Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Champagne Inoue (Done?) I_vote_lcapChampagne Inoue (Done?) I_voting_barChampagne Inoue (Done?) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Champagne Inoue (Done?) I_vote_lcapChampagne Inoue (Done?) I_voting_barChampagne Inoue (Done?) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Champagne Inoue (Done?) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Champagne Inoue (Done?) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Champagne Inoue (Done?) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Champagne Inoue (Done?) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Champagne Inoue (Done?) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Champagne Inoue (Done?) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Champagne Inoue (Done?) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Champagne Inoue (Done?) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Champagne Inoue (Done?) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Champagne Inoue (Done?) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Champagne Inoue (Done?) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Champagne Inoue (Done?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tea

Champagne Inoue (Done?) Empty
PostSubject: Champagne Inoue (Done?)   Champagne Inoue (Done?) EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:06 am

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Champagne "Wine" Inoue (Not related to Orihime. It's a common surname)
True Age: 16
Sex: Female
Personality:
Inoue is a fairly optimistic girl that is nice to anyone that claims to be a fan of hers. The teen is very confident but at the same time a bit careless. As a result of these traits, the teenager doesn't mind walking around town practically naked. Champagne is quite selfish, willing to persuade people to objects for her such as clothes and make-up.  The only thing that the girl really works hard on is her dancing, singing and her overall appearance. It is due to this why she very lax when it comes to school, she doesn't study much and gets a mixture of A, B and Cs. If Wine only worked hard and studied the teen could be a straight A student. Despite her love for parties, Wine isn't truly social. The young woman prefers to show off her talents, get more fans and get more people to buy her stuff than to actually have a real conversation with someone at that event.

Seeing action or being provoked to fight turns the girl into a more blood lusting character. While in this state mind she enjoys seeing blood and the pain of others. In battle specifically, she's quite sadistic and laughs many times while the battle is going on. It makes her feel all happy inside to make people think their winning then crush those hopes. Wine also feels very satisfied when she defeats people in battle. Though her personality in battle is also quite deadly, she doesn't care much for getting injuries herself. Her main focus is making the other bleed and feel as much pain as possible.

[Describe how your character acts and thinks in general. Be descriptive]
Likes: Clothes, make-up, hair, cosplay [What does your character like? must have 3]
Fears: being constantly ignored, failing to be an idol, A side to herself emerging from deep within then erasing her away.  [What does your character fear? must have 3]

Character Appearance

Height: 5"4
Weight: 99lb
Physical Traits:
Champagne is skinny with brown coloured skin. Wine has a roundish shaped head that's slightly on the big side. The face within the head consists of big light violet coloured eyes, small nose, a bit on the small side mouth and thin eyebrows. The young woman's complexion is usually clear, with a few blemishes here and there. This and Wine's young looking face is most likely due to the fact that her face is a bit on the oily side. Wine has straight, waist length, a bit thick textured, black hair. The teen's hairstyle is a hime styled cut. Attaching her head to her body, the teen's neck is a bit on the narrow side and isn't very lengthy. Her chest is fairly average sized. There's a non intimidating look to her outside of battle. Once she is fighting however, her eyes burn with sadism.

Spoiler:

Clothing: Due to loving cosplaying, Champagne can mostly be seen cosplaying as a character. She usually prefers to dress up as characters that don't wear a lot of clothing, such as ones that wear crop tops with shorts, bunny girl outfit or a nurse's outfit with fishnet stockings and a dress that's a bit too short.

When the teenager is not cosplaying she prefers to wear clothes that are pale orange, pale pink, any variation of the color champagne (very pale yellowish-orange that's close to beige) and pale colours in general. There's also certain types of clothes the teen likes to wear also. For bottoms and one pieces she likes shorts, miniskirts, mini dresses and overall shorts. When Wine does wear pants she prefers tight fitting ones and when she does wear dresses she prefers one with a split on the side or one that has a poofy skirt. The teen's top preference are crop tops and tank tops mostly, Champagne will wear other tops too. As for shoes mostly likes heels and boots, she doesn't mind wearing sneakers though.
Accessories: Champagne openly tends to wear accessories that fit with the cosplays she wears. Most of the time the accessories are fake weapons (exception being knives, which is real or bats and scissors), hats, eye patches or glasses, jewelry and even items like fake wings. Out of cosplay she likes fishnets, over the knee socks, sunglasses and some jewelry. Wine enjoys carrying an aluminum bat, scissors and a knife and fork from her kitchen.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Wine has no formal fighting style. She tries to be on the offensive a lot and doesn't pay much attention to her defense. As a result of this she usually doesn't block. The teen also moves frequently in combat, trying to use her speed and stamina to her usage. She also attempts to hit her opponent many times. The girl has a tendency to jump in the air and strike from there or from a high spot. She's not a huge fan of being literally below someone on a battlefield. Despite Wine being more of a close combat person, she prefers to use objects instead of hand to hand combat. In scenarios where there's hand to hand combat the girl prefers to use her legs rather than her actual hands because of the higher amount of strength the teen's legs have compared to her arms and hands. Wine can run fairly fast but hardly ever reaches her top speed because she never runs a long enough distance too. The girl is not much of a long distance runner, being able to run a mile within 10 minutes. Short distance running is what she's good at. Wine wings everything in combat.
[Everyone has a general fighting style. What is your characters?]
Strengths:
Speed: It's not challenging for her strong legs to carry her body to different places due to her light weight and small body.
Stamina: As a result from her working hard on her dancing skills. (Can dance nonstop for 3 hrs.)
25% ice resistance: Due to being able to withstand colder temperatures plus preferring them more.
Leg strength: As a result from her dancing skills, Wine has a large amount of leg strength.  

Weaknesses:
25% fire weakness: Not able to handle heat so well due to her likeness and ability to withstand cold temperatures.
No guard: Doesn't pay much attention to her defense. She usually doesn't block and whenever she does it usually gets broken quickly.
Low upperbody strength: A consequence of her using her lower body a lot and not a lot of her upperbody strength. Hits and slaps from her arms and hands aren't very damaging.

Primary Stage

Ability Name: [Name of power]
Description: [Describe what your ability does]

Final Stage

Boosts:

Fullbring

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you:
Appearance:
Powers: (note, these can be different to all your other powers.)

Boosts:

Hyper Mode

Boosts:

Back Drop

Background:
Champagne was adopted as a baby by a young Japanese nationality couple when they had lived in England for a short amount of time. It took the couple more than one try before they finally adopted Champagne. Champagne's name was already given to her when she was given to the orphanage. The worker's within the orphanage nicknamed her Sam.  

When she was taken back to Japan. Her mother had decided to nickname the baby girl Wine. Wine's father at first disagreed with it, but eventually gave up.

Wine's childhood would have possibly been worse if her mother and father hadn't looked the way they did. Her mother, Harumi was half Japanese and half African descent. Her mother had came from Africa to Japan in her late teens or early 20s. Harumi doesn't like talking much about her Japanese father and when the woman does it's usually among the lines of, "He changed when I was a young teen after an event and has since been living a much simpler life with lots of company and the help of other people." Wine's father was part Russian and part Japanese.

Both of Wine's parents own enough money to be able to give her a large enough allowance that she can easily buy a few cosplay costumes, some clothes and some make-up. However, its not enough to satisfy her since she's almost always trying to get as much as possible.

At a young age (4) Wine was put into dance class so she could make friends. However, after seeing a show involving a pretty young idol the girl decided that she'll become an idol too. Thus, began working hard on her dancing skills and asking her parents to spend money for her to take singing lessons also.

Elementary school however, was not very smooth for Wine. The girl was bullied because she looked "weird" to some other students. What helped her pull through was her dream to be an idol. However, the bullies went too far during a talent show one year. They completely ruined her hair, outfit and props by pouring raw meat pieces and juices plus trash over it. They did it before it was her time to be in backstage, Wine was just trying to get her props from a class she had left them in. There seemed to be no one in the halls but her and them. Champagne, finally snapping the young girl picked up a bat nearby then began to fight the other children. It didn't end well for the children. For Champagne she realized that she loved seeing the blood of her enemies on her hands along with the thrill of the battle. This scared the elementary school student who quickly opened up a window and threw the now bloodied bat out the window before running away.

Not long after this incident, Wine went to the U.S for awhile before coming back to Japan at the age of 14. Many seemed to not remember her and no one seemed to know about the talent show incident years ago. Champagne's "short term" goal was to be in at least 1 group, she's still trying to reach that goal presently.

Last edited by Tea on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tea

PostSubject: Re: Champagne Inoue (Done?)   Champagne Inoue (Done?) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:23 am

Okay! I can't think of anything else. (Minus the ability which I want to RP out.) So it seems to be done~ I'll also add on more to the background later.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Champagne Inoue (Done?)   Champagne Inoue (Done?) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:20 am

Please try not to double post. If you can log into the Xat Chat and give a quick shout out, that would be preferred (if one of us are on, we'll member you too on it). You can also pm us too, if you can't do that for whatever reason (Xat chat does have a history of screwing up once in a while). Just for future reference.

Some minor clean up would be nice. Getting rid of the [stuff saying what you need here] will help a lot.

Last thing is your ability that you plan on RPing out. We would like to see it, just to make sure it's ok (that way, you can start using it whenever after she learns it and we don't have to move it again and then have two people look at it again. Especially if you plan on having her learn it so soon after being approved).

Once that's done, post again and I'll approve and tier you if the ability is ok. (everything else looks very good, by the way.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champagne Inoue (Done?)   Champagne Inoue (Done?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Champagne Inoue (Done?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: