Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Open Threads With Orange! (Check them out!) I Need Some Active Threads... I_vote_lcapOpen Threads With Orange! (Check them out!) I Need Some Active Threads... I_voting_barOpen Threads With Orange! (Check them out!) I Need Some Active Threads... I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Open Threads With Orange! (Check them out!) I Need Some Active Threads... I_vote_lcapOpen Threads With Orange! (Check them out!) I Need Some Active Threads... I_voting_barOpen Threads With Orange! (Check them out!) I Need Some Active Threads... I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Open Threads With Orange! (Check them out!) I Need Some Active Threads... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Open Threads With Orange! (Check them out!) I Need Some Active Threads... Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Open Threads With Orange! (Check them out!) I Need Some Active Threads... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Open Threads With Orange! (Check them out!) I Need Some Active Threads... Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Open Threads With Orange! (Check them out!) I Need Some Active Threads... Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Open Threads With Orange! (Check them out!) I Need Some Active Threads... Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Open Threads With Orange! (Check them out!) I Need Some Active Threads... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Open Threads With Orange! (Check them out!) I Need Some Active Threads... Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Open Threads With Orange! (Check them out!) I Need Some Active Threads... Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Open Threads With Orange! (Check them out!) I Need Some Active Threads... Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Open Threads With Orange! (Check them out!) I Need Some Active Threads... Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Open Threads With Orange! (Check them out!) I Need Some Active Threads...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Open Threads With Orange! (Check them out!) I Need Some Active Threads... Empty
PostSubject: Open Threads With Orange! (Check them out!) I Need Some Active Threads...   Open Threads With Orange! (Check them out!) I Need Some Active Threads... EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:26 am

'ello yall, this is Orange and I'm simply posting all of my open threads that need people! Check 'em out in the links below! The first three thread links can be social are combat if need be however the fourth one is an odd mixture so read it all before you decide to join or not on the fourth thread link.

https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t1266-reanimated-corpse-sinister-enjoyment-open#7174
-Albatross and Kronsire! Tier 1-1 and tier 4

https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t1265-day-of-enjoyment-and-boredom-open
-Albatross! Tier 1-1

https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t1253-walking-death-sentence-open#7102
-Albatross and Hunt! Tier 1-1 and tier 1-5

https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t1250-rampant-curiosity-open
-Albatross and Rena's characters! Tier 1-1 and Rena's characters (since she joined the thread). Closed

All four are open!

Also I have this arena thread that still needs a staff or someone to post in it for me... its been up for months and I'm still on the first floor.

https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t1180-cruel-world-floor-one-albatross
-Albatross!
Back to top Go down

Open Threads With Orange! (Check them out!) I Need Some Active Threads...
Page 1 of 1