Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Garanzo  I_vote_lcapGaranzo  I_voting_barGaranzo  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Garanzo  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Garanzo  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Garanzo  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Garanzo  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Garanzo  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Garanzo  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Garanzo  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Garanzo  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Garanzo  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Garanzo  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Garanzo  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Garanzo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazama

Garanzo  Empty
PostSubject: Garanzo    Garanzo  EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Garanzo, Zaranoa
True Age: 244
Sex: Male
Personality: Garanzo is a player. He flirts almost constantly with any female, even the ones who are trying to kill him. No, maybe he isnt all that good at it. In fact, no, he isnt all that good at it, and so his flirting usually means nothing, but he never gives up.

Garanzo is an optimist, which is why he keeps trying to flirt no matter how many times he is shot down. This also allows him to always see the upside in any situation no matter how hopeless, which sometimes grates on others. He is socially awkard, lacking a filter at times, which makes him hard to get along with, but he does not allow this to deter him, ever, determined to make friends and get a girl, as he so delicatly puts it.
Likes: Garanzo lkes drinking, women, and parties, the latter becase the other two are there. Sadly, he is rarely invited out because of his personality.
Fears: Garanzo hides his fears well. He is able to ignore smaller fears, such as heights or snakes, but bigger, more complicated ones are his trouble. He truly fears something he can not fight against. His zanpaktou allows him to fight back against anything, but when his skill, blade, or kido are not enough, fear grips him.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 190lbs
Physical Traits:
Spoiler:
Only his left eye is red, a mark left from an old injury where blood leaked into it.
Clothing: Garanzo wears the traditional shinigami gear usually, however he has several straps hidden in the folds with which he can quickly pull the kimono into a tighter, more ninja style gard.
Accessories: Three dozen kunai hidden in his clothes, a chain and kama hidden in his clothes, several pouches of genetically enhanced onion powder hidden in his garb, and a very tiny needle hidden near his left wrist containing the poison.
He also has twin blades mounted on his wrsits (assasins creed style) and a retractable blade on his right boot that can jut out down from the side of his boot.
Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Garanzo has a rare twin zanpaktou which he uses n an underhanded when sealed. He relies heavily on his superior speed, kido abilities, tricks, and stealth to fight.
Strengths: Garanzo is very skilled in kido of various sorts, and through specialized training involving weights, he has superior speed and shunpo and is also a very stealthy warrior.
Weaknesses: Garanzo is not as strong as others so he will not engage in up front fighting unless absolutly necessary.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance:
Spoiler:
Spirit’s Name: Yurei Kamsori (ghost blade) Kumori Kamsori (shadow blade)
Spirit’s Appearance: Yurei
Spoiler:

Kumori
Spoiler:
Spirit’s Personality: Yurei is a calm, dispassionate being who frowns upon Garanos flirtatious, outgoing ways. He provides a pleasent counterbalance to Garanzos way of thinking, and if Garanzo is ever in need of advice or a good counter aregument, he will meditate and seek counsel from Yurei.
Kumori is very different, beng very hotheaded, aggressive, and impulsive. He views the idea of friends and loyaltes to be an unecessary ideal to society and thinks no ninja should have them.
Inner World:
Spoiler:
The hidden dojo, as the two zanpaktou call it, is a fully furnished japanese palace. Suits of samurai armor line the halls, beautiful paintings hang in strategic places, weapon racks are in every room.
Kidou:
Hado #42 Hasu bomb.

Spell #: 4 Spell Name: Byakurai (Pale Lightning)
Spell Information: The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.
Incantation: unknown.

Spell #: 31 Spell Name: Shakkahō (Shot of Red Fire)
Spell Information: Fires a ball of red energy at a target.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"

Spell #: 32 Spell Name: Ōkasen (Yellow Fire Flash)
Spell Information: Fires a wide arc of yellow energy at a target.
Incantation: Unknown

Spell #: 54 Spell Name: Haien (Abolishing Flames)
Spell Information: Fires a blast of purple spiritual energy. This kidou is like a stronger version of shakkaho and can catch people and objects on fire with relative ease.

Spell #: 58 Spell Name: Tenran (Orchid Sky)
Spell Information: A widening tornado-like blast is fired towards the target.
Incantation: unknown

Spell #: 63 Spell Name: Raikōhō (Thunder Roar Cannon)
Spell Information: Fires a massive wave of yellow energy at a target.
Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"

Spell #: 33 Spell Name: Sōkatsui (Blue Fire, Crash Down)
Spell Information: Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to #31, but over a wider area and with more power.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."

Spell #: 1 Spell Name: Shō (Thrust)
Spell Information: Pushes the target away from the caster.

Spell #: 79 Spell Name: Kuyō Shibari (Nine Sunlight Traps)
Spell Information: Creates eight black holes that emit spiritual energy in the personal space surrounding the target, with a ninth black hole manifesting in the center of the targets chest.

Spell #: 75 Spell Name: Gochūtekkan (Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars)
Spell Information: Summons five incredibly tall and thick pillars which are connected to each other by chains to pin a target to the ground.
Incantation: "Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end."

Spell #: 63 Spell Name: Sajo Sabaku (Locking Bondage Stripes)
Spell Information: Similar to Bakudō No. 4, but stronger, this spell binds the arms of a target.

Spell #: 62 Spell Name: Hyapporankan (Hundred Steps Fence)
Spell Information: A rod formed of energy is thrown towards the target before it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the target to the surroundings and render them immobile.

Spell #: 26 Spell Name: Kyakko (Curving Light)
Spell Information: Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object. This is not flawless. If the user inside is not trying to suppress their own reiatsu it will not work.

Custom kido: Hasu bomb
Incantation: shimmer in the shadows and light up the skies with wonder. Strike like lightning and announce your presence with the roar of dragons! (not needed, but doubles power of explosion)
Description:The user places his hand on a surface and uses the kido. A lotus flower shape appears briefly before dissapearing. It s activated when a target (other than the caster) with substantial spiritual pressure, determined by the caster, comes to close, at which point it explodes. Multiple hasu bombs can be placed in the same area and can also be set off by the casters will or can be kept from exploding by the caster. The Hasu bomb can also be stacked, making it possible to have dozens of hasu bombs in the exact same spot, all going off at once.

Spell #: 91 Spell Name: Senjū Kōten Taihō (Thousand-Hand Bright Heaven Culling-Sear)
Spell Information: Summons several spears of light that are all fired towards the same focal point where the intended target resides. The culminating explosion is exceedingly devastating.

Shikai

Call Out Command: Whisper in the dark, Yurei Kamsori. Silence them forever, Kumori Kamsori.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Abilities: Kumori can spew out a black smoke that Garanzo can see through, but others can not. Yurei can make Garanzo become insubstantial for a brief second, long enough to avoid a lfe ending slash, but he can not maintain insubstantialality for more than three seconds. Afterards he can not do it again for one post.
Boosts: Kido strength x2, speed x2

[strike]
Bankai

New Name: Yurei Ryu Kamsori, Kumori Ryu Kamsori (Ryu means dragon, so effectivly, ghost dragon blade, and shadow dragon blade)
Appearance: Both look like....
Spoiler:
Abilities: Garanzo maintains his two shikai abilities, but now he can become insubstantial for a whole post with a onepost cd. His smoke is now alo able to hide his rieatsu. He can create a 60 foot cloud of the smoke with a one post cd, it remains until blown away. He can also redirect kido and kido like abilities of those two tiers above him by catching the rieatsu attack in the tip of one, touching the ends together, and firing it out of th other. The attack must be made of rieatsu (ie, he cant catch fire) and can be stored in the tonfa before being fired. However, with each attack caught this way, the tonfa heat up and eventually will start burning his arm. He can only absorb four attacks before it becomes to hot to bear, any more and he risks serious damage and can only catch two a post, but he can fire all of it at once.
He can also clone himself up to four times, making five of him in total. These clones can last until he releases them, however any damage to the clones is damage done to him when they return to his body, and his power is split by each clone.
Boosts: Kido x3, speed x3, strength x2, agility x2

Back Drop

Background: Garanzo was born to a small family in the thirty third district of the rukongai. His family ran a small yet succesful restraunt in the area and as a young child, Garanzo often helped out by carrying trays or making deliveries to peoples houses. He became quite good at this and often had the fastest delivery times, outdoing even his older brothers. However, his speed gave way to pride, a pride that often got him into serious trouble and Garanzo learned quickly that there were plenty of situations where his speed alone would not get him out of trouble. With this in mind, he began to investigate the area. He quickly learned the area and its various hiding spots and soon his speed, coupled with his new knowledge of the areas hiding spots, was enough to protect him. From physical harm at least.

Garanzo hated the taunts, the jeers, and the insults that followed him when he ran. He was faster than the other kids in his neighborhood, why shouldnt he be proud of it? Why should he have to run away? But he couldnt fight back. He had tried of course, and gotten beat up several times. He was fast, but he was still a kid, a small one even for his age. The answer was in his own family. His oldest brother had entered the shinigami academy and was already training hard. Garanzo went to his brother and begged him to teach him. His brother, understanding his brothers plight, agreed and began teaching him a few unarmed techniques and even taught him his first kido, a great feat for a boy only ten years of age. Soon he was able to talk all the smack he wanted and no one bothered him about it, but, then again, no one wanted to be near him either.

Garanzo quickly grew lonely, a loneliness that stayed with him as he grew up. Surely someone could keep up with him, someone could match him? He quickly realized that, no, no one in his neighborhood could, and so he followed in his oldest brothers footsteps and entered into the shinigami academy.

Garanzo excelled in the academy, and again he let the pride go to his head. Again he found it difficult to make friends and was again lonely. But he refused to gve up. He trained harder every day, putting his speed and ability to find hiding spots to use and, upon graduation, was invited to the second squads specialized training dojo. There he met others who also excelled in speed and hiding, like himself, and Garanzo finally felt like he fit in. Until the other members again ignored him. Why, he wondered, why did this follow him?

Despite this, he graduated high in his class and made it to second squad with a reputation behind him. He now seeks to get even better and can often be found....oh wait....no, he cant be found as he practices his hiding skills.
Side Notes: Garanzo is of the second squad.

Last edited by Kazama on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Garanzo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garanzo    Garanzo  EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:19 am

Approvalness ness 2-1
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net