Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Avatar app ( ignore this ) I_vote_lcapAvatar app ( ignore this ) I_voting_barAvatar app ( ignore this ) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Avatar app ( ignore this ) I_vote_lcapAvatar app ( ignore this ) I_voting_barAvatar app ( ignore this ) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Avatar app ( ignore this ) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Avatar app ( ignore this ) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Avatar app ( ignore this ) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Avatar app ( ignore this ) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Avatar app ( ignore this ) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Avatar app ( ignore this ) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Avatar app ( ignore this ) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Avatar app ( ignore this ) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Avatar app ( ignore this ) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Avatar app ( ignore this ) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Avatar app ( ignore this ) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Avatar app ( ignore this ) Empty
PostSubject: Avatar app ( ignore this )   Avatar app ( ignore this ) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:58 am

Basic
Information

"Only with true understanding can anything be achieved."

Name: Rena Lisola
Appearance:
Avatar app ( ignore this ) Rena310

Rena is a 5'6 girl with a wirey muscled physic weighing a grand total of 135 pounds. She almost always wears a red shirt that and blue slightly cut up pants along with a green beret and a pair of black knuckle gloves. Her eyes are a beautiful shade of emerald green and her hair matches her shirt while being short and a bit wild but always combed down so that all the spikeness still looks a bit feminine. She has a scar on her back that travels from her left shoulder down to the bottom right side of her back ending at the waistline though her shirt generally covers this. On her feet she usually wears brown boots, though she has been seen on occasion exchanging them for normal footwear of the same color.

Personality: Rena often says that there’s no point in pushing against a wall that won’t budge, as violence tends to be the only answer at that point. As a result, She has no interest in rivalry or competition, but is more than willing to take up arms when it becomes necessary to defend herself or someone else.

Tending to be logical and complacent, She just wants to let things happen, but She often guides events, if at all possible, to work to her advantage. Rarely is she taken aback or caught off guard – as if she'd had a hunch that they would occur - and it is very difficult to cause her to lose her composure, though it has happened before. A few of her peers dislike her nonchalant demeanor and believe her to be pretentious because of it.

She often tends to get very annoyed with people who rush her for an answer but does not let it show and does not allow it to bother her for more than a few seconds. In times of urgency she will ask questions to receive information quickly, but in more placid occasions she speaks in statements and not bother to ask questions at all even if she wants to.

Another reason she would rather not speak with questions is that she sees them as an innocuous form of coercion; it is still coercion, nonetheless. Questions require answers and to give no answer at all is considered blatantly rude, putting people in a difficult social position, and to admit to not knowing the answer risks treating her inferiorly in certain situations. Statements allow another to simply ignore her comment if they are not comfortable with sharing their information and move on without giving insult.

None can deny that she likes wherever she is. as she travels alot, and when situations arise she is a force to be reckoned with, refusing to give up until her last breath. The thought of taking a life has no appeal to her and to make sure that she is never tempted to kill without good cause, she maintains a strict code of never starting a fight. She hates the sight of watching life fade away into oblivion, however, Despite her aversion, she knows that death is an inevitable part of life, and so she will fight without holding back when threatened.

Rena is a charismatic and intelligent leader-type individual. She usually likes taking her time with most matters and tasks that must be addressed. She generally doesn't care what others think of her, but tends to act amiably to those who look up to her. For all the others, she simply acknowledges them and lets them decide when they wish to encounter her. She says she pledges her loyalty to the people, but her eyes say that she is simply along for the ride.

Character's Story
"Everyone must be given their own chance to decide their own fate.. but if I happen to like them I may as well try to lend a hand."

Background: Crying, sadness, the darkness which enveloped the very corners of her human mind, Rena laid in the outskirts of the Swamp of Dreams. A twisted menacing wasteland, begotten of its life giving soil, lost into the mucky waters polluted from the wreck of the ancient ship Dreadnought. The insignia of fire proudly glimmering softly in the trickle of light from under the tree canopies. Though, beneath that metal hull of the sleeping giant lay a secret profound and dangerous. The history, nay, the saga of the young Earth Bender echoed through the chambers, emptied and silent underneath the contorted trees.

The child's tears flowing from under the former helm of the Dreadnought, Rena did not utter but a word, her memories fragmented. The young child, gifted with the powers of Earth Bending, could not help but shutter at the sound of the wind screeching across the cracks and crevices of the renowned warship. The images of her family distorted under the weight of sadness which she felt. Though as her sadness subsided she could start to recall the events of her tragic departure under the banner of the Fire Nation.

It was a calm, cool, day and the pleasant sound of the crickets chirping could be heard from the hovel of a home. The old sod house laying beyond the walls of the Earth Kingdom's fortress. While still under the domain of the the Earth King Rena and her family lived a simple, albeit harsh, life; going day to day, the child of eight years old tilled the fields of wheat and harvested the seeds of her family's plants. Under the watchful eye of her father. A stoic man, never seeming to enjoy life to the fullest as he could, but never one to cheat another. Kind, yet firm, Rena's father tried to plant those vary seeds into his own daughter.

For eight years he watched his daughter grow up with only his own hand to guide her, Rena's mother having died at childbirth. Heartbroken at the loss of his wife, he had grown more distant than what he used to be, but never forgetting to raise the daughter he had been given. Under the rule of the Earth King, Rena's father was a former soldier having lost his dominant arm in a tussle with bandits. However, through his loss he taught his daughter how to defend herself from a young age, Rena having shown potential in the art of Earth Bending.

As time past, first days then months, Rena's birthday was coming soon, and knowing her potential of power her father had decided to take her to the capital of the Earth Kingdom to apprentice her to an Earth Bender there, knowing he could not teach his daughter. Leaving the farm under the watchful eye of neighbors the two set out forth, Rena not knowing what was prepared for her, just vibrant and excited to leave the farm having never ventured into the world before. To say the least it was a quiet trip until the reach the outskirts of the city, the caravans plying their trade as they moved quickly across the dirt paths.

At this point, starring up at the large metal gates of the fortress, Rena's eyes glimmered in anticipation as she walked through the gates, astounded how everyone else moved along their daily lives, travelers and peddlers alike, not taking in the gorgeous beauty of the elegantly made gateway. Being ushered along by her father the two arrived at an inn where they stayed their first night. The moon risen and the streets quiet under the layer of stars and darkness. For here started the beginning of Rena's tragedies. In but a few hours she would be nine years old in a fantastic place.

But as all good things must finally come to an end, there was a light from under the door a flickering light, odd and quaint nothing a small candle should be. Inspecting it further the temperature had grown warmer, the doorknob hot to the touch, Rena yelping as her hand burned upon touching the framed metal. At that moment her father awoke, stammering in the dark he tripped from his bed, the floorboards hot. Realizing that the place had caught on fire in an instant, Rena's father moved quickly as he snatched up his daughter, kicking down the door with his wirey sinews, the door frame cracking under the weight of the former soldier.

The blaze glowing bright orange in the night as shouts from outside the inn could be heard, people shouting for dirt and water to put out the fire. Watching the flame from the open doorway, he looked at the window, knowing he was three stories from the ground. Taking a deep breath he whispered to Rena that everything would be fine, as she clutched her burned hand. Charging forward with adrenaline the father moved as kicked dived head first, using his one good arm to old onto Rena from slipping. Glass gashing the skin of her father as he fell, bracing the fall for his daughter as he fell to the ground in mere seconds. A loud thud could be heard as it echoed. The impact killing him in an instant, his brain dashed across the surface of the cobblestone road, body beaten and battered.

Nindo: Everyone has the right to decide their own fate.
Catchphrase: Ya know? Oi! Bloody Hell. Ain'tcha.
  • Rum
  • Kittens
  • Dirt
  • Fighting
  • Willful Women

Dislikes:

• Sexist men
  • Cowards
  • Scotch
  • Rats
  • Flying

Class Information
"Sometimes you get the lesson only one time, and it is pass or fail…"

Nation: Earth
Title: Sojourner ( It means Traveller )
Element: Earth

Fighting Style: Rena Lisola emphasizes a very unique fighting style that consists of two style types. Explosive and Pressure. With pressure she focus' mainly on setting her enemy up to be forced on the defensive while trying to create openings in said defense. Once the opening is created, ( or if she just feels like it ), She will then proceed with the explosive type where she begins putting out high powered earth bending attacks to overwhelm her opponents before their guard can be put back up, ( or just cuz she can smash them with rocks ). when it comes to range Rena has no qualms about short ranged combat, this includes melee combat if neccesary, but is totally comfortable using her attacks from afar as she deems fit. Overall she is very experienced despite her young age and can put even a veteran on his toes if he/she is not careful when handling Rena. When it comes to melee combat Rena does not stick to one category of martial arts style as, despite her age, she has come to the realization that only have one art would limit her too much against certain opponents. As such she has trained diligently in nearly any hand to hand art she can find and is a quick learner allowing her to mimic martial arts moves she may see or even alter them to fit better with what she requires. She is not a master but her ability to learn quickly may convince some people that she is.

Bending Stage: Stage One.

Special Abilities:

Major: Earth Bending - Despite her young age and lack of training she is am excellent and quick to learn Earth Bender. Being easily capable of great feats with her bending that would impress even masters. Her control over earth bending has been shown to be great enough that it may seem like she is physically superhuman as she can form craters in the ground with a stomp of her foot. This, however, is nothing more than pure earth bending.

Minor: None.

Weaknesses:

Major: Fear of Flying - She has a crippling fear of flying. It may not be impossible to get her onto an Air Bison or a flying machine but it will certainly be difficult and an absolute last resort. She is an earth bender and as such she is only comfortable with her feet on the ground.

Minor: None.

RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: