Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Event Character 3 (WIP) (sorry it's late) I_vote_lcapEvent Character 3 (WIP) (sorry it's late) I_voting_barEvent Character 3 (WIP) (sorry it's late) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Event Character 3 (WIP) (sorry it's late) I_vote_lcapEvent Character 3 (WIP) (sorry it's late) I_voting_barEvent Character 3 (WIP) (sorry it's late) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Event Character 3 (WIP) (sorry it's late) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Event Character 3 (WIP) (sorry it's late) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Event Character 3 (WIP) (sorry it's late) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Event Character 3 (WIP) (sorry it's late) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Event Character 3 (WIP) (sorry it's late) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Event Character 3 (WIP) (sorry it's late) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Event Character 3 (WIP) (sorry it's late) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Event Character 3 (WIP) (sorry it's late) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Event Character 3 (WIP) (sorry it's late) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Event Character 3 (WIP) (sorry it's late) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Event Character 3 (WIP) (sorry it's late) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Event Character 3 (WIP) (sorry it's late)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Event Character 3 (WIP) (sorry it's late) Empty
PostSubject: Event Character 3 (WIP) (sorry it's late)   Event Character 3 (WIP) (sorry it's late) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:36 am

Serion Template

Basic Information

Name: Krosis The Shifter

True Age: Unknown
Sex: Unknown

Personality: Little is known about the personality of Krosis, it might not have one at all. The only interaction that anyone has had with it is battle. With this regard it is known to be a ruthless killing machine, much like its kin. An interesting thing that has been noted is it appears to have some kind of sadistic programming inside it that seems to need to torture, as well as simply destroy.

Fears: None

Character Appearance

Height: Most common form's height is 8' 5"

Weight: Constantly weighs 500lbs

Physical Traits: In the form it usually assumes, Krosis is humanoid in shape. It has long lethal-looking limbs, and its skeletal body only adds to its fear-inducing appearance. The head of Krosis is partially sheathed in a layer of the metallic substance that it is made of, so that it looks almost hooded. Instead of eyes and nose the is only a curved visor-like device that constantly glows red.

Event Character 3 (WIP) (sorry it's late) Cylon_10
Clothing: Only a thin layer of human love.
Accessories: Only a thin layer of human blood.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Krosis usually adopts a strategy that plays to its strengths. It speeds around the battlefield trying to avoid damage while using its morphing abilities to inflict as much damage as possible as quickly as possible.

Strengths:

Speed - Krosis is deceptively fast for its size. Its strikes are like lightning. In particular, it can form weapons with horrifying speed.

Durability - Krosis can take a tremendous amount of punishment before it's in trouble.

Stamina - Krosis stores within it a stupendously huge energy reserve for combat.

Weaknesses:

Sensing - Krosis cannot detect spiritual pressure, only energy signatures (like what an engine or another robot might give off). Keeping track of multiple opponents is not easy for it.

Power Output - Krosis outputs the least amount of energy out of all of the machines.

Armor - Krosis does not wear armor as it would interfere with his morphing abilities.

Weapons and abilites

Ability/weapon Name: Shape-shift
Description: Krosis's main weapon is its shape-shifting abilities. It can form its hands and arms into various martial implements (for example swords, axes, clubs, etc.), all with the same properties as the material that all of the machines are made from. It can also form gun-like growths anywhere on its body in order to use the other powers on this list. Another facet of this weapon is Krosis's ability to morph any part of itself into a mercury-like liquid form. It can then become solid again in whatever shape the liquid ends up in. In liquid form Krosis is exponentially harder to physically damage. However, it still takes the normal amount of damage from any energy attacks (this includes fire, lightning and any other elements that are deemed to be energy). Krosis can only remain in liquid form for a very limited time (2 posts) before it must solidify again to retain cohesion, but it can retain liquid limbs and extremities indefinitely. Krosis cannot inflict very much damage with liquid limbs, so it usually sticks to morphing into weapons. Oddly, its red visor-like device on its head retains its glow and color in liquid form.

Ability/weapon Name: Basic Shot
Description: Krosis can fire an energy shot, roughly equivalent to a bala, out of any gun-like growth it forms.

Ability/weapon Name: Power Shot
Description: Krosis can fire an energy shot, roughly equivalent to a cero, out of any gun-like growth it forms.

Ability/weapon  Name: [Name of power]
Description: [Describe what your ability does]

Nova mode

Ability/weapon Name: [Name of power]

Ability/weapon Name: [Name of power]

Boosts: Speed x4, Durability x4, Stamina x4, Strength x3

Back Drop

Background: [Your character's history]
Side Notes: [Anything you left out, put it here]
RP Sample: [Show us what you got. Rp with your character that you are applying for.]
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net

Event Character 3 (WIP) (sorry it's late)
Page 1 of 1