Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Shio Sventar I_vote_lcapShio Sventar I_voting_barShio Sventar I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Shio Sventar Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Shio Sventar Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Shio Sventar Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Shio Sventar Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Shio Sventar Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Shio Sventar Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Shio Sventar Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Shio Sventar Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Shio Sventar Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Shio Sventar Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Shio Sventar Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Shio Sventar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Shio Sventar Empty
PostSubject: Shio Sventar   Shio Sventar EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:27 pm

Vizard Template

Basic Information

Name: Shio Sventar
True Age: 341
Sex: Male
Personality: Shio is a surprisingly gentle and caring person to women, children, animals and the elderly but has a battle spirit second to none as he'll fight at full strength against anyone and anything that challenges him even if they are women and children. He is highly intelligent almost to the point of seeming omniscient, though he obviously isn't, and thinks logically and rationally to the point of making life seem like a game of Chess. He finds absolute joy in the world around him and prefers nature and the wild animals of the world to that of actual humanoid company for the most part but doesn't necessarily shun being in the presence of other people in social gatherings. Despite all the pain and misery, no, it would be better to say BECAUSE of the pain and misery he had suffered throughout his short human life and even now in his current body he is very sympathetic to others in trouble and can't help himself but to give them any aid he can even if it's not that much. He can also be seen as hypocritical however since he says things to others that would make them lead "good" lives but he himself, because of the housing a hollow spirit, generally doesn't follow his own advice. He does try to follow the path of light but has one seemingly embarrassing addiction in a substance called Tobacco. He always has a pack of cigarettes on him anywhere he goes. Despite doing this himself he will always lecture others for smoking the substance and warn against doing it. At home, or at least whichever building he is squatting in at the time, he keeps a very organized and tidy area of living and never seems to lose anything he owns. Hidden away deep within himself however hides an impossible rage. A rage so powerful it would threaten to destroy all of creation if it was left unchecked. He is always doing his best to contain this rage but in the case of failure his battle prowess skyrockets but his intelligence takes a fatal blow as his mind is covered in a sea of hatred and anger.

Fears: Isolation, Insanity, Poisonous things.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'8''
Weight: 198 lbs
Physical Traits:
Shio Sventar Images_zpsb02549a1
Clothing:
Shio Sventar TCV-009-C13_1_zps33f6c8e2
Accessories: A pack of cigarettes, which were explained in personality, and a red dragon themed Zippo lighter.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: He relies heavily on the fighting talent he developed all on his own, since he's had no formal training, and because of this he seems almost unique unto himself. His own capability to recall information from his subconscious makes it incredibly difficult to be stealthy around him as the subconscious picks up everything the body experiences even if the conscious mind isn't aware of it. Using this to it's fullest advantage along with his intelligence makes his uncanny self developed fighting even more dangerous. If a comparison had to be made his style is akin to that of Battojutsu which emphasizes on speed to deliver many blows hopefully quicker than his opponents can react and doing so while the weapon starts off as sheathed allowing him to always be on guard since it doesn't "need" to be pre-drawn for him to defend himself with it. The major difference is he doesn't rely on any set "motions" or "techniques" he adjusts his attacks as necessary against each opponent he faces. If there was a weakness to this style it would be that it is built around one on one combat.
Strengths: Spiritual Energy, Speed
Weaknesses: No Kidou, Endurance

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: Despite it's battered look it is just as durable and just as dangerous as any other Zanpaktou. It looks like that because of how Shio came to be what he is.
Shio Sventar AncientKatana_zps88b6ab07
Spirit’s Name: Jaci Mrith Thric Ominak (He with no name)
Spirit’s Appearance:
Shio Sventar Dragon_zps610f7450
Spirit’s Personality: Jaci is surprisingly calm despite the fact he is a red dragon and uses rage as fuel for power. He is a "serene" berserker in that sense. This rage was what initially drew him to Shio as it saw deep in his soul the unfathomable rage lurking in his heart. Over time they have calmed eachother down enough to be social to one another but because Jaci uses rage for power anytime Shio loses his calm Jaci almost always and entirely goes ballistic. Though Jaci is not as book-smart as Shio he is very very old and as such is very wise due to his many experiences. Because of this Shio usually listens to his advice with great interest and respect.
Inner World:
Shio Sventar XWahOhvl_zpsc0bdfcce
Kidou: As he was not a shinigami nor allied with the Vizard upon learning what he had become he does not, nor intends to, know any Kidou.

Shikai

Call Out Command: krikvlic wer treskri ekess ehis
Translated Call Out: Tear the world to nothing
Shio Sventar Nihonto_by_Raverunner_zps175ad26c

Abilities:

Ability Name: Hyper Step
Description: Because of his lack of actual training he was forced to develop his own variant of Shunpo. The difference between Shunpo and this move however is that it instead of providing a short speed boost using a small burst of energy it further increases his natural speed to the point of seeming to be using shunpo itself as he will almost always vanish from the opponents field of vision during it's use. Also unlike Shunpo, which is used in most cases to provide a speed burst in one direction, this ability allows for on a dime turning and maneuverability. However because of these key differences it also uses more energy than shunpo. Limiting Shio's use of it to three times per post.

Ability Name: Dragon Fire
Description: Using this ability Shio is able to manipulate dragon fire, which will always originate from his katana when it is created for manipulating, unlike normal fire Dragon fire is more akin to a magical spell and as such is much hotter and harder to put out, but not impossible, than even chemical fires. He has no limit to range in regard to projectile distance but can only control the fire for up to fifty yards from his body and can do so with his mind alone. He is entirely immune to this fire, but not other types of fire (Unless somehow it derives from a Red Dragon) and can wear it as armor because of this if he so chooses. He also has no known limit to the amount of dragon fire he can create in a single post but greater amounts than that of a cero's worth of energy output would cause him to be more limited in his number of attacks in a short period to no more than 3. When attacks stronger than a cero is made the flame condenses and becomes lightning due to the compression of the heat energy. The power remains the same the visual of the attack simply changes.

Ability Name: Wer ir svaust ornla luh wer tawuraic di Guawysvern
Translated: The one who would part the works of Heaven
Description:  This ability is a passive with which Shio is able to extend the reach of his blade using his own spirit energy, though visually the blade doesn't change, allowing him to "cut" objects even though his physical sword didn't make contact. This only works in a straight line following the sword swings path however so if the victim moved left or right instead of straight up, forwards, or backwards this ability would still miss (This situation assumes the attack was an overhead downward chop though and results will obviously vary). It also has a second function of a more controlled sort which causes swings by this sword to leave an "Arc" of spiritual energy, aka Light, that lasts for an entire post or until Shio cancels it himself. The arcs cannot hurt him because it is his own energy and only deals damage to things that make contact with the arc equal in power to that of Shio's swing in regards to physical objects but can cleave spiritual energy attacks into ribbons as long as Shio's spiritual output is higher than his opponents (even if it is a temporary moment of superiority). Though the ability is passive it does not need to be used. Shio is able to turn it off and all at will. It should be noted Shio can only have four arcs active at any given time. If a fifth were to be made the first created would instantly vanish. If a sixth then the second would vanish and so on.

Ability Name: Bisekim Nar
Translated: Sudden Strike
Description: This ability takes advantage of his high speed, his training which seems akin to battojutsu, and his high amounts of spiritual energy. For one instant and only one instant no matter his position, facing, or even if his weapon is drawn or sheathed. He is capable of a max power strike at an almost visually uncatchable speed. Upon making contact with something during the use of this ability there is a high chance of solidarity integrity being compromised. This means that if this ability made contact with a boulder and the boulder somehow wasn't destroyed.. nearly anyone of any strength could finish breaking it because it's entirety was damage by sheer impact force. Due to the speed with which this attack is made it causes a delayed vacuum effect within ten feet of  Shio. This ability has a seven post cool down. This ability is accessible in all of his forms because it has nothing to do with his Zanpaktou itself.

Boosts: x3 Speed, Spiritual Control

Bankai

New Name:
Appearance:
Shio Sventar Bof___dragon__s_fury_by_feriowind-d30auhd_zpsacf1ce3d
Shio Sventar Light_Katana_by_Kaeru_the_legend_zps1787bd6f

Abilities:

Ability Name: Laraek di trathuro ibafarshan
Translated: Weapon of Extreme Flame
Description: In his bankai state Jaci's blade becomes a bright light that is in fact spiritually generated lava. The blade is not fluid nor is it susceptible to being manipulated but is as hot as Lava and as such can cause great damage to the things it makes contact with. With enough time it may even be possible to damage other Zanpaktou. It always stays in a solid katana-esque form and is always active during bankai. The blade is incapable of hurting Shio by any means. The blade still functions in the same manner as shikai in regards to "Dragon Fire" as it still creates the flame and he can still control it mentally for the same range.

Ability Name: Adul di wer Darastrix Daar
Translated: Aura of the Dragon King
Description: With but a thought, though it's usually accompanied by a roar, the user is capable of creating a massive pulse of flames that erupt outwards from his body for up to thirty feet. This attack is equal in strength to that of a gran rey cero and can only be used every three posts because of that. Because of the way the fire erupts it is not possible to get inside and close to Shio during it's use. One must defend, absorb, or escape the attack because continuing to attack Shio would not be possible without extreme burns and damage to ones outer body. That is the aura's combat use however. What the aura does passively is exert Shio's spiritual pressure on the highest level it can attain (Meaning his pressure is at it's absolute limit for his tier not just his bankai) on his opponents constantly during battle. This means that they would feel his energy densely and it would almost seem like he increased gravity around him due to just how dense it would feel. This aura takes full advantage of his unnaturally high amount of spiritual energy and uses it like a sonar to detect what is within it's pressure zone of sixty yards. Though it's not full proof it further aids him against stealthy and "invisible" attacks because of his already high natural talent for using subconscious information. Between that and this aura he is almost impossible to catch off guard now.

Ability Name: Chikohk di wer Drejiekar Korinth
Translated: Curse of the Berserker Rage
Description: In his bankai state, which can only be achieved through rage, Shio loses himself to maddening unquenchable destructive anger and hatred. As Jaci uses rage as a fuel for extra power he too goes ballistic in Bankai. Because of this they become able to ignore even the most serious of injuries and continue to fight unimpeded. Wounds gained during bankai are seared shut by Jaci through the use of flame, which does not generate from the blade nor is controllable by any means and has no combat purpose, to keep from bleeding out since the mind would be too bent on fighting to be aware of the damage being caused to it. His strength is increased drastically by double during this rage and although his endurance does not increase it is no longer a weakness until he calms down and reverts back to shikai or sealed state. In which case if too much damage is sustained when he returns to normal he immediately loses consciousness and begins a "Healing" Coma. During which of course he can still be slain.

Ability Name: Batobot svabolen makaidic oium coinah
Translated: That which cuts space itself.
Description: This ability is exactly like it's shikai predecessor, The parting of heavens ability, except that now the "arcs" last up to three posts or until Shio cancels them and he can "turn" his "extended" blade once per swing.

Boosts: x3 Speed, Spiritual Control

Inner Hollow

Appearance:
Shio Sventar Hollow_zpsbbc24bea
Personality: This being hungers on such a level that if it was possible it would devour the whole of creation and everything beyond. It was driven mad by it's insatiable need to feed and has long since forgotten it's own name. Highly cunning and always hungry it constantly bangs against Shio's will trying to take him over, though it generally fails horribly. It isn't so much evil as insane. It isn't even known if the beast is aware of itself on an intelligent level it's merely clever enough to try and trap anything it wants to eat and then does so. Except for Shio, of course, since he's stronger than it is spiritually.

Mask

Appearance:
Shio Sventar Mask_zps1c394ee1
Abilities: Very Enhanced Speed (X3), Enhanced Spiritual Power(x2), Enhanced Spiritual Control(x2)
Hollow Powers: Hot Cero - Like a normal cero but with a much higher chance to leave moderate to severe burns on it's victims.

Full Vizard Form

Appearance: While in this form he uses Shio's Bankai Sword.
Shio Sventar Aa_zps40ec6ba4
Abilities:

Ability Name: Lorita Sho'vothar
Translated: Trapped Devourer
Description: As the hollow has no chance of possessing Shio on it's own a pact was created in which Shio would channel the full brunt of the hollow spirits power and mentality through his own physical body while keeping his own mental state in check safely within his Zanpaktou's inner world. That is what causes the mutated body that is this form to be created instead of the hollow gaining it's original body for the "entire" duration. This body is faster and stronger than Shio's own body by 25% but shares the endurance weakness of Shio's body since it was used as the main source. However to compensate this body is able to absorb energy from it's surrounding environment to give itself an average level of regeneration, high speed when in Reishi rich environments, and can fire beams of this collected energy from any point on it's body without a need to charge it up twice per post equal to that of a regular hollow cero. These cero's do not share the "Hot" property of Shio's mask cero..

Ability Name: Wer nugri di vi Ithquent
Translated: The hunger of a God
Description: Because the hollow is nearly starved residing in a locked part of Shio's being it acts as if it is a rabid animal trying desperately to eat and kill anything that is within it's ability to "percieve" by any means. It is able to absorb the blood lost in battle into it's being from an undeterminable range but cannot suck blood out of a still living body.

Ability Name: Ir svaust thirkuic slemon
Translated: One who changes shape
Description: For four posts it is able to further mutate it's form into it's original hollow form. Increasing in size to twenty feet tall and thirty feet long. during this form it is able to fire a cero from any of it's mouths once per mouth per post. (For future reference it has twelve mouths) The form cannot be used again afterwards for six posts due to the spiritual strain it causes in reconstructing a new body twice.

Ability Name: Marfedelom Buatleb
Translated: Death Sphere
Description: Once per 2 posts the user is capable of creating over seven dozen bala sized condensed balls of energy in a sphere shape around one opponent (imagine a 20 by 20 sphere and they are surrounded on all sides and sit in the middle.) and firing them all simultaneously towards the center. The energy balls are half the speed of bala but each have double the power to make up for it. Each ball explodes for up to five feet upon making contact with something for half the damage being hit directly would cause.

Boosts: X4 Speed, Spiritual Power, Spiritual Control

Back Drop

Background:

Human Life

He wasn't even meant to be born in this world.. at least thats what you'd learn if you talked to his father before he died. While still in the womb of his mother Shios father beat on her and purposely tried to cause damage to the not yet born child so that it would be a miscarriage. Fortunately for Shio he failed..as Shio was born regardless and was in fact actually a very healthy baby. He never saw his father however because his mother had run off with Shio when he was two years old. A mere year later Shio was adopted by a new father figure.. Though this one was not abusive.. He was a military man and as such was very strict when disciplining Shio, but as in the past, things happened and even this new father figure vanished from Shios life.

So growing up all Shio really knew was his mother who was usually at work so her son could have everything he needed and almost anything he wanted, raising himself in a way due to this, and for a long time thats just how it was.. with each new father figure turning out to be one failure after another.. Eventually his mother did get lucky enough to find the right man but by then Shio was no longer living with her.

That was just his parental history however. At a very young age Shio was forced, without his knowledge at the time, to sleep in a bed that had a demon gate opened under it, which he recalls as a nightmare because of the arm that came out from under it and grabbed him. Going further into his bad history and his future he was made aware of a family curse that had created generation after generation of hate and rage filled males that ended up being horribly unhappy in life.. Luckily his mother managed to free him of this curse when he was a teenager but not before he awoke one night as a child to see the "curse" manifested as the demon bound to the family line, who was the cause of the "Madness" that afflicted the males of the line, and smack it in the face with a toy. Surprised the fiend disappeared and was never seen again..

Growing up with such events caused him to learn the ways of spiritualism and magic.. and in his prime he had incredible spirit energy..but no practical uses for it beyond shielding himself from more hostile spirits and the like. He trained his body for combat and was very talented with weaponry and martials arts, for not having had any formal training at least, and he truly enjoyed combat as long as it was for sport as he never fought to kill his opponent only render them unconscious or physically unable to continue.

Aside from these moments and the normal bullying of the mundane human society however.. Shio's life was perhaps not so bad. He managed to make a couple of friends.. In the end before his death he had even managed to rid himself of a good bulk of the rage and hatred still lingering inside him from his cursed years. He never managed to get a job but still did his best to get by day to day and for the next five years this, to the outside world viewing him, seemed to work. But on the inside.. he was truly in misery..

Though his parents loved him and he still had a couple of friends that talked to him, in his mind he was still longing for true companionship and as such was stricken with incredible loneliness. In the end.. he succumbed to his pain and sorrow from being alone and forsaken. This was the start of the Phenomena that caused his transformation into a vizard..

Vizard Phase

Shio was an odd case.. He wasn't intentionally made into a vizard.. When he succumbed to his negative emotions which had plagued him for the last few years of his short life he began to slowly , but inevitably, fall closer towards becoming a hollow.. When he died his spirit longed for a real companion to share his hidden away and safe guarded kind heart so badly that he became stuck in the world of the living. And as all souls of negative emotions usually do.. He eventually started to turn into a hollow.

Normally when the hollow body is being formed the original body is destroyed first. However in Shios case he was transforming while his spiritual body was still intact.. It seemed all but inevitable that he would become a hollow and eventually be slain by shinigami..

But then someone, something, somehow had given Shio a vision. In all of his agony as he struggled to stay himself instead of being a hollow that vision provided the reason for continuing he had been lacking up until his death.. and once he found that his soul's strength increased so dramatically that his own spiritual body, instead of being overtaken by a hollow body, took over the hollow spirit and used it's body to regenerate a body to look like the original Shio did in his human life. The hollow who had been used to create this body still existed within him however. Making him be classified as a Vizard instead of a shinigami.

He knew nothing of Soul Society beyond what was common knowledge however, since the times had changed and Shinigami were known to the human populace, and never even tried to get in touch with other vizards. He just stepped forth into the world reborn by the vision which had given him the strength to rise from an impossibly hopeless situation.. He would find that person.. and between here and there he would help anyone he could along the way.. As time passed slowly Shio realized that perhaps the person he was looking for had not yet come to the world and that, to him, explained why he couldn't find them yet.. it was around the time of this realization that he also began to take notice of his Zanpaktou spirit during his dreams..

waking up one day and realizing it could be a very very long time before he accomplished his goal, as he had been aware of the cycle of souls (Reincarnation and such) he decided to start learning more about what he had become. Finding out about Zanpaktou and even learning to communicate with his own. Of course, as he did this, this woke up the hollow spirit still festering inside of him that he had nearly become during his transformation and it too began to cause him trouble. Due to his absolute faith in the visions he had recieved however the hollow spirit found not a weakened soul ripe for devouring and possessing but instead a massive wall of impreganable stature between it, Shio's zanpaktou spirit, and shio's own spirit. Though it could still talk to Shio and his zanpaktou it could not breach the wall and possess him of it's own will. This entire process was not instant though, for no one is that adapative, By the time he had learned what he had become and his hollow had come to realize it's own fruitless efforts of trying to smash against Shio's wills to possess him over three centuries had passed.. During which time he had never stopped looking for signs of the person he was searching for..

Side Notes: These are answers to and the questions of staff. To avoid needing to answer these again I am putting the entire thing in quotes below

Jun wrote:
His own capability to recall information from his subconscious makes it incredibly difficult to be stealthy around him as the subconscious picks up everything the body experiences even if the conscious mind isn't aware of it. Using this to it's fullest advantage along with his intelligence makes his uncanny self developed fighting even more dangerous.

I'm lost here. Does he have some sort of special sensing ability that doesn't deal with spiritual pressure or something? Overall, this seems like Yuri's Hyper Intuition in that it senses something that isn't spiritual pressure, and so it's not easy to sneak around him...as his senses intent...which is pretty damn hard to hide/repress...though doable...or does he have enhanced senses?

Dragon Fire: Scale in number of attacks and/or in cooldown for certain leveled of attacks?

Wer ir svaust ornla luh wer tawuraic di Guawysvern: What about in regards to another cutting move that is energy? Given that it's equal in power? Would they just cancel out? Also, what is the max level of power it can cut through? It sorta needs a scale if it's just limited by his power.

I can't read crossed out sections very well at all...so I'll leave those alone until you're ready for it unless you want them checked anyway.

On Hollow Abilities, please be specific on the boosts. I do believe triple is the max for that section.

Me wrote:
in a way it is enhanced senses of the most extreme kind yes. Here's an example.

You are in a room with 12 other people and those 12 people are paired up and talking about 6 totally unrelated but complex topics at the same time. Obviously in most all normal cases you at best could keep up with two. MAYBE. But most of the time only one. However thats only on the conscious level. The subconscious picks up EVERYTHING even if You, the conscious part, are not actively aware of it. This ability taps into that normally unused subconscious info gathering and allows real time access to it.

Dragon Fire: Put the number at 3 to clarify.

The one who would part the works of Heaven: Assuming they are equal (I'm assuming you mean the arcs) they would cancel yes. It would be like the ultimate spear smashing against the ultimate shield. at worst case the power behind both would explode and most likely damage both fighters.

unstriked. It may take me a bit to get them unlocked but it's better to be fully approved now than have to further change things later no?

Boosts: added to clarify.

Jun wrote:
Ok then...I can see that. What I meant by enhanced senses was increased sight, smell, and hearing like that of an animal's, so it's not really that (unless I'm wrong). Um...don't suppose you can give me an example of it in a combat situation or an espionage or spy like situation?

Gotcha on both of those and the edit you wanted to make and pmed me about...

Oh, just saying, but just be aware that Sudden Strike won't be insta-hit. I'm sure you knew that, though.

With enough time it may even be possible to damage other Zanpaktou. Only with enough of a power difference. Do enough enough damage to a zanpakutou, you'll break it. That's the why. Otherwise is fine.

continuing to attack Shio would not be possible without extreme burns and damage to ones outer body I wouldn't say that. It is possible, depending on the character and their abilities.

Pretty much, just the example is all I need... then I'll tier and approve it once I get a better understanding of that part...

Me wrote:
In combat? Someone sneaks up behind him and his body reacts even if he hadn't been consciously aware of it but his subconscious had for some reason. albeit sound or smell or something. If he couldn't detect their spirit energy and they had no smell and they made no sound and they were also invisible this ability would be pointless unless he's already being stabbed. As I explained it just makes stealth more difficult to achieve near him.

Yes I know it isn't instant-hit those abilities are pointless and denied anyways. It's just meant to be really hard to dodge or at the very least very surprising.

That was without saying.

It is impossible without being damaged even if you teleported because there is not a "Between" space inbetween the Flames being expelled and Shio's body. There's no room for anyone to be safe. So short of being totally immune to fire they couldn't get through unharmed and it's gran rey powered ontop of that which very few people can tank. Thats why I said that. But I'm sure someone on here is fire immune so I guess you have a point.

Jun wrote:
Still not enhanced senses...seems just extreme awareness type of thing. Similar to my Yuri without his Hyper Intuition.

Zenke wrote:
Marfedelom Buatleb: this seems a little extreme so it needs a 2 post cooldown.

Me wrote:
Fixed.

RP Sample:I'm me and I'm pretty decent. :3

Last edited by Rena on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Shio Sventar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shio Sventar   Shio Sventar EmptyFri May 30, 2014 10:10 pm

I'll go ahead and give this a re-approval at 2-2. I can vouch that really was Rena.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Shio Sventar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shio Sventar   Shio Sventar EmptyFri May 30, 2014 10:38 pm

yeah I know it was. Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shio Sventar Empty