Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Rikku Maniosh I_vote_lcapRikku Maniosh I_voting_barRikku Maniosh I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Rikku Maniosh Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Rikku Maniosh Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Rikku Maniosh Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Rikku Maniosh Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Rikku Maniosh Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Rikku Maniosh Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Rikku Maniosh Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Rikku Maniosh Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Rikku Maniosh Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Rikku Maniosh Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Rikku Maniosh Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Rikku Maniosh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yusuke

Rikku Maniosh Empty
PostSubject: Rikku Maniosh   Rikku Maniosh EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:15 am

Arrancar Template

Basic Information

Name: Rikku Maniosh
True Age: 51
Sex: Female
Personality: Although she was technically a spirit she was a blank one waiting for reincarnation.. Without her brainwashing and simultaneous knowledge gaining from it she wouldn't even have known how to feel in the first place. She is programmed to obery orders with absolute loyalty even if it kills her. She is programmed to act like a true proud arrancar and never let weaker trash mock her even if it is other hollow. The persona implanted in her also suppresses the rest of her own conciousness gained from learning how do to everything she knows how to do now so that she doesn't gain doubt or fear. Rikku has been entirely forced to think and act like a true soldier..
Fears: Torture, Doctors, Needles

Character Appearance

Height: Five Foot Three Inches
Weight: 117 Pounds
Physical Traits: Her hollow hole is in her right hand.
Rikku Maniosh Rikku_zps04cbe311
Clothing: She wears the same white clothing scheme associating one with the Espada as is usual for most hollows with intelligence.
Accessories: Nothing.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: With her capabilities being mid to long range and her body being as tough as steel she is able to withstand any form of combat and able to act somewhat recklessly because of her strong heirro-like ability. Due to this she is dangerously unpredictable and outputs her power like a wild barbarian. She has basic hand to hand and weapon training with her zanpaktou but is nothing special with either. She is more accurate with her abilities than she ever will be with a weapon.

Strengths: Endurance, Stamina
Weaknesses: Movement speed (but not reflexes) she is slower at moving over distances than most other arrancars due to how her body was made as such she also can't sonido, Better at land combat than mid-air as her sensing is bad unless some part of her and her opponent(s) is touching the ground and even then it's only locations not energy level and type.

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance: A three foot long 8 inch wide blade shaped in style to match a Kitchen cleaver.
Sealed Abilities:

Ability Name: Carbokinesis
Description: Using this power can move, shape and otherwise manipulate all forms of carbon, a naturally abundant nonmetallic element that occurs in many inorganic and in all organic compounds, exists freely as graphite and diamond and as a constituent of coal, limestone and petroleum, and is capable of chemical self-bonding to form an enormous number of chemically, biologically, and commercially important molecules. In this specific case however she is only able to do it to herself. Using it to create a harder shell around her skin that acts like an extreme version of Heirro. This ability replaces her natural Heirro.

Ability Name: Matter Regeneration
Description: Users can absorb elemental matter and/or energy to empower their regeneration process or is able to directly transform matter/energy into their own mass. This replaces her hollow regeneration and raises it to a high speed level but in exchange it only functions when she is hit by an attack she can absorb. Thus against a non-elemental attack person she would essentially not have any healing.

Ability Name: Matter Cloning
Description: The users can create clones of themselves by using elements such as solid, liquid, gas, plasma and including their own spirit energy. The clones can only withstand one connected blow but are just as capable at melee combat as their maker. She can make up to two at a time but each gets a five post cooldown once beaten. She can also absorb them back into herself to replenish moderate amounts of damage to her body, doing this does not give her energy back however.

Zanpakuto Name: Mundo Triturador (World Breaker)
Zanpakuto Trait: World Breaker deals double damage against barriers and shield like abilities than a normal Zanpakuto regardless of it's cleaver or hammer form. (Triple while Released)
Zanpakuto Call Out: Withstand all and crush!
Cero: All canon cero, Reverse Void Cero

Resurreccion

Appearance: Her complexion darkens as her carbon heirro becomes stronger and her hair loses it's vibrant color as well. Her red tattoo lines spread to both sides of her body semetrically on both her shoulders and her head. Her cleaver turns into a hammer in resurreccion as well.
Rikku Maniosh Giant_hammerress_zpsae88ae38
Abilities:

Ability Name: Natural Powers
Description: The user keeps all previous abilities it possessed in the process of powering up. They gain power proportional to the power increase given by the release but otherwise act the same as previously stated.

Ability Name: GeoKinesis
Description: Using this ability the user is able to easily and with great skill manipulate the forces over natural earth. The user cannot create earth from nothing however and thus must use the landscape around them for this ability. She is also able to "surf" on earth as if it was her own feet at will.

Ability Name: Earth Aversion Inducement Aura
Description: While released she gains an aura, which is her own natural energy expanding from herself for up to one hundred and fifty feet, Since it has an affinity with earth and nature, both of which are physical, the durability of her foes within the aura is dropped by 15% to make her more effective. Ontop of that it causes a 10% greater weakness to that of Earth and Nature "because" her energy has affinities of Earth and Nature (Meaning 25%). (The two decreases don't stack they act independent of each other) This does not include metals. This ability can be cancelled if the intended victim burns the spiritual energy to push the users aura away from them at least once per post. At any point they fail to do so the reduction automatically re-applies itself. This ability automatically shuts down if Fatigue state is entered and also shuts off for two posts every five posts as a means to conserve stamina.

Boosts: x3 Endurance, Stamina

Resurreccion Segunda:

Appearance: She manages to give herself a more realistic complexion due to her increased control and also gains a suit of armor built for speed fighters for extra protection without being bulked down. This suit of armor is created out of carbon and is hardened in the same manner as her power replacement for Heirro does. The red patterns from before are no longer visible.Her cleaver turned into a hammer in resurreccion and that remains true in Segunda.
Rikku Maniosh Telos_zps2902d09a
Abilities:

Ability Name: Natural Powers
Description: The user keeps all previous abilities it possessed in the process of powering up. They gain power proportional to the power increase given by the release but otherwise act the same as previously stated.

Ability Name: Ecokinesis
Description: The user gains the ability to excessively manipulate the forces of nature. The user can grow, shrink, move, and mutate the nature around them with incredible speed. The user is also able to empower said nature with it's own energy making the more dangerous. This ability has a range of 100 yards but she can only mutate them if they are within 30 yards of her.

Ability Name: Seismokinesis(Replaces Geokinesis)
Description: The ability to manipulate the landscape around the user is even greater than before. With but a thought the user is able to generate fine tuned and controlled earthquakes within three hundred yards of herself. She can control the power of the earthquake to the point of only effecting a fifty by fifty square patch of earth or up to her entire range. If the user so wished they could move up to several cars worth of rocks into the air mentally at will and use them as projectiles. At no point do these projectiles have perfect homing but they can be used to chase someone for one post if the user concentrates enough.

Boosts: x4 Endurance, Stamina

Back Drop:

Background: Rikku Maniosh wasn't a normal hollow. She had never actually been human in a manner of speaking as far as she knows at least. Rikku was a laboratory experiment done in some lame basement in Detroit. A human had managed to get ahold of a soul after studying the up and rising popular "Magic" that had started to become more and more known in the world. Being the fool the boy was he managed to catch her blank spirit and then kept it hostage at it's house long enough for it to mutate out of a grown hatred from it's captivity. It wasn't technically a hollow yet but it killed the kid keeping it captive anyways and devoured his essence.

It was then suddenly yanked and found itself in a desert at night time surrounded by several humanoid looking hollow. It of course attacked them but they restrained it easily and dragged Rikku back to Los Noches where her mutated spirit was painfully and excuiating amputated and experimented on. After what felt like an eternity to the spirit known as Rikku even though it was just one month. The pain suddenly stopped. She actually "saw" with real eyes as they opened and found she had a body now.

Of course thats when things got worse. Some crazy hollow scientists that looked less than human leered over her and started talking about the brainwashing procedure. She lost conciousness after that but her dreams were horrible nightmares.. In them she was repeatedly beaten any time she didn't do something precisely as instructed.. It didn't matter how much she struggled the beatings always happened and it always felt like she had nearly died. This was the "procedure" of brainwashing her and it spanned over several months. The next time she opened her eyes she didn't even utter a yawn until the doctors unlatched her from the table and gave her clothing.

And she killed every single one of them.

Though the brainwashing was successful it had also instructed her to always backlash at lower trash that dared to harm her. Like a vicious and proud Arrancar should and these crazy bastards had tormented her for what seemed like forever from the moment she came to realize she existed. Her body was most definitely an arrancar's body but her spirit was still a blank spirit mutation brainwashed to obey orders. What little personality she can express is nearly mentally battered to the point of hiding due to this. Now she simply needed to find her superiors and start taking orders..

RP Sample: Can I possibly not do this? The background makes it to where this would be impossible to make currently..

Last edited by Yusuke on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Rikku Maniosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikku Maniosh   Rikku Maniosh EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:32 pm

Even though she's a blank, she's still older than 1 year old. Min. is 50 for a spiritual being, whether she knows how old she really is or not. She does fear something...despite being brainwashed, there has to be something she innately fears. Whether she knows it or not.

I'll need more weaknesses than average in everything else except for weak pesquisa...especially since you have Carbokinesis and Matter Regeneration (which I want to know if that means all elements and not just a select few. We have a ton of elemental users).

World Breaker: I'd like to see it as a double instead of triple...at least then maybe some barriers can actually block it...then in res, it can be triple. Once you make it that far.

Earth Aversion Inducement Aura: I'm not sure on this one...mostly because it doesn't make much sense in that earth is physical...not energy...so...yeah. Depending on what Zenke says about it, I'd also like a range decrease and the 15% loss in durability explained...possibly nerfed a little bit.

Ecokinesis: You forgot the range on it. XD

And that's it.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke

Rikku Maniosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikku Maniosh   Rikku Maniosh EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:58 pm

Fear: If she isn't aware she fears it what is the point of putting one down? It wouldn't effect her because she wouldn't be aware she is afraid of it in the first place? I'll still find one if need be..

Weaknesses: Suggestions other than Strength? (Kinda need that at average)

CarboKinesis and Matter Regeneration: CarboKinesis is just an advanced heirro and replaces her natural one so she doesn't have a double stack of armor. Matter regeneration works on all elements and pure energy but replaces her natural regeneration entirely so unless she's hit by an element or pure energy she doesn't heal at all.

World Breaker: Righto Boss. Fixed.

Earth Aversion Inducement Aura: The aura is Rikku's energy expanding from herself. Since it has an affinity with earth and nature, both of which are physical, the durability of her foes is dropped to make her more effective. Ontop of that it causes a 10% greater weakness to that of Earth and Nature "because" her energy has affinities of Earth and Nature. (The two decreases don't stack they act independent of eachother) As for the range I don't understand how 150 feet is too much. I read some apps here who could manipulate things for up to a mile away in great amounts..

Ecokinesis: Thats because I didn't know one. As stated above I've seen some pretty crazy distances on powers. In my mind this is close to mid ranged so how about she can move and control plants from up to 100 feet away but can only mutate them if they are within 30 feet of her?

Last edited by Yusuke on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Rikku Maniosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikku Maniosh   Rikku Maniosh EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:59 pm

Definitely don't like the 15% durability loss... If you had to hit them to cause it and there was a duration and cooldown that'd be fine but i think as is it should be removed. The weakness to earth, As jun said earth is physical not energy.. But i don't see a problem with that part. Just specify what counts as earth, besides the obvious dirt, stone and sand. Some people might not understand whats happening, so its always good to be specific.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Rikku Maniosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikku Maniosh   Rikku Maniosh EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:18 pm

Fears: You can be afraid of something and not know it. The instinctual fight or flight when you get afraid will tell her if she ever encounters it. There's a reason those types of abilities can be very...mixed results. So still need one.

Carbokinesis, based on the description, is a very powerful hierro...so even if it replaces it, it's still powerful. Hence more weaknesses. Energy amount? Speed? Taking extra damage from certain types of attacks? A very common and debilitating character flaw (though be careful as most character flaws aren't weaknesses)? I just need one.

That's manipulation and not a passive "oh now you're weaker than before in one area and weak to my special type of affinity" type of thing. However, that does allow for a large area for Seismo and Ecokinesis. Especially Ecokinesis. I would turn that feet into yards as a minimum...that gives decent range for it at least. Most fights don't stray farther than 250 to 300 yards from the starting point.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke

Rikku Maniosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikku Maniosh   Rikku Maniosh EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Fixed. I think. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Rikku Maniosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikku Maniosh   Rikku Maniosh EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:52 pm

I see where your coming from. Keep in mind that maintaining that Aura will burn up your own stamina. Also in the app you say it causes 'fifteen percent endurance loss and a twenty-five percent vulnerability to objects classified as "Earth"' but in your post explaining it you say 'The aura is Rikku's energy expanding from herself. Since it has an affinity with earth and nature, both of which are physical, the durability of her foes is dropped to make her more effective. Ontop of that it causes a 10% greater weakness to that of Earth and Nature "because" her energy has affinities of Earth and Nature.' I understand they mean the same thing but could you use the second explanation in the app in case others misunderstand it.

And finally, i know it can be pushed back, but if you hit fatigue state that aura would continue to drain your power and that would be bad considering the penalty on fatigue state. I suggest having it either automatically turn off when you enter fatigue, or have a duration of maybe 5 posts, and then a 2 post cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke

Rikku Maniosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikku Maniosh   Rikku Maniosh EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:06 pm

Fixed. Sorry for the confusion. I added it turns off in fatigue and gave it the duration/CD since burning her stamina makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Rikku Maniosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikku Maniosh   Rikku Maniosh EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:08 pm

First approval. Just gotta wait for Jun. He posted first so i'll let him tier.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Rikku Maniosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikku Maniosh   Rikku Maniosh EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:13 pm

Seconded.

Tier: 2-4

We'll look at the custom cero...hopefully soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rikku Maniosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikku Maniosh   Rikku Maniosh Empty

Back to top Go down

Rikku Maniosh
Page 1 of 1