Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Halo MayKry I_vote_lcapHalo MayKry I_voting_barHalo MayKry I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Halo MayKry Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Halo MayKry Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Halo MayKry Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Halo MayKry Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Halo MayKry Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Halo MayKry Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Halo MayKry Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Halo MayKry Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Halo MayKry Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Halo MayKry Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Halo MayKry Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Halo MayKry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Halo MayKry Empty
PostSubject: Halo MayKry   Halo MayKry EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Basic Information

Halo MayKry 42968610

Name: Halo MayKry
True Age: 150
Sex: technically a guy.
Personality: Halo tends to be very outgoing and rude using the term pervert and sexual harassment constantly. He acts very confident and somewhat playful, Halo appears to be an impatient, hot-tempered young confused boy, that unleashes his wrath even towards his comrades if they disagree with him. He is extremely talkative and is capable of having ongoing one-sided conversations about irrelevant topics, yet he claims that he deeply enjoys breaking toys. His toys however are normally his enemies or opponents that he encounters; watching them bleed and suffer is his entertainment. He doesn’t care much for winning as he does for mentally destroying a person; he loves to see the suffering of others and especially when they break down mentally. He is also very sadistic when it comes to seeing blood, wherefore upon seeing so much red his eyes also become red.

He is both calculating and cold in personality. Once he has set his mind to an action, it seems he will stop at nothing to achieve his aims. He easily becomes obsessed with things/people who catch his attention and which has led to several poison attempts, and occasions in which Halo has endangered his own life. It appears that he lacks empathy towards other human beings. This detachment continues to Halo's love life. He admits himself that he has 'shared the beds' of several men and women and felt nothing but pity and disgust for all of them and their trusting natures. He goes further to say that he hates women, making him somewhat of a misogynist. It's likely that his mother caused an inability to trust women at all. He has sadistic tendencies, which include a predisposition towards torture. There is a strong possibility he has some form of obsessive compulsive disorder, displayed frequently in his destruction of stuffed animals, bedding and curtains with silver scissors. Each of these are likely due to post-traumatic stress induced by his experiences where he was exposed to countless deaths and scenes of gore at a young age leading him to develop a sadistic, sociopathic and blood thirsty personality.

As a child he was deeply scarred by the discrimination against his pink hair. Halo is a noted Sadomasochist, and his body is often covered in bandages and medical wrappings from various injuries that he inflicts upon himself, be they small cuts and lacerations, or deep gouges and gashes. He takes great pleasure in the infliction and receiving of physical pain on both himself, and others. On top of being a Sadomasochist and having violent tendencies, Halo also appears to be an accomplished botonist. Being very adept in the ways of gardening, being able to tend various types of plants, flowers and mellons that are grown there. He also has extensive knowledge of flowers, in particular. Being able to identify specific types of flowers, simply by the type of pollen they produce. He likes watermellons because they remind him of human heads. The hatred he has of Humans is incredible, he would willing spend the time to befriend them and then destroy them from the inside out, without regret or guilt.

Likes: breaking down a person, silver scissors, blood, gore.
Fears: being put away, taking pictures of him, being laughed at.

Character Appearance

Spoiler:
Height: 5’6’’
Weight: 119 lbs
Physical Traits: He looks like a young girl with lovely pink hair and turquoise eyes. He has pale skin that lightens up a pink tone every so often. His eyes are changeable at the sight of blood and he tends to keep a taunting grin.
Clothing: normally this but he says that he prefers women’s clothing for they not only look better on him but fit better. if not he is wearing the bottom just it is black and pink.
Spoiler:
Accessories: Ear phones, music player, necklace, piercing (Ears, tongue and belly.) rings.
Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Torture, he tends to look for a soft spot and use it towards his advantage. He loves to see blood and so he would attempt to either rip his enemies to shreds or amputate body parts one by one. His strength is impressive, while his speed and stamina are decent. He has good reflexes and is able to perform matrix like movement.

Strengths: physical strength, pain durability and swords man ship.
Weaknesses: weak durability and his sick twisted mind is another weakness for he rather play with his foe then just killing them right there.
Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities:

Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?: Fusion sword used for melee combat.
Spoiler:
Ability: Ohio- it is what he calls the combination of darkness and fire, it is so hot that when fighting an opponent on a same tier fighter with an average hierro/durability it is able to cause third degree burns. However, he is unable to use it freely it has to be used in an attack (Which are listed below) the only time it is used freely is during “El diablo” which the flames cause a hot decaying like effect as instead of eating away the skin it burns it, being hit directly could lead to different levels of burns:

Higher tiers, strong and average durability: first degree burns if any...
Higher tiers, weak durability: first-second degree burns
Same tiers, average durability: second-third degree burns
Lower tiers, high durability: third-second degree burns.
Lower tiers, average durability: fourth-third degree burns
Lowers tiers, low durability: fifth degree burns

Note: this will only have a third of its power against opponents reluctant to Dark or Fire and will have a half the effect on those who have a combination of Dark/Fire

Name: Vectors
Effect: invisible arms that blur or shimmer when they are likely telekinetic in nature and origin. These fourteen arms reach about sixteen feet long and act like vectors and are far more powerful than flesh arms. They can throw objects with enough force to impale any target at long range being able to take on even the toughest hierro; they can block balas and kidou up to 72 and they can perform a task as blatant or as precise as quietly brutally rip or precisely slash humans apart with ease. They have a mind of their own; seven are used for defense while the other seven are used for offense.
Name: regeneration
Effects: it works just like an arrancar’s hyper speed regeneration. This does not mean he won’t feel any pain.

Name: Ohio balls
Effects: it is very similar to the Cero Metralleta, except for the fact that they leave burns behind depending on the durability. (See above for classification.)

Name: Ohio Bomb
Effects: Sends out an 8 ratios shock-wave of darkness, hitting everything in its range. Two posts cool down.

Name: Ohio Blast
Effects: Shoots deadly arching bolts of ohio. Very similar to the sokatsui hado 33

Name: Ohio Strike
Effect: A long ranged attack where he shoots an enormous amount of Ohio at the target in front of him. This move is also used to break down obstacles such as walls. Two posts to cool down. Very similar to the hado 63 raikoho

Name: el puto diablo
Effect: he is able to combine Ohio and his entire body, becoming a living breathing; this technique is known as el puto diablo (Which is also known as an extremely hot sauce), but it can only be used in this form; it can be controlled and fired at opponents from the body or landed through a kick or a punch. Three posts with a three post cool down.
Back Drop

Background: Halo MayKry lived with his parents, an older sister and a younger sister. His parents were cruel and ambitious working very hard for more and more money. Halo lived a life of luxury and had even gone to the best schools; however Halo was a depressed, distrustful, withdrawn and frustrated kid. He was discriminated against by others, because of jealousy of what he had. Little did any of them know that he was also jealous of them seeing as though they all had someone who cared for them. They used to pick on him any chance they got and for anything and especially his hair color. When he got home he was constantly hammered by his mother about everything since nothing he did was right. Being abused left and right the only one he could turn to was his older sister. At the time he was eight she was fifteen and so she had a boyfriend; her boyfriend was weird and he would always frighten him, but since he loved his sister he said nothing feeling afraid of his sister’s rejection. Little did he know the horror he would have been facing as a consequence. The boyfriend was the son of a wealthy man and was three years older than his sister, they were to be married in the future and so his sister seemed so happy that she had found her prince charming; however prince charming wasn’t all that he was cut out to be for he had his secrets. Being around the house and also the successor of the family business, it was only natural to have had him watch the kids. When the older sister wasn’t around, the boyfriend did more than just abuse them with words or with his physical strength. Sexually abusing both Halo, he would taunt him about his life and how he would kill his sister if he told a soul.

For several years the abuse continued till it became a Dailey routine, get up, go to school, get abused in school, come home, get hammered by mother, stay with prince charming till his sister came home from after school classes, watch sister play and be with his tormenter and then when he leaves he could spend twenty minutes in peace with her before going to bed. Day in and day out his life was like that; sure he had a few friends in school, but they didn’t last long since they were using him for his money. He tried to tell his mother, but she didn’t care to listen, soon he began to feel as if his life was vegetating till he came to realize something; his younger sister came home happy every day from school, prince charming never once bothered her or cared to put her down. Why didn’t anybody bother her or made her cry? She was about two years younger than Halo and he was more than jealous especially since their mother loved her more. He soon began to pick on the little girl, at first it was about her clothes, but as time flies it soon became her eyes and then her hair and then her completely. Not too long after, Halo became his younger sister’s abuser till finally he attempted to do what prince charming did to him to her. Luckily his mother caught him and was more than furious, if it wasn’t for his older sister he would have been beaten to death. He didn’t understand it; anyone could hurt him and get away with it, but when he did it he was beaten for it? as a punishment a new schedule was added to his routine, instead of having the weekend to relax and embrace himself for Monday; prince charming drove him to and throw from the psychologist whom was also his best friend and who said he was going to help him, but only made things worse.

On his sisters eighteenth birthday she was to be wed to her brothers abuser; finally building the courage to confront his sister, he was rewarded with a slap across the face. It was the first and only time his sister had hit him; it broke him down and caused him to run away from home. Halo became an emotional wreck and cried in solitude, during his mental break down he was confronted by a group of boys that he recognized from school. The evil brats not only belittled him, but they also beat him up and took pictures to black mail him into doing a few things for them. Feeling beat he went home to hear his sister giggling with her fiancé. Not one person noticed that he had ran away, not one had noticed he was hurt. The day of the wedding came and so did his father, his father was kind and loving, but weak minded. It disgusted him how mother would control everything he did and how he did it. Both his sisters looked like him, but Halo himself looked more like his mother. How he wanted to tell him and beg him to stop, but mother was watching and she would beat him if he told him lies.

His sisters marriage only lasted a month before prince charming ran away with all of their money causing his sister to have a mental break down; she truly loved him. For months she was depressed till finally one day came when Halo went to see her, she was found in a pool of her own blood. Halo didn’t take her death too well, father was never around and his mother despised him; his sister was the only one in the world who cared. Seeing the blood caused a strange reaction in the child. He wondered how it felt like or if it really hurt and so he began to experiment on himself leaving small cuts and watching the crimson blood spill; he felt a strange sensation when he did so almost like he wanted to see it more and more often. The small cuts soon became lacerations, deep gouges and gashes; if it weren’t for the maids, he would have died countless times. This continued till he was thirteen; his mother was never aware of this for she would have killed the boy and so the servants covered him. She rarely asked what happened, but when she does they always keep the same lie; Halo’s desire for blood soon went towards animals and even a little boy that he invited off the street. No one ever knew about the little boy and he planned to keep it that way. He soon began to even do classmates to the point that the school was on locked down, but no one ever expected the pink haired boy to be responsible.

Halo had his ways to make them vulnerable, which is why it was stated that he was bisexual. However his killing days soon back fired. Overnight, the economy fell and his father lost everything he had. In doing so he returned home and killed his wife, his servants except for his most trusted one and even the family dog. His father told his most trusted servant how if they died their family could still be rich from the money of the inheritance; it was around this time where Halo walked in and became frantic as he witnessed the horrifying sight. His father in seeing him told him that it was now his story and that he loved him before shooting himself dead. All of the sanity in him that is if there was any left all died in that instant. His screams and cries of horror filled the air, but they soon became cries of hysterical laughter for he now had the power to do whatever he wanted. He was fourteen when he took over and for two years it was the dark ages; having the chief of the police department a lover and over millions of dollars he began to get rid of his tormentors one by one and in the most sickest of ways. The only one who he didn’t hurt was his sister, although he did abuse her verbally as well as physically, but he never touched her. In the end he was killed by her only after he killed her boyfriend, which she cried painfully for since no one could or would stop him she had to.

Side Notes: yes I stole Hiei’s powers! XD
RP Sample: do I have to?
http://www.riseoftherevolution.org/t2508-rage-hollowfication-thread
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Halo MayKry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo MayKry   Halo MayKry EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:28 pm

..im confused.. the pic is a chick.. no doubts about it..I can even see her rack.. but you say this is a guy?
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Halo MayKry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo MayKry   Halo MayKry EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:20 am

First, >.> kinda sad ill lose an arrancar, but owell Very Happy here we go

"Ability: Ohio- it is what he calls the combination of darkness and fire, it is so hot that when fighting an opponent on a same tier fighter with an average hierro/durability it is able to cause third degree burns. However, he is unable to use it freely it has to be used in an attack (Which are listed below) the only time it is used freely is during “El diablo” which the flames cause a hot decaying like effect as instead of eating away the skin it burns it, being hit directly could lead to different levels of burns"

really the only thing is the Decay. i dont know if thats just describing. or if the flesh really does decay, if so your gonna have to expand on that more. thats the only issue i see currently
Tier Upon Approval: 2-5
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Halo MayKry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo MayKry   Halo MayKry EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:59 pm

nah trash it; this idea was my sisters, but seeing as though she might join then she might want to keep Halo and then change it again and seeing as though she will be a pain about it i suggest that you just toss it.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Halo MayKry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo MayKry   Halo MayKry EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Ok Basketed for now then O~O
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Sponsored content