Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Unconventional meeting I_vote_lcapUnconventional meeting I_voting_barUnconventional meeting I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Unconventional meeting I_vote_lcapUnconventional meeting I_voting_barUnconventional meeting I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Unconventional meeting Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Unconventional meeting Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Unconventional meeting Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Unconventional meeting Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Unconventional meeting Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Unconventional meeting Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Unconventional meeting Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Unconventional meeting Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Unconventional meeting Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Unconventional meeting Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Unconventional meeting Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Unconventional meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Unconventional meeting Empty
PostSubject: Unconventional meeting   Unconventional meeting EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:19 am

The figure walked through the lobby, this was a horrible place to be. He drew enough attention as is carrying his sword through public but having to come into a hotel to find his target. He didn't truly mind, his target would have problems getting down off what ever floor they were on. He had short bright red hair that was spiked back, and he wore rather business like clothing. His face was mostly covered by an oriental mask. He glanced over at the main office desk and then back around, the lobby was quite fancy and he felt properly dressed for the occasion. Walking over to the desk he rang the bell and sat there for a second, his weapon hidden underneath the ridge of the desk. He waited until a woman came and answered him. "Hello, how are you today sir? What do you need?"

"I'm looking to get a room in one of the better suites here. I was curious which rooms were still available considering the celebrations just ended here."

She opened up a book and began to scan through the rooms on the fifth floor, "All the rooms except 516 are still available, if you want that room he'll be leaving tomorrow morning."

He shook his head in agreement, "I'll be back tomorrow for the room, I'm going to explore the hotel now to get a feel for it though." As he finished he turned and began to walk to the elevator calling it down. When the elevator arrived he got in and called the elevator to the fifth floor. Once the door opened he slashed the control panel with his ninjato and continued. When the door closed it's self he slashed the outside panels of the two elevators. He didn't want anyone to be able to take an easy way down. He continued down the hall until he reached room 516.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional meeting   Unconventional meeting EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:41 am

A young girl with brown hair tied up into a pair of wild pig tails walked into the hotel. She looked at the woman, and the pc she was at, and smiled. Life was easy with technology, but it was much easier for Gaige. She activated the Artemis' remote hack and connected to the woman's pc within seconds, a virtual window appearing before Gaige. She quickly tapped in her targets name into the search and found his room. 516. Easy.

She looked up to see a security officer staring at her. "Can I help you young lady?" The man asked. He regarded her metallic left arm with concern, like she was about to start strangling people. "Yes, you can stop staring at me like i'm a cripple. Just because i cant afford the fancy coalition arms that blend in with your skin, and make you look normal." The security gaurd looked momentarily ashamed, and she noticed his stress begining to rise.

"I'm sorry miss.. Just dont see that kind of thing every day. Now, what do you need here?" He asked. Gaige looked around, and spotted a man at the desk talking to the woman. "Nothing, my husband is just booking a room." She said. The security guard looked at the man with the sword and back at her. "I see. I'll leave you be then." He said. Gaige smiled and went to follow the man with the visor into the elevator, but didn't make it. So she hoped into the one beside it.

She put in the floor and waited, but as she neared her floor she heard the sound of metal cutting metal, then jumped back as her elevator door was slashed. "Son of a bitch." She said. She pressed the button to open the door but it was jammed. No doubt who ever did that had been seen by security cameras, making life more difficult. Gaige set to two things at once.

With her right hand she started hacking the security system, and with her left, began punching her way through the door. She achieved the first task in a matter of seconds, and disabled all the camera's on the floor, then finished off the door and stepped into the hall.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional meeting   Unconventional meeting EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:56 am

He looked down the hallway catching the elevator opening he kicked the door in making his way inside and hoping to god the target didn't have back up. His hopes were killed when he heard a man yell, "Open fire! He's got a weapon!" The next thing he knew his fingers were already wrapping around the air in front of him as his ninjato shot out of it's sheath, flying into his hands. Cutting a man's arm off sending that and the gun in his hand flying, his companion was the luckier of the two though actually firing off a shot. His hands blurred as he rotated them about and brought the ninjato blade down on the bullet before he launched himself forward burying the blade in the man's stomach. His target on the other hand was being led out of the room by a third man. He growled as he got up and felt a sharp pain in his gut. He was having problems already, his feet left the ground for a moment before he felt his back crack again the window. Another man had caught him in the gut with a punch. The glass behind him was cracked and he knew that another blow like that could send him through his ninjato was across the room from him and the sheath next to him. The man began to charge him and with a smile broad across his face he kicked the sheath up into his hand and lined it up with the mans head and fired.

The sight wasn't pretty as he ran out of the room grabbing the small sign required to signal that room service would be needed. Taking his ninjato with him after sheathing it. When he turned out of the room his first pressing matter was finding the target. His second was whoever had just been in the elevator. "Fucking hell... Can things get any worse?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional meeting   Unconventional meeting EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:17 am

Gaige caught sight of the man who'd taken the elevator before him. He'd slashed up the elevators. He'd just kicked in the door and the sound off all hell breaking loose could be heard from the room. "Ok, well this is unexpected." She said. She started making her way towards the room when the target burst from the door with another man. "You there get out of the way." The man said as they started toward her. "Hi to you too. I dont thing so. Looks like i'm not the only one here to kill you." She said.

"Dammit shoot her too!" the target said, and the guard opened fire. Gaige smiled as a red shield of energy formed and she blocked the incoming bullets. "Ok, now try to hit me!" She said, and broke into a run. The guard continued firing but failed to land a single hit as she used Her speed and SPT to dodge around the bullets. She reached him, deactivated her shield and grabbed him by the throat.

Easily lifting him off the ground she smirked. "Sorry, this is just business." She said, and then crushed his throat in her metallic grasp. Tossing him aside she started walking after the target, and glanced into his room to see the man from before, in trouble. Gaige didn't usually take pity on people... But something about the man made her consider it.

Sighing she stepped into the room. "Hey turd brain, you forgot to check if this guy had back up." The attacker turned in distraction and started to raise a gun, but she had her own forming before he could react. She pulled the trigger once and the high powered round took him through the chest and out the window. Gaige looked at the masked man. "Sup."
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional meeting   Unconventional meeting EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:42 am

He heard the gunshots before he got out of the room, and his mind just filled with pictures of what was unfolding outside the door. When his head crested the door way and he could see out into the hallway though he saw the target slowly crawling towards the elevators and a girl before him. Turning his head to look off the other way he noticed the emergency exits and nodded knowing the target wouldn't be able to get away without going past them. After taking his moment to come to this recognition he addressed the girl before him. She had a robotic arm, which unlike the coalitions variants wasn't the same as her skin. He just looked at her with a curious eye, he didn't exactly know how to address her, she had both helped him and at the same time possibly inconvenienced him.

He took her appearance in and then listened to her. "Sup to you too." He heard a ding as the elevator began to go down back to the main floor. His attention going back over to the target freaking out down the hallway trying to open the door to the elevator. "I hope you have a second way for us to get out, because you're going to help me out here." He stepped past her placing a hand on his sword, before unsheathing and sheathing it twice slamming his blade shut as two slices cut through the upper section of both elevator doors. A single crash was heard as the cables to both elevators were cut. If someone wanted to get up to them now they would be forced to go up five flights of stairs. He blurred down the hallway grabbing the target by the shirt. A smile across his face as he slammed the targets face into the elevator door twice before throwing him over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional meeting   Unconventional meeting EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:50 am

Gaige gave him a sideways look. "I have to help you? I did just help you.. And what the hell were you doing?" Gaige lowered Oblivion Driver and watched the man. She heard the elevator too, but he reacted a little faster. "Well, I could have just shut those down but thats fine, destroy things." she said with a smirk.

The stranger slammed the target's face into the elevator door a few times and Gaige shot him a what the hell look and stepped into his way. "And eh, where do you think your goin with my target? I'm getting paid for him, I'm not about to let you walk off with him." She said. Gaige realised they only had a little bit of time before the floor was swarming with security personnel.

"Alright to hell with it Just hold him there, i'll find a way out. We'll sort out who gets what later." She said. She opened up her virtual console and started hacking into the camera systems again, a feat she found just as easy now as it was before. She quickly checked the camera's to each section of the stairwell, confirming security was on its way up, but taking their time. They'd obviously stopped to arm themselves.

"Alright, looks like we're going up. Or..." Gaige looked at the elevator shaft. She checked the camera's on the second floor, it was relatively empty. She also found a back way into the kitchens on the ground floor, which had a back door. "Alright bright star, we're going down. give him to me." If the stranger agreed, Gaige took the target and used her SPT to float down to the second floor using the elevator shaft. She waited for graham to take the access ladder or get down there however he wanted, before using her remote hacking to open the elevator door from the outside.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional meeting   Unconventional meeting EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:33 pm

He listened to her as she spoke and nodded whenever necessary replying mostly only to her when she asked him what he was doing with her target, "Easier to take something that's not struggling, and as far as I knew he was my target, but yes I agree we need to get out of here before we fight about this." He handed the man over before letting the girl open the elevator door and head down, sheathing his ninjato completely, the locking mechanism taking over as he jumped into the elevator a single hand holding onto the ladder as he slid down gripping the ladder tightly as he neared the second floor.

Once they reached the floor he walked calmly as if they had already made it out of the building. They would probably have about another minute or two before the guards breached the fifth floor and figured out they weren't on it anymore. By that time the rest of the hotel would be swarming with guards. He didn't mind, he was sure he could cut through some guards with ease. "So what's the plan exactly, cause i'm not a major fan of jumping from the second floor." He shot her a look like he was ready to do just about anything if he had to, including fighting his way through the stairwell of guards.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional meeting   Unconventional meeting EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:15 pm

Gaige looked at graham as they walked. "There's a stairs leading right into the kitchens. We can take the back door out. I dont suppose you've got a car handy?" She said as they walked. She still had hold of the target, but had disabled all the cameras in the hotel now so security had no idea where they were going, and wouldn't get them back for a few minutes. There was always the problem of running into civilians and the scene was already a mess.

Gaige headed down the stairs and into the kitchens. She tossed the target At Graham and pulled out a tazer, then started moving quickly towards the exits. A chef blocked her path and instead of bashing him aside she jabbed the tazer into his neck and gave him a good old dart of electricity, sending him twitching to the floor. She moved to the back door and held it open for Graham, then followed him out after waving the tazer to detere people following them.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional meeting   Unconventional meeting EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:25 pm

He caught the man and threw him back over his shoulder holding his blade in his other hand as he followed behind the women. He kinda just shook his head as she tazed one of the chef's, what was he going to do exactly? Eh, whatever less people to be conscious to notice them. Stepping past the woman again he shook his head and actually spoke out, "What exactly is a tazer going to do? I mean really it's not that big of a fear tactic." He just turned and started heading down an alley way, sliding the man down his back slightly and throwing his arm over his shoulder. Acting as if he were helping a passed out friend get home. "As for a car, I lack that, I would rather run, or use my own powers, it's not that difficult." He stopped and turned to look at the girl, "Unless you know, you have means of accessing a car. If not I'm capable of running, just about wherever I need to go. He looked down the street almost worried they would be hearing sirens in the alley soon. Multiple gun shots, four dead, one in grueling pain, probably going to die from blood loss before help could find him, and one missing man. There charges wouldn't be split, they'd both be piled on together, both for property damage, breaking and entering, four counts of man slaughter, and one attempt at murder. What a fun way to be charged if they were to be caught. He didn't expect it though.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional meeting   Unconventional meeting EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:44 am

Gaige sighed as she followed him away. "It doesn't need to be scary to stop them making stupid decisions, no one likes getting tazed in the balls or throat. And besides, a tazer might not do shit to us but it gets normal humans out of the way quick enough, and without killing them. And I think we've killed enough people today." Gaige said. Looking at him, the man seemed a little stressed according to Artemis. Worried about getting caught, maybe.

"Come on, I seen a mercedies parked in the road. I can hack it. Onboard computers in cars make grand theft auto so easy these days. Plus it'll look less conspicuous than running around the place." She said and led him towards the car. When they reached it she didn't look about as if about to break in, but instead approached as if it were her car. As if pressing a button the car unlocked and beeped, and she opened the back door to help their 'freind' in.

Then she hopped in the front seat, and was very tempted to just speed off.. But she waited for the man to join him. The car took off and she pulled a strange looking pistol with a hand guard on it, and pointed it at the man. "Ok, so time to explain who the hell you are, and why you messed up my job."
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional meeting   Unconventional meeting EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:49 pm

He hopped into the car after helping the unconscious man into the back of the car and slid into the passenger seat of the car after he closed the door. As they were driving the girl had pulled out a pistol and pointed it at him, he didn't have enough room in the car to be able to navigate and pull the bullet out of the air. He smiled, putting his head down for a second, slipping off his mask and rubbing his eyes with his thumb and middle finger before slipping the mask back on and turning to address her finally. As if it had taken him this entire time to realize she had asked him a question, "Woah, woah, thats a gun you got there. Would be a shame if you blew my brains out now after finishing a job. You know, being paid to do this kind of thing is always fun." He honestly didn't expect her to shoot him, if she was going to she would have shot him in the alley instead of even allowing him to see a car. 

He shook his head again and kinda let out a laugh as he sat back in the seat, "I mean it was a shame that it had to be rushed. If I didn't think you were one of the dude's guards I probably wouldn't have kicked in the door. Would have waited for a while, see if he would have left that room of his..." He looked at the gun again placing it again his forehead with a smile before continuing, "...but yea I was hired to take this man out and to return him dead or alive, Alive if I wanted more out of the deal."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional meeting   Unconventional meeting EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:30 am

"Yes, it is a gun. You are very perceptive, did anyone ever tell you that." She said very sarcastically. "Well, I don't know about that. Your trying to take my target, which i'm getting paid quite a bit for. So killing you would really be in my interest." Gaige wasn't going to shoot him. well, she might, but if she did it probably wouldn't kill him unless she shot him in the face, considering this particular gun fired electricity. 

After he explained he'd been hired to take the same man in she lowered the gun too. "Did you even check for camera's before you slashed the elevator? i disabled them but you still probably got seen. So, dead or alive? Who hired you exactly. I was hired by The mongoose. Dont ask me why he calls himself that, being cautious i guess, but he asked for the same." Giage lowed the gun to her hip and it de-materialized. 

"It could just be a coincidence that we got hired by two different people to capture or kill the same guy.. But I dont beleive in coinciidence.  Gaige said. She kicked the car up a gear and headed for the motorway.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional meeting   Unconventional meeting EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:00 am

He tapped on his mask, "The least they can do is track me. I mean sending someone special after me would be there best bet on catching me. Even then they don't know my exact identity. I'm also capable of sitting out of the way for a while and letting things blow over." He looked into the back seat and clicked his tongue once or twice before pulling three zip-ties out of his pocket and flipping the man over, zip-tying both of his wrist then his wrist together. He shifted back into his seat and continued listening to the women, slipping his mask off and looking out the window. He turned his head to look at her, his eyes were a dark brown, nearly black color that were ringed in a blackish blue. "You don't believe in coincidence?" He slid down into his seat, slide his mask comfortably onto his seat and spoke, "If you really want an answer wake me when we get there, you'll know my answer then if I say the place isn't familiar." He already knew where they were going, they did have the same contractor, and if anything he had some explaining to do for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional meeting   Unconventional meeting EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:09 am

"True. Just hope they don't send another merc after you." she relaxed into the seat. They would need to ditch this car soon. If it was reported missing the police would be watching for them. She couldn't do anything about it now though, not until this was sorted out.

"Not one bit." She responded, when he asked about her not believing in coincidences. "We were hired by the same person, had to be. But you don't hire two mercenaries to get a job done, and not tell them about they other. I might just be paranoid but i think our employer was trying to get us to kill each other. So i'm going to find out. If we've got the same employer, he's got some explaining to do."

Gaige continued her course north and eventually took them off the motorway, and they wound up in a lightly populated warehouse district. She pulled the car to a stop and hopped out, telling Graham to get out too and dragged the target from the back seat. The car was still running. She looked around and spotted a thug. "Hey buddy, want a free car?" She asked. He looked at her like she was crazy, but when she stepped aside he moved towards the car.

He hopped in and took off before they could stop him, but she didnt want to. "We can walk from here. Its not far.. This play look familiar?"
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional meeting   Unconventional meeting EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:25 pm

He held the man over his shoulder and just shook his head. "Well even if he wanted us both dead or at least one of us he's still getting his target." He began to walk in the proper direction already showing that he remembered the area properly before getting the man more comfortably on his shoulder. He didn't have a care in the world what their employer had wanted to happen on this mission. A wide smile caked across his face, the man would get a fair warning about why he should never do that to a mercenary ever again if he wanted to keep all his fingers. He would also have to go about finding a new broker for missions after this. He didn't like having people that had other mercs without telling him. 

He finally re-regarded the woman he was with,  "So...What's your name?" He just kept walking and turned to face her to say his, "I'm Graham Clementine. Nice to meet you, I don't take shit from other people normally." After he finished his small short introduction he carried onward towards there employer becoming less and less entertained with what he had done to them.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional meeting   Unconventional meeting EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:19 pm

Gaige gave a sly smile. "His target wont be the only thing he's getting if he doesn't have a good explanation." She said. She didn't like being tricked, cheated, or lied to. That and not trusting her to get something done, when she said she'd get it done, annoyed her too. If she could build a robotic armor suit to kill her mother, she could capture or kill a useless buisiness man. 

Gaige looked up as the man spoke. She didn't open her mouth to Answer him until he gave his name. Then she giggled a little. "Clementine? Did your family run an orange business, or is that a fake name?" looking a little more serious know she brushed some hair from her face. "I'm Gaige." she said as she fiddled with one of her necklaces.

She slowed her pace because they were getting close to the clients lair. Just to be safe, she started to hack into his security system and disabled it completely. No camera's, no alarms. "Lets takes it easy in there. He might be planning something dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional meeting   Unconventional meeting EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:07 pm

His face didn't grow into a smile like normal, "Har, Har. Really funny." He remarked towards her making fun of his last name. He clicked his tongue a couple times before remarking on her own name. "So you're gauge? Like the thing to check air pressure? Or is it spelled differently?" He shook his head with a laugh and a half smile across his face, showing her that he understood what her name was suppose to be. The closer they got to the complex the more he could tell that she was up too something, he just wore his smile when they made it to the door. "Taking it easy isn't necessarily in repertoire of skills. By the way, my father and mother were two marvelous people taken down. There name is an encouragement to be stronger and never stop." As he finished talking he opened the door with a slight push from his heel and kept walking in with the target over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional meeting   Unconventional meeting EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:40 pm

Gaige looked at him. "Wow, you need to lighten up." She responded to his lack of humor. "My father is a genius engeneer who's built things that make coalition tech look like crap.. Unfortunately he's not the most inventive when it comes to names. I've always assumed he just seen the word gauge, and changed the u to and i and pronounced it a little differently when he named me."

Gaige noted the subtle change when he spoke about his parents. They obviously meant allot to him. "Ok, I can understand that. I wont make fun of your name again. Still, I feel like eating an orange right now." she said, a coy smile crossing her face. The time for entertaining banter had ended as they reached the entrance to the clients place of business. A hired goon stood infront of the door. He looked unarmed but Gaige could see the bulge in his heavy jacket that signified a machine pistol hidden in the pocket.

"I think you two are in the wrong place. Best push off before you get in trouble." The thug said as he spotted them. Gaige approached. "We have business." She said, pointing to the unconscious target. "Or are you blind, you dumb bitch." The man didn't seem to take kindly to her words. "Watch your tongue little lady or i'll cut it out." Gaige's face lit up in a smile. Not her usual smile, but a more bloodthirsty one. "You and what army, bitch?"
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional meeting   Unconventional meeting EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:24 am

His eyes glanced up towards the thugs mouth as to see how hard it would be for him to actually cut the mans tongue out. After having looked the man over once he stood tall and assertively spoke to the man, "Well you see you could either move and let us go see your boss..." He paused as if to build dramatic effect as he tapped his chest once as to remember the punch from earlier, then placed a hand on his blade. "...Or we could see how hard it would be for me to rip your tongue out of your skull and make you wear it like a scarf." As he finished he wore a cheeky smile across his face as he turned his sheath over to show the trigger on the side of it and how it would be possible for him to stop the thug with that alone. When the man moved aside he walked into the building carrying the target still across his shoulder, his hand constantly resting upon his sword.

(Sorry for the short post there zenke)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional meeting   Unconventional meeting EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:40 pm

Graham convinced the man to let them pass. A pity, Gaige would have enjoyed fighting her way through this place. She stood up on her tippy toes to reach the man's face. "Your lucky, bitch." She said, and then skipped in the door after Graham. From the outside this building looked like any other warehouse but within, it was actually  maze of corridors and rooms. there were several other burly thugs scattered throughout it but not got in their way, assuming that they had business without the need to ask. 

Gaige walked  to the clients room and kicked open the door at the same time as she flicked out her arm blade. She dashed across the room, grabbed the client by the throat and slammed him into the wall. She placed the blade against his face and smiled. A thug had been  in the room and moved towards her but she knew well enough graham would handle him. If not someone would be receiving her boot to the face. "You have some balls trying to screw me over, but i'm feeling nice today so i'll give you 10 seconds to explain why me and my freind here were sent to do the same thing without knowing about each other." The blade moved to between his legs. "And tell the truth, I'll know if your lying. You want to kids right?"
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional meeting   Unconventional meeting EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:21 am

He spun his katana sheath and extended it outward to stop the mans progression towards gaige, "Really would've been a shame if one of us had blown each others head off. I mean just look how much of a lovely sport she is right now. Who wouldn't want someone like that to work with someone." He shifted the target off his shoulder and into a chair. As he did so he pointed his sheath at the man, shifting behind the man and slowly pushing the chair forward until it was lined up with the desk. "So would you rather I woke this brilliant man up, or had you speak to us first. And from the way Gaige there seems to be sizing you up with that knife there. You might want to make that decision pretty fast and snappy." He flicked his blade out of it's sheath in a blink of an eye, his rifle aimed at there contractor and his blade at the body guard. "I really want to hear the reasoning behind your choices too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unconventional meeting   Unconventional meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Unconventional meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Other Areas-
Jump to: