Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Insufficiency. (tier up.) I_vote_lcapInsufficiency. (tier up.) I_voting_barInsufficiency. (tier up.) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Insufficiency. (tier up.) I_vote_lcapInsufficiency. (tier up.) I_voting_barInsufficiency. (tier up.) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Insufficiency. (tier up.) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Insufficiency. (tier up.) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Insufficiency. (tier up.) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Insufficiency. (tier up.) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Insufficiency. (tier up.) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Insufficiency. (tier up.) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Insufficiency. (tier up.) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Insufficiency. (tier up.) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Insufficiency. (tier up.) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Insufficiency. (tier up.) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Insufficiency. (tier up.) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Insufficiency. (tier up.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Insufficiency. (tier up.) Empty
PostSubject: Insufficiency. (tier up.)   Insufficiency. (tier up.) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:22 pm

Gaige lay on her back, left arm completely destroyed. Parts of her power suit scattered into broken, sparking pieces across the ground. She was bleeding badly from a wound in her side, blood pooling and mixing with dirt. For the second time in her life she felt completely powerless. Though she wasn't bound, somehow that irrational fear was building up. Her mother stood over her, a twisted smirk on her face. "Silly child, you can't kill a goddess." She said. Then she was gone, leaving Gaige to bleed out in, alone.

Gaige snapped awake and was suddenly very aware of her throbbing headache, and the deep sickening feeling in her stomach. She put her hands over her head and waited for the sickness to pass, wondering if it was just coincidence that it had flared up during that dream. It had been happening more and more lately, as if the confrontation with her mother had sparked something in the disease that ailed her and sped up its attempts to destroy her body.

Gaige rolled from the bed on wobbly legs and grabbed a packet of tablets from the counter. She took one with a glass of water, and let her fathers amazing temporary cure do its work. Sitting down she looked at her side. Bandages wrapped her ribs, where she'd been stabbed. The blade had punctured her lung, though that had been dealt with. Despite some stinging, it felt like she was starting to recover.

Gaige stood up and started to dress. If she was right, she didn't have many more years left on earth. Despite her fathers wishes she wasn't spending another day in this room hanging around waiting. Grabbing her weapon belts she headed for the door.

An hour later she was standing in the back arse of know where in and abandoned facility of some kind. it was mostly ruined, but made a perfect place to set up a training course and shooting range. Gaige found the hatch to the control room she'd made, and set up the course. she left off the gravity controls, not wanting to strain herself too much. Then she set to work, but somewhere in the back of her mind doubt nagged at her. It told her that no matter how hard she tried here, it wouldn't matter.

Last edited by Zenke on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Insufficiency. (tier up.)   Insufficiency. (tier up.) EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:42 pm

A six foot tall creature tackled into the door, knocking it down. Well over 200 pounds of muscle, it had the snout of a wolf. A very humanoid wolf. All black with yellow, glowing eyes, it eyed the person making so much racket. It lunged at her, trying to get to her jugular. Should that fail, it aim a backhand to her followed by a small, CD sized bone shard moving at bala speed. It wanted to sleep...and it couldn't do that with her practicing so close!

(OOC: If I remember right, Nick was 1-5 before I retired him.)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Insufficiency. (tier up.)   Insufficiency. (tier up.) EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:42 am

the door to training area was smashed down, and Gaige spun around. A bigass dog looking thing burst in. Is that a fucking werewolf? Gaige ducked under the thing as it lunged for her. Gaige rolled aside and back onto her feet as it swung a paw around at her. Gaige barely blocked it in time with her arm. The blow sent her into a wall which she hit hard enough to get a bruise along her side.

Gaige pulled out a portable shield pod and tossed it on the floor, a bubble shield extending from it as the bone shard was fired. The bone shard was bounced off the shield and fell onto the ground. Thankfully, it stopped the wolf from entering, giving her a moment to catch her breath. "Wow, you really blind sided me there." She said as her left arm flashed past her hip and a shotgun appeared. She caught it. "Needn't count on that happening again, fluffy."

Despite her confidence her head was spinning. She could tell by looking at the wolf she didn't stand a change in a drawn out fight. She needed to keep it at range and escape as soon as possible. With her Overdrive suit damaged it wouldn't be of any help, but at least her father had the foresight to replace her left arm with the usual model.

Gaige took a sudden dash for the door and escaped into the outside, spinning around to face the wolf she fired off a pair of blasts from her shot gun. At a range of about ten feet they'd do about half a cero worth of damage. Then Gaige engaged her Stp and jumped up to land on a partially collapsed room. Holding the shotgun in her robotic arm she drew her pistol and fired off six shots of electricity, each a strong as a bala.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Insufficiency. (tier up.)   Insufficiency. (tier up.) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:41 pm

The beast snarled at the device. Even punched it a few times with no luck. It jumped back...waiting. When it went down, she made a run for it. The wolf sounded like it laughed a little and gave chase after a short howl. Only to get hit twice by the shotgun. He backed off, not following her into the hole. Instead, it estimated to about where she was...and fired eight, six foot long spikes through the floor.

It reabsorbed the spikes, using his claws to climb the sides no problem. It stayed a floor below, looking for a different way up. After finding a set of stairs, it started sniffing around...trying to track her...slowly walking...slowly stalking its prey...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Insufficiency. (tier up.)   Insufficiency. (tier up.) EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:04 am

The wolf backed off, not enjoying her shotgun blasts to much. So she never fired her pistol. She moved carefully through the upper floor, trying not to make to much noise. Unfortunately, werewolves have good hearing and smell. She should have ran. Out of nowhere, spikes burst through the floor. most missed, but as she backstepped one of the bonespikes went into the back of her leg shreading cloth and flesh. blood ran down onto the floor as she cried out.

Gaige gently pulled her leg off the spike and limped away. She climbed a stairs to the disheveled top floor that had been mostly destroyed. She listened for movement below. Thanks to technology she shared the wolf's good hearing, though her's was better, in a way. Gaige placed a breach charge on the floor, and stepped back. She took out a sound emitter. When she estimated the wolf was on the floor below, she blew the charge. Then she tossed in the emitter and that started to play a high pitched screeching noise.

Before it could do her any harm her ears blocked themselves off from the sound. Then she turned and ran/limped as fast as she could, and jumped off the building. She used her stp to slow her descent, landed and headed towards another ruin of a building to hide in. She couldn't relax though, she left a trail of blood for the wolf to follow and couldn't do anything about it. She'd just have to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Insufficiency. (tier up.)   Insufficiency. (tier up.) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:33 pm

The smell of blood excited the beast. It continued to listen to the heart beat. It stayed one floor below...wondering what she would do. He wondered what she was doing just above him...and soon found out with an explosion and falling debris on him. Just as he jumped up and through the hole, a noise penetrated the air. It sent him sprawling on the floor, clutching his ears. It found the device, and fired a bone shard at it, destroying it.

It wasn't furious. He calmly walked, following the trail of blood. It transformed into a naked, five foot one teenager with light, purple-grey hair and glowing yellow eyes. It followed slowly...staying a good distance from the entrance of whatever part she was at.

"You gonna stay quiet now? I did not appreciate my sleep being interrupted. Or do you want to continue this? I'm not good for sparring matches...I love blood far too much..." The boy waited for the answer...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Insufficiency. (tier up.)   Insufficiency. (tier up.) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:48 pm

Gaige heard the wolf approach, then speak. He'd transformed back apparently. She glanced out. "You started it, wolf boy. All you had to do was ask me to go somewhere else, I might have said yes." Gaige scanned the wolf boy with her eyes, looking up any relative information on his kind. She wasn't really interested in natural beings, but meeting a werewolf in the flesh was still pretty interesting. She'd prefere a living machine from space any day, but this was still interesting.

"Well, you've stopped trying to kill me, so now I'm interested. where did you come from, wolf? Last time I was here the place was as empty as i expected it to be today." Given she'd been here over a year ago, she wasn't surprised something had moved in. Still it didn't seem like the place a werewolf would hang out unless it was hiding on purpose. Given that he'd tried to kill her already, he probably didn't get on well with people.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Insufficiency. (tier up.)   Insufficiency. (tier up.) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:03 am

The being let out a cruel laugh. "It isn't my style to ask politely first...look around, lady...and guess where I came from..." Bone snapped and crunched as he transformed back into the monster that he was. He gave out a howl and zigzagged towards her.

Only to jump back abruptly when he got within striking distance, firing off fangs from his chest. Then he came after her in earnest, froming a massive bone drill covering his right arm. Hopefully, it will puncture her shield and then tear her to pieces. Then he'll have a ready made breakfast in the morning. At least, that was the hope.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Insufficiency. (tier up.)   Insufficiency. (tier up.) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:35 am

Giage rolled out as the wolf charged, the barbs hitting the wall behind her. She went to one knee, raised her palm and fired her reiatsu cannon in the palm of her hand. Well, she wanted to, but all that came out were a few sparks. Gaige Squeeked as the werewolf lunged at her with his drill arm. Regardless of the superior strength in her metal arm she didn't want to arm wrestle a werewolf, so she rolled forward passing it and slashing at its ankle with her arm blade.

She followed through with the roll until she was standing, then launched herself off the ground with her stp, and spun around pulling out her rifle oblivion driver. Gaige aimed for the creatures chest hoping to do enough damage with as few shots as possible to slow it down and maybe deter the wolf from chasing her. She was gliding back as she fired, the recoil pushing her farther as she fired each shot. She fired five times and modified her aim after each shot to account for the wolf's movement. Then she dropped from the air onto a ruined second floor and remembered her leg.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Insufficiency. (tier up.)   Insufficiency. (tier up.) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 2:28 am

She dodged his strikes, and cut his right ankle. It was starting to heal whenever he pulverized the wall. The wolf chuckled darkly when just before she dodged it she tried to fire something from the looks of it...and failed horribly. The large black beast turned around, drill still in hand, but cracked heavily.

She now had a rifle in her hands. After the first shot pierced his chest, Nick thought he should probably defend himself from it...and created a bone armor around it. Though after the fourth shot that hit the armor, the thing cracked and broke. As did the drill.

The creature jumped after her, hoping to crush her. Even fired a bone spike after her. He was taking his time with her here...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Insufficiency. (tier up.)   Insufficiency. (tier up.) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:19 pm

Gaige landed on the second floor, her leg giving way and she ended up on one knee. The wolf jumped up after her. She pulled a breach charge from her pouch and placed it on the floor, then rolled away, blowing it as the wolf landed. the floor callapsed as the shape charge blasted into it, hopefully dropping the wolf down a floor. A bone spike winged her in the left shoulder, wedging in between metal and flesh. She ripped it out with her robotic arm, spraying blood from the end as it arced through the air, and threw it back if the wolf was still on the same floor. if not she dropped it at her feet. Eitherway, she ran.

She was starting to run out of steam. Fighting a full power werewolf when you were still recovering from a beating kinda left you at a disadvantage. She had her powersuit. the left half was badly damaged but she might have enough power to deter the wolf in it. Or spur it on, when he realised just how weak she was. Gaige didn't know what else to do, a rare moment for her. So she went for it. Leaping into the air she actived the micro storage in her arm, causing the powersuit to materialise onto her.

The the left arm armor, and parts of the armor covering her lower ribs were missing, leaving a pretty big opening in her already injured side. The powersuit did add some support to her leg, so standing wouldn't be so much of a pain. Gaige ran a quick system check. Her overshield was offline, along with the auto repair, but the right arm power sword was working, and so was the rail gun. Gaige dropped from the air onto grass, extending the powersword attached to the arm and activating the electrical field. She held her rifle in her left hand.

"Alright fluffy, I'll give you one chance to leave me alone. I'm not in the mood to play around anymore."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Insufficiency. (tier up.)   Insufficiency. (tier up.) EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:33 pm

The explosion hurt, and forced him down onto the floor below. His own bone spike was thrown at him, the wolf reabsorbing the spike as soon as it hit his body. It gave him most of his energy that he used to create it back, but seeing it wasn't all that large to begin with, the increase was neglible. It jumped back up and tracked her.

Just in time to see her transformation. That damn shield was active again...and she was now equiped with a new rifle and a sword. A type of bone armor started to cover his body...all of it. And he waited for the shield to drop...hoping she couldn't fire that rifle until after the shield dropped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insufficiency. (tier up.)   Insufficiency. (tier up.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Insufficiency. (tier up.)
Page 1 of 1