Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kain Lasdren I_vote_lcapKain Lasdren I_voting_barKain Lasdren I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kain Lasdren Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kain Lasdren Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kain Lasdren Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kain Lasdren Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kain Lasdren Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kain Lasdren Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kain Lasdren Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kain Lasdren Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kain Lasdren Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kain Lasdren Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kain Lasdren Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kain Lasdren

Go down 
+2
Orange
Zenke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Kain Lasdren Empty
PostSubject: Kain Lasdren   Kain Lasdren EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:45 am

Hollow Template

Basic Information

Name: Kain 'Darkblade' Lasdren
True Age: 32
Sex: Male
Personality: Kain is a dark brooding type. He is a monster at the core, relishing the spreading of death and terror among his leaders's enemies. He does not follow any person willingly and must be tamed in battle. He has a treacherous side and is not to be trusted to much by anyone, good or evil, and is unfit for a position of power, or to lead. He also will not follow anyone other than the person who has won his sword, making him an liability when placed under a different commander.

Since his death he's become far more independent. He has very few memories of the life before, but some things stick. His desire to have someone strong to follow is still there but he's become much harder to tame as he's become a very instinct driven creature. He will follow only the strongest, and unless someone can earn his loyalty he is likely to change sides for the sake of survival.

He has a seething hatred for dark mages and will hunt them relentlessly and kill them if they cross his path. He has not forgotten the face of his killer, and though he seen him die he believe the man is still alive. His main goal is to hunt down and kill the man, but not die this time.

He has a feral nature befitting a wild animal, and since his rebirth as a hollow he is almost just that. He has an overwhelming desire to feed and sometimes cant control it, which results in him attacking powerful foes. However he wont eat humans unless they possess dark magic.

Fears: Death, no food, fire
Hollow Form: Adjuchas

Character Appearance

Kain Lasdren Demons10

Height: 6'2
Weight: 166lbs
Physical Traits: He is tall, appearing human to any who see him normally. He wears a long dark cloak that covers his entire body. His face, and hollow mask are obscured by the deep hood and its quite difficult to make out anything beyond a pair of glowing eyes under the mask. Under the cloak is a pair of arms, legs a torso with a demon mouth filled with razor sharp teeth in it and six tentacles. Kain does not remove the cloak when eating, but pulls his victims under the cloak with the tentacles and devours them that way.  Even when fighting its difficult to see anything under there but it is an image so horrific it puts most hollow to shame. He constantly emits a dark fog like smoke from his body that makes seeing anything within the cloak difficult. The cloak also automatically repairs itself of cuts.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Kain fights tactically, planning his moves in advance. He uses his various abilities to change the battle and turn it in a direction he likes. He is a master of melee combat, well versed in the use of swords, daggers, axes, spears and any bladed pole arms, as long as it has an edge he can use it.

Kain despises guns and avoids using them. He likes to get in close when fighting, and if the opponent tries to get away he uses his ranged abilities to attack. If he's overwhelmed he may fall back to set a trap for his enemy.

Kain is incredibly acrobatic and agile. He has excellent Reflexes and reacts to danger on instinct. When attacked from behind, from an unseen location, or caught unaware he is likely to react on instinct, dodging out of danger. when he is in single combat where he can see his opponent this wouldn't kick in, and his heightened reflexes wouldn't mean he auto dodges, it just increases the chances to avoid a sneak attack.

Since his death and rebirth as a hollow his powers have become more advanced. They are still very close range but devastating when used correctly. His resistance to Ice has taken a massive boost though his resistance to fire is alos very high.

Strengths: Speed: Kain is incredibly fast, and matched with his high speed regen he is very hard to take down in close combat.
High speed regen: Kain has exceptional high speed regen,
Reflexes and Acrobatics: Kain has advanced reflexes (described above) and very acrobatic, capable of ninja flips and free running across rooftops to chase down a mark.
Stealth: Kain is excellent at keeping himself, and his reiatsu, hidden outside of combat.
Ice: Kain has a 75% resistance to cold attacks. Any ice that touches him can be converted into his own, though it stil does damage.
Dark magic: 25% resistance.

Weaknesses: Stamina: Kain puts allot of energy into killing his foe, and tires himself quite fast. (fatigue after 7 posts for 3 posts)
Durability: His ability to take punishment has dropped to just below average.
Fire: Kain is naturally colder than other people, and while this keeps him comfortable in snowy environments, he doesn't fair well against fire or heat based abilities, taking 50% extra damage.
Holy Magic: 25% weakness to holy energy.

Special traits: Tainted: During the process of his death, he was tainted by Alexai's clone's spiritual energy, giving his energy attacks a dark magic edge, along with a mild weakness to holy and resistance to dark magics. His spiritual pressure, while mostly hollow also has a dark feel to it, but its something only spellcasters may pick up.

Hollow Powers

Adjuchas Appearance: See above
Adjuchas Abilities:

Name: Frost Edged blades
Effect: Kain Can create blades of black ice, that are as strong as zanpakuto steel, and can come in several forms, ie greatsword, longsword, dagger, scimitar, spear, halberd, but it has to be a bladed weapon. These blades are attuned to Kain, and if anyone else, even an ice user, picks up one of these blades, it will stick to their hand and cause nasty ice burns through gloves. This only happens if the weapon is picked up or grabbed by anyone but Kain.

Name: Cold touch.
Effect: Kain is cold to the touch. He can coat anything he touches in ice if he so wishes, including the ground as he walks. The ice is slick and easily slipped on, although it doesn't effect Kain. This can be turned on and off as he pleases. He can also leave a streak of ice behind him as he uses blurr to travel quickly. only affects inamiate objects, excluding Zanpakuto or soul bound weaponry

Name: Dark fog
Effect: Kain constantly emits a dark fog around his body particulary under his cloak, making it very difficult to see. It also helps hide him when he is standing in shadows, giving him an almost incorporeal look and aiding his stealthy nature.

Name: Tentacles
Effect: Kain's six tentacles are capable of reaching up to ten feet. they cannot weild dark ice weapons but can hold and throw his ice javalins, with slightly less accuracy.

Name: Ice manipulation
Effect: Kain can create and control ice with ease. He does not need water to do so. He can do various things, from shooting spikes of ice, or creating a one foot thick wall to block an attack. It is limited to an object of 5 foot squared, so it could be 10 foot long but would have to be 1 foot thick only.  He can use this ability without limits, but the more he uses it the faster he'll tire himself out. The ability is disabled when he enters fatigue state. This has a range of 100 ft.

Name: Ice blast
Effect: A freezing blast of cold energy with the power of a cero. When it explodes large spikes of ice forms in the spot it hits. The ice left behind can be manipulated.

Name: Frozen Lance
Effect: Kain forms a 9ft long lance made of ice. When he strikes something, the tip explodes with a cold blast equivalent to two cero, but Kain is safe from the explosion despite the close range. Can be thrown but the range isn't that great as its ment to be thrust into somebody. 2 post cooldown.

Name: Ice javalin
Effect: Kain can create javalins of ice that explode with the force of two bala in an cold energy blast on impact. Smaller versions of the Frozen lance, these are Ideal for throwing and go long ranges. He can create more than one and throw them rapidly and long ranges. They're also good for close range but not as good.

Name: Scatter Cuts
Effect: Kain fires a crescent blade of ice from his sword or a tentacle. It spins through the air until it hits something and cuts into them before exploding long shards of ice everywhere. The ice shards then explode with the force of bala when they hit something. 3 per post

Name: Mega Ice blast
Effect: Kain fires a larger more powerful blast of cold energy at the power of a cero oscuros. It explodes leaving a 30 ft area frozen by large ice shards. 5 post cooldown.

Name: Hail
Effect: A hail of fist size balls of ice hail from above a designated point in a 30 ft radius. Each ball does a bala worth of cold energy damage on impact. 2 post cooldown.

Name: Frozen Reckoning
Effect: this is a three stage final attack. First, the area around Kain for 100 meters freezes over and scatterings of ice spikes form. It moves with Kain and in the presence of fire will continue to form. This lasts until the final goes off. The second stage begins 1 post in, as it starts to hail bala powered shards of ice that explode on impact. They fall harmlessly on Kain but will hurt anyone else including allies, and cause more ice spikes to form. This lasts 2 posts. The third stage happens after the hail stops, as every spike of ice within the 100ft area around Kain explodes upwards 100ft into the air with the force of a cero and a 10 ft blast radius, creating a devastating 100ft area of destruction. While possible, its very difficult to escape without being injured if not knocked out. Kain is left in fatigue state after using this ability.

Boosts: Speed x3, strength x3, durability x3 Reiatsu x3

Vasto Lorde Appearance: Pending?
Vasto Lorde Abilities:

Back Drop

Background: Kain was born in Germany, but did not reside there for long before his parents were killed and he taken by a strange society of assassin trainers. He knew only what they showed him his entire life. He was raised to kill efficiently without causing a mess or getting caught.

The training was brutal, and his every millisecond of brain activity was monitored, and watched for signs of insanity or mental degeneration. Such things were countered with drugs and other methods. By the age of 15 he was ready and sent on his first mission, which he preformed without a hitch. Though his young mind was slightly influenced by what he'd seen.

Kain was taught to serve only one master, and not obay the orders of any other person. He took this to heart, it shaped the man he is in the current day. Every mission he was sent on changed him from the mindless drone they'd trained, and he eventually began to enjoy what he did. He also became curious about the world, though he rarely spoke of what he'd seen outside his compound.

Kain grew up knowing only one person, his handler. A girl named Alice, who was not much older than him. She was trained to monitor his brain waves and watch for dangerous activity. A person who could be his freind, to keep him sane and relay his orders. He was taught to obay her. As Kain became a better assassin, he was sent on longer missions, their team was better trusted, and soon he wasn't required to return to the compound so often.

Kain's will was stronger than they understood though, and that was never reported because Alice had fallen for him, unstable as she was, and she didn't want to loose him. She kept him under control, the only person that could, despite the exposer of the outside world. Alice was possibly the only person he liked, and the only one he'd ever called friend.

Kain did his best to control himself, and at times was going insane. His will to keep Alice safe from the organisation that controlled them was strong and he started to level out again, and become more normal, even more efficient. But eventually something went wrong, as it always does.

An overseer paid them a visit one day. A random check that ruined everything. He discovered Alice had been witholding information about Kain, and shot her in the head before Kain could even blink or stop him. Kain went into a fit of psychotic rage and tore the place apart in his attempts to kill the man. It was then, when his powers emerged for the first time. Kain lost his knife fighting with the man and was about the die, when a blade of freezing black ice formed. He didn't think twice, just drove it into the over seer's throat.

After Alice's death Kain changed again. He was a monster, his only wish to kill. Masterless he searched for the strongest one out there, killing as he pleased. The Overseers were furious and sent men after him, but his powers gave him the upper hand, and kain killed most before they got close enough to shoot.

Kain was 24 when alice died, and 8 years passed, constantly being hunted, fighting, and maturing into a more stable human untouched by the overseer's influences. He never touched a gun after her death, forsaking them for his more up close and personal fighting style. He continued his search for a master worthy of him, and he could have ended up on the bad side had he met someone like Arngrim wolfcloak first. As it was, it was Parius Ryokotei who tamed him.

After a series of bloody battles Kain was finally killed in a fight with clone of Alexai Romanov, a powerful dark sorceror. Kain gave as good as got and avenged his former lover in battle. His body and soul sucked into a blackhole spell, Kain then found himself in hueco mundo, tainted by the clone's energy. His dark personality converted him quickly and he grew in power rapidly, though he remembered almost nothing of his former life, other the faces of Yuri and Alexai Romanov.

During his brief stay in hueco mundo before he went back to earth to kill Alexai, Kain ran into the Vasto Lorde Sen, who showed himself to be a potential master. Sen decided to try and eat him first, but after a fierce fight an arrancar drove the vasto lorde away and offered Kain a chance for power. But the Vasto Lorde had become interested in the hollow assassin, and now there were two forces out to gain Kain's allegance.
Side Notes:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Zenke on Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:23 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Kain Lasdren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Lasdren   Kain Lasdren EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:09 pm

Cold touch - You say he can coat anything with ice I hope this does not include other characters that are not NPC without their permission, or if so the ice isn't has harmful in some way shape or form. This just needs a bit more clarification.

Sonic Resonance. - A little more clarification, what about people with mechanical aspects in them would that be effect as well? because sonic shock waves can be quite powerful considering their high resonation with particular materials. Basically I want to know if this would effect character's since I don't want people having their insides damaged from this sonic wave.

Those are the only major problems I saw on the first run through.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Kain Lasdren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Lasdren   Kain Lasdren EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:18 pm

No to both of those. Made appropriate mods to the wording.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Kain Lasdren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Lasdren   Kain Lasdren EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:22 pm

Approved Tier 1-4
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Kain Lasdren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Lasdren   Kain Lasdren EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Seconded
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Kain Lasdren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Lasdren   Kain Lasdren EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:29 pm

Edits complete.

+ added to personality.
+ Expanded fighting style.

- Removed Sound abilities.

+ Added summoning ability to each stage.
+ added flash freeze to final stage.
+ added fullbring.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

Kain Lasdren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Lasdren   Kain Lasdren EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:19 pm

New modifications are approved.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Kain Lasdren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Lasdren   Kain Lasdren EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:58 am

Seconded
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Kain Lasdren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Lasdren   Kain Lasdren EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:41 pm

I have finished modifications now.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Kain Lasdren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Lasdren   Kain Lasdren EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:34 pm

Mega Ice blast: try a five post cooldown...unless those ice shards after the explosion is just for show. Then it's four.

And that's pretty much it...though I might be underestimating the final move a little bit...

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Kain Lasdren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Lasdren   Kain Lasdren EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:32 pm

That was supposed to be 4 anyway. XD Or a gran rey, I cant remember, eitherway something got mixed up, my bad. I've put down as 5 posts. The ice is manipulatable, and people might get stabbed/cut on it since its a spike block of ice forming around the area it hit. It wont encase any body though. I'll let you decide what it should be.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Kain Lasdren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Lasdren   Kain Lasdren EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:58 pm

I was thinking it would encase people...not enough that they can't break out of it, but still enough to be a hindrance, so thanks for the correction. But it could still spike out and nick someone, though the chances of that happening is kinda slim...I'll let Orgoth have the final say on it.

first approval.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Kain Lasdren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Lasdren   Kain Lasdren EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:52 pm

Seems fine. It'll be nice to have another cryomancer for Elsa to crush! Lol jk.
Approved.
You can move it yo damn self Razz
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Sponsored content

Kain Lasdren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Lasdren   Kain Lasdren Empty

Back to top Go down

Kain Lasdren
Page 1 of 1