Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Welcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWelcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barWelcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Welcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWelcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barWelcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Welcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Welcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Welcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Welcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Welcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Welcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Welcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Welcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Welcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Welcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Welcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Welcome to Rome (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Welcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:48 am

Parius was sent flying, and Jensen gave persuit. The man was up quick though, and vanished. Before Jensen could react parius appeared out of his shadow and a black wave of energy smashed into jensen sending him sprawling forward. he landed on one knee with his shield on the ground. He jumped to his feet and spun as parius used his black flames. In response, Jensen entered nova mode. Golden energy exploded outwards from him and quickly formed into energy wings from his back.

Energy shwirled and pulsed around his blade, and he gained boosts to speed strenght stamina and durability. The longer he held this form, the more powerful the energy around him grew. it would eventually explode outwards with enough force to take out everything within 100ft, however Jensen could cancel it before the time limit expired, which he would do, rather than risk killing parius.

The sudden outburst of energy was enough to stall parius' fire giving Jensen time to move. He used his noticable boost to speed to get close to parius and unleashed a barrage of sword strikes at all angles. If parius backed off or dodged he would unleash 3 blades of golden energy as strong as ceros from his sword instead.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:12 pm

Parius smiled as Jensen went into a form similar to his Black Dragon Wave. "Hey, can't you have any moves that don't copy me?" He then geared himself for the barrage of attacks. Blocking most of Jensen's strikes, Parius was confused as to why Jensen hadn't tried to finish this fight yet. Pushing the thought to the back of his mind, he continued to block Jensen's strikes. He was impressed that Jensen's speed had gone up. However, Parius was still a bit faster. He locked blades with Jensen, and then saw some sort of portal open behind him. Jumping back, Parius was distracted by the portal long enough for Jensen's blades of energy to hit him. Knocked back, Parius landed on his back. However, due to his Black Dragon Wave, the damage wasn't as bad as it would've been.

Sitting back up, Parius looked at the portal. And his eyes widened. "What are you two doing here?" He asked a woman with silver hair, and a woman with black hair, tied into two long ponytails. The woman with the white hair then spoke. "You were supposed to be back an hour ago. Kagura has been waiting for your decision." Kagura nodded. "Mom's right. You have to make a decision, Father." Parius sighed. "Jensen, time to stop this little fight. It seems my wife and daughter showed up. You already know Saya." He pointed to the white hair woman. "And this is Kagura." He said, pointing to the black haired one.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:46 pm

"Please, this far surpasses your little dragon wave." Jensen said. "Anyway I was alive first, your the copy cat." Jensen continued his attacks and pretty much ended the fight. Parius was stronger, but Jensen still came out on top it seemed. As Parius was getting back up, something appeared behind Jensen and he felt a familiar pressence. Turning an sealing his Zan he smiled. "Well tie me to a horse and kick it down a canyon, I never thought I'd meet you again."

Jensen walked up to Saya and embraced her in a bear hug. "Good to see you alive and well, Saya." he said as he released her. Then he looked at Kagura, and back at Parius. "You are a bastard Parius chitose." he said with a smile. He offered Kagura a hand. "Its very nice to meet you, Kagura. I'm Jensen. Myself and your parents go way back."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:10 pm

Saya hugged Jensen back. "Good to see you to, you big bear." As she was placed back down, she walked over to Parius. "I knew you would get into some sort of fight while you were here." She crossed her arms, and just stared daggers at Parius, who seemed bored. "Ya, well. I do sort of defend Rome. Of course I'll be in fights. I just never expected Jensen to appear." Saya sighed. "Fine. But, next time, at least make sure you win." She smiled, and Parius nodded. "Believe me, I will."

Kagura shook Jensen's hand. "I know about you. They talked about you, when I was younger. Your a Captain." She said, in awe. "I really want to help the Gotei. But, father says I'm a bit too inexperienced." "Because you are." Parius walked up. "At least, to my expectations. I didn't get into fighting shape until I joined Jensen's Squad. and even then, it took me a while to become the person standing before you." Parius looked at Jensen, who was probably the only one to know most of what happened to Parius.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:51 pm

"Parius is always causing some kind of trouble Saya. He doesn't realise but I always find these things out. " Jensen said with a laugh. Then he responded to Kagura. "Well, I'd be inclined to agree with your father on that. Especially in the current times, the gotei isn't really stable or safe. That being said, dont give up on your dream, I bet oneday you'll be a captain too." He said to her.

Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:48 pm

Parius looked at Jensen, when he told Kagura that she could be Captain. "I wasn't even a Captain, Jensen. I doubt I would be now, either. I haven't ever let the Soul Society chain me down. I'm not exactly up to let them try it with my daughter." Kagura seemed frustrated by what Parius had said, but she kept her mouth shut. She had already argued with Parius over this topic too many times to count. "Either way. There are more important thing at hand. I heard a rumor that the Gotei will try to retake the Soul Society? Is this true, Jensen?" Saya stood a bit away from Parius, her eyes locked on Jensen. "I want to know as well. Even if I'm not a Captain, I kinda wanna know about what's happening."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:29 pm

"Oh please. The gotei doesn't have me chained down. I'm needed. I dont actually owe the gotei jack, But i owe the people living in soul society their safety. I'm also not going to leave a young girl alone to deal with that mess." Jensen said. He had far ti much honor to just ditch the gotei at any rate, regardless of its past.

"Yes. We are going to try. We dont have to deal with the vizard that sealed our zan's like last time. but we do have the maggots to contend with. Having just come back from there, its safe to say thats not going to be easy. We killed two of their captain class fighters, but we were fighting seven of them at the time." He explained. "There is a meeting coming up. If your interested in putting your power towards reclaiming the soul society, I'd owe you one." Jesnen said.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Parius crossed his arms. "I might hit you up on that offer. You'll just have to tell me where it is. I'll get there." Parius then turned to Saya. "I believe we have things to do. Kagura, we are leaving." Parius then looked at Jensen. "I might see you again. Real soon." Parius then activated his Ryu no Me. "Later, Jensen." Parius then grabbed Saya, and Kagura, and teleported away.

THREAD CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rome (Open)   Welcome to Rome (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Rome (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2