Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Little girl in the big city I_vote_lcapLittle girl in the big city I_voting_barLittle girl in the big city I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Little girl in the big city I_vote_lcapLittle girl in the big city I_voting_barLittle girl in the big city I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Little girl in the big city Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Little girl in the big city Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Little girl in the big city Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Little girl in the big city Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Little girl in the big city Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Little girl in the big city Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Little girl in the big city Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Little girl in the big city Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Little girl in the big city Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Little girl in the big city Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Little girl in the big city Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Little girl in the big city

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Little girl in the big city Empty
PostSubject: Little girl in the big city   Little girl in the big city EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:40 pm

Tara was tasked by Arngrim to find a way to find the identity of the person responsible for the demolition of Chicago. He didn't think such a power was around and now that he knew he wanted it dealt with as quickly as possible..or at least found out to an extent so the Hollow King would be able to keep such a power from threatening his kingdom in Los Noches. She happily agreed but quickly pointed out that she felt like an arrancar.

Arngrim merely laughed at his silly little Primera and had her helped in forging a ring that would alter her energy to that of a human. Though it restricted her powers to pre-release due to it's own limitations.

She didn't need to release though.. If she was just trying to figure out who had destroyed Chicago fighting shouldn't be necessary..even if it was her basic powers should be enough to handle anyone stupid enough to attack such a cute schoolgirl.

Standing a whole 5 feet and weighing less than a hundred points the little girl wearing a schoolgirl uniform and pink neko headphones began the search in Bogota, the biggest city in South America. She didn't figure she'd find alot of info but since she was going to have to look everywhere to begin with anyways..why not start with a place she hadn't been before. So she went around being all friendly and such with the locals and kept asking questions about any rumors concerning the unfortunate accident in Chicago.

Unfortunately the only name she kept hearing repeatedly was Reno Kitsugi, but whenever she managed to find someone willing to talk about him they ended up saying he couldn't have done it. He didn't have that kind of power. His as much more refined to people not entire cities. So she gave up on trying to find more about the man figuring if this entire city knew him so well and they all said the same thing about him then there must be some truth to it.

So she kept wandering around looking for the next person to ask. Instead of the locals who didn't seem to know anything outside of this Reno fellow she looked instead for people who seemed to be from out of town.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Little girl in the big city   Little girl in the big city EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:36 am

Elayne Arashi strolled through bogata, having been sent by parius to check on the city. New york had been attacked, and he wanted someone checking on other popular spiritual spots in the world, and bogata has had its fair share of attacks. Elayne really hoped the Grand Master was wrong about an attack here. She didn't want to have to spend to long here.

As she strolled down the road slipping through the busy street she sensed something. Ahead, a hollow appeared on the roof top and leapted towards a small girl in a school uniform. Elanye shunpo'd and drew her sword thrusting the blade into the hollows face and forcing it away from the girl. The hollow died quickly as Elayne pulled the sword free. "Sorry... I cant let you kill innocent people.." She said as it disintegrated. Atleast it would find peace in soul society.

Elayne turned to the school kid and smiled a little. "Are... Are you ok?" She asked blushing as she pulled a piece of cloth from a pocket to wipe her sword clean. She sheath her weapon. But as she looked at the girl she noticed she was not only strong, capable of killing the hollow easily, but her power was slightly strange. Human, but warped, as if she were disguising it. She now felt rather awkward as she stood there. She should leave.. She backed away to do so.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Little girl in the big city   Little girl in the big city EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:53 am

"Hrm?" Tara looked up and smiled cheerfully as someone came and took out the hollow she had pre-ordered to attack her for appearance sake earlier that day, "Oh yes thank you.. I was so preoccupied with my thoughts I didn't realize I was being followed.. Silly me. Thats dangerous these days." She brushed a bit of dirt off her skirt and rubbed the back of her head as she had a nice goofy grin on her face while facing Elayne.

A vizard..? Hrm.. better remain careful just in case this one attacks me without probable cause.. I know they generally help humans but that doesn't mean all of them are in full control..this one seemed calm enough though... ...Tara shrugged the thoughts away without changing her body language and looked around noticing that this vizard was the most out of place person nearby.. might as well ask her then.

"Do you happen to know anything about the incident in Chicago recently? I used to live there but no one around here seems to know anything about it when I ask them if they know anyone who might have had that kind of power.. They keep mentioning an old vizard named Reno Kitsugi but all the locals that claim to know him decently say he isn't capable of destroying a whole city.. So I'm back to no leads.."

She suddenly acted like she had just made a fool of herself, "Oh.. I'm sorry.. My name is Terra Trezo. I just realized I haven't asked your name and here I am asking you about something that you may not even know anything about.." She bowed politely with a curtsy and giggled a bit, "I'm just curious to find this powerful person.. I want to make sure they can't destroy another city..and if they can i want to find a friendly way to keep them from doing it again."

The best part about her lie.. is it was almost entirely true.. There was nothing to give the impression she was lying because other than a couple minor details everything else was true. She had also been asking the same question to the locals.. so no one was giving her odd looks while they passed during the conversation since most of them had already been asked. Everything was going smoothly.. at least in Tara's mind..
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Little girl in the big city   Little girl in the big city EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:35 am

The woman responded, and Elayne was relieved, even though the person was strong. "Oh.. Yes, I heard about chicago.. Someone blew it up, but I dont know anyone with that kind of power." She said. She did hear something though. "I heard there was a magic circle. I dont know what kind though, because I haven't seen a picture." Her abilities used magic circles in a similar way, but she couldn't end a city. She wondered if Icyene knew how to do that...

"I... I'm Elayne Arashi. Its nice to meet You Terra. I'm sorry about your city, I hope you didn't have family there when it was invaded." Elayne bowed back. "I would want to stop them too..." Elayne said. "I know the city was over run but I was sure the arrancar would see what they were doing as wrong and leave the city." Elayne didn't see Arrancar as evil. They just liked to fight. There were worse beings in the worlds, like the monster who went mad in Kurakara town.

"If I could see a picture of the circle, I might be able to tell you the kind of magic it is and help you figure out where it came from. I'll only help you if you promise not to hurt who ever did it though." She said quiet but firmly.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Little girl in the big city   Little girl in the big city EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:50 am

"I don't mind. I don't have a picture though I'm afraid.. I didn't even know about a magic circle until just now.. That is the best and only lead I've found since I started asking around earlier today.." Tara was very cheery while talking despite her anime anger bulged face inside her own head, though on the outside she was still being happy, damn. This girl not only knew nothing more than what Tara already knew.. but wasn't going to let Tara kill the one who could cast the magic if she helped locate him. ...Ah well. That only shifted her mission to plan B.. which was to find the identity of the one who could destroy a city and report it to Arngrim.

"I didn't have family when it was invaded no... My family died a long time ago.. As for the picture I don't know if we'll find anyone who has one here.. It'd be awesome if we could though.. Do you happen to know where the people that escaped chicago went to? Maybe if we ask one of them nicely they can describe it for us?"

She put a finger to her lip and wiggled a bit as she looked in thought, "Oh..but.. they might not want to talk about it.. I mean.. it's not everyday your home gets destroyed.. let alone your entire city.. ..Darn.. maybe I won't be able to find the one who did it after all.." She looked like she was very sad about that now..she even sighed, "But I have to.. what if they did it on accident and need help so they don't do it again..?"

Hook Line and Sinker. If that hadn't snagged this vizard's help then nothing on this earth could do so. Tara felt so spiffy she almost started to giggle. Luckily she caught herself before she even looked like she was about to and just looked up at Elayne, "Should we look around here some more? Maybe now that you are here I'll have better luck?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Little girl in the big city   Little girl in the big city EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:04 pm

Elyane thought about what Terra had asked. "I'm guess the coalition would have set up a refugee camp nearby for the people.. But I might be wrong..." She said sadly. She listened to the caring girl as she spoke about how the person might need help. Elayne was instantly hooked into helping because her transition to vizard had not gone nicely, despite how well she not managed with her inner hollow.

Shyness or not, she would help the girl find whoever had done it. If they couldn't control that power, they were dangerous, but Elayne might be able to teach them, and stop another disaster. "I.. I will help you. If we find them I might be able to teach them how not to do it again." She said. She might have to abbandon her post here, but she would explain why to Parius. He was nice, he'd understand.

They still needed a picture, but as Terra suggested they keep looking around, Elayne had a better Idea. "I um.. I have an idea... If you dont mind.. Lots of popular things end up on the internet, all we need to do is try find an internet cafe and see if someone managed to get a picture.. After that I might be able to tell you the spell." If they got that far, it would be a simple matter of tracking down someone who teachs the magic, or a book on it.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Little girl in the big city   Little girl in the big city EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:55 pm

"Thank you..I'm glad I found someone willing to help me try to avert such a disaster from repeating.. it's very heart warming.." She then listened to the girl have a sudden idea about where they could look.. something called the internet where apparently alot of information and popular things were put all the time.

Wait..Internet? .....what the fuck is internet? ....WHAT!? Tara freaked that the girl was talking about something Tara had NO idea existed or even what it did! Oh no oh no! Tara would blow her cover at this rate! NO! ...wait..no.. calm down.. This was salvageable..surely it's not uncommon or impossible for someone to not know something about this..Internet thing.. right..?

"I... ..I.." ..she looked like she was about to cry.. though she really wasn't. She was genuinely upset though because she didn't know something that sounded so common, "I don't know what you mean when you say internet.. I travel a lot through wilderness and stuff you see..I don't usually stay in one place very long.. Kind of like a nomad. I didn't even know what a microwave was til about a month ago! ahahaha.."

She hung her head in shame and sighed, "I'm sorry.. I don't know much since I'm always out and about.." She wiped her eyes a little and sniffled for extra effect, "I'm more than willing to do what you suggested though.. I just don't understand what it means."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Little girl in the big city   Little girl in the big city EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:20 pm

Elayne watched as the girl stood, rather confused looking. She did grow slightly suspicious, wondering if the girl was going to make fun of her. As she explained she didn't know what the internet was, Elayne continued to worry that it was a joke. But she seemed so serious, so Elayne let it go and explained. "Oh.. Well, the internet is where humans record things to share with each other. News travels very fast because of it. I'm not very good at it but I can run a search engine." She said.

The girl looked sad. Elayne tried to cheer her up, though she had trouble thinking of what to say."hey, oh.. Its ok. I didn't know what it was at one point either, I forgot it even existed when I died.. I'm sure there are plenty of people who dont understand it, either." Elayne said. She pointed down the street. "I think I seen a sign for the internet that way. They have Cafe's where you can go to use it. Um.." She hesitated a little.. "Come on... I'll show you where and see if we can find something to help you."

She waited till Terra agreed then headed off towards where she'd seen the sign. She found it and followed it to a dingy shop with two computers. They were both taken, one by a fat man and the other by a bunch of kids.. She hesitated, then approach. "Eh.. Excuse me, could I use that for a-" She asked the man who leered at her before telling her to get lost. Elayne scampered away, and tried the boys, who gave a similar response. She only needed it for a second, one look was all it took, and her spirit might know. She looked at Terra. "I'm sorry.. It looks like we'll have to wait till someone gets off.. who knows where the next cafe is."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Little girl in the big city   Little girl in the big city EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:32 pm

"Alright.." Tara followed Elayne to a nearby Cafe to try and get use of this..Internet..She let the girl talk to herself about also having not remembered when she first came back as a vizard.. which Tara found interesting but didn't really pay attention to though she smiled cheerfully and nodded at her while she talked so the girl didn't think she wasn't paying attention.

However upon arriving it looked like the objects that would allow the two girls to use the internet were occupied.. Well.. there was no helping it. Tara couldn't force them off without risking her new cover so she just let them do as they pleased, "Well that's okay.. I mean I didn't expect to get very far very quickly.. I can wait a little bit for someone to get off."

She looked around and decided since they were in a cafe she'd get something to drink.. ,"Do you want something to drink? I travel a lot but that doesn't mean I don't know what money is. Can't travel much without it after all" in truth she had painstakingly made hollow gather the money from people without getting blood on it or without damaging it in any way.. She had about three hundred dollars in total of random small bills but she figured that would be more than enough to keep appearances up while she was on her mission.

If Elayne wanted a drink "Terra" would order her what she wanted and order herself a drink even if Elayne passed on the opportunity, "Much obliged. Hehe." She said to the man who put the drinks together while paying him the correct amount of money, "What shall we do while we wait for them to finish? Just wait? Seems kinda boring.."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Little girl in the big city   Little girl in the big city EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Elayne felt as lost as terra was. She nodded and ask for a glass of cola, but stayed where she was. She had to do something, she couldn't let the person who'd destroyed chicago go alone and scared of their own power. She wanted to help, so she made a choice, though she felt really bad about it. She walked back up to the fat man and pulled on her vizard mask. "Can I please use that computer?" She said, her voice resonating over itself. Her hand was on the handle of her sword.

The fat man surprisingly paled and jumped up, scrambling away. "ho.. ho.. hollow!" He said screaming and ran for the door. She pulled off the mask. "Wait sorry!" Everyone was staring at her.. She looked around embarressed, then went to the computer and started her search while she waited for Terra. She felt bad for being so mean but he was rude, and they would have only been a second.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Little girl in the big city   Little girl in the big city EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:41 pm

Tara was surprised when she felt a sudden jump in Elayne spiritual power after handing her the cola and sitting around for a few more minutes. She had donned her mask and asked one of the people to let them use the computer again. This was the first time she had seen a vizard's hollowfication process so it was definitely something worth noting in the back of her mind. However she didn't really get bothered by it.

She walked over to Elayne and leaned over her shoulder so she could watch what the girl was doing, "This little thing will help us find the one responsible?" She said with obvious disbelief. Could you blame her though? Until today she didn't even know internet existed. Let alone that these tiny machines had access to something to vast, "This is incredibly interesting.. I wish I had known about this a long time ago.. it's very useful.. it looks so easy too.."

Everyone was staring at Tara now. First they stared at Elayne for pulling on her mask.. but now they were staring at Tara because she had so openly said she didn't know what the internet was and they thought she was retarded.. however she shrugged off their gaze with a quick glance of her own just quick enough that the busy Elayne probably couldn't have seen it.. a glance that promised death if they kept staring, but she went back to watching Elayne after that and was as cheery as could be.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Little girl in the big city   Little girl in the big city EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:03 pm

Elayne nodded. "Its connected to a massive information network filled with all sorts of things." She said as she typed into the search engine. "you press these keys to type in words and click search and it looks for what you want." She explained as she hit the search button. It took a few moments becuase the internet was slow, but she got some hits.

She scrolled down the list but only found news announcments. She checked out a few of them anyway, and just as well because she got lucky, finding a news website witih footage of the destruction of chicago, including a good glimps of the magic circle in the sky. She watched the entire video which ended as giant weapons started falling from the sky.

She went back to the magic circle. "This is a powerful spell.. I dont know if I can I dentify it.." Elayne said. "Thats holy magic." A voice said, and a young woman in elegant clothing materialised. She had green hair and smiled happily, standing with regal bearing. "I've seen the circle before, a long time ago." Elayne looked to Icyene for an explanation.

"Holy magic originated mainly in England. If you want to find the user of the spell, I suggest you make your next stop there." She said. Then she vanished. Elayne looked slightly annoyed. "You didn't give a spell name.." Icyene replied by saying that would make things to easy. Elayne looked to Terra. "I guess thats all I can give you then."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Little girl in the big city   Little girl in the big city EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:06 pm

"oh I see.." Tara said with genuine wonder as she listened and watched Elayne work the machine. It was truely a wonderful tool..maybe she should find a way to get one of these for her King.. First thing first however.. she needed to complete her mission..

"England huh.." She hadn't been to england before.. not that she knew of anyways..she couldn't remember where she had been born and lived during her human life, "Any idea how we could get there? I suppose I could just walk across the ocean..but..that'd be pretty hard and time consuming.." It was the first time she had admitted she wasn't normal to this girl, but considering the seemingly flawless performance she's managed so far she thought it would be better to do this now instead of it suddenly coming up later.

"Do you know any faster or safer way I...or we.. could get there?" she had just kinda asked if Elayne would accompany her without just saying, would you come with me?, "I'd rather not randomly travel across the ocean.. I could get lost pretty easily since I haven't actually been to england before.. let alone with storms and having to stop to find shelter.. it'd be a huge pain.."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Little girl in the big city   Little girl in the big city EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:11 am

Elayne clutched her hands close. She listened to Terra and nodded. "England... Well.. walking would take a long time.. Plus getting lost is always a possibility, I dont have a gps to keep us on track.. I guess we could take an airplane." She said. She considered that course of action.

They'd need identification, which kind of instantly ruined the plan, unless they could find someone willing to fly them there. Elayne stood up, and moved from the pc so that people could use it, then sat down at a table to finish her drink. She stayed very quiet for a time while Ideas ran through her head. Then it occured to her.. Kyakko.

"We couldn't get on a plane without a passport.. I dont have one, though, do you?" She waited for the girls answer then continued. "I know a kido that will turn us invisible, and we could sneak on a plane and hide.. Its not ideal... But its fast.." Finding the right plane would be difficult, but she didn't know of any other ways, unless she asked parius to teleport them, and she doubted he would want to.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Little girl in the big city   Little girl in the big city EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:25 pm

".....a wha..?" She didn't have time to think about her response before she had already said it, "oh..No.. I usually travel by foot so I don't really need to bother with one most of the time.." She got a bit excited about riding an airplane for the first time. Though she kept it contained and what not she did put on a bit of a show, "Whoo hoo airplane ride!" and she did a little dance.

"Eh? Invisible huh? Alright works for me. It's not like we are breaking any laws if we don't get caught. good of all and what not right?" She finished her drink, threw it away, and moved to leave, "Well lets go then. The faster we get there the better right? If we find the person and determine they can't do it again.. awesome. if they can we'll need to find a way to make sure it doesn't happen again..right?" She left the place and looked around before looking at Elayne, "So uh.. ....where's an airplane..?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Little girl in the big city   Little girl in the big city EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:22 pm

Elayne nodded. She was concerned about breaking laws but when she heard the girl say for the good of all her wish to help pushed aside any other issues. "Yes. If it can be done again we'll have to teach them how not to do it again." But what if they did it on perpose? That though made Elayne slightly annoyed, becuase people had died. Not many but still some, and that always bothered her.

Elayne looked around. "Hmm... Well, we'll need to find an airport." She looked back at the computer, which was still free. Shrugging she went over and looked up bogata airport, then came back. "Alright that was easy. Will we go?" She said, pointing in a general direction.

When they arrived, it was just a matter of finding the right plane. "We'll need to check times, I dont know which one goes where." She said as she entered the building. Looking around she spotted a time table. The next plane towards europe was going to france. "That one.." She said, pointing. "Its not england but its close. You can airwalk right?" She asked, though she was sure Terra had said as much.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Little girl in the big city   Little girl in the big city EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:18 pm

"Right." she said to the reply of Elayne in a cheery tone, "Airport it is." She agreed more out of lack of knowledge than of actual knowing, or caring, at this point, though she remained cheery " Yep yep time to go!" and she followed the girl in the direction she pointed. When they made it to the airport "Terra" was slightly surprised at how busy it was. Considering air travel was dangerous for human beings she had thought it would be much emptier..but nope.

"Okay," She said as Elayne mentioned a time table and then found, "Air...walk? I didn't know it had a name..but yes yes I can." she moved to the area that led to the right plane and waited for Elayne to make her move with that kyakko thing..

This plan was going better than she had hoped. She thought she'd have to scour half the planet searching for the one responsible and yet there was now a chance she'd have this mission accomplished in just a matter of days instead of months. It was a shame this girl would be around on the other hand however..because it meant Tara had no chance of killing the one responsible.. oh well. Identity first.. that will be enough to please her king..
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Little girl in the big city   Little girl in the big city EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:42 pm

Terra could airwalk, which was good because they'd have to get from france to england. Elayne went back outside And climbed into the air. She spotted the plane they needed to take. They were still loading the baggage, giving the girls a place to go. Elayne held out a hand for terra to take, then recited the spell.

Both of them would turn invisible and then Elayne led terra down onto the runway and onto the plane as the baggage handlers went to get the rest of the bags. Finding a quiet spot she wispered to Terra, "I can hold the spell until they close the doors. Keep your Reiatsu as surpressed as possible. then when we land I can use the spell again and we can leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little girl in the big city   Little girl in the big city Empty

Back to top Go down

Little girl in the big city
Page 1 of 1