Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Words don't come easy - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWords don't come easy - Page 2 I_voting_barWords don't come easy - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Words don't come easy - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWords don't come easy - Page 2 I_voting_barWords don't come easy - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Words don't come easy - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Words don't come easy - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Words don't come easy - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Words don't come easy - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Words don't come easy - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Words don't come easy - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Words don't come easy - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Words don't come easy - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Words don't come easy - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Words don't come easy - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Words don't come easy - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Words don't come easy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Words don't come easy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Annie rose an eyebrow. "Oh? Do you know something we don't?" In response to Victor's not wanting to wear the bottom, Annie went through one of her manga and opened it in front of Victor, showing a boy wearing nothing but strings for the bottom. Strange thing was...it looked a lot like Jun seemed hand-drawn...a custom manga. "It's either what was in the picture or this. Take your pick." Annie's cruel grin was accompanied by a certain glint in her eyes.

At the Golden Corral

Jun stuck with Victor after taking the cat, and somehow finding the other one, and putting them in the room. "So that Sissy won't get tempted with a snack..." He had spotted the spider very quickly.

As the girls started to speak to Victor, Jun was getting pretty annoyed. The blond even spoke to the girls. "Can't you see he's not interested? Besides, your guy looks like he's about to bust someone's head open. Please pay attention to him instead." The twins nodded their complete agreement.

But when the guy actually came up to them...Mary lost it. Jun put his hands on Victor's shoulders. "Watch and be afraid...be very afraid..." Jun whispered in his boyfriend's ear.

Mary got in front of the provoker and got right in his face, despite being shorter than the man. "What the f*** is your problem? So your girl is flirting with someone that is completely uninterested, we do that sometimes. No need to get jealous over it. Now go back to your table and enjoy your meal." Annie just sat back and grinned.

But the just didn't back down. "Get out of my way, this is between me and him!" That was when Mary took out one of her hair pins. It then transformed into a six foot needle like staff, the ends pointed. She also released her spiritual pressure. Unbeknownst to the crowd, one four foot ten blond boy with a duffle back, wearing a white tank top, blue short jean shorts, brown hiking boots with white socks, and a red and white lightning bolt shaped hair pin took notice. The boy also had very dark, crimson eyes. But nothing even indicating what he was. (Sorry, I've never used Rui very much, but he could be good for the horror spectacular later on. If you have any ideas for that, feel free to pm. Very Happy )

Mary stabbed her weapon into the guy's foot. The guy yelled and swung at her. Only to be caught by her hand. "Fool. I don't care who you are, but you attempted to mess with a friend to the Tomoshibis. No one messes with any of our friends. Period." The girl raised her foot and delivered a kick, which could shatter bones, into the crotch of Indiana Jones (the guy, watch ultimate fight of ultimate destiny on newgrounds.com or youtube and you will get this). Who fell over on the ground, writhing in pain, as all the guys grabbed their balls and gasped in horror. The man was sputtering up a little bit of blood, as he was effectively castrated with a kick.

Mary took out her spear thing as one person clapped...the shota boy with the hair pin. The woman courtsied at the boy, who soon stopped as everyone was starting to look at him, flushing in embarrasment. Mary looked at the girls. "Take your trash and get out of here before I set my sights on you." And they did just that as Jun was rubbing Victor's shoulders. "So, what are the plans when we get to the camp grounds?" The girl asked as her weapon turned back into a hair pin and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:14 pm

Victory's jaw dropped at the picture she showed him; it was definitely something he did not want to wear. he prefer to eat at the Golden Corral with the bikini over ever wearing that. "Tell you what, I think the Bikini sounds like an excellent idea." he said sounding quite queer in front of the cash register, however causing his partner to giggle in amusement as Victory's face slightly reddened. that was slightly embarrassing...

upon stopping at the Golden Corral, the red head had almost forgotten to put the cats away when Jun started helping find Tobi. luckily for them , they found Tobi in the bathroom playing with the sink and so they left Channel with him so that Sissy wouldn't have dinner and desert. walking in the resteraunt and getting something to eat was all nice, till the girls were being quite annoying; unfortunately he wasn't the only one annoyed as Jun spoke up. the girls giggled in amusement at this and even mentioned how they thought Jun was jealous mistaking him for a girl when their man came over.

the flashes of the cameras quickly caught the red heads attention, blinding him into a zombie state for a brief moment. flashing lights gave him a deja vu of a white laboratory, a big blinding bright light was flashed in his face when cold hands reached down. the flash back quickly faded as soon as Jun whispered into his ear. looking at him seeming a bit uneasy, his eyes suddenly widened in shock at the scene between Mary and the inhumane wrestler. waving his hands comically in shock, Annie seemed to just enjoy the show. "Mary, it's completely straight, this is all a misunderstanding!" he defended comically not wanting anyone to cause problem.

Just as he begged, the guy got back into Mary's face and was faced with his doom as she took out one of her hair pins. having a surprised cat face, the red head jaw dropped at the scene of her transforming it into a six foot needle like staff. the pair fought for a moment, and Victory was practically the only one trying to stop the fight with his gestures. a kick to the nuts suddenly put the guy in his place, (Lol, it's been a while since I heard about Indiana Jones xD!)everyone went silent except for the one person who clapped. tearing at the whole scene looking quite exaggerated, the red head then looked at the blonde in confusion. something about seemed a bit different...

a few people smiled as they were posting it on Facebook or twitter and some people left not wanting to get involved while a few guys were biting their lip sharing the guys pain. The girls were all in shock, but as soon as Mary even looked at them; they all shivered and shrieked in fear. taking their man and leaving, they left in a comical animatic way as they took their trash and practically backed away rather quickly. watching in shock, the red head felt the comfort of his boyfriend and easily relaxed in response to the rubbing. Mary then turned and asked what they were doing when they got to the camp grounds and Victory quickly through up his hands. "Anything you want, your the boss!" he said not going to bother to argue with her.

he wasn't sure what was wrong with himself earlier, but he sure didn't like the feeling of it. looking back at Jun, he looked as though he wanted to tell him something, but instead decided to let it go. "Well to be honest, I just lost a bet so until dusk I'm going to be slightly disturbing... but besides that we there's a neat trail we could try walking at night just for fun and we could have a BBQ as long as I'm not cooking... trust me if I cook we'll have Africano for dinner, either way... we should enjoy whats left of our meal..." he said slightly watching the young blonde to make sure the kid was with his parents and not alone.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Both Jun and Annie watched in amusement of Victory's futile attempt to calm things down. They knew once Mary got into it, there was no backing down...it was either her way or the highway if she was very committed. All three were also amused at the response. "This is your trip, your idea. If you have plans that can accomodate two extras, by all means share." All three of them spoke up at once.

"Mary can get into when she's committed, but she's very much open minded..." Jun kind of trailed off as Annie was also staring at the odd blond that had clapped in cheer of Mary's victory. "Oh no...you're not gonna corrupt him, are you?" Then Jun saw Victor's look. He'll ask him about it later. Maybe it has something to do with that spin the bottle thing? Though Jun went red when he heard that Victor made a bet and lost. "You idiot...you don't even risk making a bet with either one of them!" Jun yelled and pointed at the girls.

Annie spoke up next with a grin. "Oh...don't worry about it...it'll be fun. And don't worry, Mary and I know how to cook."

"And remember, I can cook very basic things if they mess up horrifically, however unlikely that is. Just don't expect their food to be Riku's caliber though."

Annie still stared at the kid. She was a fairly good sensor, and she sensed nothing from the perfect fangirl shota material. Which only made her worry. "Hey, is it just me, or does that kid not emit any kind of spiritual pressure? Even those without powers emit a little something..."

Jun and Mary shrugged it off, as they weren't sensors. But no one even came to the kid, who was eating happily now that the commotion was settled. And seemed very relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:37 pm

"Ha, I got enough plans to accommodate ten more people if need be!" the red head said proudly. he found it simply amusing having all three Tomoshibi's answer him at once and if there was another one just randomly passing by he would have invited them in as well. looking at the kid, he awaited and was wondering why no one was showing up. getting back into reality as Jun yelled, the red head slightly smiled apologetically. "Oh come on, now where's the fun in not making a bet. you know how i love dares even if they are dangerous... and besides you know how i don't like to chicken out on anything." he said calming the blow and seeming quite amused at the blondes reaction.

Annie soon responded towards the cooking and Jun also put in his two cents; he really wished they cooked like Riku, but then again he would settle for any ones cooking as long as it's not his own. Annie then spoke up about the kid and said something quite interesting as the other two shrugged. Victory had a keen sense of sensing and was capable of tracking down spiritual threads quite easily, but this kid was a bit strange. "You know something, you got a point." he said as he watched him and then stood up. "Excuse me a moment... I'ma go invite him over." he said to the group as he then stood up and began to make his way to the kid without listening towards any protests. Victory had a thing about talking to strangers, however somehow he found it very comfortable even though the average person was definitely shy.

"hey kid, where are your parents?" Victory asked the kid not knowing what he was nor where he came from. the blonde little boy looked no older than twelve and seemed to have been alone ever since they arrived. keeping a kind smile despite the kids reaction, the red head would point back at his table with his thumb. "You know, you don't have to sit alone. why don't you come and join us, it's much nicer to enjoy your meal with company." he said blankly as if Golden Corral was the schools lunch room. Upon seeing the boy's eyes, the red head suddenly stopped in his tracks. he'd seen the boy before. it was a strong sense of deja vu, during the time he was adviser there was a sudden mission he was given. a strange and crazy human wanted to acquire the powers of a hollow. the mission was simple, destroy the island and everything pertaining the experiment; however when came to it, Victory couldn't bare kill the experiment.

Victory was the first to encounter the arrancar, the blonde was behind a glass; however it was rather simple to break, the hard part was encountering the mad scientist. Jack Rahlyn was a very dangerous scientist and had merely taken Victory apart, but in the end it was his lust of power that killed him. his Seudo Resurreccion took it's toll on his body and in the end took his life, at that moment the arrancar awoken and the mission became chaotic as the arrancar destroyed everything in it's path it even took on the leader Shreik Requiem... however during the after math, they were to take the experiment back to the lab; being Adviser, Victory was supposed to keep the experiment under drugs so that he would be either destroyed or kept in a cell. Despite this, Victory secretly did not listen to orders and in fact had let the arrancar escape.

it has been a long time since then and yet, this boy strongly resembled the same little arrancar he had saved. he wasn't sure if his mind was playing tricks on him, if this kid was the same arrancar or if he was just a look alike, but either way it reminded him of that one time. "My name is Victory, and this is Jun, Annie and Mary." he said pointing back at the other three.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Jun grumbled at Victor's response. "I don't care. You'll only be forced to wear something extremely embarrassing or make a complete and total fool out of yourself. Trust me, I learned this the hard way. Don't make the same mistake I did..." Annie only grinned. Jun's face was already red with embarrassment. If their cover gets blown, it would be because of this.

The three didn't mind Victor's going to check on the kid.

Rui Herutsu was on his way to a small camping trip on his own, wanting to find out about this side of human activities. He was mildly surprised to find the red head that the earlier commotion was about come up to him. The boy looked at him with a blank stare and lied easily and convincingly. And sounded one hundred percent innocent. "They're workers here. One of them at least." Then came the invitation to join them. But suddenly, the red head seemed to have stopped, and his feel completely changed. Rui looked at him in a very cute, but confused manner, all the while racking his memory.

Then it hit him. The island he destroyed after he was let out. The Soul King's daughter took him away from everyone (sorry to contradict a little bit) since his final move knocked him out. Rui's memory was vague as he was consumed by anger and thus had tunnel vision to kill one man: Shreik Raquiem. But it would be bad to make himself known. The human was strong, captain class, but below him. The other three were mid to upper level vice-captains from what he could tell.

Nervously and shyly, he spoke up just as a waiter came by and refilled his soda. "S-sure."

The three members said their hello's to the boy, and he himself waved politely. "I'm Lucas Marshal, but I prefer Luke. Nice meeting you." Then they talked. Asking him a few things about himself. The red headed girl seemed to have taken a liking to him, though he wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not considering her expressions. Always predatory or grinning.

"So, you're going camping or something?" Jun asked.

"Yes, after my dad gets off work at 3. You guys?"

"Yep. If you and your dad are ever by *()&(^*&% Campsite or near there, feel free to stop by. It's more fun with more people."
The other girl, Mary was much more calming than her sister. Rui liked her better. Though none compared to his odd friendship with the Soul King's daughter.

Rui nodded. "Sure thing. I'll keep that in mind. I don't think dad will mind." Rui would have said more, but Annie was petting him again. Good grief...I'm not a pet...

By this time, Jun was quite full, having a mountain of plates that was slowly dwindling down by waitresses grabbing them to get them washed. His mountain rivaled Victory's. And Rui was very much impressed, considering how scrawny the two teenagers were.

And the three said their good byes to the little guy and headed back on the road.

Rui stayed in the place, thinking. He grinned mischievously. He knew it was wrong, but it would be interesting to see their reactions to a small hollow attack that 'killed' his dad...this could be good for his research...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:56 pm

puffing up his face comically, the red head slightly tapped his fingers together seemingly ashamed. "Well... now I know... you should have told me before i did it..." he mumbled knowing that before this trip was over, their cover would be blown.

talking with the blonde was pretty interesting even though he looked very familiar, but thinking about it the chances of finding that same arrancar was one out of a million. the child looked way to innocent to have been the same killer. inviting him over, the kid was surprisingly way too adorable. the three said their hello's and the boy introduced himself as Lucas Marshal, despite being an adorable teddy bear the kid was a perfect distraction for the scheming black widow. as they talked Victory ate as he watched the boy; it bothered him that he couldn't sense anything from him. he looked very familiar and yet he wasn't the same kid.

watching and listening in amusement as he ate rather quickly, he slightly sweat tear dropped as Annie was petting the kid. "Scare him and he may not want to pass by." he teased amusingly as he finished yet another plate. it took at least three different waitresses to help carry away all the plates. sitting back in the chair, the red head let out a satisfied sigh. "Well at least that would last a good hour or two..." the red head said after eating a meal set for four or five people. looking at the clock on his cellphone, it was about time they leave. standing up, the red head fluffed the kids hair before speaking. "If your ever nearby, please by all means join us we got enough stuff for a full week if need be."

handing him his cellphone number, the red head followed the rest of the group without realizing the troubles that they would be facing. leaping back into the car, the red head bounced onto the couch. "Your not going to go back to sleep are you?" he asked Jun before looking back at the twister game. "Hows about we play some twister?" he asked as he tried to put up and away the sofa. in doing so the sofa suddenly got stuck since he didn't move the pillows first. "Stupid thing got stuck again... hey Jun, Annie give me a hand; the last time it got stuck it took both me and Sas to get it down." he said brutally forcing the sofa in not realizing his hand was caught.

as the two helped all three of their strengths combined forced at first did nothing, but as they all pushed Victory suddenly noticed the pillow. taking hold of it, he quickly pulled it out. just as easy as he took the pillow out, the whole sofa snapped it to the wall and so did the red heads arm. the red heads eyes slightly widened in shock as blood dripped onto the floor right in front of the other two, it was painful but Victory was more angry that he had lost his arm again to care about the pain. "Damn out of all the times to-...!?" he said angrily as he hit the floor and then slowly turned to look at the other two's expression, he had completely forgotten that he had never told anybody about his little experimentation results.

his left arms was still sticking out of the sofa, letting blood oozed from it as the bone stuck out quite visible to see. Victory only had half of his arm still in contact, but he seemed quite calm about it. "Don't... Freak out..." he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Jun smacked Victor in the head, lightly, after hearing the mumble. "Seeing those pictures when Riku was here should have told you that! How else did you think I was put in the dress in the school play!" The girls were very much amused and were already plotting multiple sessions of these bets and ways to trick them into agreeing with them.

Annie only grinned at the red head. "Oh...I don't know...at most he'll find out not to make a bet with me...after all, you are wearing something that will give Mary and I lots of material for fanfics..." Rui kind of blinked a little bit, and blushed, knowing vaguely exactly what she was talking about. He had seen such...things before.

At Victor's comment, Jun nodded, and the girls and Rui nearly fell out of their chairs and sweatdropped. Rui nodded as the group went on their way.

Jun frowned at his boyfriend. "Are you kidding me? I slept till noon, at most, I'll cat-nap every so often depending on what we're doing."

Both Jun and Annie nodded as Mary went on to start up the RV and move on, smooth as silk. The duo attempted to help Victor, to no avail...until Victor moved the pillow and took off his arm. At the scene, Jun and Annie's jaws hung open in shock, and Sissy's eyes were wide as well. They stayed like that as Victor ranted about it a little bit and asked them not to freak out. Three seconds later, the duo, and Sissy, who let out a very strange screeching noise, screamed. Jun was running back in forth like a headless chicken not doing a good job at finding the first aid kit. Annie found it, plus some thread and a needle. She also took out the arm and placed it on the table.

"Hurry! If I'm quick, I can sew it on and still hav feeling in it! This is a very good first aid kit..." She sort of mumbled, much more calm than Jun, who was still running back and forth in the same straight line like a headless chicken. Until either Annie fixed it or Victor did it by himself. "Now...an arm is so much harder than that to disconnect from the body, what gives?" Annie spoke, curious. Jun was clutching onto the now reconnected arm, anime tears flowing, but Annie attributed this to him being worried about his friend.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:33 pm

at the little smack, the elf's head slightly tilted sideways and then back into place as he looked back at him innocently. "... well when I'm in the heat of things, I sorta forget..." he responded when Annie gave a chilling grin. she spoke up sounding like a ghoul in the night, sending chills right down the red head spine. "...Scary..." the red head muttered with fake tears going down his face only stopping when the waitress gave him another refill. now finishing their meals, the red head commented and got quite an amusing reaction out of the other three; they said their good bye's and reentered the RV.

Upon asking Jun if he was going back to sleep, the blonde responded causing the red head to laugh a bit. "You are just like my cats, you know that." he said not really specifying what he meant seeing as though it could be because his cats sleep a lot, because woman are like cats and he acts quite feminine or if it is for his own unique reasoning. fixing up the couch the red head asked for the other two's help when suddenly the sofa snapped his arm. crimson liquid was all over the place like a horror movie, however Victory's expression looked like the exact opposite. The other two looked as though that they were in complete shock as their jaws dropped; even Sissy screeched at the scene. Victory tried to keep them or most specifically Jun whom passed out after seeing a vampire calm, but all in all he failed.

at the sound of screams, Victory was wavy his hands back in forth trying to calm down Jun whom was running around like a chicken without it's head. Luckily for him Annie found the first aid kit, but most importantly a needle. the needle shined in Victory's prospective and the red head smiled. "That's it!" he said as Annie pulled his arm out of the couch. she spoke and Victory happily showed her his gory arm like nothing as Jun ran around in the back screen. As she began to fix it, Annie slightly witnessed the tissue of the bones slowly beginning to attach to one another. "Hey Jun, it's alright; I'm alright." he said waving his free hand up and down as Annie easily sowed it back together. the red head smiled than suddenly clutched his arm dramatically. "Damn it, Nerves! How I hate you... ugh..." he mumbled slightly twitching before his hand twitched.

sighing to himself as the pain quickly vanished as fast as it started, he looked back at Annie as Jun clutched onto his arm looking quite sweetly. "Well... lets just say I have a little problem. After an incident not too long ago, I kinda lost some durability in the body. unless I'm battling or if I keep my spiritual pressure up; my body just doesn't seem to withstand itself like it used to... I don't know how to really explain it, but lately I just keep falling apart." he said as gently patted Jun's head wanting to nuzzle the blonde. "Sorry you all had to see that... but don't worry, in about twenty to forty minutes I would be able to take the sowing off and it won't come off unless something like that happens again."

looking back at his arm an image occurred in his head like another flashback of the lab causing the red head to shake his head. "Either way; I don't really know what's wrong with my body, but I do know that I have a few neat tricks to counter it. Luckily for me I have a large amount of reishi or else I would be falling apart in every battle." he said changing the sad situation into a good one. "Now enough about that, I'll clean up this mess Jun if your still up for it we can still play twister; if not we can do something else to calm your nerves." he said hoping that their was no other questions, however if their was he was more than willing to answer them. cleaning up the blood, he looked like this had happened way to often as he had the right material on hand. his injured arm seemed to be working quite well as if it never was torn off.

If they played Twister, Victory would let Annie decide if she wanted to play or spin the chart for them if they didn't Victory would have them play another game before letting Jun sleep to read with Annie some of her manga.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:03 pm

Annie was amazed. Jun was mildly horrified. The girl spoke up. "You might want to keep it up then. Especially if we're gonna play twister...don't want pieces of you popping ou-Hahahahahahaha!" She started laughing uncotrollably at the prospect. She found it so hysterical that she was crying as Jun was glaring at her.

"I'm up for. Sissy can do the spin the needle thing..." The boy found a wash cloth and a bucket for cold water or whatever was good for cleaning up blood.

The spider got the needle and started with a flick of one of its legs. The needle thing landed on left hand yellow. And Jun did just that. And the game continued from there.

Four hours later...

Jun was crying anime tears as he never won once at Twister. Annie on the other hand, was grinning. "Don't worry hon. You don't need to be that flexible, just learn to take it up-" The blond kicked her straight in the face. She landed in a chair laughing while Jun was red.

The boy huffed and got out his laptop and tiny radar dish thing. He found a connection, and started surfing the net as Sissy crawled up and settled next to him. Annie then went back to her manga.

(OOC: Sorry...mind kind of shut down here...)
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:03 pm

(OOC: No problem I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier, I fell down the stairs and hurt my arm after the Halloween party and so i didn't recover until last night... lol)

Victory smiled in amusement as Annie died of laughter even as Jun glared back at her; placing both hands one on each of Jun's shoulder, the red head gazed down at him in a rather sexy way. "Don't let her discourage you, it'll be fine..." he said looking almost like one of those anime hotties special moments before turning back to clean up. as soon as everything was all cleaned up, Sissy spun the needle and the game began; despite after a few embarrassing scenes the game lasted a good four hours before Victory was patting Jun's back comforting him since he always looses. "It's alright, not everyone can win..." he said when Annie commented causing the blonde to kick her.

Victory grinned at his red face and then pulled out the couch again as Jun got onto his laptop and Annie went back to reading. lying down on the couch, the red head gazed up at the ceiling; he felt completely exhausted, but knew if he rested he may not sleep again tonight. closing his heavy eyes, the red head thought that maybe just five minutes would be just fine. breathing softly as everything went quiet there was suddenly a bump that made the red head jump up. The RV was empty when he knew clearly well that both Annie and Jun were with him; standing up the red head looked towards the front of the RV. Mary was also gone and the RV wasn't even on the road, if anything they were in some kind of dark forest filled with mist. opening the door, the wind howled and the mist covered the sight; the sky was strangely dark as everything else was grey.

something wasn't right he knew it was going to get like this around night time however he seriously doubted that he was asleep this long, stopping under a tree he noticed that it was not only dead but shaped quite strangely almost as if it were a grim reaper reaching over him. turning to text Jun, he noticed that their was no signal when all of a sudden something in the mist moved. Victory looked up and quickly put his cellphone away as he walked on over. "Hello?" he called out as he walked over. "Jun?" he asked when all of a sudden he felt as if something was behind him. giving a quick turn, he saw nothing and no one. it caused an uneasy feeling as he turned again only to realize that he couldn't see very well in the thick mist. suddenly out of nowhere he saw a figure, he recognized it fairly well as Jun. chasing after the figure, the figure also ran taking Victory deeper and deeper into the forest until finally the figure stopped before a lake.

Victory stared a brief moment huffing and puffing as Jun stood there wearing almost nothing. "J-Jun?" he questioned sounding a bit unsure as chills went down his spine, the blonde did not answer as he slowly turned around to reveal himself. dark shadows his his pretty eyes as his skin was strangely pale and lifeless, bright crimson liquid slowly dripped down the side of his red lips and down his blood soaked clothes. he wore no shoes and yet he stared at him looking as lifeless as a rag doll. "Jun!" Victory called out as he was about to run over when something rose from the water. his skin was literally white as snow, his hair was blood red while his eyes were black with the exception of one red and one yellow orbs making him look quite diabolical alongside the countless strange cuts around its body. Victory's eyes widened in horror as he saw this and his heart began to race, this guy whom stood behind Jun looked exactly like himself.

moving back patronized, Victory halted at the sounds of crying; turning his head nervously he noticed that he was being watched from the trees; from all sides distinctive dark and dead looking beings watched him. sweat began to slowly drip down his face as he then looked in front of him back at himself and Jun. again more people were there all staring at them from within the water, however unlike the one's on land they were all wrinkled and swollen up from how much water they consumed. Victory's heart stopped as they all began to advance slowly towards him. Jun on the other hand just stood there as his diabolical self scooped him up and slowly began to sink back down into the water. "Jun!" Victory screamed as the people almost possessed like became closer and closer. Jun did not answer and his diabolical self didn't either as they continued to sink. "JUN!" Victory screamed out as all of a sudden he was surrounding by the dead.

falling off and out of the couch, the red head jolted up almost instinctively as he awoken was his hellish nightmare. gasping the red head looked back and forth as he finally realized they had stopped, both Jun, Annie and Sassy were there and so the red head calmed down. "Damn... it was only a dream..." he mumbled as he rubbed his head almost exhaustively as he stretched out. "How long was I out?" he asked as he opened the door to get a good view of the outside. it looked strangely identical to the dream, however there was no mist and it was quite sunny and lively. watching in a bit of shock, the red head sighed before smiling again looking back at the other two. "Oh well, looks like we got a camp to set up... and as well as a bet to complete..." he mumbled the last part quietly. "Come on, lets set up!"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:01 am

Jun attempted to hide his blush from Victor's look. But he failed...miserably. Luckily Annie was too busy laughing to notice. He wasn't the least bit comforted by the pat after the game. Now that Victor was napping, he was sweating, and looked like he was in anguish. "Is he alright?" Annie looked up from her manga, very concerned.

"He's been plagued by nightmares lately. Even when he catnaps in the office. I'm tempted to ask Kerensky-sensei to help or to see if there is anything for it...I just feel...useless when he gets like this..." Jun responded with downcast eyes, on the verge of tears. It was what blew his cover.

"I see...you two aren't just mere friends...or even close friends. You're lovers." Jun looked away from her. "I won't tell Mary...though more than likely you'll get blown quickly as it is. I'm not that familiar with medications, but I think the best thing for you to do right now is be there for him. Mary's driving, so go ahead and snuggle up with him. Subconciously, he might know you're there, even if the nightmare keeps on course."

Jun did exactly that. Sure enough, Victor did seemed to have calmed down, physically at least. Annie, while amused that this was the reality of things, didn't bother taking notes or anything. This was personal, private. She continued reading as Jun continued surfing the net, even with Victor's head in his lap.

2 hours later...

Jun looked at Victor as he fell off the couch. Jun had repositioned Victor once they got there, so they weren't as close. In response, Annie grinned from ear to ear. "Indeed." Jun went out to help Mary. Annie found the piece of clothing that Victor was to wear and tossed it at him. "By the way, I did find out, but I haven't told Mary yet. You have very good taste. While you might be subject to us, it will stay with us and in the family. Any and all fangirl material. It will never be spread out to the masses like our fanart and fanfiction. Real life precedence, you know? Oh, and keep in mind that in our eyes, you're family too. So if/when everyone else finds out, don't be afraid to call us if something happens." With that, the spider and the woman went out to help set up the tent and the grill, and anything else they needed...

(OOC: Mind is still blank...two tests on thursday...so yeah...glad you're feeling better. I was starting to worry, my friend.)
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:46 pm

(OOC: no problem, good luck on your exams; i wish you the best!)

Despite his hellish nightmare, the red head seemed to have been more afraid of Annie's grin; Jun left to help Mary out and Annie wasted no time tossing the bikini over towards Victory. the red head instantly caught it and observed it trying to figure out how to put the strange contraction on. about ready to take off his black vest and revealing his striped long sleeved shirt, Annie spoke causing the red head to go silent. "How the hell did she know!?... did I talk in my sleep?" wondered the red head at first, but stayed quite as she went on; in truth what she said was comforting though it made him feel some what sad. most of his life, he was without a family; not one of his parents family members once showed up to take him. Aunt Goei was the only one whom took him in and yet she wasn't even related to him; so hearing those simple words, touched the red head deeply as he took off his vest and stared blankly at the wall.

he felt rather pathetic; he felt as if he should be grateful for all of this especially since he was now forming part of the Tomoshibi family. Naturally he was the 30th heir to the Kuchiki clan, however no matter how many times he thought about it he still didn't know what that meant. a small tinted black tear slowly trickled down his face catching his attention as he quickly snapped out of his depression. chuckling a bit he quickly whipped his tear. "Tsk, what am I doing?..." he asked himself as he rubbed his face and replaced his expression with a smile before going back in the RV.

Inside his room, both cats stared at him looking quite puzzled; Victory was definitely having trouble getting the bikini top on as he twisted his hands back and forth complaining about every single detail except the color. watching this terrible display, Tobi sweat tear dropped as Channel purred in amusement. "Shut up, I'm not asking for your opinion!" he said towards Channel as if she could talk. he never felt so... naked before. walking out of the room and closing both doors behind him; he held a priceless scowl on his face as he slammed open the door towards outside wearing a black bikini top with bright red lace which were tied in big bows with matching bottom which tied on both sides of the hips while the tied on both sides of the shoulders. Everything went quite as he stood there looking quite different than he usually does. having practically nothing on, his body was now much more visible proving to be quite slender and pale though slightly curveous.

Surprisingly he looked better than most girls in a bikini, possessing thin features though slightly punkish due towards his face and hairstyle. his right ankle and his left wrist now being exposed was visibly bandaged alongside his right forearm, but besides that he looked alright. the stitches on his left arm were now gone and it looked as though it was never torn off. Despite the groups reaction, a vain would pop up as the red head would storm down the RV and over towards the picnic table all the meanwhile looking quite ridiculous as he is constantly pulling up the back of the bikini bottom. a thin long ponytail was now visible, it wasn't enough to be called long hair; but it was a very thin strip which came midway towards his back. his tattoo was also fully exposed appearing as a large black like bird with a strangely shape heart just above his bottom. he wasn't wearing any of the chains minus his anklet, but he sure kept the piercing that was on his ears, tongue and now noticeable stomach (Which he had entirely forgotten to remove.)

sitting down, the red head sulked for a brief moment watching the creepy looking shadow from the trees as they all commented and he responded sounding very much annoyed. pausing a brief moment the red head looked up to see the same strange tree from his dream. it send chills, but it didn't break his concentration. "yeah yeah, pretty funny guys... Either way, we were going to go swimming but instead I got a very interesting game to play... It's called I Never... what we're going to do is sit on the picnic table, then I'ma give each of ya'll a pile of 20 pieces of candy. Well go around saying things that you've never done - for instance, I never smoked a cigarette or I've never been to a ball. After every statement, anyone who's done that thing eats a piece of their candy. Whoever eats all their candy first is the winner. anyone in?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:38 pm

Jun, Annie, and Mary were sitting at a picnic table when Victor came out. And they all busted up laughing. Even Jun. And he didn't have the red face Annie was expecting. The boy even fell off from his seat, and was still laughing. "You look HYSTERICAL!" Even Sissy was making an odd laughing-ish noise.

After they had calmed down at least somewhat, they agreed. The girls looked at Jun first. "All right, I'll go first. I've never flashed a hollow or arrancar." Jun smirked, thinking no one has done that. Until the girls took a piece of candy each. But not before showing the boys a video of them doing exactly that. One of which was a female arrancar who just stared at them. Then walked up and poked Mary's boobs and watched them jiggle. Once...twice...up to ten times. It was actually amusing. Even the normal hollow was just standing there, drooling. That was an easy kill for them, but they kind of spoiled the female arrancar before allowing her to go back to Hueco Mundo. The blond was shocked.

"Oh, don't be so shocked, hon. You know we love embarrassing the hell out of people. I've never seen a dildo in real life." Annie spoke up as she grinned at Mary and Jun, who each took a piece of candy. "Yeah, I still wish I could have seen Junny's face when you dragged him into that adult store..."

The poor kid was red to the bone. "That was one of the worst things you've done to me in my life...I was scarred then you creatures of darkness..." The girls giggled and looked at Victor for one of his.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:30 pm

Sitting down with the group was definitely the most difficult thing to do with a bikini on, even as he explained how to play the game he wasn't staying still. This was definitely one of the most embarrassing things he had ever done, besides waking up in someone else's bed; that was in fact much more scarier, but this was just plain wrong. as Jun started, the red head looked at him with a grin at the thought of him flashing a hollow or an arrancar. however as the girls took out their camera, Victory slightly sweat tear dropped knowing that they did something crazy or just plain hysterical. seeing the scene, Victory went bright red as he covered his eyes in attempt to not see the scene; it was definitely quite shocking, but than again as a girl they have the privileged to do what they want.

Towards the twins conversation, the red head was still burning red; these girls were worse than being with Riku's fox whom was bad enough as a lap dancing pedophile. as they each took a piece of candy, Mary then said something interesting about Jun whom went as red as a tomato; Jun commented and made the red headed elf curious. "What happened?" he asked Annie still trying to sit right as the bikini was beginning to give him a wedge the more he moved. noticing this the red head slightly sulked so that it wasn't noticeable as he listened towards Annie's story about how she brought Jun into the store of doom.

After the story, the red head would slightly snicker and then laugh his head off before looking back at Jun with a wide grin before giving the boy's hand a gentle squeeze from under the table. "Guess it's my turn, I've never passed out nor fell asleep on the toilet before... even though i did threaten someone who was sitting on the toilet..." he mumbled the last part and then smirked to see any candy get picked up. "Lets see some honest answers." the red head said getting all into the game before finally getting tired of the bikini. leaning over towards Jun, the red head showed him the flashy big red ribbon. "I'm sorry to ask you this, but it is way less embarrassing if you re-tie it rather than your yaoi cousins..." he mumbled looking quite embarrassed that he couldn't do something that looked so simple.

(OOC: Good Luck on your exam today!)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Jun wanted to smack and pout at the red head. Blushing at something like this? Really? What about him?!

Then the conversation went elsewhere, with Victor wanting to know more about that little trip. Mary humored him. "Four years ago, Junny got sick with the flu, but needed to go in and get his shot and some medication. Annie didn't want to be dragging a snot-nosed brat around, so I did. Right next to the pharmacy is an adult store. I got curious after we picked up the medication, but I didn't want to leave the poor kid outside, alone. After all, he's just too cute and could get abducted. So I dragged him in. We saw lots of neat stuff! I can tell you all about it later, but Jun was mortified by what he saw..."

Jun looked down and away, even with the gentle squeeze he didn't look up. "I was twelve...I was still innocent then...I did not need to know or see those things that soon..."

Then it was on with the game. Jun didn't pick one up, but he and Annie stared/glared at Mary. Who hesitantly ate a piece of candy. "I had to pee in the garden no thanks to you that one time at Leo's house...jerk...." Mary blushed as Annie teased her about it. Then the girls noticed Victor. And giggled as Jun rolled his eyes and did it for him.

Then they heard a hollow scream. Annie immediately formed her bow, which was more a crescent moon shield thing with spikes coming out of it than an actual bow. She turned and aimed just to the right of the RV. They heard running and panting when the little boy they had met earlier came running out of the woods, slipping and falling to show a hollow, instantly impaled with an arrow. The boy was covered in blood, and had his duffel bag with him. Jun scooped up the kid and hugged him, as he was trembling terribly and crying.

"Mary, Annie, go check it out. Victor and I will see the kid."
The girls left as Jun started to check the boy for wounds. He seemed unharmed, just scared out of his mind.

The little blond clutched onto Jun's shirt. In reality, Rui had lured a hollow to a campsite to kill everyone and to chase him. Just so he could have a proper excuse to be with them. Rui was quite the actor, and didn't respond to any questions. Just acted like a little kid and waited...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Telling the scary story about what had happened four years ago, Victory could only imagine what the blonde might have seen. in truth he was dragged into a store like that a couple of times because of his flirtatious aunt, but then again this could be the reason why he was so shy of girls. snickering and then laughing his head off, he found it quite amusing; only cousins would do such crazy things. comforting the blonde a bit in between laughs, the blonde was still looking down. "Sorry sunshine, i guess that's what happens when you go out with people older than you. in fact just before i turned sixteen, i went out with guys literally ten times my age and older; they knew i was underage and yet the captain still bought me an alcoholic beverage... don't really remember the details... but either way I guess that just what happens..." he explained before continuing the game.

watching the group before him, he smiled as Mary ate a piece of candy. "Score!" he thought when Annie teased her about it. smiling in amusement, he would have teased her too if it weren't for the dumb bikini giving him a pain in the ass... literally. Jun rolled his eyes, but re did it easily as the girls giggled. "Much better..." the red head commented when all of a sudden a hollows roar caught all of there attention. Annie quickly formed a bow just as the little kid from earlier ran over and tripped. the hollow was one ugly beast, but before it could do anything; an arrow impaled it in the head. Jun scooped up the kid and quickly gave instructions towards the group. the girls left and Victory helped Jun check the kid, completely forgetting that he was dressed inappropriately for the occasion. the kid clutched onto Jun's shirt looking rather like he could have been his little brother. "Are you alright?" he asked, but received no response. "I'm gonna get the first aid kit, be right back!" he said to Jun before going back in the RV.

getting the first aid kit, the red head still felt a bit bothered that he still couldn't feel any reitsu from the boy. something was terribly wrong, but for now he was just going to have to ask about it later. coming out with the first aid kit and some extra clothes for the kid to wear, he gave them both to Jun as he sat down. "I thought I told Bliss to keep an eye on things... ah well i guess shit happens sometimes..." Victory said plainly as Jun worked his brotherly magic on the kid. waiting a bit, the red head observed the boy as Jun took care of him. normally where their his a hollow there maybe more than one. "Your sure that your cousins will be alright in there?" he asked Jun sounding a bit worried for the girls.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:15 pm

Rui didn't protest or anything, and just let the duo do their duty. Though the clothes were...too big for him, he did change and rinsed the blood off of him. But he went straight back to Jun, still trembling and very much appeared scared. "Shit happens? This was a pretty big f***-up on Bliss's part unless she's as strong as I am...how strong is she?" Rui was amazed at the "elder" blonde's actions. In reality, he felt much more calm, relaxed. His "act" turned partially real, though still kept up the trembling as he ran out of tears. But he did know Bliss by name, though not by appearance or anything. She was the Kishimasuku's leader. Rui knew all the leader's names and kept track of their whereabouts. Or at least tried to. Knowing that the Vizard leader was here made him very...uncomfortable.

"Relax. I told you, didn't I? They're slightly stronger than I am, but not enough to make a difference, and they still beat me one on one. Every. Single. Time. And you know the types of tricks I usually try to pull off. They can handle themselves."
Jun spoke up again.

An hour later, the girls came back. "No good. Everyone was killed. Though we did meet someone there, investigating it. She said she'll come back to speak with the boy, but was going to take a look at the area a bit more thoroughly." Mary spoke up.

"How's the kid?" Annie asked, seeing the new, oversized clothes and trembling kid.

"He's fine. Just shaken up." The blonde held onto the kid tightly, whose eyes were starting to close. Rui fell asleep in the boy's arms.

"What should we do now?" Mary looked at the boys with expectations for an answer. They were never too late to stop a massacre before, nor did they know any proper procedure on something like this or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:24 pm

as the cute little kid clung unto Jun, the red head sighed as he folded his arms; he really couldn't comprehend how Bliss could miss something this big, she had never done it before and so it bothered him a bit. Jun soon commented causing Victory to look at him with a worried expression. "Thats why I'm worried... that Vizard is stronger than all of us here. she's the leader of the Kishimasuku." he said bluntly before thinking a bit giving Jun a chance to filter what he just said. "What worries me, is the mere fact with all the power she had she actually did miss this." he continued as a cold wind blew by. "It's going to be a very cold misty night..." Victory said before looking down at the cute kid.

as Jun spoke up, Victory slightly made a comical expression. "I can imagine with the kind of tricks you so happen to pull. Juny and his tricks, they must be just as bad as you then..." he commented attempting to lighten the mood a bit.

after a long while, Victory had been checking the map of the campsite in effort to figure out what had happened. looking up at the girls coming back, he frowned as they had no luck. as Mary spoke, Victory rubbed his temples; Bliss officially now owed him a big one for this. "I see, sounds like she won't be here till morning then... being an ex-captain of the stealth force she tends to like to take her time in one area..." he said monotonously.

Annie then spoke up and asked about the kid, looking back the kid looked so exhausted that he was falling asleep causing Jun to respond. Something wasn't right about this whole thing, a missilery hollow isn't able to create that much disaster without any of the four, five counting Bliss knowing about it. Victory knew that there had to been some kind of special demon, hollow or something even unknown out there that specialized in hiding it's pressure and yet...

Mary soon asked a very good question on the matter causing Victory to respond. "I don't really think that the hollow you destroyed was the source of this massacre. that hollow was too simple minded, however i do believe there could have been more or something else out there that is capable of hiding it's spiritual pressure. i think it would be a good idea to split up around the area and look for clues... we have about 90 minutes till dark and fifteen minutes till the mist starts to rise, so were going to have to be very careful..." pausing for a brief moment the red head turned to Annie with a comical annoyed expression. "Oh and Annie mind me dropping the bikini, I seriously cannot take myself serious and nor would the enemy..." he said feeling slightly dumb that he was acting cool in a bikini.

if there wasn't any complaints about the plan, Victory would continue however if someone didn't feel comfortable or had any suggestions Victory would listen before continuing. "Mary you take the east and Annie you take the south so that just encase anything were to happen you two will still be close enough to aid each other. I'll take the north, however as for you Jun; I'm not sure if you want to babysit the kid or leave him in the RV to take the west. *Pointing at the RV* This goddy crap is also built for protection so it will be almost impossible for an enemy to penetrate it without it going off, either way it's your decision seeing as though the kid looks scared to death..."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:26 pm

Jun rose an eyebrow. One often does not become leader of an organization by being weak. The blond nodded in agreement, if that was the case. Jun only smiled at Victor's reaction. But stayed quiet.

The girls and Jun nodded, though all were curious as to just who this chick was. Jun thought about it for a minute. "I could see if Kerensky-sensei detected anything on the TERC. I'll stay here and keep an eye on the kid." With that, Jun went inside and rested Rui on the couch. He also put the duffle bag on the ground and started to set up his laptop and phone. Annie pouted, but nodded her consent. "I'll get you back into it eventually and put you and Jun in a very compromising position later."

Then Annie and Mary left to do their patrols. And found nothing, not even a trace of anything. When everyone came back, Jun did have a little something. "You're right, Vic. Just before a hollow signature appeared at the camp, there was an odd arrancar signature detected. It only for a second and it was very small, but it was there. The problem is...this one shows up all over the world and it's one that we've helped save before. Fritz also met him and said he's just a boy arrancar with no hollow hole-"

"Wait, how can an arrancar be an arrancar without a hollow's hole?" Mary asked.

Jun shrugged. "We don't know. All we know is that this being was used as an experiment once to infuse humans with hollow like powers. Victory was there. He was...extremely powerful...that island is now hollow in the center as he destroyed everything and everyone in it. Then a vizard took him and left the area. But he was already like that before then too. From what little we've gathered on him, he usually doesn't do anything destructive except in self-defense or information gathering. There is a small record of it messing with the mafia in Italy once. When the undercover cop asked him why, he responded with a 'because I wanted to know how human organized crime syndicates work here in Italy. I only lashed out because they tried to harm me.' If he's here...who knows why he's really here." Again the blond shrugged. "Something to ask Bliss about."

Rui was mildly awake, but pretended to be asleep. He didn't realize the humans had that kind of tracking ability. Something to look into later. He was not looking forward to meeting Bliss though...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:08 pm

as the trio nodded, Jun explained what he was going to do causing the red head to sweat tear drop seeing as though it was basically impossible to get Jun away from the internet. "So much for that..." he mumbled as Jun sat the boy on the couch. looking back towards Annie's pout, the girl made a very interesting threat causing the red head to go bright red. "The hell does that mean!?" he yelled out half embarrassed of the situation and half shocked.

Taking a quick change of clothes, he quickly took off towards the north, Victory found it somehow very similar towards his dream; walking the same path he found nothing, but a sense of deja vu. walking deeper and deeper into the forest a sudden dear caught his attention. staring at it as he walked, the dear stared back motionlessly. Victory slightly frowned at the sight not noticing there was a steep end; stepping on a whole, his ankle slightly twisted before he hit the floor just inches away from the one familiar lake.

wincing a bit, he looked down towards the water and saw a frightening image in the reflection of the water. it was himself and yet at the same time it wasn't. his skin was literally white as snow, his hair was blood red while his eyes were black with the exception of one red and one yellow orbs making him look quite diabolical alongside the countless strange cuts around its body. jumping back in shock at the image, Victory stumbled onto his feet before noticing that the dear was not there. pausing a bit to calm his nerves, he then looked back at the lake. his reflection was himself again, nothing weird and nothing strange.

the rest of his patrol was pretty calming as he found nothing else, not even some sort of trace or evidence. walking back, Victory was pondering on who on earth could be behind this and to his luck Jun had the answers. taking a seat, Jun explained what he had found and Victory's eyes went wide in shock. there was only one arrancar he's met like that, but it was just so strange that randomly he thought about him today and then now he was hearing about the same kid. Mary then asked a question, however the response was obvious seeing as though not too many people know about the kid.

as Jun continued, he used the key word "Experiment" which confirmed that he was talking about the same kid he knew. this was indeed a very confusing, however he was curious whether the arrancar was being threatened or if something else had happened. as soon as Jun concluded his speech, a voice came from behind him. "Ask me what?" said the sweet almost loving voice, however despite her voice; the girl was so close that if Jun were to turn around he would have slammed into her busty bosom.

the lady was as tall at Victory with long blue green hair tied into a single ponytail and pinkish purple big eyes making her look much more innocent than what she really was. she wore a plain white shirt, and red booty shorts with matching fingerless gloves and shoes, however despite not showing her cleavage; her busty form was definitely her biggest aspect making her plain t shirt look tight. her spiritual pressure was completely concealed making it quite difficult to tell what race she was or how strong she was. Bliss seemed quite serious as she looked at the group, however Victory had his own thought about seeing her randomly. he hated it when she hid her spiritual pressure and especially when she uses it to sneak up on people.

"The hell are you doing here, couldn't use the front door!?" Victory yelled receiving an amused giggle from the vaizard. "Now, now wheres the fun in that." she taunted and looked at the group with an almost amused expression. "Howdy, the names Yuu Shihōin but you may all call me Bliss." she introduced herself with a mild grin.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:46 pm

Annie just gave the red head her signature predatory grin...with Mary mirrioring it perfectly as they went off.

Jun jumped right into Victor's arms...maybe...at the sudden voice. Whatever happened, he would get back on his own two feet. If he was caught, the girls would take a picture. If not...oh well...he would land with a thud. "DON'T DO THAT!" Jun screamed at the lady, who then introduced herself. The scream jumbled up even Rui as he fell off the couch and dived right into Jun...like a 95 pound cannonball. Again, knocking him to the floor. Then Jun asked her his questions. "How long have you stood there? There was a vizard that helped a very odd arrancar...Vic...give the summary...my ribs hurt now...and ask if she knows of any vizard that would help him..." Rui snuggled into Jun's chest, scared out of his mind...or so it seemed. The elder blond was still flat on his back. The girls continued taking pictures.

After the summary...the girls introduced themselves since they hadn't when they briefly met the vizard earlier. And they then looked at the little boy. Jun finally picked himself up and sat on the couch, with Rui on his lap. "This kind lady is going to start asking you some questions about what happened...alright?" Rui nodded and looked at Bliss. She fit the rumors to a T. He was nervous as hell too, but still kept everything under lock and key. This...was going to be very interesting...or very bad...damn ex-Stealth Force captains...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Words don't come easy   Words don't come easy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Words don't come easy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2