Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Yusuke Shikabo I_vote_lcapYusuke Shikabo I_voting_barYusuke Shikabo I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Yusuke Shikabo Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Yusuke Shikabo Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Yusuke Shikabo Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Yusuke Shikabo Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Yusuke Shikabo Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Yusuke Shikabo Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Yusuke Shikabo Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Yusuke Shikabo Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Yusuke Shikabo Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Yusuke Shikabo Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Yusuke Shikabo Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Yusuke Shikabo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yusuke

Yusuke Shikabo Empty
PostSubject: Yusuke Shikabo   Yusuke Shikabo EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:23 pm

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Yusuke Mar Shikabo
True Age: 23
Sex: Male
Personality: Being raised the way he was you would at first assume by his background he would be a brainwashed military styled person who holds justice like a sword. However Yusuke is actually devoid of true emotions on a bodily level. He can feel anger and sorrow and pain but has become so accustomed to it that he has a perfect poke face. He is optimistic in that the world is an amazing place full of possible adventures and challenges but keeps enough realism to understand that the world is not as black and white as his parents justice talk would make it believe. He knew and accepted that one day him doing the correct thing could make him seem like the bad guy.

He is completely imaginative which further boosts his combat expertise by being harder to predict and absolutely loves being in the company of others. Especially women. His courage and confidence in his abilities are to the point of sheer stupidity. He was raised in the believe that his was the strongest power and that if his power failed it was simply because he wasn't trying hard enough. He is very kind and caring to anyone he meets verbally but sometimes comes off as strange because of his blank poke face he always seems to possess. Yusuke has also always had problems with staying organized on any level.

Yusuke puts everything before his own safety in the name of Justice and as such would easily damage himself in an attempt to protect someone else as long as he believed them in need of the aid. He is also incredibly clever able to make several combat strategies simultaneously within a matter of moments.

Persona Bleed Through: Despite retaining his individuality during his parent's brainwashing justice training he still has a second personality that is the divine hammer of justice. If this personality is awakened he becomes much more serious and his blank poker face is replaced with the piercing religious zealot look. This personality is usually caused by excessive damage to his body in response to his raised belief his failings are caused by lack of effort in essence forcing him to make as much effort as possible through this persona.

Fears: Insanity, Disease, Losing

Character Appearance

Height: 170 Cm
Weight: 82 Kg
Physical Traits: While being a slightly muscled wireframe male Yusuke still packs quite the physical conditioning. His body is very well trained and slightly tanned. He stands at five foot seven weighing one hundred eighty-three pounds. His short brown hair and piercing blue eyes make him almost seem handsome though he is only average.

Clothing: His outfit is actually quite flashy. He has a crimson robe fit with markings of a holy church over a black shirt that had the symbol of the beast in the middle. On both of his dark blue jeans he had a symbol for Paradise and Oblivion and on his back he wore a Kanji phrase meaning, "Live free. Die Well."

Accessories: He has a broken Pocket watch that is stopped on a time very personal for him it is attached to his belt loop over his right jean pocket and is usually in said pocket.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Even though Yusuke can form any weapon he desires he has no training with any of them besides the basics. His true melee skills lay in his mastery over hand to hand combat. He lacks any real ranged ability because of this even though he can form a bow and a gun. He prefers offense over defense and he believes himself the best so he always takes head on assaults over "dirty" fighting. He is very proficient in all forms of wrestling moves and the art of Boxing. He does not have any actual kick boxing training but does know basic leg defense techniques.
Strengths: Excessive Stamina
Weaknesses: Limited Spiritual Power.

Primary Stage

Ability Name: Ultimate Muscle
Description: The normal wireframe physic of Yusuke is just a front to conserve energy. Using this technique he is able to reach his maximum muscle capacity that doesn't limit his ability to move. Effectively tripling his muscle look and his strength as he reaches his real strength level. With this ability deactivated he is only as strong as humanly possible. Activating this puts him on the superhuman level.

Ability Name: Mind Master
Description: This ability is a passive gained upon the unlocking of his powers. This passive ability is the reason his intelligence sky rocketted to a combat genius level. But only in regards to combat. Any real genius would still be smarter.

Ability Name: Weaponized Soul
Description: Yusuke can create a solid weapon of any shape once per post. It can teleport to his hand if disarmed at any point. The weapon is considered on par with Zanpaktou because it was created in essentially the same fashion. The difference being instead of different powers Yusuke's weapon can change forms.

Ability Name: Legacy
Description: Yusuke calls upon his past across all known multiverses and converges the power of all of his selves into his current self. For one post Yusuke is able to defy most laws of physics in regards to melee combat using sheer strength but he does not gain any speed. This ability cannot be used again for five posts.

Second Stage

Ability Name: Previous Powers
Description: In Second Stage Yusuke is still able to access all primary powers and even trigger his Fullbring, though he leaves second stage if he does use Fullbring, they increase in power to match the increase Yusuke gained during Second stage, excluding Fullbring due to previously mentioned reasons.

Ability Name: Paradise Bomber
Description: The symbols on Yusuke's left leg and pants light up and he becomes capable of using that leg to create a power kick of Holy energy. Upon making contact with the kick against anything it explodes outwards as a mass shockwave of said Holy energy. This extends for twenty feet and deals damage equal to two cero. This is usable every other post and is able to be fired without making contact, but the kicking motion must still be made.

Ability Name: Oblivion Crack
Description: The symbols on Yusuke's right leg and pants light up and he becomes capable of using that leg to create a power kick of Hellish Dark energy. Upon making contact with the kick against anything it explodes outwards as a mass shockwave of said energy. This extends for twenty feet and deals damage equal to two cero. This is usable every other post and is able to be fired without making contact, but the kicking motion must still be made.

Ability Name: Beast Slayer
Description: The symbols on Yusuke's shirt light up and he releases a dozen energy missiles all in the form of ancient evil beast faces that look like they are trying to eat the target whole. This missiles have near perfect homing making it difficult to simply dodge without doing something to deal with them. They can remain in the air for two posts and do not gain a post cooldown until all missiles are used up. Each missile is as powerful as half a cero and explode for ten feet when making contact with something strong enough to stop it. This cannot be used more than once every three posts.

Ability Name: Divine Crash
Description: The robes over his shirt light up and his body is covered in a unique sacred energy, more pure than even standard holy energy, which he then uses to shield himself and deal massive damage to his opponent Juggernaut style, which means he rushes and bulldozes them over, the sacred aura extends for five feet from him while active and only remains active for one post. It cannot be used more than once before gaining a two post cooldown.

Boosts: x3 strength, x2 speed, x2 endurance

Fullbring

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you: His broken pocket watch is his Fullbring.
Appearance:
Powers: The Pocket watch contains three souls. When it's power is unleashed Yusuke is able to summon his comrades forth. They are three tiers lower than him at all times and possess no powers outside of the ones outlined below. They can remain outside of the fullbring for four posts and do not get cultural shock from being summoned, seeming to gain parts of Yusuke's memory to compensate for it. Once all three are defeated the fullbring cannot be used again for five posts.

Ability Name: Aello
Description: A long spear wielding powerhouse Aello was always on the offense using agility and might to overwhelm his opponent. He became capable of making a whirlwind with him at the eye and expand it outward for eighty feet. It's speed is such that simply touching it can cut flesh. This power can only be used once every three posts. He stands at an astoundng seven foot eight inches and weighes two hundred and fourty-four pounds while wearing no shirt but having an open jacket with the symbols for Paradise and Oblivion on the back of it.

Ability Name: Istar
Description: A bow wielding aspiring mage who used his magic to increase the power, accuracy, and speed of his arrows in combat as well as being able to light them on fire at will. He stays back and slowly picks at his opponent. Taking caution to extremes to ensure minimal damage to his self. His name even translates to wizard from the Elven language hinting at a possible long lost ancestry. He stands at five foot five inches and weighs one hundred and fifty pounds. His clothing matches what you'd expect from a goth. All black covered in dark religious runes and satanic symbols.

Ability Name: Satsu
Description: An ex assassin for hire Satsu always used two curved handblades for defense and quick assassinations. His skill in manipulating the senses of his opponents was amazing as he could temporarily shut one sense off, half another, and cause twenty percent loss to a third all at one time or one at a time. He achieves this by releasing hyper sonic sound frequencies that he controls so fine tunedly that it attacks only the sense he wants. There is a grace period of three posts, that function individually, and it lasts two posts for each one. Sastu stands at five foot ten inches and he weighs one hundred and seventy-nine pounds. His attire matches that of a holy order from a church. Blue and white scheme but definitely holy and religious in it's decoration.

Boosts: x2.5 strength, x3 Speed

Hyper Mode

Ability Name: Previous Powers
Description: Yusuke's best strength is perhaps that he always retains the abilities of his previous stages. They gain strength proportional to the new strength he has in this stage but otherwise function in the same manner as stated previously.

Ability Name: Will of the Fighter
Description: The excessive stamina naturally owned by Yusuke coupled with his enhanced spiritual pressure in Hyper Mode produce the unique effect that is Will of the Fighter. When Hyper Mode is activated and every two posts after that Yusuke's body releases a repulsion field on a weak level of sheer Will power. The repulsion is weak enough to not actually cause more than moderate damage but is strong enough to make most people feel it's effects each time. The initial first repulse is at the same strength of hadou no 60. Every repulse after that is at the same level of hadou no 40 and is capable of deflecting attacks up to the same strength.

Ability Name: Perception Aura
Description: He gains a combat aura which tells him when an attack is coming even if he can't see, hear, smell, taste, or detect it by any other means. However each time the ability activates it goes dormant for one post. The aura extends out for one hundred feet and is always active and triggers subconciously so he has no control over it.

Ability Name: Combat Empowerment
Description: In response to a life threatening situation, extreme powerful attack, or constant strain Yusuke's body tries to try to deal with the threat by Increasing his strength and speed by 50%. When this ability activates it lasts four posts and has a cooldown of five with one post of fatigue after the effects wear off.

Boosts: x4 Strength, Speed, Spiritual Pressure

Back Drop

Background: When Yusuke was born his parents had him blessed by a priest and hoped to raise him as a servant of justice in the world they viewed as corrupt. They were also much older than normal when they had him as both were at least 45 when he was born, as they were both very unlikely to naturally have children and getting extremely lucky with Yusuke's birth. In doing so most of Yusuke's life was full of self disappointment and overachieving because he never felt good enough for his parents. However when he made it into elementary school his ideals started to take a more cheery form. All of his training had put him ahead of his class in physical education and made him far more intelligent than most of the other kids. While this made him somewhat of the black sheep that everyone envied he couldn't help but enjoy it because it was around this time that his parents finally started to praise him. He continued striving as hard as he could to get good grades in school for all of his classes all the way up until he graduated high school. His life for the most part remained normalish up until that point, except for the justice and excellence brainwash training his parents had put him through to make him the ideal protector.

But now that he had graduated high school he couldn't help but question why his parents had made him go through all of that when very few people he had even had contact with had anywhere near the amount of good and justice morals that his parents expected from him. After wondering about it for months and trying to find a job he had an accident that triggered the awakening of his powers. He was assaulted by some old school mates in a group. Although he could take them one on one he had not fought a group before and was scared because of it. But when he got scared his body reacted and he suddenly bulked up. Scaring the group away by his new hulk like physic and making Yusuke realize he was far stronger than he originally believed. He brought this to the attention of his parents and they were overjoyed to the point of claiming he was a true servant of god. He didn't really believe that but he did want to use his power to protect others.

So he spent the next few months finding the extent of his power, or what extent was currently accessible at least, and during that time he made friends with three other guys who had unlocked their abilities around the same time as he had. Aello, Istar, and Satsu. Three guys of vastly different skills and mind sets..yet all became friends over the months they spent training together with Yusuke. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end and at the end of their training together when they had determined that they couldn't get stronger, for now anyways, they came into contact with the supernatural world for the first time. A group of adchujas had come to the world of the living in an attempt to make a snack of some poor humans and had instead materialized right by Yusuke and the gang. In the fierce battle that pushed the four young men to their limits three were struck down in the end by the lethality of the wounds they had endured, but not before all of the hollow had died first.

When they died Yusuke was devastated and for the first time he had known true loss. A pocket watch he had kept for a family heirloom started to glow in his pocket as he broke up and wept over the bodies of his new and now lost friends until he noticed it. When he picked it up it opened, cracking the glass inside it and stopping the time at the very second the three had been properly buried that day, and sucked in the warrior essence of the three fighters who had died. In doing so it had gained the ability to allow Yusuke to summon them for short durations of time. It wasn't really reviving them, but it was a way to keep them from being forgotten as long as he was still alive.

He brought the heartbreaking news to his parents once he returned home only to learn that they had died of old age. He buried them as well and prayed over their graves for a whole day before haviing a dream that night where they visited him and reminded him of his duty as a defender of justice. Soon after in the dream his three friends spoke to him around a campfire pointing out he should work on pushing his abilities to the max. After waking up in a cold sweat Yusuke slowly grinned and began his new life. One in which he swore to uphold Law and Order over all else. He would act like a super hero in a way. Being a vigilante and only starting fights if the target is being truly evil.

Side Notes: N/A
RP Sample:

The man had his hands in his pockets as he strolled through the city of Karakura. He was a decent looking man standing at five foot seven and looking pretty average in weight for his height. He kept glancing cheerfully around at all the different people he passed in the city but didn't say anything to them. He was just trying to relax and enjoy the nice weather. Yusuke Shikabo was raised as a fighter for justice though and because of that trying to relax was boring for him and as such after a couple of hours of doing nothing but walking around he started to get impatient with how slow everything seemed to be going.

He then noticed someone nearby who looked like he was about to Mug someone in an alleyway to his right and decided to go help out. As he got closer he could hear the Mugger was actually threatening a store keeper for protection money. Yusuke tapped the man on the shoulder before sliding his hand up into an uppercut to the muggers jaw.. knocking out the poor guy in one single punch.

"Thank you." The store keeper said before bowing her head and running off to get the police involved. Yusuke said, "It was no problem ma'am." and sat down on the unconcious man's stomach just in case he managed to wake up before the police arrived to take him away. When they eventually did arrive Yusuke was still sitting on the guy who had been punched in the face an additional three times because he tried to struggle.

"Here you go officers. Kept him nice and safe for you." He remarked as he got up and grinned before putting his hands back in his pockets and using his speed to leave the scene before they could bombard him with questions about the situation. He didn't want involved to that extent he just wanted to do the right thing. and since he did so he could leave now.

He started whistling a tune as he stopped ontop of a Rooftop about two blocks away and laid down ontop of it to take a break. With the sun going down it was cooler and very refreshing and before he realized it he had passed out into a dream.

Last edited by Yusuke on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Yusuke Shikabo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yusuke Shikabo   Yusuke Shikabo EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:04 am

Legacy: Jun?

Beast slayer: needs a 3 post cooldown because of the effects.

Combat Empowerment: Jun? I think that this should have a duration. After 4 more posts it shuts off and starts up again, or something. 

Thats everything I see. So i'll approve. 2-1
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Yusuke Shikabo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yusuke Shikabo   Yusuke Shikabo EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:35 pm

Legacy: What do you mean by most laws of physics? It's been a while since I've had physics, so some explanation might be needed. How strong is the boost in strength? Duration? Same with Ultimate muscle in terms of duration and cooldown. And does the two stack?

Beast Slayer: Agreed with Zenke.

Yeah, I'd like Combat Empowerment to be more temporary than it is. Or a longer lasting Last Resort thing, since the boost is smaller than what we normally allow, but lasts a lot longer than the others (namely Jun's since it's similar). And does it stack with Legace and Ultimate Muscle? If it does, I'd certainly like some limit with that.

Otherwise, yeah, there's nothing else to be done.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke

Yusuke Shikabo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yusuke Shikabo   Yusuke Shikabo EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:27 pm

Legacy: Ultimate Muscle doesn't have a cooldown or a duration because it's an explanation not a power. Ultimate Muscle explains that the power it releases is his real power. Going from the 33% powerstandard wirey build to the 100% power Muscled Build. Legacy only lasts one post as stated and has a cooldown of five posts as also stated. The two technically don't stack as Legacy always supercedes all other strength boosts due to how he gains "Limitless" strength for that post. It isn't "instant" strength but it is "limitless" Drop a mountain on him and he'll be stuck for a couple of minutes but his strength would keep rising in response to the threat until he managed to get out from under it. The "Gained" strength is then lost because it's no longer required. Legacy activates and re-activates as many times as needed during the one post however so he could in effect block several mountains. I can up the cooldown if you like. He won't be able to break peoples Zanpaktou's with this if that is a concern. That deals with spiritual energy and we've only seen Ichigo break spiritual things with his physical body and personally I think Ichigo is god mod

Beast Slayer: Added the cooldown.

Combat Empowerment: I don't understand half of that sadly. This was meant to be passive and simply occur as a more limited and controllable/fair means of Legacy. Also I covered "stacking" when I talked about Legacy so two birds one stone. It does stack with Ultimate Muscle though for the same reasons as previously mentioned. Do I still need to alter this? If so could I make it a 50% temporary boost in response to bodily injury or life threatening situations or difficult to handle attacks? For how long could I get away with that?
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Yusuke Shikabo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yusuke Shikabo   Yusuke Shikabo EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:59 am

ok now that i understand Legacy better i'm cool with it. And yes, that was one concern, breaking spiritual objects. so as long as he cant i'm fine wth it.

Combat empowerment: Probably 4 posts but with atlest 5 posts cooldown and 1 post of fatigue after it wears out and i'm fine with it.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke

Yusuke Shikabo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yusuke Shikabo   Yusuke Shikabo EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:06 am

Fixed Combat Empowerment.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Yusuke Shikabo Empty