Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Ryokoshky Takeda I_vote_lcapRyokoshky Takeda I_voting_barRyokoshky Takeda I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Ryokoshky Takeda I_vote_lcapRyokoshky Takeda I_voting_barRyokoshky Takeda I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Ryokoshky Takeda Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Ryokoshky Takeda Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Ryokoshky Takeda Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Ryokoshky Takeda Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Ryokoshky Takeda Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Ryokoshky Takeda Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Ryokoshky Takeda Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Ryokoshky Takeda Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Ryokoshky Takeda Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Ryokoshky Takeda Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Ryokoshky Takeda Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Ryokoshky Takeda

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Ryokoshky Takeda Empty
PostSubject: Ryokoshky Takeda   Ryokoshky Takeda EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:17 am

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Ryokoshky Takeda
True Age: 683
Sex: Male
Personality: His demeanor shows that he's a normally quiet person who chooses to avoid physical interaction but is willing to try interacting with people through written communication. When he finally opens up to someone though he seems to be one of the nicest and happiest people you could meet in the world almost like he has absolutely no problems in the world. Yet he does, he suffers from a bi-polar disorder in which he bottles his rage, the littlest of things setting him off to lash out at the people who anger him. This happiness and quietness is what draws people to him, while the anger is what drives them away from him. This combonation is what destroys him, it causes him such great pain to push those he loves away from him under assumptions.

He's also a quiet forgiving person, often letting something go by and not caring at all, yet documenting it within his mind so that he would never truly forget it. He himself can be very forgiving and wishes others could be as kind and forgiving as him, yet he knows grudges exist in the world for he is very skilled at keeping grudges himself. These grudges are what destroy him cause he wants to forgive the offender, yet he doesn't want to be hurt again, and thus begins to slowly try and push them away while keeping them within his mind.

He's also quite a curious person, often wanting to learn as much as he can about a subject before he's told he has to stop. He is very skilled in analyzing others and their personalities, their problems, and their likes. Yet he wishes he could read himself so that he would stop hurting himself with his own problems.
Likes: Women, Cats, Card Games, Chess, Experimentation, Reading, Drawing, Art, Music.
Fears: Drowning, Death, Endless Darkness, Falling from a height, Asphyxiation.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'8''
Weight: 158lb
Physical Traits: Ryokoshky Takeda N_e_i_r_e_by_neire_x-d47yuvv_zps7e603788
He has a heartshaped face with a widefore head along with a pointed chin. His cheekbones are not very prominent, and his chin could be described as rather weak. His eyes are deep set, accenting the exotic, piercing white color. His right eye is sown shut right after the eyelashes. Low and arched ever so slightly, his eyebrows help add to both a mischievous and sinister look to his general appeal. His nose is small and slender fitting his face well. His mouth is considered rather small allowing him to appear reserved and unfriendly, yet his smile shows otherwise, showing how mischievous he can really be.

His skin is a pale snow white regardless of how often he ventures into the light. He has snow white hair that parts to cover the middle and sides of his face. Tiny streaks of metallic black within his hair help accent the white mess of hair atop his head. His fingers could be described as slender and boney, showing both an interest in art, and that they can be dexterous. He has little to no build to show off his chest allowing himself to be sleek and slender. His back is covered in ink, in the form of tattered and bloodied angelic like wings. Across his chest and just a little below his belly button he has tattooed the skeletal structure of his rib cage, along with a replica of the heart were it belongs.
Clothing: Typically he can be seen wearing the typical shinigami uniform with a red suit top on top of the uniform. The lower half of his uniform is complete patch work from being cut into stripes and re-sewn in different places causing a black and white strip pattern along his pants. His sword is sheathed on his left hip, tied and being held by one of the strips from his pants. His sleeves from the middle of the fore arm down to the wrist are modified to be tight fitting. In addition he wears dark forest green gloves that slide under the tight fitting sleeve.

Gigai
His average attire consist of varying colors of different striped shirts or V-necks. During Fall and Winter his shirt is complimented by a black jacket, during the warmer seasons of Spring and Summer though he wears a necklace bearing three crosses normally. No matter the time of year he can be found wearing blue jeans, except for when he's at home where he favors wearing old gym shorts. He has a small variety of shoes, ranging from black and white Adidas's to black and black/white vans. He can be found wearing a gray and black striped beanie during fall and winter, even into spring. He can also be seen wearing a red suit coat, black vest, white undershirt, with a black tie, occasionally, holding the appearance of a waiter, or a butler.

Accessories: Some other small additional quirks to his appearance are his snake bites that he changes he changes in and out quite a bit, the glasses he will occasionally wear, and mask that represents his inner self, in the most literal way. He also possesses a birthmark on the back of his left leg that stretches about 2 inches in a jagged manner. He has numerous scars across the tops of his left and right arm, some from pets over the years, others from just various things such as fights, just the random cut, and falling.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Ryokoshky is an excellent fighter when it comes to fighting within close to mid range, preferring staying close over distancing himself as much. He does this to allow himself to study his opponents and analyze how they react to different situations. He also likes to be able to fight off of the ground, feeling that he has more maneuverability in the air, that any attacks should be more visible in the air then on the ground. He prefers to strike quickly and fall back, hit & run tactics, allowing him to get in close and fall back to mid range again.
Strengths: Shunpo, Analyzing, Kidou, Sensing spiritual pressure.
Weaknesses: Reduced field of vision, able to easily be physically overpowered, easily blinded.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: Within it's sealed state the sheath of the zanpakuto is made of a hard wood, tarnished to have a crimson tint to it. The blade of the sealed zanpakuto is three feet long, and the blade seems as if it's been constantly cleaned and sharpened. The guard of Kyosuklien is in the shape of an eight point star, consisting of two over lapping four point stars. The pommel of the weapon is a fine royal blue.
Spirit’s Name: Kyosuklien.
Spirit’s Appearance: Kyosuklien's appearance is that of a four foot tall wolf with snow white fur. Her body is about seven feet long, with a tail at a length of half a foot. All of her teeth are razor sharp, her canines sitting at four inches, while the rest of her teeth sit at two inches.
Spirit’s Personality: Kyosuklien is quiet and docile most of the time choosing to just prowl through her world calmly.Yet she has been witnessed chasing down what looked like wild life in her world. She is normally very kind when she speaks to Ryokoshky unless she's in a hunting spree. Then she regards his entrance into the zanpakuto inner world as training.
Inner World: Kyosukliens inner world is a giant forest. The sky shifts between rusted red, crimson, and sanguine. Tree's are splattered with blue and red blood, along the forest floor are also multiple bloody footprints. The tree's themselves seem to be between fifteen to fifty feet in height. The only known creatures to wander this world are bears, leopards, and other smaller wolves. All of these are faceless entities wandering aimlessly.
Kidou:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Shikai

Call Out Command: Rend! Kyosuklien.
Appearance: When Kyosuklien enters shikai Ryokoshky drags his hand across the blade as it changes becoming entirely serrated. Each serrated tooth is about two inches except the two teeth at the top on both sides which are four inches each. The blades pommel ends with a chain hanging down from it ending in a crude cut half chain welded to the last uncut link. The eight point star folds down to protect the hand more.
Abilities:
Shureddo (Shred): Each individual tooth on the blade begins to vibrate at rapid speeds. This allows the wielder to be capable of cutting through soft materials like clothing, to softer metals like gold. It also allows the wielder to cut through rocks and stone with increased ease, with sometime spent holding Kyosuklien in place. (Must have drawn blood from an opponent some how before being able to be used. Cannot cut through other spiritual weapons unless Ryokoshky's spiritual pressure is far higher then the defender)

Ketsueki sōsa (Blood Manipulation):
After drawing blood from an opponent he can manipulate the blood drawn. Crystallizing it or using it for various purposes. If Ryo lets go of Kyosuklien all crystallized blood re-liquefies.

Offensive:

Chi buki:(Blood Weapon) The blood thats been drawn from being cut by Kyosuklien can crystallize into razor sharp needles that can be thrown by Ryokoshky. If enough blood is drawn he can manipulate it to make small weapons, such as scalpels, knuckles, and if enough blood is present, daggers. Blood drawn from the crystallized weapons can not be manipulated, the blood must have been drawn out by Kyosuklien.

Chimamire no ame (Bloody Rain): Using reiatsu to aid in launching pieces of crystallzied blood into the sky above the current location of use. These pieces of blood fragment and shatter reliquifing in the sky, contaminating the clouds above the location. The liquified blood within the clouds jumps from particle of water to particle of water until about an entire cloud has atleast a single drop of blood within them before the blood grows heavy and causes it to start raining. This raining blood crystallizes(freezes) on it's way back down to earth causing an area of effect of blood needles that can no longer be manipulated due to the water within them. Two post charge after use, last's for one turn, four post cooldown.

Defensive:
Chimamire no yoroi(Bloody Armor): Ryokoshky encases part of his body in blood and crystalizes it forming a single piece of armor, or if enough blood is present, an entire set. The crystallized blood is meant to help dampen blows, yet because it's just made from crystallized blood it's harder to move optimally. The only form of armor that offers mobility still after being created by this technique is blood chainmail. This ability is also capable of making armor for others. When combined with Chi Buki armor such as studded armor or spiked armor is capable. Claws are even capable of being created by this ability in combination with Chi Buki. The armor created by chimamire no yoroi can be compared to that of an average hierro, after being used it lasts for 3 turns or until shattered and a person cannot have more armor put onto their body before both circumstances have been met: sufficient blood has been obtained, and four post have gone by.

Blood Hound:(Passive) After drawing blood from an opponent it's passively easier for Ryo to track an opponent by scent. If his sense of scent is deterred the ability is also affected. He can use this ability to track someone with half a mile of his location, or further if they leave a trail of blood. If the scent of their blood becomes masked then he can also no longer track them. This passive only works on one person and can be affected by multiple people bleeding in the area around him helping to mask scents.

Ketsueki wakagaeri (Blood Rejuvenation): -(Passive)- If Ryokoshky doesn't have enough blood to preform an action that requires blood he can cut himself with Kyosuklien Kurentana. The wound will close up whenever Ryokoshky wills it too, the amount of blood that drips from the wound depends of where he cuts himself and how long he keeps it open. When the wound closes it takes a full turn for the wound to vanish and his blood to begin to hyper restore it's self. (If he bleeds for 2 turns at the wrist it will produce 2 pints of blood, [a pint a turn] and within 1 turn of healing it will restore 2 pints of blood. Ex. Bleeding at the wrist for 5 post, closes the wound on the fifth post and has produced 5 pints of blood, within 2 turns he'll have restored 4 pints of blood.)

Kinzoku seigyo (Metal Manipulation): Ryokoshky is capable of pulling metals from the surroundings around him to protect himself and create weaponry similar to his blood techniques. Being capable of reproducing almost all of his blood techniques through his metal manipulation. This manipulation also allows him to liquidate metal within a two foot radius of the center point, being able to use this metal, like mercury to poison people slowly or creating needles to rain from the sky. The rate at which he can convert metal to liquid requires an entire post, and he must also decide as he's liquidating it into what he wishes it to become or to extract. The maximum weight of metal's he can manipulate like this is fifty pounds and is capable of manipulating it to a distance of 100 feet. (not spiritual metals)

-Mercury: He is capable of slowly inducing vision, hearing, and speech defects upon someone over time with exposure to the mercury. These effects take 3 post after first being administered to begin taking effect, starting at 10%. The effects will vanish after 3 more post and the person effect will develop antibodies to the mercury, at that point a grace period appears before being able to effect a person again [3 post grace period].
He is also capable of creating mercury that he can in bred with water to cause raining needles. The molecules of water make it impossible to manipulate afterwards unless re-broken down again. (see bloody rain)

Boosts:x2 Speed, x2 stamina, x2 sense of smell with passive.

Bankai

New Name: Kyosuklien Kurentana
Appearance:When Kyosuklien enters bankai it is capable of storing blood within it's self. A gauge on the blade that fills up with a bright blue and red tinted reiatsu, signifies how much blood is within the blade.only one side of the blade is serrated now, and between each interval of the serrated teeth is an orifice to allow blood in. These openings only open from outside force being acted upon them, or when a throttle on the blades hilt is revved. Ever three point six inches is one gallon of blood. The maximum amount of blood Kyosuklien Kurentana can hold is ten gallons. A handle juts out of the guard that must be pulled before the hilt of Kyosuklien Kurentana can be revved. The guard of the zanpakuto changes completely, becoming a large round circle.

Spoiler:

Along with a changed zanpakuto, Ryokoshky also changes appearance. His suit/shinigami uniform becomes a large black trench coat covered in straps along the entire left side. The tops of the hair on the back of his head shift from snow white to a dark crimson red dramatically fast, and his hair now comes down over his left and right shoulder. His eye also gains a tint of his reiatsu color to it on the edges making them blue on one side, and red on the other. His teeth also become sharper and his canines grow slightly.
Spoiler:
Abilities:
Ōkii ryūketsu-u (Greater Bloody Rain): Using reiatsu to aid in launching pieces of crystallized blood into the sky above the current location of use. These pieces of blood fragments shatter reliquifing in the sky, contaminating the clouds above the location. The liquefied blood within the clouds jumps from particle of water to particle of water until about an entire strata of clouds has at least a single drop of blood within them before the blood grows heavy and causes it to start raining. This raining blood crystallizes(freezes) on it's way back down to earth causing an area of effect of blood needles that can no longer be manipulated due to the water within them. Two post charge after use, last's for two turn, five post cooldown.

Hantsuki chi-ha (Half moon Blood wave): When the 10 gallon gauge is full Ryokoshky can stab the blade into the ground and drain the blade of all of it's blood to turn it completely into reiatsu to be released into one massive wave of reiatsu equivalent to Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshō split into two halves, one initial half then a secondary half to be aimed else were or fired onto the remaining target. (Requires 10 gallons of blood, takes one entire turn to convert the blood into reiatsu through his zanpakuto, then has a 4 post cool down after use.)

Ōkina chi sōsa (Greater Blood Manipulation):
The ten gallons of blood capacity for Kyosuklien Kurentana allows for more versatility to the original powers of it's counter-part. Increasing some of the abilities and allowing for new one's to be achieved. Along with having a greater capacity for blood, any blood that is spilled on the battle field with 50 feet of Kyosuklien Kurentana is drawn to the blade and absorbed until the blade either caps out at ten gallons or there is no more spilled blood.

Chimamire no buki-ko (Bloody Armory):
With the increase to the amount of blood that can be used, more weapons and armor can be materialized from the blood. Some examples of weapons that can be materialized now are claymores, long swords, javelins, and spears. Smaller more intricate weaponry can also be created, things such as composite bows, along with arrows, crossbows, along with bolts, and slings, with tiny balls of crystallized blood. (Each of the ranged weapons gets a certain amount of ammunition depending on how much blood is expended, 10 arrows per gallon, 15 bolts per gallon, 20 "rocks" per gallon. Because he's not extremely skilled in using any of these he can only fire 2 arrows per turn, 1 bolt per turn, and 4 rocks per turn.)

A secondary ability to Chimamire no buki-ko is the added capability of defensive capabilities. Being capable of creating small armor before, with the added amount of blood, Ryokoshky is capable of creating larger and more durable pieces of armor at the expense of requiring more blood then before. This more durable armor is harder to combine with the new weaponry, yet still relatively easy to combine with chi-buki. (It's now able to withstand that of a moderate hierro, yet now the blood required to create it increases to 2 gallons, and can only be put onto a person once every 5 post, lasting 4 post or until shattered.) Spinning Kyosuklien Kurentana in place while releasing blood in a controlled manner Ryokoshky can also create a shield of blood before him capable of blocking up too two cero, or equivalent amount of destructive force. The shield will shatter after use and no blood will be returned. The shield uses up a gallon of blood each use and can not be used one right after another, cooldown of 2 post.

Ryūketsu no igaku (Bloody Medicine): Ryokoshky is capable of manipulating blood to aid in helping his team mates and even himself in dire situations. Ryuketsu no igaku allows him to be able to give a blood transfusion on the spot manipulating a blood type long enough to change it to the patients blood type, or if he's lucky match it. Using this he can stop his team mates from dying from blood loss. He's also capable of using this ability to coagulate someones blood to stop bleeding, whether it be internal or external. From there he is capable of having the wound scab over and seal off for the most part. (Changing blood type, coagulating blood, and scabbing over wounds each take 1 post, sufficient blood from Kyosuklien Kurentana must be present.)

Ketsueki wakagaeri (Blood Rejuvenation): -(Passive)- If Ryokoshky doesn't have enough blood to preform an action that requires blood he can cut himself with Kyosuklien Kurentana. The wound will close up whenever Ryokoshky wills it too, the amount of blood that drips from the wound depends of where he cuts himself and how long he keeps it open. When the wound closes it takes a full turn for the wound to vanish and his blood to begin to hyper restore it's self. (If he bleeds for 1 turns at the wrist it will produce 2 pints of blood, [two pints a turn] and within 1 turn of healing it will restore 4 pints of blood. Ex. Bleeding at the wrist for 5 post, closes the wound on the fifth post and has produced 10 pints of blood, within 2 turns he'll have restored 8 pints of blood.)

Kinzoku seigyo (Metal Manipulation): Ryokoshky is capable of pulling metals from the surroundings around him to protect himself and create weaponry similar to his blood techniques. Being capable of reproducing almost all of his blood techniques through his metal manipulation. This manipulation also allows him to liquidate metal within a two foot radius of the center point, being able to use this metal, like mercury to poison people slowly or creating needles to rain from the sky. The rate at which he can convert metal to liquid requires an entire post, and he must also decide as he's liquidating it into what he wishes it to become or to extract. He's now able to manipulate metal (Non spiritual) within 200ft of him up to 100lb.

-Mercury: He is capable of slowly inducing vision, hearing, and speech defects upon someone over time with exposure to the mercury. These effects take 3 post after first being administered to begin taking effect, starting at 15%. The effects will vanish after 4 post before the person develops anti-bodies to fight off. A grace period appears before the poison is capable of re-affecting someone. [4 post]
He is also capable of creating mercury that he can in bred with water to cause raining needles. The molecules of water make it impossible to manipulate afterwards unless re-broken down again. (see bloody rain)

Boosts:His reflexes are almost at their peak now being three times what they were before, being able to react to a situation quicker then before, even if just slight it could make a little difference. His ability to continue fighting for extended periods of time also heightens by three times what it was before also, allowing him to maintain his composure during long fights.

Back Drop

Background:
As a young child, Ryokoshky, was raised by his mother and father. Together they home schooled him instead of sending him out too school. His mother taught him his knowledge and to question all that can be questioned and seen by the eye. His father taught him swordsmanship, yet he had no natural talent for it. He taught his son how to take advantage of situations. To change the tide of battle using his natural talent of an analytic outlook on situations and objects.

Within five years of first being taught his lessons of how to fight with a sword at seven. The small family has was under attack from another family. Screams had corrupted the child's mind, the most memorable, that of his mothers. Taking up arm he went to aid his father, watching him get slaughtered before him. The invaders took no mercy, stabbing him in the chest, stomach and cutting him to shreds. Finally they had grown bored and finished the child by stabbing a blade through his skull.

As a spirit he understood why the other family attacked. His father hadn't been paying off debt's lately, he couldn't. We barely had enough money to continue eating. His eye was still there, his chest was fine, except for a chain now hanging from it, and his face wasn't crushed in. He sat there contemplating for a long time. After a bout two hours he began to lift himself up off of the ground, a deep growling roar causing him to leap up off of the ground and pivot to face the noise. Facing him was a large black figure with a white face that looked like a mask from a festival, it bent down and roared into his face this time, going to bite him in two, yet standing between them both was a swordsman. Swiftly dispatching of the creature and inspecting the small child to make sure he was safe.

This robed figure called themselves a shinigami, and the thing that had attacked him as a hollow. A creature that hunts and devours souls. He explained how he was out in the world of the living when he sensed a hollow. The child understood, the hollow had been attracted by the mass death. He held up his sword and explained what it was then how he was going to transport the young child to the rukongai. He had agreed only if he could learn the man's first name, "Akira" spoke the man in black before pushing the pommel of his katana against the child's forehead.

After spending years in the rukongai, he had not found his parents. District fifty-seven wasn't too bad either. Yet he wanted more in his life after that encounter. He had forgotten his own name, after having contemplating what he would be called through his life here only one name really stayed within his mind, "Akira". His life in the rukongai took a nice turn when he learned about who Akira actually was and began to work his ass off in hopes of attending shino academy and earning his own chance at being a shinigami.

It's here in the academy were Ryokoshky excelled. He learned about the soul society more in-depth from what the general populace knew, more of it's history. This was also where he learned more about zanpakuto and achieved his own, hearing it crying out to him, Kyosuklien. He excelled in kidou but hid his ability in it and showed how much he loved to experiment and tinker with things to try his best at drawing Akira's attention to him.

As he neared finishing his time at Shino, he was sent into the world of the living for a mission. The area had supposedly been clear and secure, except for the hollows that were assigned to be assassinated by the two shinigami and himself. Yet an expect guest had been hiding, a gillian appearance among the group resulted in the death of the two accompanying shinigami students. Yet they did take most the group with them. Fighting the gillian in it's partially weakened state from the combined efforts of the students, Ryo was capable of holding off for a minute before taking severe damage to his right eye, losing all use of it. Yet he had been saved once more, "That makes two times I've saved you from hollows."

When he graduated from shino academy, his goal finally met. He had become a shinigami, he could hear his zanpakuto more after that night he lost his eye, his senses had heightened slightly since that night. His first goal was of making it into the twelfth squad of the court guard squads. The search and development division, the place he could put his mind to work and test it's capabilities.

Last edited by Graham on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:27 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Ryokoshky Takeda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryokoshky Takeda   Ryokoshky Takeda EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:05 am

Just to point out for shred, the power difference required to cut through someone's zan or zan strong weapon would be big, and permission is still required from the characters owner.

Thats it for me. Approved, tier to be decided by seconder.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Ryokoshky Takeda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryokoshky Takeda   Ryokoshky Takeda EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:15 am

Be specific on your boosts, x2, x3, then I'll move it to accepted. The sense smell, just say it gets enough of a boost that you can smell blood and track them, in conjunction with your blood hound ability. Just know that can be a double edged sword too...in the right circumstances.

Otherwise, approved.

Tier: 2-1
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Ryokoshky Takeda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryokoshky Takeda   Ryokoshky Takeda EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:06 am

Alright, I made his blood regeneration ability for both shikai and bankai, with a power difference between the two.
Also added in a metal manipulation to shikai and bankai.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Ryokoshky Takeda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryokoshky Takeda   Ryokoshky Takeda EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:23 pm

Metal manipulation: Maximum weight of the metals, and distance you can manipulate metals in? This can increase in bankai.

Mercury: thats all well and good but I need a clearer explanation of the poison. I need an exact duration of the effects, once someones poisoned he shouldn't be able to keep poisoning them to increase the effects. You can have it effect them at 15% straight off rather than the effect increasing over time. The Poisoing also needs a grace period, meaning after you infect them and the duration runs out, they cannot be infected for so and so afterwards. They way you have it now, it sounds like you can just keep poisoning them every post to keep the infected which isn't allowed.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Ryokoshky Takeda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryokoshky Takeda   Ryokoshky Takeda EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:48 pm

Added that they develop anti-bodies against it just stopping it's effects for the rest of the thread against them, and added a weight, and distance for the metal manipulation.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Ryokoshky Takeda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryokoshky Takeda   Ryokoshky Takeda EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:55 pm

you didn't need to give them immunity for the thread, 3 post and 4 post grace periods respectively would be fine alone. you can leave as is or change.

Weight and range are fine. Alright well first approval once you've decided if you want to remove the total immunity after 3/4 posts grace period.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Ryokoshky Takeda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryokoshky Takeda   Ryokoshky Takeda EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Seconded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryokoshky Takeda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryokoshky Takeda   Ryokoshky Takeda Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryokoshky Takeda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: