Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Raoin Clive (WIP) I_vote_lcapRaoin Clive (WIP) I_voting_barRaoin Clive (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Raoin Clive (WIP) I_vote_lcapRaoin Clive (WIP) I_voting_barRaoin Clive (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Raoin Clive (WIP) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Raoin Clive (WIP) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Raoin Clive (WIP) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Raoin Clive (WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Raoin Clive (WIP) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Raoin Clive (WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Raoin Clive (WIP) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Raoin Clive (WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Raoin Clive (WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Raoin Clive (WIP) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Raoin Clive (WIP) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Raoin Clive (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keto
Keto

Raoin Clive (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Raoin Clive (WIP)   Raoin Clive (WIP) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:29 am

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Raoin Clive
True Age: 20
Sex: Male
Personality: Raoin is always silent unless spoken to. He thinks of himself most of the time and his duties, but when his duty is to protect his allies, he puts his own life on the line to guard and protect them at all costs.He is rarely seen not wearing his helmet because he hates people seeing his face. Thinking of himself as a sword and shield for his allies he prides himself on his fighting prowess and his physical beng.
Fears: not fulfilling his duty, losing his spear losing his allies

Character Appearance

Height: 8'
Weight: 288
Physical Traits:http: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/28400000/Gildarts-Aura-gildarts-clive-28458216-900-1032.jpg him not wearing his helmet
Clothing:  http://wallnest.com/wallpaper-12894/dark-souls-ornstein-wallpaper.html him in his armor
Accessories: A rather large spear that he channels certain abilities through (His weapon in the picture).

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Raoin is a straight forward fighter. First into the fray and last to leave. He rips through enemies with his spear and abilities. He is always calm and level headed. When he gets tired of using his spear, he uses hand to hand combat mixed with some of his abilities. For being a bigger fellow clad in armor he is rather agile.
Strengths: Raoin strengths include his speed, his physical strength, his endurance and his stamina.
Weaknesses: His weaknesses in combat are the length of his weapon, limited vision and weak against certain elements, also when his allies get attacked he runs to protect them.

Primary Stage

Ability Name: Lightning spear
Description: Raoin is able to shooting lightning from his spear. The lightning fired from the spear can stun an enemy on similar tier or lower. This ability had a 2 post cd.

Ability Name: Lightning infused weapon (passive)
Description: as the name of the ability states. Raoins spear he carries on him is able to be cloaked in lighting whenever he deems fit while fighting, giving his weapon even more destructive power. This ability has no cd.

Ability Name: Summon Smough
Description: Raoin is able to summon an ally of old to aid him in fighting. This ally stays for a limited duration before vanishing. Smough, the ally summoed has the same destructive power as Raoin when first summoned, but is halved after a few posts. This ability has a 5 post cd.

Ability Name: Summon spears
Description: [Describe what your ability does]

Final Stage

Ability Name: [Name of power]

Boosts:

Fullbring

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you:
Appearance:
Powers: (note, these can be different to all your other powers.)

Boosts:

Hyper Mode

Boosts:

Back Drop

Background: [Your character's history]
Side Notes: [Anything you left out, put it here]
RP Sample: [Show us what you got. Rp with your character that you are applying for.]
Back to top Go down

Raoin Clive (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: