Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Rampant Curiosity  I_vote_lcapRampant Curiosity  I_voting_barRampant Curiosity  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rampant Curiosity  I_vote_lcapRampant Curiosity  I_voting_barRampant Curiosity  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Rampant Curiosity  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Rampant Curiosity  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Rampant Curiosity  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Rampant Curiosity  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Rampant Curiosity  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Rampant Curiosity  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Rampant Curiosity  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Rampant Curiosity  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Rampant Curiosity  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Rampant Curiosity  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Rampant Curiosity  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Rampant Curiosity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Rampant Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Rampant Curiosity    Rampant Curiosity  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:49 pm

The swift click of flint and steel seemed to crackle through the air, as the metal scraped stone in a motion of speed. Sparks floating in the air for mere moments before falling to the cement sidewalk, dying just as quickly as they came to life. Albatross could not help but laugh as it amused itself in the open city of Cairo. Its stone walled buildings looming over just as any metropolis would its citizens and visitors. Though, as Alba chuckled to itself in its own dark way, it browsed the empty streets, seeing as nobody was up at this ungodly hour of Two AM. The street lamps flickering every now and again, as the circuitry tried hard to keep focusing the electricity which ran through them.

Trailing across the street, the sinner smiled to itself, as its blaring yellow mask hung on top of its face. A giant crimson smile plastered across the mask, and painted bleeding eyes, which then contrasted with the green plated armor which tightly held onto its wearer. To all eyes, Albatross was an odd creature, standing at six feet in height, decked out in solid hunter green plate armor which cried of the deeds of the medieval era. Just as the smiley face mask cried the blood red paint down in streaks to the chin of the mask. With every step, Albatross rattled, as it moved with ease, despite the amount of clothing. The weight of the being shaking the ground, as two thousand pounds came down with every step onto the road, leaving a small imprint of a plated foot.

The sinner was afraid of nothing the city had to offer in way of protection, as as it continued to scrape flint and steel together, watching the sparks fly, Albatross waited for something to happen. Anything, and it would respond in kind. After all, it grew bored of Hell, and wanted to treat itself to something much more worthy of its affections.

Giving off not a scent, nor leaving any form of spiritual energy behind, Albatross remained undetectable in the sense that it had no heat signature, no brain waves, or anything of the like. Besides for the rapturious sound of sparks, and the rattling of metal, the sinner of destruction and memory wandered the streets of Cairo with no goals set. And because of this, the being of souls laughed loud and strong its insidious laugh, which echoed beneath the mask, and through the empty streets. A deep booming chuckle, warped with age, almost mechanical.

Soon, the sinner waited upon a large dumpster, between too fabulously tall buildings of metal and glass. The creature in armor, waiting for something to come within its presence. It detected everything, and would not be caught by surprise in its area of influence, sitting in the dark, looming over most anything that came its way. Its dark brown hair dangling softly at the back of its head. Though as time went on, the time wavered on, coming to three O'clock AM, the sinner bored out of its mind could not help but do something to signal for some fun. Taking its flint and steel the monster scraped them together in a swift motion as the air seemed to ignite in sparks, the yellow and red dots of fire falling to the ground. Sizzling for but a moment.

Laughing loudly again, Alba took the dumpster it had been resting against and opened the lid, setting the trash heap on fire, tossing its two toys inside the burning box of metal. Albatross kicked the bulky dumpster into the street as it flew by smashing into a parked car, the siren going off in the middle of the night, as the interior of the vehicle soon ignited with the burning trash. The flames lighting up the dim streets even more so. The sinner all the while walking closer to the flames, not caring at all for what lay ahead. Its large figure casting a great shadow on the massive building behind it.

Last edited by Orange on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Rampant Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampant Curiosity    Rampant Curiosity  EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Kaze remembered fragments of his previous encounter with Albatross thus was prompted to follow the maniac this night. He wasn't angry that the man has caused him to kamikaze them both to hell..but he was curious to learn if Alba had changed like Kaze had. No longer having his vizard powers Kaze had regained the lost powers he had as an ageless human. He didn't feel like really fighting Albatross..because the dual suicide had given Kaze freedom from the emotions he had slowly been regaining over the long centuries as a vizard and he was loving it. Alba lit fire to something and Kaze simply stared at it for a moment before firing a bolt of lightning from his hand to cut one of the nearby buildings in half..making sure it fell away from Kaze and Alba.

"You really do need bigger fireworks when trying to wait for someone.." He commented to Alba after admiring the power his old powers now had compared to the old him, "why did you even come here anyways.. I'm trying to understand the man who caused my demise and yet you don't seem to even have much of a plan in mind.."

Kaze was itching for action..but not against Albatross. His power had caused his awakening as a sinner to take a very long time..so he felt half asleep and it irritated the living hell out of him..though thinking "living hell" made him chuckle. He wanted murder chaos and destruction but he was simply following Albatross at the moment..meaning he needed to play Albatross' game. Kaze may be an ass but he didn't mess with other peoples' "fun".

Though he was keeping a lookout for one spiritual power in particular..

His daughters.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Rampant Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampant Curiosity    Rampant Curiosity  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:20 am

Laughing insidiously in the light of the flames, Albatross cracked a smile at the destruction of the building, as it collapsed onto the street with a boom. The vibrations causing the ground to shake temporarily from the ruinous attack on Cairo. Turning its head unnaturally towards Kaze, the man who had been following Albatross for the time being, the sinner applauded the man's talent at lifting the bored conglomeration of soul's mood. Being no longer bored, Albatross kicked the dumpster again as it flew into the alley opposite of where it used to be, the car smashed into pieces from the blow.

"Bigger... fireworks... would... be... fun... but, Ke-He-He, I wouldn't want to spoil the fun all at once. It's sometimes better to draw out the fun with smaller pieces of fireworks..." Alba chuckled softly, as it twisted its head back to where it naturally was supposed to be. "Tell me, Kaze, why seek the knowledge you do now? You wish to know, to understand my motives? Ke-He-He! I wouldn't fret too much... I always have a plan, whether or not they work out is an entirely different notion." Pausing for a moment, Albatross took a deep breath as it shifted its grim mask of crimson and yellow on its face to a more comfortable position.

Turning to Kaze, the Soul Collector rattled with every movement as it scratched its breastplate as if it had an itch. "I came here for the simple reason of necessity. Take that answer however you want, but that is the reason I came. Ke-He-He! To Cairo the oasis city!" Albatross shouted as it tore off the hubcap of the broken car, still partially on fire, and chucked the disc of metal at a light pole thirty feet away. The violence releasing Alba's pent up aggression towards humanity. "Oh!" Albatross spoke with sarcastic surprise, as it heard the sound of sirens in the distance with ease. "Police are so fun to mess with... Ke-He-He, not empowered enough for military grade weaponry, nor willful enough to join the Coalition, bah what bugs."

Looking towards the South, the sinner rested its massive body onto a neighboring car, not yet damaged, crushing the vehicle with weight alone, the weak metal not able to withstand one ton. "I answered your question, now how about you amuse mine... What is your point in living now that you are free of the chains of morality? Hmm? Don't try to lie to me, I know full well you are a sinner, these eyes of mine never fail." With a sadistic grin, hidden by the smiley face mask, Albatross waited for the approaching police, ready to cause some light mayhem.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Rampant Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampant Curiosity    Rampant Curiosity  EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:41 am

Kaze didn't say anything while Albatross was talking. Come to think of it he really hadn't heard the thing talk before. So it was rather interesting..for about five seconds, then it became annoying. At the end of it's long speal however it asked him to answer his question, but Kaze..being as much of an ass as the next guy..felt like needing to point out something.

"Which one?" He asked in exchange with a demonic grin. Though he doubt the grin would even bother Alba at all, "You asked me two.. and asked for the answer to one. One answer I will give..but which one do you want an answer to?"

He looked over at the police and wondered why Albatross was even mentioning them. Spiritual power alone could easily keep any attacks from them from hurting the two powerful sinners, "As for my being a sinner. Why would I say anything else? You know for a fact I was a vizard before our annoying death together. This is the only possible thing I could have become. There is this and heaven and it's completely obvious since we BOTH left hell together that I didn't go to heaven for being a "good" boy."

He spat on the ground when he venomously said the word good and then looked over at the incoming armed forces. Kaze really didn't feel like dealing with the police. Not because of fear or anything stupid like that..he simply didn't feel up to it at the moment, besides that the fun belonged to Albatross. This was his little trip and Kaze was just a tag along. If he wanted to go kill hundreds of idiot humans..more power to him, but Kaze blocked sight of himself off from the police by tapping his foot and causing bits of the crumbled building from his lightning blast to form a make-shift little hut around him with the opening facing Albatross while Kaze just sat in a chair made of stone debris.

"Do try not to hit ME during your little parade.. I'd rather not have to waste energy trying to kill you a second time. Considering we can't both stay dead..it'd be an utterly pointless thing to do."
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Rampant Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampant Curiosity    Rampant Curiosity  EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:42 am

Not being able to hold back its laughter at Kaze's smart ass comment, the sinner cracked its knuckles from beneath its green plated gauntlets. "You're more fun dead, well I guess you were technically dead before, but now you're dead bound to Hell..." Albatross trailed off in its venomous voice which seemed to bounce off the noise of the sirens. The flashing red and blue livening up the once quiet area of Cairo into a playground.

Albatross listened half heartedly to Kaze as the man continued speaking about becoming a sinner, but as the police moved in closer, jsut as the former vizard spat onto the ground, Albatross gleefully awaited its distraction to reality. The collector of souls wanted more information, needed more experience. It wanted to be more powerful. There were only seven policemen, nothing that Alba couldn't handle itself.

Turning to Kaze who placed himself on his stone throne, Albatross merely shrugged at his comment of wasting energy. "Don't be so serious, your dead and no longer tied to the tiresome notions of one death per life. But seeing as you're sitting out this one, I hope you don't fall asleep. Ke-He-He!" The sinner snickered as it left the destruction it had caused, walking towards the three police vehicles. There were no sirens anymore, but the lights kept flashing in the night, as a few windows in the buildings lit up. People were curious to see what was going on at this ungodly hour of the morning.

Between flashes of the red and blue light, Albatross disappeared from the street, the officers watching the street and sky half focused on the man sitting on a stone chair, while they blinked and looked around helplessly for the one who had vanished before their eyes. It was a simple trick, Albatross had only used Ranzig to speedily appear behind the police, not leaving a single trail to have the sinner be detected. After all, it did not use any of its true powers yet.

Standing behind the trunk of one of the police cars, the six foot tall monster let out a shriek at random as the officers turned around in a shock. As they gazed at the green knight with fear. "How droll... shoot me already... shoot me..." Albatross whispered to the men and women before him, their pistols out and aimed. Though none dared fire off a round, that was until Albatross clamped its left arm against the back of the car. Flinging the car upward the vehicle flipped over with amazing speed as its light went out immediately after smashing into the ground in a large crash. A piece of glass from the windshield flying forward into the officer in front of the car, blood spurting from his abdomen. The officer merely looked down to his wound then to his comrades, before his eyes clouded over, falling to his knees then to the hard road with a clunk. "BORING" Albatross shouted as it charged towards the remaining police in a slowed motion so a human reflex could react.

The remaining officers firing their guns at the perpetrator, their bullets bouncing off Alba's armor and mask with no effect. Bullets fell to the ground as flattened pebbles, as the sinner reached its second targets, striking out with a heavy punch at a woman officer who crossed her arms to block only to feel the feeling of broken bones, as about five hundred pounds of sheer weight came down upon her forearms from Albatross' fist. The sinner continued to enjoy in the carnage as the police circled around the knight firing off an odd bullet or two at areas that did not appear to be protected by armor, only to see the same bullet flatten and hit the ground.

Albatross did enjoy its fun, as it walked to policeman to policeman smashing their bones until all of them laid in a pile writhing in pain, unable to walk with broken femurs.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Rampant Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampant Curiosity    Rampant Curiosity  EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:09 pm

Kaze watched as Albatross effortlessly killed the humans and claimed it was boring. This brought a sigh from Kaze that was actually genuine. What did Albatross expect fighting the meager police force? Kaze soon detected a large force of decent power heading their way, he actually wondered if he would get any fun this time around due to one spiritual signature that was much higher than the rest coming towards them, He took down his little make-shift hut and stood up as the stone chair he was on crumbled back into useless stone debris just like the hut and walked up to Albatross.

"Don't know if you noticed but I think you pissed them off.." He said with a smirk as he pointed a bit diagonally to his left where a large SWAT looking armored vehicle that was coming at them at high speed..though it stopped on a dime about 30 feet from the two Sinners. As the doors on the sides of it lifted open a squad of 12 armed coalition troopers exited and were led by Sharu Kitsugi, who had been permanently assigned to foreign patrol duty due to a conflict between her and the coalitions "pet" arrancar. The troopers themselves were barely as strong as shinigami vice-captains..but Sharu herself was outputting power equal to a decent captain class fighter..though only the total power was greater than the two Sinners as the two were far stronger individually than even the female who led the squad.

"Hold your positions here! do NOT engage in close combat or you WILL die!" Sharu barked at the squad that set up a phalanx-similiar formation with reinforced riot shields and standard pistols assigned to the coalition forces. She wasn't in the phalanx formation..as she was the only one of the group capable of fighting either of the Sinners for any length of time without it being in vain, "Keep your visors locked on their spiritual energy and do your best not to die!"

She slid her hands up her legs and seemed to pull twin pistols out of thin air while doing so, "All who oppose humanity must be eliminated. Anything that is not human is subject to questioning and containment until their objectives are assertained.. you will come with us or we will be forced to terminate you!" She then waited for their response. As much as she wanted to simply try to wipe these two from the face of the earth..She had her orders..and that was pretty much something she couldn't avoid obeying.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Rampant Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampant Curiosity    Rampant Curiosity  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:06 pm

Kicking one of the policeman in the side of the head has he groaned, Albatross stretched its arms as the sinner felt the spiritual energies of thirteen new arrivals in the vacinity before Kaze had spoken. Turning, Alba grinned from beneath its bright yellow mask as the smiley face looked grotesque between the splatter of blood and the dim lighting of the upturned patrol car, its red and blue flashes still going. "Oh joy! Like bees from a nest they swarm out into the world searching for the disturbance which justled their measly lives. Poetic is it not?" Alba joked to Kaze in response, as the tall armored sinner laughed as the large vehicle stoped so close to the sinners.

As the enemies poured out Albatross could not help but count its new enemies jokingly, lifting its fingers for every one it saw, "Oh dear... I've run out of fingers! There's more than ten of them!" Alba feigned fright as it smeared the blood on its mask in a hand print. In its mind the collector of souls was not afraid of such a small force, seeing as only one of the crowd was powerful enough to handle either Albatross or Kaze in a fight without too many problems, but the small task force who hid behind their armor and fancy gadgets amused Albatross to no end.

Hearing the commands being issued the yellow masked monster chuckled, knowing that even such technology to lock-on to enemies would be in vain until Alba decided to become serious. After all, its abilities were not always needed in fighting now havign become a sinner. Alba laughed loudly as it heard the word humanity and eliminated in the same sentence. "Ke-He-He! Come now I do not oppose humanity living... as much as I oppose the universe existing... Ke-He-He! Then again... being contained by the coalition would be interesting..." Albatross spoke between giggles as it had already gained plenty of conenctions and knowledge with the coalition rather indirectly.

Taking a step to the right, Alba decided to test how much peaceful actions could be gone through before someone cracked and started a fight. As the sinner did not feel like fighting right off the bat.

"Do you wish to resolve this perhaps peacefully or did you just want to fight right off the bat.. hmm?" Albatross asked the women in charge of the soldiers, all the while keeping tabs on everything going on in the area. Knowing that it could not be detected execpt by physical sight at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Rampant Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampant Curiosity    Rampant Curiosity  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Sharu placed her guns back in their holsters, "I just said come with us or be terminated. If you want peacefulness then you will come with us and since you seem to find it interesting why don't you just do that." as much as Sharu would much rather kill the thing. She had a gut feeling that she couldn't without the other man stepping in and she didn't think she could take them. She couldn't feel anything from one. Which made his power unknown, but the other one wasn't making any attempt to conceal his..and it was on par with Sharu's own without even being exerted with intent to fight.

As much as she would rather fight them and attempt to end their lives. She had to take care of these men. So she was going to play nice for as long as possible..though she kept her guard up so that she could defend if it became nessicary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you pull a stunt she is mine." Kaze said as he stepped to be to the right of Alba..though only saying it loud enough so that Alba would hear and not the girl, "I know this is your fun.. but I remember hearing about her from the others before we left. The one that escaped hell."

He moved a hand to calmly and slowly place it over the handle of his Zanpaktou but his stance and standing position didn't shift. He figured Alba was trying to psyche them out to see if he could provoke them from disobeying an order, but he didn't really understand why. If he planned on killing them he should just do it in the most painfully slow way he can think of to savor it..to each his own Kaze supposed. So he didn't mention it.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Rampant Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampant Curiosity    Rampant Curiosity  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:01 am

Grinning from beneath its yellow mask, Albatross cross it armors with a loud clank as its green dyed armor rubbed against itself, as the sinner listened half heartedly to the woman. The enormous knight more interested in the vehicle behind her, wondering if they would shove Albatross in there if he went peacefully. Turning its attention back to the woman as she finished speaking, noticing she had put her guns into their holsters. "How quaint..." Albatross thought to itself as it slumped over in bad posture, taking two steps towards the Coalition group. Alba looking over the group hiding behind their riot shields, their human souls being seen by the collector of souls as he rattled with every deep breath.

Nodding nonchalantly at Kaze's remark, Albatross merely shrugged, not really caring if its counterpart took in on the fun, actually Albatross embraced the idea, after all it did not want anyone feeling left out. "Oh how fun." Albatross whispered back to Kaze as it saw the fellow sinner bring his hand to his zanpakuto. "She's all yours..."

Its grin disappearing, Albatross laughed as it came closer to the woman, the monster's arms spread out in the air. "Ke-He-He! Okay madam, you win! Take me away! Who woes the dreaded criminal anyhow? Ke-He-He! But I do hope to have an interesting conversation." Albatross spoke unphased by the Coalition's force, nor was it daunted by the fact it would possibly be integrated. "Oh yes, my acquaintance here is not particularly bound to what I do or say, so if you want him to come peacefully you'll have to talk with him." Alba chuckled as it dropped its hands slowly to its side, the large mass of a sinner snickering continually as if it was on laughing gas. Its cold dead laugh echoing through the dark streets of Cairo nicely.

Waiting for the woman to make her move and reply, the collector of souls cracked its knuckles individually out of habit, as it stood in its stoic pose having stopped snickering finally.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Rampant Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampant Curiosity    Rampant Curiosity  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:10 am

"I'm not doing shit. You can have him, but I'm not going to sit patiently in a cell to be pestered by you fools." Kaze was annoyed. Alba seemed interested in being captured..he could make guesses as to why but he couldn't know for sure without asking..something he'd take note to do later when Alba was either killed and returned to hell..or broke out of jail. So much for fighting the woman who escaped hell with her humanity intact. Something previously unheard of.

That was it for him. He'd fight her another day. He formed a hell gate behind him and stepped backwards into it before disappearing, but not before he said something to Alba, "I don't know what you have planned but I'm not going to get dragged into it.. I'll kill that woman later.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Halt!" She said as the other man started to disappear..but she didn't make it one step forward before he was gone. Damn those hell gates..She knew about them and knew there was no way she could follow him. Even though she had been to hell she didn't have a sinner's ability to come and go as she pleased.

The original one who had been willing to be captured however was still there. So she worried about that more right now, "Fine.. But we won't be getting in that vehicle.." She said as she stepped forward and reached out to put a hand on the Sinner. If she succeeded, since she was still being cautious about an underhanded trick from the thing, the two would be teleported straight to the coalition's prison. The place created to keep all the super powerful beings locked up. If she didn't touch him due to whatever reason though..She'd redraw her pistols and be ready for combat.

v-------------------------v <-- Assuming she DID manage to touch him.continue.

..not that Sharu thought this place could actually contain the Sinner she had brought here..

but it was definitely better than trying to wait in that crappily cramped armored vehicle.

"Who is running hell currently..? When I was there the former leader was slain.. presumably by you from the rumors..though no one knows for sure." She hadn't even tried to break Ice. The thing obviously wanted to be here. She knew the Sinner mentality too well to think it was simply tired of being out and about. Course..she could always be wrong..but that wasn't going to let her drop her guard.

"Why DID you let me bring you here anyways.. I'm not a blasted fool.. You could have easily massacred my Unit..and maybe.. killed me."
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Rampant Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampant Curiosity    Rampant Curiosity  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:11 am

Scratching its chin from underneath its mask, Albatross waved goodbye as Kaze left rather abruptly to the soul collector's sadness. Watching the gate of hell open of wide for Kaze to leave, Alba stopped waving and looked back at the woman who turned her attention back to the armored sinner. Mentally noting Kaze's last words, Alba decided not to kill the woman, as it was not its prey to hunt so to speak. Shrugging Alba whistled softly for a few seconds before the coalition leader started speaking again about not taking the armored vehicle, to Alba's dissatisfaction as it had never been inside one personally.

Though just as quickly as she finished talking she reached out to touch Alba, who in turn just stood still, not really concerned with any threat, considering that the woman's soldier's lives were at risk at the moment. And with a mere touch the sinner found itself in the Coalition's prison sector. The whole place being a pathetic joke for the monster in human skin, as it's sensing abilities continued to work even in such a miserable place.

Yawning, Albatross rested its back against a wall as Sharu already started to bark out questions. "Oh? Rumors about me? Ke-He-He! If only I had known I had become so famous even in that Hellish place, mind the pun. For a human you know a bit more about my abode than others. If I may propose something, Ke-He-He, how about a deal? Hmmm? A little tick for tack, if you will." Albatross chuckled deeply from its large form. "Due tell how do you know my name, stranger, of course its fairly obvious if I was a sinner considering my counterpart's actions. Tis a shame how the new ones lack the finesse to keep Hell a secret nowadays..." Alba trailed off on its own tangent before shaking its head viciously.

"Oh right, your question... let... me... think..." Albatross giggled as it reached for its mask, taking it off in one simple movement, revealing its incognito face. a large boned face, bald at the top of the hairline, with long flowing brown hair down the sides. Alba's dark green eyes lit up in the light of the interrogation room. "Ah, yes! But of course, the current Diablo, if you so will, is a woman named Lilith... Ke-He-He! A rather interesting specimen if I do say so myself, but I have not met her, or many of Hell's minions personally as of late." The tall man spoke whimsically in a deep voice, its teeth sharpened into points for the most part in an odd look.

Spoiler:

"There is little harm in telling of the old leader, from what I've gathered he left without a trace only for his replacement to be killed off quite expectantly, oh he, or rather it since it was a machine, was quite the fighter, such a tasty soul." Alba rattled off as it brought to mind Media and their fight to the death, the aged machine finally brought to its knees and its soul devoured. Smirking unconsciously, Alba turned its gaze to Sharu as she demanded to know why Alba had come so easily. The sinner licking its dry lips.

"It's not too hard of a reason, just because I live in a hellish place doesn't mean I act Hellish all of the time. Of course, I will admit I have underlying motives... I'm sure you already know my name is Albatross, former Exiquias Leader of the Espada. -My face was all over television several months ago-" Alba laughed as it remembered the Truce Zone incident. "Though I have since retired from the Espada, being an independent is so much more fulfilling at the time!"

"Tell me mam, what is the name of the one which interrogates me so? Your questions seem a bit odd for a coalition interrogator, or perhaps that's just how you treat more dangerous individuals, Ke-He-He!" Turning away from Sharu for a moment, Alba propped its mask against its belt, connecting the two together so as to not have to hold it for the duration it spoke. The monster waiting for the woman's reply as it formulated all of the data it was collecting without having to lift a finger in its cell.

Alba continued to look around it surroundings finding the decor in poor taste, the walls so boring to look at. "Say... you seem like a ball of energy, and rather intelligent, or smart enough to tell when you are being led on, why take the risk of bringing me here? Eh? Eh? Oh! Wait! Forgive me, Ke-He-He, I'm the interrogated not the interrogator."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Rampant Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampant Curiosity    Rampant Curiosity  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:24 pm

"I know your name from the extended time I was trapped in Hell.. I know most of the old leaders and some of the history of the sinners as a race but nothing that any of the real sinners wouldn't know off hand." She watched as the thing change a little bit and she simply narrowed her eyes at him. She also crossed her arms but didn't look like she was letting her guard down, "Lilith eh..I'll keep that in mind.."

She was actually having a conversation with a sinner. The demi-human genocidal tendencies she tended to show were screaming at her to just shoot him in the face, but even with that going off in her hea she was still oddly calm with talking to him like they were the same thing and it made her stomach turn too.

"Bringing you here was the only way to minimize the eventual casulties of the clash me and you are going to have when you decide you want to leave.." She scoffed at his little quirp about not being the one asking the questions, but she brushed it off, "and you avoided my question.. I already know you have underlying motives but since you are probably going to escape no matter how hard I try to stop you.. It won't hurt to bother telling me what they are."
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Rampant Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampant Curiosity    Rampant Curiosity  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Looking around with with a dramatic flare which only Albatross could pull off so simply, the sinner laid its eyes on a chair. Grabbing the piece of metal and plastic, the sinner relaxed as it sat down slowly, taking its time considering it was in a prison. "You know, its quite nice having all the time in the world." Alba spoke casually, as it cross its leg over its left knee. As it considered Sharu's last sentence. "Possibly," Alba spoke, its demeanor changing into a more relaxed state, where the sinner no longer chuckled randomly; its grin no longer on its face. "Yes, as you say, my motives will become clear in time, but what is the point in spoiling the surprise? Afterall, you, mam, took the trouble of bringing me to the lair of one of my first homes."

Pausing for a moment, Alba took a deep breath taking in the scents and smells of its old home that it knew quite well, from the memories and actions of the original souls which made up the Soul Collector. "Ah yes, I believe this is the same place I was held in before, it saddens me that they haven't changed the decor, considering I was much weaker at that time." Alba joked, unconcerned by its predicament. "Ah yes, I don't remember you from the memories I possess, but tell me, surely you've at least read some articles on the prisoners held by the Coalition before? Rather unsavory individuals, human by the way, the bandit named Orange, and the former Kronsire? They might have been before your time in this organization, but they themselves have escaped too, and even then they were much weaker than I. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't appear I will be held here quite extensively, without back-up anyways. So I guess you are correct in your assumption that I will escape one way or another, whether I die, or I win. But this whole act has grown tiring, wouldn't we want to continue this discussion with food, perhaps?"

Moving position, Alba crossed its arms as it tried to find a more comfortable position towards the nameless interrogator standing before it. Almost like an employer judging those it has hired, Alba watched Sharu's every movement with ease, as it waited for her to do something unwarranted. "Oh! I've had a wonderful idea, how about a little trade? As I said before we are both looking for information, lets make this easy, hmm? I'm sure you, personally, want to know more about the world of Hell, considering you've supposedly escaped it, which is not uncommon for strong individuals. I guess the current regime of sinners are just shell shocked that they have grown too comfortable with their new leader."

Looking at the wall for a minute, Albatross chuckled lightly, as he moved his long hair out of his face, "yes, they have grown a bit complacent, a bit too compliant than they used to be..."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Rampant Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampant Curiosity    Rampant Curiosity  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:07 am

"I remember the reports about Orange and Kronsire from the Coalitions files.. You must remember there is a long gap in my time and theirs.. As for members escaping the Prison thats because these new defenders are individually weaker than the ones who guarded the world in my time." She didn't really take a stance but she shifted around slightly as if getting herself more loosened up in case he suddenly bolted, "unfortunately your little trade is not worth my time.. for I know all I need to of hell.. I am simply incapable of mimicking your hell gates."

Sharu's demeanor suddenly changed as her entire physiology shifted to match that of a sinner who looked like the image below.
Rampant Curiosity  Elfen-Lied-1--12-
Sharu is a completely different person both personality wise, appearance wise and by name now. The Jinteki Tenma, Inner Demon, within Sharu had suddenlt wrenched control from Sharu and in her new appearance completely felt like a sinner.

"The sinners "have" gotten to comfortable.. They require iron dominance to be turned into savage hellspawn not this freelance crap the current regime is allowing." Eon crossed her arms and started tapping her foot as she continued speaking to Alba, "Getting out of here isn't going to be as easy as you may think just because of appearances Albatross. This woman has shared uch of her tactical knowledge since she came back to the service of the humans.. They have traps and hidden weapons everywhere in this prison. I'm sure you could survive all that on it's own anyways but I thought I'd give you a little heads up."

She scoffed a bit and spat on the ground to her left before looking back up at him before summoning a long white handles scythe with a crimson blade on it to her hands which she propped against one of her shoulders.

"Unfortunately as long as I'm the sideshow in this host body I can't let you go anywhere..." Eon stated as her power continued to climb from it's previous levels which were fairly impressive to begin with, "that means either you'll start helping the coalition gain a containment on Hell or I'm going to have to rip you to pieces.."
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Rampant Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampant Curiosity    Rampant Curiosity  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:36 am

"Oh? How dreadful!" Albatross cried sarcastically, "You, of all people, cannot mimic a Hellgate? Though, your words cut deep, refusing my kind offer! Cruel world, how it does hurt the soul." Grinning, Alba regained some of its dramatic flare it had been holding back; the sinner gazing at the woman with glee, never batting an eyelid. Its dark brown eyes, tinted with yellow on the outer edges, keeping track of the woman's every movements. "I guess my proposal was naive, oh how I miss the younger ones in this organization, so much easier to pick on..." Stretching its left arm casually.

However, before a reply could be made from Sharu her demeanor changed quite unexpectedly. The human woman's personality seemingly overtaken in a few seconds by that of a more cruel nature; and, to Alba's pleasure the new personality was able to actually comment on Hell's predicament. "Oh? The woman speaks in a more cruel voice? Do tell your name! Otherwise I will have to keep being polite! Then again, I do need to work on my classiness. It has been ages since I had to be formal..." Pausing for a moment, the sinner let its hand fall to its side, grabbing the small leather pack at its side. Unstrapping the bag slowly, the sinner merely kept its gaze on the interrogator, listening to her continue to talk. "Excuse me, I am rather parched..." It spoke with a smirk as it pulled out a small water bottle, no larger than its palm.

Taking a swig from the plastic container, water dripped from Alba's wry lips as it dripped onto the dark green armor. "Your explanation of the weapons and traps is unneeded I'm afraid, this little prison is not well enough designed, as you say to keep me here by itself. But, where is the fun in breaking the toys of The Coalition? I will stay in this comfortable little room for now. So you may put your little harvesting tool away, then again its your weapon... Ke-He-He!"

Taking another swig of water, Albatross scratched its chest plate out of habit, the sinner's gaze still not having let up even a bit. "Your proposal intrigues me, you say I help the Coalition contain Hell? Surely there is something for me in this deal, I could not imagine The Coalition threatening to use me with sheer force, considering what I am. Then again, This organization has made plenty of pathetic and stupid mistakes in the past... did you know Chicago was taken over without a fight? If your organization cannot even protect the humans from the age old Espada, how do you plan to think you can contain Hell and its unruly inhabitants? This is a joke is it not?" Albatross laughed loudly as it crushed the plastic bottle with a mere pinch of its fingers.

"All joking aside, if i do follow this little scheme, what do I gain? Hm? After all, The Coalition already owes me a favor. Whether you want to debate that or not." Albatross smiled warmly, its sharpened teeth glowing in the light of the room.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Rampant Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampant Curiosity    Rampant Curiosity  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:36 pm

As the man spoke about already the coalition already owing him a favor she checked all of Sharu's memory and came up empty. She honestly had no idea what in the nine hells this man was talking about now. Which piqued more than just a little bit of her curiousity. However it didn't show on her face.

"I am Eon. A no name sinner trapped in hell probably for as long as you've been alive.. I'm not entirely sure on that.. These new sinners cause far too much attention to be attracted to themselves.. Hell's Will moves and soon I'll be the only sinner outside of hell for any length of time thanks to my vessel if this keeps up."

She cracked her neck a little bit since she hadn't really been in this form too much since climbing out of hell with Sharu. Who was sitting in the back of her own mind waiting for Eon to hurry up and get the thing to say no or yes so they could attempt to do their job.

"I'm not worried about you breaking toys in this place. There are that many that you couldn't possibly get them all. Such things can be repaired..though I'm a little chucklish over your overconfidence against them. Did you really think the humans wouldn't learn from your previous visit? They did strengthen the place..but changing it's appearance would make it too obvious.. I'm a little disappointed at your lack of insight to human ingenuity.."

This time she plopped down in a chair herself, "Besides we have called in a favor from the past from our very own family.. I do not expect you to realize the significance of that statement..just realize leaving here will be far more difficult than simply dealing with me alone. Anyways..onto your question.. I was rather blunt with it wasn't I.. We, the human race, ( Though she sounded disgusted to say that ) want a way to contain Hell's sinners. Some odd incantation..maybe some way of tracking their portals easier.. Something that would allow us to at least attempt to combat something that can't stay dead. The shinigami have been useless in this regard and contrary to the Coalitions belief I believe one of you would be willing to aid us.."

She thought about his question of his gain from this for a second but honestly came up blank, "I don't know what we could offer you in all honesty not that I care as long as you do help us. As a sinner you have no real need for substance.. no real need for medicine..or technology.. So what is it you would ask for..would be the more appropriate question than what can we offer."

As she spoke she could already feel the "family" favor she had called in reaching the prison. Though it would have been heavily masked..she felt it because of their blood relation..being too familiar with it for it to be able to successfully cloak itself from her. This made her grin a little but didn't change much else about her other than her running a hand through her now pink long hair.

"Well.. now I've accomplished my mission one way or another.. Though I do feel the urge to ask what you were talking about when you mentioned the coalition already owing you.."
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Rampant Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampant Curiosity    Rampant Curiosity  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:41 pm

"Overconfidence you say? Well I guess your lack of concern is to my advantage, merely adding better traps and the like is a fools errand, considering I have this." Albatross laughed at Eon, as it pointed to its right eye, as it blinked for a fraction of a second. Laughing abruptly at Eon's words, the sinner could not help but find the whole idea ridiculous, considering that its senses had been poking around the prison the entire time. Everything within a mile was known by Albatross. The scents, the sounds, the molecular structure, everything was within Alba's understanding in the prison, and it did not have to even lift a finger. "How unfortunate though, I should have kept that water bottle intact."

Rubbing his chin, Alba wiped the water droplets from his mouth as he continued to reply, "Ah, an old spell of sorts? Though, to be honest it would be much easier to use science to secure what you are looking for. I accept this offer of yours if you will accept my price. I find it offensive that you would try to threaten me by having the one above us, in his fancy little cloak, might I add, trying to keep me from escaping. Or maybe he just likes to to stay in one spot for kicks? Ke-He-He!" Albatross continued to chuckle as it took out a caramel from its small pack. The candy embroidered with gold leaf wrapping. "Candy? Its awfully good." The sinner offered its hand for but a second, as it took another from the small pouch and eating the candy whole, wrapping and all. The crunch of gold foil seeming to echo in the dull holding cell.

"I'll tell you what," the sinner spoke between chews, "I help you humans under the condition that I can have fun between my work shifts, I do so like inventing." Albatross grinned darkly as it waved its long hair out of its eyes again. "Is that too much to ask? Oh, and on the latter note of that favor. I played along with those boring Coalition operatives in the Truce Zone incident, I'm sure you've enjoyed the information from their reports, gratefully given by yours truly."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Rampant Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampant Curiosity    Rampant Curiosity  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:12 pm

"Do not accuse me of my Host's actions." Eon snared with venom on the word Host, "I did not summon that fool here and his presence hinders my ability to do things as well since he knows about my existence and knows to not let me run wild that man is stronger than I am so with him in the way I can't leave here either."

He went on to eat candy and agree to help the Humans in exchange for the opportunity to continue messing around every now and then as he loved to invent.. She didn't really see a problem with it because she was Eon.. but Sharu didn't like the fact she was basically saying he'd have rights even though he is a sinner..

"I do find memory on the reports from that incident in this womans skull yes.. I found the entire affair hilarious and she found it disgusting that the operatives were that useless." She chuckled a bit but remained pretty much the same as before until a burst of spiritual pressure pulsed down from the floor above and that made Eon's eye twitch, "I suppose that means that I have been found out.. going to have to cut this short before that damned fool comes down here."

She sighed and looked up at the ceiling for a moment before grumbling something incoherent because it wasn't a real word and then she looked back at Alba, "So.. you agree to help then. Wonderful.. sign this sheet and then I'll--or..rather.. Sharu..will end up taking the things to the higher ups and seeing if they find it acceptable.."
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Rampant Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampant Curiosity    Rampant Curiosity  EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:20 am

Cracking its jaw, Albatross sniffed the air as it gripped its mask at its side. Unhooking the tool, the sinner placed its toy on its face, its smiley face design grinning widely from ear to ear, as the bloodied yellow of the mask reflected a little bit of the light in the room. At the same time the sinner listened intently to the woman's spiel as she said it was not her intention to have the man upstairs watch over the discussion. All in all, Alba did not really care, nor did it feel like it should too much considering that the bargain that had been struck would secure its place among the various organizations. Smiling beneath the hideous yellow mask, Albatross stood up from its uncomfortable chair of metal and plastic. The sinner proceeding to take a pen from its never ending pouch of goodies.

Still chewing the caramel wrapping, the sinner clicked its decrepit pen, riddled with teeth marks. Taking the paper from the woman Albatross read the terms and agreements with glee. Considering that the Coalition would hound the soul collector lest he defect or breach the contract. Clicking the pen again rapidly, Alba put the end in its mouth and nibbled slowly until it finished reading the piece of paper. "Very good, very good, no loop holes... just as I would expect from an interrogator of the Coalition." Alba mumbled from under its breath. With great gusto the contract was signed in bright orange ink, that seemed to bleed through the paper itself. The dotted line reading the name "Albatross" in bold lettering. Some droplets of colored ink dripping down the end of the page as it was held up to Eon, or now Sharu.

"The deed is done, Miss Interrogator, I do hope we can work together in the future! Ke-He-He!" Albatross joked warmly, which spooked itself that it could obtain such a kind expression so easily. After a pause it continued, as it handed the contract to the woman as it waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rampant Curiosity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampant Curiosity    Rampant Curiosity  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rampant Curiosity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Cairo-
Jump to: