Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Resistance I_vote_lcapThe Resistance I_voting_barThe Resistance I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Resistance Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Resistance Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Resistance Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Resistance Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Resistance Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Resistance Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Resistance Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Resistance Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Resistance Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Resistance Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Resistance Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Resistance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

The Resistance Empty
PostSubject: The Resistance   The Resistance EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:33 pm

Riku Tomoshibi didn't wear his shinigami uniform anymore. No one out of the squads that he took with him to the Rukongai did. His last orders from Akihiko Iyou was to form a resistance should the Maggots Nest prisoners be released while he was fighting Rena. His worst fear happened, and now everything was in ruins and governed by thugs. But there were far too many of them, even for a captain with support from nearly every squad. Some had scattered before his orders to gather, so now it was searching.

Luckily, or perhaps his good nature, the blonde had helped the Rukongai citizens with his business or just his own general helping nature and expecting nothing in return before this. So he did have some support. Not as much as he liked. Certainly not enough to retake Soul Society. Not without help. Recruitment has been slow and tedious, with them being hunted down and all. But Riku was no amateur. Young, yes, amateur, no. Unfortunately, these criminals had gotten crafty...he needed more healers or more powerful healers.

And that was why he looked like just another street rat with a sword, standing around in a quiet part of the ruins. Waiting for someone that had contacted him in secret. His officers that didn't leave urged against it...but this was different. He only hoped the other captains and other survivors were making it in the World of the Living. And prayed they would come soon...but for now...he could last...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:13 am

(Marie's old app is basketed, she counts as a 4 tier plus, with decent healing abilities.. thats it.. and a knife.. For stabbing... She's never going to engage in combat with an actual character so i probably wont remake her app...)

Marie reinhart, a short blonde who kept her hair tied back and face hidden by a cloak, slipped through the streets of the Rukongai. A small knife hung at her belt, and she wore a high cut blue dress slashed with white, and long sleaves that hung loosely around her hands. She kept her form hidden beneath the cloak as best she could, knowing full well Soul society was not safe anymore.

During the time after the fall she'd wondered why the shinigami hadn't returned to reclain the seireitei, and spent much of it worried about Jensen, if he was even alive still. It occured to her they couldn't return, because the Senkaimon gate was sealed somehow.. That was only one way in to the Soul society from the human world after all.

She'd heard rumors lately though, of a captain still residing in the rukongai. If she was right, I was a dear freind, but she'd been careful not to reveal her name incase It was a ruse to draw out anyone with any kind of power. She had very little, but her capabilities in healing would be sought after by those who now ruled.

Marie neared the meeting place, when something caught her attention. A slight change in the air. Goosebumps ran along her arm. She stopped dead as a hado shot through the wall infront of her. Back peddling she turned to run but a large form planted himself between her and escape. She raised a hand to fire a bala and remembered.. She wasn't an arrancar anymore.

The man blocking her bath swung a heavy arm and knocked her aside, the knife sliding from her hand as she fell over. He came at her and she picked up a rock and trew it, hitting him square in the face. As the man let out a cry of pain she scrambled to her feet and ran. She'd walked into a trap! She would escape or die trying.

However as she rounded a corner, escape became unlikely, as a form shunpo'd infront of her, and four others. The one who blocked her path had a mean look to him.. Tall and slender, with sharp features and a Zanpakuto at his side. The others blocked the other escape routes.. "Greetings, miss. Lets have a chat.""

(considering how formidible rena said some of the maggots are, the main one is atleast 2-1. The others are nothing, Marie could kill one, she'll just need more rocks.)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

The Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:03 pm

(OOC: She's better than nothing. After Blaine blowing up most of Squad 4, any healor, even a low ranking officer, is valuable.)

Riku jerked his head upward and stared at a distance. He could feel multiple people over there...a situation. He didn't like it. He ran over there. Considering he wasn't the fastest of people running or in shunpo...when he got there, no one was there. Whoever it was was taken. But he could sense exactly where they were and where they were going. "Bakudo 26: Kyoko." He bent light to turn invisible.

He tracked them to a lookout station for the thugs. He decided to scout around first before doing anything substantial. Two guards outside. Building was...built almost like a freaking mini-mansion. Four guards patrolling the west, 4 the east, 5 and a dog the back end. Front was tempting, but he found other indicators to make things difficult. Infrared sensor at the front door specifically. One of the sides. Just needed to find an open window. God knows how long that will take...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:00 am

(ah, good times. Very Happy And on second though, i will remake her app. Just to be on the safe side.)

The men closed in on Marie, giving her no place to escape to. Not that it mattered, against an opponant who could shunpo, she wouldn't make it far. A pity she wasn't an arrancar anymore, she have escaped faster then the fat one could far. Speaking of him, he grabbed marie from, wrapping some kind of energy about her mouth to stop her from screaming nad hoisted her over his shoulder, and then she was being kidnapped.

She'd been alive for close to 1600 years, and she'd been in scarier situations, so she kept her panic back. Maybe they needed someone healed, and would let her go. But they weren't with the resistance, the shinigami would never attack an innocent person. She didn't count on getting away easily. Hopefully these weren't the person she came to meet, and he was nearby. That was her only real hope, unless she somehow summoned Arngrim here. She'd rather die at his hands than stay a captive to these maggots, considering the possibilities.

She felt foolish thinking that, it was an impossibility. She should pay attention to where they were going, not day dream. The maggots lept a wall into a mansion.. A well fortified mansion, with multiple gaurds. Marie was taken in through the front door which was barred behind, and brought down into a basement room. The big man deposited her in a chair and bound her to it with energy.

The gag vanished and she took a deep breath. Then the thin man appeared before her, smiling. The smile disturbed her. "So little lady.. I'm going to ask you a few things, and if you answer, I'll let you continue living your pathetic life." He said. Marie smirked a little. She'd already died twice, once more couldn't hurt. "Thats fine. Ask away. Just be aware, my husband is Jensen Reinhart, and he's bonded to me. He's on his way here right now, so you better ask your questions fast."

The man looked taken aback as if he knew the name. Then he smirked. "Jensen Rienhart is dead, along with most of the shinigami. But there's one, leading a resistance. As I hear it from a little birdy, your part of that resistance. Now tell me, where is your base located." He said. Marie shrugged. "I couldn't tell you, I dont know." He slapped her.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

The Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:21 pm

Turned out, sooner than expected. A maid. Riku jumped up and through the window without a sound, moving around the maid and her duties. She looked like hell. The door to the hall was open. As he walked through, avoiding disturbing everything, it became apparent that they did not treat their hired help very well. The place was certainly high end, it made him wonder how they're funding this place. He soon found the security room with cameras and sound.

He had followed somebody working there, thus he was in. Just in time to hear the question and comment. Riku wanted to laugh. He knew, he saw Jensen and Kurama leaving Soul Society. Battered, but certainly alive. These guys were low leveled, but he'd hate to get found out by their boss. Risk vs Necessity. He reappeared, and slashed everyone in the room. While he could have been found by a sensor, his signature would have disappeared quickly.

And he was on the move again. This time, through the ducts and ventilation shafts. Thankfully, he was pretty small. It took him nearly a half hour to get there. He sliced the surprised guard in half, but now he was very much known. "I saw Jensen leave Soul Society. He was battered, but very much alive. I'm assuming you're the person that wanted to meet?" Riku cut her bounds. "Let's go. I could use more people from Squad 4. Most of those dead were from the general soldiery, not so much the officers. I think a few did die, but not as many as what these goons think have. Aki went in to stall time and get everyone out..."

Off they went, but cautiously. Hoping that they wouldn't be discovered or found so soon...but nothing ever goes according to plan...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:55 am

Marie sneared at the man after he slapped her. "You hit like a girl.." She said, pushing it. As the man went to strike her againt though, his arm came away from his body and hit the wall. A few seconds later bodies lay scattered across the room, and the energy bonds vanished. Marie jumped up, smiling at her savior. "I know he's alive. I really do shara a bond with him. Your captain Riku, aren't you? I've heard allot about you. Thanks for coming to my aid."

"I dont suppose you found my knife on your way here? I'm practically useless mind you.. I'm not the same woman I once was." She wasn't much of a fighter as an arrancar but it was better than nothing. Now she was trying to escape a mansion filled with maggots, pregnant. Not very far along but it posed a concern, if she was injured badly it could kill the baby before her body could heal itself.

She kept that little problem quiet, not even Jensen was aware. She followed after riku quietly, atleast capable of walking silently. She stopped him and pointed towards the room they were heading towards. She'd been brought in that way and it was filled with goons."Its heavily guarded." She wispered. As she spoke a man walked right out of a door to her right, seen them and raised the alarm. She managed to pull his knife from the man's belt and stab him before he could attack. He fell back through the doorway as more burst, charging to attack them.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

The Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:29 pm

Riku was surprised at that bit of news. That...was creepy in his opinion. He shook his head about the knife and responded. "If you have healing abilities...I would hardly call you useless. And yeah, I'm Riku." Then off they went. They stopped and he was told about the guards. He only smiled. He knew exactly how to deal with that. But it was too late. they got caught. The small blond quickly turned and raised his blade, blocking six goons, all bigger than he was.

He pushed them back and got one right away with a gut swing. A second got his face smashed in with a punch. The third got his blade broken and backed off along with the other four. Riku stood defensively between them and his charge. Riku couldn't tell if they were surprised about how such a small person could possess so much physical strength or what. Riku attacked, parrying a blow and flipping above the goon, slicing his head. The one with the broken blade came up next and grabbed him from behind. Riku stomped his foot on the man's and slammed the back of head against the guy's nose just as the other two came at him. Riku slid between the two, cutting the one on his right's legs off. He got up smoothly and spun, cutting the other in half. The last one was dealt with by Marie.

They continued on to the entrance, killing guards as they went. When they got there, they got surrounded. Riku smiled and lifted his left hand. He was about to use a kido spell when the front door was destroyed by multiple kido spells from the outside. The Resistance. "We apologize, captain, but we couldn't just stand by!" One of the swordsmen said, looking very seriously. Two dozen of them, three without weapons, but obvious kido users. Four others were obvoiusly from Squad 2 with their garb and their weapon stance. Riku spun Marie behind him and towards the door as they heard clapping. The commander was here...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:17 pm

Marie wasn't impressed by his display. It was expected of a captain such as Riku. To be impressed she would need to doubt his prowess first. She was greatful though. She followed him out and frowned at the crowd of people waiting for them. They were lucky though, Riku's followers attacked and the men in the compound were cut though in seconds. Of course, that victory was short lived. Riku shuffled her behind him as the newcomer approached.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Jalik had felt the disturbance in the mansion and headed out to investigate, black Haori blowing in the wind as he dashed across the sky. He smashed down into the Manisions grounds as the futile resistance finished off the last of a large portion of the grunts there, and started to clap. He level his eyes to the boy, who was more than just a boy. He was a captain, atleast in power level. Close to Jalik's own strenght. "Interesting. I thought all of you worms were gone. Thanks for showing yourself, it makes killing you easier."

Jalik was about a foot taller than the boy. His skin was dark, his hair black and short. He wore white Hakami beneath his Black haori, and his chest was bare, marred with scars. He was once a captain in the gotei until he was inprisioned for attempting to kill the captain commander and sieze control. The Black Hoari was a mockery, really. He liked it though.

He drew his Zanapkuto, a short thin blade. "Rend, Corinth!" Jalik declared and his short blade transformed into a shotel, a long curved sword that curved towards the opponant. The weapon was doubled edged, and very sharp. Jalik swung the weapon, loosing a blade of wind that spun towards the shinigami. "DIE!"

(The Shotel)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

The Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:21 pm

Riku stared back as the others tensed. "Take her out of here...I'll catch up later. This is my fight." They nodded and tugged at her to follow them. The man didn't waste time. Riku only smiled. "Kettou Soshi..." His sword grew in size and taking the form of an arrow with a chain and dagger coming out of the butt of the hilt. "Rai-Uki!" He swung his sword, firing a mixture of lightning and ice/snow in a wave pattern. His strongest move with a single post cooldown. It blasted through the wind blade and on to its target.

Whether the guy dodged or withstood the attack, Riku had thrown the hollow rhombus shaped blade dagger. Whether he got him or not, Riku would be on the man's left. Ice blades were fired from both Riku and the dagger/chain. The boy pulled his dagger back to him as he used a hado spell. "Hado 63: Raikoho!" He fired a yellow blast of energy at his opponent. Riku was a kido expert, and luckily, his pendant helped with that part of his abilities. (All kido he uses has 1 post less cooldown.)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:09 pm

Marie shrugged out of one of the men's grips. "Hands to yourself please, I'm staying to watch. I'll run If it gets messy. You should all fall back though, I'm ok here." She wouldn't be budged, unless they actually picked her up and carried her away. She really couldn't do anything to stop them doing that, unless she stabbed them and healed them. She did moved to a safer location to watch the fight.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

(Just for future Reference, this guy's powers revolve around wind and metal. and odd combination, but useful and dangerous to himself at the same time. Oh and various kido, though no forbidden.)

Jalik wasn't interested in worms.. He let them go. As the attack came at him he blocked, his arm turning to metal and a shield formed. He made a mistake though, and didn't see the lightning. It shocked him, but he managed to extend a tendril of metal into the earth to ground himself. He'd need to be more careful.

Jalik knocked the rombus aside with his arm as the metal shield vanished, but before the arm became flesh again. Then Jalik went on the defensive, dodging and knocking down the ice spikes using quick defensive slashes of his shotel. A few slipped past and cut at his clothing, leaving shallow gashes on his arms. "Bakudo 39, Enkosen!" He said, countering the man's hado. The shield shattered, though it stopped the attack.

"Are you a captain, boy? I've never seen you before, though you can imagine why. I wonder, did you over look that hole I was shoved into for so many years? I am Jalik the threcherous, if your wondering." Jalik waited for an answer as tentacles of steel extended and broke from his body, then moved through the earth. They burst from the ground beneath the shinigami at they same time as Jalik swung his shotel and launched a blade of air. The tentacles tried to stab the man from below or slashed at him if they missed, before desending back into the earth.

Jalik followed that up by engageing the Shini in close with wicked slashes of his shotel. The shape of the blade caused the weapon to give nasty wounds with a good strike, but it was incapable of thrusts.

Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

The Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:35 pm

The man growled and actually picked her up. "You think we're not going to do the same thing? We're going farther away and watch. But in this enclosed space, there is no real safe place to watch." Of course, if she struggled and told them to let her go so that she could maybe follow, he would, but keep close tabs on her. But they would keep a distance and only wonder should the mansion not get destroyed...

~~~~~~~

Metal manipulation...Riku had the advantage in elements in that case, to some extent...And at least minimal kido capability. The man used a 39 leveled spell to weaken his high leveled spell. Cocky moron. But still no reason underestimate him yet. Then he spoke. "I wasn't Squad 2. Only been there once, but not too far down. I'm Riku Tomoshibi, former captain of Squad 9." Riku's sensing capability was top notch, so he felt the mischief underneath. If he was in Bankai, he would be able to match and stop it. But no need to go that far if he didn't have to.

The boy jumped up to the ceiling, and rebounded straight towards him, sending an ice blade to match the wind strike. The tendrils whiped at him, but he used the dagger as a whip to deflect most of them, he did get 5 gashes on his legs, three on his left and two on his right. The ice shattered, but the wind strike was nullified. And Riku kept coming. He wasn't the best at Shunpo...in fact, he was the slowest captain in that regard, easily. But he was also strong, and the momentum only boosted his initial strike. But if the guy was stronger than him and withstood the attack, the boy would double kick the gut to launch himself away. If that happened, he would swing the chain to send the dagger to either cut his knees or catch one of them. Riku would then pull and send an ice cleaver the size of a semi-truck with a one post cooldown at the man. At the same time, use Raikiri to electrocute him for two posts if he didn't unwrap the chain. If all he did was cut, obviously he wouldn't use his electrocution move.

If Riku pushed him back, he would use Bakudo 61: Rikujokuro to hopefully ensnare him long enough for a full incantation of Hado 91: Senjū Kōten Taihō. Though it would put a massive strain on him. If the first spell failed, he wouldn't bother doing the second. If he managed to create an opening, with his attack, he would of course take advantage of it, swinging his blade to cut the man in half and flinging the dagger around to cut off the head.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:56 am

(though we were outside... Silly me.)

A weakened hado 63 smashed into him and threw Jalik back. He regained his feet, angry. He was sure he'd been stronger than the boy.. Back in his time, he was one of the strongest before imprisonment. Interesting, some poeple underestimated these current shinigami far to much. It wouldn't happen again though.

Jalik side stepped the boy's launch from the ceiling and slashed at his back as he passed, also avoiding any follow up along with it. a chain wrapped around his knee, and electricity coarsed into him. grunting the had trouble moving, until one of the metal tentacles wrapped around his leg and grounded him. He unwrapped the chain and threw it away as a giant cleaver of ice shot at him.

Jalik pointed a hand to the roof and blew a hole through it with a windblast from his palm. The Tentacle released him and he launched himself out the hole onto the roof, rage on his face. He aimed his palm down towards riku's General area and launched a second wind blast through the roof, raining Shrapnel. A direct hit would be like getting hit by a cero.

Jalik landed on the ground and placed his hand down. The tenticles he'd planted wrapped around his arm. "God damn upstart, you think your going to kill me that easily?! Think again! I am Jalik the threacherous, not some bread thief! BANKAI, Corinth Golek!" The metal spread across his body and he started to grow larger, until he was encased inside a hulking mass of metal. Slow, but very powerful.

The Resistance 310

The metal was akin to Hierro, and very hard to cut, even for his opponant's bankai. He was at a disadvantage because of the lightning, unless he grounded himself and stayed put. On each of the golems arms there were a pair of heavy rings that rotated slow around the arm. One suddenly picked up speed and air started to whirl around the arm, as the shinigami appeared. Jalik punched towards the shinigami and unleased a powerful blast of wind that tore through the mansion even if it missed his target.

(ignore the weapons, they aren't part of it. Also he's not as damaged like that)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

The Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:28 am

Even though he missed with the initial strike, he stopped and turned into a swing of his own, completely ignoring the blade heading towards his side...sort of. The chain extended, scraping against his right hand as he stopped the blade from slicing him in half. His own swing was kinda slow though due to his change in position and strike. His right hand was now bloody though, from the blade, and a gash on his back as he jumped away and over the blade and did his thing as stated.

The man jumped through the roof and fired wind down. Riku hopped back and jumped up through it, doing a backflip, and then hopping back again. The man was pissed. And Riku grinned. The dagger and chain started to wrap around his arm, torso, and other arm as the man was speaking. "Like I care. Bankai...Assaku Kettou Soshi..." Calm and collected, despite his wounds, his reiatsu burst forth, revealing his own bankai. A light blue trench coat that was open, showing a grey shirt and matching hakama. On his hands were gloves, each with a weapon on the top. The right had four lightning bolt shaped claws, while the left had a snowflake disc thing.

The wind came and smacked into a wall of ice, nearly a car's length thick, leaving a crater in it. Luckily, the closer it is to Riku, the better and faster his control and it forms. Ice also attempted to form up on his legs, thick enough to hopefully hold him there as lightning as strong as a cero went through the cratered in ice wall, though more like conducted through it and continued on to it's target. Then the boy summoned a storm in a 100 radius of him. It would slow his opponent down up to 60% while Riku was uneffected. But that wasn't all. It was subzero temperatures and random lightning bolts was being thrown around, the strength of a hado 60.

Riku moved to the side, shattering and sending the shards of his ice all, which had a 1 post cooldown for its strength, at the man. He jumped, doing a round house kick before slashing with his clawed hand, which exended in length to that of a katana blade's.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:17 pm

(Arm wind cannons can be fired from both arms, with 1 post cooldown each, cero strong but much faster. There's also a modified version, dont be surprised when i use it.)

Marie waited for the man to put her down, the scowled at him. "Bossy child. I'm not helpless." She said. They watched the fight unfold from a distance. It moved outside, and it began to snow. Marie covered herself up well with her cloak and watched, hoping for the best, prepared for the worst. "If captain riku goes down, we should attack, grab him, and run. As long as he's alive I can save him." She hoped it didn't come to that, because if that enemy captain was still alive, they might not make it far no matter how much Riku weakened him.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Jalik ignored the cold. It couldn't touch him as a golem. It did slow him down, but not by much, and only because the metal grew cold. (Fatal wounds will still kill him, fyi.) Ice tried to form on his legs and hold him still, but he broke free by expanding spikes of metal from his feet. A ball of lightning shot at him and Jalik dodged, but got clipped, sending lighting ripling through the matal. He didn't have enough time ground himself properly so it hurt more than before.

Jalik next dealt with the lightning falling from the sky by creating two large spikes of metal sticking out of the earth. Any bolts that came near were conducted by those. He would need to stay within range or he could still get blasted. He was still pleased he'd dealt with that problem reasonably well.

Next came ice. Jalic moved aside as it sped past, pieces hitting and bouncing off him. Some stuck in a little deeper. Then the man came in close to Jalik and attacked him. Jalik smiled, though it didn't show on his metalic face. He took the roundhouse kick which slid him back a foot though wasnt very effective against his metal body. The Claws he blocked with his arm that had already fired its wind cannon. A pair of tentacles formed on that arm and slashed at riku, and Then Jalik punched with the other arm, firing another wind cannon.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

The Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:45 pm

Even with Riku's immense physical strength, only boosted through his bankai, he still only knocked him back a few feet. The metal body blocked his claws, but he decided to fire five lightning bolts the strength of bala from them...at point blank range. Then he was punched away and blasted with an air cannon. Then came the metal tendrils. Those didn't touch as they were encased with ice as they got close. The closer anything was to him, the faster it was it stop them or put up a defense. He just couldn't do that with spiritual weapons or body parts...like that golem's metal arms. The second wind cannon Riku barely dodged. He also had immense durability, a tank, but still.

The problem is those lightning rods forbidding his storm to do what it does best. He ran to one and jumped back. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudo 61: Rikujokuro!" Six wide, thin beams of light went in to slam and hopefully hold Jalik in place. While he used another kido spell to utterly destroy one of the lightning rod and attack him at once. "Hado 88: Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!" A huge blue blast of energy attacked the lightning rod...and hopefully Jalik behind it.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:47 pm

When the claws hit lighting fired from them, shocking Jalik and annoying him. His metal tentacles were incased in ice so he disconnected them incase the boy decided to hit him with more lightning. He managed to send the boy flying but missed with the wind cannon. Then the boy retaliated with kido, and Jalik couldn't escape in time. He ended up pinned in place.

The boy fired a hado 88 and it smashed through the lightning rod. Jalik formed a barrier to protect himself but th hado broke that too and hit him, breaking him from his bonds. He was sent flying, crashing into a wall, where he lay. He wasn't finished, but the kid didn't know that. He perposely lowered his spiritual pressure and pretended trying to get up before collapsing agian.

He waited wispered the spell to kyakko as a tenticle of steel formed, which hid it from sight. It crept across the ground and over to the lighting rod and towards the boy, and just as lightning struck the rod, the tentacle touched the rod and tried to wrap around the boys leg, so that the lightning would shoot along it into the boy. Then Jalik lept back up while the kid was distracted and clapped his hands together unleashing a powerful cone of wind with shards of metal in it towards his enemy.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

The Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:24 pm

He got him! Riku started to walk over, his claws extending to the length of katana blades. This mansion's roof was built pretty well, considering how heavy Jalik had to be in his bankai. He past the lightning rod...and that was when he felt it. Something wrapped around his leg and he was electricuted with enough power of hado 60s leveled spell. Riku crushed it with his left arm, spinning quickly to his left. The snowflake disc expanded in size to that of a Spartan shield. He knocked away the wind blast, making him stumble back a few feet, but got hit by the metal shards. Some scratched his head, others dug deep into his body. Some just barely missing his heart and lungs.

The boy slumped down. He was sweating now as his blood dripped on the roof. As the man came at him...he used a spell. "Bakudo 21: Senkiaton!" Very think red smoke appeared around the boy. When it was blown away or disipated, he would be gone and several ice puddles would be left. Though only one was an actual hole. As the boy ran through the mansion, he took out the metal shards. A blood trail would have led the guy right to him. Or if he just walked to the back of the mansion on the roof, he would see Riku exit and limp to the back gate. And turn around.

And that was where he would wait for the man to show up. He disengaged his little storm. It was not of any use anyway. He wanted more practice with this new form before using it in actual combat. But he really didn't have much choice. "Did you know there was another form of power beyond bankai? Though only veteran captains have it? Well...time for you to meet it..." Riku's spiritual pressure suddenly skyrocketed and exploded. The end result showed the bloody teenager in a grey hoodie sweatshirt, his pendant hanging out, and jeans. On his arms were also blades with hollow centers. It started snowing...gently.

"Toukai: Mogami Kettou Soshi." With a major increase in speed, strength, and durability, he was ready to take on this monster. With a shunpo, he was behind the man, Spartan shield summoned, and tried a shield bash the man...while using his Electralysis ability. Normally, it would only redirect attacks of a certain size and level, and against a person, skin them. In this application, hopefully strip off that armor. If the guy went outside of 25 yards, he would concentrate it, making it act more in line with a much stronger Byakurai spell. From above, came a lightning bolt the strength of a cero and two basketball sized spikey ice things.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Jalik had got him. This was over. He went to finish him but the boy used bakudo 21 and smoke filled the area. Jalik launched iinto the air to look for the kid, but didn't see anything. Atleast until he came out the back of the house. Tearing after him, working his steel legs as fast as they could go, he slammed down between the boy and the house. "Its over kid. You did good, but your no match for me." He said smirking.

Jalik scowled as the kid spoke. "Dont be a fool. No ones ever achieved anything greater than bankai, not even Yami Jii, your beloved captain commander." But the kid did change form.. He got visibly stronger. "This means nothing! Your going to die regardless!" He charged at the boy Who moved behind and fired a strange electric field at him. It hit. It didn't strip away his armor, but rather passed through and stripped away his skin, causin Jalik to scream with pain.

Jalik turned and fired a wind cannon from his right arm as he staggered back and a pair of ice balls smashed into him, cracking where they hit. Jalik couldn't repair that kind of damage, not to his shell. He screamed with rage as a steel tentacle ripped from the groud to intercept the lightning bolt from the air, sucking the attack into the earth. "If I die here, I'll take you with me!" The steel golem began to shake and tremble, cracks spreading across it. Next thing, the metal exploded outwards in small shards, with a fourty foot blast radius.

Jalik collapsed. Breathing heavily.. His shikai reapered, but he was so weak he wouldn't last longer. He doubted he'd live, even if that attack hit the captain. He'd never make it away before the boys freinds returned. He should have killed them first. Jalik tried to stand. He couldn't manage much, but if the boy survived and came in close to finish him, Jalik would have one last surprise.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

The Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:37 pm

Riku chuckled. "Who said Yama-jii was MY captain commander? Your information is way outdated."

The wind cannon hit his huge shield, sliding him back. Even when he exploded, Riku took cover behind it, the metal shards slamming into it. But did nothing to send him back or stumble. When it was over, the boy stood up and stared. He shook his head. "It's over." He started to walk away as he sparked with lightning...that was reaching up into the sky...like he was summoning something.

A loud screech was heard. From the sky came an eagle or hawk like thing...that was blue and the size of a house. Diving straight down at Jalik, claws open. It would either crush him or tear him to peices. Or if he had one last trick and ended up killing it, it would explode in lightning...and hopefully that would kill him. If not...he would summon his two ice/snow golems to finish the job.

Riku was injured enough as it is. After Jalik was dealt with...he returned to normal...showing his wounds now, even though he was still bleeding. He limped towards the group. They gasped when they saw him. If told to stay still by Marie so that she can heal him, he would. But no facial expression would indicate anything.

After that...they would leave and back to one of their camps...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 am

Well.... Jalik hadn't expected that. A giant bird of electricity desended and ripped the screaming maggot in half as he shot one last attack at the shinigami, a rod of metal enveloped in air to increase its speeds greatly. Then he was ripped to shreads and died.

Marie spotted Riku leaving the battlefield. He was in bits. She went rushing over, ignoring the man who'd dragged her away. "If you really want to make yourself useful, make sure we're not attacked!" She said leaving him behind. She met Riku and ordered him to sit. He may be a captain, and because she was joining this little ressistance, her superior, when it came to healing she was the boss and wouldn't take shit from anyone.

When he was sitting comfortably she lay a hand on his chest. "This might tickle, dont fidgit." She said, and started to preform Delving. Using a thread of reiatsu she examined his body inside out for internal bleeding, broken bones and intruding objects, like the shards of metal around his chest. They would be a problem, they'd need to be removed or the wounds would just heal around them.

Marie counted 3. No other serious internal injuries though. She opened a pouch and pulled out a small tub filled with a strange past. She scooped a little onto a spoon like utensil and said, "Eat this, it'll kill the pain." She said. She would force feed him if needed. Next she pulled out a pair of medical thongs. "This may hurt like hell. Luckily there are only 3 shards in there." She pulled out a stick and shoved it in his mouth. "Bite down on that. DONT move."

marie located the first shard, and gently stuck the thongs in. They didn't need to worry about infection, besides the fact she kept her instruments clean, she could kill any diseases after. She found the first shard and clamped down, then pulled it out. She repeated the process twice more, checking each time if Riku was even still conscious. Then she moved on to actually healing him. A slow process, but once it was finished he'd atleast be able to move, and not bleed to death.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

The Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:07 am

Riku merely jerked his head in one direction, the spear barely slicing his neck and jaw line. The man obviously wasn't expecting one of his zanpakutou spirits' new playmates. Considering he could summon creatures before...it was only expected. He had so many more tricks up his sleeve in Toukai than he did in his other forms.

As expected, Marie and the others rushed over. The others stood guard and gave her space to do her healing. He simply sat down, and took off his bloody pendant, though still held it, so that it would get in the way. He also took off the shirt for her to do her analysis. He was far from buff...but not overly underweight either. He followed her directions to the letter, ignoring the disgusting taste of the paste. Though she didn't have to shove a stick into his mouth...he wouldn't have screamed out anyway. In fact...he laid perfectly still. Tears were forming in his eyes...but that was about it. He was very much concious the entire time.

Once they were done, they moved out. One of the resistance offered to carry Riku, who only glared in response. So he walked with them.

Once they got to the main camp, where all their critical conditioned patients were at, he led her to them. "These men and women are in most need. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. You're the boss. I'm going to rest now..." Riku left her to do her thing. He was heading towards the main tent, and into a cot, he fell asleep instantly...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:24 am

Marie helped Riku to his feet when he was feeling much better, and they headed towards the camp. He took her to where the most critical people where. Marie frowned... There were allot. "I'll do everything I can for them. I can only heal so many, it takes allot of energy and I can't risk weakening myself to much, because I'm with child." She said before Riku left. "I can take energy from willing others, but I wont take from injured people becuase healing is strainging enough on them as is. I can work much more efficiently if you could maybe organise a rotation of people to lend me power. That can wait till you've rested, your probably exausted. I can only take so much from each person every so often, so your least exausted would be best, as they wont feel the drain as bad. I know its allot to ask of people who are needed in fights but herbs alone wont save most of these people."

Regardless of his answer she would begin working. It was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance Empty

Back to top Go down

The Resistance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: