Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Sin I_vote_lcapSin I_voting_barSin I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Sin Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Sin Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Sin Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Sin Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Sin Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Sin Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Sin Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Sin Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Sin Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Sin Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Sin Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Sin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anz
Staff
Anz

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Sin   Sin EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:29 pm

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name:
Father Gabriel Sinbad Marion Cross (Sin or Father Cross)
True Age:
Sex:
Male
Personality:
Sin is extraverted and loud, as a result it’s always easy to tell when he is in a room. With a flair for the dramatic he tends to be impulsive and overzealous both in terms of the way he dresses and just his general attitude towards life. Friendly to everyone Sin usually comes off as a blundering fool, which to be honest is not entirely inaccurate as he generally tends to be immature. However, he is not an idiot he is actually very intelligent, street wise, and observant. He just generally chooses to simply ignore this unless it would directly harm him and live life in the absolute moment. This of course can backfire, which for the most part doesn’t change since he’ll play the fool until he absolutely doesn’t have to, this doesn’t come from any morale code just sheer laziness.

Perhaps due to the rather constricting environment that he grew up in Sin likes to live life like every day is his last, never turning down any opportunity especially if it involves alcohol. Thus he tends to take any job or butt into any situation, which in the past has led to several ass kicking, some good times, and once a free donut. In addition to this Sin is incredibly irresponsible financially, almost always broke he usually blows it on a passing whim. This could be anything from gambling, booze, some random knick knack, to tossing a handful of cash into a crowd to see what happens.

Somewhat narcissistic Sin tends to be overly confident, self-righteous, and stubborn. However, one of the few lessons of his priestly morality training were those on charity, he will always help others and would give the coat off his back to a stranger without a second thought. Quick to jump to conclusions he very rarely keeps his tongue in cheek saying whatever he thinks no matter how stupid. This makes him a massive liability in debates and bargaining as he has no ability whatsoever to be coy, conniving, or convincingly dishonest, worsened by the fact that he’s something of a bad liar.

In terms of religion Sin is highly conflicted, having been raised as a priest of a holy order he should believe in god and sometimes he does, and sometimes he doesn’t. As result he often thanks or curses god for his good and bad fortunes, begging some unseen deity for favor also is one of his habits though he more often does this for sympathy and free stuff. Possibly the worst priest ever Sin uses his position to garner sympathy, free food, wine, lodging, and variety of other goods. In addition since he was so bad at his religious studies when he quotes the bible which he does frequently, it’s usually wrong or just plain made up.

In regards to the fairer sex Sin can be quite lecherous and will often use his position as a holy priest to enter places like womens restrooms claiming to believe it was a confessional. This however is limited to woman who look old enough for him since, younger girls don’t appeal to him at all as he sees them as children. For that matter Sin treats most people that appear to be significantly younger than him like small children often to an offensive result.

Having been raised by the church of life Sin is very hesitant when it comes to trusting beings of a spiritual nature such as shinigami, arrancar, and sinners. Though he is still generally kind to them, the racist doctrine which was engrained in him since childhood makes him wary of spiritual beings and he still whole heartedly believes they are all lost souls unable to move on to the true heaven.

A deep lover of music Sin has a passion for old rock bands like Steppen Wolf and Chuck Barry, he is very sensitive about his taste in music and will likely attack anyone who says bad things about a band he likes. However in contrast he will almost instantaneously befriend anyone who shares an interest in his music this being an overriding factor to the mistrust he feels towards spiritual beings, after all no one who quotes magic carpet ride could be evil.

Booze, Scantily clad women, Sweets, Classic Rock, Fighting, General irresponsible fun.

Fears
Divine Retribution for his sins, Large Spiders, large amounts of responsibility, celibacy, extended sobriety.

Character Appearance

Height:
6'4"
Weight:
254lbs
Physical Traits:
Sin Cross_Marian
Clothing:
Same as in picture or simple priest garb
Accessories:
A white mask which covers two thirds of the right half of his face and is as hard as a zanpakuto.

A Black double door coffin with a silver cross on the front which he carries strapped to his back. Within hidden panels in the sides of the coffin are two high quality speakers synced to his ipod, there is a small compartment within the pillow that usually contains a bottle of glenruthers.

A high caliber auto-revolver named Judgment, in general its a regular gun besides the intricate floral engraving and the golden cross attached to the barrel.

A finely forged Rapier which he keeps on his waste named Vengeance, it is just a regular rapier. It has a black cross attached to the hilt like a key chain.

Limiter Cross- Placed on his collar this small silver crucifix pin limits his abilities preventing him from accessing hyper mode and greatly restricting his power. Flipping it upside down shuts it off.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:
Sins opening move is generally shock and awe releasing a powerful broad spectrum attack to cause his opponent to scatter while he picks them off from a distance. Despite the fact that he carries a sword he is not terribly well versed in swordsmanship preferring to use his incredible agility and speed to keep a distance while taking down his opponent from afar. For the most part Sin relies on his incredibly vast reserves of Reiatsu to keep himself on the offense, using his agility, speed, and shielding techniques to keep ahead and far away from his opponents. This is not to say however that he can’t change tactics, being extremely observant he can quickly see a doomed strategy and adjust to something else a bit more out of his comfort zone such as sword fighting if he has to. In addition he will often integrate his Coffin into combat using it like a giant flying shield to block attacks, intercept attackers, or distract opponents.

When dealing with another long range fighter he often uses his coffin as cover turning the fight into trench warfare. In contrast when dealing with a fast melee fighter he will hop on his coffin flying around on it and preventing his opponent from closing in close with his sword abilities which are mostly short range burst attacks similar to the way a shotgun would work. If neither of these tactics work, or someone slips past these attacks he will rely on his agility, dodging, swaying and shooting in a fluid manner which he adapted from the drunken fist style of fighting he learned from Mir. Because he tends to fight drunk Sin has developed an incredible amount of concentration using drunkenness to his advantage and allowing him to fight equally both sober and drunk. Though he may trash talk a lot more while he is drunk.

Strengths:
Expert Marksman:
Drunk or sober Sin shoots like a champ his aim damn near perfect within three hundred yards. Allowing him to easily compensate for a fast moving target.

Drunken Gun:
Sin is well versed in the drunken fist style of combat and has adapted it to his own personal style of close combat, the drunken gun. This style blends the mobility and agility of a drunken fist fighter with the grace precision of a marksman.

Acute Observer:
Sin has a great eye and is very quick to spot things, which helps him as a marksman.

Massive Reiatsu reserves:
Sin has a massive reserve of reiatsu, this above else is his defining strength allowing him to fire blast after blast of energy based attacks.

Speed and Agility:
Fast and agile flips, cartwheels, dodging are all regular parts to his fighting and he will use this in combination with his drunken gun fighting style to stay out of the fray.

Weaknesses:
Zero reiatsu control:
Sin has two options all out or none at all,this means he has zero capacity to hold in his reiatsu. He compensates slightly for this using his limiter but that restricts all of his hyper mode abilities so he mostly uses it out of combat so as not to hurt civilians.

Terrible Sensing:
Though he can use his eyes to find a fly on a barn door from a hundred yards he couldn't sense someones reiatsu from six feet, making it almost impossible for him to track people by their reiatsu.

Below Average Endurance:
A ranged fighter who prefers to use cover and shooting Sin can't take too many hits, though his drunken state normally lets him ignore pain his body can't handle too many wounds.

Sword fighting:
Though he can block an attack or two Sin has basic sword skills and that's about it preferring to use his abilities to fight rather than his blade.

Primary Stage Powers

Ability Name:
Spirit of the Grave
Description:
The most basic reiatsu spirit Sin has at his disposal lacks specialization and is uniquely limited to only work fully on his coffin. While he can insert this spirit in any regular object his coffin gets all the abilities and other objects only get telekinetic control, as a result he never uses it on any object but his coffin.

Ability Name:
Telekinetic Control
Description:
Within a 300 yard radius Sin can telekinetically control the coffin making it a form of portable cover and allowing him to use it like a hover board. If he is on it, it can move at shunpo speeds if he is not it moves at his max sprint.

Ability Name:
Grave bullet
Description:
The Coffin can fire bala like blasts.

Ability Name:
Grave Charger
Description:
The cross on the coffin becomes an arrow and the entire coffin fires sixty feet, straight forward at 3/4th shunpo speed. Once fired the coffin becomes incredibly dense equal in weight to a small building slamming its weight into the target. (No energy blast, one post cool down)

Ability Name:
Open Coffin
Description:
The coffin opens, if an attack enters the coffin it is spun 180 degrees around and fired back at the point of origin. If a character enters the coffin they flung backwards twenty feet by a powerful shockwave. Three post cool down

Ability Name:
Grave Mistake
Description:
Intrinsically linked with his coffin Sin can instantaneously switch places with it at will (three post cool down. 100 yard range)

Boosts:
Speed x2, Reiatsu Reserves x2, Agility x2, Stamina x2

Hyper Mode

Ability Name:
Spirit Infusion
Description:
The basis for most of his abilities Sin can grant his reiatsu a particular property creating a reiatsu spirit made of his energy and a bit of his soul. Which can then be infused into an object for a variety of effects depending on the object. In general there are three classes of object:

Gun: Any sort of firearm, though it will almost aways be his revolver Judgement. (Gun attacks will generally have a clip which regenerates at the end of post.)
Melee: Any sort of melee weapon mostly his rapier Vengance
Clothing: Any piece of clothing though generally he uses his mask.

If an object has a spirit infused into it, it is considered a soul weapon and therefore is as strong as a Zanpakuto. Two objects cannot be infused with the same spirit at the same time. A maximum of four spirits can be infused in an object at a single time.
(Spirits listed below)

Ability Name:
Spirit of the Ballista
Description:
This reiatsu spirit embodies the ballista and has to do with blast attacks.
Spoiler:
Ability Name:
Spirit of the Sigil
Description:
This reiatsu spirit embodies the Sigil and is used to create Runes which can have varied effects.
Spoiler:
Ability Name:
Spirit of the Spear
Description:
This reiatsu spirit embodies the spear and is used to create single target physical attacks.
Spoiler:
Ability Name:
Spirit of the shield
Description:
This reiatsu spirit embodies the shield and has to do with creating and breaking defenses.
Spoiler:
Ability Name:
Spirit of the light
Description:
This reiatsu spirit embodies divine light and has to do with bending and shaping light
Spoiler:
Ability Name:
Spirit of the Wind
Description:
This reiatsu Spirit embodies the wind and has to do with manipulation of wind and air
Spoiler:
Ability Name:
Spirit of Sacrament
Description:
This reiatsu spirit embodies the holy sacrament and has to do with controlling and converting alcohol.
Spoiler:
Ability Name:
Spirit of the Seraph
Description:
This reiatsu spirit embodies the Seraph and has to do with the summoning and manipulation of holy energy.
Spoiler:
Boosts:
Speed x4, Reiatsu Reserves x4, Agility x4 Stamina x4

Back Drop

Background:
Sins story begins many years before his birth with the Quincy genocide by the Shinigami. A small group of Quincy survived the genocide by hiding in St. Sebastians Cathedral using an old World War II fallout shelter modified to hide reiatsu to keep from discovery. This group scared and alone spent many years after the genocide living in fear of discovery, until the met a man who ironically called himself Sebastian Nicholas Cole, though in reality his name was Ningirsu Utu. For a while Sebastian led the group indoctrinating them with a single principle, earth for the living. This group hunted down and killed all spiritual beings they could find on earth, which at first wasn’t much as they were small and comprised mostly of untrained women and children. In the beginning Nin cultivated the group helping to feed its hatred and creating false miracles to further prove that “god” was on their side, however eventually he simply left it to their own devices having planted the seeds of wrath and pride which he hoped would lead to generations of sinners. He was successful, generations past and they soon became a cult of religious zealots and warriors, abusing power and hunting spiritual beings.

However, before Sin was born the church began to fail they simply lacked the power to compete with modern spiritual beings. Thus began the churchs spiritual drive initiative, selective breeding of the most powerful members of the church for four generations led to the birth of a human with incredible reiatsu reserves the hope and pride of this cult was given the name Gabriel Sinbad Marian Cross. From the time he could speak Sin was trained by the church to use his powers, his days filled with spiritual gospel and combat training he quickly developed his primary stage powers by the age of seven. In fact he was never allowed to let his power drop forced to keep himself constantly at max power in order to further his training. However, due to this oppressive up bringing Sin found himself drawn to the outside world often sneaking out to meet what the church referred to as the non-enlightened, humans who were not members of the church. It was on one of these outings he discovered classic rock, the rebellious songs of freedom spoke to him. However, non-choir music was banned as blasphemy and he had to listen in secret and thus he built the Sin Coffin, a wooden coffin built by his own hand he claimed it was so god would know he was ready to die for him at any moment. The truth however was that, it was a sound proof box he could listen to music in.

The years past and Sin grew more and more into the churches image of the perfect warrior a gun slinging invocation of divine wrath, with power so great he couldn’t contain it constantly remaining in hypermode, And a set of powers based around a coffin he built to signify his devotion to god. However behind closed doors he remained himself a fun loving music lover who had recently discovered alcohol. Several more years past and Sin became tired of his double life and the responsibilities of the church
 so he came up with a plan; approaching the grand inquisitor (leader of the church) he asked how he would be able to be stealthy if the lord required it since he had so much energy. The Inquisitor blind to the truth behind Sins ambitions hastily agreed and using the churchs funds commissioned and built the limiter cross. It was only two days after receiving it that Sin ran away from the church forever at the young age of 16.

Free and on his own for the first time in his life Sin began life a new however he quickly learned the outside world was harsh and unforgiving to a boy with no money. Yet he found himself in a small gang which robbed places and use the money for parties. He lived this nomadic drunken life style for a while but quickly found it meaningless and boring, so one day he got drunk and just drifted off. Deciding that maybe the church was right and the true path to happiness he became a minister lying about his age in order to be accepted into a church. This too turned out to be incredibly boring since he missed the fighting and training he had in his youth. Eventually however he found something he enjoyed, this was spiritual gladiator fighting. Run by the mob, contestants were placed in tiered brackets and fought in reiatsu sealed battle domes while people gambled. For thirteen years he enjoyed this life style raising his ranks fighting hollow, humans, arrancar, and anything else they threw at him. In the end he became the arenas undisputed champion conquering all in his path. However, again he found himself bored with this lifestyle so he packed up his belongings got drunk and wandered off.

Most recently he began life as a freelance hollow hunter, and body guard which combined a nomadic lifestyle, with booze and fighting. This was everything Sin wanted, though at first he went at it alone he eventually met a kindred spirit in a man named Mir, the two both enjoyed drinking fighting and fun and had complimentary battle styles which added to their appeal as a hollow hunting duo. He even learned from Mir adapting Mirs close combat drunken fist battle style to his long range fighting style creating the drunken gun. However, one day they got two job offers which paid very well on opposite sides of the country deciding to take one and leave Mir the other they split ways and Sin headed off to California. Spending a year out west Sin got bored and drunk and decided he would road trip back east. A pack full of food and booze Father Gabriel Sinbad Marian Cross is New York bound.
Side Notes:
The limiter seals his hyper powers and a lot of his reiatsu, so it drops him a full tier set ie 1-1 becomes 2-1.
RP Sample:
Yup

Last edited by Anz on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:48 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:24 pm

I'm confused... Is he always in fullbring or something, if the cross stops him from entering hyper mode... btw, fullbring and normal powers dont work together.

Other than that, I see nothing wrong. Approved, 1-4.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:11 am

So no I did not realize fullbring cant be used at the same time so i switched that to a primary power and edited fighting style history ect.. to reflect that. Besides that his limiter is alot like Kenpachi's eye patch he can't suppress his reiatsu on his own... mostly cause he never really bothered to try so he uses the cross instead
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:20 am

Alright thats fine. I still stand by my previous approval.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:42 pm

Spirit of Light: Ranged: I don't like the invisible part...unless you can sense it or see it as kinda wavy or something...but is otherwise fine.

The melee one needs a cooldown, since it effects vision so bad. And how long they stay active.

Just a note on the clothing one, the second you start attacking, you will become visible, assuming it also hides you (can't be sensed), just like Kyokko.

You technically do have the shunpo equivalent of blurr...just letting you know...

Spirit of Sacrement: The damage is equal to 50% the damage of the attack that sparked it

What does that mean?

Spirit of Sigil: Rena says one post cooldown. Or lower the damage to 3/4ths the power of bala with no cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:55 am

Edits made:

Modified spirit of light abilities (yeah I know it fades on attack):
Spoiler:

Yeah i know have blur, so its just air walking and the speed boost.

went the 3/4ths option on Sigil

In terms of the sacrament ability: ie. he shoots the alcohol with a bala and the alcohol explodes with damage equal to 1/2 the damage of the bala. Think of it like throwing a bottle of liquor and shooting a flare gun at it.

Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin   Sin EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:58 pm

seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sin Empty