Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The England Search Began I_vote_lcapThe England Search Began I_voting_barThe England Search Began I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The England Search Began I_vote_lcapThe England Search Began I_voting_barThe England Search Began I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The England Search Began Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The England Search Began Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The England Search Began Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The England Search Began Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The England Search Began Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The England Search Began Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The England Search Began Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The England Search Began Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The England Search Began Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The England Search Began Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The England Search Began Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The England Search Began

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The England Search Began Empty
PostSubject: The England Search Began   The England Search Began EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Tara had gone to England at the advice of Elayne Arashi who had yet to realize Tara, using the name Terra, was actually an Arrancar thanks to her special ring that made her seem human as long as she didn't use Resurreccion. She was looking for the identity of the person who had destroyed Chicago because her king, Angrim Wolfcloak, had ordered it in order to better protect his kingdom, Hueco Mundo. The trip had been unique in that Elayne had snuck them onto an airplane using kidou.

But now they were off the plane and sitting in a cafe trying to figure out what to do next, "We have a picture of the circle.. but... ..how do we find the user? Should we just show the picture around to random people and ask around?" "Terra" asked as she slide back into their table and passed Elayne the drink she had asked for after Tara insisted she be allowed to buy her one, "I'm game for that but it sure does seem like it'll take a while.."
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The England Search Began   The England Search Began EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:12 pm

The young man walked through the streets of England. He had come to the city to find someone , they supposedly had information for him pertaining to a device they had been working on. They had requested that he take up the work required to finish the device, because they had seemed to be losing the time required to keep working on it, and rarely found anytime to actually research to build it further. He didn't mind he loved working on new projects, and his current project was more so to figure out ways to tinker with cybernetic eyes. He let a smile out as he ran his hand through his snow white hair looking up into the sky, "What would it be like to see through both eyes again."

He shook his head and continued on towards a cafe that they had decided would be the meeting point for him to receive his information. His smile never left his face as he sat down and waited, allowing his eyes to scan across the people around him and wondering more then once if anyone seemed to look familiar, or if they just happened to look out of place.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The England Search Began   The England Search Began EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Tara noticed the shinigami presence entering the building and Elayne suddenly tensed up as her spiritual energy began to wildly flux, Something that scared Tara because as of current she had no way of beating this girl, she then realized it was because of the shinigami. Was a fight about to start? Was--- She didn't even get to finish thinking because Elayne had used her god-like speed to burst out the door and flee from the Shinigami leaving Tara at the door outside the Cafe telling her to come back and calm down in vain because she was long gone.

"Great now on top of everything I have to find her." She glanced backwards at the shinigami who couldn't possibly have missed that commotion, "Hope your happy with yourself pal. Didn't even hesitate to check your surroundings did ya." She said with a sigh as she scratched her head. How in the nine hells was she going to track down Elayne if she was that fast!?
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The England Search Began   The England Search Began EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:36 pm

He sat there for a second dumbfounded by what had just occurred. Someone had just completely vanished from his view with speed he could hardly track, and someone else seemed to be chasing after them before stopping at the door and yelling at him. "Hope your happy with yourself pal. Didn't even hesitate to check your surroundings did ya.". He arose from his seat more then just a little bit confused and let a sigh escape his mouth, he hated talking to strangers when it wasn't business related, but it would seem more rude to not speak at this point.

"I'm sorry for any inconveniences that may have just occurred, but to be honest. I really don't understand what I did. I mean what exactly was with it, or them, I mean really did I somehow provoke or anger them?" He let himself fall forward into a bow pulling his suit coat in tightly to his chest before pulling himself back up and straightening it, "I would be glad to help you find your... whoever or whatever that was that seemed to vanish from your side. That is unless you think i've angered them or would do it again. Oh... It just dawned upon me, why exactly would they run from me." He let out another one of his smiles, his sharp teeth showing through in a two triangular rows. He was oddly curious now, did they realize what exactly he was? Did they run because he hadn't properly suppressed his own spiritual pressure? What exactly was it that could move that fast, and be afraid of him, It would be capable of destroying him if it had stayed.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The England Search Began   The England Search Began EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:32 pm

"Oh right like you wouldn't know a vizard is in the cafe you just waltz'd into. Especially since I can see your blind yet giving off decent amounts of soul reaper reishi." Tara snapped at him as she rubbed her face out of annoyance. Elayne was far enough away now that even Tara with her incredibly hearing could not hear her anymore. Damn it all she was going to take forever to find. This idiot shinigami caused it to, "Looks like you've pissed off the wrong human mate.. I don't intend to forgive you for this rude transgression!" using blind rage as an excuse she started on the offensive by spiking her spiritual power towards the highest she could maintain without releasing.

She then pulled a golden object out of the air that seemed like some kind of weird dagger key and lo and behold just as she did two dirks appeared out of dimensional holes behind and on both sides the Shinigami as he was within ten feet of her and shot diagonally at him in an X pattern. Destroying the blades would be near impossible but deflecting or dodging them was a whole nother matter.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The England Search Began   The England Search Began EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:52 pm

His smile quickly dissipated what had just occurred was either a human was attacking him, or... no his mind could only process that a human would be stupid enough he leapt forward towards the person analyzing them quickly with his good eye before launching himself towards them with enough speed before shunpo'ing to get past them and through the door, once through he pivoted around and leapt into the air creating a platform beneath himself and unsheathing his zanpakuto, "Rend, Kyosuklien." As he spoke the words he dragged his hand over the flat of his zanpakuto, the blade becoming entirely serrated on both sides, each tooth being about two inches long before the last two on both sides at four inches. He stared down at the cafe door, the girl understood he was a shinigami, yet she still seemed to clearly be a human. What kind of human would attack a shinigami though? He was still at a loss.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The England Search Began   The England Search Began EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Tara coughed slightly into her hand as she was behind the shinigami who had jumped into the sky and prepared himself for combat. She wanted to gauge his speed so she had allowed him to pass her for a good show. She was not impressed by what she saw. She actually appeared behind the Shinigami just as he had turned around.

"Rend, Kyosuklien huh. Sounds more scary than the weapon itself," She said as she tapped her golden key dagger against her thigh out of boredom her two swords from earlier seeming to hover around her slowly as if sharing in her boredom, "That the best you have though? I warned you you've crossed the wrong girl friend." She snapped her fingers and in an instant a shockwave of sound would have been generated and hurled at the man's direction and if contact was made the shockwave itself would do moderate blunt damage about equal to a punch from the girl herself. The sound however didn't destroy the ears as one would have thought it should because Tara herself was keeping it from happening out of arrogance and pride.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The England Search Began   The England Search Began EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:11 pm

He tried his best to get out of the way, taking his blade in both hands whilst preforming a shunpo up, his feet taking the blow causing him to preform a back flip, twisting his legs about as he came to slash downward across the girl before placing a single platform beneath his foot and shunpoing away again to gain more distance. "Angered the wrong person... hmm All I did was walk into a cafe carelessly, somehow piss someone off, and then you came to join that mix. Seems more like I should be the one that's mad!" He bared his teeth and he spun his blade once keeping his eyes locked onto the two floating dirks as best as he could, realizing that they seem to stay near her, a good indicator of her presence.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The England Search Began   The England Search Began EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:18 pm

Her golden key slashed up at his sword to parry it as he swiped at her and she just stood there waiting giving him a head start as he made more distance. Cat and mouse huh.. She could get behind that. She heard what he said as he spun off because her hearing was amazing and it made her giggle before she stepped forward and blasted off like a gunshot using Sonido. Due to the fact her powers were already shown to be sound based she figured he wouldn't think anything of it.

And she stopped right in the path he was running while he was still running it, "Come on now. You've got to try harder if you want to escape me." She said mocking him with some of her inborn hatred for shinigami seeming to shine through. She lifted a hand and with a giant mass of spiritual energy gathering quickly in her palm she fired a cero that felt entirely made by human reishi and was double the power and size of a normal Cero.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The England Search Began   The England Search Began EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:24 pm

He felt the building of the power behind him letting the platform beneath him drop as he fell, he knew he had a problem on his hands, and it seemed more then just a bit odd now. It was quickly dawning upon him that this could either be a vizard before him. It would explain the hatred for him, but then again it could also be an arrancar, but where exactly was the hole? He charged forward blade drawn before shunpo'ing up to where the girl had been prior and swiped outward, allowing his own momentum to carry him forward and preform a front flip, figuring the girl would have vanished behind him again, ready to swipe out behind him in unison also.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The England Search Began   The England Search Began EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Tara just grinned as he descended and she stayed right on him and started circling him fast enough to keep pace while circling him she started the circle for two reasons, one for fun and two for dodging the swipe he made with his swords as she had blocked it with her zanpaktou having seen it before making contact while behind him and had moved to fast for the first, "Come on come on come on!" she said as her dirks danced and weaved around the man trying to stick and cut him anywhere left unguarded. She would just keep doing this until he either jumped out or took back to the sky. Keeping pace and circling him continually until he did one or the other making sure to duck and jump over possible attacks he might make trying to use an old cliche to make her hit herself. Letting her floating weapons do her attacking for her.

It could also be noted her hand that had fired the cero was slightly burned though looked as though slowly beginning to mend itself. Assuming the man did something to stop Tara's assault she would allow him a breather and keep her own guard up. Grabbing one of her defense blades and making it visible by keeping it in reverse grip in her burnt hand.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The England Search Began   The England Search Began EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:56 pm

He noted the blades happening to appear and vanish continually keeping him on the defensive a slight smile took to his face though as he let one hand slide from his blade dodged an attack from one of the dirks and went to grab the blades hilt holding it firmly, as he struck out with his right foot, his eyes attuned to watching for the other dirk and hoping the female would be moving to fast to react to his foot jutting out suddenly. When the other dirk reappeared he flipped himself about and jumped off of the dirks blade into the air then spun about with his blade to ensure she didn't continue her assault around him.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The England Search Began   The England Search Began EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:19 am

So now she was staring up at him with a summoned blade in reverse grip in her burnt hand and her Zan in the other while waiting to see what he did next. She was kinda bored of this now though she had expected more out of a shinigami. However she couldn't just pass up the chance to blow a little steam since she has been playing spy for so long now. She propelled herself at him and spun like a top trying to dice him multiple times across the mid sections of his body before stopping her spin doing a high speed thrust for his face to cause a scare induced reflex dodge and then bash at his left knee with her Zanpaktou dagger.

If anything hit or they all missed she'd back up and crack her neck a bit. She really was just screwing around at this point. She had already figured out this man couldn't beat here even with her stuck in this form. Made her seriously question his intelligence so she couldn't help but ask, "So you should be mad? You walked into a cafe with a vizard in it and expected nothing to happen? Even I know that the Vizard are exiled shinigami."
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The England Search Began   The England Search Began EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:54 am

He kept his distance from her strikes before the final lunge came for him which he jumped back from. Looking over at her he let his face contract a just slightly. "I'm sorry I'm not doing to well against you, I normally do better off when I start. I'm also sorry that I was just a tad bit carried away to notice your friend when I came in." He spun his blade around for a second and made a straight forward stab with his right hand. His left hand he kept out and ready holding on just ever so slightly to the chain on Kyosuklien's hilt. Shunpo'ing behind her he would also grab firmly onto the chain now and spin the blade around like a pinwheel keeping it around him, anticipating that she would move and try to strike him again.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The England Search Began   The England Search Began EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:06 am

"That's a lie. You have already realized you can't beat me and are now stalling trying to figure out a plan." She said as she kept her eyes on him and just backhanded his sword away with her summoned blade in burnt hand when he thrust at her and at the same time stabbed at his stomach with her zanpaktou. He shunpo'd behind her and started spinning his Zanpaktou around but she was already crouched down in front of him and rose just enough to uppercut him in the jaw unless he moved.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The England Search Began   The England Search Began EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:14 am

He took in the womens word's and let his mind digest the fact that he really knew he couldn't do anything, that at this point it was to either continue the fight or run. He needed to make his decision soon, and with his spinning blade now stopped he knew the time had come to make up his mind, fight or flight. Catching the slightest glimpse of the women in front of him on the ground as her fist came up he decided the best he could do was to try and continue the fight. As she began to rocket upward towards him he rotated his blade around and came to stab her in the stomach, taking the blow to the jaw he let his arm keep moving forward, "Least I can do is try." He hoped to god he would at least hit the women or he would have to hope he could run fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The England Search Began   The England Search Began EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:21 am

Her camouflaged defense blades appeared as the man tried a counter as she punched him and kept the blade from touching her body. She could tell now. He had changed drastically in his rhythm which meant he was indeed trying to make a plan. Oh well.. Guess this means the game of cat and mouse is over, "Tell you what Shinigami. Since I'm calmed down and I got to blow some steam playing around with you why don't we make a deal. You forget I exist and I don't kill you right here and now. You've got enough "Pride" to keep your word don't you?" If he didn't agree she'd have to batter him some more and ask again..she really couldn't afford to kill him though she was prepared to risk it as a final resort.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The England Search Began   The England Search Began EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:17 pm

He hated that he had to accept the fact that she was right. He couldn't do anything against her, and to add on top of it all, that single punch alone to the jaw he was pretty sure he would need someone to look at later. He stood there for a second before spinning his blade again and slowly sheathing it. To be honest if she had calmed down and wanted to end the fight he could technically call it a win since she had started the fight to begin with, and the fact that he had lasted just long enough for her to calm down. Then again from how she spoke it would seem that she had just been toying with him the entire time... He let himself fall to the ground and spoke clearly, "Alright then, if you've calmed down go find your friend. I'm sure they'll be looking for you." He simply just walked back into the cafe, ignoring the women any further he couldn't handle the fact that if the fight were to continue he would have to be forced to run. Even then she was faster then him, and would slowly beat him down if he couldn't find reinforcements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The England Search Began   The England Search Began Empty

Back to top Go down

The England Search Began
Page 1 of 1