Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Words don't come easy I_vote_lcapWords don't come easy I_voting_barWords don't come easy I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Words don't come easy I_vote_lcapWords don't come easy I_voting_barWords don't come easy I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Words don't come easy Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Words don't come easy Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Words don't come easy Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Words don't come easy Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Words don't come easy Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Words don't come easy Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Words don't come easy Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Words don't come easy Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Words don't come easy Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Words don't come easy Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Words don't come easy Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Words don't come easy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Words don't come easy Empty
PostSubject: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:49 pm

10:30 pm
the sounds of writing filled the air, the hotel room; several different notes were on several different pieces of paper all over the place. the sounds of clocks ticked noisily, there were several clocks of all different kinds all over the place. "B-D-A-GA-... B-D?" whispered Victory in a tired soft voice. laying back in his chair, his exhausted eyes tilted towards the corner where Tiger his cat used to lay on before he was killed. It was rather a depressive feeling and so the red head quickly shrugged it off as he continued to write.

11:45 p.m
It was now getting late and yet Victory was not in bed, wearing a grey hoody with black long sleeves which stopped at his fingertips. His shorts were black and he was in socks since he didn't believe in wearing shoes inside even if it was a hotel room. sitting at the piano, his eyes glanced back and forth at the photo of his father. it's been two weeks since his death and yet Victory seemed to have been taking his death fairly well; however not everything was what it seemed to be. playing the piano, he seemed to have been making multiple mistakes almost as if something was bothering him.

12:36 a.m
Victory was now staring at his own reflection, his body looked quite pale making his blood red hair even brighter; most people thought it was because of his fathers death and yet Victory never denied it even though he knew that it wasn't true. so many things happened in such little time that Victory didn't know what to believe. closing his eyes, the red head wished he could just fall asleep already; he was tired of the sleepless nights and he was tired of taking the medicine. tired of the strange faces and especially tired of the pity.

2:22 a.m
There was a creak throughout the house causing pretty blue eyes to snap open; it was a very recognizable sound that send chills down his spine. slowly shifting from his seat the clocked ticked 2:22 a.m, the red head slowly approached the kitchen when all of a sudden he paused before the door. red liquid slowly trickled through the cracks of the door and onto his feet. his heart soon began to pound loudly in his chest as he continued to reach for the doorknob. with each second his heart beated faster and faster as sweat slowly began to run down his face, however as he was just inches away from opening the door, the door swung open revealing a beautiful yet blood filled pink haired young lady with glowing yellow eyes. Screaming, the red head woke up for his nightmare. it was 2:22 a.m in the morning and yet he found himself alone in the hotel room.

4:10 a.m
Ever since the nightmare, Victory couldn't get back to sleep; he had a cramp in his neck from falling asleep at his desk and it wasn't helping that time was moving so slowly. Jun was Victory's only reprise, he felt so much calmer when he was around him and so much livelier. staring at his cellphone, he just stared at it wondering if it was alright to call him. he didn't really want to wake him this early in the morning; especially after the time when he went late at night just to supposedly bug him at his window, but he just couldn't help himself. picking up his cellphone, he sat on his bed as he dialed Jun's number.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Jun was sleeping soundlessly in nothing but his bright green underwear in his room. During a practice match, his father hit the air conditioner with a lightning bolt and decided now would be a good time for him and the wife to take a vacation...without Jun or his two yaoi fangirl cousins. The house was hot now. The only thing off was Jun's expression of worry over a certain someone.

Then his cell phone rang...and rang...and rang some more. Jun was out like a log, and the two girls kicked his door open and answered it. "What!? Do you know what time it is? The uke isn't even freaking awake and won't wake up until noon! And who the hell are you?!" The two women practically screamed at the hologram. They were pissed off because Jun had his cell phone's volume up so high that it woke the girls up. They were gonna make sure he'll regret it later.

They were also scantily clad as it was hot in the house, another reason they were pissed off. Though they couldn't help but wonder who was this guy calling their beloved fangirl material relative.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:11 pm

as the phone rang and rang, the red head was half tempted to hang up and call again when all of a sudden two ladies suddenly appeared in the hologram screaming. at first the red head seemed a bit nervous and ashamed seeing as though yet again he ignored the fact of time. giving an embarrassed expression as he slightly laughed, he suddenly felt a chill as they referred the "Uke" as Jun. "Wait a second, could this mean... that these two twins are!?" thought Victory getting a few creepy images in his head of the twins Jun was talking about.

"Ah ha, so sorry I didn't realize what time it was." he said laughing nervously. "I'm Victory Mor-..." he said cutting short at the last name seeing as though his last name was a lie his father had made and that his last name was actually Kuchiki. "... ha ha, just Victory; Jun's friend. is he around, it will only take a few seconds... oh and i also wanted to remind him that i was going to be picking him up soon for camp today." he said blankly hoping that the blonde did tell somebody in the household that they were going to go out for camp.

it was going to be a lovely day for camping, knowing Jun was a fan of technology; he wondered if he would like the great outdoors, with no electricity or even signal...
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:31 pm

The twins just glared at the hologram, disbelieving. The first one spoke first. "I'm Marianne. I have no idea how you got the uke to go out camping with you...but if you don't mind, we'll like to come along."

The second one also spoke. "I'm Anastasia. The reason we would love to join you two and whoever else is because our wonderful uncle zapped the air conditioner...so it's absolutely miserable in here. The uke is here...sleeping soundly even though we kicked the door open, but we've found it impossible to wake him up."

"But we would love to remind the precious for a single condition...you don't seem to be a bad looking guy yourself, Victory...give us yaoi fangirls some eye candy with him when you arrive. And you will certainly get on our good sides very fast."
With that, they hung up, squealed, and went back to sleep...as Jun stayed asleep.

When morning came at a wonderful 6:30 a.m., Jun was up...somewhat. He went downstairs and saw that his cousins were packed for...something...he didn't know what. Just as he was about to grab something to drink, the doorbell rang. Cursing as his cousins grinned and watched, he went to answer it. "Victory!? What are you-"

Jun's cousin's started taking photos immediately. "Thank you! Now go get packed, we're going camping."
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:50 pm

as the two glared in disbelief, the red head slightly chilled; this was definitely not going to be easy, however seeing as though they were yaoi fangirls he knew they would probably get along well. the red head smiled sheepishly as the first twin spoke introducing herself as well as asking to come along. "Uh... alright..." he mumbled not finding any harm in that seeing as though Riku did want somebody to tag along. at first Victory found it a bit silly, however after a particular event; Victory didn't trust himself very well.

that day when Fritz lost it, the red head blacked out. however from what everyone else said, he had actually used hyper mode. besides not being conscious, what mostly got the red heads attention was the fact of using hyper mode in the first place. he was able to use his final stage, but he wasn't aware of a hyper mode. then again after Serenity's experimentation, he remembered blacking out again before reappearing at home. he wasn't sure what was happening to him, but every time he blacked out there was a strange voice in his head and every time he would awake he would appear somewhere else...

having some extra company sounded like an excellent idea just in case anything went wrong. sadly Victory was completely unaware of how much more dangerous was the twins. as the second one spoke, Victory looked at her confusedly for a brief moment until she said the eye candy part in which he became bright red. "Bu-But!!!" he tried to complain, but was cut off as they quickly hung up. sighing out loud, the boy laid back on the bed; he really hoped the blonde wouldn't mind some extra company especially if their secret was blown...

5:04 a.m
Victory began packing up stuff, seeing as though he wasn't going to get any sleep what so ever it sounded like a great idea. on the counter was a picture of a nice looking RV that he was going to rent even though he preferred tents. it was a little something so that Jun could be comfortable even though he wasn't one for camping. slamming some stuff around, he then began to take off his old bandages and re wrap new clean one's; in the end, the red head found himself back on the piano writing notes and testing them out as he played them.

6:30 a.m
walking up towards Jun's door, the red head wore a black vest with dangling strings and a red and black striped shirt with strap-able long sleeves. His black capris came to about right above his ankle and were also strap-able around his three areas of his legs showing off some extra skin while the two legs were connected by a strangely placed strip of fabric. wearing his worn out converse, he had more strings dangling in effort to distract attention from his bandaged right ankle. He had a silver chain on his capris with his sea shelled whistle that Jun gave him dangling right beside him as several other chains hung around his neck with several piercings on his both ears and tongue (His belly button was also pierced though not noticeable).

wearing his bandanna he also had a hat on top of it as several strands of hair stuck out of it. his sunglasses were in his pocket as he now wore a medical eye patch over his bad eye. his left wrist were also wrapped but because of the sleeves it was barely noticeable. fixing up his hair a bit, the red head rang the doorbell causing a particular blonde to open it. "Good morning Juny!" the red head practically sang as the blonde seemed confused. the two twins instantly began to take pictures and Victory only grinned as he gave Jun a quick peck on his soft lips. "Are you ready to go?" Victory asked completely forgetting about the fact that the girls did not know about their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Jun blushed lightly and slapped at Victory. "Awww...don't be that way, Junny. We asked him for some eye candy and we got it." Annie spoke up, receiving a glare from the blonde. He was still clad in only his bright green underwear, boxer briefs. "Now go get dressed, I'm assuming we're going out to eat breakfast, and we are going camping!"

This made the blonde realize what he was wearing...or lack of...and made him remember about the trip. "CRAP! I completely forgot! Give me 15 minutes!" With that, he blurred away, red as a tomato.

"He'll be back in twenty." After two minutes of awkward silence, Mary spoke up again. "So...Victory...how did you two meet? And you do realize that you can get a robotic eye, right?"

Jun yelled from upstairs. "He's been having problems with it, Kerensky-sensei has been working on it to find out what the problem is!"

Both twins muttered an 'oh' and paid attention to the red head. Anastasia had long, blazing red hair and almost predatory green eyes, five foot nine, and had a crescent moon with a quincy cross as a charm around her wrist. She was the only quincy in the family. Annie wore a black tank top that cut off just above her stomach, revealing a red hour glass tattoo. Like that of a black widow. She also wore black skinny jeans and red flip flops.

Marianne was a bit more feminine in her clothing choice. She had strawberry blonde hair, and pale green eyes framed with pink glasses that looked oddly good on her. She was also wearing a red and yellow Pittsburg State University, from all the way from Pittsburg, Kansas, and blue short jean shorts. She also wore red flip flops.

Jun tossed four backs and a suitcase downstairs before coming down himself. The girls rolled their eyes, muttering something about being worse than a girl. Jun wore his rings on his middle fingers, like usual. But he also wore a white-blue-ish tank top with a yellow open shirt over it. For pants, he wore blue jeans that, like Victory's, cut off just above the ankle, which also showed the gold anklet Victory gave him. Normal, black sandles rounded out his outfit.

The girls' grins worried the blonde boy. "You look like a freaking angel...and you wonder why we can't resist embarrassing you at every turn..."

Blushing, Jun yelled at them. "Shut-up! I'm guessing you guys are tagging along...though I'm-"

"Victory called at 4:00 this morning while you were sleeping in those gorgeous undies you gladly showed everyone here. That's how we found out. Now then, shall we?"
Mary motioned for Victory to lead the way so that they can pack their stuff in the RV. "We did bring some tents along to separate us from you two. By the way, do you even know how to drive that thing? If not...I volunteer."

"Better Mary driving than Annie..." Jun said as he was packing his stuff in the vehicle.

"What was that?" To say that Annie turned extremely hostile would be an understatement.

"Nothing." Jun replied lightning quick as he got aboard after carefully walking around the red head. "So...Victor...where are we going to eat?"

(OOC: Anastasia/Annie Marianne/Mary both )
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:00 pm

the red head only laughed at the blondes reaction; he expected it even in his mild dazed state. as one of the twins, probably Anastasia from what he recalled teased Jun; the red head had his eyes focused on his bright green underwear. he really hoped that he wasn't going like that; hell he would even draw straight guys attention if he went like that. "Oh yeah, i had almost forgot about breakfast..." the red head slightly mumbled when the blonde suddenly reacted.

listening to Jun the red head expression became slightly amused; not that he could blame the blonde, it was the mere fact that they really worked hard in the coalition so much so that the red head kept everything he needed to know on his cellphone so that he would have a constant reminder. as the blond blurred away, Victory couldn't help but crack a smile as to how cute he looked when he's bashful.

making a quick sudden sound between a chuckle and a sigh towards Marianne's comment, there was a brief moment of awkward silence. to be honest, Victory didn't know where to begin or what to say as to not get Jun into any unnecessary trouble. from what he could recall, Jun did say that his parents wouldn't mind if he was gay and yet he still didn't want to tell them.

it was a completely different case with his own father; Kaula Kuchiki the ex-captain of squad ten did not approve the relationship what so ever. the two even argued with it and Victory even said things he didn't mean to say and that he could never take back. Kaula was now dead and he witnessed it. no matter what he did now, it was now too late to apologize...

Marianne suddenly spoke up breaking both the silence and his thoughts; his blank expression quickly became a cheerful expression as if he had no problems what so ever. Jun quickly responded about his eye problem and he was very grateful about it too. he didn't really feel like explaining the reason he was having problems. "Well... i was a new member whom signed up for the coalition; i was in karakura town fixing up my old place when some jerk had the nerve to try to attack me from the back. Jun basically came out of nowhere and took the guy out in a single blow and then his vampire commander also put in her two cents promoting me to adviser." he said and then smiled in amusement.

"It was pretty funny, because when we figured out she was really a vampire; Jun passed out and was out like a light for a good while. after that, by coincidence we just kept seeing each other more and more often. the second time we met, we had a sparring match in which Jun surprised me with his kido and then when i was transferred to captain, i was given more missions with him. i actually find it funny; since i lived in japan, i wasn't expecting to have so many friends here in the US."

as a suitcase hit the floor, the red head stopped his rambling and smiled brightly; somehow he had this big feeling like Jun was going to do something like this. although he was more than happy to see him wearing his gold anklet. the two girls commented what was on Victory's mind; however the blush on his face made him look even more angelic. as Annie spoke, the red head blinked back into reality. "uh yeah... sorry about that Juny!" Victory said half embarrassed that he called him in that hour of the day.

"The RV is this way..." Victory said waving his arms almost exaggeratedly as he walked in one place before taking them towards the RV. helping the girls load up the RV, Annie asked to drive. "If you really want to, i don't mind." Victory said preferring that one of the twins would drive. in truth he was going to drive; in being general he had a full licence and access to many different mobiles and including aircraft, but due to the lack of sleep he wasn't taking any chances.

as Jun spoke up, Victory looked back at Annie in confusion; Jun now made him question if she was Mary. the girl quickly became hostile and Victory sweat dropped filling some chills go down his spine. "How's about Annie drives us to breakfast and then Mary can drive us towards the camp site." Victory said trying to improvise between the two.

after the response, the blonde then asked where they were going to eat. "Well we could always go towards the place were we went last time. you know, the place we're we first met Jack. if not we could go to I hop or some place you know best. sadly despite how long i've been here i still don't know the best place to eat breakfast. it's funny i always confuse myself between Karakura town, Tokyo and New York." he said giving a small grin before continuing. "Driver get's to pick." Victory said as he opened the door for the ladies... and Jun.

the RV looked as though it was a luxury RV; it was complete with everything one could think of. "I told my bro that i needed something nice, he gave me a good deal on it and said i didn't need to pay him back unless i wreck it." Victory said as if he was not amused of the luxurious RV. "Either way, i think it could do." he said as everything shined and glistened. there was everything a house had an d even more; Victory took a seat and smiled as he motioned for Jun to take a seat right by him. "You can leave the girls to take the front." he said keeping Jun calm since they were taking his dangerous twins.

looking up and down the blonde, Victory gave him a sweet smile. "You know the twins really do got a point. you really do look like an angel." he whispered softly for only his sweet ears to hear.

Last edited by Sugerbliss on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:09 pm

(OOC: Sorry...I confused myself there too...)

The girls nodded, even commenting that it sounded like something Jun would do, helping someone as they were about to get attacked. "Despite his rough attitude, he really is a good person. And is much stronger than he looks. As you've found out in your training match. I also know some kido, but only because I needed something to compliment my own abilities since they're not much at all."

Jun just waved off the apology. "I didn't even hear the phone ringing."

At the comment about who drives, both girls nodded, Annie taking the wheel first, with Mary sitting fairly close by with a seat-belt on. All the while wondering who Victor's bro is...just like Jun was wondering. The younger blonde sat next to Victor and put on his seat-belt as well. Blushing lightly, he also spoke up. "Yeah, yeah, and you look even more like a delinquent than I do in my typical outfit...at least take out those piercings before they get any weird ideas...and definitely your seat-belt...Annie doesn't really-"

Suddenly, he was thrown against his seat as the RV started moving...fast, breaking every law about parking lots imaginable, common sense and written law. And most traffic laws when moving out and into the street. Annie shouted some very disturbing obscenities those around her as she was going sixty miles per hour...in a 30 mile per hour speed limit zone. After arriving miraculously in one piece and not getting pulled over at an IHOP, Jun was latched onto Victor's arm like his life depended on it. Mary went back just to check up on them. "You know...it's usually me that he latches onto when Annie drives...*cue picture*...Alright, come on you two. Be thankful I'm driving to the campsite."

Jun and the gang went in, and got seated fairly quickly. "Annie...how did you pass your driving test? I'm surprised nothing in that luxurious tank didn't topple over and got damaged!"

The long haired red head pointed a fork threateningly at him. "Oi! Don't criticize my driving technique. Besides, those other people are idiots and don't know how to drive." Jun and Mary sweatdropped as they ordered.

"Anyway...how many of your family members can see spirits, Vic? All the Tomoshibi can see spirits, and most of them have powers."
Annie spoke up, despite Jun's wild antics to cut her off and trying to say, through gestures, "touchy subject."

Mary was next. "Curious...have you seen some of our photo albums? We would love to share some of them with you." Mary grinned as Jun snorted.

"He's seen them already...Riku visited me..." Both girls gasped in absolute shock. And they looked at Victory and Jun, asking them what they thought of their much revered Great Uncle with their expressions alone.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:35 pm

upon hearing that the girl knew Kido, Victory looked a tad surprised seeing as though he had only thought that Jun knew kido. "Wow really? i thought that the only human that knew kido, was Jun. that's awesome... although, i'm a bit curious as to how you learned kido since Jun said he found it in a diary." the red commented sounding very curious.

after the response and Jun waved off the apology (Which in truth he was glad he wasn't mad, cause a grumpy Jun means a grumpy trip.); the girls both agreed about the driving. Victory didn't think that it was going to be too bad letting Annie drive and so he didn't have his seat belt on, a bad habit his members wished he'd stop. as the blonde sat next to him, he slightly blushed towards his comment before making his own comment about his style. "Aww you don't like my piercings?" Victory slightly teased as he nuzzled his nose against the blondes, just before he mentioned about his seat belt.

however as soon as Jun was about ready to explain why, the RV started so fast; it was as if they were on a race track. Damn if if any of the Chitose's saw this; they'd probably have his head for this. holding onto the covers with one hand and Jun in the other, Victory was definitely surprised; this girl looked as though she was chasing down a theft who'd just stolen her purse. "Too fast, too fast!" Victory said as he witnessed a few close calls until finally they stopped.

looking back and forth, he gave a nervous chuckle as Mary checked on them. "I would have never known..." Victory said before his eyes flashed at the photo being taken. for a brief moment as the photo was taken; Victory's dilated pupils constricted in contrast to the bright light, however just before anything could happen her voice snapped him back into reality as his eyes re-dilated again. "...yeah..." Victory commented feeling a bit crept out since he wasn't expecting something like that to have happened.

looking back at Jun, the red head smiled and kept him close to him as they walked out and went in the restaurant. as Jun asked his question, Victory thought the same thing as the lady began to serve them some drinks. "I was thinking the same thing..." Victory thought with a frozen smile before he was taken back animated like by the threatening fork. as the girl commented, Victory smiled back at the other two. "She'd make a pretty good cop." he joked before looking at the waitress. "Oh could you make the coffee double bagged, I like it to be stronger please." he said politely, however it was a bit strange since he didn't usually drink coffee.

the fairly pretty waitress giggled as she served them their drinks and then left to put in their order. taking a slip at the black liquid, the red head almost choked at Annie's question. staring at Annie in a bit of shock, he then looked down at his black coffee; it tasted bitter without the cream and sugar. "Well, to be honest... i don't know anymore..." he thought to say, but instead gave a fake smile as he looked back at her. "From what I know; i guess all of them did, but seeing as though their dead, i don't believe it counts." he said blankly without any shame as if it didn't bother him.

he liked it or not, he was alone in this world; his half brother killed himself, his father died simultaneously with another arrancar, his non relative aunt had gone missing or had stopped calling him and to make matters worse, he was part of the Kuchiki clan. he knew nothing about the Kuchiki clan, but due towards his fathers reaction to him; he doubt he would have ever been accepted anyway. slurping back at the bitter liquid, he paid no head to the heat it emitted down his throat. it reminded him of his world, black and bitter.

Mary went next causing Victory to smile in amusement as Jun snorted; how he deeply enjoyed looking at those pictures. till this day; he still wasn't sure if Kurama had gotten away with a few of the photos, but he did know that he did take a few pics with his cellphone and if it wasn't that his wallpaper were the two of them it would have been the one with Jun in the dress. the two girls gasped in shock as Jun revealed who showed them the albums. Victory smiled as he quite easily read their facial expressions.

"Riku Tomoshibi is a very respectful and ingenious captain of squad nine, he is very calm yet has a great sense of judgement. he is very sincere, but also has a lot of humor. he may not look it, but he is quite devious, i guess one could say he is pretty cunning; however i would say he is pretty smart. he's pretty cool and protective, it's funny cause he acts like the perfect role model. the first time i met him, was in Karakura town during a scrimmage match against a Vizard. Riku was the judge and in the end proved to be really crafty with his kido. he patched me up so well that i didn't need medical treatment. oh yeah and the best part is the way he cooks! he can make five star restaurant's look cheap, besides that he is also very kind and a hard worker." Victory said rambling a bit, but sounding quite enthusiastic.

In truth Victory admired him and really wished that his father had those traits; he was glad that Jun had such a person to be his great uncle, most people would be jealous. Victory would have been too, however the word jealousy didn't exist for him. upon their responses, the waitress came with their orders. pancakes, hash browns, bacon, syrup, eggs, sausage, french toast and so on and on with the list were brought towards the table. it was a meal fit for at least six people if not more. smiling at the meal he then observed the twins a bit.

"So, do you two switch places or you always make sure that others can tell the difference between you two?" Victory asked as he recalled the time he fought a pair of twins before. the two were both sadistic sinners who could only use their powers when they were together. the two confused him so much that in the end they knocked him out cold, however when he woke up; he had found the two down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Mary nodded. "Only a Tomoshibi can open those diaries, and that's how the few that have taken the time to read them learned them. *Cue taking out a bracelet* My ability is to turn various objects into weapons." As she spoke, the bracelet transformed into a chain whip with smaller chain whips connected to it riddled with little pointy thorns. "So...yeah...enhanced strength and speed is about all else I have to rely on in a fight. So some extra tricks up my sleeve was desperately needed."

Jun would have answered the red head, but then the RV started moving.

At the comment about Annie being a good cop...all three of them laughed really hard. "The 'Black Widow', a cop? Ha! She would never pass the background checks! For learning to become a nurse, she's one person that can't follow laws, no matter what kind! Some police departments would love to have her for high speed chases, but she herself doesn't know...*gulp* Ok...I'll stop..." Jun started and stopped when Annie started to have the largest deadly aura around her. Yeah, they're the same strength, but these two could be some very intimidating women when they want to be...especially Annie.

Both girls looked a little ashamed for wondering about Vic's family...and even apologized as Jun glared at them. Underneath the table, the blond squeezed his boyfriend's hand in support and comfort. Both were in awe at the description of Riku. "We would love to have met him...our other great uncles and aunt and grandpa talks so much of him. It's good to know he's every bit like what they described...it's different hearing it from someone outside the family. It was kinda expected he would become a shinigami."

Next was a question about the twins as enough food to feed ten people came their way. Jun started devouring his immediately, not paying much attention to the conversation. Annie spoke first. "We're not identical twins. As you can see, we're fraternal twins. Meaning we look different. I don't dye my hair. Also, I don't need glasses to see either."

"Where I do need glasses to see, but I also sometimes wear contact lenses. I would get corrective surgery, but the nearest doctor that can do that is in Great Britain or China. Despite the many advances in medical technology, the brain is still mostly uncharted territory. I'm sure Alex has told you that making artificial eyes and putting them in and connecting them to your brain so that you can see with them is one of the most dangerous surgeries you can do, even today. Decades ago, it was almost too risky to even bother. Now, while still risky, the chances of success and the possible benefit is so high that it's worth the risk. I would think that the actual eyeball itself was having problems, and not the connection, right?"

"There are diagnostic equipment to check where is bad on the cyber eye connections. The eyeball itself is separated, so that if one goes out or the other, the entire thing wouldn't have to be taken out during surgery. Though if it's the actual connection, it would still have to be removed, but if it's just the eyeball, we can pop it out real quick and check it. And fix it while you're running around with an eye patch."

Annie smacked Jun's hand from her blueberry muffin and waffles with strawberries on top. He quickly resumed with his own meal as both girls watched the boys eat while eating their own meals slowly. They found it rather amusing that both can eat more food than entire families by themselves...each. Mary grabbed the ticket. "My treat for breakfast..."

"And my treat for lunch..." Both women glared at the boys...daring them to challenge their judgment...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Upon the sounds of laughter, Victory grinned since it was a second point for the girls good side. laughing a bit at Jun's comment, he suddenly stopped as he sensed a dark and creepy aura. slightly looking at Jun with his eyes only, he witnessed Jun's comical reaction towards Annie's glare. sighing a bit, he hoped that by the end of the trip that Jun will be in one piece if he keeps this up.

Answering the girls questions, the red head felt a little squeeze on his hand which caused the red head to only smile back at him lovingly. to Victory Jun was his only light in his pitch black world, he wouldn't know what he'd do if anything were to happen to him. "There's no need to apologize, things happen so it really doesn't matter." he said shaking off the apology so that the girls can feel comfortable to ask what they please. as the next question came and they ended up talking about Riku; the girls seemed very pleased, but then again with an uncle like that how could they not.

"Trust me, what ever you heard; he's ten times better in person. the next time he's in town I'll give ya girls a call, then we can all hang out. for being a great uncle, he still looks like a middle schooler." Victory said sounding mildly amused. as he asked his own question, he also began to devour his food as if it were nothing; taking two bites of the bacon and then swallowing it up and moving on towards the bacon as he dipped it in syrup before eating it the same way as the bacon. he didn't even look like he chewed his food. despite this he was paying full attention towards the girls; from what he could tell, Annie seemed much more impulsive than Mary. Mary seemed pretty smart and especially from what she had told him earlier when she showed him her weapon. he thought it was ingenious for her to have some tricks up her sleeves.

eating the waffles, he suddenly paused when Mary spoke about Alex; he remembered that day clearly, he was in so much pain that for a moment there he didn't really think that he could continue the surgery. "I'm not very sure... you see the first time I lost my eye was during the fight with a Vizard; I don't really recall what went wrong, but i do remembering going for an opening when the blade connected. from what Riku said, my eye was split open and so repairing and being able to see with it was almost impossible since the cornea and the lens were broken. when Alex installed the cyber eye, it worked like a charm; that is until a particular incident. now besides having something wrong with Iris, I'm seem to be having problem with flashes so I believe it's the eyeball." he said hoping that the demon scientist didn't do anything else.

as Annie put in her two cents, the red head had already finished his waffles, three pancakes, two english muffins and was about to eat his third french toast. "Really? *swallow* well i see no harm in it, this eye patch makes it difficult to estimate and trust me during combat it isn't easy. the last hollow was fairly annoying, I'm kicking his ass and just because i miss calculated the pole by a few inches; he thinks he has the right to laugh? who does that?" Victory said becoming quite comical in the end as he tried to make sense of an amusing scenery that would have made anyone laugh.

"Oh and by the way, what do you two do as a living?" Victory asked as Annie smacked Jun's hand from her blueberry muffin and waffles with delicious looking strawberries on top. upon their responses the red head would give Jun his muffin, as he would then swallow up his bagel before drinking more of his bitter coffee and moving on his sweet breakfast crepes when Mary said that it was her treat for breakfast. "Hm?" Victory mumbled when Annie than called for Lunch. looking a bit frantic, the red head was about refuse knowing exactly how much he eats when the two girls gave death glares. "A-alright your call..." Victory said laughing a bit.

Girls were right, he liked it or not; that's what his mother taught him. Besides Lilia, Erza and Bliss, Victory didn't know too many girls. Sera was also a girl, but she didn't quite act like one and so he wasn't sure to count her in his lady friend list. she was more like Jack or Pary, who would do more of their stuff rather than watch or giggle. looking back at Jun, the red head smiled. "Looks like we're going to have an interesting trip, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:21 pm

Jun nearly choked when he heard that Victory thought Riku still looked like a middle schooler. "I'm only two inches taller than him...do I still look like to be in middle school?" Jun stared at Victor, daring him to say yes. The girls watched in great amusement.

"Sounds like it's the eyeball. We just learned about that before the final. Alex may be a scientist at heart, but he's also one hell of a doctor too. A man with too many talents...he has to have a flaw somewhere..." Annie spoke up and kind of trailed off. She didn't believe in "perfect" people.

Then Jun started laughing himself. "Easy kill! You should never laugh at someone unless you're just so much higher up in power." The girls chuckled. They've made hollows do the same thing before taking them out. Or embarrassed the crap out of them before killing them.

Mary answered Victor's question for the both of them as Jun happily took the muffin and devoured it in less than two seconds. This action caught both girls' eyes and they were already planning for some...fun. "We're both nursing students in Pittsburg Kansas. A respectable university without the gigantic costs, even though it's in a small town. We're on scholarship, so we don't have to worry about housing, books, or tuition expenses. The rest our parents can cover easily. We also keep the town safe from hollows too. Though it gets bothersome during the semester, especially with some teacher's policies."

Jun snorted at Victory's comment. "Or hell on earth...they're already getting ideas..."

"Now why would you say that?" The girls gave him an all too familiar innocent smile, closed eyes, slightly tilted heads to one side that proved he was right. A shiver ran up his spine at the look. Yep...this is not going to be good and he had the feeling that he and Victory will be fueling their fanfics for months to come...or years...

Mary got the check as everyone got done and went back to the RV. Jun instinctively put on his seat belt as he clocked out, leaning against the armrest? (I've never seen the inside of an RV, let alone a luxurious one...) Annie sat across from him and took out a BL manga and started reading...and the cover portrayed a very graphic image...and she was just reading it for all to see. "Mary likes her classical music crap and likes it very loud...so I'll stay back here with you fine young gentleman and gentle-uke..."

This time, the tank but not a tank moved much more graciously and without incident. Annie didn't even need her seat belt on. She finished up that BL manga and continued with another one, though the cover was much less graphic. "So, what do you like to do, Vic? And have any special arrangements for this wonderful trip?"
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:58 pm

(Oc: sorry about the RV, Parius was taking a while to answer my pm. below is a link to what the RV looks like, without the add of the piano.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhiXhD6QUdw&feature=player_embedded#! )

Victory fell silent towards Jun's comment; truth was that Jun did look quite young for his age, however admitting the fact that he looked like a middle schooler didn't sound too good since they were dating. "Next question..." he stated as he quickly put a strawberry in Jun's mouth before continuing. if it weren't for the girls, he would have told him that he loved him anyway...

upon hearing that the problem with his eye was only the eyeball, Victory felt much more calmer seeing as though he didn't have to go through surgery again. after the last mad scientist, Victory hasn't been able to bring himself to go to the infirmary and so he had been dealing with his own wounds for a while now. white walls and small rooms made him nervous, but hospital tools made him feel worse.

"Who knows, well he does get too much unwanted attention from the ladies. i bet you that probably bothers him when he's busy..." Victory commented towards Annie's comment. he too didn't believe in perfection, so far he's met incredible people; however each and everyone of them had a sad tale to tell and so even if there was somebody that was perfect, then their had to be a sad price to pay somewhere down the line.

"I know right, and to make things worse is that they act arrogant. i don't think they get how much it makes them look weak." he commented after Jun. asking his own question, Mary responded catching Victory's interest. "Wow that's cool though the teacher's policy must suck. I'm in my senior year, but I'm still not sure what i want to study for in college. "

"Being general of the CFDHCD doesn't give me much time which is a lousy pain since it also interfere's with my comrades. cause of my age and a few of my members don't trust my judgement which in return pisses me off. I haven't fired anyone yet, but i surely gave them a piece of my mind and so far it worked pretty well. so far there's no one strong enough in my squad to take over so until then they better get stronger or get a transfer. i see no reason to follow a leader you don't trust..." he stated his opinion as if it were nothing.

Being General definitely wasn't easy especially in the battlefield, he was definitely upset with Lance for not standing up for Chicago and even more upset for the humans they lost which is why Victory had been pushing himself even more to get stronger. as Jun snorted towards Victory's comment the girls also responded sounding a bit creepy. he really hoped that he wouldn't be regretting this.

as they finished eating and Mary took care of the bill they all went back to the RV. as Jun sat down with Annie across from him Victory lounged on the couch looking quite tired despite drinking the black coffee. upon Annie's comment, the red head slightly chuckled since they kept on calling Jun the uke. it was very calming and peaceful as Mary took off, Victory barely knew it was moving until he saw the flashes of cars through the shades of the window. after dozing off for a few minutes Annie's voice awoke him.

"well, as you know i love to eat but i have no talent in cooking. besides doing my job, i enjoy doing sports; action sports in particular such as skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding and i can assure you if it weren't for my career i could of taken it towards the next level. besides that i like playing the piano and creating musical notes. i don't plan on making a career out of it, but it sure passes the time. besides that, the only book that catches my attention besides manga are paranormal, horror, drama and thriller..." he responded before sitting up right.

"now i have some special arrangements for Cranberry Lake; The Cranberry Lake area is one of the largest remote areas remaining in the state. There has been only a minimum of civilized encroachment on the lake itself, and just to the south lie thousands of acres of unbroken forest. Originally, the lake was about half its present size, but in 1867, a log crib dam was completed at Cranberry Lake Village to control the flow of the river and improve navigation. The present concrete dam was built in 1916. The park is adjacent to 150,000 acres of forest preserve. There are many miles of marked trails and ponds. we are going to be staying in a more isolated part of the untouched forest." he said before taking out an old map and showing her.

"There we'll be alone and un bothered, there's a special place we're we can go canoeing, fishing, hiking, Jet skiing, have picnic's, sailing, swimming, water skiing, and best part we'll be out of reach so that we won't be bothered. Bliss lost a bet with me, so just in case anything were to happen; she's more than capable of dealing with it. there's a restaurant, an Amphitheater, a convenience store, hospital and a shopping about a 5 hour walk near us just in case anyone were to get bored we could just scat on over there." he said in amusement.

(Since Halloween is coming up, after some fun with the girls we might have some spooky stuff happen... xD)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:33 am

The girls choked and giggled, trying to stifle their laughter when Victory blatently ignored Jun's question by stuffing a strawberry into his mouth. Jun ate it, but he pouted a bit before continuing on his meal(s). Though the act started their suspicions that maybe everything wasn't as they seemed...or it could have been their lack of real life BL action that they were desperately hoping something more was between the two.

Both girls nodded, agreeing with what he said at the end, and Jun also spoke up. "I had to deal with much the same thing, although probably not as bad as you since I'm the second in command of the Trooper Group. It took a while, but I think I earned most of their trust. I say most because I'm not always able to stay with them and work with them...between school and Kerensky-sensei borrowing me..."

"Well of course he'll be borrowing you...damn hackers...by the way, that little thing you did...I'm still mad at you for that..." Annie suddenly remembered an incident and glared at Jun.

"Hey, not my fault thirty federal agents stormed your dorm room...blame yourselves for having all that shotacon junk on your computers..."

Annie just sighed...it was actually on her computer, and it was quite the debacle.

The "Black Widow" listened as she read, silently wondering why he hadn't even looked at the manga she was reading and question her. Guy seemed nice enough, sporty, some musical talent, and a reader of certain genres. As she listened to everything, the more detailed and emphasis on being in a very remote place, yet still close enough to someplace with help should it be needed, the more perverted thoughts she was having between the two males as to why the remote place. "I wouldn't underestimate Jun...he can always connect to the internet. All it takes is a neat little satallite dish to help out with finding a connection. Don't rule him out completely. Good thing we brought our bikinis. Sounds interesting and all...but a couple of questions remain: How did you convince our darling prime fangirl material to go on this venture and why no one else was invited? Or is there something me and Mary are missing?"

The quincy gave a smirk at the red head. She hoped it was something more. They were running out of ideas...fast.

(OOC: Sounds fine to me)
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 3:03 pm

(OOC: lol, i just looked up what a BL Manga was; now i gotta erase my history before my sista kills me xD.)

when the girls giggled Victory really hoped that they didn't get any bright ideas; he didn't know what he could say if they figured them out. he knows they wouldn't give him beef like the kids in school, but than again Jun seemed a bit nervous the other day when he was explaining them. "It's all in their heads, it's all in their heads..." thought the red head.

as both girls nodded and Jun spoke up, Victory gave a crooked smile; Jun had very soft features which was easily confused for a lady. so as some of them respected him, some of them were just plain pervs. as Annie interrupted, Victory smiled while she glared back at Jun. "What did you do?" he laughed then asked after Jun wouldn't take the blame. Federal agents sounded terrible, but with Vic's sense of humor; it wasn't too bad as other things that could happen.

Kerensky Sensei, was a brilliant man. ironic really rarely does Victory find Jun without him and rarely does he find Kerensky without Jun, but when he's alone with Jun; Kerensky makes some creapy strange appearance at the perfect time which almost everytime catches the red head by surprise.

in the RV, Victory hid his red expression as he launged on the couch; he couldn't believe she could read that in public, however as she took out yet another one he sweatdropped since she had no shame. clearing his face before responding towards her, he did his best to act positive and show he was a closefriend instead of Jun's boyfriend. as Annie talked, Jun exchange a glance with Jun saying playfully don't you dare try to connect to the internet. alas his expression suddenly went red when she asked her question.

"Uh... well..." he mumbled before looking at Jun for support. "Missing what could you be missing, me and Jun are just friends, really close friends." he said swinging his arms back and forth comically in attempt to make her buy his story; seeing as though she didn't buy it, the red head continued. "you see, i got the inspiration after watching a were wolf movie with Jun, Riku, and Kurama. the main characters were camping and so i thought we should go too, Jun never denied it and so here we are. no body else was invited because... no one else likes... camping...?" he said trying to make the last part as believable as possible.

looking back at Jun he gave him an expression that said that it wasn't going to be easy; he really hoped that he could get through their first game without eithher twin notticing. "So what's your reading?" he asked changing the topic and forgetting that it was a bl manga. upon hearing her responce the red head would probably sink, sweattear drop or probably both. "how about we play a game to pass the time?" he asked "And try not to think of anything that will blow our cover..." he mumbled so un comprehensively that not even he himself could understand.

standing up, he went towards the cupords and opened it to find food; looking a bit confused he opened another cabinet to find a washing machine. damn it, he knew that he should have asked Saisei where was what before just taking the RV...
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:20 pm

(OOC: Look up shotacon, and you'll feel even worse...especially if you look up the particular one that I mention...when I discovered this years ago I felt like I needed to take a shower for months on end...)

Jun gave a cheeky grin. "Oh...I only uploaded the contents of Annie's computer pictures and files on the FBI's mainframes...so they got to look at everything. Let's just say that Annie was almost prosecuted for being a pedophile." Granted, it took him months to do that, but he still did it.

Even though Jun was out cold, Annie sure saw the look and couldn't help but chuckle. Her smirk almost became predatory as he looked at the blond for support that won't arrive until much later. As the boy was out cold. The antics were hiliarious, and certainly peeked her interest, so she kept her expression, almost saying that he was the prey and she the predator. The last part confused her, and suddenly her eyes were ablaze. "You two need to make more friends that aren't city brats! Camping is fun, exciting, and awesome! Nature is grand and glorious! And we shall live off the earth and hail its magnificant beauty!" Annie yelled with extreme passion, one foot on top of her backpack with her wonderful manga, fist up in the air. An epic pose. She practically forgot everything as Mary was yelling "Amen to that, Sista!!" from the front.

Then Victor's question came up, and she showed him the cover. "It's called Child Epicurean. I'm more into the shotacon stuff, though not the really hardcore disgusting super young shit. I'm talking more about 12 to 16 years old. Either way, I find most kinds of yaoi hot. Say, if you wanna read any of our stashes, or at least mine, feel free to do so. Just tell me which ones so that I don't yell at you if I'm trying to find them and end up trying to impale you with arrows."

At the game, Annie perked up and nodded, though didn't quite catch what else he said. "What was that?" Jun was still out cold. Annie shook her head at the position the boy was in and decided to reposition him by taking off the seat belt and laying him down. The girl then watched as Victor was searching for...something. "Hungy again? You just ate enough to feed two families...*looks at Jun and back and Victor* No wonder you two got along right away...oh, you also mentioned a guy named Kurama...who is that?"
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:52 pm

(OOC: Lol, i feel even worse now and so does my sista's laptop xD)

at Jun's comment, Victory laughed at first before getting a chill at the last part. "A pedophile?" he thought seeming a bit confused at what kind of pictures she had on her computer...

looking at Jun for support, the red head practically sank; out of all the times he needed his support this was probably the best time. Annie stare down was definitely one to fear as her back screen faded to black and creepy sounds were herd in the back of his mind. Victory paled under her smirk, however her response made him feel much more at ease since she seemed to have bought his act. as she took her pose, her red flips flops smacked against the table causing the red head to sweat teardrop at her act.

"Well to be honest, Jack was a bit busy with other stuff, Erza wouldn't go unless Saisei went and after the last event on the beach Saisei i didn't really want to bother in asking. Lilia doesn't seem to like Jun very much so that would have been a problem unless i invited Ashen and Bliss, but then Jun doesn't like Ashen as much and then Bliss had to do my job cause she lost a bet with me. Riku said that he was going to be very busy and Kurama said he was going to be assisting him... so i guess my camping buddies were all packed..." he said thinking about the situation.

after asking his own question, the red head sweat teardropped as he sank in his seat. "twelve to sixteen year olds? who am i dealing with...?" he wondered as tears streamed down his face in a comical manner. "Ah, no thank you... i don't really look at dirty mangas." Victory commented as he turned and jumped out and off the couch asking if she would like to play a game.

"Oh nothing." Victory said as he kept opening different cabinets and finding food instead of bored games. "I'm a bit hungry, but I wasn't looking for food; Saisei said this place had anything i would want, the problem is finding it." he said before looking back at her when she mentioned. "Oh let me help you." he said quickly going over towards Jun as Annie took off his seat belt. scooping up Jun quite easily into his arms, the blonde face lied safely in the base of the red heads neck. Victory didn't look well built at all, but he didn't seem to have any difficulty what so ever in taking the boy to the other room where their was a suspicious looking king sized bed.

"Kurama is some kind of mutant fox-person, he's your great uncles lieutenant. i guess he could be some kind of yaoi shoitacon fan too seeing as though he has this huge crush on Riku. I guess he's a pretty good guy, i mean we did have a lot of fun with him... *Flash back of the lap dance* somewhat *Cue sour face* ... but I guess it's going to take some time for me to trust him... I'm not sure if it was because of what he had done, what he is or the mere fact that foxes are trixters... either way it sort of upsetting by my part. If you met the guy, you'd both probably hit it pretty well."

walking over towards the king sized bed, the red head looked as though he was walking on air so that he could easily place sleeping beauty in the center. kneeling on the bed, they looked like some yaoi manga cover as he gently laid him down on the soft cushions. "There we go..." he said as he quickly jumped off the bed and out of the room, however in closing the door Annie could catch only but a glimps of some circular platform with a spinable bottle on it on the side of the bed; on top of one of the cabinets. "Now he'll be in a good mood for the rest of the day." he said before looking back at Annie with a wide grin as he shut the door.

"He's always in a better mood when he sleeps in, wanna play Minapoly? I would go for twister, but then again we should have more people..." he mumbled.

( the image she saw >
Spoiler:
)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:58 pm

Annie frowned when he mentioned everyone. "Aww...like I said, find more outdoors like people. Jun doesn't count; wondering around in the city ain't exactly outdoors type of people." She patted Vic's head. Then she responded to his bit about reading dirty mangas. "Oh, that's ok. We have very soft-core stuff too. No sex or nudity, or at least not severe nudity. *rummages through her backpack and holds up another two manga* Etowa and Only the Ring Finger Knows are very soft-core. At most a kiss and nothing else. But the stories are rather cute. They are vintage though, so please be careful with those two. You get bored and want to know any of the soft core stuff we brought along, don't hesitate to ask."

Annie chuckled a bit. He was hungry, but wasn't looking for food. Then he kind of took over Jun. It was the cutest scene she had seen in a long time. Jun stirred very little, complaining a little bit with some whining, and nuzzled Victor's neck. Annie was taking notes, describing every detail and writing abnormally fast. She followed the duo as Victor explained who this Kurama person was. He sounded like someone the girls would love to hang out with. "That has to be kind of hard...having someone that has a crush on you working underneath you...kinda wonder if there isn't some conflict of interest or something there..." She continued to write down and draw even a small sketch of when Victor laid Jun down. She looked around and thought she saw something very...suspicious. But backed out of taking a closer look and jumped out the door. At the same time, she put away her pen and notebook, hiding them somehow.

At the comment, she only grinned. "And how long have you two known each other? And how close are you two? Hardly anyone knows that...well...Alex might knows, but he knows everything I swear...Anyway, twister is fun, but just for the two of us, let's go with Monopoly. But let's make it interesting..." Annie grinned as she took out her phone and went through to the contents to a pretty boy that she and her sister embarrassed the hell out of at their school. "At the end of one hour...the loser, having the least amount of money, has to wear this. *Cue showing the picture of the pretty boy, looking absolutely miserable, in a very skimpy bikini.* At least if I win. If you win, what are your conditions?" Annie's grin and eyes were once again that of a predator. Unless it dealt with her being nude, she would agree with it.

(OOC: LOL!)
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:37 pm

The red heads pointy elf ears slightly twitched up and down in responce towards the girls pat on the head. Annie then offered in some soft mangas in which Victory finally gave into looking. "alright, if you insist..." he mummbled a bit curious as to what the girls looked at.

Taking Jun to bed, the red head smiled very lovingly as Jun nuzzled towards his neck; words could not describe how he felt towards the young male. he loved him more than anything in the whole world and even that he thought was not enough to explain how deeply in love he was with the blonde. as Annie commented on Victory's responce about Kurama, Victory slightly thought about it; now that she had pointed it out, it really did sound harsh. "Yeah i guess so..." he said seeing as though he had it easy. Victory had always felt feelings for Jun, however he was always confused seeing as though they were best friends. it was not until after their little kiss that he had found that he was in love with the boy.

Coming out of the room, he commented and caused Annie to grin. "uhhh...." Victory said kind of red. "Well, we're close... very close..." he said when she agreed for a game. looking at the picture, the red head laughed his head off. "Oh my gosh, that looks miserable..." he said laughing again. "that's going to to show off way more skin than the dress i had to wear when we played truth or dare." smiling at it, he then looked back at Annie's creepy look when an idea occured. "If I win, then when we stop for lunch you ask some random guy if he would like to date you or one of your friends; ok!" he said as he sat up the game and began to play.

Letting Annie pick her piece, he would pick the car while whistling a very soft tune very similar towards a flute. "So, you got a boyfriend?" he asked as they played their little game.

(Sorry, i was in a hurry, gotta pack; be back soon!)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:42 am

Annie gave Victor a quick wink. "You don't have to. Just say'in if you're interested."

The Black Widow agreed, grinning from ear to ear. "That's not too bad...although we'll need to talk about this Truth or Dare game later...it sounds too interesting to pass up on that conversation piece." She helped out set out the game and picked the dog as her game piece. Then the question came up. "You know, black widow spiders have the tendancy to kill and eat their mates after mating. My nickname is the Black Widow. While I don't kill my boyfriends or eat them or anything like that...well, try to figure out why else I would be called that besides my mutant pet. *cue a basketball sized black widow spider coming down onto Annie's head, then walking to the ground and curling on her feet.* Don't ask...freak biology experiment, no one is entirely sure what happened there..."

She rolled a 12 and went over, and bought whatever was there if she could afford it (I don't have monopoly or anything...).
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Victory slightly chilled under the black willows grin; somehow he felt as if he was going to regret this. as she commented about the truth or dare, the red head than smiled. "It was a lot of fun, Riku got Jun to sit through the whole game in his underwear, I had to wear one of his cousins prom dresses... which now that i think about it, I really hope that it didn't belong to you or Marie... " he commented as recalled how uncomfortable the gown was.

as they played, the black willow responded towards his question causing chills to go down his spine as she explained what a black willow was. Dark images went through the red heads head as he imaged all the crazy and creepy things Annie could have done towards any guy who liked her. "I couldn't imagine..." he mumbled until he saw her mutant spider. at first he was in shock, but then he smiled. "Hey that's pretty cool!" he commented when she told him not to ask. "What's it's name, does it bight?" he asked as he got a better look at it.

Victory was a freak when it came to pets, he just simply adored animals, big or small trained or domestic, water animals, insects you name them. he rarely was afraid of them however some still do creep him out. after fussing over the black willow Victory smile slightly faded. "I also had a few pets, cats actually. I had thirteen black cats, and seven other pure breads back at home in Karakura town... Channel my gorgeous blue eye'd rag doll and Tobi my demon black Maine coone is all i have left now... " he mentioned slightly hurt as he recalled what had happen. after he was abducted for forty-seven days, somebody decided to get revenge on Victory. taking out their anger on his house in Karakura town, they literally tore his pets to shreds. When Victory returned, he was welcomed by a rotting odor and a hellish image of his precious pets. he still shocked as to how the other two survived.

"Unfortunately when you have no one, even pets can become a victim... Channel should be in the back hiding under the bed... and Tobi is probably asleep in one of these cabinets... to be honest i don't really get why would someone take the time to kill animals, but I'm really glad that i still have these two... Tiger was one of my favorites..." he said and then smiled back at Annie as if it didn't really matter. "Well either way, whats done is done... as for you... let's see... do you scare your boyfriends or does your little pet scare them for you?" he asked as he continued to play.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Annie's eyes twinkled. "That sly shinigami...describe the dress and I can probably tell you."

She was in shock at Victor's reaction. Hardly anyone ever thinks her huge black widow spider was cool. In fact, they're usually pretty creeped out or disgusted with it...like Mary. Speaking of which, Mary heard the yell, and screamed at Annie, who just rolled her eyes. "OI! I thought you were going to leave that monstrosity at home! DO NOT LET THAT THING COME CLOSE TO ME!"

Annie could only chuckle. "Her name is Sissy. And yes, she does bite. I have seen her eat hollows...possibly a side effect of my spiritual pressure or something, I don't really know which. Either way, her venom is nearly 100 times more powerful than the standard black widow female. So damn near anything she bites will die very quickly."

When Victor started to talk about his own pets, Annie saw the despair. Which soon turned to anger when he described what had happened to them. Even the spider was getting pissed, but crawled up on Victor's shoulder and snuggled a little bit against his head to show sympathy. Annie also spoke up. "Some people are pure evil...at first I'll admit I didn't like how Sissy was constantly following me, but now I like the spider. *Cue Annie patting the spider's head* Even Jun is kind of fond of her. Mary still doesn't like her, but as long as it doesn't touch her, she's fine. But...you might want to keep a close eye on your cats...Sissy does not get along with dogs or cats...especially cats...and I will feel horrible if she decided to use one or both for a snack..." Annie was dead serious.

Then came the question. "Well...usually one or the other...sometimes both..."

One hour later...

Mary stopped at a truck stop. "Hey, I'm going to the restroom, if you want food or anything now's the time, cuz our next stop is a Golden Corral at #%#$@# City, which is in another three hours. And I ain't stopping for anything!"

Annie was still doing her victory dance, winning by a single lousy dollar. "Once we get to the camp grounds, you can wear it then till dusk."
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:55 pm

(OOC: I'm with Mary, unless I get used to it; I would not like that spider near me... lol )

"Well... it was a really tight black backless dress, it tied around the neck and was pretty short in the front, but quite long in the back so it kinda dragged. honestly, I have no idea how on earth girls could wear that thing and i have seen the most craziest things, but i don't believe they look very comfortable." he commented when she asked to describe the dress.

Laughing towards Mary's comment, he smiled back at Annie whom introduced her spider as Sissy. "That's so cool, a spider that eats hollows; if we had any more of them than shinigami's would loose their purpose." he joked all the meanwhile as he admired the mutant spider. he thought she was quite interesting and also very pretty, it inspired him to talk a bit about his own pets. it hurt a lot, but it was a good step on getting to know people; Victory was an open book, however because of his open character one wouldn't know his dark secrets. feeling the depression slowly creep up, he was quickly comforted by Sissy in which the red head quickly smiled back.

as Annie spoke the red head kinds chuckled as he looked towards Mary, he kind of figured that she wasn't too fond of the spider by her comment. however he slightly chilled as she mentioned the snacking part. "Oh really? well then when I find Tobi, I'll keep him in the back with Channel... unlike Channel, Tobi likes to be a bit... weird i should say... when you see him you'll understand." he said looking around for his black Maine Coone. Tobi was a very large Maine coon and oddly was as black as night with bright red eyes; in Karakura town, nobody was fond of the diabolical looking cat and especially when he sits at his porch. however it always cracks Victory up cause everyone would say that tobi was bad luck, but Channel was good luck since she resembled the Maneki-neko; having neither, he thought it was just BS...

Upon Annie responding the red heads question, Victory paled feeling slightly uneasy as he animatedly seemed a bit drowsy. "One... or both...?" he mumbled towards himself. "Why couldn't I have guessed the black willow from those Marvell comics..." he whined as fake tears came down his face.

One hour later... Mary stopped the truck and Victory was sulking in a dark corner. "I lost... by a lousy dollar I lost..." he complained exaggeratedly as he sulked leaving rays of despair to sweep through Annie's Victory dance. "You really are the black willow... don't you show any mercy" he responded partially exaggerating himself when Annie told him when he could wear it. looking quite pathetic the red head dragged himself towards his feet. "There's no way I'm playing twister in that..." he muttered until he realized where they stopped at. "It's about time we stopped!" he said like nothing as he quickly ran into the back to wake up Jun.

swinging the doors opened, the red head leaped unto the bed. "Rise and shine sleeping beauty." he said energetically. "You might wanna stretch out your legs before being kept indoors for another three hours." he said slightly shaking the blonde in between waking him up and testing if he's ticklish. If he responds ticklish, than the red head would have a bit of fun tickling the hell out of him and if he isn't than the red head would get him towards his feet. "Come on, time is ticking."

dashing back out of the room, the red head would quickly leap outside as if he had been trapped inside for ages. they were practically in the middle of no where, but he didn't seem to care as he would dash in the gas station. looking at the junk food, Victory would grab a hand full before looking back at the other two. "Want anything?" he asked as he looked like he was about to buy the whole store. monster drinks, candy, air heads, reases pieces, sneakers, donuts, soda cans, sour heads, Hershey, milky ways, mints, and all kinds of goodies were in his arms as if they were giving out candy for Halloween. "I'm paying so grab what ever, hopefully this would last us for another three hours..."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:15 pm

(OOC: I'm gonna start doing a few time skips to the good parts...AKA Lunch and the park section)

Annie only smiled. "Mary pulls off the sexy teacher look very well with that one. You'll be surprised how well she moved in it and the line of boys that wanted to dance with her."

At the comment about the hollows, Annie also responded. "Don't count on it. They would exterminate them, much like what they did to the quincy and bounto, all in the name of balance."

The spider, sensing the mood lifting, hopped off and went back to the corner where Jun previously was at. "Probably a good idea. We've had people complaining to the school about missing pets...when I found her stash, it was gross to put it mildly." Annie herself shivered at the thought.

Mary was lightly amused at the scene when she walked past it to get out of the vehicle and left to do her business. But Annie grinned maliciously. "Oh yes you are. If you don't...oh Mary and I will have even MORE fun with you if you don't...and at the expense of Jun...though we were already planning that, so it's a win-win for us." Then she halted as she watched Victor barged into the room and leaping...only to have Jun start slapping at him. Then kicking. Then punching. Then the chain whips came out and a very loud "LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME SLEEP!"

Outside, Annie commented. "He's gonna whip up something for you later for that." Mary and Annie took up Victor's offer and grabbed...damn near everything else. People in the store looked at them as if they were crazy...or on crack.

Three hours later...

Jun walked out, rubbing one eye and yawning. Annie immediately took a picture as there was a cat on his head...yawning as well. The red head started laughing her ass off as they stopped at the Golden Corral. Mary paid, ordered, and started at the buffet...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:06 pm

(OOC: go ahead, I don't mind.)

Victory slightly sweat tear dropped when Annie mentioned that the dress had belonged to Mary; somehow that felt very wrong in Victory's opinion. the hot head also chilled as Annie responded towards the hollow joke, it didn't sound good at all and so the red head changed the conversation. upon Annie's response about the missing pets, the red head slightly laughed nervously. "That is so- creepy..." he commented not wanting to know about what could happen to Tobi since he was very curious towards other animals or creatures alike.

As Annie grinned looking quite diabolical, the red head winced even more exaggeratedly as scary images crept through his imagination. however as fast as it started was as fast as it ended when it came to getting out of the RV. Bothering Jun was as amusing as he expected minus the chain whip part in which the red head darted out very quickly so that he wouldn't get killed. "He's more deadly when he's asleep then when he's awake..." he commented in amusement before Annie commented. " Ha, not until he sees our bet; he's probably going to forget the whole idea..." he replied slightly pondering on the thought. he never put on a bikini before and so the thought of one slightly bugged him. paying for everything, the red head then looked back at Annie. "Could the bottom at least be some sort of shorts or something, I'll keep the top...?" he slightly begged the girl.

Three hours later...

Victory seemed to have crashed down on the couch surrounded by several snack bags he had eaten he was probably asleep for about fifteen minutes when Jun came out with Channel on his head. the flashing caused the big fluffy cat to instantly purr around the blonde before leaping unto Victory's face. the cat looked as though it was about to get comfy on the red heads face, but Victory pushed her off as he sat up. he seemed a bit nauseous, as he rubbed his head; lately he hadn't been getting enough sleep except for a couple of minutes here or a couple of minutes there, but it was never enough. taking off his medical eye patch, one could see the big difference in color; however the patch was giving him a headache. following the group Mary paid and then they went towards the buffet. filling his plate with all kinds of neat and strange looking stuff, the teen began to make his way towards his seat when a few girls began to talk to him.

"I like your eyes..." one of them said flirting with him as the other girl giggled. giving the girl a tired yet questionable expression, the red head seemed uninterested as he smiled back at them. "Uh...thanks..." he said politely yet trying to get around them unaware that their was a particular jealous boyfriend on the side. Victory standing at 5'8'' looked like a runt compared towards the boyfriend whom stood at a good 6'3''. the three girls giggled and flirted and were becoming quite annoying towards the red head even though he didn't show it. the boyfriend finally tired of the whole show, suddenly began to make his way towards the red head bumping random people as he barged over. Slapping the plate of food to the ground, Victory backed up now awake from the guys sudden actions. "Wow, wow, who busted your bubble..." Victory said now awake and wondering what had happened.

the man's hands was large enough to choke him with only one hand if he wanted to, however Victory wasn't afraid of that; if anything he wanted to cut the guy some slack since if he wanted to he could take him on with ease. people soon began to gather around rather quickly and the girls began to make up some random bs of what was happening getting the guy much more heated up as people soon began to take pictures. a sudden flash quickly caught the red heads eyes again and for a brief moment Victory's eyes looked almost possessed a the pupils became almost cat like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy Empty

Back to top Go down

Words don't come easy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: New York-
Jump to: