Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished I_vote_lcapKronsire (Hollow Version) Finished I_voting_barKronsire (Hollow Version) Finished I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished I_vote_lcapKronsire (Hollow Version) Finished I_voting_barKronsire (Hollow Version) Finished I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished Empty
PostSubject: Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished   Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:05 pm

Hollow Template
READ LATEST POST FOR INFORMATION ON THIS APPLICATION
Kron-Sire:

Basic Information

Name: Kron-Sire, The House Of Kron
True Age: 39 years old
Sex: Male
Personality: So many thoughts, so many consequences, so many insignificant curses, and yet Kronsire cares nothing for them. He is always one to insult himself, and is the first to point out faults in his personality. Kronsire is one of the few who experienced the death of those close by his own hands. He is not evil, nor does he fight for justice or virtue. Rather Kronsire lives his days in sadness, not in regret for what he had commited, but rather something different, more so that he wasted so much human life. Stunned by how frail humans are when it comes to death. Kronsire believes in no god, nor does he believe there is a real sense of humor for anything death related. Kronsire himself waits for when death will embrace him with cold hands. Though Kronsire is not one for violence either, his powers always seem to destroy what he cherishes in life. Because of this Kronsire has come to the conclusion that he should cherish nothing at all.

Always one to dabble in the past, Kronsire usually does not pay attention to the present and drifts in and out of it. Daydreams and nightmares, along with nightterrors haunting his frame. Sleeping had been difficult for Sire even when he was younger, and through these changes in his body learning new abilites and powers as he traversed through the life he had. Fearing nothing besides being unable to find his purpose in life, Kronsire tries to lives his life in solitude and not bring any misfortune to those who meet him.

Considering that he tends to stay away from those, out of fear of different thoughts crossing his mind. Kronsire expresses his unheard desires and thoughts and emotions through marionettes, and the fine arts. Possessing enough personalities as could be imagined, his marionettes ventilate Kronsire's emotions and try to release the bottled up pressure within his mind. They usualy come in extremes, rarely taking on a form of anything more than one or two specific ideas or traits. The angel and the devil are some of the most used marionettes, second only to his energetic and innocent side, and his more blunt and serious puppets.

Extra Personality:

Likes: Violence, cruelty, hiding, armor crafting, writing, the fine arts, sleeping, animals.
Fears: Seeing his desires and ambitions fade away, being unable to find inner peace, Dying at the hands of a friend, his inner darkness, his own family.
Hates: His own violent tendencies, his past actions, himself.

Hollow Form: Vasto Lorde

Character Appearance

Height: Five feet, and seven inches
Weight: One hundred and forty three pounds
Physical Traits: Sire is a decrepit man without his armor covering his body, all of his skin is not pure white, but rather partially clear, due to the lack of sunlight over his life span. His organs showing through his skin with ease. Sire is guant, appearing as if suffering from malnutrition his body is skinny, as his bones seem to bulge. Though not having any blemishes across his body, Sire's hair is a light brown, and usually never combed. Sporting a small beard, as well. Kronsire has a pair of sunglasses that he never takes off from his person unless some unforeseen circumstance knocks them off, he hides beneath his heavy suit of armor, that is part of his body, or so it would seem. With pale lips, and a slightly distorted face, his nostrils are uneven, and he has a several scars across the entirety of his body from his past. Across both of his hands is the insignia of his clan, which is actually a birthmark, that is in a haphazard shape of a K. His hollow hole is nonexistent, as he filled it in with his power, and his hollow mask is on his back covering his spinal cord, and the entirety of his back.
Clothing: Sire usually wears rags, due to usually being poor, he wears an assortment of different kinds of clothing, from makeshift newspapers, cardboard, torn pieces of cloth, and the like, however he does have a nice pair of older pans and shirt, both dark red in color.
Accessories: Sire has a pair of black sunglasses that he always wears, and his body is completely covered in armor, that covers his entire body. The armor being purple tinted, covered in spikes, chains, and the like.

Armor:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Kronsire, in his own right, fights with an unconscious sadistic nature, aiming for nerve endings and pressure points on an opponent's body. Sire fights to win, in an effective manner, wanting to finish off his enemies as soon as possible, while at the same time torturing their body and soul with a mixture of psychological and manipulation based abilities. This is not to say Kronsire has no experience in close combat, considering he bases his fighting style on the fact he is a slow moving tank. He is not above using dirty tricks to achieve victory, nor does he care for loosing at the same time. Winning and loosing hold no importance to his mind, but Sire does what he can to survive. When his more cruel persona rears its ugly head, his actions become more crazed, fighting in a more haphazard form, with an artistic flourish. A well rounded fighter, Sire has great skill in close combat and ranged combat. Being able to mix and match his abilities together with his intelligence.

strength, speed, durability, sensing, spa, spc

Strengths: Kronsire has insane amounts of stamina, this being his most dominant trait, being able to go on end for an extremely long duration of time. To add to Sire's traits, Sire has very potent durability and strength, being able to block bankai blades of his own tier with ease, and being able to lift large amounts of weight such as trucks, sides of buildings, and hefty masses. Sire's spiritual energy amount and control are both above average, allowing Sire to infuse his energy into objects to make them much more sturdier.

Weaknesses: Kronsire's speed is lacking as his main weakness, though he can still use Sonido, Sire's speed is not anything to brag about. Sire's sensing could be better, it is still usable to a degree, however it is still below average. Kronsire has no hollow racial abilities other than sonido, garganta, and pesquisa.

Hollow Powers

Average Hollow Abilities:

Name: Soul
Effect:
Effect:

Gillian Appearance:
Gillian Abilities:

Name: Troll Logic
Effect:
Effect:

Adjuchas Appearance:
Adjuchas Abilities:

Name: Teleportation
Effect:
Effect:

Vasto Lorde Appearance:
Vasto Lorde Abilities:

Name: Creation
Effect:
Effect:

Name: Deletion
Effect:
Effect:

Name: Substitution
Effect:
Effect:

Name: Manipulation
Effect:
Effect:

Name: Enhance
Effect:
Effect:

Name: Traverse
Effect:
Effect:

Back Drop

Background: Filled with devastation, Sire's early life was that of abuse, neglect, and undernourishment, furthermore his education was greatly lacking at this point and time, his family poor. Owning what they carried and could filch from those unsuspecting, The house of Kron was an old line of nobility which had become impoverished and forgotten by most. The house of Kron used to hold lands in the far north hemisphere on a small island miles off of Iceland. However that is all in the past. The House of Kron at the time of Kronsire had long died out of the nobility and were mere peasants at this time. Scavenging what they found and stealing everything else.

The family itself was a family built from ashes of a dying religion, holding ties to cults and other things. The father of Sire was a drunkard and abusive man who took what he wanted by sheer force, as his fellow man was weaker then him by a vast degree. The father beating Sire as an outlet for whatever reason or another, not laying a finger on the rest of his children. The mother of Kronsire was far more devious in her exploits and was no far from being thrown into the pits of hell itself for he nature. Striking deals with whoever she met, she was a heavy gambler and did not really care for much else, striking a deal with the father she won the bet to literally own Kronsire's twin sister, older sister, and younger brother, where Sire himself was owned by his abusive father.

Extra History:

Extra History:

Side Notes: I'm attempting for a one tier, and a vasto lorde. Here are some theme songs, for Kronsire.

Theme Song One:

Theme Song Two:

Theme Song Three:

Theme Song Four:

Theme Song Five:

Theme Song Six:

Here are the members of Kronsire's marionette family, there are several of them, they are noncombat characters, they are initially for socializing and communication, and the like. They have no powers. The marionettes, actually work without direct contact from Kronsire, they have their own individual soul that was taken from Sire himself. They function as normal four tiers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Junior
Short Personality: Junior is an embodiement of energy and laughter, it loves a good joke, and pulling off pranks when nobody is looking. The skeleton laughs in the face of danger and has a naive personality.
Emotion Type: Energetic Innocence
Height: 2 ft.
Weight: 13 lbs.
Accessories: An eyeball that shifts around between Junior's sockets, and a tophat.
Appearance: See picture.

Junior's Picture:

Name: Angel
Short Personality: Angel is the counter weight of Kronsire's mind, being the part of his soul that is naturally good and longing to change. She inhabits these traits and is a calm and good natured being, not to mention open minded.
Emotion Type: Calmed Good
Height: 13 in.
Weight: 7 lbs.
Accessories: N/A

Angel's Picture:

Name: Goon
Short Personality: Goon is a go lucky kind of person, tending to be unnaturally shy, Goon doesn't talk very much, more communicate, but makes sure for when it does that it is something intelligent or something to do with the topic at hand. Being a klutz, Goon tries its best to resolve things that it is apart of.
Emotion Type: Klutzy Shy
Height: 10 in.
Weight: 23 lbs.
Accessories: a purple cloth tunic, and matching belt.

Goon's Picture:

Name: Hybrid
Short Personality: An odd one of the group of seemingly odder marionettes, being made of an odd blue jelly substance, Hybrid likes to laugh as it makes his body jiggle. Preferring to stay out of arguments, Hybrid lives his life by his simple codes and living by the bare necessities.
Emotion Type: Simplistic Neutral
Height: 14 in.
Weight: 18 lbs.
Accessories: N/A

Hybrid's Picture:

Name: Weld
Short Personality: Being lazy to a fault, Weld is a happy go lucky marionette, but lacks the willpower to do much of anything, usually letting Sire carrying itself around. Furthermore, Weld is rather blunt when it talks, letting people know exactly what it thinks and sees, being to lazy to sugercoat anything.
Emotion Type: Lazy Bluntness
Height: 15 in.
Weight: 16 lbs.
Accessories: A small brown backpack with various toys and other items, such as batteries, flashlights, and food.

Weld's Picture:

Name: Sin
Short Personality: Sin is the optimy of cruelty and sadism, being part of Kronsire's soul of the man's darkness, the cat keeps to that code, being cunning and dark. Not one to pass up a way to scam people out of their money, or do other crimes.
Emotion Type: Cynical Evil
Height: 1 ft.
Weight: 10 lbs.
Accessories: A collar.

Sin's Picture:

RP Sample: N/A

Last edited by Orange on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:47 am; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished   Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:26 pm

This post is my "To Do" list for this application, and considering how much typing I have left, this may be turned into a second post to put information that didn't fit inside the first post.

Currently: Finished

Note: The powers, besides Soul, where all approved powers from older applications, they were somewhat vague, so I remodeled them to make more sense, and be more detailed. Please let me know if anything needs a bit more information and suggestions are welcome.

X- Finish Powers and Abilities
X - Complete Strengths and Weaknesses
X- Add more side notes as needed
X - Finish the marionettes
X - Update History
X - Update Personality
X - Start Fighting Style
X - Add in history on the House of Kron
X - Decide which racial abilities to use, and not use
X - Make a face claim
X - Add more likes, dislikes, fears, hates, as needed
X - Fix contradictory sentences where found
X - Find typos
X - Read and edit after completion
X - Put in a picture somewhere

Here is a link for a face claim.
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t1206-claim-face-for-marionette

Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished   Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:36 pm

Re-approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished   Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:24 pm

i think this deserves a 1-4. Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished   Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished Empty

Back to top Go down

Kronsire (Hollow Version) Finished
Page 1 of 1