Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? I_vote_lcapSisters! Lovers! Wait what? I_voting_barSisters! Lovers! Wait what? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? I_vote_lcapSisters! Lovers! Wait what? I_voting_barSisters! Lovers! Wait what? I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Sisters! Lovers! Wait what?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? Empty
PostSubject: Sisters! Lovers! Wait what?   Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:04 pm

"YAAAAAHOOOOO!!!!" Came the dual cry of Mei and Kaiya as they jumped from building to building. Sure they could have flown.. but defying physics and double jumping was way more fun! The young girls were having a blast on their first assignment for the Coalition. They had been told to investigate a disturbance of some minor magnitude. It was their first mission so the Coalition didn't want to give them something difficult and risk losing them so quickly.

Mei stopped after a while though and Kaiya ended up backtracking cuz she had jumped ahead one rooftop, "Mei?" She watched as Kaiya pulled out a notepad from...somewhere..and started to read it, "The disturbance happened... oh! What do ya know we're there.. It happened supposedly around this area of Rome." She hopped off the rooftop onto the street and Kaiya did the same. They started looking around for anything that "looked suspicious" basing "suspicious" off of their video game knowledge since neither of them had actually done this before.

The two girls both wore semi-formal shirts with a mini-skirt and long black pantyhose stood around the same height at 5'3 and looked about the same weight as well, though Mei was a few pounds heavier being a year older, both also had game controllers who's wires were attached around the waists of the girls so they couldn't get lost or stolen.

But they didn't see anything.. No one was running away in fear.. no one was looking afraid or panicked.. and no one had heard anything about a disturbance. That was really weird.. did the Coalition send them on a goose chase? After a few hours of looking around the two stopped and Mei leaned against the wall of a building with her arms crossed before speaking.

"Well.. what should we do Kaiya? Should we just keep looking? I can't think the Coalition would get something like this wrong.. i mean.. they seem pretty serious about their job to make such a simple mistake."

Kaiya tilted her head a bit to the side and mirrored her sister's position against the wall, "I'm not sure.. I mean.. We didn't find anything.. maybe we should call headquarters and report? They may have found something further by now.."

"Nah.." Mei said as she sighed a bit, "If they had they would have called us to let us know.. It's kinda like rule one ya know? They always tell the secret agent somehow when new information is available."

Just then an explosion occurred causing both the girls to jump and point in that direction, "There is something suspicious!" They exclaimed to each other before running off to see what had caused it. It could have just been a car accident or something but they were so excited about their mission they didn't actually think about that..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Sisters! Lovers! Wait what?   Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:36 am

Rui was exploring Rome. It had been centuries since he'd come here. He was four feet, ten inches tall, blond, and had very dark red eyes. He also had a red and white lightning bolt shaped hair pin on the left side of his hair, towards the front. He was wearing a red hakama and a red and black jacket with a long coat tail (though a single piece, unlike Ulquiorra's). The long sleeved jacket left his stomach exposed, on the the "waist" of it was a black ribbon in a loop connected to it on each side. His sword was on his back. The small arrancar kept his power completely in check, so he couldn't be sensed.

There were many places that were familiar to him, and many that weren't. As he waited for the light to indicate he can walk, a group of kids pushed him, on purpose in the way of a speed vehicle. The car slammed on the breaks, but still hit the surprised boy hard. It then crashed into another vehicle. The boys were laughing until some of the adults held them there until the police could arrive. Rui was on the ground, a small bit of blood on his head and on the ground. But the cut was already healed. His left arm was twisted in the wrong direction, but that didn't bother him. He was desperately holding down his power to hopefully keep it hidden. If felt, it would feel like an arrancar, but it would be very much warped.

He succeeded when a couple of girls with powers arrived. Rui was standing up now, though slowly. This caught the crowd and boys by surprise. Even more so when he jerked his left arm to the left and raised it, the arm twisting resetting with several loud crunches. A few in the crowd fainted at how disgusting that was. He then started moving it, making sure it had regenerated right. And he was being gawked at by the crowd. Even the lone police man that had showed up...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sisters! Lovers! Wait what?   Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:58 pm

Mei arrived at the scene first since she was faster and when Kaiya showed up Mei grabbed her and covered her eyes. Even though the boy who had been hit got up and disgustingly healed himself the humans inside the vehicles had been turned into mush from the accident. She didn't want Kaiya to see that.

"Go back to the cafe we passed Kai. I'll come get you in a little bit okay? Don't look." Mei whispered into her ear as she turned her around and gave her a small nudge. Kaiya left as she was told because she always listened to Mei out of respect and admiration..Mei on the other hand walked through the crowd and decided to question the kid that just got hit and lived, "I can't blame you for the accident..and I don't intend to..however people don't usually just get up and fix themselves when they are broken.. Who are you?"

Kaiya had made it to the cafe by now and pulled out some money, "large soda please...," She asked quietly and nicely. The employee was shocked she was asking for a soda with what was going on but his manager came in and whapped him in the back of the head for not having given her what she order yet so he quickly hopped to it, "Thanks.." she took it, paid for it, and sat at the table in the corner facing away from the scene.

She wasn't stupid..Kaiya knew what was going on. But if Mei made her go away for a little bit it must have been pretty bad..and Kaiya didn't like overly gory things very much. Games were one thing but unlike Mei Kaiya couldn't stomach real life gore.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sisters! Lovers! Wait what?   Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:52 pm

He didn't notice the girl until she was right there...and started to question him. "Of course not...I was pushed by them *points at the boys that pushed him* into oncoming traffic. As far as who I am...I'm a tourist...I haven't been here in a while...so I heal very fast...what difference does that make?" He pouted as cutely as he could with his arms crossed. He knew very well what she meant...but he would hope it was pretty obvious he was a spirit of some kind. "If you're to blame anyone, and arrest them...it should be them! *Epic Finger Point at the boys that pushed him...and were getting arrested*...Ok...guess that's being taken care of..." He just stood there a moment...then started to walk away...

If he was stopped and dragged, he would complain and bitch and attempt to get out of a hold...but he was also physically weak...and small. If the sword on his back was questioned, he would respond with "It's a prop, a fake." A lie...but he attempted it anyway. He was a very good liar and actor. He continue to act cute and like a kid...even if the gore didn't get to him at all.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sisters! Lovers! Wait what?   Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:03 pm

"so I heal very fast...what difference does that make?" she just kinda stood there wondering if he was for real. She had a look on her face that just kind of screamed "are you serious?" but she didn't actually say that, "I didn't say I was accusing you of anything.. I even said I didn't intend to.. However.. Healing fast does make a difference.. no normal human heals that quickly..meaning you are either not human.. or you are a human with special powers.. In either case I am bound by the Coalition regulations to take your name and an ID copy so we can make sure you aren't wanted or registered as a dangerous person.."

She stepped forward but didn't even think of grabbing him til he just walked away. The nerve! She did indeed grab him and with some effort dragged him back to the Cafe her sister was waiting at, "Come..here..you..lil..brat..we..have to..discuss..what I said..earlier..!" and assuming he didn't do anything drastic she released him after setting him down at the table.

"Who's this Mei?" Kaiya said with suddenly more pep than she had been showing in the cafe previously, "was he the suspicious activity we were told to find?" she slurped on her drink and smiled a bit after asking, "I don't know.. I don't think so though. By coalition regulations though we have to get his name and ID copied down so we can make sure he is registered as a non-dangerous entity.. He didn't seem to like the idea of coming with me though..that was certainly suspicious.."

Kaiya handed Mei a drink and offered the other drink she had originally intended as her second drink over to the boy who Mei had brought with her, "Well.. he doesn't look all that dangerous.. but then again neither do we.."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sisters! Lovers! Wait what?   Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Yeah...the ID thing did not sound too good to him. Unknown to him, the Coalition should already know his energy signature, and with mixed results of his visits. Some bad, some nothing happened. Not to mention a report from Fritz about him...or someone that matched him in description. He was dragged to a cafe with her sister? Friend? Someone. She sat him closest to the window. That would make it difficult for him to escape. He simply pouted. And happily took the drink. It may not be the best of ideas...but he thought it might be fun to see how much he can get away with these two...

"My name is Linkin Abel and I'm just a harmless twelve year old with the ability of super fast regeneration. I also have an odd fashion sense, so I'm bullied a lot." Yes...he was being sarcastic. Yes, he was sipping on the soda he was given. And he pouted all the while. He was looking out the window too. With that reflection, he noticed he still had some blood on his face. "May go and wash the blood off of my face?"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sisters! Lovers! Wait what?   Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Mei pulled a device from...somewhere.. she didn't have any visible pockets so it would make someone wonder exactly "where" she had been hiding that thing, "Hand please" she said as she lifted the hand scanning device up towards him, "You'll need to exert some energy as well.. Then you can wash your face.." She said calmly, the boy didn't seem incredibly bothered so she didn't think he would mind a whole five more seconds of waiting..

"It doesn't hurt a bit!" Kaiya quipped in happily, "They made us do this as well when we first joined the Coalition." slurp slurp she went back to happily enjoying her large drink, "hey Mei what do we do if he's not the one? Go back to searching?" Mei looked at her and sighed a bit, "yeah we'll have to. I mean we can't exactly stop looking just because we didn't find anything.. if they had made a mistake they would have called us by now.."

Kaiya giggled a bit, "I suppose so.. so Linkin what brings you to this place?" "He said he's a tourist" "Oh? A tourist? Where are ya from then lil guy? How come you aren't with any family or friends?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sisters! Lovers! Wait what?   Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:51 pm

He looked at the device suspiciously. And then looked at her suspiciously. Where did she get that again? Or did he even want to know? "Do I even want to know where you got that from on your persons?" She had no pockets...just where in the world did she hide that thing? He could only think semi-perverted thoughts on where she pulled that from. He looked between the two. This definately did not seem like a good idea. He did speak to Kaiya was it? And he looked down and away, tears forming up in his dark red eyes. "I'm an orphan and don't have any friends...travelling all alone" Tears were slipping out and curled his knees to his chest. He wasn't really bent out of shape about it, but he thought a normal person would be.

He stayed like this and didn't even touch the device. He liked his anonymity. Just that random face. Besides, he had enough enemies as it was. Shinigami. Other hollow. The current Espada King even hunted him down once, before he was the Espada King. But since then, he had respected Rui's wishes, though it didn't keep the other hollow from trying to kill him. He didn't want the Coalition trying to hunt him down too. Especially since he only wanted to observe and experience the human realm...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sisters! Lovers! Wait what?   Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:15 pm

"huh? I pulled it out from behind me. No big deal." Mei didn't even think about it because she was so used to doing it she had forgotten it wasn't natural and a part of her powers, "Well..give me your hand so we can get this over with. Who knows when we're done maybe me and Kaiya can have fun and hang with you."

"aww.. poor guy. We know how it feels to not have family." Kaiya said while she remembered the recent tragedy that had killed her and Mei's parents, "but no friends? We'll have to fix that right after ya get scanned like everyone else." She finished her soda and order some food for the three of them.

"We needed to go to back to Japan when this was over anyways.. have you ever been there? We have to go turn in all our schoolwork that we had mailed to us so we could still graduated." "Oh yeah! That could be fun why don't you travel around with us!?" Mei was still looking at him waiting for him to put his hand on the device and Kaiya was all excited about a road trip and having a new friend so she was all singing to herself and clapping like a giddy lil child.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sisters! Lovers! Wait what?   Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:47 pm

Well...that was a relief, but he was still curious. He didn't sense anything that would hint at some sort of dimensional thing. One of them sympathetic...but he really didn't want to get caught. A sudden idea dropped into his head. He hadn't done it before...so it would be curious to see if he could even do it. There were several people in the cafe. A few had greator spiritual power than normal...those would be perfect. Gulping, he started to gather from all that he could as discreetly as he could. His migraine was now very strong, but still kept his power in check. Or as much as he could. He placed his hand on the scanner thing, and hoped to every god that existed his using humans' energy fooled the thing.

If succeeded, he would leave and wash up. Returning, he asked them. "So...which one is which? And where in Japan are you from?" He wouldn't mind travelling. Wouldn't even mind helping these two out. So long as it wasn't Karakura, the vizard and shinigami hub. "Oh...what do you mean you just took it out from behind you? You don't have any pockets...not even behind you..."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sisters! Lovers! Wait what?   Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:09 pm

"huh?" "Oh.. I'm Mei and this is my younger sister Kaiya." Mei motioned first to herself then to Kaiya after Kaiya got confused on his question for a moment. They both glanced at each other oddly and giggled for a bit after introducing themselves however, "We're from a small village called Shingo located in the aomori part of the Tohoku region. We go to Tohoku University." Kaiya nodded while Mei talked and then took over, "Oh.. yeah we don't really need pockets. Just part of being us."

The scanner beeped. Showed him as humanish so Mei put it away..it just seeming to vanish when she put it behind her, "Whelp you should go wash up now. We're gonna go ahead and eat a bit before we leave but we'll wait for you if you want to come with us" "Road trip Road trip!" The food they had ordered was finished and brought to their table on a silver platter and they started to eat, "Don't get lost in the toilet!" Kaiya said with more sincerity than seemed...normal. ...Why would someone honestly worry about being lost in a toilet after all?
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sisters! Lovers! Wait what?   Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:11 am

Rui...wasn't satisfied about the answer dealing with the pockets...but he let it go. Probably deals with their powers...whatever they were. And was certainly relieved to hear it wasn't Karakura they were from. Though hearing someone so concerned with getting lost on the way to the toilet was a first for him. Really...just who do these girls think he is? Alright, stupid question considering he lied his ass off. He went, washed up, and came back with no problems.

"So...what's next? You said you were from the Coalition...were you investigating something here?" That one as curious. He hadn't felt anything out of the norm so far. And he's been here for a day. They stayed and eat while he slirped on the soda they gave him. It was free and he didn't have to steal it, so it was all good.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sisters! Lovers! Wait what?   Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:31 pm

"Yep yep but we didn't manage to find anything despite looking all day" "Which is weird since the coalition doesn't generally get things wrong. They swore that a garganta opened within the last twenty four hours and had us check it out." "and since we didn't find anything well..we're returning home. There isn't a point staying someplace for a mistake after all" The two high fived after finishing their meal and got up to leave, "Road trip!" and off they went. They made it out the door before they realized they forgot to make sure if the boy was coming or not, "Hey you coming?" "come on road trip road trip!" When he replied with yes or no they'd get going, though if he said yes Kaiya would grab his arm before both sisters jumped up, which only got them about 2/3rd's up the side of the building. Before jumping again....on and in thin air..with no energy output at all.

"We'll have to go to the airport and this is the fastest way to do that!" They both exclaimed while jumping from roof to roof, but not stealing free cables for their friends, cuz they were that bad ass. Once there they'd cover all the costs and all that happy jazz.

(thread end I suppose? We can start a new thread or something now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sisters! Lovers! Wait what?   Sisters! Lovers! Wait what? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sisters! Lovers! Wait what?
Page 1 of 1