Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Legacy of the Quincy I_vote_lcapLegacy of the Quincy I_voting_barLegacy of the Quincy I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Legacy of the Quincy I_vote_lcapLegacy of the Quincy I_voting_barLegacy of the Quincy I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Legacy of the Quincy Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Legacy of the Quincy Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Legacy of the Quincy Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Legacy of the Quincy Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Legacy of the Quincy Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Legacy of the Quincy Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Legacy of the Quincy Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Legacy of the Quincy Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Legacy of the Quincy Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Legacy of the Quincy Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Legacy of the Quincy Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Legacy of the Quincy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Legacy of the Quincy Empty
PostSubject: Legacy of the Quincy   Legacy of the Quincy EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:54 am

Mia couldn't help but smile as she sat and watched the members of her Archery club practice very hard and diligently. Of course, being a quincy and all, she was the best at the club, and she was also it's owner, so she didn't have to do much herself besides give lessons.

But activity from hollows had been at an all time low recently and she was worried about the reason behind why that was. She had brought it up to the coalition's attention, but she hadn't heard anything back yet.

and then there was the fight against the odd creature that nearly killed her before Alexander Kerensky showed up to rescue her. Horrid thing made everyone nearby, including Mia, puke..and it kept making Mia go deaf too.

She didn't have anything to do..

So she started leaking a bit of her spiritual pressure to bait something, or someone, into showing up and at the very least..talk to her.

( i..hate..starting..posts..done 2 others within the last 10 min.. )
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Dorian Kaiser
Dorian Kaiser

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0

Legacy of the Quincy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy of the Quincy   Legacy of the Quincy EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Oelandra walked through her old high school, feeling nostalgic for her old high school back in New York. Dorian had required her to get straight A's while she studied the art of the mercenary under his tutelage. It had been a while since she'd walked through a place of dreams and naivete. She was there for an interview to be a co-teacher of a physical education class and she had no idea where to go. She'd interrupted about four classes that were in session and was met with an angry look, a flying book, and two lecherous old men wanting her to stay after school for detention. She wouldn't have been so resistant to the idea if they had been cute, but sadly...

Oelandra felt her stomach grumble. Why wasn't the principal's office easier to find, or at least even mark a door? Idly she noticed a trickle of spiritual energy coming from up the hallway and down a corridor - must be a spiritually gifted individual, then. Oelandra decided to investigate. The principal could wait. And he had better treat her to lunch, damn it!

Oelandra came upon an archery class after a little navigation and stood in the doorway while she watched the instruction and achievements happen.
Back to top Go down

Legacy of the Quincy
Page 1 of 1