Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) I_vote_lcapThe Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) I_voting_barThe Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) I_vote_lcapThe Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) I_voting_barThe Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE)

Go down 
+2
Sugerbliss
Orange
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE)   The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:15 am

The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) Karoktransformed

With dark metal chains clacking loudly in the dead of night, a seeming ghost from the past wandered the plane of humanity. A being of distraught and silence, who had found death at his own hands, the dark knight Kronsire silently edged its way across the dim lit streets of Karakura. Where not a car stirred, nor a human passerby to taint the shadowy darkness of night. The moon was high in the sky, crescent shaped, and glowing bright silver, as the clouds, mangled and long traveled in the air slowly. There was no gust of wind to be felt in the city, nor were there any sounds coming from the former human vagabond; which breathed heavily under its thick heavy armor, that dragged against the concrete sidewalks. Every step a clanking sound, every breath seeming a strain, and every former memory present.

Moving along slowly, as if only half awake, the creature known as Konsire moved in the night, preparing himself for his slumber which he knew would soon come. As the sinner, Albatross, collector of souls, was merely sleeping for the moment, its body on loan to the other souls to use. But once the horrid sinner awoke it would shove its belongings, that were its souls into the cruel cell of Albatross' own mind.

As Kronsire moved amid his heavy breathing, his armor glimmered in the moonlight like a deadly signal for weary strangers to avoid. For the horns on top of the pitch black helmet were pointed to impale victims, as much as they were for design. The numerous spikes spread across the armor dangerous.

Pausing at an intersection, Kronsire looked both ways, as it took a step onto the tar street, which soon left a small imprint of a foot, as the chains attached to the armor dangled and clattered against the ground and metal. The former human had no idea what it should do, or howto proceed with its new found freedom, even if temporary. However as he stopped in the middle of the cross walk, Kronsire could not bare with the guilt he still felt, though dead, the lives he took still haunted him, and without his small creations to dismantle his emotion, he was lost. Lost in the world of humanity and cruelty. Knowing he could not turn himself in for his past crimes, as his new ruler, Albatross would certainly break out of any confinement with murder and deceit. Kronsire could not bare to think of the torment which would then plague his mind.

Though he left no trace of spiritual energy, scent, or even a heat signature or brain wave, Kronsire moved on ward in his physical body, which could still be seen. Taking his steps in small bits and pieces, to find his way in life, and the city of Karakura.

Hopelessly lost, the Dark Knight continued in one direction, North. Prepared for any trial that awaits. Though, one thing was for certain, in the dead of night, the heavy breathing of a dead monster loomed the streets, and its metal shell still rattled noisily as it move onward. Every inch of the man's body was covered, his eyes unseen. But even though his eyes were hidden beneath his helmet of metal, Kronsire felt the stirrings of change within his tainted soul. For the lord and master Albatross was weakening under the pressure, that much was certain. However, even a mentally weakened monster was still a monster. A beast being backed into a corner. Nothing more, where it would fight in desperation for dominance.

Traveling onward several paces, across the sidewalk, the Dark Knight stopped in his tracks as a seeming headache came to fruition. Quickly bringing both of his metal gauntlets to his head, the man stayed silent, uttering not a sound of pain. The sound of his heavy breathing increasing, and quickening. The voices inside is mind increasing in volume. The soul of Albatross had awoken from its quiet slumber.

No longer was the body for loan, and the souls voiced their outrage, all the while Kronsire fell to his knees, his hand clawing at his helmet, wanting to tear off his own head. Slumping to the ground even further, the glass window of the building next to the sidewalk seemed to rattle, as the large body, of seven feet in height plummeted down against the wall. Scratching the surface with the spiked black metal. The metallic shining in the street lights. Nobody seemed to be around at the moment, but it proved considerably hard to focus at that moment, as Albatross tried to grasp its own sanity and its own body amid the souls it had stolen and tortured for so long.

Then, surely a flare of raw spiritual energy flew skywards, a dreadful energy, though not massive enough to cause a outbreak of hollows, by any means, the energy belonged to the souls of Albatross'. It was a mixture of energies, humans, hollows, and of course, sinner energy. The energy was a tainted spectrum of colors of vermilion and dark green. "Damn... it..." Albatross cried from within its mind. Swinging his arm, Albatross shattered the glass to the side of the building, not knowing how to proceed with such pain. The pillar of spiritual energy dissipating immediately soon after. Fearing the unknown, Kronsire crawled his way into a small alley one block away from the broken window, the man clawing at his helmet, to quiet the sounds he heard from Albatross.

All the while in the quiet of night, the breathing of a madman could be heard in the foremost corner of the alley. As the sinner screamed from within its own mind for its own body back. Until finally, Kronsire cracked. His soul gripped from within, Albatross pulled and pulled, bringing its prey closer and closer to itself, until finally, Albatross took over. "Ah, much better... Ke-He-He!" Albatross yelled as it stood up with tis massive body, knocking over a trashcan it was hiding behind. Flexing its fingers, the sinner was satisfied, as it quieted the souls in its head, till they were but mute. "How troublesome..." It whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE)   The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Blue eyes quickly darted open wide as if something had spooked the teen, jolting up from the bed the red head began panting nervously from the nightmare. Looking back and forth and even scanning the room, he found that his room was completely empty with the exception of a couple of cats all sound asleep all around the room. It was 3:00 a.m. Calming down a bit, the red head slowly rose to his feet getting out of bed. It’s been three days since Victory had gotten out of the slaughter house and ever since then he hadn’t been sleeping well. Reattaching his medical patch towards his left eye, the teen walked down the hallways and into the kitchen wearing nothing but a pair of black shorts and a long t shirt. Reaching the fridge, the teen opened it up to see everything was rotten or old. “Geezers…” he muttered slamming it closed.

After being gone for a little over a month and having no one home, Victory’s food all rotted. Rubbing his head in annoyance, the red head was tired of the whole thing; tired of the entire BS he was putting up. Opening the covers he found them empty, looking through the cabinets he found that they were also empty. Slamming them closed, he then reached for the first aid kit; the room made him feel dizzy and nauseous and the fact that everything was wrong was making him feel worse. Snapping the first aid kit open, he found a few empty bottles and out of date pills. Looking at each one, he then tossed the whole thing in the trash seeming quite frustrated as he then stormed out of the kitchen into the living room. He didn’t want to look at anything; he didn’t want to know anything, he just wanted to be left alone.

Sitting on the couch with his legs drawn towards his chest, he just sat there in silence as he stared at the wall. It was late, but Victory just couldn’t sleep; his head ached, his body ached and it was becoming bothersome so he wanted to think when in truth he was bothering himself. Staring at the wall it was as if life was going on without him, time did not stop even though he himself seemed to be on pause; the red head did not know how long he stared at that wall, but as he stared the phone rang and he did not answer it. Later on there was a knock on the door, but he did not respond to it. Someone called his name, but he paid no heed towards it. Though he didn’t know it at the time, it was evening again when the phone rang; however the teen again did not answer it.

Night fell and the teen was still gazing at the same wall; it was just then that one of the cats leaped into his lap startling the red head to finally look down at it. The rag doll looked somewhat neglected, yet it purred happily as Victory petted it. “You hungry girl?” he asked it before lifting up again and walking towards the kitchen. Entering the kitchen, the red head went to bend towards the lower cabinets when he noticed the time. Again it was 3:00 am. For a brief moment, the red head just stared at it; but a knocking of pans startled the teen back in reality. Startled the red head fell to the floor as a black cat jumped out from behind the pans. “Damn it Tobi…” the red head then suddenly muttered before standing up again. Ignoring the time, the red head opened the cabinets to find an empty bag of cat food.

Now completely frustrated, the red head slammed the empty bag into the trashcan before turning. Cursing underneath his breath, the red head grabbed a hoody before slipping on his old converse to head out the door. Victory looked like one big mess, his hair was untidy as his bangs looked messy and his spikes were all over the place, his eyes were darkened as if he hadn’t been sleeping in weeks and his skin was sickly pale showing off his deep blue veins. Despite this, he walked calmly and casually down the streets. He wasn’t sure if there was a shop opened late in the night, but he was going to figure it out. Crossing an intersection, he suddenly paused at a small imprint of a foot. Raising an eyebrow he slowly bend down to touch it; it was fresh as if someone just came by. Though it could have been from anyone, Victory still found it strange because of what time it was.

Walking a bit of a distance the red head was lost in thought of the recent events when all of a sudden there was a burst of energy. Beneath the medical patch, there was a bright glow of his cyber eye before the red head took off towards the energy’s direction. the red head ran pretty well for having his body bandaged up pretty well. his wrists, his joints, his ankles, neck, chest, (though not visible) and his right full leg were all bandaged up as dark bruises were quite visible on his face, his arms and as well as other weird parts of his body. Sliding on the wet floor, he dodged a flying trashcan with ease before looking in front. A gasp left the boys lips as he saw that it was the massive body of a friend he once knew. His jaw dropped in disbelief as he stared at this iron giant. “…Kronsire…?” the red head muttered in complete shock at seeing the body of his dead friend.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE)   The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:19 am

Izu was in the city investigating a different problem all together when he felt the spiritual energy released in the 'flare' that seemed to have gone up into the air. His head turned in the appropriate direction, Izu was massive, over 7 feet three inches tall naturally, over seven and a half when you include the helmet that he wore and he weighed over 340 pounds, he wore a shinigami uniform, that just barely hid the armor that he wore over parts of his body.

He reached up to his back, making sure that the four and a half feet long axe was still properly affixed to his back. He looked around and made sure that there was no other threats in his direct vacinity and moved towards the direction of Kronsire. He reached back to his back and removed the axe and just took the fastest path towards where the other person was, he had not yet noticed the presence of another individual.

Izu didn't know if this person was a threat or not, but he wasn't willing to take the chance of getting caught without access to his weapon. He wasn't very fast and he wasn't going to get to Konsires location very quickly. But he would get there, eventually.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE)   The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:04 am

A young man was sitting at a sky high tower in this dead night, merely relaxing for the stress back home, however an energy bursted through the air, he watched the night sky repel itself from the vast color of the spiritual energy bursting through the clouds. It was odd, the power felt completely different this man had only felt it once so many years ago, however at the same time it felt familiar, as if he knew who this man was, he couldn't pin his tongue on it as his red eyes gazed at the location. He slowly got up without a word, why would he speak a word with no one near by. The young man then at a speedy pace descended to the lower buildings to the near area with a brisk air job. It has been awhile since something really intrigued this man, the face of excitement was masked on as he felt it would be most fitting for this occasion.

He soon came within the general area atop of a building he watched as a red head made an appearance and called out a name not to the young man's knowledge. Who is this Kronsire, was the thought that repeated itself in his mind, at the same time he could feel another energy source in the distance, right away from noticing its origin as a shinigami he covered his energy to the best that a master of energy could do, making it virtually unsensable. The young man perched himself on the roof gutter, his feet hanging off the building. His eyes almost glew in the dark star lit sky, his body masked behind the nightmarish shadows in his pure black tuxedo and a dark crimson tie. He grinned showing teeth that matched the color and shape of the moon above, however two of which were fang like as a beast would have. He wore a fedora hat that concealed some of his face by the rim, the eyes would faintly be seen along with his dark grin. His skin was fair with little imperfections, and he wore white gloves, this man seemed similar to the night sky itself.

However one thing was out of place, along the fedora spread his long hair that rest to his shoulders, some over his eyes from the top, the darkness would make it difficult to see however not impossible, the color matched the blossoming Sakura trees near by as he let out a small snicker. He knew what energy reminded him, and this shadowy man before him made it all clear. “..Il y a longtemps n'est-ce pas, si longtemps qu'il me semble que vous avez passé par un nom différent dans notre temps. J'ai été afriad j'ai perdu un homme de bien dans cette lutte, l'un des rares regrets j'ai tenu. Comment avez-vous été Kronsire ... ou devrais-je dire Albatros” he spoke fluidly and calm, if the man was the one he knew, then he would be able to decipher it. He dropped himself from the roof top to the ground and walked closer.

(Translation since I think Albatross still knows french from the KK thread xD “It has been a long time has it not, so long that it seems you have gone by a different name in our time away. I was afriad i lost a good man in this fight, one of the few regrets i held. So how have you been Kronsire...or should i say Albatross”)
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE)   The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:22 pm

With Grand a young girl who looked around 18 followed. She had pink hair not unlike grand, and blue eyes, and wore a black dress, gloves and shoes. She carried a leather case on which a keychain hung from the handle. She didn't think she'd need what was in the case but it was good to have it nearby. She stopped behind and to the right of grand, more hiding than anything else as she stood closer to grands back than a servant or underling might dare. She also didn't dare stand closer, she trusted grand but she couldn't bring herself to touch off him. If she was standing this close to anyone else, it wouldn't be by will, and she wouldn't be so calm.

She listened to grand speak then poked him in the shoulder quickly. "You know him? Is he one of your old freinds from hueco mundo, like Arngrim?" She asked in french. She didn't like Arngrim, he scared her more than any man she'd ever met. She'd met him with grand and she didn't feel even remotely safe. The man before them was scary too, and she'd prefere no to be here. She wanted to go, but Grand obviously wanted to talk to him, and last time she'd been alone in a city she got in a lot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE)   The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:32 am

Hanging out way past there curfew were three misfit teens drunk and looking to have some fun, after running around vandalizing several cars and kicking over trash cans the teens thought it would be a great idea to hide in the cemetery till things cooled down after hearing cop cars heading in there direction.
As the teens entered they ran over to a nearby headstone and ducked just as a spotlight from a passing cop car shined by them. Now in the clear the three teens sat back and sighed in relief. "Whoa! That was close huh?" Said one of the teens as the other two laughed. "Haahaa, sure was." Moments passed and the teens now began walking around the cemetery when one heard a ghostly snicker.. "W-what was that?" The teen asked and started to look around nervously before his friends started to make fun of him. "I didn't hear anything, what are you afraid of the dark or something." As the two teens laughed the frightened teen saw a devilish figure perched atop a huge headstone none to far off in the distance. Wide eyed and scared stiff the teen pointed at the spine shivering figure in shock.

'W-w-What is that!" The teen then screamed out and as he did the the figure seemed to vanish. "What is what? What the hell are you talking about dude.." Just before the frightened teen could answer a sadistic looking male landed before them in an animalistic pose then quickly drew his attention to the frightened teen. "RUN!" Said the sadistic male in a devilish tone causing the teens to panic and scatter. Finding this amusing the male stood and began to laughed hysterically before walking towards a near by headstone where he sat and sparked a cigarette. The "Devilish" figure was Ayumu Kazuki,He stood 5'8" tall and had a muscular build, his long white spiky hair and blood red eyes gave him the devilish look not to mention the many tattoos that covered his upper body and a sword that crossed his back from left shoulder to right hip with the Handel facing down towards his right side.

As Ayumu sat there smoking his cig with a smile he felt a large burst of energy. Wide eyed and filled with excitement Ayumu slowly stood and watched as a large pillar of energy shot up into the sky. "Now that looks like fun!" He then said aloud to himself in an excited tone before flicking his cigarette then shunpo'd off into the energies direction looking to cause some trouble.
As he neared the location of the energy Ayumu felt the reiatsu of others closing in seemingly on the same target. "Ooh yea! Seems like we have more players in this little game." He then said to himself with a sinister smile then landing on the roof of a nearby building and walked to its edge to see what would unfold before joining the action.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE)   The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Twisting its helmeted head unnaturally at the call of Kronsire, Albatross looked over its shoulder, a wide grinned spreading across its hidden face as it saw its old acquaintance, the sinner's mind jumping to and fro with numerous ideas of what to do, to act, to kill, to speak, or to flee, after all, the sinner felt nearby people closing in rapidly already. Its advanced senses letting nothing hide from itself. But before Albatross could even take a step forward or backward from Victory, two of the presences appeared above the Soul Collector.

The pink haired man spoke French, and once Albatross' eyes looked over the small man, it knew who it was, Grand Chat. But looking at the woman behind him, Albatross frowned, the place had turned into a circus, as it felt the presences of two others closing in still.

Lifting its left arm slowly, the armored hand scratched the plate metal of the helmet, Albatross did not know how to proceed, all it knew that with this many people a problem will surely arise, and it preferred to not soaking its hands in blood at the moment. Looking over the human, from beneath the horned helmet, Albatross let out a rotten laugh, a hideous chuckle, it chose its path, it would go with the truth, it no longer cared, to act and pretend with so many people would only make things more complicated, or so it thought. Leaning against the brick wall of the alley way, Albatross continued laughing in its voice. A cruel voice, which echoed of thousands of voices as if in chorus, women, children, men, young, old, voices of almost every demographic where present, and they all seemed to be over joyed. "Kronsire? Oh... poor, poor, Victory, I'm afraid that fool is long gone... Ke-He-He! He was gracious enough to lend me his body though, its such more elegant than any of those hideous gillians, Ke-He-He! But don't get me wrong that weakling is still alive, if you consider he's nothing but a lingering soul, oh, sweet memories, it tasted good, slightly bitter though." As if mocking the human Albatross lowered both of its arms as its voice echoed again in response to Grand, not bothering to reply in French.

"I go by many names, you should have known that, Grand, Ke-He-He! But its almost disappointing how you found out my real name already! Yes, I am Albatross, Keeper of Souls." Laughing again It tilted its head at Grand's partner's words, "Oh? Arngrim, that's such an old name to hear... I hope you two have not come to hunt me down for leaving... Ke-He-He!" With that said, Albatross lifted itself from the brick wall it was leaning against, as the sinner cracked its neck from beneath the helmet. "I hope you realize but it seems we have company, Ke-He-He, two others who think could hide from my field of vision."

Reaching behind its back, Albatross took out a small satchel that was tied to its belt, the hand sized bag, looking as if made of a light brown cloth. Opening it casually, as if not caring its former boss, his lady friend, a former friend of a deceased soul, and two other strangers, where surrounding the being. "Caramel?" Albatross offered a small handful of wrapped candy, elegantly embroidered with gold leaf, for whatever reason, but before anyone could act upon the offer, Albatross opened a slit of metal revealing a small hole in the helmet, pouring the candy in, there was a small crunch as the wrappers where eaten along with the caramels, "Come now I hope you all have something to say, Ke-He-He! I grow bored of greetings," Albatross spoke in its voice of souls, as it closed the small hatch on the helmet. "If you're here to kill me, I'm afraid I'm not in the mood to die, but I'm sure your souls would be fabulous collections, Ke-He-He! That is of course if ou wish to start something."

Waiting for their responses, Albatross kept its senses open, it would not be caught off guard, but it seemed odd how people from its past where coming back all at once. Shrugging, Albatross let out a small sigh as its headache started up again, the souls within more rebellious then usual, the sinner could not even keep them locked up for long it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE)   The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:03 pm

The red headed elf gazed up looking almost petrified of the iron knight as it inhumanly twisted its head towards him. Victory’s heart suddenly began to race, pounding loudly in his chest; Victory knew he wasn’t seeing things, that this was real however he also knew that Kronsire was killed. He opened his mouth to speak, when all of a sudden two beings appeared on the roof tops. Pink hair blew in the gentle breeze as all of a sudden Victory’s heart stopped as thunder crashed loudly. He knew his face; he remembered seeing it deep inside Serenity’s slaughter house. He didn’t know what that place was nor where it was located, but he surely knew whatever it was that Grand was in charge. For 47 days Victory was tortured, experimented on and even used for Serenity’s twisted mechanics; she had even tried forcing information out of him, but he refused so instead she used a machine to draw the information out of him.

It has been four days since his escape and yet he still hadn’t recovered, not physically nor spiritually from the traumatic events and yet this man thought of appearing before him like nothing. Filled with rage, the red head ignored the other two presences that came by. Storm clouds began to cover the sky almost instantly which was emitted by Victory’s rage and anger. The clouds became a fearful color as lightning and thunder began to crash. The sound of laughter brought Victory’s attention back towards Kronsire; it was a dark and creepy sound that Kronsire had never made before. Kronsire didn’t talk nor did he ever utter so much of a sound and yet this iron knight before him was laughing. Something was definitely not right, besides laughing Kronsire didn’t look like he even had his coffin. His laughter soon became a chorus in which Victory suddenly paused remembering a particular hollow that also sounded like a chorus of people in the truce zone.

Albatross was his name, though he didn’t really get to talk with him; however he knew nothing of the hollow except that he randomly knew his name. Kronsire soon spoke for the first time after ending his laughter; however what he said did not sound like Kronsire at all. Upon hearing the man say that Kronsire was gone, Victory’s dilated pupils suddenly constricted as the contrast of the color was glowing almost white with uncontrollable reitsu reflecting in them. He suddenly gritted his teeth as he said that Kronsire had lent him his body; he knew for sure that was a damn lie. His eye almost instantly narrowed and sharpened looking much more dangerous compared towards the last time Albatross saw him; thanks towards Serenity it was a new trait he gained looking almost beast like. “Where the hell is he!” the red head demanded almost viciously as thunder struck again in tuned with his emotions. Responding or not, Victory would hold his ground before just attacking violently. Victory was doing everything in his power to stay in control; however something inside him was just forcing to burst out.

As he responded towards Grand, Victory raised an eyebrow still keeping his same expression; he wasn’t aware that he was the keeper of souls. Being General of the Center for Dangerous Human Capture/Destruction; Victory had heard of this title before, but no one has ever seen him or captured him before. The iron knight laughed again before turning towards the young girl next to Grand; Victory seen her before as well, but she was always quite. Albatross then mentioned how he used to work for Arngrim, an arrancar Victory had seen when being confronted by an espada but didn’t know him because Bliss the vizard leader and Temida a captain of the Gotei thirteen took him back towards Karakura town. What he was doing in hueco mundo was his own business and yet it was also his downfall since it was Arngrim’s fraccion who played a big part in Victory’s capture. As Albatross then explained how they had company; Victory looked both directions of the presences. Having acquired the cyber eye 2000 from Kerensky, Victory knew exactly where they were, what race they were and as well as how strong they were.

Looking back at Albatross, he took out some sort of candy and offered it; however Victory didn’t even budge still debating on what he was going to do. He despised Grand and he didn’t know his partner or the two other beings that were there. He was more than disgusted with what Albatross did, however he was not going to be on Grand side even if it meant fighting against or alongside Albatross or even if it was against all of them. Blood was going to be spilled. “I want to see Kronsire; despite the outcome blood will be spilled, however I can’t guarantee who’s it will be.” He said looking back and forth from Albatross and Grand. “Whether it’s yours *looks towards Grand* yours *looks towards Albatross* or my own, I don’t give a damn…” he said sounding almost not like himself. “You’re the hollow who killed Kronsire aren’t you; however you said that he is alive. How so?” the boy then asked despite what he had just said.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE)   The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:30 am

Grand chuckled, the presence that were coming forward were already registered. He dropped down a bit letting himself sit on the ledge of the building as he looked around the area. He didn't look towards the girl who was behind him but he did answer in English this time, now he knew it wouldn't be as secretive to talk to the ghastly knight in french. “Something like that” he chuckled with excitement as he looked towards the Red Head who was now slowly losing control. It seems this man knew him, and held fear of him. A great opportunity could be presented, but did he really want to start something, a war in this area already starting wouldn't be the best, however this man witnessed him before, that could cause very troubles. He muttered under his voice in french, quiet enough for anyone but the female behind him to hear, he rested his chin on his hands that he crossed with his elbows on his knees. “Keep an I on the red one” he was smiling the whole time however, her was a master at emotions, mostly because nine times out of ten he was void of them.

Grand looked around the area noticing the vizard closing in, he could feel blood lust off the man, however his energy was quite weak compared to who was here currently. He played the peer at this point, listening and watching. It seemed this young Red Head knew a thing or two more. Obviously held a grudge. He waited for everyone to finish, when the venomous words struck at him by the young man threatening to spill his blood, Grand simply smiled and tilted his head, showing that this kid was hardly worth the trouble, not a feeling of fear escaped him, he knew his adopted daughter would be able to handle him, despite the power difference. Grand turned his attention back to the shadowy knight, swaying his legs rather full boredom back and forth from hanging off the roof top of the occupied building.

Grand pulled his hands away from his chin and looked at the misdirected suite of metal. “Hunt you down, if you died once, what makes you think I would attempt to kill a man for the second time, definitely one I owe a favor too” he kept his smile sincere. “Besides, I have left the position of Espada zero for some time now, I am yet a wondering man who have made little friends along the way.” he made sure to put as much feeling of truth in that last line, if the red head focused on him, he had to swat away the thought of Grand being a leader, definitely if this man knew Arngrim as well. He tilted his head back at the moon light. “No..I have no intention of creating a man hunt for such an....interesting.. man as yourself. In fact I am glad to have met you here, it is nice to see such a faithful comrade still alive and well” he hoped down from the building, landing all but ten feet from the red head, he looked over and smiled at him. “oh I sure hope you don't intend on anything rash child, throwing your life away with no purpose is never a wise choice” Grand didn't feel for a fight at this moment, the blood lustful vizard and this red head may prove to cause such troubles. Better work now to prevent it now, however the vizard coming in may need to be quickly subdued.

“I'm afraid this is no real place for a war zone my little red headed friend” he smiled staring into one of the odd looking eyes. His body movement was fluid and strict, he stood up completely straight, hands hung a bit loose in his pockets, however is stature made it seem as if he were a gentleman rather than the evil creation he was. “I have only come here for a little chat of interest, not for the blood bath that will end for the worse of this small town, no need in waking the neighbors, yes?” he looked towards one of the houses nearby with the lights still on, the shadow of children could be seen from behind the current until a larger shadow enters the room with a wagging fingers, the lights soon turn off. “a battle with such as ourselves will only end in death and chaos, is that really what your mother taught you to do” he looked back at Albatross. “So my dear comrade of battle, what have you done with your...well..lifeless life, and how is it you are standing before us all. I am quite intrigued as to what gave you this ability.” he kept his sincere smile, the plotting that took place in the back of his mind thoroughly hidden in the depths of it all. He had a small list of things to do here, see where Albatross's loyalties resided with his new found life, what this vizard hard in mind for the group, and a way to silence the red head of his knowledge about Grand.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE)   The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:27 am

Meisalu did exactly as grand said, starring at the red head with conviction as she opened the crossbow case and took out the weapon, clipping the quiver to her dress. She loaded the weapon and steppd out from behind grand, pulling off the keychain before depositing the case on the ground. She moved in between victory and grand, her long pink hair rippling in the wind.

She looked him in the eye without speaking just continued to stare at him.She didn't quite point the weapon at him, but it wouldn't take much to put a bolt in his leg if he got over excited. She trusted grand enough that she didn't think about the big iron man nearby, and concentrated on the task at hand, listening to the conversation between them.
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE)   The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:47 am

Still atop the building Ayumu watched as tempers flaired, the tention in the air was like fule feeding his excitement to the point he felt as if he were going to explode from its pressure as it built. Suddenly a giddy chuckle escaped his painfully streached wide smile causeing him to playfuly cover his mouth with his hands as he looked around with insaine looking eyes to see if anyone caught his wicked outburst of emotion tho he knew he had already been detected the moment he got there. Suddenly Ayumu heard his inner hollow screaming to be released, hearing this Ayumu's eyess widened and he looked to his left and began to shush him tho there was no one beside him.

After calming down a bit Ayumu leaned up aginst the ledge of the building in a pounceing position and bit down hard on his bottom lip to try to contain himself for just a bit longer as he decided who would be his first target. Unable to decide Ayumu lept from the building landing on his hands and feet with catlike grace before looking up at the group with a truely evil animalistic expression as blood poured from his blood saoaked toothy grin.

Not a moment later his mask began to form tho he didnt claw it into excistance; it seemed to form from the shared blood lust and aggression that now fuled both Ayumu and his inner hollow. Then with a quick fluid motion the blood crazed Ayumu shunpo'd towards the female holding the crossbow as he charged a cero in the palm of his right hand and as he neared would throw a right hook to her stomach where he would release the cero to send her flying before it exploded.

Last edited by Rase on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE)   The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:02 am

With hidden eyes shifting back and forth quickly, Albatross' attention was caught between Victory's outburst and all of the information entering the sinner's brain at the same time. The armored monster leaning forward, letting both of its dark metal arms dangle. It felt excited, but at the same time hateful at the atmosphere, which increasingly became more intense as time went on. Albatross even wore it could hear ticking, as if there was an actual time bomb present. Taking a step forward towards Victory, Albatross giggled loudly, the chorus of voices booming in the alleyway. "Where... the... hell... is... he? KE-HE-HE! Oh! How you amuse me! I haven't been so excited for a long time! Hell! I'll even tell you all where this pathetic human trash is, then again, I guess he isn't trash... but I digress. Why, Victory... he's right in here..." Albatross laughed loudly again as it pounded its chest plate with a loud clunk. The Keeper of Souls straightening itself, as it loomed over those present in height.

Upon hearing Grand whisper, Albatross rotated its head, and helmet alike completely backwards, as it responded with a smirk. "Come... now... dear... old... former... leader... no... need... to... whisper... especially... seeing... how... your... friend... has begun to arm... herself... Ke-He-He!" The voice echoed slightly before dissipating, forming into a single monotone voice. Cold and calculating, as if it were devoid of all emotions, robotic even. Gazing upon the crossbow, Albatross no longer laughed, as its head twisted back to its normal position, as it continued talking, "Come now... no murder...? No... deceit... for me? You're too kind." Albatross spoke ruthlessly, leaving no syllable mispronounced. Interpreting the situation, seeing as Grand had moved closer to the human, and his follower between them.

Remembering a comment Victory had made earlier, Albatross merely shrugged as it sensed the nearby presences acting again, one seeming to chuckle in the night. "You mistake my intentions... human... I did not devour your so called friend, Kronsire, if you could call that murderer a friend, you're more mature than I. No... I am the carnation of lost souls... I did not kill Kronsire, that was done by a hollow before my existence unto this mortal plane. An Exequias member by the name of Hydra, but you need not know more than that. They are all long dead, their souls mine! Their histories, lives, emotions... mine, mine, and mine." It laughed, as it broke from its robotic voice, as it assumed the voice of an aged man. "Though... I'll make you a deal... you can see that mass killer, if you give me something of equal value... After all it is within my power."

Rattling the chains of its armor, Albatross cracked its neck as it listened to the dialogue ensue, laughing lightly every other few seconds, the sinful creature wondering what it should do next, which foot to place forward, and what way to look. Giddy with boredom, Albatross did not even bother looking at the nearby silhouettes move, as it knew what went on in that room. The mere idea of innocents experiencing death, sending a surge of pleasure down its nonexistent spine. Grinning beneath its black helmet, Albatross turned its attention to Grand once again, after turning away from the individual above them, "Who? Little old me? I never died. Ke-He-He!" Albatross lied with perfection, its experience paying off with profit at moments such as that.

"Allow me..." Albatross laughed as it swiftly moved its large body, screeching out a chuckle as it sensed the stranger moving downward, even though the vizard used shunpo, Albatross knew exactly where the vizard was, the sinner using Ranzig, without even giving out a hint of its true power or energy, as its sound and scent disappeared. Albatross appeared in front of the crossbow wielder, with great speed. Right as the punch was being initiated by the vizard, who had just become an enemy. After all, Albatross did not like disruptions of such rude natures, preferring stand up comedy at times such as this. "Go die in a pit you bloody vizard!" Albatross screamed as it's spiritual energy exploded in a mass of hollow energy, as its mask changed the feeling of its spiritual energy flawlessly. The ground directly beneath the soles of Albatross' armored feet disappearing in an instant, the same amount as the surface area of its foot.

The sinner intercepting the vizard's initial attack. As Albatross swiveled its torso underneath the right hook, as Albatross had perfect flexibility; Albatross initiated its own right punch in a fast movement, at the vizard's sternum. All of Albatross' body being able to penetrate spiritual energy, making abiltiies similar to hierro and the like useless. Showing no mercy, Albatross focused its energy into the two small concrete slabs, they became as hard as zanpakuto metal, the thin concrete plates flying out from Albatross' left hand at the same speed of its punch; the two concrete slabs would come from the left arm of Albatross, to harm the vizard at the point of his exposed right thigh. All the while, the armor shrunk in size to a mere three feet in height, as Albatross' true weight came into being of two thousand pounds. Even if the cero was let off by the vizard, Albatross would attempt to use its left elbow to knock the vizard's right arm skyward so it would not destroy the city. The sinner not wanting to be blamed for destroying another city. After the first counter attack, Albatross would use Ranzig again, and appear in the air above the rest. Letting the others deal with whatever came their way. Albatross appearing as a miniature Kronsire, having lost four feet in height.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE)   The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Keeping up a tough appearance, the red head watched as Albastross approached; the chorus of the dead echoed loudly before he responded. Grinding his teeth at the man’s act of response; Victory felt chills from the iron knight. Becoming very furious towards his response, the red heads anger quickly became stunned as he explained that he was right there. “What…?” the red head muttered almost speechless at the sudden information he was given. Kronsire was dead, murdered to be precise; however instead of passing over in peace he was now part of this soul keeper? It was a painful thought that he wouldn’t even consider to wish upon even his worst enemy.

Staring up at Albatross looking quite weary, he gasped at the sight of his head rotating; he was in so much shock that he hardly knew that the man had whispered. However upon seeing his subordinate or maybe daughter he figured it had something to do with him seeing as though she did not take her eyes off of him. Looking back in her eyes, he didn’t even flinch as he took note of her weapon; not that he didn’t believe she couldn’t hurt him, it was the mere fact that she was a girl and Victory didn’t like to fight girls unless it was truly necessary.

However as Grand got closer; Victory wanted to back up, but couldn’t bring himself to do so as his body felt almost petrified. It was a feeling Victory brought himself to confront however this time his body wasn’t responding; it was almost as if he was afraid of Grand. The red head had no clue that Serenity was behind this sudden sensation. During his experimentation, Serenity implanted a special chip in Victory’s brain which would subconsciously tinker with the red heads emotions sending fear throughout his whole body whenever he comes in contact with either Grands or herself. This served as a defense system that would prevent Victory from taking revenge on the two if he had ever escaped; which he did.

The red head glared as Grand smiled, however sweat slowly trickled down his face betraying his body from the tough act and proving that he was afraid of Grand. His heart began to suddenly pick up pace as soon as he began to speak, despite this the red heads aurora began to rise. As he continued, his left strangely colored eye began to glow as it reflected Grand in it’s pretty color. The red head was about ready to attack when the arrancar suddenly said neighbors; eyes bolting open, his reitsu vanished as he looked the same direction as Grand. Upon seeing the shadows of children, the red head knew that he couldn’t risk everyone being hurt and especially residents he knew.

As soon as the lights went off, Victory closed his eyes while Grand continued on with his one sided conversation. His eyes suddenly opened looking quite agitated once the arrancar mentioned “mother”. It angered him when an enemy brought up his parents especially if they knew nothing about him. He was about to speak up when suddenly Albatross began to chuckle; he didn’t know what was so funny, but he sure wasn’t laughing. “What’s so funny?” Victory asked sounding quite agitated as he tried to keep up his composure. Albatross explained his reasoning causing Victory to relax a bit since he wasn’t the one who killed Kronsire, however it did interest him how he was a carnation of lost souls.

Giving a dark expression he watched as he laughed wildly; his bad sense of humor angered him and yet the only thing positive he got out of this was the name of the hollow that killed Kronsire. As the soul keeper changed his voice again, he mentioned a deal in which caught his attention however before he could even respond Grand spoke towards him. “Something of equal value, what could be of equal value?” thought Victory when all of a sudden a vizard came out of nowhere. Albatross was quick in reacting; however Victory wasn’t going to allow a fight in the middle of the town. Going directly into his final stage, his outfit quickly became a strange blue outfit with yellow designes and black pants shoes gloves and even a scarf made with the material as the Kuchiki clan’s scarf.

Throwing his hands in the air, he looked as though he was about to attack; however he didn’t as instead a strange sea through bubble was created around them like a dome. Water began to quickly fill the strange area as the two Vizard and the Sinner fought. Lightning struck in the dome without touching or harming anyone in the process seeing as though it was only to catch all of their attention. “There will be no fighting here, as General of the Center for Dangerous Human Capture/Destruction I will not permit it! Karakura town is loaded with torrents and as well as a backup group of both coalition members and Vizards; despite how strong anyone is in here, I can guarantee that you will be staying in here long enough till they arrive.” He said angrily before continuing.

“As soon as I give the command, this dome will be completely filled up with water making the use of most abilities useless. However as long as we come onto a conclusion that we will not fight each other, destroy the place and especially kill a human; I may be willing to drop all charges.” Looking from the Vizard towards Mei back to Albatross and last Grand for a response before taking any actions. “Of course you could all try to kill me, but then you will all be stuck here for an eternity; there is only two ways to break out of here and I can assure you it is not from the inside.”
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE)   The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:26 pm

Grand's face went emotionless, he knew it was impossibly Alba lived through that, however there was the seed of doubt deep within him. The energy felt to similar to that living skeleton he met back in the battle against Karakura where he resentfully had to abandon. The vizard he noticed earlier begun to move however his old...friend decided to take care of such a predator, seems the tension would snap at this, The words alba spoke seemed to put out some of the doubt Grand had, the outburst he released against the vizard seemed spiteful to him, which would easily be justified for it was a vizard who would have been responsible for his untimely death. A synthetic smirk formed on Grand's face as the human finally begun to act trapping them within a dome of water, and from the words he spoke this dome was apparently strong enough to contain all the members residing in it. Grand dropped down to the ground and looked back up at the battle with alba, he motioned for Miesulu to come to him. “It would sadly seem the only ones preoccupied at this moment are us three, well for the time being anyway, that battle recently should not hold out to long, you see my dear human, there is a major difference in our battle power, Alba himself was able to take on two members of the Kishimasuki, killing of the old Death holder, and even roughed up the one who successfully infiltrated the Coalition” Grand had connections in many places, and such an event was not small, information on it was very easy to obtain. “Mei” he waited for her response “Lets not be rude and entertain our...host.”

Grand kept his spot and stood still watching the events unfolding around him, thinking of how he could manipulate them further, he was first able to cause tension, and to is luck the vizard showed up, hopefully his mention of Alba killing a vizard member could cause some more ruckus from the man, either hatred, or an ambition to succeed in what was not possible for another. At the same time he decided for Mei to get some much needed training against this man, their power seemed close to equal, however it was not something he could tell just from looking. Zenke and Mei were harder to beat then when he first met them but they could train more. “Mei please take good care of our host, feel free to bring down this atrocious dome as well if possible” he wasn't if it was possible, but adding the goal might make her think of a way, he could easily leave at any time, the barrier was not a separation between dimensions, so easily leaving this one would solve his problem, however he was not interested in simply leaving this chaos, chaos is what brings out ones true character, such as this general finally shed his fearing shell to stop the fight, lets see how everyone else will react to madness, however its more fun to slowly escalate the risks then to shoot them right off the bat. He muttered gently under his breath, not putting any voice in it just breathing it out “Let the fun begin” he smiled, funny enough it was still a very charismatic and sincere feeling smile, warmth from it rather than the coldness from his heart.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE)   The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:17 am

Mei reacted to the sudden attack with speed, jumping away from her foe. However, the big armored freind of her fathers jumped in the path. He seemed pretty pissed off by the sudden attack, it surprised her that he'd bothered to protect her. Or maybe he just felt like getting in the way. Either way she was about to jump over him and shoot the vizard when there was a flash of light and a dome formed around them, and water lapped at her feet.

Frowning she looked at the human who had done this, then to grand, to see what he said on the matter. The human seemed pretty confident that his dome would hold them, even grand, the former leader of the espada. Meisalu really doubted that. The human's cocky attitude annoyed and she actually smiled when Grand told her to entertain him.

Meisalu threw her keyring into the water and called out softly, "Zeigh dich: Light up, Zenke." saying the second half in french. As she did a huge amound of steam rose up as Zenke formed in the water. The doll stepped out of the steam spluttering, and turned on Meisalu. "Was it really nessasary to throw me in the water?" He said sounding very annoyed. "Aww god its everywhere.. What the hell Meisalu?"

She starred back at him. "Blame the red head, he flooded the place." Zenke smiled and looked at victory. "Really now? this your idea of fun, kid? why dont you release the barrier and we can settle this like dry, civilised men. I promise not a human will be harmed, we'll even leave the city." Zenke said. He cracked his knuckles intimidatingly and drew his swords. He had no problem being in water, he just hated the stuff. And standing in it kicked up allot of steam because of his body temperature, soon the dome would be like a sauna.

At the same time as Zenke was talking to victory, Meisalu turned to grand. "You souldn't stand in the water. It'll ruin your shoes." This had another meaning of course. Grand would understand as he'd see her pull on her gloves.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE)   The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:39 am

(OOC: Rase said he could be skipped, so his character will be left in the bubble dome for now, until he gives me a response if he will still post are not in this thread, let me know of any objections via PM, otherwise feel free to knock his vizard unconscious too)

Looking from behind the water bubble, Albatross laughed in its sarcastic tone, "How frightening, a bubble filled with water! Cruel world! Harsh thou is, to try to pluck a soul before its intended time! But do not fret, for I, Albatross! Have the ability to live on through hardship!" The monster spoke inside the bubble dome. Unperturbed about its predicament in the slightest. Clapping its hands ecstatically, the Collector of Souls sat down in the small puddle of water on the bottom of the bubble. The dark armor seeming to flake off from Alba as the more time passed on, at first a few seconds, then a minute, until finally the entirety of the armor had disappeared revealing its true appearance. Albatross' dark mist wafting in the dome; black and white smoke swirling together before dissipating, only for more colored smoke to take its place.

Blinking its bright white eyes, Alba no longer talked in a choir of voices, possessing its original voice. A deep rancid voice, that could no longer discern a gender of any kind, tainted with age, the small monster spoke casually, suddenly relaxed. "I wouldn't suggest that course of action Victory, because I'm sure most anyone here would happily oblige to commit murder, or as I should say retaliation." The Soul Collector spoke mellowly, ignoring the vizard to its left who was also stuck in the bubble dome. Massaging its hidden temples, Alba let Grand continue talking undisturbed, the voices inside of the sinner's head becoming more anxious again. The thousands of souls shouting, speaking, all at once inside the mind of their malevolent master. However, Alba did not let the voices take advantage of it, as the monster remained in control; studying the situation at hand, it placed the palm of its right hand against its smoky chest.

Listening to Grand's small talk, the sinner yawned at the mention of death, suddenly feeling like it should take a nap. Looking towards the woman named Mei, Albatross smirked on the inside, as it witnessed her summoning of her Bounto Doll. It had not witnessed such a feat for quite some time. The Bounto race proving to be few in number. Watching her Doll named Zenke move around the small Bubble, Alba turned its attention to Victory, then back to Mei whose conversation could be heard perfectly by Albatross, thanks to its spectacular sensing skills.

"I fear I will sit out for your little fight for a while," Albatross spoke again, as it rested its back against the wall of water, legs crossed. "It is not every day I am able to sit back and enjoy the show. But," Albatross grinned darkly from beneath its mist shrouded face, as it directed its next sentence to everyone around itself, "I do have one piece of advice... heads up." With those two last words, the two buildings that created the alleyway everyone was in, creaked and moaned loudly in the night air. The bending of steel girders could be heard throughout the city as the large buildings, at least five stories in height teetered in the direction of the alley. Albatross having used its ranged ability to sever the structural integrity of both buildings in such a way that they came crumbling downwards. The sinner not making special exception to anyone.

Alba's hollow spiritual energy starting to rise the more excited it became. The noise of both buildings making the small monster laugh uncontrollably, its relaxed demeanor completely gone. Bricks began to fall down into the street as glass panes cracked and shattered underneath the sheer weight of the walls caving in. All of this planted chaos given rise by a single demon, who did not even have to lift a finger. Tilting its head towards all who were near, Albatross continued to laugh as it stopped using its special power of force manipulation to destroy the buildings further than need be.

"RISE TO THE CHAOS!" Albatross screamed from the water dome as dust began to rise at an uncontrollable rate, bricks shattering on the pavement of the streets below. The Sinner disappearing underneath a pile of rubble as the water dome fell to pieces. The sinner still cackling with insanity, preparing to attack the first one who made a move against it. Making a tunnel through the rubble, Albatross fled inside the ruined building to the right of the alley, as it continued to spill over. The being of white and black lying in wait in the ruins of the building's lobby. No longer laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE)   The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return Of The Dead (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: