Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Phase 2 of Training I_vote_lcapPhase 2 of Training I_voting_barPhase 2 of Training I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Phase 2 of Training I_vote_lcapPhase 2 of Training I_voting_barPhase 2 of Training I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Phase 2 of Training Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Phase 2 of Training Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Phase 2 of Training Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Phase 2 of Training Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Phase 2 of Training Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Phase 2 of Training Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Phase 2 of Training Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Phase 2 of Training Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Phase 2 of Training Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Phase 2 of Training Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Phase 2 of Training Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Phase 2 of Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Phase 2 of Training Empty
PostSubject: Phase 2 of Training   Phase 2 of Training EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:03 pm

After a long wait, and a clean up in New York, which he barely participated in the fighting, Jun decided to get a hold of Rena. To start on phase two of the martial arts that she started to teach him. She told him to go to the same spot, and that she'll meet him there. And corrected him on her new name.

He didn't understand it entirely. But didn't question it. The boy didn't bring as many things with him this time. Mostly medical supplies, a cooler with drinks to splurge on, a tent, stuff like that. Only thing electronic on him was his cell phone.

He got to the place where they were originally. He then set up his tent and simply waited for his master to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Phase 2 of Training   Phase 2 of Training EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Renko had been wandering about for a bit keeping track of Jun as he came into range trying to finish setting everything up. She had shown up hours previously for that very purpose of "setting things up" and just finished with tying a rope to something and covering it with dirt and leafs and such for camouflage. She then went to where Jun had been remaining for the last bit of time and said "Hello!" to him even if he wasn't visible for being in the tent.

When she dd see him she'd wave and suddenly try to deck him in the face, "YOUR LATE!" She yelled as she did the attempt. Should he protest she'd explain that "You took til NOW to start the next level? You should have came back after reporting your progress to your superiors! By now you should know this level of techniques!" She threw her hands up in the air acting like this whole situation was entirely Jun's fault....with a grin.

"Anyways why do you need to learn more. Seem pretty strong already nah?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Phase 2 of Training   Phase 2 of Training EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:46 pm

Jun came out of his tent with a tank top and shorts. Only accessories on him was his rings that were his weapons. He ducked and jumped back, surprised as hell. "B-but Renko! I-" Yeah...trying to protest didn't help as she just continued on. He had a scowl on his face. Then she mentioned why he needed to learn more. He stood up straight and crossed his arms, pouting. "Well...while I was back in New York, it was attacked by an army of hollow. And guess where I was regulated? Helping evacuate civilians! An important job, sure, but I'm stronger than the average Coalition soldier! My parents were on the front lines, Kerensky-sensei was on the frontlines, our leader was on the front lines when she came back, Gauge was on the front lines...damn near every officer that was in New York was on the front lines! Except me. I feel...so underestimated...especially by my parents. Who got me demoted, by the way..."

His fists clenched up. "Anyway, sorry for making you wait...I had to stick around for the clean up...at least for a little while. I'm ready to continue where we left off." His eyes became sterner. He was ready to continue. "So, what's first?"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Phase 2 of Training   Phase 2 of Training EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:17 pm

"Clothes Beam." She said and nothing happened yet because she was waiting purposely til Jun said "wha?" then she'd say it again "Clothes Beam!" and point a finger at him causing him to be covered in Weight Clothing v1 Heavy as hell sure but not something Jun couldn't handle. She just grinned all proud of her "Most Metro Attack ever.." with a laugh she started walking out of the camp clearing and motioned for Jun to follow. She already had phase 1 set up. An obstacle course of mammoth proportions as it covered 5 miles long and was 3 miles wide. She brought him to wear she had dug the word Start in and told him his goal was to make it one mile and back without getting hit more than once, as she had purposely made it so several of the best paths through still had a 65% chance to nick her once she figured it'd be hell for Jun.

Just what the doctor ordered..

"And every time you manage to make it that mile and back we'll extend the reach by another mile. Here take this," and she handed him a distance reader, "I don't care how you get the mile because there is obstacles set up for every concievable thing you could do. even if it's run in a circle. Use this to make a mile and that will be when you can start home by any means except by leaving the course, trust me you'll know when you've found the edge.. it's covered by lots of boulders."

Course she failed to specify the actual types of traps.. None of which were lethal but were all designed to give a decent painful shock upon contact. Arrow sticky head traps.. Lumber log falling traps.. Slingshot vine traps.. pitfalls with a one time electric shock pad at the bottom.. all escapable of course.. she did have a few rock traps but nothing bigger than his hands..

Where was the challenge if she mentioned all that after all.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Phase 2 of Training   Phase 2 of Training EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:39 pm

When she yelled, Jun jumped back, ready to knock something away. When nothing happened, he gave her a wtf look. The second time she did it, then something happened. And he felt heavier. He could deal with it, true...but it was really cramping his style. He followed his master. They came to where she had apparently made a starting line. She explained things to him and gave him a distance recorder. And essentially told him off you go.

He started walking away. Obstacles? Did she mean torture devices? That was soon found out as he fell into a pit. And screamed as he got electrocuted upon landing. When it quit, Jun knew it was gonna be a long ass day.

~Later that Night~

Jun dragged himself into that camp site. Sticky arrows, rocks, logs...pine cones...thorny bushes...more pitfalls...he fairly certain it was more by luck than anything that he was even still concious considering his durability isn't that great. He was cut up and bruised. He was gonna treat his wounds and go to bed...and he did just that.

~The next morning~

The teenager ate a light breakfast. He was sore from yesterday...but at least now he knew what to expect. He had to do two miles this time...and he got started right after drinking a half gallon of water...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Phase 2 of Training   Phase 2 of Training EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:59 pm

Rena had just kind of laughed after she saw him return from the mile trip and tried really hard to keep quiet while helping him tend to his cuts and scraps. She followed him during his trip this time though. As soon as he made his halfway mark for the day he was going to spar with her in this obstacle course. When the time came she got his attention by any means needed (Though she started by tossing a mudball at his head.) and told him the plan before taking a serious combat stance.

Only for an earthquake to occur momentarily as a Menos Grande stepped out right behind her. "Oh.." Rena said as she frowned and looked behind her and up at it, "Well... Damn." She said as it fired a cero at her and caused her to shunpo backwards as fast as she could...causing her to crash into a tree behind Jun but otherwise unscathed as she stood up and lifted the tree up off her, "Owowowow...." She rubbed the back of her neck and cracked parts of her body as she stood and stretched, "You should spar that instead Jun. It'll be more even." She said as she grinned after thinking of using this as training. Then she whispered to herself, "and easier to prolong.."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Phase 2 of Training   Phase 2 of Training EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:25 am

Jun continued on with his training...with Rena in tow. Oh, he knew something was gonna happen at some point since she was there. Then he ran right into a freaking tiger berry thorn bush...again. the berries were orange with black stripes...but that wasn't the reason they were called tiger berry thorn bushes. The three inch long thorns were the main reason. When he stumbled out of that mess, he was pissed. How the hell could he be so distracted? Was it because his teacher was following him? That it was a chick? A very nice looking chick? And his hormones were just kicking in?! Damn it she was old enough to be his anscestor! Ok, that put the ew factor into it and disgusted him horrifically.

He continued on, avoiding another pit drop, did some fancy dodging on some fake arrows...except one did plop right in the center of his forehead. The next trap he activated was a log falling down. Child's play. He closed his eyes. In an instant, he was Focused, his body bulking up to show it. He hit the log and it shattered into peices. That log wasn't small either. He continued on, still Focused.

Then Rena yelled his name. Upon stopping and turning, he got a mudball to the face...and immediately got out of Focus just like that. That has been his main problem with this. It was like he was ADD when he was in that state...one tiny distraction and he was booted out of it. He got up and was about to yell at her when she told him the plan. He grinned. But contrary to popular belief, he wasn't an idiot. But still...she knew of his mild use of kido...but did she know of his powers? He didn't remember.

Then a Menos Grande showed up. The most common and weakest type, the Gillian. Technically, just as powerful as he was...but these things were freaking huge! He backed off immediately, even more so after it fired a cero at his teacher. The she told him to spar it. "What?!"

He didn't have time to think as the thing fired another cero. This time at him. He dodged it with blur. He knew they passed a pit trap...maybe the shock can help him out a bit? He started running after firing a Hado 4 at it. His kido was pathetically weak...he knew why...but he really wanted to work on it too. His mother could use a freaking Hado 88 for God's Sakes! Back to the fight.

Jun's rings glowed, revealing his chain whips. He fired a fire storm, hoping one of the fire ribbons and balls would hit it. As a matter of fact, four of them did. The creature was set ablaze. Screaming in pain, it stepped in the pit fall, callapsing from the weight. But some part of it still zapped the beast.

After muttering an incantation for  Hado 33, and fired it, he fired two blasts of fire and lightning of the same strength...well, slightly stronger since his kido sucked...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Phase 2 of Training   Phase 2 of Training EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Renko grinned as she just stood still and watched. The menos wasn't very smart.. Lucky for Jun. That means it wasn't very developed meaning it's cero was basically it's only threat. This was all sorts of awesome for her plan. However Jun was all serious about taking it out quickly. Guess she needed to find a way to make this last.. and she lucked out as she remembered something. It's a hollow. It's energy is just like her vizard energy almost. It was even, even more luckily for her, the same color as hers in this one case. ...Perfect...

She just kept standing there with her arms crossed and a big grin on her face as she slid her mask down. She hadn't done this in a while because it was unnecessarily difficult to manage but.. "Oi I'ma just sit over here and wait. If I see you in actual trouble I'll jump in full strength. So don't stress." She said that just as Jun fired off several low level Kidou and it "seemed" in every "conceivable" way that the menos grande had just launched a massive repulsion field of highly concentrated energy to counter it..though in reality this was Renko. The kidou was dispersed almost harmlessly due to their weakened states but one of his lightning blasts managed to curve around the field and still graze the meno's left side. It recovered quickly but it was obviously pissed because it let loose a roar.

And just as it did seven purple beams of energy released from it's body, curving in the air as they were fired and homing ONCE on Jun. They wouldn't follow him if he dodged but they were definitely gonna force him to move unless he tanked them somehow. Again this was Renko's doing but she didn't need to let him know that. The nice thing was the attack had the same strength as a Cero...

The problem was..it was from Renko.

She did try to hold back but because of the difficulty of manipulating her energy in this way it was still at 40% of her full strength.. not enough to Kill Jun or even seriously hurt him perhaps but enough to make him second guess the Menos Grande's strength. It also didn't help that the menos fired another Cero at him while she was doing that.

Well.. He'd live. That was the important thing. As long as she made sure he didn't die anything else could eventually be fixed. Man she was evil..
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Phase 2 of Training   Phase 2 of Training EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:59 am

Jun gawked at what happened. Really? "FUUUU-" Jun blurred away, the explosion behind him propelling him forward into a roll...right back into the tiger berry bush. That was it! Tomorrow he was gonna find all the tiger berry bushes and destroy them! Rolling out of the cursed plant, cut up and stuff, he fired twin blasts of fire and lightning to match the cero.

The creature was still ablaze at least. And still hurting. A repulsion field like thing? What the hell?! He's NEVER heard of a normal Gillian being able to do that! He blurred away from a stomp, igniting his chain whips in his elements. One fire, the other lightning. He kept them stretched out at their max length of 15 yards. The lightning one had greator cutting power, where the fire version explodes when it hits something.

Firing a 3 balls of fire and 3 balls of lightning at the Gillian, he circled around it and whipped at it with his fire whip, which would explode in a five foot radius. He also whipped with the lightning whip, much higher this time. He wasn't sure what to do against such a large opponent besides pound it until it goes down...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Phase 2 of Training   Phase 2 of Training EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:35 am

(Don't worry just one more ;P)

The Gillian seemed almost as confused as Jun for a second.. or would have had it possessed the intelligence to be confused. It fired yet another cero beam at him while several bala sized and speed bullets of energy fired at Jun in a randomly assorted and disorganized line came after just as he came out of the bushes only to be countered by even more of his elemental blasts. It stepped forward and started charging a cero before being forced sideways as Jun's fire whip collided with an energy shield placed on the gillians body. Howeverthe lightning whip caused the shield to disrupt and scatter again causing damage to the menos grande.

And thats when Renko got a tiny bit creative. Reflex time. and as such "had" the gillian fire several dozen miniature blasts of spinning energy to act like shurikens. To finish she placed one of her energy beams together with it's own as it fired another. She was starting to not like doing this though. It was very very difficult. That was the last she was going to interfere so that Jun could finally kill the stupid hollow. Or her she might have to kill it. Depending on what happened.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Phase 2 of Training   Phase 2 of Training EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:28 pm

God damn it! Jun just wasn't having his luck. He couldn't figure out how a gillian could do this! It was an abnormal one for sure. He started to weave through the trees, hoping the environment will at least take some of those shuriken away. They didn't. So instead, he flared up several spikes of fire and lightning behind him as a makeshift shield. He still had to move a little to avoid getting cut by the damn things...when the two energy blasts came at him.

He deactivated his elemental enhancements and jumped into a pit trap, using his whips to keep him from falling all the way to the bottom. Part of it got collapsed, but luckily the debris was there to stop him from getting shocked. But now he was buried. Alive. What a wonderful plan that was. He could hear the thing walking away. But that was the least of his worries. Jun was mildly claustrophobic. He was starting to sweat a lot more, and shaking too. Despite being able to get out easily, he was frozen in fear. Someone yelling snapped him out of it.

He closed his eyes and tried to focus. The boy's green eyes started to glow as his whips, acting on his command, started to move. From the hole came a cyclone of fire and lightning, somehow stronger than normal. Jun climbed out, still shakey from the claustrophobia kicking in a little...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Phase 2 of Training   Phase 2 of Training EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:48 am

Renko could tell Jun was a little bit shaken up and decided to step in as he climbed out of the pit. She restricted her energy in a ring around the gillian's head area and snapped it closed to decapitate and instantly vaporize the Menos Grande, "Well that was fun. Certainly wasn't planned but it'll do. Let's head back...and no I'm not carrying you." She said as she sat down and floated around on a makeshift rock chair. She kept pace with him in case he passed out but otherwise she didn't do anything further except the occasional laugh when/if he tripped another trap. When they returned to camp she declared he had the rest of the day off.

(I know it's bad but I'm kinda rushed atm.)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Phase 2 of Training   Phase 2 of Training EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Jun gave Renko a glare. "Like I would ask you to carry me! I'm no damsel in distress damn it! I'm just shaky from being buried alive. Just give me a minute and I'll recover." He sat there for a minute or two before standing up, now recovered. He found a tiger berry bush...and set it on fire. He started to head back, pissed off as all hell at the plant. He did find a few more traps, but he got out of them/dealt with them since they weren't new. He did find a few more of those tiger berry bushes and destroyed them.

When they got back, she told him he had the rest of the day off. Awesome. He patched himself up from the new scratches, mostly from those damn plants, and went to his phone. And started checking things out. He watched that new kid's fight with Kerensky-sensei along with notes about it. The kid looked...emotionless...dead. It bothered him, a lot. The kid was good though...very resourceful. He looked at a few other things too. Like his email, messages, texts, stuff like that. He even had a request to text Kai back when his training was done so that he can go on a mission with Niko.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Phase 2 of Training   Phase 2 of Training EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:17 pm

"wow he looks pretty pissed." Renko said as she was staring at his phone from over his shoulder. best part of being Renko? Cascadence of steps equalling no sound. She loved it, "friend of yours?" She stretched and listened to him. She really didn't know what to do for the day's training. With the Gillian's interference the course had a bunch of nice big gaps in it so it wasn't really much of a challenge anymore. Guess she had to call in a favor sooner than she had wanted. She pulled out her own cell phone and called Kisara. Only to be bitched at instantly after saying why she called so loud even Jun could have heard a few choice words including cow and bitch. "Oi! Calm down and get down here. You owe me this much girl and it's not like you're bloody doing anything anyways!" small pause cuz Renko was right. Kisara muttered something and hung up on Renko and she just stood there with a grin.

"Junny Boy you've got 2 hours to get fully warmed up rested and ect because you've got a date with a bitch and she's gonna beat the crap out of you. Bwuaahahahhahahahaha" She just kept laughing because it was just that amusing to her. After a couple of minutes she stopped and sat against a tree to take a nap unless Jun said something in which case she'd open an eye and talk with him.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Phase 2 of Training   Phase 2 of Training EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:06 am

Jun shook his head. "No...he had that look when I saw him getting pulled over. I've seen it far too many times in the wake of the NYC attack. He's lost someone very dear to him recently. He has good instincts though. Kerensky-sensei's notes say he's the equipment version of me. We only met briefly shortly before I left to catch my flight. I intend to become friends with him...he looks like he needs one." He got out of his connection. She didn't need to know too much about what was going on. Unless she was tech savvy/a hacker, and a good one at that, even if his cell was stolen, she wouldn't be able to access it.

He just relaxed as his current sensei made a call. And heard a lot of bitching. An eyebrow rose up. At the part of a fight coming up...he gulped. "So long as she doesn't knock my ass out in one shot or worse, sure." He didn't know what to expect.

He did about 500 push-ups, 350 crunches, and knocked down around 10 trees for a warm up. Then did some stretching. If this chick didn't keep her spiritual pressure under lock and key, he would stop and stare in the direction that she was coming from. And gulped very audibley and looked worriedly at Renko.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Phase 2 of Training   Phase 2 of Training EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Kisara had finally arrived and she was obviously irritated at being called. She was busy dammit she didn't have time to be catering to Renko's whims.. ..Not really but it made her feel better to think so. When she walked into camp and saw Jun she figured out the rest of what Renko had had planned. She was being used to train Renko's Disciple. Well.. at least that meant Kisara would get to test her own martial arts against another.. that brightened her day slightly. "I'm Kisara Nanjo.." she stated as a curtesy to Jun since it was the first time they'd met, "Looks like I'll be kicking your ass today.."

Renko was setting up a new obstacle course and had been during the time Kisara took to get her skinny butt down here..although much much smaller in scale than earlier.. it was definitely not inviting. It was full of sand bag traps meant to knock Renko herself off the small walking path if they were not avoided properly. Some came up suddenly as hurdles. Some fell down. others spun around and some just snapped into being in the way before slowly returning to place.

And of course this was while a conveyor belt was travelling backwards along the course at half jun's basic speed. So he'd have to be booking it while dodging tons of powerful knock off traps. This only applied to half the course tho.. the other half had the conveyor belt going the other way ...and that was because he'd be trying to stay in the middle while fighting Kisara for it and dodging traps..

"Get on you two~" Renko said as she pointed at the not yet moving trap, "Rules are simple.. fall off and lose. Have fun. moment you step off the starter pads the thing'll start moving as it's supposed to." Kisara frowned said "god dammit" and hopped onto a starting pad and then waited for Jun to start the game. Any normal person would probably be very curious as to how Renko built this thing when she hadn't seemed to bring any supplies.. well..girls gotta have her secrets.. other than the belt most of the rest of it looked built out of wood though..
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Phase 2 of Training   Phase 2 of Training EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Jun looked at the girl and nodded. "Jun Tomoshibi. Just try not to one shot me please." He gave her his best smile that made the girls at school swoon every time. Then Renko told them where to go. Jun looked at her questioningly, but did as was told. A starter pad...was that a conveyor belt? How in the world did she built this with no supplies!?

Sighing, he took off at full speed. Jun was far from slow, but he didn't know about Kisara. But something was off. The conveyor belt was going the opposite direction! At half his speed! That was when he flipped over a sandbag trap that came up as a hurdle...and landing on his back. He was still on it...but damn that hurt.

Now that he was more aware, he actually dodged a few traps. A hurdle did get him again and he almost fell a few times from missing parts that suddenly went under. It took him about a half hour to get to the middle...where the real challenge began...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Phase 2 of Training   Phase 2 of Training EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:09 am

Kisara was kind of surprised by the contraptions speed at first but easily overcame it after a few moments of falling backwards. While Jun was struggling to make it to the middle Kisara was hopping over the first obstacle and landing on her hands before bending her arms to lower her body down as a spin trap came for her legs which were now split apart to avoid being touched. She did a spin on her hands and sprung board herself using her hands to just barely make it between the next trap landing on her feet and rushing forward to continue to artfully and skillfully avoid the traps with her graceful speed. In the end she was waiting for 10 minutes in the middle avoiding the same trap over and over in the process since they never stopped.

Once Jun made it to the middle with her things got weird. The entire course started shifting and the starter pads were suddenly underneath the two fighters again. Instead of one long course it was now a full circle and dozens of conveyor belts moving in every direction scattered around inside the circle. The traps were gone but the belt speed picked up just a tad. It looked like it was designed to wear on the two before giving them an annoying battlefield to spar on.

"Geez.. this is such a pain in my ass.. Renko why did you make this thing so friggin weird?" Kisara openly bitched at Renko before hopping off the new starter pad and making a zigzag towards Jun using the belts to go faster than she normally could since there was a couple of paths going back and forth between the pads and she had already found one of them. As soon as she made it within range she'd try to deck the poor kid in the face with her left foot in a round house.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Phase 2 of Training   Phase 2 of Training EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:24 am

This was insane! "Because she's an ass!" He answered Kisara while trying to keep his own footing. As such, he failed to notice Kisara coming straight him. It was obvious who had greater battle experience. Her kick clipped his jaw since he moved. He used the momentem to hop away a little. He started to use the conveyor belts to help him move semi-erratically. When she got in close again, he jumped and front flipped above her.

"Bakudo 4: Hainawa!" An orange colored rope went in to latch on to her neck, at least partially, with his hands on the other end. He would then yank it towards him when he landed and aimed a kick to her torso. Followed by a jump axe kick and elbow soon after landing.

If the surprise of his use of kido, since he was a human, didn't work, and she tried to time her next attack to him, he would catch it and keep himself in the air, aiming a kick to her head. If she simply gave him distance, he wouldn't complain.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Phase 2 of Training   Phase 2 of Training EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:49 am

Kisara grinned as she managed to graze him with her kick and kept her eyes on him as he flipped over her just to land in time for a hastened Yellow Flash Kick to have it's yellow arc already on it's way towards him as she simply turned around and used that momentum for another kick to activate the kidou. It was pretty long for an arc but it was thin and meant for cutting. Luckily for Jun the arc was diagonal because of how she had had to kick to use it so it wasn't that hard to get out of the way..

He eventually used a kidou of his own even though he was human. Problem was she knew what to expect because she was a kidou expert herself. She actually "let" herself get caught and yanked towards him because on the way she used her Sphere of Might kidou to create a 20 feet by 20 feet  ball of energy that deals a total of amount of damage equal to slightly more than a hadou no 73 but does so over very "short" amount of time instead of instantly. The longer contact is made with the sphere the more total damage will be taken by Jun...assuming he didn't somehow turn off his own kidou and get out of the way.

Either way he wouldn't gain any room to breath. The instant he dodged or when he got out of her Kidou sphere the kidou would disperse and she would activate her Super World King's Fist Technique and increase her capabilities by double..using the new speed to zig across the conveyor belts and essentially ignore the direction they were moving..and try to bash Jun in his face with a backspin kick to crash her heel into his cheek.. But he caught that and tried to kick her in the head while in the air.

..So she used Bakudo no 9 Seki with no incantation and headbutted his kick with the kidou right between her forehead and his foot. making his kick launch him backwards a bit proportional to the strength of his kick while she got into a handstand position and tried a double kick at his torso after spring boarding her arms off the conveyor belt to get extra momentum.

He wasn't a slouche that was for sure. But neither was Kisara and this entire time her glove had been counting down.. it had started at VIII and was now at V..
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Phase 2 of Training   Phase 2 of Training EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:47 pm

Thread Closed.

Jun is now a master of the martial arts due to Rena's permission and that she's leaving the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phase 2 of Training   Phase 2 of Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Phase 2 of Training
Page 1 of 1