue haired vizard with a huge scythe crashing on top of some...thing...he assumed to be a sinner.

The last section, the main building to activate the barrier was destroyed. At least the surface section. The rumblings of the two vizards and their two hollow/arrancar opponents were just a few streets over. He moved over to the next three buildings, where the secondary entrance still stood, despite being half torn apart. He got to the underground lab and started typing away. Jun saved him a lot of time getting that other one up. Now it was getting this last one up before too much damage was done.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:03 pm

((OOC:hate to nitpick at it, but please you could have TOLD me to change it if it was out of hand, but REALLY? Changing my post on yours is very rude it doesn't matter the reason, I would have gladly changed it if you told me in PC or PMed me, but just going up, and changing it contradicting what I had in my post is not the proper way, whether your admin or if you think it was god mod or not, its just rude, if you told me in PC or something I would change it no questions asked, I'm not so stubborn...))

Grand's furious sonido's dodged the blade strike near the beginning. He blasted away the lighting orbs with his own cero and appeared right in front of Aki during the explosion. It hurt, a lot. But he took it all and kept his best straight face, on the outside, the only visible signs of being hit were the burns and small smolders. But he kept his face as serious as if it never happened. Inside his mind he was in pain, it did take effect, however right before the explosion he moved his spiritual energy creating a weak barrier around his skin stopping some damage, not a great amount, but any amount was help.

“It's my idea of food, its my idea of survival, you push us back into a corner when we need food. You are the stupid animal activists who prevent a bear from eating his fish, from eating his elk.” his makeshift flash cry ended with that. “you have no job, you are military, you have no duty to prevent a world take over of any race, in order for you to have that, you need to have the world in your own hands.” he spread his hands out. “In order for you to do that, your view of humans must be of objects for personal gain, is a child that possessive, that sociopathic” if any strikes were aimed Grand would sonido to the side or back a step, if a lighting orb struck he would go right out of the way, he was wary of any attack since he had no focus on his own mental work or offensive, he was currently focused on defensive and was staying aware to all attacks. Then he released the focus and dashed back several feet showing he was back on the offensive. He raised his gun,all 6 chambers shining dimly, and muttered. “fusil de chasse” instantly all cero spiraled the same as other cero's shot before, however they all seemed to be faintly attracted to this child in their path. 6 cero, Grand could control them, however if one were to miss it would take almost a mile to turn them a full turn, he could only minorly adjust the movements, so dodging was easily possible, however they we spread out curving in word, if dodged they would all clash together in a massive explosion with the power of 6 cero.

This blast used a good amount of energy, that and his own regeneration working on the wounds he has received. He just needed to hold out enough to get this child bankai. Time to release all the stops.

Grand dashed forward the destruction, all the energy in the blast that touched him would be instantly absorbed, for he was immune and passively able to absorb his own energy. He sensed where the child was and appeared behind the kid in a shunpou, the explosion would have died down by now, he lifted his hand over his head and quickly struck down in one fast motion, the pistol in his hand. He then aimed and shot out a strong stomp at the back along with spinning around to the front and back handing this child. He flicked the pistol around into his pocket holder and against aimed a straight kick to the face of the child, being wary of any lighting or fire attacks to come at random.

He then struck his hand out to grasp at the child's neck at the same time releasing a violent form of energy it didn't look like a cero, but it did look almost solid in a ripping motion that blasted from his hand, it contained the power of half a cero and wasn't that strong, Grand was going more conservative.

He hopped forward and struck his knee upward at the gut of the child. And then extended his leg outward, if the kid jumped or ducked, an energy wave of the same kind and power would shoot in a ring or out the sole of his foot. Grand was paying attention behind himself too, of he felt energy shift there he would swing the leg behind himself.

Surprisingly, and probably not as noticed, Grand was still gently holding his wine glass, I had a see through rubber bottom in case he dropped it that protected it from the lighting. Grand took a sip and the warmth tasted almost burnt, that was some of his good wine and that child, that worm ruined it. He chucked it as hard as he could at the child, wine spilling behind. Grand was enraged now.

Instantly the chambers filled up and Grand continuously shot 6 bala, all spiraling giving their added speed, penetration, and explosive impact power, they were much easier to control as Grand moved them around like a swarm of bees right in front of the worm he clashed two of them together making a minor explosion right in front of them the other four all aimed at the worm dead on.

He sonido'd forward and halfway there stopped letting himself drift sideways and spun in a round house kick aimed at the chest of this little prick. Grand is done messing around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the bold of lightning came at this man, he thrusted the hardened blade faster into the ground and continued his sentence while flipping over the blade. This gentleman whipped out his gun to block the slash and push him back as the knight of armor was finally summoned holding two spears. The gentleman took the hit in the gut and the knight flung upward wielding one spear outward in a sky vertical slash. Things were just getting started. During the jump, energy charged at the tip, unfeeling, however when he slashed up creating a wave, the power and speed of cero energy shot out in the vertical slash that was feelable.

He lifted the other spear over head and swung down creating a bala speed and power energy wave. This creature had a lot of tricks up his sleave.

(OOC: sorry not much to post with Guage))
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:29 pm

Ika saw the attack hit and put a whole in the man as he rammed his sword into the ground and knocked his blade away as a suit of armor was summoned Ika looked on as this happened "Ah...Shit this isn't good" it then struck him,this guys a Bounto and that suit of armor is his Doll.Ika saw the spear come out and launch a sky vertical slash Ika then grinned at the man "Bakudo 26 Kyakko" as he did this he immediately turned invisible and his Reitsu became impossible to track and non existent as he began to air walk towards the man known as Gauge and dodging the rest of the attacks with ease due to being undetectable.He then ran at the man in air walk and made a stab at his skull,a slash at his throat and he then made a slash to gut him.He grinned as he Shunpo'd behind him and launched a flurry of blows at the mans ribcage as he flipped back "Bakudo 61 Rikujōkōrō" and as he said this six pillars went to stop the targets movements and he then ran at him and aimed a vertical slash.He then Shunpo'd back waiting to see the damage and he quickly surveyed the area and thought for a second then an idea hit him and it was perfect absolutely splendid and he could do it now.

Ika rushed forwards and quickly spoke "Darkness Enclose" Darkness filled the area and visibility was less than 0 for everyone but Ika and Ika chuckled "Home sweet home aye"?He laughed methodically as he changed form and his sword became even larger up to a full 4 feet long as he Shunpo'd forwards and ended up behind the man and not the doll "Bakudo 11 Kyomon" and then Gauge and Ika were all alone,just the two of them,mono a mono and Ika grinned "Hado 90 Kurohitsugi" a dark coffin attempted to form around the man and trap him in side of it and when it did,if it did he would be lacerated from head to toe Ika Hopped out and if it missed would launch a Darkness Slash to cut the man and break the barrier to let them out and he Shunpo'd out and panted. He had overdone it a bit and knew if he were smart the best idea was to run the hell away when he got the chance if this missed but in his heart he just could not allow himself to do it,fucking pride was a pain in the ass and it may become more than that for him.He continued to breathe heavily and prayed the attack hit he prayed to the same got he didn't believe in that it hit.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:17 pm

Arngrim lost his sword during his attacks, and the woman was kind enough to give it back. After she tried breaking his arm with that club sword. That was why he let go. But he still fired a cero, becuase chivalry was for pompose knights not vikings. He learned something about his opponant from that act, and made her angry too. She somehow obsorbed his cero, and seconds later fired it back. He blocked it with his weapons and with a burst of strength he diverted it off into one of the buildings behind them.

He didn't watch it explode as she began to fire back a volley of ice crystals. He deflected any that came his way as best he could but a few hit, cutting his skin. One even thunked into his shoulder, peircing the armor and hierro there. It didn't get in deep though, his hierro was thick after all. He pulled it out and dropped it as the attacks fell back, Then she was gone, shunpoing towards the other man who was releasing massive amounts of energy.

It was about time Arngrim released. But he would have to wait, as the two seemed intent on ending this in one powerful go. However as the woman unleashed a massive wave of reiatsu at him, he couldn't help smiling. He'd underestimated her in the biggining, but this power made him change his mind.

The wave darkened the sky as it moved towards him. Taking it head on would be a mistake, and as beserk as he can be in a fight he had enough good sense to avoid something like this. the only issue was escaping. He wasn't that fast after all. Still, arngrim Sonido'd backwards and up, trying to get distance from the wave and up over the crest at the same time. He almost made it. Almost.

His attempt to avoid failed as the crest of the wave hit. He managed to throw up his weapons to provide some protection, but the energy ripped past, burning him, destroying his cloak of wolf skin. It left blackened marks across his skin and threw him well back from rena before he escaped the wave.

Arngrim came out the otherside wearing tattered rags, covered in burns and cuts from the attack. But he was still standing, if breathing a little heavy, and he was furious. "Set the world aflame and darken its sky, Ardientos Neblinas." He growled deaply, and a grey red smoke surrounded him as he started to change.

He grew in size and weight, and went from 6'5" to 10' even, 500lb of pure muscle. He's skin turneded redish, the marks from the attack he'd taken fading away, two large horns sprouted from his head, and a nordish mask covered his face. he was now wearing a chest plate, pauldrons and a lioncloth, thick leather and metal boots and a long grey cloak. As the smoke cleared it hung heavy around his back and the 6'5" longsword. When someone came to close, the smoke would lash out and attack his foes, hitting with the force of a bala if it hit at all.

Arngrim let out a warcry and closed on the woman. If the man got in his way he'd be happy enough to tear him appart, but at the start his attacks were aimed for her. He started with a powerful swing of his sword that launched a wave of currosive grey and red smoke at her. Besides the burning it caused, it would hit with the force of a cero. He followed this up by closing the distance and slamming down with his sword, then a back hand that contained a large ammount of strength, enough to send her sprawling if she wasn't ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Albatross laughed hideously as it saw that its smog of poisonous gases did not do as they were intended to do, but the three foot hollow did not mind at all, as it loved a challenge, not to mention puzzles. Staying a good distance away with its gaseous creations swirling around its body, as it watched the masked man unleashed more of his spiritual energy. All the while, Albatross kept on laughing, not intimidated at all by the man's power.

Watching intently, while keeping itself moving in the air, lightly, the vasto lorde watched as the woman and man came back to back, and yelled out what sounded more like a war cry than anything. To Albatross' displeasure a huge wave of black energy came surging forward, even the sky had turned black. With a calm and collected attitude, Albatross kept quiet, as it decided to teleport passed the wall of dangerous energy. Appearing a mere inch from Kaze's head, Albatross dropped down a kick, of 2,000 pounds of pure weight, along with enough strength to demolish a car, and for an added bonus the force of a bala. If the kick was deflected, Albatross would use its creation ability and create a thick layer of diamond around its body, and channel its spiritual energy inside the diamond. Then continue with a punch to Kaze's left arm, a kick to his right shin, and a knee to his groin area. Each close combat attack having the added strength of a bala, and that of the actual strength of Albatross. All the while unleashing its poisonous gases around Kaze's body while at such close proximity. If anything made contact with Albatross at that time a one foot in diameter sphere with the force of a bala would appear at the point of contact.

Whether or not the attacks succeeded or Albatross would fall back several feet away from Kaze, and would manipulate its diamond skin off of its self and make them into small one inch sharpened cylinders and fire off twenty of them at Kaze as bullets, if they missed they would be manipulated to change direction and attack from another direction.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With great annoyance, H looked above itself as it felt a surge of energy near itself, that of a vizards. As H would have no problem detecting a sudden cero, coming in its direction. Seeing the beam of energy, and hearing a shout, H quickly created a two centimeter cube fifty feet away from its position and teleported to the cube, as the cero crashed down onto the street. The sinner did not understand why it was being targeted just now, as it did nothing, but it kept its spiritual energy under wraps, and took the cube with it, as it quickly ran down the street further away from the fight behind it, all the while it kept its senses open, not wanting to be caught by surprise by a blast happy vizard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles   Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles Empty

Back to top Go down

Destoying Karakura for shits and giggles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next