Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) I_vote_lcapOld Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) I_voting_barOld Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) I_vote_lcapOld Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) I_voting_barOld Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) Empty
PostSubject: Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry)   Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:01 pm

Yuri had dropped his charge off at Amesbury, explaining to Angel the situation. She had already sent the orders down when Kai had called...so the search was on. However, they needed more firepower. Who better than the black dragon king and the ice cold assassin/mass murderer?

The silverrette didn't do anything to his appearance. He wore brown khakis and black sneakers, with a red sleaveless shirt and dark blue overshirt. He was inside the Vanguard's headquarters. The place looked as desolate as ever.

"Oi! Parry! Kain! You two here?! Anyone else in the Vanguard also here?!" He yelled, his voice echoing in the halls. The place was spotless, so obviously at least one person was here. He continued to walk around...trying to find those two people...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry)   Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:46 pm

Elayne walked through the empty halls of the vanguard HQ cleaning, because there was nothing else to do. Well, she could be out killing hollow, but the scary assassin tended to deal with them, and she prefered not to fight if it could be helped. She didn't understand how the place kept getting dirty when only three people lived in it. She sweeped a bunch of leaves up and incinerated them with a hado 33, only partially questioning how leaves got in here. She started walking down the hall and seconds before stepping out into an intersection a voice yelled out.

The sudden noise scared the crap out of Elayne, causing her to scream quite loudly. Naturally when startled, she turned heel and ran like crazy, a white blurr through the halls. She didn't even recognize the voice.

Kain was sleeping not to far off when a scream woke him. He was on his feet in seconds, ice blades drawn. Mostly, that was a reaction of habit. It was Elayne screaming, most likely at a mouse. Kain shook his head. He did not understand that woman, she was a strong as parius, and jumpier than a cat. yawning he left his room and headed to the area the scream came from.
"Elayne?" Kain called out. "Ah, what am I thinking, she's long gone...." he walked around, half expecting to see a mouse, or rat, and instead found yuri wondering around.

"Well now I think I know whats going on. Did you have to scare her? woke me up.." Kain said. He let his ice blades disolve. "You don't make to many personal calls so i'm guessing you need my skills."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry)   Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:23 pm

Parius teleported into his meeting hall. He was wearing his usual samurai inspired outfit, but he had on a black trenchcoat, with the Vanguards symbol on the right shoulder. He had just gotten back from the Ryukotei homestead. Only Saya was there, but that suited Parius just fine. Thinking back to some leads on some people he needed to find, Parius shook his head. "We need more people to start a full scale search....." He stopped at a scream. "Elayne? Again with this?" He moved forward when a white blur just shot past him. "Damnit. It's going to take an hour to calm her down again..."

Parius walked down towards where Elayne had run from, only to find Yuri, with Kain. "Why is it that people can just waltz in here? We are supposed to be secret." Parius was joking, of course. He knew Yuri would be one of the few to actually find them. The guy had resources, resources Parius couldn't even get. "Anyway, why are you here, Yuri? I'm guessing it's not a social call. If it is, we don't exactly have anything to help with that." Parius crossed his arms, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry)   Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:07 pm

Yuri jumped at the screem. And walked over to where it originated from...only to run into one of the two main people he needed to find. And was confused. "Her who? And you can say that..." The second person he needed to get showed up as well, allowing the silverrette a smile. "Oh come now, you know I've been here before...at least the security system got a major upgrade since I was last here." He gave the man his most smug grin he could muster. But it then became serious, dire even when asked why he was here. "Get whoever screamed to the lounge...if you have tea, I'll prepare some and then get down to the reason I'm here."

And he did exactly that, not giving any details until then. He didn't want to repeat anything. With tea sat out, he waited until the three members were there, no matter how long it took. He blinked at the woman though. "I remember you...you were that badass vizard chick that helped me and Connor in South America, taking out that human trafficking cartel full of rapists and pedophiles...thanks for that..." With a snap of the fingers, he looked exactly like he did during that incident, hoping it would jog her memory. With another snap, he was back to normal.

"Ok...the reason I'm here...this will be a joint operation. For as much as I detest the Coalition, they're gonna be involved and will be assisting us. It started on my and Connor's way home from South America. Full Moon and werewolves...legend is mostly right. What we stumbled upon when finding a safe area was a ritual that included a werewolf. The Coalition was already set up to take them on and save said wolf. We saved him...but not his pack. As it turned out, there was much more going on there than just a ritual. Dark Magic. A dark sorcorer by the name of Amarius got out of his prison somehow and was setting up Phase 2 of some plan. To put it bluntly, the Coalition and I need as much firepower as we can get our hands on.

They're already on a search, as is Angel Norman's pack. They won't stay hidden for long. If you're in, I'll need contact info...I got a new phone, and didn't transfer anything. If you need incentives, we can work something out. Either way, this is gonna be very dark and very messy. Obviously, I don't know when or where. Chances are it'll be here in Europe, but you never know. Knowing Kai, the leader of the Coalition, he's already working on plans of action to combat them. I need to know where you guys stand to let him know. Amarius is not someone you want to take on alone...he was a premier dark sorcorer that was sealed at the expense of half of the world's mages at the time, and this was two thousand years ago.

That's it. Bad things are coming and we need help. In or out?"
The holy mage sipped his tea as he awaited answers.

(ooc: not meant to be a long thread.)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry)   Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:47 pm

"Elayne. The screamer. she boggles my mind." Kain said. Then parius appeared.
"Because your security sucks." Kain told parius, though Yuri said it improved. "Not enough though." Yuri asked them to find the vizard, so kain nodded. "Don't worry about it, she'll be back."

Eventually after about a minute of running around like a headless chicken Elayne finally stopped.  She'd passed parius at some point, meaning she wasn't alone in the HQ. "Relax, relax.. Its handled." She said, as she turned back towards the direction she'd come from.

She sighed and started walking back, feeling for the energy sources in the building. They'd moved to the lounge. Elayne decided she should go and find out what was going on, because it didn't feel like a fight.

A quick shunpo and she was standing outside the door. She pushed it open slowly, and looked in. As she did, Kain looked up from where he was leaning against the far wall. She almost left. But then she looked at the stranger. She didn't recognize the face but she knew the energy. She stepped into the room and sheepishly sat down.

"See, I told you she'd be back." Kain said. Elayne looked anywhere but at him. Yuri spoke. "Yes, I remember that. I was angry, sorry I got out of hand." Yuri began to explain the situation to all of them.

when he finished, Kain whistled "You had me at dark and messy. Things have been stale lately, I need a good challenge." Elayne wasn't so quick to volunteer though. "I think I'll have to decline... I don't like fighting very much. I'd probably get in your way."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry)   Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:19 pm

Parius shrugged at Kain. "Security isn't my main priority, at the moment. we don't have enough people to warrant a good security system." Parius then looked at Yuri, with an eyebrow up. "Like i said, security isn't my priority." Parius moved to the lounge, using his eyes to teleport there. Or "cheat", as Saya said. He waited for the others, ideas springing to mind almost immediately. Pushing them away, when Yuri, Kain, and Elayne arrived, Parius kept his gaze on Yuri, as he spoke.

As Kain quickly volunteered, mostly for the bloody part, Elayne declined. Parius kept his gaze on Yuri, though. "So, a Dark Sorcerer is back, and the Coalition needs our help? I don't know if you noticed, but we are not exactly the kind of firepower you think we are. It's only us three here." Parius shook his head. "However, I cannot sit by while this happens. I also might be able to get us some extra firepower, if you don't mind." Parius looked at Elayne next. "I cannot force you to go. But, you would be a good help. You are as powerful as me, last time I checked. But, as i said, your decision." Parius then sat down in a chair, and waited for Yuri to speak again.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry)   Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:08 pm

Yuri sighed. Kain he expected just to get blood and guts all over him. Elayne declined. Parius more or less accepted and offering to get more firepower while downplaying their strength. "Not just the Coalition, Parry. The second Amarius mentioned my brother's name, I was in it for the long haul. And don't downplay yourselves so much, you two. Elayne, you kicked more ass than me in South America, and I know I've taken on some armies. Plus God knows how many intelligence agentcies. And for a man like Kain to follow you, Parry, you have to be a badass. Elayne, also think about this, if we fail here, a lot of innocent people are gonna die. More so than even the hollow hoards have taken. All of you have exceptional power...where even I hesitate to want to take you on.

If you can get more punch, sure. But I have a feeling you won-"
Yuri's cell phone rang, and he picked it up. Saying a roger, he continued. "In one week, Amesbury Library, meet us there. The Coalition and Angel's pack might have just found where they are, but are confirming it now. You have until then for a decision, Elayne. And then to get any extra punch, Parry. Also, if the air there is a little...tense...there are reasons for that. Just don't be surprised. I need to get going. Good luck."

Yuri got up and left the building. If any of them wanted to follow him and talk on his way out, he would oblige, but otherwise left in silence.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry)   Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:51 pm

The conversation continued. Kain wasn't surprised Elayne said no, she was so jumpy. But Parius had told him about south america. He wanted to see that in action. "I know you don't like me much Elayne, but Parius and yuri are right. I'm not the kind of person who cares about saving lives, but you are. You could probably do allot more than you think, like helping innocents get out of the war zone. You like to help, right?" Kain said.

Elayne listened to what they had to say, and they made good points. "I'll help...." She said. "But I won't kill. Anyone I take out are my prisoners. They'll be submitted to the coalition for trial. If you can't agree to that, i wont fight. I can also trap Amarius in a place you can take him on safely.."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry)   Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:19 pm

Parius shrugged at Yuri. "I don't know what you're talking about, when it comes to Kain. However, the back-up I'm suggesting is of my own family. My wife, in fact. She was a former Captain, after all." He listened to Yuri, and Kain talk Elayne into fighting, and smiled at her requests. "I'll allow it. However, I'm not sure we can just capture this dark mage like you think. If push comes to shove, we will have to end him, to save others." He looked at Yuri. "I'm just wondering how this'll go down."

Parius watched as Yuri told them where to go, in a week's time. "Then I will be able to get help by then. Especially since I can just teleport to where she is." Parius nodded at Yuri, as he left. "I'll go right now to see what she says." Parius activated his Eye, and waved at his followers. "See you there!"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry)   Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:02 pm

Yuri nodded at Parius, and then responded to Elayne. "I doubt that's gonna be a problem. Kai prefers trials to outright death...I think in that regard, the two of you will get along well. I'll contact him and tell him you'd like to speak with him about that. Like I said though, I doubt he's gonna complain. Depending on where they're base of operations are at, that ability will be quite useful. See you all there." With that, he left, to head home.

~Thread End~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry)   Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry) Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Friends New Mission (Zenke and Parry)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Rome-
Jump to: