Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Ragnarok Returns... I_vote_lcapRagnarok Returns... I_voting_barRagnarok Returns... I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Ragnarok Returns... I_vote_lcapRagnarok Returns... I_voting_barRagnarok Returns... I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Ragnarok Returns... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Ragnarok Returns... Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Ragnarok Returns... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Ragnarok Returns... Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Ragnarok Returns... Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Ragnarok Returns... Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Ragnarok Returns... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Ragnarok Returns... Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Ragnarok Returns... Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Ragnarok Returns... Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Ragnarok Returns... Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Ragnarok Returns...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Ragnarok Returns... Empty
PostSubject: Ragnarok Returns...   Ragnarok Returns... EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:22 am

Basic Information

Name: Ragnarok
Nickname: Wolf
True Age: Unknown
Sex: Male

Personality: In terms of personality Ragnarok is somehow strange having an unique combination of traits but which go well one with each other. If it was to describe him in one world would be cold, and people who know him says that he is no human but rather a demon.(even when he was a human)

The boy has no feelings towards anything making him the perfect killer. He can be cruel and kill mercilessly anyone. Because of his lack of feelings it can think clear and control himself almost totally. So this help him think clear in a fight and this gives him an advantage.His clear mind help his intelligence. He never did and will never do anything without thinking...however rarely are exceptions when he purposely doesn't think. He uses his head to outsmart the opponent find a weak point and exploit it.

The bad side of his coldness is that he cannot feel attached by anyone so closing to his friends/colleagues/etc(if he has any) is very hard. His bond with his friends may be weak or even missing. This could give him problems in the future. Also Wolf is a silent guy. He doesn't talk too much so communication with the team(if he ever work in one) except when it is needed isn't there. Besides these bad sides, Ragnarok learned how to conquer them by his interest. If he is interested in a person he would make it stay close to him and because of his responsibility as a "friend" he will protect and help them on need.

Tough he is a "monster" until now, the boy has also a code of honor, morals that he will die instead of breaking them. He never kills needlessly like an innocent but he may make him unconscious or bind him for different reasons. When Ragnarok makes a promise he tries to accomplish it with the cost of his life, so failure in this is not an option. He protects those who he deems worthy out of respect(friends, innocent people, determined people, courageous people etc.) and he tends to help them and give tips on how to achieve what they want.

Another trait of Wolf is his philosophical side. He can rally people and open their eyes trough his well chosen worlds of wisdom. One example is his philosophy about good and evil:"I don't believe in good or evil...I believe in victory". Tough the worlds and the information looks simple sometime he gives them with a hidden sense. For example this say can be translated that Good and Evil are just some illusions, the perceptions of humans about others but their dreams is the only thing they believe that gets them on their right road in life and this would be their victory. Because of these Wolf became a born leader capable of rallying his men, open their eyes, console them, help them to stay on their feet no matter what and continue on their path in life.

Sometimes Ragnarok seems to be sarcastic saying something that seems like joking but he keeps his serious attitude. Sometimes is hard to say when he is talking seriously and when he's sarcastic, but even if he's joking like this he always treats the things seriously and never lets his guard down. He is always careful with his surroundings.

Ragnarok is not pessimistic nor optimistic he tends to see all the options(bad and good) and prepare for everything that might happen. Wolf's greatest strength is his unshakeable determination. His will and determination towards a cause makes him a true warrior. Even if he is weaker than the opponent the one who wins is not the strongest always but the one with the strongest will and determination. This makes Ragnarok push to his limits and beyond for anything dear to him and protect them with his life.This is what fuels his power, this makes him get stronger more fast that a typical demon and as long as the fire burns in him he will never die.

Wolf desires are a bit vague. He wants power but he is not willing to sacrifice everything for it. His dream is to surpass a certain person and for that he wants to travel trough all the worlds and find all the hidden and forbidden places like maggot's nest, sokyoku hill, las noches, the soulking's dimesion and so on, to learn new techniques and become truly powerful. All these for gaining the power to surpass this person. He promised that one that Wolf will surpass him and his determination won't let him die until he doesn't fulfill that promise.

In the social life, if we may consider he's having one, Ragnarok is having a few preferences. From example he like the cherry pie very much and hates pepper and liver. He eats alot because he has a fast metabolism.(when he has the chance to eat or else he's always hungry..but being a demon it doesn't affect him more than giving him the hunger feeling) Many times he doesn't get the jokes and doesn't laugh and at parties/social gathering he stays somewhere watching the show and occasionally drinking something. He likes music that pumps you up and heightens the morale for a battle(battle songs). He hates the excessive heat like on a dessert while he seems comfortable when it's cold. One thing that Ragnarok likes is to find out secrets of the world, ancient stories, legends and other things like these.

• To be in control of the situation

• Search for ancient legends, secrets and artifacts

• Cherry Pie

Fears:

• To be Powerless

• That one day he will not be able to control his powers and hurt people important to him

• That he might not be able to keep his promise about surpassing that man.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'6'/170cm
Weight: 139lbs/63kg
Physical Traits:
Most of the people who saw and focused on this boy made an impression that Ragnarok is a dangerous guy. His cold expression gave them chills down the spine and the entire appearance says that this guy is dangerous, powerful and merciless. Besides all these, however he can go between people undetected because of his simple appearance he doesn't attract attention however if someone would observe closely this guy would have the same impression as above especially if they look him in the eyes.

Wolf's face expression is always the same:Cold mostly thanks to his eyes and mouth. His eyes are small and a bit closed making them some scary serious eyes. Besides his brown eyes the boy's mouth is also small(including lips) completing his serious face. His ears are small too but this doesn't affect the way he hears.

According to his height we can say that the Silent Killer is medium sized. His weight says that he is a slim boy. Ragnarok's body is slim because of his weight and as well as his body shape but at the same time his body has plenty of muscles that are visible thus giving him an athletic build too. His limbs and slim but fairly muscular, the same on the entire body. On his body: belly, chest, hand and back are some birthmarks resembling some kind of tribal tattoos. Those marks have the color of the skin but darker making them noticeable. On his back his birthmark resembles a tribal wolf.

Clothing:
Ragnarok is wearing a black jacket without hands. He usually keeps it loose except when he is sneaking or assassinating, that is the only time he keeps it closed. this jacked is simple showing that the boy is not interested in fashion or how he looks. Under the jacket he doesn't wears anything. Also he has a pair of casual black pants that gives him freedom to move and flexibility. The end of the clothing set are some simple black shoes that are light and don't uncomfort him.

Accessories: A gothic styled amulet
Ragnarok Returns... Magicamuletbyaxes87d33a

Anyone who has this amulet becomes immune to Ragnarok's reiatsu,kido,shikai, bankai but not immune to his vizard form or normal melee attacks.

Appereance:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Wolf is using his zanpankuto to fight. He combines his zanjutsu with his acrobatic movements so that he can defend and attack at the same time. He often leaves the movements of his acrobatics to power the swing. When he fights with the sword Ragnarok tries to hit vital spots or weak spots. He uses his acrobatics to confuse his opponents, acrobatic attacks to make the target give an opening and exploit it using a fast and short strikes.Also because his fighting style he doesn't have many stable techniques so his movements and acrobatics depends on the fighting circumstances. Also sometimes he uses a combination of hakuda and zanjutsu do "pressing" on the opponent or use the ribbon from his sword to swing the zanpankuto and fight from mid range.

When Ragnarok is attacked he has two options. Either dodge the attack, because of his flexibility, the boy can easily make acrobatic maneuvers and jumps that he can combine with his attacks. The other way is to deflect the attack. The boy uses his zanpankuto to strike or push the weapon towards a side making it change the course. By doing this, Wolf can create opening that could be exploited. Also if he fights with someone that uses fists and kicks he can to a side strike with his palm deflecting the attack.

The strength of the boy comes from his mind....he is in advantage when he is fighting dumb asses, and those who are stupid and don't think before they act. In general close combat and assassination are his strong points and even at mid rage he fights decently but at long rage his flames could be evaded most of the time.

When it comes to his shikai the boy's fire waves differs from swing to swing so his attacks adapts to the circumstances. Wolf tries to fight at close rage where his flames are harder to evade than long range where are easier. He sometimes creates special attacks because the swings are combined with the acrobatics. He also uses the flames sometimes to enhance his attacking power. His fire waves are shaped by the tipe of the swing/thrust and other sword movements.

In his bankai he often uses simultaneous attacks with this fire wolf from different sides. Or someone is pressing the opponent to give an opening and the other one is exploiting it. They sometimes even combine their attacks to take out stronger opponents. Also because they are two one could be a distraction for the other one so that he could do a powerful attack that can succeed.

In the final stage of bankai Wolf's fighting style is similar to the shikai style but this time he can use his legs, left arm and tail to release fire waves. so he combines acrobatics with martial arts and zanjutsu.  

Strengths: He became a shunpo master, an expert zanjutsu user. Also he is expert at Hakudo too.He has incredible spiritual pressure being his highest attribute above speed.
Weaknesses: While he remains weak at kido the only kido he can do is Hakkashou. Also he is incapable of controlling his hollow powers, thus he cannot undergo the normal vizard transformation...if he tries will go berserk and turn into a full vizard which will go on rampage. He also has low durability torugh the fact that he is injured hard.

Zanpakuto & Kidou:

Sealed Appearance: It is a normal sized katana with a normal blade. It's hilt is dark red with black diamonds and a golden dragon coud be see trough them alongisde with black scaled leather. The guard is from bronze and it's formedfrom a round edge cirle which has three bent blades comming out of the hilt till the cricle. On the end of the hilt there is a long dark red ribbon. The sheat has the end trough which the katana is sheated red then a black portion which is aroximately as big as the hilt in the middle of this portion the sheat is a drak red knot from another ribbon and a bit lower towards the other end there is a dark red flower. After this black part the rest of the sheat is wooden style dark red.
Zapankuto:

Spirit’s Name: Bureijinguurufu(Blazing Wolf)
Spirit’s Appearance: He is a wolf with orange fur, but on his face and chest his fur is white giving it somehow a triangle-like shape. His claws are golden like his long horn that has a blade shape.Aside from these, the wolf is always covered by flames.

Bureijunguurufu:

Spirit’s Personality:  Bureijinguurufu is mostly like his master. A silent person, he talks just when is needed. He is cold and shows no emotions but like his master, he has a strong sense of honor and tries his best to aid his wielder to become stronger and surpass his enemies. A good canon example for this spirit is old man Zangetsu.
Inner World:  Wolf's inner world looks like a battleground full of weapons, where the land is orange and burnt down and fire could be seen everywhere. Also somewhere in this world there is a dark place covered by darkness. It is a place where only black could be seen...there is the hollow's lair.
Kidou: Kidou No. 31 Shakkaho

Shikai

Call Out Command: Ignite from the depths of my soul Bureijinguurufu!
Appearance: The zanpankuto's blade is covered by flames, however the blade could still be seen.
Abilities:  The ability to release fire waves depending on the sword swing. Like a normal swing releases a fire getsuga tensho like and a stab movement releases a fire ray like towards the opponent. For the releases in longitude like the most fire waves releases from his sword the range would be 50 meters and for the altitude waves like fire pillars would be 30 if more and 50 if just one bigger pillar.
Boosts: Attack power is doubled when the sword is covered by the flames.
Techniques:

Wolf Howl
Ragnarok concentrates his reiatsu, compressing the flames surrounding the flames and then he releases a big and powerful wave of fire that can deal some serious burning damage. The shape of the wave would be like the sword is a flamethrower and a big wave of fire is bursting from the sword. The attack can reach up to 70 meters. The attack scale is the one of a concentrated getsuga tensho for that tier.Can be used once per three posts.

Bankai

New Name: Faiākingu Bureijinguurufu(Fire King Blazing Wolf)
Appearance:The zanpankuto is completely covered by flames and it's transforms into a wolf made from fire. The wolf has white fur on his chest and his face, has yellow eye globes and cat like red eyes. Also he has a long golden horn that has the shape of a blade and golden claws.

Ragnarok changes his attire to a brown T-shirt with a small bag with a t on it on his left hand. He also wears white pants with black and red strips on his right leg above the knee. A pair of goggle at his neck and simple black boots.

Bankai:

Abilities: Ability to release fire waves from his body as well as the wolf being able to assist an having the same abilities like Ragnarok. The ability to do fire shunpo. The longitude fire waves rage would increase to 100 and the altitude ones to 70 if more "pillars" and 100 if only one.
Boosts: Strength and Speed is doubled.
Techniques:

Fire Shunpo
The speed of shunpo is doubled. The technique is the same but when he does shunpo he leaves behind a small fire explosion at the feet giving a boost to speed.

Fire Vortex
Ragnarok and his wolf both put one of their hand, paw in the case of the wolf and start concentrating a sphere of flames in the space between their limb(hand&paw) The compressing takes an entire post(meaning he cannot do anything else beside creating the sphere in one post) and when it is done the fire would be in a spherical shape made from circular "fire currents". Both of them must keep touching the sphere and when they use it they will release from that a cero-like fire wave that can do serious damage from close range.  Because the two of them ar charging it it has the power of a gran rey cero for that tier, or twice the power of a normal one.Can be used once per five posts.

Bankai Final Stage

New Name:  Kasai Kōtei(Fire Emperor)
Appearance: Ragnarok and the fire wolf emerges into one being. Wolf's legs until the belly is covered by flames and in his back a fire tail appears like the zanpankuto wolf had. The left hand from the shoulder to the end of the hand is covered in fire. The Belly and chest as well as the back are bare. The right hand is also covered by flames, but at the hand there is just circling fire, and at the end of the hand the horn of the zanpankuto wolf is turned into a blade, a golden blade.
Abilities: Ability to release big and powerful fire waves. The ability to use and fire part of his body including tail to fight or release fire waves. The waves of fire can reach up to 200 meters while the altitude waves like fire pillars are as big as a tall building while one big fire pillar with the diameter of 5-10 meters could be like Ragnarok himself describes it "The Burning Hell raging at the Heaven's Gate..." meaning that the pillar can reach high in the sky to the clouds. A secondary effect of this pillar could be darkening the clouds, and fire bursting trough the sky like an apocalyptic sky.
Boosts:  Strenght and speed tripled while durability is doubled.
Techniques

Fire shunpo
The speed of shunpo is doubled. The technique is the same but when he does shunpo he leaves behind a small fire explosion at the feet giving a boost to speed.

Wolf Howl
Ragnarok concentrates his reiatsu, compressing the flames surrounding the blade and then he releases a big and powerful wave of fire that can deal some serious burning damage. The shape of the wave would be like the sword is a flamethrower and a big wave of fire is bursting from the sword. The attack can reach up to 70 meters.Having the Power of an enhanced black getsuga tenso which was concentratet in the hollow form. It takes a pretty high ammount of energy.Once per three posts.

Fire Vortex
Ragnarok now can create the fire sphere alone with one hand and with the speed of an arrancar preparing a cero or a bit slower. The power of the fire wave would be equivalent with a cero of an arrancar with the same level as Wolf.It has the power of a cero of that tier. Once per post.

Inner Hollow

Appearance: The inner hollow looks like a big mass of black fog, like being darkness itself. But the fog has two red eyes and the voice of the hollow is like a demon's. However the hollow has a face...it has two horns bent forward and pointing up, a big mouth and full of black fangs, the face was like he was the devil itself.
Personality: The hollow represents everything that is evil. He always tries to corrupt Ragnarok and possess him. He laughs and what he wants is to destroy the world.The expression true evil really defines him.

Mask

Appearance: Ragnarok Returns... Vizard_mask_design_by_Iron_Fox
Abilities: Unknown because he cannot use the mask without turning into a full hollow
Hollow Powers: Unknown

Full Vizard Form

Appearance: Ragnarok's bare body(which is not covered in flames becomes white and a hollow hole appears in the center of his chest. tribal styled red tattoos are comming out of the hole like lightnings which covers the entire chest(6 tribal lightnings) and the first frou stop at the base of the neck on each side and a bit under the shoulder on each side. The remaining two tattoos descent on the body on each side of the belly near above the flames.The back is covered with a big wolf head tribal tattoo where the hollow hole is situated on the forehead of the wolf.

The yellow condensed flames become black as the golden blade becomes also black. The flames covering the body become more intense and bigger which is best seen at the tail(doubling it's size).Ragnarok's hair turns black and grows to  medium hair in size which covers his neck.  

Abilities: The ability to release black flames(a combination between darkness and fire) upon swinging. The black flame shares the strenght and weaknesses of both darkness and fire tough it is more resistant to them than if separate. The fire would still burn the enemies, but beside the burning of the body there would be also the burning of the reiatsu. Aside from the cero and high average speed regeneration he doesn't gain any other hollow abilities.
Boosts: He gains 4x strenght and 4x speed.As well as 3x durability.
Techniques:

Blackfire Cero
The Vizard concentrates his reiatsu at the mouth level enhancing the cero with the black flames which creates a big rotating flames sphere. The sphere would be released into a big ray of black flames which will deal massive damage.Having the power of a gran rey cero.Can be shot one per post.

Back Drop

Background:

The Darkness Son

In the ancient time 11000 years ago the world was filled with "magic". Thought there were kingdoms, empires also at that time many persons with special powers existed. Humans with special powers and sinners that at that time were called demons or monsters. The world was in chaos, wars were waging everywhere. A certain kingdom filled with sinner and evil people arises. The king was nothing more than a pupped to the ex "Demon King" which was sealed long ago. The "demon" left in the world three children, his sons. This sinner was named Mogorth and tough he was what he was, his children were born as humans because newborns don't have any sins. They were took by the puppet king, raised and trained to be merciless killers. Each one of them was special, but all their powers had the same root. The oldest brother was name was lost in time however his nickname remained:Skorpion. He became one of the best swordsman. Tough he wasn't a shinigami his power was in enhancing objects with dark energy, thus making them stronger and giving them the ability to release dark energy.

The next son, the middle one again his name was forgotten, however this boy got another name, Kyle. He was the tricky one. He was always plotting and fighting for fun. His power was to materialize the dark energy. He could create creatures out of this darkness or turn himself into a monster, a powerful one. He found fun by torturing people and playing with them as puppets. The last son, the youngest of all, his name was forever kept in the hearts of the people: Ragnarok. He was the youngest yet the most destructive of all the brothers. He had the power to manipulate darkness in it's pure energy form causing mass destruction. He was heartless, merciless like a robot. He was the most serious of all and the scariest.

With those three as the supreme commanders of the armies, the kingdom soon became a powerful force. Village after village, city after city, kingdom after kingdom all of them were falling before the might of the three darkness brothers. Because of their special powers they were called sons of darkness and the apocalyptic triangle because all they brought was destruction. The kingdom expanded at an amazing speed conquering like Rome half or almost half of the world. Everything was going fine and when they reached the top something happened. Skorpion, the dark swordsman had a change of heart...the source is unknown but he decided to leave and betray the kingdom to join the resistance and destroy the dark empire.

Ragnarok upset about this he left on a journey to find the traitorous brother. After several tries to intercept him, the boy finally found Skorpion. The man became a shinigami. Skorpion changed much, his reiatsu changed and even his power. Now Skorpion's power was to release reiatsu from his zanpankuto but not dark energy. A fight emerged. Wolf used his darkness powers surround and defeat Skorpion but somehow he was unsuccessful and lost before his older brother. Skorpion started to give the defeated boy an advice and left. Later after Wolf came back to the castle he was uneasy and spaced out because what happened back when he fought with Skorpion.During a month where Ragnarok continued his conquest along with his remaining brother Kyle he became more hesitant and full of thoughts. One day, the boy discovered something, feelings like his oldest brother that made him do a harsh decision and betray his father Mogorth.

Soon after leaving, the boy joined his oldest brother Skorpion tough that the resistance still didn't thrust him. Ragnarok remained the same heartless cruel man or this was what is seemed, but one thing was sure. He changed his alignment. After the boy demonstrated the people that he can be trusted, Ragnarok has started to have followers like a religious order that was idolizes him. After a few weeks the joined forces of Ragnarok, Skorpion, their followers and the resistance with the other kingdoms started to siege he dark empire's lands and one after another they were falling. These two brothers brought back a powerful force capable of standing against they all powerful home kingdom. Everything was going according to plan until one day, when everything changed.

Wolf was exploring some ruins when suddenly he fell into a trap. A group of skilled assassin ambushed him. However, given the experience as a general the boy had and his power he could keep up with these assassins. Ragnarok started to release his darkness and after a few minutes the assassins were no match for him. He easily defeated and killed all of those attackers. However this wasn't the main event. The one that came with those assassins was Kyle himself. The only remaining general and son of darkness that hasn't betrayed his kingdom. Kyle was trying to understand why Skorpion the Ragnarok turned against the kingdom so he put a few questions to the boy. After the small chat, Ragnarok's and Kyle's powers started to clash. Both of them were masters of darkness manipulation and they were matched. The fight had a few collateral damage but nothing too much. The fight was continuing and neither of them showed any kind of weakness until Ragnarok's combat experience and willpower overpowered Kyle. The fight was now in the boy's advantage and the middle brother was losing. Just when Wolf was about to finish the fight and defeat his opponent, Kyle found out something rather interesting. He found out Ragnarok's weakness. Because of that, the older brother exploited this weakness and easily defeated Ragnarok. But this wasn't enough...the fight ended with Kyle piercing Ragnarok's chest with the whole hand and killing him. Wolf fell on the ground dead and staying in a pool of blood. His brother left without doing anything more and everyone heard about the boy's death. However....Skorpion knew....that this was not the end. He foresaw that Ragnarok would rise again to finish his duty...

Conqueror of Hell

The Darkness youngest son Ragnarok was killed by his older brother Kyle. However after he died his should didn't go to the soul society. Because all the sins he committed before betraying the empire and even after, his merciless attitude and thousands of people killed his soul was taken to the depths of Hell. He wasn't turned into a sinner...at least not yet. He was still a soul with all his powers, but if it was to be killed just once in there he would definitely become a Sinner and eternal torment was waiting for him. So the options that Wolf had where either die, become a sinner and face the eternal wrath of the damned or fight to survive this hell and escape from it. It was hard for him to survive and escape from that place but not impossible.

As soon as he arrived to hell already a few sinners were welcoming him. The boy used his powers..his darkness to fight them. The sinners were pretty low leveled so he handled them all. However after killing the small group of sinners some more come and Ragnarok had to take care of them. even after killing the second wave, a third wave was coming. Those "demons" as Wolf was calling them were coming one after another without any end. It was just like a zombie apocalypse. After you kill a few you wake up with the entire horde coming for you. So the boy needed to think of something. He decided to run for now, but everywhere he went, sinners were there. The only option for the boy was to fight this endless "horde of demons". So it started to pass the time...the boy was fighting and endless battle for 5 years. By the time the boy had 17 years he was already sweeping the hell from those demons without too much effort. All those "years of training" were pretty good.

Now that Ragnarok was much stronger that the time he was sent to hell it was the time to take on the king of this inferno. This is what the boy thought. So Wolf spent 3 days in searching for the leader of all this fighting the top sinners in this time. After the time passed he finally met with the leader of hell. The demon looked somehow humanoid, having his skin red, big fangs that were covering the lower half of the face and giving him the look of a very big mouth. Aside from his scary face he had also two red horns that were starting trough the sides then they were bent upward. The sinner claimed to name "Satan". He was pretty arrogant and full of himself.

So after the meeting Ragnarok thought that by killing the leader he would escape from hell so he tried his luck. The fight between Satan and Ragnarok began. Both of them were somehow matched, wolf using darkness and the sinner countering with fire manipulation. Countless demons were killed as collateral victims and even the environmental damage was rising very fast. Those two fight was devastating for the surrounding place. After some time both of them had a few minor injuries but the sinner had slightly more. This was the time when the demon king became angry after the boy taunted him and Satan released his full power. The sinner became three times bigger like a giant and he was made from highly compressed fire..solid fire and glowing yellow but not quite lava..something similar to the sun. Satan was able to release massive and powerful waves of fire It wasn't hard for him to overpower Ragnarok. The dark energy wasn't able to handle to compressed and powerful fire waves so Wolf got many burn injuries.

As the fight continued and the boy was taking heavy damage...the time for the the tide of battle to change has come. Ragnarok decided to enter in his final stage. As he did this..the boy released massive amounts of darkness that were released continuously. With all this power the boy finally turned the tide of battle and he was the one overpowering Satan. Despite the circumstances, the sinner leader was holding off quite well. As the final strike came both of them clashed with full force creating a massive explosion that heavily damaged the place around them. In the conclusion of the fight Ragnarok defeated Satan who reverted back to his normal form. As the "demon" begged for his life, Wolf used his final stage darkness to completely eradicate the body of the sinner by releasing a big wave of darkness.

After this encounter, he defeated everyone in this inferno and earned the tile "Conqueror of Hell". After this great battle, Ragnarok used all his remaining power in order to break free from this place and in the end he succeeded. He appeared back in the world of the living trough a rift created by his darkness. As he arrived back in his world, the boy didn't go search for his brothers. He stealthily traveled the world for a half of year, gathering information about how is the world's current state, search for different artifacts and exploring. He thought that it is not the time for his full return yet so he waited for the right moment...

The Fall of the Dark Lord

There was a place in the middle of nowhere somewhere on a high mountain that at his turn was surrounded by other mountains. A lone traveler was walking trough the hard path there, he was wearing a black cloak so his identity was hidden. The mysterious man was climbing up a mountain , it was a harsh storm there at that time but the person didn't give up. He reached somekind king of sanctuary, a place surrounded by mountain tops. The mountain was a bit strange because his top was split in more thus giving a form of a crown. Inside the crown was rock ground straight and in the middle of it it was some kind of temple. The man reveals himself by taking off his hood....he was Ragnarok who escaped from hell. This place was the boy's favorite place and finding a temple here was quite unexpected for him.

The temple was made from stone with stunning details, sustaining pillars two stone guards on each side of a great stone gate. Inside Wolf found runic inscriptions saying a history of a great person, but some places were empty like the story was incomplete. By reading a bit on the walls he found out that this temple was made for him as a resting place...Ragnarok's funeral was here and possessions and history were all here like a pharaon's tomb.At the entrance on the central chamber there was a statue of himself with his name a a few words inscribed on the stone below his statue. Also on a part and another of the statues were two doors that both led to the central chamber. Once the boy entered he found himself into a large round room with different stone carvings on the wall and on the other side of the place was put a big and gothic like throne showing that Ragnarok was a royal member.

After Wolf explored the ruins he left that place and continued his journey...on the other side of world war between the dark empire and the resistance was still continued but is was a full scale war now because all the resistance united under one flag...forming an empire itself. At the top of this empire were two persons...The leader of the resistance, the one that formed it....a powerful shinigami and the other one being the oldest brother of Ragnarok...Skorpion. Under their command the new empire was able to withstand and fight at a matched force with the dark empire of the Dark Lord. The war between them was still in the middle of the fight...no one had a great advantage over the other one and the end of this long fight couldn't be predicted...until one day...

A battle between the two major forces occurred but this time both of them had powerful leaders. The resistance was led by Skorpion while the dark empire's army was led by Kyle, the middle brother. The fight started, both of them were holding really well, neither of them showed any weakness. Kyle sen dark matter attacks and demons while Skorpion was slashing them with his dark energy swings. While those two were fighting the armies clashed at each other and were massacred as collateral victims from the fight of the prime leaders. As the fight continued Skorpion and Kyle got just a few minor wounds from the battle when the Second son of Mogorth(Kyle) summoned a great number of demons from his dark matter. The sky was dark and suddenly dark meteorites started falling from the "high heavens". Those meteorites made from pure darkness started to decimate the evil empire's forces and a big ray of darkness clashed to the ground between the two brothers. From the massive explosion that occurred a figure could be seen rising from all this dark. It slowly walk towards Kyle as he reveals himself. It was their former-dead brother Ragnarok with a somehow changed wardrobe. As the boy finally showed the results of his training in hell he forced Kyle to retreat with his forces back to their realm.

The endless war continued, however the tide of battle was turned the moment Wolf made his appereance.With his cult and legions from the resistance empire he raged havoc upon the dark lands of Mogorth and the battle was approaching to an end. As the three great leaders stood with thousands of men defying evil itself. However, Kyle was no fool, his manipulations plans and spies in the resistance he managed to hold with the merciless attacks from his brothers. The time finally came when all of the great leaders would stand on the same battlefield and with the final battle the destiny of the lands would be decided.

The leader of the rebellion, Skorpion and Ragnarok stood united and gathered all their forces to fight the main horde of Kyle and his sinner general.The ultimate battle was at hand, the sky was covered with black clouds and fire raging as thunder trough the heavens. The forces clashed into a titanic battle. Both Skorpion and Wolf were holding pretty well decimating all the troops he found as the dark army of humans and sinner was clashing with the free resistance forces of humans and shinigami.Soon the opponents were decided....while the leader of the resistance was rallying his mend and leading them to victory against the horde, Skorpion took on the sinner general who was pretty powerful and his little brother Ragnarok went for Kyle. Both of them matched, reading the movements one another's and leaving massive scars on the ground from their clash of powers.

They finally got serious so Ragnarok and Kyle released their full power, the sinner general too but Skorpion was holding him off with his shikai...even if the dark swordsman was in disadvantage. As the final clash between brothers was taking place both Kyle and Ragnarok were injuring the other fighting like two demons. In the end, Kyle was outsmarted by Wolf and he got devoured by Ragnarok's darkness. Skorpion ended his fight by releasing his bankai and killing the general in just one powerful hit. As the battle was almost won, Kyle had one last trick in his sleeve, he was a problem even in death. He managed to weaken the seal from their father, the monstrous sinner lord Mogorth, who's power was leaking trough the seal bringing powerful demons.

The brothers did what they could to eliminate the demons and when a giant dark mater hand got out from the sky as a manifestation of the sinner lord, Ragnarok and Skorpion combined their attack to reduce that hand to nothing. After this they we charging trough the seal so that they can enter in the dimension their father was captive. If they don't do anything Mogorth would surely break the seal and set himself free so the brothers entered his realm to defeat him and so the seal won't be threatened with destruction. The Sinner lord had all the three powers of his sons and this gave a hard time for those two kids. As they were on the verge of death the made one last combined attack using all their power and managed to defeat their father. However the injuries were great and the explosion massive so both of them disappeared after this even without any trace.

Legacy Reborn

11000 years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. The world changed and evolved in a way unexpected at that time. The apocalyptic triangle(The three brothers) disappeared without a trace and the dark energy dissipated into the world and even to other worlds. The boy, Ragnarok was caught in a time freezing seal for all these years. The realm of darkness, home of hollows, Hueco Mundo there was Ashido the hollow slayer. The red haired man was fighting a group of hollows and by slaying them they decompose and turned into dark energy. Suddenly a high concentration of reiatsu could be felt. An implosion of darkness occurred from nothing releasing waves of darkness in all direction. After the explosion a figure appeared...it was the last son of Mogorth...Ragnarok. The boy stayed with Ashido for three days while he got the information about how the world has changed. The boy had no powers in him...he lost them all so eh thought about a way to get them back. Ashido suggested him to become a shinigami and maybe his powers will return. So they talked until a group of shinigami appeared from a garganta. This group took Wolf back to Seiretei where the boy agreed to become a shinigami.

As a shinigami, Ragnarok's powers started to come back little by little. He was trough the best students on the academy and he finally became a legitimate shinigami. However when the boy gained shikai, his power was somehow different...he received a fire zanpankuto instead of a darkness one of what he expected. Trough his great power and skills he became the lieutenant of the 1st division serving directly under captain commander. His service was exemplary fighting in both human world and Seiretei with hollows,bounto and more.His rivality with the bount named Jeff Shunki was well known by those who met them...like the human Jun Tomoshibi or Rui Herutsu...the arrancar which Ragnarok teamed up with Jeff to battle.

One day he found his older brother Kyle who also survived and fought him after, Kyle kidnapped a somehow familiar girl to his younger brother. The chase was in human world but the fight occurred in Hueco Mundo where Ragnarok got his bankai. The fight finished with a tie and Kyle took his leave. The small amount of power that the boy possessed made him think that he needed a serious training so he trained hard and became much stronger attaining his final bankai form. Due to unknown reasons at taht time his captain..Captain commander Selkie dissapeared and no one else being able to take his place, Ragnarok was chosen.

He became the new captain commander being the strongest in the gotei 13 at that moment due to his harsh and long training. However he didn't remained the captain commander for a long time. He took take of business and the Gotei and he did a pretty good job considering the weakening state they were in. However business lured him into hueco mundo where he dissapeared without a trace for three entire years.

Now after all this time, the boy is ready to rise from the shadows again and put an end to the story from 11000 years ago...

Side Notes:

• I took the accepted aplication from rise of the revolution which was approved by Rase
  • Did some minor changes to the looks and the history
  • Added hollow mask and Full Vizard Form
  • I aim to make him the Dream Vizard(org leader) for the moment...
  • Got lazy at the mask's description(maybe I'll do it later)
  • Link to my char approved by Rase: Ragnarok
  • I used a rp sample from another site and provided link at the end as proof(doing this so you can see how much I've improved)

RP Sample:

As Wolf was staring into his mug of ale he started thinking about his past. His mind carried him to the time when he was a little boy, having not more that 12 years. He and his brother were training together sparring one with the other. Back then they were on equal levels, each sparring ending in a draw. After the normal training session with his brother, Ragnarok was usually taking a special book, his father's journal to be more precisely and go in the heart of the woods on some high cliff which was really easy to get there to stay relax and read.

Up there he would be able to see the entire village until the shore...sometimes he stares at the ocean contemplating and meditating...sometimes he just read from the book his father left. From what the boy learned, his father named Mogorth was also a pirate. He was a really good one which could keep his ground to a shichibukai and even survive in the New World. He was also infamous and well known, however when he departed towards the New World again to find One Piece he suddenly vanished. Nothing on the news, no letters no sign of life at all.

As he stood on the cliff a mysterious girl arrived behind the boy. The sun was shining behind her so her looks were shady, the silhouette being visible, her long golden hair, her perfect ad innocent smile. The sun light was surrounding the head of the girl forming a halo like she was a goddess. Ragnarok remembers the words she said clear as the water "You know...in the short time your father stayed here, this was his favorite place to hide from everything and everyone. Just like you he stood there and stared at the ocean like it was a living thing. His father, your grandfather was the same...a pirate which brought hell upon the seas if I remember well. Enjoy every moment you have on this island because one day you will leave and go on your family's tracks and you might not be able to return here again."

The boy heard what the woman had to say and with a clear mind and voice he answered staring at the ocean "I know..." Suddenly the boy comes back to his senses when he hears someone's steps...it sounded like he or she was approaching him.  When he turned his head he observed that it was the girl from before which had followed him until here. "Tsch...you're persistent." said the boy before the girl reached him. The boy listened to all the green cloaked girl had to say. She started to answer unasked questions and this seemed a bit strange to the boy which is the reason why the other man, the one with the big sword revolted. The boy heard what the customer had to say and also he decided to give his pursuer a chance and test her by replying with his neutral voice "First of all, you are an odd person. Secondly, why Mimi?*looking to his side* As for the name...you can call me Wolf. I am just a nameless pirate not some big shot rookie so let me ask you something *looking Reimii into her eyes revealing both of his killer-like eyes in the shadow covering his face*: Why did you bother so much for someone like me?"

Ragnarok was really curious to see the reason the archer girl followed him and also how she would respond to this. As he was waiting for an answer another customer was heading towards the boy...it was the man from before which took his last chicken leg. The man seemed like he wanted to keep the deal and still give Ragnarok the lamb meat as the bearded man put the food he had on the bar table. Wolf heard as the person with the lamb meat talked about the meaning of the coin Wolf gave him. The boy made a slight smile on his face and then he answered "Well...I don't have to answer that because it is a question that you can find the answer yourself. Just think about it...look at the coin closely...learn to see beyond appearance, to see their symbolic meaning...Why did I gave you that coin?...and also...How did we met up again like this. You should have figured out that already...you just have to connect the dots."

For many what Ragnarok said may seem like total nonsense but for the right persons it could be more than enough to make them realize what is going on. Again the boy made a subtle reference to the strings of fate which brings people together. Everything has a meaning and this is the one which Ragnarok said although it may be interpreted differently by the others...The coin symbolizes wealth, treasure which is one of the main goals of a pirate.

By giving him the coin he made like an invitation to come to his crew(if he passes the trials). Also the faces of the coin: the one which is inscribed fate means the way which they are meeting...the fate was the one which planned all these and brought them together. The other face with the wolf make reference to a real wolf which stays in the shadows and the bushes stalking it's prey and at the right time he reveals itself to catch the prey, as Ragnarok does with his cloak. The speech before was just something to push his sight beyond the normal barriers...to make the man see trough Wolf's eyes and understand a few parts of the message he sent if not all.

Again he would track the bearded man's actions to see how he would respond like he does with Reimii. After these he turn back to the table, sniff twice from his mug of ale, takes too sips which empties the mug and talks to the other man remaining outside this which was standing alone and was taking a heavy dose of alcohol "Now I have something to say about your drinking passion. I would recommend you to drink too much alcohol from here. The reason is because it isn't just alcohol." The boy noticed that there was something off with those drinks...free drinks...strange smell and taste and because of his knowledge of poisons as an assassin he came to the conclusion there was something more in the drinks tough he wasn't sure what it is.

After a short pause the boy continues to speak "There is something more in these drinks...poison or drugs i don't know which and what effect they have but the thing that is one of them is certain.*turns his attention on the owner* Now tell me...barkeeper...what did you put in our drinks?" "Eh? You noticed it?" said the anonymous man. The boy continued with a threatening look on his face "I don't know your plan but remember one thing...if this thing kills me I will haunt you all your life and...believe me...after three days you will wish to die, but I won't let you."

After finishing his sentence, Ragnarok started to experience blurring vision and sleepiness. He thought that in the better case they will just fall asleep and wake up later. Upon Wolf's assumption the red haired guy would fall first because of the heavy dose he drank...much more than the others...he thought as well that because of his stamina he would fall the last but he's not a seer to see the future. In the end his vision will become black and fall on the floor unconscious...

...Inside the dream...

Ragnarok wakes up to see himself in a big and dark cave in which there were two wolves in front of him on the sides left and right and with one huge chained wolf in the middle. "You are finally here my son. It's time for you to prepare for the upcoming battle. We will crumble the foundations of Asgard and take my revenge on them." The boy was having an amnesia not knowing anything but of what he was in this realm...a big wolf with dark red fur, yellow claws and fangs(having his canines extra long like a saber tooth), yellow towards orange glowing eyes and a pentagram pointed upwards of the same color.

He was just a wolf in Fenrir's army, however a special breed...a hellhound. The wolf started to walk leaving the cave finding himself on a  mountain chain pretty high in altitude. outside the cave was like the wolves lair, a camp full of Fenrir's sons. A group of seven wolves surround Ragnarok growling "Well, well. If isn't Fenrir's favorite son. You are weak and don't deserve a place amongst us." The angry wolves took their fighting stance and prepared of fight...the hellhound did the same as he prepared to defend himself. A wolf came from behind but the hound dodged it by jumping to the right side but from the front-right side there was coming another one. This time he leaped at his target, bit it from the neck and knocked him to the ground. After this he charged at the first warg that attacked with a descending par attack which slammed the head to the ground.

The third and fourth wolves which were attacking from opposite sides(left and right) Ragnarok just leaped back and then back forth biting a wolf's back, moving him trough air and using the caught wolf as a weapon to hit and knock out the other wolf. Then with a swing of his head, the hellhound threw the captured wolf also. The fifth one was charging, doing a frontal attack and the hound decided to do the same. When they reached melee range, Ragnarok leaned down and then doing a head strike pushing the wolf on his back a few meters and then proceeds by biting his belly inflicting great damage.

The remaining two wolves decided to do an all out attack to bring down Ragnarok, but the hound then made his pentagram glow and a wave of blazing fire was released in all directions right when the wolves were nearly into melee range. This ended in the remaining wolves getting burned. One of the spectators (another wolf) interfered and said "Enough. If you want to prove yourself then you better do something to help the pack not beat our brethren. Why don't you join a hunting group to bring some food back?

Hearing this, the hellhound decided to join the hunt so he went with a few members of the pack in the wilderness to search for prey. As they were sneaking trough the bushes for something near three hours they reached a glade in the forest. In there they spotted a big ancient elephant, a mammoth, and a really big one which would be quite a meal for many. Ragnarok made signs for the other wolves to surround the mammoth while he goes on it's trails and chases it towards the ambush set by the others.

Everything went according to plan and the mammoth went to the designated place. There from the rocks, trees and bushes wolves charged towards the elephant trying to climb on him and bite him. Before you knew the wolves were all over the mammoth and because of the wounds on the legs which were inflicted by Ragnarok when he charged and did fast slashes with his paws, the animal had fell. Now everything was ready and the hunting group prepared to take the prey back to their lair when something unsuspected happened.

A majestic creature appeared on the sky...It was but a shadow which was rapidly approaching. It crashed on the ground creating a shockwave which pushed most of the wolves away. After the smoke cleared, Ragnarok could take a better look at this creature...it was a dragon. The beast roared as he spit fire, burning the trees and bushes in the way of his breath. A reckless warg decided to take on the dragon ad because of that he failed. The dragon didn't even break a sweat when he just ate the wolf in one bite.The hellhound directed those who were still standing from the hunting group to attack it's leg and stay away from the head to provide a distraction. The pentagram on the forehead again started to glow as the hound was concentrating his power.

Once the preparations were ready he told his team to step back as his front was covered in flames revealing only the head. Ragnarok charged towards the dragon as e breathe fire, the hellhound dodging it and doing a fast four combo slash, one on each leg which made pretty deep cuts. Then being behind the dragon he used his left blazing paw to launch a horizontal slash on the right side of the body with the paw making another cut and harming the dragon. After finishing this, the special warg released from his mouth a wave of fire like the dragon damaging his target's head. As for the grand finale, he climbed on the dragon and started to swing his paws on the dragon's neck near the head, then using two blazing paws to penetrate the strong scale and kill the dragon.

Many of the wolves from the group were injured and a few of them even dead. However the hit the jackpot this time...a dragon a a mammoth was something rare to get. It was pretty hard to carry all this back to the mountains but they managed it somehow. As soon as they got back the wounded went to rest and no other wolf had ever rised against Ragnarok again. They all acknowledged the hellhound as the male Beta Wolf being the strongest after the Alpha Wolf which was Fenrir himself.

The Beta Wolf returned to the cave staging in front of the Wolf god once again. "So..you've returned. I heard that you brought down a dragon by yourself. You don't need to confirm this...I already saw it in your eyes. Now my son...you should be the first to eat from that dragon...to devour him and he will give you great power. After that go and bring destruction in my name upon Asgard...you shall be their DoomBringer!

After hearing this the newly named Doombringer went and took the first bites from the dragon starting to devour him. After the hound, the other wolves came to eat as well. The dragon was gone in no time and Ragnarok could feel the power surge in him. "It is time for us to destroy the very foundations of this world" said the hellhound. The army of the wolves and snakes and other beasts was mobilized in no time.

As everything was prepared the next day the Army of Doom marched towards Asgard. They launched a frontal assault taking on the gods, the Aesir and everyone which wasn't on their side. Ragnarok has begun! In three hours almost the entire Valhalla was a battleground covered in chaos. On this battleground the DoomBringer is walking on the ashes of the fallen enemies going deeper and deeper intro the realm of gods in order to reach it's hearth and destroy it along with the Gods Ruler...

The link to the post
Themes:

Last edited by Ragnarok on Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Returns...   Ragnarok Returns... EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:16 pm

Max Age on this site is 4000.

max sex on this site is... wait nevermind

Wolf Howl: needs a more precise damage, like a cero or gran rey worth of damage, and a cooldown.

Fire Vortex: Needs more precise damage, like above, and a cooldown.

Fire Shunpo: Needs a use per post limit.

Bankai Final Stage: I dont see a reason for you to have two bankai's. so you'll need to remove one.

Full hollow form power needs more description..

Blackfire Cero: Needs a precise damage ammount and a cooldown.

Your history contain's references to Hinrictens which we dont have here, and some other things. You may want to consider rewriting most of your history, to fit with Era X. You will need to do some editing either way.

Thats everything from me for now.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Returns...   Ragnarok Returns... EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:45 pm

I'll sift through it more thoroughly later, but something else bothered me in Full Vizard form.

You don't list any of the actual hollow abilities that you do have. You need to be more specific there of what ones you have. Like Raiden has below average high speed regeneration and cero for his two actual hollow abilities.

Agreed with zenke on everything else, from what little I skimmed. A last resort move can only be in your "final" stage of power. Which is Full Vizard Form in your case. Whether the type of it is a boost based one like Jun's or a ginormous explosion. Just know that it can only be used once and that fatigue state a bare minimum afterwards.

-edit by the sleepy Rena-chan- Make sure Rag here doesn't overdo it again with RP. The last thing I remember him doing is forcing an event on me and selkie and then stealing a Vasto Lorde kill from Rena who was at least three times stronger than him at the time. I'm all for random character bg events but He kinda can't one hit a VL since they are generally 1-3+ tier. Also on an app note he may wanna "Spoiler" his themes.. just saves alot of scrolling..

Edit 2: I also need one more weakness. Going straight to full vizard form and berserking isn't a weakness. Even those that have harmonized with their inner hollows go berserk when they go full vizard form. At most, instinct may dictate who is friend and who is foe depending on their personalities on them. Also note that until you reach 1-3 and/or 500 posts (and that's only for two posts), you won't have access to full vizard form, willingly or no. I would prefer durability or stamina or spiritual pressure as a weakness...but overall the choice is yours...just make it a decent weakness. Keep in mind that average can be bad, depending on the type of fighter that he is.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Returns...   Ragnarok Returns... EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 am

Understood and done the editing.

• About the 11k years issue...it is for rp purposes...i've explained that he was caught all this time into a time freezing seal so it might be ok I think.

• About the max sex thing...well i thought to make him Manly Man or Chuck Norris but then I realised it isn't a good idea.

• Described and limited the techniques(added damage+cooldown)

• The final bankai stage...well he doesn't have two bankai..he has one but with different stages like Byakuya or Yanmamoto. I've exmplained trough a tech I created taht the boy absorbs the wolf's flames to emerge their power and attaining the final stage. It is also a replacement for the hollow mask because he cannot use the normal vizard form and take it's bonnuses. I also made the first stage weaker so that it can evorve and raise it's power.This is what i thought when i created the concept.

• Changed the Hirichtens with Sinners.

• Put cero and regen as hollow abilites

• About the thing Rena said...Well ROTR was my first roleplaying forum so I was a total noob back then. I am sorry for the stupid things i did Rena, because I was unexperienced. I rp-ed on other forums and gained more edxperience so what happenend back then won't happen again(well the kill steals idk ^^ but if i'll do it, i'll do it with a proper tier.) Also listened to your advice and put the themes into a spoiler.

• Added durability as the last weakness as you suggested and put spiritual pressure as a stat strenght(given the fact that only skill strengths I've put in there)

• Changed the boosts from the average to str and spd based

This is pretty much all so if there are any other problems please tell me and I'll edit them.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Returns...   Ragnarok Returns... EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:53 am

Age, I'll let jun decide on that one.

The max sex thing was a joke. XD

Powers look good.

Alright I'll accept that for the bankai final stage, but the abilities are likely to need a nerfing, or it'll need a post limit. Jun do your thing here.

Good good.

Proceeding to check things jun asked for.

Still says you have no hollow powers.

I'll be watching you. Twisted Evil Not really.

Verified.

Verified also. For your full hollow form, the max boost any stat can have is times 4. Same with any final forms, like Toukai, hyper mode, Ress segunda and so on. Just incase your wondering.

Jun takes over from here. I'll drop my approval on this. Tier 2-1.

Back to top Go down
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Returns...   Ragnarok Returns... EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:16 pm

I know...I was sarcastic...but when I am sarcastic I seem serious so I understand you.

The hollow powers are only in the full vizard form because he is unable to enter the normal vizard form and if he tries he skips to the full one imediately.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Returns...   Ragnarok Returns... EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 9:12 pm

True Age: 11 000-from sealing(actually 19) No matter which one I choose, you're outside the bounds. Minimum True Age for a spiritual being is 50, while maximum is 4000. I'm enforcing that. Either clarify and change or put unknown. I think unknown would be more appropriate.

Fire Emerge
The boy touches the fire wolf on his head and absorbs his flames trough his body. The wolf would dissapear but their power would be combined and enter into the Bankai final stage.

You have to rework this and Bankai final form no matter what. Either the first one is what you have until bankai is mastered, if you go by the post rules, or you get the final form upon mastery or reaching 1-5. They're mutually exclusive as this is an excellent example of a boost based last resort move. Which cannot be used at the bankai level. The Bankai Final Form is essentially a Toukai/Res. Segunda/Hyper Mode equivalent...something you already have. Byakuya's and Yamamoto's aren't different stages. Those are abilities. You chose to not have a hollow mask, which is a temporary boost for most vizards anyway (only those harmonized with their inner hollows don't have a limit on how long they can keep it on), so that argument doesn't apply as they're two separate things entirely. This is more permanent throughout the rest of the thread. The first form isn't inherently weaker at all. Yeah, the boosts aren't as large as typical bankai, but there are several characters that are like that as well, and they still hold their own against similarly tiered opponents at the same level of power. The concept is interesting, but doesn't work very well with our format. There are several ways to make this better, I'll leave that up to you.

Boosts on full vizard: Specifics. x4 is the max on that one.

Blackfire cero: 3 post cd, as it is equal to a Gran Rey in damage.

beside the burning of the body there would be also the burning of the reiatsu.

That concerns me greatly. Mostly because you have range with it. To me, that says "Degeneration Factor, except at range!" and thus you can penetrate anything and everything with no limits at all. Degeneration factor is at least close range. Also, it tells me it's something similar to draining, except it burns away the victim's reiatsu, leaving them with less. You need to clarify that or just get rid of it completely.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Returns...   Ragnarok Returns... EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Done the editing...mostly I striked it to use them later when Ragnarok raises in tier. Also I will explain then the thing with the burning of reiatsu. When I will unstrike the full vizard form. Sorry it took me so much...RL affairs.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Returns...   Ragnarok Returns... EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:22 pm

That's fine. RL can be annoying like that. When the time comes, we can discuss it more and hopefully find some solutions that'll work for ya. I don't do strike throughs. Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Returns...   Ragnarok Returns... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Returns...
Page 1 of 1