Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The beginning(Private) I_vote_lcapThe beginning(Private) I_voting_barThe beginning(Private) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The beginning(Private) I_vote_lcapThe beginning(Private) I_voting_barThe beginning(Private) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The beginning(Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The beginning(Private) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The beginning(Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The beginning(Private) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The beginning(Private) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The beginning(Private) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The beginning(Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The beginning(Private) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The beginning(Private) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The beginning(Private) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The beginning(Private) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The beginning(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The beginning(Private) Empty
PostSubject: The beginning(Private)   The beginning(Private) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:31 am

It had been several days since Zaer had integrated the "Program" that Dr. Terio designed to create her.. She had since then entered a state of hibernation to speed the process up. Now she had finished and was wandering the streets of roaming wondering where to start. Because of the errors between her new sentience caused by her artificial intelligence from taking in the "program" she wasn't just a mindless killing machine..

Someone bumped into her at this point and fell over. Immediately getting up and beginning to apologize just for their skull to be grabbed and crunched by her left hand. She didn't feel happiness for killing, nor anger, nor sorrow.. She hadn't yet gotten used to her emulatable emotions..and thus had started her travels with her combat visor down..which aided in keeping her focused on her objective to end all forms of existence..As well as increased her capacity to detect any form of life.

Needless to say the populated city of Rome didn't respond well to the fact she just crushed someone's skull as an after thought...nor did she show any signs of caring. She simply continued to walk through the city while people fled in terror from her..except the few police that happened to be in the area..they shot at her..which did literally no good as the bullets either bounced off and hurt other people and objects or, depending on the calibers, flattened against her body as it's metal failed against her metal body.

She had continued walking even while being fired upon until a good dozen police were encircling her in the middle of the street.. Then she actually did something about their presence. She moved quickly..running first at police infront of her and then doing a swift circle while still inside the police's encirclement attempt..while this happened her cords acted as whips and stabbed into the skulls of each of the officers from the temples on both sides of the head to ensure they stay'd dead.

After mere seconds she continued her walk and left the circle of dead police behind her.. Zaer was tracking high energy readings and was not going to leave until she assessed the level she was currently on..so that she could make modifications over time and improve so that she could indeed eventually carry out her primary directive..

....Destroying everything that exists until only she remained.

Last edited by Rena on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(Private)   The beginning(Private) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:54 am

Her wanton destruction of life did not go unnoticed. Two members of the former squad thirteen, and a member of squad two had alredy noticed her and were moving to intercept her. The three gathered in the ancient colliseum of rome and waited patiently, Kazama, Asuma, and Garanzo all in shikai already, and all pumping out as much spiritual energy as they could. They didnt know what this thing was, didnt even wanna know, but she was a danger to humans. They would not tolerate her murderous ways.

Asuma nodded to the others as he stood patiently in the center of the colliseum. Garanzo had been the one to see the attacks and for someone as fast as him, it was easy to get back to the others and get this set up within moments. And now they simply had to wait.

Asuma looked down at his sword, already in shikai. Garanzo had said this thing easly repelled human bullets, and moved with incredible speed. Looking at his sword, he couldnt help but wonder at just how powerful she might actually be. He shook away those thoughts and looked up at the entrance to the colliseum again. "Come on you great metal monster." he muttered to himself.

Kazama on the other hand was far more optimistic of their chances than any of the other three. He flexed his metal fingers slowly, and tried to relax. He was looking foward to this. Due to the fall of the seritei, his fervor for bringing down the bad guys, for lack of a better term, had increased to an almost unhealthy level.

Garanzo meanwhile was placing Hasu bombs on his kunai while lounging in one of the higher seats, the emporers box he thought. He looked down at Asuma in the center of the arena, and Kazama a bit further across. He chuckled to himself, almost feeling sorry fr this homicidal robot. Almost.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(Private)   The beginning(Private) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:48 am

Zaer's systems detected a massive surge of energy in the old colliseum of Rome. It seems she had managed to attract the attention of the... No. A moment later the scans detected the surge was three separate people. This meant she would gather more data more quickly as there was now more opponents of higher classed power levels, compared to humans, to contend with.

She began to alter direction and head that way in response. Though upon getting within one kilometer of her destination she decided to create a diversion..after all what was the point of dealing with them herself if there was the chance she could make someone else do it for her? So she put a hand to her chest while raising the other in a songstress fashion and began to sing.

Her vocal processes shifted the tone of the melody just slightly so that it would effect the pleasure centers of the human brain of those who heard her nearby just enough so that she would temporarily brainwash them. She used this to cause over four dozen people to madly rush into the Colosseum in front of her at wildly, and pitifully in vain, attack the three energy powers she had detected within the complex. Though the humans themselves would only find the two who were out in the open..as only Zaer knew about the one that was on higher ground than them.

She would slowly begin walking towards the Colosseum herself after singing this way for five minutes in order to keep control over the weak minded fools who had been driven to attack for her. Once her voice stopped the brainwashing was immediately lifted and the people left in utter confusion on what in the world just happened.

Soon she would arrive there..and she was actually curious if the mindless humans she had sent before her were alive..and if so..if they had done any good against the three powers she had detected before sending them in.

....She highly doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(Private)   The beginning(Private) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:41 am

Asuma was the first to note the oncoming civlians. At first he thought they were simply panicing. Until they rushed him. He raised an eyebrow, leaping back and up, away from them. "Kazama. Handle them." he said calmly.

Kazama smiled softly as he settled into a fighters stance. He didnt really like doing this, not to innocent civilians. But he was willig to place a wager that the strange woman had something to do with it. And so he attacked. His first move was to dive right into the pack before him and launch a series of spinning kicks, each kick breaking the jaws of several people with each strike. It wasnt increased strength that allowed him to do this, just technique. He ended the spins by dropping low and thrusting out both hands, slamming them into the guts of two unfortunate people, before shooting back and up, elbowing two other people in the face. He spun to the left suddenly, throwing a heavy backhand out with the spin, then continuing the spin, bring his other hand around for a solid jab into one poor womans face. He suddenly spun the other way, smasing an elbow into another man, before turning and grabbing one mans fist as it came in, spinning under the arm and then using it to flip the man over his shoulder and, still holding on to the arm, stamped on the shoulder dislocating it, before turning and smashing another mans face with his fist.

Garanzo watched the assault and shook his head. Kazama was good, even he couldnt deny that, but he was definitly no ninja. He was a brawler. And he honestly wondered what those armored fists could do against the odd woman. He wondered if any of them could. He looked down at the twenty Hasu bomb prepared kunai, and couldnt help but feel everyone of them would be gone. And he would need more. He looked over at Asuma, standing calm and collected, even as the strange woman drew near. He was undoubtedly the strongest of the three, and the apparent leader. But would even he be enough? Garanzo shook the thoughts awy. No point in dwellig on possibilites he though as he put a hasu bomb on another kunai. Suddenly he stopped, eyeing this particular kunai with an idea.It would be risky....but worth it? He considered it for a second before nodding, preparing another hasu bomb for this one.

Asuma watched Kazama's display and his only wish was that he would end it faster. He needed no distractions when this woman showed up. She was odd, an unknown to them. ANd he did not like that at all.

As Kazama finished the last man, Zaer would walk in. He turned to face her squarely, his eyes narrowing. "So you are the one we heard so much about....."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(Private)   The beginning(Private) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:02 am

"Hearing about me would be incorrect as all you know about me is the fact I can destroy human life and objects created by man." She immediately responded while still walking towards Kazama as he was the closer of the three powers, though she wasn't even looking at him at the moment she was looking up in the direction of Garanzo only to prove that she already knew he was there, she did look back at Kazama as she got within fighting range of him.

"You will show me all your abilities and I will show you it is not enough." She said without even changing her facial features from their uncaring look, cute though she looked she was heartless, literally and emotionally, she was going to kill these pitiful creatures..though she wondered how strong they were compared to the strongest that existed..which prompted her next question.

"You will first tell me how strong you are compared to those who you know as the "Strongest"" She stated as she continued to just stand there without taking a battle pose. It wasn't that she was being overconfident or anything..she simply didn't find it necessary to attempt anything overly showy until they forced it from her, "Once you have completed the two tasks I will force you to do.. I will crush you."
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(Private)   The beginning(Private) EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:19 am

Kazama turned to look at the woman, before looking over his shoulder at Asuma, as if looking for some sort of answer. Asuma had none, and neither did Garanzo though, though the would be ninja did wave to the android girl. SInce she already knew he was there, migt as well be freindly. Kazama turned back to the odd woman, taking a moment to asses her. She had no spiritual pressure that he could sense, yet she was able to do some rather odd things. He rubbed his jaw thoughtfully, before Asuma finally took the lead.

"What makes you think we aren't the strongest? " the tall, imposing man asked her, his zanpaktou resting on his shoulder as he looked down at her. The fact that he couldnt sense anything from her unnerved him slightly. He couldn't gauge her power at all, a fact that he did not find particularly relaxing

Garanzo on the other hand, more curious about human society than the other two, put what she was together rather quickly. And the thought did not comfort him at all. Some human had made this thing,and from what he had seen, she was going to be a tough one. Still, they were trained warriors, vice captain level fighters. Not a force anyone should take lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(Private)   The beginning(Private) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:09 am

"I have met a force far stronger than the three of you combined once already." She began walking..yes walking..towards Kazama, "Your names.. your powers.. your race.. Though I would like all this information..I deem it unnecessary to obtain by playing nice. So I will batter you until you comply with my questions willingly and without wasting the energy to lie to me."

She stopped right infront of Kazama now. She was already in fighting range and now she was within arms reach staring right into his eyes with her unchanged facial expressions and cold eyes, "You can believe whatever you wish to believe and think you have a chance if that comforts you.."

She rose a hand and attempted to stroke Kazama's cheek as if he was a lover though her facial expression still hadn't changed and she felt no emotions towards the man. It was simply for the fun of it. She was made of pure metal but her hand would feel like flesh. If this succeeded she would lower her hand while continuing to speak..if he did anything hostile beyond smacking her hand away she would begin to fight him..if all he did was smack her hand away she would just grin no matter the outcome she would say the following.

"Shall we dance..?"
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(Private)   The beginning(Private) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:10 am

Kazama did indeed smack her hand away, but it was far from the only thing he did. He smacked her hand away with his right hand, then spinning to the right, bringing a metal coated elbow towards her face. Hit or miss, he would then throw his feet out, one forward one behind, dropping down into the splits, then pushing down onto his side, and snapping his legs closed at her legs, trying to bring her down with a scissors kick.

Asuma also leapt into action. He would have prefered to have kept her talking, maybe get some extra help to fight her. But Kazama jumped the gun, and so Asuma, who of course thought of himself as the short tempered, hot headed one, was forced to back him up, leaping at the android as Kazama dropped down, and slashed his sword down at her as if to cut her in half, black flames erupting along the blade and slashing down at her ashe swung.

Garanzo sighed, putting away his new super kunai for later and standing up, dusting off his pants before leaping down into the arena, away from the fight. He reached into his belt, pulling a few of his normal hasu kunai out. He only had a handful of these so he had to use them sparingly, but if he set this up right.....he grinned to himself as he crouched down, putting a hasu bomb on the ground, then moving out to stab the hasu kunai into the ground, and push them deep, trying to hide them......
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(Private)   The beginning(Private) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:27 am

Zaer simply fell forward after blocking his initial elbow towards her face, landing ontop of him as he tried to move her entire 1385 pound body with just his lower leg strength. This alone would probably hurt him like hell if not leave him out of the fight, but she didn't have much time to think on that as a sword tinged off her back and covered it with black fire. It stung for sure but it wasn't anything she needed to be concerned with. It was more of a back of her mind nuisance than a threat right now. She got up off the poor fellow she had landed on after that..

She stared in the direction of Garanzo as he had begun to move and thus triggered her sensorys. Unfortunately his "hiding" trick didn't work.. when she noticed he was doing something while moving she switched her visual spectrum until she could discern what he was doing.. interesting..She'd have to find out what those did later unless he simply told her..but by the looks of it he was not going to do that so she'd have to walk over them to find out..'

..First however.. Her fist suddenly shot out for Asuma's face assuming he was still in striking range and if he was not she would suddenly sprint in his direction and still try the punch to the face. Only to use her incredibly robotic speed to get behind him immediately after, almost like shunpo except she just moved that fast, and aimed a kick for his lower spine only to spin afterwards aiming a kick for his head so that his only choice if he were to move would be go down or step over his friends body/move forward assuming Kazama was still on the ground.

If he went down she'd hammerfist him, which means both her hands cupped together, the second he did so.. If he went over his friend however she would simply stand there with that same smile that you would expect from a lover and not a cold killer. Before once again simply walking towards Asuma much like she did Kazama before him. Making extra care to stomp on Kazama's gut if he were still on the ground at this point.

Last edited by Rena on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(Private)   The beginning(Private) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:56 am

Asuma never waited around for the strike. When she shrugged off his strike, he quickly jumped back away from her, and his response to her shunpo was no slower in response, using shunpo himself to get away from her. But he was probably the least of her problem, for, as soon as she had gotten off of him, Kazama had gotten to his knees and begun chanting softly, and as soon as Asuma shunpo'd away, he finished his spell. "Bakudo number 75, Gochutekkan!" he cried, five huge, metal pillars falling down towards the android. Wether they got her or not, Kazama would take the offensive again as well. He thrust both hands foward and cried, "Raikoho!" unleashing hado number 63, a large wave of yellow energy, towards the robot.

Garanzo ignored all of this. He finished setting up the star shaped hasu bomb trap and stepped back, prepping his next step. "Tear down the stars and hurl them upon the fools below. Rip open the skies and make your wrath known to all. Slaughter thousands, bend all to your will, and let none rise above you. King of rage, lord of decimation, rain down and overwhelm!"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(Private)   The beginning(Private) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:24 am

Someone cried out some sort of chant and Zaer caught..then fell because of.. one of the steel pillars that fell from the sky at her position. However she was hit by a large blast of electrical energy afterwards and it super charged her being by 20%..allowing her to get the steel pillars off of her with much greater ease than previously. She then faced Garanzo's direction since he was saying an incantation of some kind for some unknown reason.

Then her abdomen opened.

..Then a huge beam of energy poured out of her with power that equalled two hadou no 88's at full strength that was 20 feet in diameter and can easily travel 300 yards. That wasn't the worst of it though..oh no.. once it hit either Garanzo or the Colosseum or anything at all! it would collapse on itself, doing full damage to that area as it exploded outwards for 75 feet and then the explosion bursts into 20 homing energy beams of much smaller size, are similar to a cero in power, are 2 feet in diameter and can travel up to 250 feet from the point of the initial burst that created them. six of the beam missiles went for Kazama and Asuma while the other 8 went straight for Garanzo.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(Private)   The beginning(Private) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:48 am

Garanzo saw the attack coming and cursed his luck, using shunpo to get out of the way of the attack and off to the left of Zaer, about fifty feet away. Just as he was about to unleash his attack though, Zaer's attack went off, sending dozens of those small,cero like beams off. Garanzos eyes widened as he saw the eight coming towards him, and he quickly thrust his hands foward, unleashing tenrai ryu todoroki upon the ceros, instead of the android. The move would likely save him from the cero's, but would drop him to his knees, panting hard.

Asuma and Kazama were much better prepared however. Being further away, they had more time to react. Their usual method would be for Kazama to step up and take the attack, so that Asuma could get a counter strike. But something struck the seasoned swordsman as different here. "Kazama, shunpo, bck a hundred feet, now!" he said as he drew back his sword. Kazama looked at him, confused to the change in tactics, but Asuma technically outranked him, and so he grabbed asuma and shunpo'd back one hundred feet, spinning again to eye the homing beams, which were now coming in at the two of them. Right before a huge blast of concussive black flames cut them off as Asuma poured as much power as he dared into the attack, trying to open up a strike. A strike that Kazama saw.

Kazama leapt up into the air, trusting in his ally Asuma to watch out for him, and drew back his hand. Almost immediatly a long, glowing rod of light appeared in his hand, which he hurled towards the android. It split into several rods as it flew, all aimed right for her, Kazama praying that it would work.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(Private)   The beginning(Private) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:07 pm

Zaer snapped down her visor from her head to covering her eyes, though she didn't have to actually move to do so right after she detected each one of them dealing with her attack in their own way. She stored the data she gathered from each of them and noticed how easily they seemed to counteract the entirety of her attack... Interesting.. Modifications would be needed in the near future because of this development. However.. She was still slightly surprised by the sudden power flux two of them had shown. One seemed down for the count because of it however..her scanners detected his energy level had dropped drastically.. the other had taken a hit to his reserves but nowhere near as much as the sneaky one with the "hidden" traps did..

When the man hurled some silver rods at her she moved around dodging the first few before grabbing one from the side and using it like a staff to deflect and block the rest of them before hurling it at full speed right back at Kazama while following right behind it like a pro. If it hit him and pinned him, through it's velocity, to the nearest wall part of the colloseum she'd ignore him and move against Asuma with a nice set of..whip...cords? which had actually been attached to her body this whole time.. They would bash at his body at vital area's like his wrists, ankles, knee's, elbows, and shoulders and even try to stab into those parts with the same speed and power as her normal attacks while she punched and kicked at him as distractions, or maybe the cords were the distractions..? Who knows but thats what she was doing.. If Kazama wasn't pinned then she'd try the same attacks against him instead. After a few moments of trying this, or until she was forced to stop by some means she'd find time to speak again.

"The data I have gathered is more than sufficient in terms of battle data. Which one of you volunteers to remain behind and be my punching bag while the others escape their fate of demise?" Her visor was still down so her cold unchanging eyes hadn't been seen..but her body language was back to it's normal, just standing around, pose.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(Private)   The beginning(Private) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:49 pm

Kazama saw the attack coming and his eyes widened in surprise. Never before had the seasoned warrior ever seen anyone pull off a stunt like that! But his trainig and experience kicked in and he quickly used Shunpo to get out of the way of the attack, reappearing above Zaer, hand extended. "Bakudo number four, Hainawa!" he cried, a rope of yellow energy shootingout to try and entangle her.

Asuma saw Kazama barely dodge the attack and growled. He quickly raised his hand. "Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end. Bakudo number seventy five, Gochutekkan! Kazama, move, now!" he shouted, to which Kazama responded by shunpoing out of the way immediatly, as six huge pillaws fell from the sky, aimed for where Zaer would be.

Garanzo watched all of this, tired, but looking for a way to help. He looked to his trap and growled, he needed to use that.....somehow....then the idea hit him. He rose from the ground and walked towards his trap, intent on retrieving those explosive kunai he had placed earlier....
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(Private)   The beginning(Private) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:24 pm

Her arm was suddenly ensnared and then her other arm as well by some yellow looking energy from Kazama. However the energy output was fairly weak and Zaer was able to snap it off fairly easily just as she did she heard something off in Asuma's direction that rang a memory of hers from earlier."Gochutekkan!" She heard it twice now and knew what was coming. She wasn't about to allow that either..she dashed forward at Shunpo speed to Asuma and had her fist near his gut by the time she got there leaving the steel pillars that were meant for her behind her in the process.

If he was hit she'd let him be and go back to attacking Kazama.. if she missed she'd stay and continue to deal with him with a flurry of punches and whip cord slaps and stabs. She wouldn't kick though. She wanted her footing in perfection so she could keep on the offense. At any point if he went down she would turn back to Kazama and attack him in the same manner. If Asuma did not fall after 47 seconds she would try to grab him and place him in a sleep hold. If it came to that and failed for whatever reason she would go back to attacking him the same as before with all the speed she can manage being output this whole time.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(Private)   The beginning(Private) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Asuma snapped his sword up to deflect her punch, grunting as the force of it sent him sliding back, before he brought his swrd up and began to work his blade in a furious defensive pattern. But he was an offensive fighter, not a defensive one, and several of those devious cords got through his furious defense, raising painful welts. He couldnt keep this up for long.

Thankfully, he didnt have to. Garanzo knew that they were losing, and losing badly. He couldnt help here anymore, not directly anymore. But others could. He rose from his earlier trap he had made, the hasu bomb kunai now in hand, and put what remaining spiritual pressure he had into use for a shunpo, up to Kazama. "Kazama.....take these." he said, handing over five hasu kunai. "Get them to her. Its our last shot I think." he said before dropping to the ground into a crouch, exhausted.

Kazama looked at the kunai he had been given, then to Zaer who was pummeling Asuma. How could ninja knives help them against THAT? He shook the thoughts away though and focused, telling himself to trust in Garanzo. He used shunpo again, jumpin in, inches behind Zaer. "Hado #1, SHO!" He said, using the hado on the kunai to send them flying at, and hopefully into, the back of Zaer like little missiles.

Wether they got through or not though, Asuma wouldsee it coming and shunpo out of the way, not knowin what was goingon but trusting his allies, and Garanzo would wait just long enough for Kazama to shunpo back away as well, before setting off all five hasu missiles.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(Private)   The beginning(Private) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:59 pm

As Garanzo moved as fast as he could towards Kazama Zaer changed her tactics. Her foot suddenly shot up for Asuma's chin at a speed that would easily be mistaken for warping though it was only her Mach Attack ability that let her make one attack at least 3.5x faster than her normal max speed. To someone slower than her it would almost seem like she teleported into her new position for that kick since she had moved down to the ground using her arms and other legs for support. She put enough force behind the kick to rattle the brain of most normal fighters and bull charged off towards Kazama just as he threw the kunai.

The kunai never made it to Zaer. With her whip cords the kunai were all smacked away, but the explosion they caused happened and she was in the middle of all of it. Only for her to come out of it right infront of Kazama and try to slug him in the face as a surprise attack. She couldn't be detected by spiritual means so she had a much higher success rate with this than most other fighters. That didn't mean she'd get him though. Using the whip cords she tried to grab and bind Kazama. Due to their speed and their durability it would be hard to escape at this close proximity and once caught it would be nigh impossible for Kazama to escape..

But that possibility for failure was always present.. Zaer worked within a 5% error ratio.. Just because nothing is fully certain as the term was..shit happens whether she caught him or not she'd say the following. "I told you before. I have gathered all the battle data I needed from you three. I will extract further information from only one of you as I do not see there being a big gap between your knowledge bases."
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(Private)   The beginning(Private) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:57 am

Asuma was sent flying through the air to slam painfully into one of the walls and then slide down it, leaveing Kazama wide open for her to come charging out of the smoke, shocked at what he was seeing. He snapped his arms up infront of his face, being sent flying back from her. He almost didnt notice the cords. Almost. He made the first move that came to mind. "Bakudo number 73, Tozansho!" he cried out, a large barrier of rieatsu forming around him, to stop his soar through the air, and protect him from the cords.

But despite the kick, Asuma wasnt done. The only warning Zaer would have would be "Hyōga Seiran!" as Asuma used one of his best hado, sending an avalanche of snow and ice crashing down towards Zaer from behind. Kazama saw it coming and used Shunpo to get out of the way, reappering next to Garanzo, panting rom exhaustion.

Asuma slowly walked towards where he had last seen the android, sword ready. "Kazama. You and Garanzo cant be of anymore help here. Take him and go. She only wants one of us and I currently have the best chance here. Go get the captain.....we cant win." he said, preparing himself as Kazama nodded, grabbing Garanzo and hoisting him up before starting to run off.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(Private)   The beginning(Private) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:56 pm

She was shocked to see such a high energy output barrier from the man so soon after his last one. Interesting thing to make a note of for later.. When the next spell was called out Zaer detected a large mass of cold behind her and just as she turned to look at the avalanche it.. ...got her? She had a sudden idea and didn't move at all while it came down on her. Sure it wasn't feeling fun but it wasn't something Zaer couldn't handle at the moment. She disappeared under it and began stealthily moving through the ground.

"You do not decide which one of you is my captive." Zaer said as she suddenly sprang out of the ground/snow over by where Kazama and Garanzo were still at, "I do!" and she suddenly jab/kicked Kazama in the stomach as fast as she could while her whips battered at Garanzo if he was within ten feet of her. "It is logic that when wounding the enemy and not slaying him to take his shield. For the less defenses he has the easier he is to kill the next time." She said as she went bum friggin ballistic on Kazama with her red visor snapped down like a blindfold over her eyes. Increasing her ability to detect things by three fold and increasing her likelihood of hitting key points like the sides of the elbows the kneecaps, and the wrists.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(Private)   The beginning(Private) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:17 am

Kazama was sent stumbling back by te kicks and jabs, the wind knocked out of him from the blows as he brought his hands up in a meager defense, still to drained to do much more then try and desperatly block as he started going over options in his head. They had hit her with everything though! What more could they do?

Garanzo on the other hand looked up as the attacks came in. He snapped his tonfa up and snapped away one, two, three cords, before using shunpo to get behind her, jabbing an explosive Kunai into the ground, shunpoing again to grab Kazama and yank him away over near asuma, and setting him down, handing him the super kunai, with three Hasu bombs on it, adding a fourth for good measure. "We cant win here. All we can do is deny her. Split up and find the captains. Someone, anyone. We cant win. Now go." he said, turning and shunpoing back to Zaer into a battle ready stance. "I am Garanzo, master assasin, and officer of the second squad. And you will be defeated by my hand." he said, narrowing his eyes.

Asuma panted hard, worn out from the effort he had put into the battle, but still having done so little. He looked at Kazama and shook his head. "We should go while we can." he said, turning to leave, but stopping when he noticed Kazama wasnt following.

Kazama looked at the Kunai, and then Garanzo going at the android alone. "You go Asuma. He is right, we cant win. But she has no interest in you. Its me or Garanzo she wants. You have to warn the captains." he said, looking at his friend. "Go. We will hold her." he said, tightening his hold on the explosive knife.

Asuma looked at his friend, his conscience at war. He couldnt leave his friends to fight this thing alone! It went against all his moral thoughts. But they were right, the captains had to know. They could stop her. He shook his head and grabbed his friends shoulder. "You two be careful. I will return with help as fast as I can." he said before turning and running.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(Private)   The beginning(Private) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:37 am

"You don't seem to listen when I speak.." Zaer said as she turned on her overdrive and was blocking Asuma's path as he tried to flee, "I told you I control this battle.. You will live or die as I will it.. you cannot escape.. you cannot win.." She clenched her fist tightly and grinned with her visor still down covering her eyes., "You will all give me the information I want and then perish unto oblivion.."

She stood there in his way and sudden rushed him unleashing a torrent of blows at insane speeds aimed all over any opening on her body she could find. She intended to quickly finish Asuma off before moving onto the next one. Once unconscious she could more easily do what she wanted with them. If he didn't go unconcious though... Well.. She'd back off if he didn't go down for some reason.. unless it was because Kazama or Garanzo got in the way.. because then she'd go ballistic on them instead of Asuma.

She was starting to wear herself though. She needed to either end this soon or just leave soon. this was getting really annoying..
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(Private)   The beginning(Private) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:08 am

Asuma skidded to a halt as she got in front of him, his sword snapping up in defense, but not fast enough. He was worn out, and even had he been at full strength, he would have been no match for the vicious flurry of blows that pounded into him, quickly finishing him off and sending him stumbling back down the stairs he had just climbed, to lay, beaten and bloodied at the bottom.

But no sooner had he dropped that Kazama and Garanzo were there. Garanzo shunpoed in, slashing both his bladed tonfa in under her arms, aiming them at what he hoped were weak spots in her armpits as Kazama ran up, taking a running start and then leaping into a spinning kick, aimed at her visor, coming in just above Garanzo, trying to push her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning(Private)   The beginning(Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

The beginning(Private)
Page 1 of 1