Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Ser Knight I_vote_lcapSer Knight I_voting_barSer Knight I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Ser Knight Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Ser Knight Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Ser Knight Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Ser Knight Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Ser Knight Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Ser Knight Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Ser Knight Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Ser Knight Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Ser Knight Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Ser Knight Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Ser Knight Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Ser Knight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuri
Kuri

Ser Knight Empty
PostSubject: Ser Knight   Ser Knight EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:06 pm

False daylight mimic'd downwards from the trees above, spread itself along the city of Atlantis. What should've been simply water all around them, looked like blue skys and warm yellow heat from the sun. An interesting technology indeed. The false daylight showed the beauty of the city around them; the buildings, the fountains, even the sidewalks were beautiful. The entirety of the lost city of Atlantis was extraordinarily beautiful.

Too beautiful, Kanade Tachibana thought to herself as her golden eyes searched her surroundings for the hundredth time. This was all she had to look at down here under the Bermuda Triangle, other than the people, but they were mostly ugly or simply irritating to watch. People in general were irritating to her, save a select few. So instead, she stared around the beautiful city and longed for the actual sun on her face.

Who knew how long that would take though. The leadership of Regno Nero seemed never to truly need her abilities in their missions. At least not yet. She was a very patient person, but she was starting to get pissed off that she never got to do anything. For fuck's sake, she was a Knight. She was one of the best of the best and she never got a single assignment.

Kanade shook away her feelings towards the matter, at least she could still spar and be apart of Rena's unit. She was truly a badass, something to aspire to be like as she grew in power. Perhaps one day, she will be as powerful as Rena. A movement beside Kanade caught her attention and she forgot what she was thinking about. Her golden eyes moved slowly to where the movement was made, her face showing no emotion as per usual. The person there began speaking to her, despite the fact she was deaf. Good thing though, she could lip read and this particular person knew she could.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Ser Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ser Knight   Ser Knight EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Rena had been looking for Kanade due to wanting to get out of the underwater city and do something on the ocean's surface on one of the islands. Luckily it became easy to do as she heard someone talking while she was looking around, causing her to look in that direction and realize the voice was talking, or trying to at least, to Kanade. She walked over and bumped into the conversation a bit rudely...but honestly she couldn't have cared less what the person was saying. She wanted outside and she knew Kanade would feel the same by now. After all neither one had gotten a mission in a long time.

The boy who had tried talking to Kanade, mostly because he liked her, got a bit irritated with Rena after she handed Kanade a note, "You going up with me Kanade?" and tried to step up to her and tell her how rude she was currently being and that she needed to either go away or wait. Normally Rena was nice and polite however she was in a big cabin fever moment and didn't have much patience for anyone even implying that she needed to stay put any longer than the 15 minutes it would take her to go from here to the Sea Elevator.

..So she backhanded him without moving her body at all other than her arm and sent him backwards a good dozen feet. That shut him up during his ramble about politeness. By now she assumed Kanade would be looking at her so she could talk instead of making another note, "I'm going up. Which means you can come with me. Grand be damned he didn't tell me and Ichi we'd be stuck down here being bored for this long."

"Ichi" the talking black cat with a male voice who was truely Yoruichi, though no one knew this..not even Rena and Grand, was now visible by Rena's leg before she jumped up and sat on Rena's shoulder and just stared at Kanade like a normal cat would. She had been keeping track of all the information she could get ahold of on anyone in this place..but other than Kanade being deaf she didn't know much about her.

Whether Kanade agreed to come on the Sea Elevator with Rena or not she'd start going in that direction because her cabin fever was starting to become very very volatile. If ANYTHING tried to stop her at this point she'd rip them apart while trying to go to the elevator anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kuri
Kuri

Ser Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ser Knight   Ser Knight EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Kanade was simply staring at the boy in front of her with a blank expression, she herself was ready to backhand the boy. He had to have known that she wasn't even staring at his lips, her way of ignoring everything someone had to say. She was staring the boy directly in the eye, contemplating the different ways she could possibly traumatize the boy and get him out of her face. Pluck an eye, bite off a lip, pull a tooth or maybe even fishhook her finger through his cheek. These were all becoming very plausible solutions to newest issue, before a note was pressed in her face.

Her golden eyes flicked over to the being holding them with almost a deadly look, before seeming to brighten a little. Her hand lifted to remove the note and read it. Rena was going up? Were there orders, something to do?! She perked up and lifted her head to begin speaking, but stopped suddenly. The boy was now irking the hell out of Rena and she back handed him back a dozen feet backwards. This caused Kanade to burst into a small giggle fit, before looking back up at the girl.

She was going up without orders? This day was beginning to become a very excitable day for Kanade. First, Rena dealing with an obsessive boy for her and two, breaking all the rules and three? Three was getting out of this underwater hell hole. Whether or not it was only a few hours, a few hours could get rid of this cabin fever feeling inside her. Then the black kitty that Rena called "Ichi" jumped up on her shoulder and she stared it coldly for a moment. A talking cat irritated her for reasons she couldn't really explain, but it was probably cuz it was unnatural.

Rena began to move and she popped up from her seat and followed the girl happily. With a small half jog, she caught up with Rena and was now walking by her side purposefully. Her golden eyes looked around the trio at all of the others that had gathered down here and noticed something she hadn't before. They all backed up and gave them a wide berth to walk in, an obvious gesture knowing their strength. That prided Kanade, though she would never show it on her face.

She turned her head and looked at the woman walking next to her, curiosity in her voice and eyes. It seemed that Rena was one of the only ones she should any emotion to these days. "So what are we going up to the surface for? Other than to breath, I mean... Have any ideas of what to do?" When she spoke, her voice was soft and almost like a typical human teenagers, just quieter and less bubbly.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Ser Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ser Knight   Ser Knight EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:26 pm

"none whatsoever.. I just want the HELL out of this damn underwater bubble." Rena grumbled as she continued towards the elevator which was being overseen by it's current shifts guards. They quickly assembled into their dutiful positions and crossed spears so that Rena could not simply walk past them and into the elevator.

"By order of Grand Chat we are not to let anyone enter or leave at this time." The guards said as if repeating something that had been pounded into their skull, "We're sorry but not even you Ser Rena may leave freely."

"I don't recall asking." She said as she stepped forward and grabbed both of the spears blocking her before turning on one foot and hurling the poor bastards into the nearby water fountain. She was going out for "real" air. Grand be damned. He promised her combat and she had gotten nothing so far except boredom.

"Come along then Kanade.." She said after looking to Kanade so that she could understand, the proceeded to get on the elevator and activate it to take the two to the surface. The whole trip took maybe 15 minutes but once they got outside Rena took several deep breaths as if she had been suffocating the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Ser Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ser Knight   Ser Knight EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Kanade gave a small giggle, showing a small amount of emotion, though Rena had always done that. One of the very few who could. Though she found it funny, she definitely agreed with the woman and there was no argument at all... This so called "Underwater Bubble" was simple a pain in the ass and was nothing more but making Kanade claustrophobic. So she followed the woman obediently and somewhat silently for a while, though she was going to speak before the guards got in their way.

The golden eyed girl gave a roll of her eyes and looked off to the side. She figured she wouldn't even have to move a muscle, Rena would deal with them better than Kanade ever could. Kanade would've killed them instead of simply tossing them aside and it wasn't worth the trouble. So why bother with it? When she glanced back, she did exactly as she thought she would and tossed the rag dolls into a fountain, before continuing forward. This again, caused the girl to give a small quieter giggle.

She stood next to Rena for the longest fifteen minutes of her life in that elevator. The anticipation of reaching the surface was making the ride take ages and even made her chest feel heavy. The girl continuously glanced at Rena to make sure she wasn't talking to her, but she never did and so Kanade remained silent. That was the majority of their friendship so far, silence and combat. But even when they did speak, Kanade enjoyed it. It was an odd feeling to enjoy someones company instead of despising it.

Finally, when the doors opened to the surface Kanade trudged out and fell to her knees. After four long deep breaths, the girl collapsed on the ground and hugged it with a small giggle. She never felt so happy to be outside, or hell, never felt this happy period. She popped back up onto her feet and looked at Rena with a small smile, "Never thought I'd enjoy fresh air this much..."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Ser Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ser Knight   Ser Knight EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:06 pm

"Agreed.. that stupid bastard has kept us cooped up with nothing to do for too long..Next time I see him I'll slug HIM one instead of the guards.." Rena said as she found a grassy bit of land a few yards away and sprawled herself on it as if trying to become one with the grass, "Ah..land..air.......bugs..." She had to let that actually register for a moment, "BUGS!?!?" She leapted up and in a burst of spiritual energy all the poor bugs were disentegrated, "..much better."

She looked around the highly secret and guarded area outside the Elevator and sighed visibly before turning to Kanade and making sure she had her attention somehow before speaking, "I don't get him and his stupid secrets. Whats the point of gathering fighters if all he's doing is keeping them off the battlefield? We've had no orders. We've barely seen or heard from Grand himself. It's like all he did was scoop us up and toss us in a dumpster for safekeeping."

Yoru"Ichi" quipped up at this point, already on Rena's shoulder and thus already facing Kanade's direction, "Perhaps that is his entire intention. He could be trying to protect everyone from something crazy he is about to try." She doubted it very highly, but she was still undercover, even from Rena, so she could not act as if she was not part of the group like Rena was currently, even if it was because of Rena's current memory problem. The cat's eyes however could not help but eventually drift and just stare at Kanade. It wasn't that yoruichi thought she was a threat or anything..something about her just seemed..off.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Ser Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ser Knight   Ser Knight EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:04 am

Grand heard bits and pieces of the conversation as he come to pass nearby. He was worried his members would become restless with his secrecy to the world. Ever since his previous attack at once point he has become a bit more cautious. That attack before was the gauge the enemy's and security, he by no means meant to lose one of his comrades at that time or anything that happened that day. That's when he decided he wasn't gonna be able to accomplish his plans with ravaged hollow, someone such as Arngrim is much better to rule. Barbarianism against barbarianism, he would make much more use then Grand could ever. However still the topic on hand, how to keep his comrades from getting to restless, Rena was a harder story due to her identity, he in no way wanted people to know who she was yet, Although his mind began to have some fun.

He remember he needed some chores done, however it was something he wanted to keep to himself, he normally tried keeping the work on himself however he forgotten some of his comrades wanted fun to, he instantly warped to his office and back to the same place holding a folder. “ I Hear you two are quite bored with the scenery here” he smiled walking down with a folder in his hand. “I am sadly aware that I haven't been putting much missions within Regno Nero, however you have opened my eyes to the restlessness of my comrades, I can't keep everything low for to long. I was planning on getting some things ready for the future, maybe you two would be able to help me in this scenario” he put the folder on a nearby table. Inside the folder was a series of Orders that were originally meant for himself, however still written in his own handwriting.

'A rise of world terrorist have come up slightly in the country of North Korea. They have obtained Nuclear devices and the leader of the country and a descendant of Kim Jong-il is visiting the facility to take a look at the progress of such devices. The area is very tight in security, so a secret assassination is out of the question. This man must be taken down at the facility and the nuclear devices brought to Atlantis to be disposed off without giving to much harm to the earth in terms of radiation. Publicity matters little however keep identity a secret and any attempt for someone to visually see the identity. Destruction must not reach the devices, kill all those in the way of completing the task and prioritize the death of Kim Jon-Il The VIII. Mission date: 1 weeks from now. Any equipment requests must be placed at the acceptance of this mission.'

He waited for them to read the whole assignment. “Does this seem interesting enough to rid you of your claustrophobia. I was planning on taking it myself to not endanger anyone in the accident of a nuclear explosion, but I have been strapped for time of late. If you would like to help, please let me now” he smiled and waited for a reply, he wasn't the most hopeful for an answer, and his face did not betray those thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Kuri
Kuri

Ser Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ser Knight   Ser Knight EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:33 pm

Kanade giggled a little to herself as Rena had her minor little freak out about the bugs. She never understood the girls pure disgust with the tiny little critters. Kanade, herself, didn't mind them at all... That was as long as they didn't bite her or decide that her bed was also their bed. That was rather annoying and she'd rather not sleep with bugs. The thought sent a small shiver down her spine. A small movement made by her dear Ren Ren caught her eye and she turned her attention back to the conversation at hand.

As Rena ranted all she could think of was how right she really was about it all. The man had collected a huge assortment of highly trained and powerful beings and then didn't do anything with them. What was the point? Why just safe guard the powerful and not use them? Her eyes looked up from the girls lips and to her eyes, before she spoke herself. "I agree, I certainly feel that he has something planned that he's waiting for or he is worried about something... worried about using his assets. But what's the point? Too many of us are getting bored."

Then the cat spoke up, which made the girl raise an eyebrow curiously. That cat was a mystery to her yet and why could it talk? She had odd feelings about the damned thing, but she always kept it to herself and besides, what was she actually feeling about the cat anyway? She couldn't pin point it herself, so why express said feelings. Then again, the cat had a point, despite how difficult it was for Kanade to understand her... Her mouth didn't move the way a humans did. "Indeed..." Was her simple reply.

It took a little bit of time for Kanade to realize that Rena was looking at something other than her, so she turned her head to follow her gaze and nearly jumped in surprise. She missed the entire first half of what Grand had said, but she caught enough to realize that he was planning on giving her and Rena a mission. As the man placed a folder down on a nearby table, Kanade glanced over at Rena curiously. After a small amount of confused stares, Kanade approached the folder cautiously, before opening it and reading it slowly. As her eyes scanned the words written down on it. Once she was done, her eyes turned to Rena her expressionless look was back since she wasn't alone with Rena anymore.

"What do you think, Rena?" She spoke short and simply, with the expressionless tone she used with other people around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ser Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ser Knight   Ser Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Ser Knight
Page 1 of 1