Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke) I_vote_lcapBlackwind's Legacy (Zenke) I_voting_barBlackwind's Legacy (Zenke) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke) I_vote_lcapBlackwind's Legacy (Zenke) I_voting_barBlackwind's Legacy (Zenke) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke) Empty
PostSubject: Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke)   Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 10:05 pm

Memories and feelings swirled around Aner as she wandered in a dream like trance for what seemed an eternity. She felt disconnected and unconscious yet at the same time she was most certainly alive.. It was ..odd.. The last thing she remembered was Rena.. Rena...RENA! Spiritual energy oozed in mass out of the evil souls existence as it started to awaken. Rena had gotten purified and became a true shinigami. RENA had nearly destroyed Aner with that stunt! Wait..where was she.. the place felt like home.. she felt stronger just for being here..

Aner's eyes finally opened and though she was still too discombobulated to notice she was in Menos Forest in Hueco Mundo..that was exactly where she happened to be. Her spiritual body still reconstituting itself from the wishes of her soul, which she hadn't realized she had made yet, and forming what she truly wanted in herself to the best of her own abilities.

She looked like an Arrancar..though she still didn't know that yet.. but she was in fact the highest level of pure hollow.. a Vasto Lorde.. Still weakened..yes.. but one nonetheless. Her spiritual power continued to rise and rise as her strength slowly returned to her body. Her mind becoming more and more clear as she stumbled around for forest of nightmares. Apparently her soul had struggled to survive so much that it had been devouring weaker hollow by the hundreds without Aner even being conscious or aware of it.. explaining why she was not a menos or gillian class hollow.

She was home.. and she was alive.. Somehow..

Things were bound to get interesting quickly then..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke)   Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 9:29 pm

Menos forest was a pretty interesting place... The vizard with the red hair walked through the trees ignoring the menos who strangely decided to leave her alone. She wasn't sure exactly why since hollow never left anything alone, but they did. In fact most left the area. Because they were going somewhere else, it turned out. Ariel decided to follow them and see what they were up to.

The former Gotei assassin watched as they converged on one location, and getting closer she realized there was an arrancar.. No a Vasto Lorde there.. She seemed weakened, considering most were closer to Ariel in power, though she'd yet to meet one bar Sen who'd been almost as strong as she was. But that monster was dead. Ariel decided she wanted to talk to that vasto lorde. She was more hollow than shinigami after all, and a fully sentient hollow was atleast worth saving. Even if she decided to attack Ariel right after.

She landed down next to the woman just as a cero was fired. It bounced clean off the air around them and exploded harmlessly. Ariel swiped on her mask and fired back a handful of cero in all directions, decimating the closest menos and sending the others running. Ariel quickly jumped away and looked at the vasto lorde questioningly, wondering if she would attack. "Hello...."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke)   Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:01 pm

She noticed several stronger hollow were starting to take notice of her and her spiritual energy.. Which was fine..she was going to kill them., eat their corpses, and regain her power as quickly as possible... or at least that was the plan. They fired cero at her and before she could be bothered to do something about it herself someone else stepped in and did it for her. Had it not been for her being so disorientated at the moment she would have recognized her as a vizard immediately and tried to kill her, but by the time she came to that conclusion she had already felt more hollow energy than shinigami energy within the woman. Meaning this was not a woman similar to Rena..

Though just thinking about Rena made Aner's body ooze more dark spiritual energy.

The vizard said hello to her. Which at first Aner had issues replying.. new body and all..but she quickly figured it out and started forming words and semi-coherent sentences, "...hell..o.. hello.. .....Greetings.. I am....Aner... Aner "Lisola" Alosil.. you...are...who..?" She was going to determine whether this hollow similar vizard was friend or foe before deciding whether or not to eat her..

Which meant banter was going to be needed. Luckily Aner was always a very quick study. She would get the hang of talking again soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke)   Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 9:44 pm

"I'm Ariel. A member of the Espada, working under Azazael Darkmoon.." Ariel said as she watched the vasto lorde carefully. She seemed to be experiencing an issue of some kind. Perhaps a rebirth, or maybe she'd just formed out of all the souls around. But Lisola sounder familiar. Aner Alosil.. And then it clicked with Ariel. She'd met a human by the name of Rena Lisola. Maybe this woman was a relative. Well, regardless Azazael would probably want to meet here.

"You should accompany me to Los Noches. It is safer than being down here and I imagine someone there would like to meet with you." She said. It felt weird to her, saying those words. She couldn't help feeling like she might be becoming a dog again. Under different ownership. it was disconcerting.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke)   Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 12:12 am

Azazael Darkmoon? The name rung no bells.. the last time she heard of the leader of the hollow race it was Arngrim Wolfcloak..It seemed Rena's memories concerning her supposed enemies was off a bit.. giving what had been personally going on though that didn't surprise ANer. Her mind was cleared now and after forming words and failing to speak a few more times she got the gist of it back down.  Like an adult that temporarily forgot how to talk proper because they had been asleep too damn long or something.

"A vizaard within the espada.. Days have come and gone that I am not privy too it seems," was the next thing she bothered to say when Ariel introduced herself and then requested Aner to follow her. Aner grinned and made a mocking tone, "Take me to your leader.." before proceeding to follow Ariel to Los Noches. The comment about safety made her laugh however, "We are in the world of the damned.. Hueco Mundo of eternal night and negativity.. Safety is for the strong.. causing it for themselves.."

When Ariel first noticed Aner her power had been that of a barely promoted shinigami vice-captain or that or a 3rd seat. Now Aner's power was on par of the highest of vice-captains among the shinigami that were not yet captain class fighters and soon.. Aner's power would return to being that of a captain class warrior.. Though she knew.. she could feel it already.. that her maximum potential had been stripped away. Between Rena's previous attempts to remove Aner through Science with that blasted Akira..which made Aner lose a small portion of her own soul.. and this new body being fully separated from Rena.. She would not hope to come to Rena's level without training.. Not right now.

But maybe this new leader could do something to aid her about that.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke)   Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 11:47 pm

"I hope thats not a problem for you. I might be part shinigami but i'm more hollow than you think. This is my home." She said. She started walking when the woman agreed. She went on about how Hueco mundo was only safe for the strong, and Ariel shrugged. "The strong, and those smart enough to serve Azazael, and not piss him off." She replied. The coversation was pretty dull from then on, but Ariel led her right into Heuco mundo to Azazael's throne room. She didn't knock when she entered, but she gave him a slight bow, which seemed to satisfy the young looking man who sat before them, one leg drapped over the arm of his throne.

"My liege I found this vasto lorde in the hollow forest. i thaught you might like to meet her?" She said. Azazael didn't move but he examined the woman. He shrugged. "Ah, no. Kill her." He said. Ariel frowned at him. "Sir.." Azazael grinned. "Did i stutter, Ariel? I said kill her." He gazed at them with a malice and.. something else. Ariel turned to Aner and drew her swords. She wasn't sure what the hell he was thinking but he couldn't actually be serious.

Azazael was many things, crazy included, but he wouldn't just kill potential allies. She guessed he just wanted a show. "I'd show him something that makes you worth keeping alive." Ariel said, before lunging forward with a spinning slash aimed at Aner's midriff, then continued past. As she did, she threw out 5 throwing knives of condensed energy at Aner.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke)   Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 11:32 pm

"Worthy of living eh.." Aner muttered as she formed a white bone-like Katana with the blade pointing down as she blocked the strike to her mid-section. More annoyed that she had had so little time to figure out what abilities she possessed than concerned about her own safety. Noticing the glint of metal behind her as she turned her head she Sonido'd exactly two feet to the left while maintaining her previous physical pose.

"To be worthy of Life is to be considered strong.. I am not yet at my full potential.. that was stolen from me when that useless woman allowed her body to be split asunder by the Soul King..." She said with intense hatred and venom as she fired off a cold cero from her free hand at Ariel. More curious to see if she'd freeze the girl from a near hit than whether or not she'd actually manage to land the shot directly.

"However.. I am more than versatile enough to keep you from killing me without even using your true strength.." She swung the Bone weapon and created ice in it's arcing path from her spiritual energy which she then battered like miniature baseballs at Ariel with the same hand. Firing bala at Ariel with the other hand each time she moved to avoid the ice. If instead Ariel were to deal with the ice and make it a useless endeavor the bala would be turned into another Cero. Aiming at the woman's footing and lower legs so that even if she jumped or dodged the ground near her feet would freeze. What was left of it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke)   Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackwind's Legacy (Zenke)
Page 1 of 1