Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kano's Old and First application I_vote_lcapKano's Old and First application I_voting_barKano's Old and First application I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Kano's Old and First application I_vote_lcapKano's Old and First application I_voting_barKano's Old and First application I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kano's Old and First application Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kano's Old and First application Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kano's Old and First application Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kano's Old and First application Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kano's Old and First application Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kano's Old and First application Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kano's Old and First application Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kano's Old and First application Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kano's Old and First application Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kano's Old and First application Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kano's Old and First application Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kano's Old and First application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Kano's Old and First application Empty
PostSubject: Kano's Old and First application   Kano's Old and First application EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:21 am

Kano's App.
(Italic) = english translation from Japanese
Basic Information

Name: Kano (Kay.No) Kressent (Crescent)

True Age: 217

Sex: Male

Personality: Kano, a money obsessed selfish man, and proud of it. Kano causaly is a selfish person, he does things only for himself, or for his own benefit. if money is involved, he almost will instantly accept it, he loves earning that cold hard cash. he even carries a key with him at all times that he protects with his life, this key is to a special high securety storage filled with his values. other than that, he contains 'some' trust issues, due to in his childhood, his parents didnt tell him of his origan till Kano was 25 years old, and still looked 17. Even after that his paretns were privatly exicuted by the seirietie. Kano has long since forgiven them, so instead of pursueing for revenge he wants to find why. Kano has a sarcastic attitude, and loves to complain to himself. He loves to have witty comebacks, and has issues with authority, some thou he has made acceptions, such as Raiden.

During battle, Kano still keeps some of his sarcasm, but essentialy becomes quiet seriouce, but still has fun. he doesnt care how stronger his opponent is, he just loves to fight, to put his skills against another, and win bragging rights. He sends sarcastic comments while fighting weaker opponets to piss them off and fight harder. he isnt that good of a teacher, but he is good at sparring, and loves to bring out the strenght in weaker warriors.

Kano can be quite sadistic at times, the opponents attitude usualy effects his, he adapts to that attitude, wether joining them in the sadistic fight against eachother, or fights harder against someone holding back. Kano deep inside, is a realy intelegent fighter, observering for weak points, and tacking as much advantage as he can. he can usualy be merciless if the fight is not a friendly spar, and will act as thou his back is against the wall constantly, putting all he has into each attack. he is still learining to control his energy output, but tends to overdue it. his attacks, he plans, to make each one flow into the other, into an almost endless stream of rapid attacks. he shows his intelegence by persicly choosing wich attack goes were for the maximum amount of damage, he has studied the body immencly for pressure points.

.Psycho Opponents (fun to kill)
.Tigers

Fears:
.Bears
.Hitting girls(well more of a dislike then a fear)
.not being able to do anything

Character Appearance

Height: 5'9 ft

Weight: 140lb

Physical Traits: kano has medium blonde hair that when straight, covers his eyes. his eyes are bright blue and kano is a white german

Clothing:usualy a normal black TEE and white hoodie, with blue jean and white shoes
black tee: plain, no special designes
white hoodie: the hood is rarely up, and there is a giant black skull in the front center, the hoodie is either not zipped up or about 3/4ths of the way up
blue jeans:baggy blue jeans, the bottomes abit torn. a chain from his side belt loop that goes into his pocket
shoes:just ordinary skater shoes

Kano's Old and First application Kano-2

Accessories: at the end of the silver chain described above, is a key to a special warehouse that contains all his money, this chain he gaurds with his life

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: kano is very based upon hand to hand combat, and knows hardly any ranged kidou. he uses his zanpaktou mostly to block swords and even some ranged attacks, he is a pro at Parkour and uses it alot while fighting, preforming flips and spins for greater momentum and power, he knows many different martial arts, but enjoys boxer-ish moves in shikia, his favorite moves include an handstand spinning kick, and woodpecker punch (rapid punches all focused in the exact same spot). his moves are always well planed and quick paced making it so you have to be on your toes to dogde and counter them all, he also likes to draw out his fights while taunting his opponent in the hopes of making them to angry to concentrate.

Strengths and Weaknesses: kano has a weak kidou and hardly ever uses any, he mostly exels in hand to hand combat, and has a higher than normal spiritual pressure. he doesnt quite know how to use a sword, and depends on his raw power and speed to take down enemys who uses swords. he also exels in hollow power and energy

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: like "Kisuke Urahara" Kano's Zanpakuto is in a form other than a sword, his is in the form of a ring on the middle finger, with the shape of a wolves head sticking out
Kano's Old and First application Wolf_Ring

Spirit’s Name: Okami

Spirit’s Appearance:a snow white wolf with bright sea green eyes,he bears a blue moon mark on his forehead and wears a red tooth as a collar.

Kano's Old and First application Ookami10

Spirit’s Personality: pretty much an opposite to kano. calm, collective, patient and intellegentInner World: inside a forest at midnight, moon larger than normal and millions of bright stars in the sky. very grassy

Kidou:

#9 Bakudō Hōrin

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize
Kano's Old and First application Hōrin_(Disintegrating_Circle)_

#4 Hadō Byakurai

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize
Kano's Old and First application Byakurai

Shikai

Call Out Command: Okami, supureddo yori sono Hitomatome (spread from the pack) he interlocks his fingers together as if praying and then pulls his hands apart and far at a fast speed

Appearance:eight rings appear on kanos fingers in a pattern of pitch black and snow white. each ring has the same wolf head as the origanal form, and together they looks like a makeshift set of brass knuckles.

Abilities:

Chikara Kobushi(Force Fist): kano focuses reiatsu into his fist and punches forward with great force sending reiatsu balls similar to a Bala towards the opponent. These reiatsu balls only extends about two feet from his fist. This ability uses up little reiatsu and is as dodglable as a very fast paced jab.

Kougeki Tsume (Offencive Claw): From his rings extend eight six inch wolf claws of pure reiatsu. In order for the consumption of reiatsu to be minimal, the claws are ghost like, and easily pass through objects untill impact with the opponent where they become strong and solid as steal. Due to its ghost like ability it cannot be used to block a sword since the sword would pass right through the claws. his fists always stay closed so when he punches the claws puncture the skin. This is a duration move and lasts as long as kano has enough energy. (due to energy proficiancy)

Hauringu Toku (howling Shield): kano smashes his fists together creating two reiatsu shields along his arms capable of easily blocking swords. This is duration move and takes ten posts before it consumes to much of Kano's reiatsu.

Urufu Hitomatome Doriru (Wolf pack drill): (The max kano can use at once is two) Kano extends his hands to his sides and charges reiatsu that swirls around his hands before forming two wolves at the end of them. He then flips both hands over and waves them towards the enemy causeing both wolves to jump forward and rush the opponent. They then jump alittle in the air and spiral around, this move uses an immence amount of spirit energy, and kano can only conjour a max of four untill having to cool down for two posts. This attacks range is up to twenty feet, and its minimium is ten feet. this is kano's strongest farthest attack, it is near undodgable due to its speed and accuracy.

Boosts: When in shikai he gains quite abit of speed and streangth, along with flexibility and mobility.

Bankai

New Name: shirkuro okami (white and black combined)

Appearance:two humaniod figures, one with jet black hair and the other with bleach white hair both have tails matching their hair color, they both can hide their ears and tail.the jet black one is known as Shirkuro. he has bright read claws, and his eyes have slits instead of spherical one of his eyes are bright green, and the other bright blue(left=green right=blue). he usualy wears in a nice uniform.
[url=https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s243/fireged2/edited pics/okok.png]https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s243/fireged2/edited pics/okok.png[/url]

the one with white hair is known as Okami, he has bright blue claws and eyes just like Shirkuro, but instead they are opposite color(left=blue right=green), his hair only reaches just abouve his shoulders he wears a red button shirt and a long black over coat.
[url=https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s243/fireged2/edited pics/nono.png]https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s243/fireged2/edited pics/nono.png[/url]

Abilities:all the same abilities as shikia, just with a major boost of streangth

Boosts: kano gains their sence of smell, sight, and hearing. along with making his top speed very close to shunpou, he also gains alot more raw power, but loses his kidou and his spirit energy boost greatly, but then divided into three giving equal amounts to himself, and his bankai

Mask

Appearance:a pure white mask in the shape of somewhat a skull, with no designs. it has spiks goin straight up from the forhead
Kano's Old and First application Darkknighthelm

Abilities:it raises kanos spiritual energy sharply, and converts him to use more insticnts than logic. useing this with his bankia creates a balance between logic and instinct

Hollow Powers:

Cero- currently the simple red cero
Bala- weak bala, probably wont change

Back Drop

Background: kanos birth was from a exiled shinigami and a person who was thought to be killed by aizens hallow experiments. the father was thought to have died by the
effects, but instead ran away and became a vizard himself. and somehow, the genes passed on to his son kano. kano thou lived a human life up untill 4 years ago when his parents were found by the gotei and executed. kano now has been in search of fellow vizards to help him train. currently Raiden has been training him in the art of hand to hand, and to master his mask better.

Side Notes: kanos personality becomes seriouse when use of bankai is involved. he thinks it has to do with the great influence his bankai has on him || i will have to update certain move limitations kano has as his tier goes up (such as wolf pack drill with only 4 before Cool Down, would change to six before Cool Down)

RP Sample:
kano meets his enemy on a flat plain land, the wind blowing through the grass, the sun out shining in the deep blue sky. "so your next huh..."kano says sarcasticly as the enemy stands their weaponless. kano closes his hands as if to pray. "Okami...? supureddo yori sono Hitomatome!" he seperats the closed hands out in a swiping motion to his sides, as he spread eight lines slash out of energy in a black and white pattern and four rings on both hands in that pattern. "lets go" Kano starts jabing rapidly in the same spot over and over. aiming percisly at one point in the center of the mans chest. he puts more energy in one punch causing the opponent the knock bak alittle making him completly open. "Chikara Kobushi!" He jabs forward with great streangth pushing the enemy far back. "heh, wuss" he says almost depressingly. kano prounces foreward onto his hands and twists around spining at a nice velocity with his legs spread out while kicking the opponent over and over. he bends his arms and pushes up over head.
the enemy looks up after regaining and points his fingers at him in the air "Hadō number four... Byakurai!"
Kano balls his fists and punchs them together "Hauringu Toku!" a shield appears against his arms and he blocks off the Byakurai, begins to fall down and raises one fist as he spins in a twist. Spirit energy spirals around his right arm that is up in the air "Kougeki Tsume" eight six-inch claws extend from kano's rings as he rushes towards the opponent and swipes down opening four large gashes in the opponents chests, then he starts jabbing at him with the claws puncturing holes, he then keeps one in and digs his claws out tearing at the flesh and kicks him farther out.
the enemy jumps back farther back and yellow energy circles his fingers "Bakudō nine Hōrin!" a yellow whipe flings at kano encicling him.
ducks down under the Horin and shunpous out of the way, he then waves his hands out to his sides and immense energy froms on the rings."Urufu Hitomatome...Doriru!" two wolfs made completly from spirit energy form at his sides and he waves his hands forward at the enemy speedily and both wolves rush forward and jump into a spiral tearing two holes into the enemy masacreing him. "heh, not to tuff..." kano snickers as his rings deteriortate to energy leaving only one silver one on his middle finger.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/

Kano's Old and First application
Page 1 of 1