Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Impossible I_vote_lcapThe Impossible I_voting_barThe Impossible I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Impossible Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Impossible Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Impossible Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Impossible Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Impossible Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Impossible Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Impossible Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Impossible Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Impossible Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Impossible Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Impossible Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Impossible

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Impossible Empty
PostSubject: The Impossible   The Impossible EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:21 am

Zaer was still searching for that massive power she had detected earlier.. It was difficult to detect for some reason.. It had shown up for a moment and then disappeared..it also made the three powers of those other beings she fought with seem weak in comparison.. Which was why it was getting her attention so much even when she knew so little about it or even where to begin to search..

So she was just wandering randomly around Rome with her visor down to increase her detection abilities three fold. Alot of people muttered and got creeped out about her..and alot of them voiced concern about calling the authorities..but until someone actually bothered her she wasn't going to expend the time to do something besides look for that power.

She was standing in the middle of the street now..Looking around everywhere hoping to get some trace of the power that had appeared earlier..it wasn't human and that got her attention even more..she almost seemed anxious to find the thing responsible even though she wasn't capable of true emotions.

..Unfortunately the cars in the city didn't get the memo..one of them decided to just run right into her since they got tired of her ignoring them as she kept looking around in the same spot in a circle and they couldn't move her with their weak little bodies.. It smashed into her and it's front end was split in two just for hitting her body.. She paid just enough attention to pick it up and toss it to the side without even killing the driver..

"I must find that power.." She muttered to herself as she resumed her searching..scanning all of the city over and over hoping for a trace.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

The Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Impossible   The Impossible EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:57 am

The Impossible Rakshas_zps658b2080

Cackling loudly, the shrewd little sinner known as Albatross by its associates moved through the city of Rome without a care in the world. The Coalition guards having eased off of Albatross because of good behavior, the sinner was free to do as it will within reason for an entire day without some human breathing down its neck. And enjoy the day it did, Alba took its time in the ancient city as it took in the major sights once again, its soul yearning for more and more information, its mind never sated. But as the masked sinner walked through the museums it quickly abandoned the busy scene of humans, in fact the people of Rome annoyed Albatross to no end, the endless chit chatter pissing off the three foot creature to such an extent it had muted its hearing. The silence giving the masked one some inner piece amid its tumultuous lifestyle of souls always crying out for their freedom at the back of its mind.

Sitting on a sidewalk bench, Albatross watched the people go by, as they looked upon the short monster's odd attire, its black flowing cloak dragging across the ground more so like a liquid than a solid do to the pitch blackness of its color; while, the brilliantly white mask of Albatross glimmered in the morning sunlight, the mask covered in markings as three eye symbols seemed to peer into the world, despite the mask being completely solid. Relaxing in its warm cloak, Alba curled up into a ball as it just let its senses wander, feeling the energy of the city around it, the blessing and curse of knowing where everyone was within such a large radius giving the child like monster a headache, yet at that moment Albatross came upon a more interesting prospect, bio electromagnetic fields stronger than a normal human's, but possessing no real energy signature besides an electrical current of sorts.

Such information was too good to pass up, shuffling off the cold metal bench, Albatross took its time walking towards the odd signatures. Rampant thoughts ran across Alba's mind, as to what it would find, what it would learn, and. but of course, what it may obtain. Quickening its pace at the prospects the sinner became eager as it came closer to its target. It but took only a minute and a half of normal walking to reach the area, as the cloaked figure unmuted its hearing, laughing at the back of its mind at the images it saw, seeing quite a lot of red.

Standing behind the crowd, keeping its distance from, what appeared to be a woman, Albatross studied the figure, its senses immediately giving the sinner the information it wanted from a quick glance. She was powerful, but had no casual demeanor walking through a busy intersection. Chuckling out loud a horrid grin spread across Alba's hidden face as it came forward to only but give a glimpse of itself away to the thing before it. The woman's physical structure becoming more and more apparent, the red in her eyes, the antennae upon her head, and the visor over her eyes.

Not waving, nor speaking the sinner let out a very faint amount of its spiritual energy, but its energy was not fully that of a sinner but an odd mixture of a hollow and a sinner's energy, thanks to its invention and power. The sinner turning around entering the crowd which began to gather around the crash site of the car. Alba continued to let out this mixed amount of energy as it drifted through the air. The scheming creature moving quickly to escape the surveillance of the humans, knowing that it may be blamed for that car accident if it stayed. Traveling due North at a moderate speed, air walking, Alba came to an alley of the city three blocks away from the scene. Waiting, hoping that the woman took the message. The cloaked conglomerate of souls merely standing in the alley keeping its senses on the very red individual.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

The Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Impossible   The Impossible EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:16 am

More people began to crowd the area as she continued to ignore, with absolute ease, all the commotion around her focusing on locating that energy signature from before..Thats when her scanners detected a very small trace of it suddenly leaving the area as if it was a trail. Her mechanical mind immediately figured this was one of two things: A trap, or a "come and meet me" The first didn't bother her..the second made her more determined to find the thing that had given off the energy.

She turned in that direction while gathering all the remaining data she could on the energy for future knowledge and her visor lifted just for her visual sight to return to "human" standards, though she could still see the trail of energy left by the creature she already knew wasn't human by the energy composition, unfortunately some filthy policewoman was about to knock on her head in a childish attempt to garner her attention...

...the woman dropped dead a second later as Zaer-3 sprint off after the energy trail and crushed the woman under her metal weight. In just a couple of minutes she was in the very Alleyway that the energy trail stopped in and immediately began to look around. Her eyes stopped on a black thing with a white mask for a face and her visor went back down as she began to slowly scan every possible thing she could about it..though that would take time..time she didn't know she'd have if she just remained silent and stood there. Though she did playback data from the car crash area to make sure this thing was actually around..though she was focusing on just energy signatures she was still seeing all forms of the spectrum through the visor and as such had memory of it.. ah..there he was..yes..

"You are the one who left the trail. I have been looking for the source of great energy in this city.. Are you that being?" She said directly with a cold metallic tone ( Think DBZ Android 19 cept more feminine I suppose ) She didn't make a hostile move nor did she take her eyes off him while she continued to scan him..though if his sensing was beyond that of the standard physical, and spiritual methods..there may be a chance he would notice..Was such a being even around? She began to consider the possibility but did not have any data to back it up..only machines like herself "supposedly", though none like her actually existed as far as her maker and the "program" knew thus would have no idea about Media in the past, could have such a thing...right?

Well she'd find out sooner or later.. for now she just waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

The Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Impossible   The Impossible EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:49 am

Shuffling under its dark robes, unfazed by the woman's actions, Albatross merely coked its head to the side even more as it stopped emitting its spiritual energy, not wanting to attract any unnecessary company. The energy trail soon dissipating into the air as Albatross stood quietly, listening to the the metallic tone without judgement. Moving to the side slowly as the red visor came down over her face again, Alba merely shrugged as its sensing abilities kicked in. The innards of the machine. Cracking a smile underneath its mask again, Alba also did its own sort of scanning as it took in all the information around its very being and adding the data to its memory all in but a smidgen of time. Not speaking just yet, Alba crouched down upon the asphalt floor of the alley as it laughed in its odd way, its voice raspy and withered with what appeared to be age, yet the voice seemed to have no true gender place, despite it being deep.

"Why... now how would I know if I am the one you seek... for a past action you are still tracking? Ke-He-He... though your enthusiasm to learn is refreshing..." Albatross spoke, its true weight still hidden as it moved around on the floor, as if gliding rather than walking. Its head always faced towards the woman who followed. "But to go out a kill... that was fabulous piece of work... Ke-He-He..." Laughing giddily, Alba kept moving about, pacing even, as it spoke, not wanting to stand still for even a second. "Information is required for other information, that is a deal is it not? And considering your strength you will not be able to contain me so easily to beat out any information I may or may not possess... How about it?" As the cloak seemed to part where Alba's left arm was a rather odd looking appendage came out.

Covered in contrasting mist of white and black smoke, Albatross' arm reached out part way to the red machine, as it waited for any sort of movement, before being pulled back underneath the cloak, shaken or not. "Deals make things quite simple... Ke-He-He!"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

The Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Impossible   The Impossible EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:17 am

She didn't extend her hand but only because she didn't yet know if the things touch could be dangerous..she did tilt her head down to signify her staring at it though while she continued scanning him..She gathered not only the fact he was suppressing nearly all of his power at the moment, which made sense since they were in the middle of a large city, but the fact he was not a singular being.. She detected millions of souls..probably more..she couldn't discern them all from eachother after getting to a certain number.. All within one container.. it was impossible.. his vessel..his physical form..should have exploded from so much being stuffed within it.. At least from a scientific point of view..yet here he was..proving it was possible..

"Information for Information seems the most logical..though I have the impression you already know much.." She said as her internal scanners felt a presence examining her design..though the presence could not possibly hurt her she was highly interested in the fact something that was not a machine was able to use the same detectional skills as she could..perhaps on a even higher level considering how well he could hide information about himself, "Though I disagree on capture.. Containment in totality may not be within current parameters but capture is not. You hide much power, though I do not know just how much.."

Her scans finished and her visor lifted.. She crossed her arms and began speaking again, "You had not answered my question so I will ask a different one in it's place to begin the exchange.. How are you..many? Your physical body should not be able to remain in one piece.. Science theories from across the world find your existing impossible yet I am seeing you quite alive and not at all worried about your own well being.. That means the theories are wrong..So what is the reality?"
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

The Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Impossible   The Impossible EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:36 am

"Science?" the word rolled off of Albatross' nonexistent tongue as it thought of the word science. Seeing that the person before itself was something quite odd personality wise, but those ideas soon exited the sinner's mind as it stopped pacing, crouching down on the asphalt as it contained its excitement from the deal having worked. For once, a mutual agreement was made where Alba felt no restraints. Turning its body towards the mechanical being, Alba began speaking. Its aged voice listing off the answers in quick unison. "Your theories are old, that is why they are scientific theories and not facts. I am a being far transcending that of a human's physical limit. Of course I will be able to do so much more... on that topic, I do find my own answer in that I am not but a single vessel that has taken hold of lost souls, but rather a conglomerate of them, a working piece of being where each soul works its part, where jailers are needed so must be prisoners too however..." Albatross spoke as it watched with a carefree attitude at the person standing nearly two and a half feet taller than itself.

"Your other question is a rather precarious one, for I gain souls and loose them at unprecedented ways, perhaps when I grow merciful I will allow some to leave, but when I grow hungry... I gain more than my fair share of those tasty delicacies. I have anywhere in between two and several million, at my peak I have obtained nearly half a billion in my prime before I decided to set them free. All I gain from them are their lives and their information anyhow." Taking an unneeded breath for appearances Albatross then took on its part of the agreement, wanting to learn more about what this one knew. "You are a rare one... mechanical, not pure human as your face may appear to average humans. I wish to know of your sentient mind, for I have only come across a few others such as your self who have reached such a powerful frame of mind on their owns, or with the help of a creator."

"Simply put, your intelligence interests me, and your lack of forethought to what you do, is it that you simply do not care for anything that is in your way? Or do you simply have no feeling? Such a machine as yourself no doubtedly has some form of emotion, fake or otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

The Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Impossible   The Impossible EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:04 am

Her theories were old..? That was possible considering it took several decades for the final model of Zaer to be completed.. that bit of information was far more enlightening than she originally believed it would be..Now she would have to seek far more advanced forms of science methods and such in order to integrate the knowledge into her memory and update herself.. The more pressing information however was that how many souls he was capable of collecting within himself.. a far greater number than she was even able identify within his form. His explaination made it made more sense.. He was not a singular being but instead was a merge of millions..with his consciousness being the Master of them all.. Interesting..

His question was both surprising that he had figured it out so quickly and was very difficult as she barely understood it currently, "Sentience.. ...As far as my data can surmise it is a freak accident caused by an error when I integrated the "program" that had even more knowledge in it's database than my creator's mind did.. From my understanding the anomaly was caused due to a contradiction of various data concerning multiple subjects of individuality.. Though I cannot be certain.."

She was slightly annoyed that he was technically asking for two separate pieces of information though related they were obviously two questions, "To your second" And she emphasized the last word vocally though no actual emotion was involved in the tone, "question.. My Primary Directive is to extinguish all that exists.. which was the reason I destroyed the "Program" that had existed past the lifespan of my maker to finish the last version of my design and integrated it's knowledge into my own.. As all that exists includes anything that functions.. For an obvious reason the Doctor made it to where I would not destroy myself.. Due to the anomaly designated "Sentience" I will not simply destroy all living in the quickest and most effective manner which would be to force a nuclear holocaust leaving only the spiritual beings left to deal with..though I do intend to delete anything that I see fit. I see no reason for me to be alone in the world after killing everything when I can keep everything alive for an undetermined amount of time and simply kill it at my leisure.. The primary directive is still being followed by a technicality so no reboot of my mainframe can be done by fail-safe included in order to keep me from being reprogrammed for anything except the prime objective."

She gave out far more information than she would have liked..but none of that would change anythings ability to do anything to her..so there was no harm in it. However..this thing was obviously not human..and it was obviously more aware of current science than she was.. "In short.. No.. I do not care what happens to those around me.. Emotional emulation can be achieved but it is merely for "fun" that is only experiencable due to sentience, but it does not nor can it by any error actually effect my state of....mind.." The last word made her pause as she wondered if the word would actually be appliable to herself..considering she technically had no mind in the sense of the standard definition but she said it anyways.

She uncrossed her arms and simply stood there, "Instead of a question I have a request which furthers our deal.. Obviously my maker and his program took too long in my creation for as you have pointed out my scientific database seems to be outdated. This must be corrected as soon as possible in order to find any possible flaws within my design and correct them. You would teach me the new science and I would continue to answer questions without asking further than what I have currently requested.."

She shook her head, "Even if you are lying and my database is indeed as accurate as it can be it would do no harm in listening to whatever theory you could possibly describe to me as it would give me just that much more time to adjust my scanners to overcome whatever you are doing to hide more information about you from me.. Even if as a joke you are saying them I may find a way to put them to actual use depending on if you actually were trying to lie intelligently..."
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

The Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Impossible   The Impossible EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:52 pm

Shifting its white mask with its right hand, Albatross' head slightly shifted as the sinner straightened itself out, standing fully erect at its three foot stature. The machine was a talker, or rather it seemed she just did not like to leave things unexplained that were relevant perhaps. Whatever the reason was, Alba listened to the words, gleaming with information. The deal at turned out greater than expected, and Alba found itself learning more and more to expand its frame of mind. Standing still, as best as Albatross could without fidgeting and playing with its mask over and over again, it could not help but laugh at certain points of her statements. The mere idea of teaching one sent to destroy sounded ludicrous at best, but interesting nonetheless, Alba's curiosity had been piqued by the offer asked.

"No emotional frame? How odd... though I guess there are various types of sentience and your's is simply different on the wide spectrum. However, I will give you an opinion of mine... Ke-He-He! You should do well to learn emotions, not in the scientific sense where you study them, but rather learn to possess them, they make life so much more... intriguing... Ke-He-He..." Albatross chuckled darkly as it started to move again. Walking back and forth between the two walls making up the alley. "On your proposition to further the deal, I am resistant to accept without more clarification. You use science in such an umbrella term that it would be time consuming to teach you everything I know on he assorted subject of science."

Cracking its neck, Alba paused, twisting its head three hundred and sixty degrees for a stretch before readjusting to its normal state, its mask facing the machine before it again. "As knowledge is power, giving more power to those who may try to kill me later in life proves hazardous to my health as I'm sure you would obviously put together. While I do not care so much about those of the human race, they do have a sort of entertainment factor... then again I do like information... you have a deal. On the condition we exchange names before anything else starts. For I will be damned if I teach the sciences to an unnamed individual." Alba could not help but smirk at the unintended pun at the end, but it shrugged off the humor as it brought both hands back under its cloak, the black and white smoke dissipating into the air.

"I am know as Albatross, Ke-He-He..."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

The Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Impossible   The Impossible EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:24 pm

"Possession has become unnecessary.. I can emulate the entirety of them without impeding my ability to function because of them. I find that throughout history the brightest and strongest have always failed because their emotions impeded Judgement. I will not allow such a possibility with myself.."

The thing did have a point about it's health..however she was using it as a means to further herself..thus he had become a loophole to the prime directive, "As long as you remain designated Mentor my programming will not override to cause your destruction. Useful tools cannot be ignored in the furthering of the goal.. Very handy knowing how to work around your own limitation is it not..?" She almost sounded...pleased..with the fact she could so easily work around such an obviously hindering flaw. Instead of being alone she could amass an army if she wanted because she could convince her own programming that it was the most logical course to take for the primary function to occur..

"I do not fully understand what you mean by using it as an umbrella term but I do understand you are agreeing to help me expand my limited and outdated Database to more effective and updated usefulness."

He then said without a name he would do absolutely nothing. ....She saw no harm in that.

"I am Zaer , Ziggurat Alpha Eradicator Robotron Mark III , though I personally hate the name and thus will change it when and if I find one more appropriate.. Having a named based on design is redundant as I would be saying my name anytime I told anyone what I was."

Her eyes looked like a bunch of different data was passing through them for a second..as she was writing into her programming, "Designated Mentor.. Albatross. Energy signature memorized..What shall we do first?"
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

The Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Impossible   The Impossible EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:38 pm

"History... how boring an example, as many great feats of strength and prowess both mentally and physically were accomplished because true emotions have guided and made those ancient souls ambitious to pursue some type of unobtainable goal, though I will agree to disagree for now, lest you like to continue that endless debate, let us start the business. While your programming exceptions are nice, I will not put my entire trust into one who cannot truly relate." Kicking a pebble across the ground, Albatross tightened its cloak around its body as it walked three steps closer to Zaer, the sinner figuring what was the point in pure destruction. Shrugging off the question, Albatross swept the bottom of its cloak across the asphalt and headed further down the alley, not wanting to go into the public eye, knowing that the police would now be searching for the woman.

"I will explain as we move, you should have the intelligence to know what the consequences of your actions cause, and frankly I don't feel like dealing with cops again, especially since I was able to be free of some watchdogs finally." Moving down the alley, the dumpsters lined the walls, as trash and the occasional rodent ran across Albatross' sight, nothing spooked the sinner, as it moved silently through the area. Making not a sound but its voice speaking clearly, leaving not a scent, nor other signature. "We will begin to update those data banks of yours first. Now then considering you are mechanical, I will assume you have the ability to record or memorize information quickly, and process it." Pausing at a corner Albatross took a left, hoping that Zaer was following, but if she was not for any reason, Alba spoke as it went further and further away, its voice echoing off the walls. It was not Albatross' concern whether or not Zaer followed to continue the deal, but the sinner did not want to stay in one spot any longer, as it sensed the populace around the area, hearing sirens in the distance patrolling the streets. "Considering I am your so called mentor I will begin where I choose, let us begin with the art of physics, as that science has evolved slightly over time, but not drastically, making it a good learning base... now then..."

Continuing to walk around the maze of walls and garbage, Albatross chuckled as it taught and talked at the same time. Rattling off the factual evidence that was Physics at heart, as the creature then divulged more and more information, not even bothering to slow down unless Zaer asked a question. The sinner talked at a fast paced speed, gesturing with its hands as it showed the simple idea of two atoms clashing together by clasping its two smoky hands together with a thwack. Albatross enjoyed talking, it loved the idea of teaching as well, but as it neared the end of its first lesson, which easily lasted three hours of walking across the city of Rome in the back alleys, the properties of theoretical, quantum, and basic Physics where explained mainly do to the fact that Alba simply went over the major changes in the science field, without going over every single fact.

"I have focused on the changes in the science of physics, whether or not you actually know the theories and evidence of the science are irrelevant to me, as you simply want to update, but in the case you do not know of something, simply ask, for I will uphold my part of the bargain. Now answer me this question of mine. Why was your initiative to destroy, it seems quite an unrealistic goal, and rather boring if it was accomplished. No more knowledge to be gained, no more humor, no more ambitions, while there may be life somewhere else in such a huge universe, everything here will become as dead as a door nail and just as boring."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

The Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Impossible   The Impossible EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:31 am

"Yes I am aware of the civilian response to threatening situations.. I can personally ignore it but I can understand why you would wish to move..lead on." She said as she followed him to whereever he moved to at whatever pace he chose.

"I am capable of what human kind calls Photographic Memory.. It also extends to hearing sensing and taste.. If I experience it in any way I can keep it's data within me to access at my whim.. I shared this ability with "my" creation Bass.. Anything either of us learns we can both access at any time.. Even from eachother." She did not mention here Bass was..nor was Bass close enough to be detected by Albatross because he was not currently in this city. She had him doing surveillance elsewhere.

She listened as he began his lecture into Physics and all of the new changes that had been made to it's science over the years since she was originally designed. Due to her mechanical nature, as she had told him and he had figured himself, she was easily able to keep up with him and didn't ask any questions..because there was no need. Modifying information that became updated and altering certain things that had slightly changed was easy for her and required very little "mental" effort on her part.

He finally ended the teaching session and asked her to ask questions if she felt the need and then asked one of his own. She didn't have any problem answering that one..even if she hadn't made a deal to answer questions, "That is simple enough. Dr. Terio was a selfish fool. He wanted what all humans want. Immortality.. and when he discovered he could not attain it while remaining a pure human he began working on my original design to take the world to the grave with him. You can see why my sentience has caused me to find loopholes around my primary directive now.. Though I still have no mercy towards living beings I'm not hellbent on eradicating everything.. or else I would have simply dropped bombs on everything instead of trying to update my data."
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

The Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Impossible   The Impossible EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:33 pm

"Ke-He-He! At least you are aware of what you warrant, the humans are a needy and violent bunch that don't take kindly to their kind being killed needlessly, or some times anyways..." Albatross licked its nonexistent lips as it curled its cloak tighter around its small body. The grimy walls of Cairo's alleys giving the aged sinner ideas for future plans, seemingly out of nowhere. The creature's gaze wandering from pebble to pebble, trashcan to trashcan, the monster wanting to learn more and more about its environment more so than the oddity which followed it. Pausing in its motions, hearing the sirens fade away in the distance, Albatross stopped, leaning to one side as it stretched its torso nonchalantly. "Now then," it continued, "Your answer interests me, but at the same time makes my figurative blood boil, such a frail man to give into such a a trivial matter such as life and death. Though, I guess every one has their boulder which they must carry in this sea of vileness, deceit, and violence."

Twisting its head to face Zaer, Alba laughed again more sinister before continuing to speak, much time had passed due to that lecture and Alba found itself rather peckish, hungry, while it did not need to eat to live such feelings always felt gratifying after the fact. "Shall I discuss the theories and changes in the field of chemistry now? It has changed quite dramatically with the intervention of spiritual beings in the human world, the incorporeal and the corporeal meeting together! Ah! The joyous warmth of knowledge to be gleaned from. Zaer, before I speak for hours on end upon the particles of spiritual energy and the particles of the physical realm, I will sate my feeling of hunger. I'm sure you will have no qualms on this, for you have been trying to figure out what I was in the beginning, now you may see what I do."

Kicking a piece of gravel across the ground, Alba flourished its cloak as its white mask gleamed in the afternoon sunlight, the mask shining brilliantly as if it was brand new, though it was obvious from its appearance that it was old. Scratches, small dents, and even the occasional tiny crack were prevalent on the mask Albatross wore. The sinner walked with a commitment as it peeked its head out of the alley way and into the open area of Cairo, the citizens still moving about their daily lives, though in fewer numbers. Spying upon the populace rather blatantly, Alba used its form of Ranzig as it disappeared with extreme speed, being visible for but a second as it appeared behind a lone teenager sitting on a bench, before disappearing again without a trace, before Zaer. Not a single sound made, not a single trace of energy left, Albatross' favorite ability had accomplished the sinner's goal. The lone boy laying on the ground unconscious, thanks to a quick punch to the back of the teenager's head.

"Bon Appetit!" Alba spoke under its breath as it placed the body was swept under the creature's cloak bit by bit, until the body disappeared. Small bits of spiritual particles flying into the air before being grabbed by Albatross' right hand. The kid's soul becoming apart of the Soul Collector's mind and body. Its feeling of hunger satisfied, and not even a drop of blood spilled upon the ground. "Now then let us begin the science of chemistry..."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

The Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Impossible   The Impossible EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:57 pm

"True.. and I find Dr. Terio was a pitiful man.. During my design the "program" overseeing my making even suggested simply becoming an android to him.. he refused. It would have obviously extended his life to possibly endless proportions.. I don't see why he didn't do that if he wanted to keep living."

Where most things would be disgusted at how Albatross fed..Zaer was intrigued. He did not technically kill the boy. She kept track of his soul's signature before she lost it in the sea of souls within "Mentor's" body..but the boy was no longer able to act or think or feel on his own any longer she surmised. It was only logical to conclude that or else Albatross would not be the one in control.

"Human kind slaughters itself like a plagued animal.. Even if I sat by and just watched the eons roll past me in silence.. The human race would eventually destroy itself on it's own.. another reason I can so easily avoid my Primary Directive.."

Zaer actually beeped at this point and she looked up at the sky. She had stopped moving and actually looked like she was concentrating now.. Ah..good.. the world wide web was now at her disposal.. She didn't plan on looking for any information concerning the science theories that Albatross would cover because she was sure he would cover it far faster than she could find a reliable source on the internet..

"It seems my uplink to the world wide web has finally been established.. Bass seems to have accomplished his mission." She said as she moved to keep up with Albatross if he had moved on without her, "That does not change anything we have agreed upon..but it will allow me to better understand certain things as I will be able to find something to use as a foundation. Which means I will ask questions even less than I already was."

ha.. the robot made a funny..she hadn't asked a question since he started teaching..
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

The Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Impossible   The Impossible EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:44 pm

Uninterested by Zaer's beep, Alba cracked its neck as it sat down deeper into the complex alleyways, where the light grew dim as it tried to reach the ground through the numerous traps of steel and glass made by humans, the somewhat small business buildings providing a useful cover for the two beings. Noticing the irony in the mechanical woman's comment, Alba simple chuckled out of habit as it adjusted its fanged mask slightly. "Connected to the world wide web... practical I guess, though I'm sure your filters are fairly well off, considering how much is on there." Settling down, as it crossed its legs beneath its dark cloak, Alba began to speak again as it decided to start off with the physical aspects of chemistry, leaving the new knowledge for the second half of the discussion. The small creature then spoke quickly and rapidly not mispronouncing a single syllable, catching every letter and accent mark it came across. Soon within but a few hours the essence of physical chemistry would be brought to light in, updating Zaer's information.

The light in the already dark alley began to dim, the sun beginning to lower to the horizon, as the time reached early evening. The already dark sinner becoming even harder to see to the average human eye, appearing like a floating mask Alba merely kept talking, speaking with confidence that it had achieved through its many years of survival. Not letting a single falsehood escape through its nonexistent lips, Alba soon stopped as it stretched both of its short arms. "Physical chemistry has evolved quite expectantly since the change in the human's spiritual awareness, and thanks to the easier funding practices provided for the scientists, but the spiritual chemistry has indeed brought more insight into technology. I'm sure you are already aware of the weaponry used by military forces that are designed to harm spiritual beings and fellow humans as well. Perhaps this is one my most favorite fields to work in... Ke-He-He!"

Watching Zaer intently, Alba laughed as it watched the light began to disappear even more so than usual, the sun finally having reached the horizon line. The sinner's mind racing through the information it gathered from Zaer, learning about some other being known as Bass, but for the time being Alba did not feel intrigued enough to ask. Sensing the one known as Bass was not in Cairo, Albatross gingerly took out some candy from its small pack on its hip, a smoky white and black arm exited the cloak as another hand came and removed the mask for but a second as the candy was dropped into Albatross' formed mouth before the mask soon concealed Albatross' contrasting face of black and white.

"I believe you will find this one particular science curious as it no longer deals with the fundamentals of elements but rather the raw energy which surrounds the world, souls being one of the most concentrated forms of this spiritual energy as it is commonly called. Ke-He-He!" divulging the information onto Zaer yet again, Albatross spoke as it secured the theories and ideas most accepted by the science community as a whole, before moving onto even larger topics such as inter dimensional spiritual energies, which could be traced to several variations all holding common ground. "Hollows... shinigami... even humans they all share similar traits with their inner energy, and the energy reacts in predictable ways under various examinations. This energy, hollow or otherwise, has a tendency to disperse, obviously." Taking a small breath before finishing off the science and its changes through time, Alba stood up as it moved about again, this time into the street lights, the as the standard citizen was already at home, leaving the streets empty expect for the occasional drunk or thug. Finishing off the science as it waited by a street lamp for Zaer, Albatross listened to the sounds of the night.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

The Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Impossible   The Impossible EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:44 pm

"Energy comes in two forms from my understanding.. Physical and Spiritual.. physical energy is the energy needed for living beings to sustain their own life though more can be generated with enough training as per martial artists codes. Spiritual energy can be exerted by all beings and is far easier to generate massive amounts of for most spiritually inclined beings.. If one were to guess which of these energies were more powerful it would be Physical Energy or Life Force.. but doing such a thing would usually kill the user.. where as spiritual power can decimate cities and the user would still be alive..though most likely very tired."

She crossed her arms again as she continued making sure she was within five feet of him as he moved about again, "Spiritual energy is much easier to defend against though.. However my understanding comes from a combat perspective.. a flaw in my data most likely caused from my makers selfish desires."

She didn't have much to say really.. She was learning and he hadn't asked another question.. she didn't need to ask him anything about what he said either. She was still connected to the internet and was looking for politic information and such about organizations she may need to avoid in the future or destroy if given the chance.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

The Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Impossible   The Impossible EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:28 am

Skipping across the cracks in the sidewalk like a child, Albatross spun around as it walked backwards for the duration of its speech, the sinner sensing where it was heading under the night sky. "Valuable data nonetheless." Albatross flatly stated as it heard about her combat perspective, "It is invaluable to have such perspective, while it is limited not having the other sides, is still useful though flawed." Kicking a twig out of its path, Alba cracked its neck as the aged monster grew more bored. As much as it liked teaching information in exchange for information it was restless, it wanted to do something else for the time being. "I take it you have radio and telecommunications, or at least a way to access them at some point." Alba chuckled in its raspy voice.

The monster rummaged in the folds of its cloak, the short creatures searching for its phone, it only took a few seconds for the sinner to show off its touchscreen cellphone to Zaer in a quick movement. "I give you my cell number and we can continue this little chitchat another time, it would be such a waste not to keep our connections with one another wouldn't you agree?" Alba snickered as it tossed the brick of a phone into the air, catching it with its opposite hand. "To be honest, I grow bored I have not had such a desire has a feel now for wanderlust in a long while, and I want to take this chance. You can expect a text during my travels with the various information you may need. so how about it? Ke-He-He!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Impossible Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Impossible   The Impossible Empty

Back to top Go down

The Impossible
Page 1 of 1