Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Lulong Miramoto  I_vote_lcapLulong Miramoto  I_voting_barLulong Miramoto  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Lulong Miramoto  I_vote_lcapLulong Miramoto  I_voting_barLulong Miramoto  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Lulong Miramoto  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Lulong Miramoto  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Lulong Miramoto  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Lulong Miramoto  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Lulong Miramoto  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Lulong Miramoto  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Lulong Miramoto  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Lulong Miramoto  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Lulong Miramoto  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Lulong Miramoto  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Lulong Miramoto  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Lulong Miramoto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keto
Keto

Lulong Miramoto  Empty
PostSubject: Lulong Miramoto    Lulong Miramoto  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:31 am

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Lulong Miramoto or Lu for short
True Age:50
Sex: Male
Personality: Lulong is rather silent. He keeps to himself and listens to music, Usually seen laying against a tree with headphones on and music blaring. He only ever removes his headphones when he is on duty in the human world or when he is summoned. When spoken to he will answer, otherwise he just stays silent and to himself. He is rarely seen around large groups of people and if he is, he is far enough not to be seen.
Fears: being disturbed, having no music, losing loved ones

Character Appearance

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 185
Physical Traits:

Spoiler:
Clothing: Lu wear the standard uniform, but his kimono is modified with a hood to cover his head. which is always shadowing his eyes. He wear finger less gloves and no footwear
Accessories: Lu carries an ipod with him that contain his various playlists

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Lulong is straight forward. He strives to defeat his enemies as fast as he can to aide his allies. He is all in, using every ounce of power he can to achieve his goal to defeat whatever is in front of him. The more lifeless his eyes become, the more powerful he is

Strengths: Lu excells in shunpo, hand to hand combat and zanjutsu
Weaknesses: Lu is and never will be good at Kidou. Lulong can do no Shunpo techniques

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: Lulong carries two swords. One all fancy and regal, while the other has a dark, punkish look to it.
Spirit’s Name: Katsua
Spirit’s Appearance: Katsua is is split in two, one being a dj and the other a uptight singer. Both try to win Lulongs attention, which he leans more towards the dj side.
Spirit’s Personality: Katsua is always loud and boisterous, sometimes way to much for Lulong to handle. The sides of Katsua each think the same, but often annoy Lulong.
Inner World: Lights flash off and on in Katsuas world. On one side of the map is a nightclub, where the dj lives, the other side, a uptight place where the more pampered singer is.
Kidou: none

Shikai

Call Out Command: "Dance"
Appearance: Katsua stay the same.
Abilities:

Reverb: Upon blocking, the blades of Katsua send out deafening sound waves. Disorienting his enemies some if possible. This effect is activated every third block from the first. Reverb only stuns the enemy if they are equal tier or lower than Lulong. Note, this only happens when Lulong blocks an attack. The stun will last 3 seconds, but when against someone stronger it is halved to 1.5 secs

Sonic boom: Upon swinging his blades, depends on which he is wielding at the time. A sonic wave is sent forth to cleave his enemies in two. This ability has a 3 post CD like Reverb.

Crescendo: Lulong swings both blades at once, sending a rather large sonic wave that if it hits an enemy it wounds them internally as well as externally. If blocked, Crescendo may stun the enemy from the shear force of the blast. This ability has a 4 post CD. The basis of the injuries sustained are determined by power. Like Reverb, if the enemy is stronger, the lower the damage. The weaker the enemy the more fatal the damage can become. The duration of the stun is determined by how powerful the opponent Lulong is facing. Lower strength enemy is 3 secs higher is 1.5

Boosts: Lulongs speed, strength and endurance are enhanced by 1.5

Bankai

New Name: [What's your zanpakuto's new name? Ex: Tensa Zangetsu, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, etc.]
Appearance: [What does your bankai look like? Character appearance changes, weapon changes, etc.]
Abilities: [What abilities does your character gain]
Boosts: [Increases in your character's physical capabilities. Speed, Strength, Stamina, etc.]

Toukai

Name: [A greater variation of the bankai name. most likely sounds cooler.]
New Appearance: [You are one with your zanpaktou. Your appearance will most likely mirror a fusion between you and your zanpaktou spirit. What does this amazing new form look like?]
Abilities: [These are your bankai powers at a new height of god-like potential ( without being god mod )]
Boosts: [Being in this state puts your bankai boosts at x4]

Back Drop

Background: Lulong, died at a very young age. He ran till he almost became a hollow when he was just a spirit. Saved by an ex-captain of the Gotei 13, Keto Matsumoto. Once saved and sent to the Soul Society he was adopted by the Miramoto family, a very wealthy family that wished for a son. Lulong mentioned Keto to his parents and they sent him to become a Shinigami. Years passed, years of training upon training. Kids made fun of him for being weak at first, but as he grew older he became stronger, almost to the point he may be able to spar with Captain Matsumoto. Lulong found out about what happened to Keto and learned of him leaving the Soul Society. He made it his goal now, to find and fight Keto and to say he was thankful for him saving him.

Side Notes: When Keto is mentioned during battle, Lulong may enter an enraged state

RP Sample:

The wind blew crisp, clean air into the face of the young shinigami. His lifeless eyes staring at the sky of the human world. Music blared into his ears, deafening him from the things going on around him. He would sense a hollow here or there then it would disappear from existence. He sensed other shinigami in the area, but then something caught his attention and his music stopped and his headphones went around his neck. The mixed reiatsu of a Vizard caught his attention. His eyes suddenly sparked with life and the color returned to them. His body becoming a blur he sped towards the place he sensed the vizard.

The reiatsu was strong, he had felt it before. He was smirking, something that is very rare. He was finally going to be able to see Keto Matsumoto again and maybe, just maybe have a sparring match with the man who saved him.

When he made it to the location the being was gone. He growled and watched as several hollow appeared. Suddenly his music started to blare again and he placed the headphones over his ears. He drew both his swords and uttered the release command. One hollow from each side tried to attack him and only two swings slew the beasts. Shock waves cleaved them in two and kept going, damaging buildings.

Last edited by Keto on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:33 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Keto
Keto

Lulong Miramoto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lulong Miramoto    Lulong Miramoto  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:38 am

look at my app you slowpokes!
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Lulong Miramoto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lulong Miramoto    Lulong Miramoto  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:17 am

*Smacks Keto*

Anyway, if you can get a little bit more in personality, that would be good. If possible, if you could also find a picture that's close to what you want for your character, that'd be nice. Otherwise, I'd need a little bit more on appearance (think body type, I'm not looking for a whole lot more).

The entire fighting style section is lacking. Well, except maybe the weaknesses.

Reverb: How long does it do that (both parts)? Possibly could use a cd.

Sonic Boom: How strong?

Crescendo: Again, how strong? Definitately a cd, from what I can see. Also, the stunning part from the "shear force of sound" I don't think really applies since it's basically a blast of wind...just from the description of it. Not so much a sound wave coming at you...

Last but not least...the minimum true age for a spiritual being is 50 years old.

That's it.
Back to top Go down
Keto
Keto

Lulong Miramoto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lulong Miramoto    Lulong Miramoto  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:29 am

had to yell at you guys to look and give me stuff to fix, lol, i'll get ontop of it all here soon
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Lulong Miramoto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lulong Miramoto    Lulong Miramoto  EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:56 pm

I'll preclude saying that I'd like to get him up to a 2-3 minimum.

Still need to increase your True Age. Double it, then it'll be good.

On strengths, try to go into detail as to how good you are in them. Like can you use some actual shunpo techniques etc. If you want, you can add some more strengths as well, but also keep in mind you also need to add to weaknesses if you decide to do that. I mention that because you have two skills there.

Reverb: Still need how long the stunning last. I'm kind of seeing it as a mixed results thing though, even if they're of a slightly higher tier (I can see my namesake being stunned momentarily while Riku might not even be effected given a two tier difference). The blocking part is ok, but what about when you're attacking, it's coincedentally on the "third block", will it still activate or is it a clear distinction between attack and defense?

That's actually it, though I'm still very iffy on Crescendo ONLY because of the internal damage part. Actually I take that back, same question as Reverb on the stunning part. Then that's it.

Sorry if I'm being pickier than normal on this...
Back to top Go down
Keto
Keto

Lulong Miramoto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lulong Miramoto    Lulong Miramoto  EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:33 pm

Gimme a while and I will go over it again, like after I get off work today, lol
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Lulong Miramoto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lulong Miramoto    Lulong Miramoto  EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:57 pm

You've consistantly ignored one thing. The stunning part. How long does that last? Idc if it's an approximate scale or minimum and a maximum depending on opposing character strength, just give me something. That is literally the only thing keeping you from being approved.

Once that is done, I'm borderlined between a 2-4 and a 2-3, so I'll let zenke handle it there.

Edit: I have no idea why I didn't catch this the first time, also I need specifics on the boosts. Like doubled tripled, x1.5, whatever. Max is tripled.

Edit two: Approved. 2-3
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Lulong Miramoto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lulong Miramoto    Lulong Miramoto  EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:04 pm

you only have 2 fears, you need 3. I see nothing else.

Edit: approval 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lulong Miramoto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lulong Miramoto    Lulong Miramoto  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lulong Miramoto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: