Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Dorian's Sword I_vote_lcapDorian's Sword I_voting_barDorian's Sword I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Dorian's Sword Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Dorian's Sword Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Dorian's Sword Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Dorian's Sword Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Dorian's Sword Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Dorian's Sword Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Dorian's Sword Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Dorian's Sword Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Dorian's Sword Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Dorian's Sword Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Dorian's Sword Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Dorian's Sword

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorian Kaiser
Dorian Kaiser

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0

Dorian's Sword Empty
PostSubject: Dorian's Sword   Dorian's Sword EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:22 am

Item name: Vibro-katana

Description:
Dorian's Sword Samura10
The blade is only a few centimeters longer than a normal katana made from aggregated diamond rods that were superheated and melted together. He is the only individual to have accomplished this technology beyond the microscope, and he made sure when it was complete that he destroyed all the records associated with it, including the people and equipment who helped him make it.

The true edge is honed to the molecule with such great sharpness that a hair would be cut by being gently placed on the edge. The false edge of the blade is as rough as shark skin. When it is swung it reflects light so wildly that it seems as if chaos is raging wherever he is. The reflective nature of his O-katana causes light to reflect in every direction violently, making it seem as if it is alight with energy.

The sheath is of matching material, enhanced by Coalition scientists to provide a compatible surface that can hold the blade without being cut. Altogether it is heavy, but Dorian wields it easily.

Effect:
Coalition scientists added on to his design, implanting within it a device to give his blade spiritual frequency when turned on, enabling it to provide offense and defense against spirits and spirit-based attacks. They also gave it vibro-technology, allowing it to function like the vibroknives that are issued to other Coalition members. It is not a matter of whether or not Dorian will cut through something, but a rather a matter of when. The level of the opponent's power decides how long their abilities/items/weapons last against his blade. (This will be easier to describe when Dorian is granted a power level, I think? Maybe?)

The false edge's roughness is due to short aggregated diamond rods behaving as denticles, or tiny teeth, enabling it to abrade his opponents to leave rough, bloody gashes, almost like they had been struck by the flowing tail of a shark. An additional property of the denticles is that they reduce air-drag by creating tiny vortices around the blade, giving it a fast, virtually soundless approach as it reaches its target.

When the vibro-technology is deactivated it is a normal naturally-sharpest-sword-in-the-world type of weapon. It is capable of cutting through diamond crystals, tungsten, and steel, and when coupled with Dorian's strength he can cut just about anything his sword can reach entirely through to pieces and severely weaken what his sword is not long enough to reach through.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1. Unique
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Dorian's Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorian's Sword   Dorian's Sword EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Looks good. Just keep in mind the only way this will cut through someones zanpakuto/weapon equivelent is if your much much stronger in tier than them, or they decide to let it do so. Thats how we roll here. No, if i hit it enough it'll break their weapon eventually. Items and abilities, hierro and armor, that kind of thing will not be able to withstand your sword for long, only Zanpakuto and the races equivelent weapons. Basically any weapon that states its as strong as Zan steel, or reinforced to stand up to zan steel, so on. Ok? If so, approved.
Back to top Go down
Dorian Kaiser
Dorian Kaiser

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0

Dorian's Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorian's Sword   Dorian's Sword EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:54 am

My intention with "enough hits" was to try and let RP partners know to roleplay a little urgency and try to do a little more dodging if they can and I was hoping to somehow impress that they may try entertaining the idea of budgeting how long their character can withstand it and all that jazz before they simply have to get out of there to recover or decide if escape may be necessary because they notice some nicks on their skin or weapon or armor that normally would never have appeared. It's a hope, at least.

Rest assured, I'm never going to say that Dorian breaks through someone's defenses and just god-mode something - I wrote the God-Mode help section =P. But rather I wanted to reinforce this is not a run-of-the-mill, normal sword by any standard and that it should be RP'd that way by opponents. My goal was that this blade would be what he is most known and/or feared/hated for and that the association between one and the other would be inseparable.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Dorian's Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorian's Sword   Dorian's Sword EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:28 am

That is acceptable. As i said, with heirro and armor this sword would probably tear them up if it hit, depening on your tier and the persons. get a 1-1 for dorian and i wouldn't like facing that sword with Arngrim, cause honestly even his hierro would wear down pretty quick. XD

I was more worried about the zanpakuto and other weapons part, becuase sometimes a weapon is the only thing that stands between a person and a deadly blow and if it just broke, well, that wouldn't be fair. XD But I see you meant it more on the basis that your opponant still choses, and obviously sometimes it might not chip it or they'll dodge so on. So yeah, I accept your answer and i'll trust you not to abuse it. :b Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dorian's Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorian's Sword   Dorian's Sword Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorian's Sword
Page 1 of 1