Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Nanako I_vote_lcapNanako I_voting_barNanako I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Nanako Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Nanako Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Nanako Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Nanako Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Nanako Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Nanako Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Nanako Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Nanako Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Nanako Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Nanako Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Nanako Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Nanako

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Nanako Empty
PostSubject: Nanako   Nanako EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:51 am

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Nanako
True Age: 21
Sex: Female
Personality: Nanako is one of those crazy scientist types.. More likely to have an experiment or invention blow up on her for being years ahead of her time's technological limitations than succeed.. Though when she does manage to get something to work correctly it is generally an astounding item of great use. Socially she is anti-social though not in the way of being cold to everyone. She simply is so absorbed into her work that most of the time she is reading a book and completely and utterly ignores everything around her unless they do something against, with, or extremely near Her. She is polite, excitable, and very calm at nearly all times (When not excited). She always has a book of some kind in her possession and nearly always has her nose in it.

She tends to be very optimistic as she believes, as a scientist mind you, that anything and everything has some form of a solution even if that solution is not yet attainable for whatever reason. Because of this belief she tends to be very creative with her imagination while using logic and science to make it come to fruition or to cause it to not go out of control. Rational at all times she does whatever is necessary to accomplish her objectives, though at times this can be seen as cruel and cold, she has been known to shoot through an ally in order to kill the opponent behind them if that opponent was too great of an threat to allow to survive even at the cost of one life. Kill one and save many is a choice she can easily make.

She is completely playful and is almost never serious unless she is being beaten pretty badly..in which case she becomes serious in order to survive. Nanako prefers to be alone when working, though she doesn't care if she has company or not outside of this since she adores her boss Prof. Banana. Clever and confident she has been shown to see through many forms of deception and forming her own plans with great ease and little time. She is caring to friends, but has a deep hidden blood lust from her time hiding from Shinigami in the past. She has also been shown to be extremely messy but seems to have the mess organized in her own head as she never loses anything and can tell someone where anything is within her giant mess without even thinking about it.

Fears: Poison

Character Appearance

Height: 5'9''
Weight: 128 LB
Physical Traits:
Nanako Nanako_zps785e6510
Clothing: See above. (Duel Disk is not always present)
Accessories: N/A

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Though Nanako tends to rely heavily on her cards and their abilities she is fully trained in hand to hand combat and the art of Muay Thai (which actually fits her as her hands will usually be occupied and this focuses on knee's and elbows among other things) Though slightly under par for someone her tier in both aspects of power she makes up for it by being incredibly resilient and continually trying to wear down her opponent. She can takes hits and send hits for a extended period of time without breaking a sweat.
Strengths: Sensing, Endurance, Stamina
Weaknesses: 70% Normal Spiritual Power, 80% Normal strength

~~~~~~~~~~

Extra notes about Nanako:

Body Modification: Banana has implanted various modifications and chemicals within Nanako to use against his/her opponents. She possesses within herself an augmentation chemical which poisons those who get her blood on them causing them to take a bala worth of damage every post for five posts or until the blood is removed. Nanako is mostly immune to the poisons used by Prof. Banana, though he can easily work around that as he himself does for himself. It is these modifications which allow Prof. Banana to revive her when she is in a death-like state as well.

Enhanced Endurance: She can take wounds which would be fatal to another person and survive, as she has demonstrated by being stabbed in the chest and surviving though not really capable of full power combat after words. She was designed to take much more punishment than any normal Human or Shinigami could ever sustain.

Chemistry Expert: Though not as knowledgeable as Prof. Banana, Nanako does know many things regarding the chemicals used by him in his work, enough to keep an antidote in case anyone becomes poisoned by him on accident. (Limit two per thread..usually meant for herself or him.)

~~~~~~~~~~

Abilities & Weapons

Primary Stage

Weapon: Sisterhood
Appearance:
Nanako Untitled-1-29_zps5dc16ca2
Effect: Blood Sword - The weapon's blade is entirely composed of Nanako's blood mixed with high amounts of reishi. It is as "hard" as Zanpaktou steel but is capable of acting like a fluid within three feet of itself. With it being "Nanako's" blood it deals damage equal to bala when it "splashes" onto someone for five posts or until the blood is removed by some means.

Name: Blood Manipulation
Effect: Nanako is capable of creating up to three times her body volume...of Blood at any one time and can do this three times a post. Specifically hers. Though it does not deplete her actual blood reserves. As such it deals damage when on an enemy in the same fashion as mentioned above. Other than the above limitations to volume this is treated as water manipulation for all purposes of what this ability can do. She can harden the blood but it will never be stronger than steel. She is capable of using any "spilled" blood on the battlefield or blood that is not "WITHIN" the opponents body (IE: They have a head wound and it's bleeding down their face. she can use that) Unless destroyed or removed in some manner the blood she creates does not disappear. Meaning the longer battle drags on the more blood she'll have to attack with.

Name: Blood Plague
Effect: If any blood she controls (except her sword) manages to pierce the opponents skin it causes the blood inside the opponent to alter just slightly causing them to be in incredible pain at all times though it does not keep them from moving or fighting. This only lasts two posts and has a grace period of two. This effect cannot stack with Frost Fever. Thus it can only be activated while Frost Fever is on it's grace period. When determining which poison activates first Blood Plague is chosen at all times.

Name: Frost Fever
Effect: If any blood she controls (except her sword) manages to pierce the opponents skin it causes their blood to alter in a manner giving them "Sickness" which slows them down by 30% for two posts with a two post grace period. This effect cannot stack with Blood Plague. Thus it can only be activated while Blood Plague is on it's grace period.

Name: Master Poisoner
Effect: Nanako is capable of injecting one of the following poisons into her sword at any given time and she can change which poison she is using at will. Each poison has a grace of three posts and lasts two posts. These poisons can stack with Blood Plague and Frost Fever but not others listed below. As these can only be applied to her sword she can only effect someone with them by hitting them. Even the lightest graze can apply the poison.

• Energy Depletion Poison - While this poison is in the opponent's system abilities that consume energy take 15% more of a toll on the user.

• Hilarity Poison - While this poison is in someone's system it causes them to hiccup, laugh, and/or cry for it's duration. (how it happens it up to the RP'er as long as one of these occur I'm happy.)

• Hallucinogenic Poison - Once per post the afflicted target hallucinates an entirely different situation for five seconds.(This means it happens twice during the entire duration) The situation that occurs is entirely dependant on the person who is experiencing the poison's effect (Trusting Rp'ers here. Don't make me regret this)

• Mind-Numbing Poison - During it's duration within a victim reaction time and senses are slowed down by 15%. While to veteran fighters this poses a minimal to moderate problem.. people who are not used to having their entire field of perception altered would find this to be very difficult to handle.

Name: Blood Tap
Effect: Once per post Nanako is capable of recovering any one wound on her person. The cooldown is increase by three posts if the wound is large and increased by six posts if the wound was fatal.

boosts: Due to lack of Hypermode. Everything increases by x3.5 Normal

Fullbring (Optional)

Weapon / Item(s) / Duel Disk
Appearance The duel disk in her image picture.
Powers:

Name: Soul Duality
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Effect: While in Fullbring Nanako's appearance drastically changes to mimic her favorite card with some minor changes. She gains it's abilities (Including her cards naturally given low regen low heirro and airwalk/shunpo) as well minus the spell-counter effect which is now usable without a counter as Nanako is not a card. The Gran Rey Cero similiar ability is usable once every post.

Name: Natural Enhancements
Effect: The Card Enhancements of Heirro and Regeneration become Moderate on Nanako herself since she is now a Monster (but is not a card thus doesn't count towards those rules/limits)

Name: Telepo
Effect: Nanako becomes capable of using the spell Telepo twice per five posts. Using this causes her to instantaneously shift from one location to a new one within 75 feet. Using both charges at once can increase the range to 350 Feet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Card Summonings
Effect: Nanako is capable of summoning into reality any yugioh card she possesses, this has no limitations other than what is specified in the abilities below (ALL Monster cards NOT OUTLINED below only have BASIC ATTACKS such as claws, bites, kicks, punches, or the occassional weapon! THEY HAVE NO ABILITIES outside of the ones outlines in THIS ability!). Any creature under Nanako's control has "slow" Regeneration and low-grade Heirro and can airwalk/shunpo. All summons are treated via tier based on the following at all times. (For all summons past the second (Assuming the first two are still on the "field") there is a minus two tier reduction past the standard -3 via forum rules. The first two summons (And any combination of summons thereafter that does not exceed two in total at once) are treated at 3 tiers lower than Nanako. However she can change which two are getting the 1-4 tier once per two posts.
(Example: Nanako = 1-1 Up to Two summons = 1-4 All summons past those = 2-1 Max of Five at any given time.)
(Sidenotes - The sacrifice tier boost explained below supercedes this rule)

Name: Rules of the Duelist
Effect: When battle starts whether it is Nanako starting a fight or someone attacking her, regardless of sneak attack or not on either party, She immediately gains access to five cards. and can draw 1 per post (Starting at the beginning of battle this means she technically has 6.) She does not have to draw each post. She can only have up to 5 monsters summoned at any given time but is capable of "sacrificing" monsters to gain stronger variants (The new monster's tier is increased by 1 and this does not stack) She is also capable of having 5 spells and/or traps (The total of which cannot exceed 5.) But does not have to play either spell, trap, or monster during any given post. (Though that would put her at a disadvantage most of the time.) Nanako can only possess 40 cards in her deck at any given time.

Name: Monster Cards
Effect:

(Sidenote - Only Two Charmers may be summoned at any given time to avoid elemental team abuse)

• Exodia the Forbidden One: This creature has insane endurance and stamina but seems to lack intelligence. It basically does "hulk smash" attacks and is capable of firing a giant ball of energy that is 40 by 40 feet once every post and is equal to a Gran Rey Cero. To summon this card Nanako must sacrifice at least three other cards. Two do not have to be monsters but one does.
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Special Powers: Overkill - Once per six posts this summon is capable of a beam of light equal in power to a Cero Oscuras of a being equal to NANAKO'S tier and not the summons tier.
    Number in Deck: 1

• Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon: This giant mechanical dragon uses it's own body as a weapon. It's Body Slams are vicious because of how heavy the creature is and how fast it moves (It's fast) It can sprout legs and arms as well if it wants since it's mechanical. To summon this card Nanako must sacrifice at least two other cards. One has to be a monster.
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Special Powers: This summon is 75% resistant to all energy and elemental based attacks excluding electricity to which it is hurt 50% more.

• Eria the Water Charmer: With grace and speed this charmer uses their elemental skills to hastily bombard their enemies.
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Special Powers: Water Manipulation/Creation (No Ice)

• Dark Magician Girl: This spunky female magician uses her magic rod/staff to unleash a torrent of dark energy blasts on her foe in the shape of bala and cero with the respective speeds and strengths as well as Telekinesis for up to 9 objects the size of a car.
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Special Powers: Chaos Bolt - By removing a spell counter on this card she becomes capable of a Gran Rey Cero equal dark energy blast. She is also capable of telekinesis of other objects (9 total) equal in size of a car or smaller.

• Lyna the Light Charmer: With grace and speed this charmer uses their elemental skills to hastily bombard their enemies.
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Special Powers: This summon uses blasts of divine energy and light to strike foes. These attacks are similiar in size, shape, and power to bala and cero.

• Silent Swordsman Level 7: Uses brutish strength and a giant sword to deal damage to his opponents with tactical planning as his guide.
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Special Power: This summon is unable to be "bound" by abilities and kidou. This only means he can't be kept from moving by abilities or Kidou. Any damage either does would still happen.
    Number in Deck: 2

• Dharc the Dark Charmer: With grace and speed this charmer uses their elemental skills to hastily bombard their enemies.
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Special Powers: This summon can control shadows and manipulate them as well as fire bala sized/speed blasts of dark energy.

• Aussa the Earth Charmer: With grace and speed this charmer uses their elemental skills to hastily bombard their enemies.
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Special Powers: Earth Manipulation (within reason/no metal)

• Mid-Shield Gardna: This creature is the pinnacle of defense. It's shield bashes are it's primary source of attacking and it defends it's summoner and allies the best it can.
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Special Powers: Once per post this summon is capable of teleporting itself in order to protect a comrade or it's summoner. Once per Three posts it is capable of entirely swapping positions with it's summoner or allies.

• Hiita the Fire Charmer: With grace and speed this charmer uses their elemental skills to hastily bombard their enemies.
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Special Powers: Fire Manipulation/creation (Within reason/No Lava)

• Summoner Monk: This monster summons forth divine energy and uses it to empower it's martial arts to deal damage to it's enemies.
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Special Powers: By discarding a spell card in Nanako's possession she becomes capable of summoning another monster from her deck. This ability cannot be used more than once per two posts.

• Wynn the Wind Charmer: With grace and speed this charmer uses their elemental skills to hastily bombard their enemies.
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Special Powers: Wind Manipulation (within reason/rules)

Name: Spell Cards

• Rain of Mercy: This spell card remains on the field once activated. Upon being activated this card heals all monsters under Nanako's control (and Nanako herself) by 40% of their total health and energy (one time only) and then begins to grant them (Not Nanako however) and any new summons high regeneration that lasts three posts with a two post recharge time.

• Swords of Revealing Light: When activated this spell card negates all forms of illusions, reveals all hidden entities (Living and non-living) and stays active for three posts. This ability cannot be activated more than once before getting a five post cooldown.

• Monster Reborn: Using this card Nanako is capable of bringing back any summon that has been under her control back from her "graveyard" instantly without drawbacks to the summon.

• Mystical Space Typhoon: When this card is activated Nanako is capable of dispersing one energy or elemental based attack into nothing. This effect cannot occur more than once within four posts.

• Smashing Ground: When this card is activated a massive hand spawns forth from a dimensional circle and attempts to slam itself into the intended target. The hand is 15 feet wide and ignores all defensive abilities (Including Heirro). This attack deals damage equal to half a cero. The hand is treated as possessing advanced Heirro and is moving at moderate speed. This effect cannot occur more than once per two posts.
    Number in Deck: 3

• United We Stand: When this card is activated all summons under Nanako's control gain an increase of 50% to all capabilities and all summons gain "perfect teamwork". This lasts two posts with a six post cooldown.

• Lightning Vortex: When this card is activated three high powered lightning bolts strike at one target simultaneously with equal power to a hadou no 63. This effect cannot occur more than once within six posts.

Name: Trap Cards

• Waboku: This card is activated when any opponent attacks a monster under Nanako's control. When activated it prevents the monsters destruction for that post. This doesn't heal the monster so that the next lethal attack dealt in the next post will still cause destruction.

• Solar Ray: When this card is activated it creates a blast of light meant to temporarily cause 75% reduction to sight to any target that looks at it for this post and the following post. This effect does not effect Nanako or any Summon she controls.

• Magic Cylinder: This card can be activated when any opponent attacks either nanako or a monster she controls. When activated it creates a perfect copy of the attacker except in reverse. Causing the attacker to hit the copy and the copy to hit the attack in the exact same manners hence a cancellation. (This is assuming the attacker does not stop the attack and dodge) Only the attack that triggered this effect is copied. once that attack is finished the copy vanishes. This effect has a five post cooldown.

• Ninjutsu Art of Super-Transformation: When activated Nanako can chose either herself or a monster she controls and imbue them with a draconic-like body and wings for four posts. This increases speed, endurance, and strength by 40% for the duration. This effect has a six post cooldown.

• Royal Decree: When this card is activated a Castle Wall appears infront of Nanako (Large enough to fill a street from left to right (Not long ways but sidewalk to sidewalk. This shrinks to a more able size if space is lacking but power remains the same) Upon this wall are two javelin throwers and a magician that hurl spears and lightning bolts at her foes at a number of 2 each per post. This ability lasts until the wall itself is destroyed(Takes damage equal to a Cero Oscuras). The spears and bolts are equal in power to bala. If the people are killed they simply reappear instantly.

• Solemn Judgement: Using this card Nanako is capable of banishing instantly one clone or summon into oblivion. This effect cannot occur more than once per six posts.

• Tornado Wall: This card is activated when any opponent attacks Nanako directly even if she has monsters on the field. When activated it summons a dozen high powered dark tornadoes all around her that act as a barrier for her. She cannot be damaged for the single post this is activated and touching the tornado wall deals damage equal to a cero. This effect cannot occur more than once per eight posts.

Name: Reload
Effect: When Nanako's deck is emptied she can choose to call back all the cards currently on her "field" and all her other cards back into the deck. It is shuffled and she draws 3 cards. After this effect occurs she follows the normal rules on her abilities. This effect cannot occur more than once per 10 posts.

[]iBoosts:[/i] 4x normal.

Back Drop:

Background:

Side Notes: She has 37 Cards in her deck that are outlined. 36 when in Final Stage due to her becoming one of them and thus making it disappear from her deck temporarily. This is intentional to give me a small bit of room for extra non-ability monster cards which can be changed at any time( though I will generally RP out said change) They will not be outlined because they can be any monster card that exists. More Info is found in the Card Summoning Ability concerning this.

Last edited by Rena on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:56 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Nanako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanako   Nanako EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:08 pm

Alright, everything seems in order. . .

I say, for the tier, 1-5
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Nanako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanako   Nanako EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:09 pm

Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon- can't have complete immunity, can be a high resistance of 75% but, immunte to all elements and energy is to much

With Exodia, when you say for uit to be summoned, does that mean it can not be Special summoned by means Via Summoner Monk? just making sure

All these do count as summons so they are gonna require your energy, just gonna remind it sounds very taxing.

after that, approved
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Nanako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanako   Nanako EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Fixed.

Yes.

Thats why her stamina is a strength to counter that fact.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Nanako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanako   Nanako EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:35 pm

Alrighty so it takes stamina instead, thats perfectly acceptable then XD although the character can't be used until Personality is done wich is dependant on keten, otherwise approved
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Nanako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanako   Nanako EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:00 am

Frost fever/blood plague and master poisoner: can you make it so someone can only be inflicted by either frost fever and blood plague or master poisoner's poisons at once. Becuase one blood spike and a cut from that sword could potentially fuck someone for 2/3 posts, and unless i'm mistaken blood plague and frost fever take effect from the same hit.

Uh... That is all. Approved onces changes are made, same tier.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Nanako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanako   Nanako EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:42 am

Nanako Mustache_approved_stickers-p217325345920138961en7l1_210
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nanako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanako   Nanako Empty

Back to top Go down

Nanako
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Character Creation :: Modified Applications-
Jump to: