Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Safanx new and improived?  I_vote_lcapSafanx new and improived?  I_voting_barSafanx new and improived?  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Safanx new and improived?  I_vote_lcapSafanx new and improived?  I_voting_barSafanx new and improived?  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Safanx new and improived?  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Safanx new and improived?  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Safanx new and improived?  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Safanx new and improived?  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Safanx new and improived?  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Safanx new and improived?  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Safanx new and improived?  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Safanx new and improived?  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Safanx new and improived?  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Safanx new and improived?  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Safanx new and improived?  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Safanx new and improived?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avassul
Avassul

Safanx new and improived?  Empty
PostSubject: Safanx new and improived?    Safanx new and improived?  EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:54 am

Arrancar Template

Basic Information

Name: Safanx Reinhart
True Age: 1597
Sex: male
Personality:

Safanx is a man of few words who would rather act than talk things out, but when he understands someone is vastly greater in power he will show them respect for it. He believes to be a powerful Arrancar is to be respected. He does not act lightly though and he tries to think of every possible outcome even his defeat. He walks alone because of his unwillingness to speak. he manages to keep his hollow side at bay most times, but he knows of the darkness and powers it holds. He manages to retain his sanity for the most part but at times the scent of blood may cause him to fly into a blood induced rage.
At times, because of his father, Safanx can be cruel and malicious. This tends to be aimed towards those weaker than him. He tries to resist this, but it doesn’t always work.
Safanx is a mean and curle person and whom delights in other people pain and anguish. Sanfax is a strong willed individual, he trys to bring his intelligences into everything he does making sure every thing he does from walking to battles making everything he does look fluent and effortless, when going into battle Seth always has and plan and counter attacks ready planed in his mind, when in battle Safanx tries to see what are his opponents strengths and weakness are and exploit them, he use tactics and stratagems , his seem to be emotionally dead but can get angry over travail things, Safanx is also very much into calculating what the risks are for every action he takes.
Safanx hates his betters, but love to show that he is better than those below him, also loves to use those that want to become an Espada to suit his own needs. If Safanx believe he deservers or is worthy of something he will not stop until he his dead or has achieved what he wanted.

likes: Safanx like to meditate, kill lower hollows seeing them only as play things, walking, training to become stronger and practicing his cero and bala.

Fears: Safanx fears losing to people weaker than him, being caged till old age and accepting the fact that he’s caged, loving someone and having to watch them die, being forever closed off for the worlds around him.

Height: [ 6ft 5 inches
Weight: 180
Physical Traits: Safanx new and improived?  Safanx11
#
?Safanx in his Seal Arrancar form is as above,Brown skin with the look of a sakes look wet butdry to the touch, he has a 4 ft tail ,bat-like wings. Safanx hair is short and sliver, his muscle tone is one of his most outstanding features other than,his hoolow hiole in his neck.his hands and feet have some-what long nails,that are very sharp and can cut through normal herro.his clothing is a long sleved somewhat straight jacket whit a high collar . he has long black hair, and yellow, animalistic eyes. His face is thin,his hollow mask forms a forehead guard and has horns jutting all around his head, and his hollow hole is his throat. he has some what like Black smoke that poor from his mouth and nostrils.

Clothing: he Wears a long sleaved that is baggy, that just covers his shoulder and half of his picturals and has a high collar it is white and baggy jeans which are torn at the knees also whit e with a black leather belt.
Accessories:
Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:
Safanx will always survey the area he is in first before confronting anyone, using this knowledge and after a few strikes in and out trying to see what there weakness are he will form a plan and work out its chances of success. if it fails he takes into what worked what didn’t reform a new plan, all the time keeping a cold look of contempt and disdain firmly on his face. when fighting Safanx'z movement are fluid and look as if no force or effort is behind any movements , the truth is he practices to make sure he does not needlessly over exert himself. Safanx has a mind set were he see’s people Arrancar and all other creatures over compensate and use too much effort in every action which he despises above all else, Safanx will take on Resurrection form if he believes it is nessary for him to but no matter what form he is in he will generally fight the same cold and calculating even when under pressure by some much strong he will reman clam and collected
IF he is annoyed he will attack them furiously until he gains victory.
He’ll try to stay in close if the enemy is long range, using his high speed.
Strengths:

Strengths : Safanx’s Hierro is his second best trait, his sonido is by far his greatest asset, it is the one thing he tries to push to the limit and farther his abilities with. He is equally good in long and short range.tactical, clam under pressure, Safanx is fast and he is strong , his endurance is way beyond what would be his normal level because of his training .

Weaknesses: Safanx’s Perquisa is useless at best it is only able to travel 5ft. Safanx is weak against extreme bright light. Safanx becomes fear stuck for a post if againts someone 2 tiers above him or more. (this incules 0 tier if safanx reachs 1-1)

Zanpakuto & Cero
Sealed Appearance : Safanx new and improived?  Ankant10

this huge great sword is not to be underisimated it stand a just under 6 ft, the center of the blade is likw living fire but not the same colour is it black and green flame
Zanpakuto Name: Dragoones Astrum
Zanpakuto Call Out: Fly and destroy, Dragoones
Cero: Safanx can use Grand Ray cero shoots from hand as well as holllow hole in his neck, cero Oscuras, Bala's extermly power and only half speed
Belflamea Creo: https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t1099-cero-belflamea

Resurreccion

Appearance: Safanx new and improived?  Safanx10

His release command for his Zanpakutō is "Fly and destroy), referring to the destruction dragons casue. To release his Zanpakutō, he holds it up, like the start of a low sweep stroke, with his right hand. The sword glows Purple and black as he puts his left hand up to it. He then rakes his hand along the length of the blade, with a swift motion, while calling out its release command, in turn releasing a torrent of spiritual power that causes tremendous gusts of wind in the immediate vicinity. Safanx alters drastically, the wings on his back move lower , his horns grow and become red towards the tips his hollow bone is hidden behind his long sliver hair and he grains black bone like armor on his shoulders and from his forearms to his knuckles, his nails elongate and become zan steel strong, for the most part the front of his body his unarmored,his back is armor raps around to his covering his rips.he also gets his black bone -like armor form the waist down guilded with gold metal plates and his also covers his feetwiht flame like designs on the back of his waist he has a split coat tail

Abilities:

belfire: Safanx creates a flame like subtsance that is actual corrisvie acid and black fire mix together.he has ful controll over both ellements involed
the corrosive acid can eat away an inch of flesh /or a 1.5 of blaa damage, but can be washed off by water

Bailfire bala: his bala convert into faire and acid mix, this doubles the damge that the bala's do
for 3 post (2 post cool down)

belfire sphere:
Safanx Creates a sphere of belfire around himself with a 10 ft radius , damages enemy if the come threw. last for 4 post ( 3 Post Cool Down)

Demonic assault*(belfire sphere must be active for this power to be used):

demonic assault is were Safanx searching for his enemy's spirtual pressure and unleashes a barrage of cero's and bala's in a 5ft radius around the spiritual pressure, all outwards attacks gain extra bala's worth of damage due to being coated in the belfire from the sphere,
can not be used 2 post ion a row (exmaple belfire first post,2nd damonic asault,3rd post not aloud 4th post demonic assault before belfire sphere ends.)

Belfireblade: Safanx remove his horn and forms and hilt,blade of purple and black riatsu froms into and blade then safanx creates belfire and it is sucked on to the sword,creating a solid blade covered in belfire.on connection with a hint deals extra damages due to belfire covered in it.

Boosts: [strength x3 stemana x3, speed x3 , herro x3,durability x2,

Resurreccion Segunda:

Appearance: Safanx new and improived?  Safanx15
when going into segunda Safanx spiritual energy raises and a purple and black tower of riatsu shoots up, swirled of belfire cwral up the tower like a snale constricting, it shatters and break in a explosion send out waves of riatsu filled pluse waves, revealing a hulking 8'ft 382 pounds devil like creature his spinal column looks as if replace by Belfire his horn's extend by 2'ft and grown thicker, his muscle structure has exploded his legs have become reveis jointed and have dragon like claws at the end his arms for the elbow down have bone spikes erupting trun his skin, dripping with acid,his wirst is the only armor, so to speak of , which are shackles woht no chain attached to them, his finger nails extend are hard as zan steel as are his bone spikes and his horns.Safanx face has also changed drastically in respect to he no long has any real humanoid features, his eyes and mouth are filled with belfire, his teeth are distorted and demonic looking.
Abilities:

Plane shift: (permission based)
Safanx snaps his finger and a belfire mark appear on his enemy's neck they are transported in alternet demenation,once there, we araive on top of the tower, which itself alone stands at the equlilent of 20 story building, the battle extend a mile in all directions after that point the people inside are trasported back,i.e if i stayed atthe tower while the other person ran away and left eh demenatiuon i woudl also be traported back, the land itself is black and charred, rivers of acid run along the surface, steam holes relasing blasts of belfire, Hazard of this deamenation may reduce movement speed for those who are cautious.
Safanx new and improived?  Safanx17

Belfist: Safanx create belfire around his first extending all the way to his elbow, safanx misses with puches has chance of splash damage. last for 4 post(3post cool down)

Resurrection powers can still be used.
all Resurrection damages increased for bala to cero except for belfire bala which extra damage is x2 bala in stead of one.

Boosts: Boosts: herro x4, strength x4, stamina x4, all other boost form ressurecion boosted to x3

Back Drop:

Back Drop:

Safanx Reinhart was born in 1595, one year before his brother Jensen and 3 before his sister Eve. Safanx was a the middle son who always looked after his sibbling because their older brother was busy with other things. Safanx was a model student in the use of a greatsword and mastered it quickly.

When safanx was old enough he went to battle. He faught in many wars and battles, and proved himself counless times. He faught along side Jensen in a few of those battles and saved his younger brothers life on several occasions.

Safanx was eventually killed in battle, sacraficing himself to hold back a group of enemies in a botched raid. He took most of those men with him while his comrads escaped.

When safanx woke again he was in hueco mundo, as a hollow. Of course he had no idea where he was but his warrior nature forced him to live with it and move on. Over time he bacame stronger and learned to manipulate black fire. He started to grow as he ate more souls until he evolved into a

After he evolved he started to hunt more, to gain power as a hollow. he was forced to stalk his prey like a tiger would. He killed more and more hollows and became more powerful. And The more he killed, the more he began to hate humans. When he reached adjucas level, he went back to the human world, and engaged in a massive hunt. He fought with humans and quincy, and hunted bounto. He stalked and killed many of the different races. He felt his power growing, and one night, when he was hunting in the human world, he was confronted by a shinigami. Their battle was fierce, and the shinigami almost killed him. But Safanx won in the end, and absorbed its powers.

After the fight he went unconsious, and awoke an arrancar soon after. He was very impressed with his new powers, and was pleased that he had returned to something close to his old self. Safanx spent the next few hundred years living in the menos forest. He found it reminded him of his human life, although this made him bitter. Safanx met several arrancar passing through the forest. He learned about the world from them, and began to love what he'd become.

Safanx loved his power, and killing people made it all the greater. He would slaughter anyone who tried to challenge him. He spent his life training and fighting and killing, burning and maiming people with his bale fire. He eventually decided to use what he'd learned to earn himself a place in the espada.

Side Notes:
RP Sample:

Last edited by infinte Despare on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Safanx new and improived?    Safanx new and improived?  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:08 pm

Approved. 2-1
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Safanx new and improived?    Safanx new and improived?  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:15 pm

seconded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safanx new and improived?    Safanx new and improived?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Safanx new and improived?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: