Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kura Kressent {WIP} I_vote_lcapKura Kressent {WIP} I_voting_barKura Kressent {WIP} I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Kura Kressent {WIP} I_vote_lcapKura Kressent {WIP} I_voting_barKura Kressent {WIP} I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kura Kressent {WIP} Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kura Kressent {WIP} Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kura Kressent {WIP} Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kura Kressent {WIP} Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kura Kressent {WIP} Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kura Kressent {WIP} Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kura Kressent {WIP} Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kura Kressent {WIP} Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kura Kressent {WIP} Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kura Kressent {WIP} Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kura Kressent {WIP} Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kura Kressent {WIP}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Kura Kressent {WIP} Empty
PostSubject: Kura Kressent {WIP}   Kura Kressent {WIP} EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:44 am

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

i]Name:[/i] Kura Kressent
True Age: 217
Sex: Female
Personality:
2.Disproving that hinrichtens are all bad
3.Pokemon
Fears:
1.Becoming a stereotypical Hinrichten
2.Natural thunderstorms
3.Being angry at

Character Appearance

Height: 5'2
Weight: 90lb
Physical Traits:
Spoiler:
Clothing: Will be stated at the first post of each thread she is in
Accessories: a small picture of her long lost brother.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Kura is not so much of a fighter. She fights more on instincts than tactics not always planing her moves out. However she doesn't do horribly on the field of battle, she can adapt to certain surroundings. But she much rather avoids a fight in the first places. Sadly and she would never admit it, her hinrichten instincts sometimes puts her into battles.
Strengths: Kura has an insane amount of spiritual pressure. She is not able to hide it herself, and can probably be sensed by even people with low sensing ability. If she could afford it she would buy some sort of item to keep it under control, but not only is money stopping her, her hinrichten instincts want her to attract combatants. She is also skilled with weapon combat, she isn't that good with ranged techniques, nor is she a good fist fighter. But she prides her self as a master for many weapons. Ones she is able to make with her ability. Kura is decent with strength, well above average, but its not a priority to keep up.
Weaknesses: Kura can not take hits to well. Her defense is below average along with her speed. And her stamina is normal for a person her age.

Abilities & Weapons

Minor Creation~
Kura has the ability to completely create anything minor or small in a 20 foot radius. The creation is completely made of her restu, but it takes form and color as a solid. She can create up to 5 objects, however if they leave the 20 feet range, they are turned back into energy and wasted in the land. Examples of what she can create are Swords, gloves, a watch, a clock. Nothing complex or large. Just simple objects. The objects are fully functional to what they are, such as the watch will work, and the only why you could tell them apart is by sensing the restu inside the object. Otherwise the clock she makes, and a normal clock will look the same. She can only create an item if she knows what it looks like and what it does. In this form, she also has to know the mechanics of the item. Some items she would have to make others first. Such as a computer. It is to complex to make all at once, however if she makes it by case, then motherboard etc then she can build a computer with that. When creating an item. A transparent cube is first form with the volume of 18feet. (3x3x3 would be the smallest cube she could make that holds 18feet volume). All electronic creations run wireless off of her energy, however items such as a watch or a clock would hardly take any that one would notice the difference.

Scan~
By placing her hand on an item, she can scan it and learn how it ticks to the fullest extent. Using this ability will allow her to make it with Minor Creation. It takes a bit for the scan to be complete. Depending on the size and complexity.

Re-Absorption~
What ever item she created, she can re absorb that item for 75% of the energy she used to create it. She has to be in contact with the item. If it leaves her 20 foot radius then the energy is lost.

Matter of Creation Manipulation~
whatever she creates, she can move at will around her. It works of the same as Byakuya's power. She doesn't need to move her hands or body in order to move the item, but moving her body will increase the speed and handling of the item. Again if it so much as leaves the 20feet radius it will dissipate instantly.

Energy Creation~
She can fire bala or cero equivalents from her hands.

Final Stage

Name: [What is the name of your ability?]
Effect:
Spoiler:
(wings included)

Inanimate Creation~
She can create almost any range of items and her own range extends 10 feet, making 30 feet of area control. She can make up to 10 small items at this point. However for every larger item, the small items she can make is lowered by 2. so either 10 small, or 5 large. The size the cube becomes for minimum is 5ftx5ftx5ft ( volume=125feet). Again the size can change, but the volume must always be 125 feet. Depending on the size and complexity will change how much energy it would take to make the item. She can make much more complex items, such as a working fridge. However these more complex electronics could put a noticeable dent in her energy. It depends on the item.

Re-Absorption Next Step~
same rules apply as its first form, however medium items she gets 75% and small items she gets 87% back.

Scan Next Step~
Scanning an item becomes instantaneous, and small items she just has to look at in order to scan. However medium and larger items require touch.

Matter of Creation Manipulation Next Step~
Items now also work on a subconscious level in movement. Such as attacking her from behind, even if she doesn't notice it in time for her own reaction, if she has created something that can block it, it will swing into action, however it does have a bit of a delay. It works just a couple milliseconds after she notices, however its reaction time to it is faster than her own. So an attack from behind can still hit her if she doesn't comprehend its existence.

Energy Creation~
She can also create Gran rey equivalent, but needs a one post cool down

Flight~
Her

Boosts: spiritual pressure x3 strength x3 speed x2

Fullbring (Optional)

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you
Appearance [What does your weapon look like and/or is it a part of you? Ex: Inoue’s hair clips and Sado’s arms]
Powers: [If the weapon / item(s) gives you special powers, explain it below]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that though this abilities are powerful they don't HAVE to be similiar to any of your other powers.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that though this abilities are powerful they don't HAVE to be similiar to any of your other powers.]

[]iBoosts:[/i]

Hyper Mode

Appearance:[i]
Spoiler:
(wings included)
[i]Abilities:

~Lasting~
This form only lasts a total of 6 posts. And the 7th post leaves all of her abilities useless for one post. However if she strains to much and causes fatigue then the cool down will last longer. Its not that she runs out of energy after 6 posts, just it becomes to much for her and she is automatically shot out of all her releases back to first form with no use of her powers for that post.

Birth Creation~
Her range extends to a full 40 feet maximum and she no longer requires the cube to create her items. Nor is Scan necessary. She can create an item just by thinking of it, whats more by inputting 25% of her soul, she can create up to 2 beasts. They are formless until created, so she can alter appearances they hold each thread. They can leave the 40 feet range due to having a piece of her soul in them, however if they die and the soul can not travel back to her own, she will be put to a near coma state. But if one is killed, the soul will shoot back to her at speeds just under shunpou. She can now create up to 16 small items. Each larger item takes up 2 as normal, so that would 8 large items, and each beast takes 8 slots.

Re-Absorption Granted from God~
within a 20foot radius, Kura no longer needs to be in contact. She get 75% from absorbing a beast. 87% from absorbing a large item, full 100% for small items.

Matter of Creation Manipulation Grand from God~
Her abilities now sense around her and can move accordingly without her even knowing. They aren't as fast as they can be, but its still all done without her necessary knowing.

Energy Creation~
Can fire one gran rey equivalent per post 3 post before a cool down, and one cero oscuros equivalent one post with a 2 post cool down.

Boosts:x4 spiritual pressure. Strength x4, defense x4

Back Drop:

Background:
Side Notes:
RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Kura Kressent {WIP} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kura Kressent {WIP}   Kura Kressent {WIP} EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:10 am

you asked if i had a problem. The answer is no. this looks fine for now. Just don't GM with it like I could possibly find a way to do so.. and you'll be fine. ( AKA no forming shit inside a foe's body.. didn't state you couldn't. )
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

Kura Kressent {WIP}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: