Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Vampiric Nights 2 I_vote_lcapVampiric Nights 2 I_voting_barVampiric Nights 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Vampiric Nights 2 I_vote_lcapVampiric Nights 2 I_voting_barVampiric Nights 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Vampiric Nights 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Vampiric Nights 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Vampiric Nights 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Vampiric Nights 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Vampiric Nights 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Vampiric Nights 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Vampiric Nights 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Vampiric Nights 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Vampiric Nights 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Vampiric Nights 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Vampiric Nights 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Vampiric Nights 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Vampiric Nights 2 Empty
PostSubject: Vampiric Nights 2   Vampiric Nights 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:56 am

Michael was bored out of his mind lately.. probably due to his increased vampiric powers.. He was wandering the dark alleys of Cairo in the middle of the night trying to find some random thug being bad to bash on to relieve some of his boredom.. luckily he managed to find one as he heard someone cry for help as a thug tried to mug them. Upon arriving he saw it was a young couple and a gang of the local mafia trying to muscle the two into paying up.

He hopped down behind them without a sound and simply chopped each one in the neck to render them unconscious, "Go on." He said calmly to the couple as they proceeded to thank him and run away. He sighed softly as he looked at the group on the ground though.

"Don't tell me you are regretting again." Came a voice in his mind as his master Seras Victoria spoke to him from her hidden secluded home somewhere even he wasn't sure of currently, "Oh piss off about that already.. I told you before I will never regret this.. If I was going to I wouldn't have done it.." He retorted aloud since he was alone and no one would hear him or pay him heed if they had anyways.

"I'm just bored.." He muttered as he output more spiritual power to try and draw some attention to himself and walked off into the dark with his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Vampiric Nights 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampiric Nights 2   Vampiric Nights 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:47 am

Ika walked into a bar in this god forsaken wasteland known as Cairo, a desert that was just way to fucking hot; "Hot damn... you know it's to damn warm outside when Alcohol can't cool you down, and that is really not a good thing..." Ika walked into a bar hot and in desperate need of assistance from the bartender "A drink please... strongest thing in the house if at all possible, I really need to take some edge off", Ika said this grinning widely handing the man a 100 dollar bill in the hopes that the man would turn a blind eye. These hopes of course were answered and as he began to ease himself into the bar scene and get a bit tipsy, he noticed a man letting off little hints of Reitsu in the nearby vicinity. Ika sighed aloud knowing he would have to go track down the source of this Reitsu, and the worst part about it was the fact that he knew that whoever it was seemed to be a bit stronger than him. He shook his head as he headed out the door and saw two men face-down on the ground, towering over them was a man with a rather scary demeanor whom was seemingly talking to himself. "You know a conversation is better enjoyed when two people are involved in it, may I ask why you have two incapacitated bodies lying at your feet?"

Ika stood tall gazing at the man, Ika stood six foot-three inches tall and weighed somewhere in the area of one hundred and seventy and one hundred and seventy-five pounds of lean and pure muscle, not an ounce of fat was visible on Ika's rather well sculpted body. Ika's pale white skin glimmered in the moonlight that came from a completely white full moon that filled the sky on such a dark night. Ika's crystal blue eyes reflected as well and with that the night seemed to take on a fuller life as his eyes which seemed to take on an almost icy air met the gaze of the man before him whom seemed to be equally dark. Ika's hair was styled rather well today and he opted for the usual pitch black approach that he usually took on an easy day, it hung past his right eye until he brushed it away with his right hand in a slow sweeping motion to the side. Ika was wearing a Motionless In White Band T-Shirt that was purple with skull and crossbones on it with blood everywhere and the lyrics at the bottom read "If I cut off my hand and gave it to you, would you hold it then?" Ika's black and white patterned belt fit well and held Ika's Black Skinny Jeans on rather well, on his feet he wore average white socks with black Converses. Wristbands that had band names on them covered his arms from the wrist to his lower forearm. This man had a weird air to him...and Ika was not exactly eager to find out why.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Vampiric Nights 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampiric Nights 2   Vampiric Nights 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:00 am

The lone figure in the dark approached but was far from being unknown about it. Michael picked up his tracks in coming closer towards him ever since he had left the bar. He was taller by a few inches but otherwise looked no different than Michael, except he was Blonde and this guy wasn't. A shame one of the half breeds of the spirit world was the one to bother him tonight. He'd have to send it back to Soul Society as a redead soul now,"We have nothing to discuss Vizard.. Leave this world or I will grant your permanent passing." He said as he slipped just his left hand out of his pockets and formed a blue handled Katana in it before lighting it on fire.. except the fire was Olive in color, "Five."

He began walking towards the vizard slowly with no stance and no apparent guard in place for defense, although he was fully guarded nonetheless, "Four." He said as he got closer and cracked his neck from left to right, "Three" as he got within Sprint distance of the Vizard, "Two" He said as he stopped within five feet of the vizard assuming the being had not done something to attack or run away this entire time. At any point either occurred Michael would deal with it but for now assuming he stay'd put for whatever reason.

"One." And suddenly it looked like Michael had swung nine times at once as he aimed for the nine points of contact in Bushido. The left, right, up, below, and all four diagonals and Torso. His flaming sword singing as its blade sliced through the air towards the man at such amazing speeds.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Vampiric Nights 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampiric Nights 2   Vampiric Nights 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:56 am

Ika sighed as the man talked to him as a child "Look...let's just talk about this, I didn't come for trouble no need to be a prick about this...though I'm afraid anymore mentions of my permanent residence in the Soul Society will be met with plenty sufficient opposition and a swift kick in your ass.." Ika said this visibly pissed off at the man before him trying to seemingly exert some sort of dominance over Ika, this of course was not going to happen whether he looked like a creepy dude or not.The man began to count and approach Ika, as if this were somehow going to intimidate the tipsy Ika or perhaps make him scram due to some fear of the power gap which, from where Ika stood, he didn't perceive as being to immense. Ika Shunpo'd back as he noticed the mans hand touch the blade and was lucky to have done so, he avoided quite the ass-kicking though he still got a minor cut on his stomach. Blood dripped a little from the wound onto the desert sand, Ika grinned as blood began to drip mildly from the little wound the blade had created on Ika's flesh.He laughed as he prepared to attack this man with everything he had from the get go to get him reeling.

He grinned at the idea of this and quickly hopped and Shunpo'd forward with a fist forwards hoping to drive the foe back and quickly launched a combo, a kick at the sternum, a punch at the face and a leg sweep and quickly Shunpo'd in the air. "Hadou 4, Byakurai!" Ika launched a long blast of yellow energy that seemed to look like a piercing beam of compressed energy, it could very easily inflict decent damage upon good contact, if said contact was made. Ika grinned as the dust and dirt began to fill the air creating something of a cloud that blurred vision in the immediate area, Ika was not fooled though and held his hand firmly on his Zanpokuto to be sure that if it was needed, he could use it in a heartbeat. He noticed a few people running away from the scene of the battle between him and the man before him and grinned as he showed his pearly white shiny teeth to him. He Shunpo'd backwards awaiting the mans next attack and knew that this fight was going to be a major pain in the ass, one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Vampiric Nights 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampiric Nights 2   Vampiric Nights 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:20 am

Michael simply grinned as he managed to make contact with his flaming katana into a cut along the Vizard's stomach. The flames kinda died out for a second before blaring up taking over the entire space that was the vizard's stomach instead of just the cut area. The olive flames even acted as a very slow acid.. but because of it's weakness against organic material it would take a few minutes to be a threat in that regard. Michael used the sudden confusion of the man catching on more fire to take a step back which caused both the kick to the gut and the punch to the face to fall short and simply did a little hop over the man as he tried a leg sweep.

Then he detected a large build up of heat behind him and above in the air where the man was. Superhuman senses were amazing for combat. Instead of trying to turn around he just shotgunned forward with the equal speed of a Blur and then bounced off a nearby wall into the air after the man, not yet making his ability to stay afloat known yet he simply dismissed his katana, replaced it with a scythe, lit it on fire like before, and tried to swipe the guy vertically just as he came in range before falling towards the ground.

If he was attacked while falling he'd show his mid air capability to dodge the attack but otherwise would just land on his feet on the ground and pull a vibroknive out of thin air and throwing it in the same motion at the man. Vibroknives were based off quincy scheele schneiders except much smaller. Making them great weapons against spiritual beings.

As soon as he threw the knife he stepped to the left and used his assassination technique, Rhythm Echo: Dash, making it seem like there were suddenly dozens of Michael's rushing towards Iza but only five looked solid enough to be the real him among the confusion of the dozens. They dipped and zigzagged and weaved around as they rushed him only for them to disappear last second and causing Michael to attack from behind with a horizontal swipe of his flaming scythe at the waist trying to cleave him in half. Assuming he missed he'd break off with a four foot gap to gain some breathing room as he tried to decide what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Vampiric Nights 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampiric Nights 2   Vampiric Nights 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:55 am

Ika gasped as he saw himself catch on fire and in quick succession to his previous attacks he used Shunpo in a cyclone like way quickly to put out the fire, it was an unusual fire and one that Ika had decided he would avoid learning about at all cost, not like he'd have much time to reflect on this ideal before being put back on his toes of course. Ika quickly drew his Zanpokuto as the man launched himself at Ika, Ika formed an idea on how to block and counterattack quickly, he grinned as the man made a slash at him. Ika slammed his Zanpokuto into the scythe horizontally to deflect and pushed forward to keep him off bounds, then he pulled out his hand "Hado 33, Soukatsui!" he launched this attack which consisted of a red ball of condensed energy and Reitsu directly at the mans knees and grinned appearing above him due to Shunpo with equal vigor and confidence "Hado 4 Byakurai!" he exclaimed as the yellow beam of energy resembling a lightning bolt left his hand aimed at the mans chest.

He saw a knife whiz by him and cursed softly as it cut into the side of his thigh letting even more blood pour onto the battlefield below him, this irritated him greatly seeing as he had still yet damage the man before him in any way, shape, or form. Ika began to get pissed off at his so far apparent lack of success against this foe whom appeared to be greatly superior to him in many ways especially when it came to battle, Ika began to worry about what the flames true purpose was and how he could possibly avoid it all together. He became frustrated thinking about how to counter the ability due to his lack of knowledge of the ability that of which was kept as something of a rather large secret seeing as Ika had not experienced it's capabilities yet. Ika took note that the knife thrown at him seemed to vibrate and probably worked similar to a Seele Schnider or a chainsaw, both of which he of course had intended to avoid at all foreseeable cost due to the dangers and issues they could present to him now and later on. He simply sighed as blood continued to ooze out slightly from his 2 wounds which were slowly beginning to look worse and worse and worse.

Ika looked around to find that their were now 12 of the man before him,5 that looked solid, 7 that looked faked slightly, but knew only one could be the real fighter, so he kept on his toes and as the man attempted to attack him Ika simply Shunpo'd away from all of them and flipped his mask on for but a second to launch a Cero at the area before quickly flipping it off, "Now that's a house-warming party woot!" Ika grinned as the scythe slashed horizontally at nothingness and quickly Shunpo'd forward to collide with his Zanpokuto, he launched himself forwards and made a slash at the man horizontally then a kick at the mans knees followed by a knee to the sternum and a punch to the face. Ika grinned and Shunpo'd backwards doing a backwards hand spring as he did this and landed Ika looked on proudly at what he hopes was a combo that would render at least some sort of damage to his foe before him. Ika grinned as looked over his wounds and looked at the man that stood before him, "I'd hate to kill someone I don't even know, so if you don't mind telling me your name before I kill you it'd be much appreciated, and since I'm sure you prefer me go first allow me to do so on my own accord, my name is Ika Mazi, but in this case call me death!" Ika said this loud as he prepared himself to go Shikai in the next exchange of attacks.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Vampiric Nights 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampiric Nights 2   Vampiric Nights 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:21 am

Grinning still with one hand still in his pockets he flipped forward over the blast towards his knee's and swiped straight in a line while spinning forward with his scythe blocking the bolt of lightning fired from above with it's flames before proceeding with the rest of his attacks. He managed to hit the man with the knife and that actually somewhat disappointed Michael. But he made up for it a moment later as Michael's assassin dash failed as his opponent had used it's hollow powers to fire a cero.

Michael turned around and his eyes narrowed as he saw the Cero beam coming at him only for it to collide with a cloud of smoke and suddenly bounce back at Ika who had rushed towards Michael. As soon as the smoke from that cleared Michael would reply to the man's statement, "You have no business here now or ever you who have already lost mortal life. Begone forever or be passed to there permanently by ME!" He then conjured a ring of lightning around his body that then proceeded to fire two lightning bolts at Ika while Michael followed to where Ika moved to if he dodged or straight to him if he didn't and started a flurry of vicious and precise blows with his scythe in a random pattern so that it was harder to predict than normal.

It may have been noticed however that he looked ten years older..had increased in size by three inches..and was using both a scythe and a katana.. the katana which was now being used in a surprise thrust for the Vizards stomach..

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Vampiric Nights 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampiric Nights 2   Vampiric Nights 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:36 am

Ika was somewhat disappointed that the man before him still had his hand in his pocket, he found it to be disrespectful to Ika as the opposing fighter and began to get irritated, he thought fast though and kept this from guiding or otherwise altering his actions, a decision he knew could very well save him several ass-kickings in the immediate future. Ika gritted his teeth as the man continued to dodge his attacks and launched seemingly relentless attacks a few of which seemed hopeless to try and dodge, but Ika was no quitter and his resolve was steeled, he pushed onward though this foe obviously had him well over-matched. The man powered up as Ika had thrown his mask on, Ika sighed knowing what this would mean if he did not go all out soon. Ika sighed shaking his head knowing what he had to do to survive, though he was hoping he could perhaps hold back on using such power, not like it mattered now though, Ika grabbed his Zanpokuto and braced himself for the oncoming onslaught from this powerful foe, afterwards he knew what he had to do in order to survive, he would have to call upon his Bankai. "Bleeding Heart.. you may get to come out after all my old friend.." Ika said this softly after a quiet sigh to himself as he began to look for the opponent.

Ika was alarmed at the man's countering abilities as Ika had thrown on his mask for a quick second to launch a Cero and as he was about to take it off the man's Cero was heading straight at Ika and Ika was heading straight for it! Ika had no chance at completely dodging but did have one trick up his sleeve, he Shunpo'd backwards and cut it in half the mask helping with this and as it exploded and knocked Ika back into a building Ika was shocked to see he had only sustained minor burns on his arms and stomach and perhaps bruised a rib from slamming them off the concrete wall that he just so happened to get thrown into by the explosion. Ika coughed a bit as he peeled himself off the wall and regained his footing so that he could put up a fight, he quickly overcame the pain when he realized more attacks were coming "Give me a break..." Was all he could muster before having to Shunpo upwards to dodge the lightning bolt the man had launched as soon as he had finished speaking. But as soon as this happened the man was back on top of him, big mistake. Ika still had his mask on so he had a much better time at keeping up with the man than before though he was still knocked back rather often. Ika Shunpo'd away again this time downwards to avoid the attacks an knew exactly what he would have to do now to survive this encounter. The man before him looked older and larger and Ika could only guess this was his final form "Well... Since you wanna be such a swell gentleman..."

Ika grinned as stabbed his Zanpokuto into the ground and kept possession of it in his right hand he grinned as he began to collect Reitsu for his big release "Bleeding Heart... Darkness Enclose....BANKAI!" Ika screamed as Reitsu around him began to thicken and strengthen tremendously along with his power, but this was the least of his opponents new worries, no, his new trip to hell had just begun! The dome was about 100 yards long and tall in all directions though it formed something of a dome, the dome was inescapable and only Ika could see in this dark pit of hell and rot. Ika smiled as his body became overtaken by a weird armor, that was pitch black, he had a black orb right in the middle of his chest and his hair flew upwards still pale black however. His Zanpokuto grew to be a solid foot longer and weighed about 5 pounds more, he now had 2 handblades as well as several other blades covering his new suit of armor head to toe. A visor covered Ika's eyes as Ika began to prepare himself to attack the man before him, this really was his only hope at surviving. Ika simply laughed at his luck as he readied himself to attack the foe, one of few whom had indeed drawn out Ika's fullest capabilities. "Let's have a little fun eh?"

Ika grinned Shunpoing backwards to avoid his foe, "Bakudo 27 Kyakko" Ika became invisible, unnoticeable to the man as he Shunpo'd to the side of him and made a horizontal slash that was followed by a kick to the stomach before snapping his fingers and transporting himself due to one of his many techniques behind the foe to launch another attack this time a diagonal slash aimed from the end of the mans right hip to the top of his left shoulder blade. He then Snapped twice as spikes appeared behind the man along with a bomb that he could not see, both were entirely composed of darkness energy as Ika then Shunpo'd forwards hoping to knock the man into his trap. He quickly Shunpo'd back across and launched a Darkness Slash from the tip of his sword once he made a horizontal slashing motion with his Zanpokuto, this move was similar to a very weak version of Getsuga Tensho and Ika aimed it at his foe's knees hoping to cripple him, though with his luck he severely doubted this would happen. Ika smirked as blood continued to drip from his wounds, all he could do was grin maniacally at the fun he was having in this battle "This is my domain now, welcome to the realm of darkness where no one escapes, no one leaves here alive except for me, no one can utilize this place the way I can, the way I do, give up now and you may leave peacefully, don't and next time I won't hold back as much".

Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Vampiric Nights 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampiric Nights 2   Vampiric Nights 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Michael's initial flurry was dodged as the man still had his mask on and was apparently more capable now because of that. However in his second stage his eyes and mind process information at boggling speeds and just as the man vanished from Michael's perception his senses kept track of Ika and his hidden thrust was dropped, literally, and caught with his feet as he stabbed towards the man just as he made a comment about Michael being a gentleman.. what a fool.. Michael was still not at his true self.. When his sword missed, as he knew no one would take a stab to the face except perhaps himself, it flared it's flames for five feet to further force Ika back so Michael could regain his composure and stance.

He then grinned as his eyesight was lost to him just as Ika released his bankai. He could see himself only because of his lightning ring, which since he hadn't lost track of Ika as Ika may have expected he had fire two more bolts at the vizard with half-assed accuracy on purpose just to give Ika a false sense of security. He then heard the man's blood pumping to the left and found his horizontal slash parried by a flaming katana followed with a quick circle movement trying to disarm Ika as he blocked a kick with his shin. Suddenly the man wasn't infront of him anymore and Michael's ears slightly twitched as he heard then rolled forward in response to the sound of Ika's sword behind him. Spinning around to face that same direction after coming out of his roll in a crouch.

He felt the energy of an attack form behind him just as he managed his crouch and he frowned instead of the grin he had a second ago. The bomb exploded and he was indeed hit by it..but it hadn't moved his body at all in the slightest way due to his Inertia Negation ability. Leaving him still facing Ika as he released a small wave of energy at Michael. A golden simple shield formed in front of Michael and stood tall until the energy attack dispersed off it like it was nothing.

And his frown was now one of annoyed anger as he listened to the man act superior in a place that so far had only allowed Michael to take this man seriously. So he had lost his sight that was all. He was not as crippled as one may believe by something like that. His frown relaxed and turned back into a grin wide enough for even Ika to notice though, "Congratulations.. You've activated my Alucard.." His voice deepened and sounded more demonic as he spoke those final words and his appearance further matured until he seemed late 30's.

His scythe dispersed all of a sudden and was replaced by Reaver.. an ancient weapon whose blade was made of the hardest version of Michael's Flames of Resolve and was mystically attached to Michaels hand now. He stood up as all of his burns from the exploding bomb earlier healed rapidly. He made a defensive two sword stance and waited now. His ears keeping track of Ika's heartbeat and blood pumping in place of his blind eyes.

If the man thought this was over he was about to get a rude awakening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampiric Nights 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampiric Nights 2   Vampiric Nights 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampiric Nights 2
Page 1 of 1