Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Coalition infiltration. I_vote_lcapCoalition infiltration. I_voting_barCoalition infiltration. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Coalition infiltration. I_vote_lcapCoalition infiltration. I_voting_barCoalition infiltration. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Coalition infiltration. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Coalition infiltration. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Coalition infiltration. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Coalition infiltration. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Coalition infiltration. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Coalition infiltration. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Coalition infiltration. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Coalition infiltration. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Coalition infiltration. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Coalition infiltration. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Coalition infiltration. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Coalition infiltration.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Coalition infiltration. Empty
PostSubject: Coalition infiltration.   Coalition infiltration. EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:44 pm

Current Disguise:

New york city. A large and intensely human place. Serena was very pleased to finally be here, after so long just looking. Serena had her mission, infiltrate the Coalition, dig in and stay put until she was given the go ahead to cause some damage. She was the spearhead of the Serion Invasion in america, and she didn't like it. She didn't have much of a choice.

Still, there was no reason not to Enjoy her time here. She'd even created a bit of a fake life for herself. She was from Arizona, she was an advent human as her power output showed, but had no known powers as of yet. It was all in her file, which she'd spent some time creating and adding to the relevant databases.

She was well prepared for this. There was no chance of her back ground not checking out. Now she just needed to sell the part, which based on all of her analays, she could do. She even had a nice american accent down.

Serena watched the activity outside the coalition building for a few minutes, before she decided to go in. Guards at the door looked her up and down then let her pass. That was easy. She walked up to reception. "Hi, I want to sign up to the coalition."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Coalition infiltration.   Coalition infiltration. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 4:15 pm

The lady nodded and handed her a clipboard and application. "Fill that out over there *points to a table next to the wall* and come back here. I'll give a recruiter a call. Keep in mind that either after you fill that out or in less than a week, you'll undergo a combat proficientcy test, even if you don't have powers yet. We'll also do an extensive background check on you too in the meantime. You will also have to take a physical in less than two weeks. Our temporary doctor/scientist can do that here if you choose. Also know that while in this building, you're always being watched..." She smiled sweetly. As the woman walked away, she gave a call to their scientist. She was a sensor, but just good enough to know she had great potential. But that was it...

~

Alex watched the woman that was now filling the application. He was getting the TERC's backlogs of her spiritual pressure to double check against her background check. Once she was done and walking back to the receptionist, he decided to make his move. He gave Jun a text telling him to meet him in a training room to test a stronger potential than normal.

Once he was at the main floor, he walked to the woman, giving her his signature grin. It should be noted that if she could sense spiritual pressures, she wouldn't be able to feel his due to being a bounto. He wore a nice pair of slacks with steel toed, brown boots. He also wore a plain, white button up shirt with a black vest, trench coat, and bucket hat. He also had an odd, bladed cane hooked to his belt like a sword.

"Greetings. I am Alexander Kerensky. I'll be answering any questions you may have. Just know that there might be some that I can't tell you yet. Also, I'm sure Miss Carns said something about a combat proficientcy test, are you ready to undergoe with that or do you wish to wait?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition infiltration.   Coalition infiltration. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 8:00 pm

"Ok. I can do that." She said and took the pen and paper from her. The girl said something about a physical which wasn't really a problem, unless they decided to test her bones, and then that she was always being watched. "Not creepy at all but I'll keep it in mind, thanks." She said smiling back.

Serena filled in the form and then started to make her way back. She did have her name down as Serena Des'Ana. There was no need for an Alias when half the world didn't know Serion existed and those who did wouldn't know them yet. Infact even if they figured out she was a machine there was no way to prove she wasn't built on earth. They had the technology. But that was something for another day.

Serena handed over the form with a smile when a strange man with no energy approached. Curious, she looked at him, and he introduced himself. She smiled back, brushing stray hair from her face. "Its nice to meet you mr Karensky. I'm Serena Des'Ana. Please, call me Serena." She said. "I can do the proficiency test right now. I'm not a very good fighter but I was trained with fire arms. Pistols preferably. I have my own with me but they might be a bit dangerous." She said. "Oh, and... Why can't I sense you? Sorry if that seems rude, I've never met someone like that before. Even normal humans give off a little power, even if its very faint."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition infiltration.   Coalition infiltration. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 9:04 pm

Alex nodded and gestured for her to follow him to the elevator. He even chuckled at her mention of her firearms being dangerious. "It's not the weapons themselves, it's how you use them. Just don't aim to kill...might be a bit hard with the one testing you...he hates being underestimated and can be a bit emotional on that type of thing. He used to be our baseline, then he got a bit stronger. I'm the Chief of Research and Development and also, until someone more suitable comes up, the Head Doctor here. I'd very much like to take a look at your weapons later. But that's only with your permission, so don't feel pressured on doing that..."

It wasn't completely unusual for others to already be armed. But he also had to ask a question for it, but after he answered her's. "That's because I'm not human. I'm a creature created by the shinigami called a bounto. It takes a special ability or device to sense those like me. You won't see very many of us, we're mostly extinct. My own question next, where are you hiding your guns? We have a pocket storage device ourselves, but it's unusual for others to have created on themselves. Unless you're just hiding them beneath your clothes. Also, any other questions?"

When they got in, he didn't even push any buttons, the elevator just started. He had already programmed it to take them there.

If there were any questions, he would answer them.

~

When the elevator stopped and opened, it showed a five foot six boy, that was dirty with black smudge marks everywhere on him. He was also wearing a black tank top, blue jeans, black tennis shoes, and two rings, one on each middle finger. He wasn't very big at all. He also looked a bit grumpy too. "Next time...get someone else to rewire the conference room! It was was dirtier than hell in there!"

"But you're the only one small enough to fit into the really tight spaces...my prototypes for that type of thing still have some bugs to work out of. Anyways, this is Serena. You'll be testing her. This is Jun Tomoshibi. I'll also be analyzing your spiritual pressure, combat style, and everything else. I'll also interview you afterwards as a type of reflection. I'll also interview Junny for his input. Realize this is a sparring match, so nothing lethal. Or permanently damaging. I do take that into account with more lethal weapons being used, but being aimed not to do those things. Good Luck. I'll stick around watch personally this time."

The boy sighed. And jumped back into a backflip, speaking at the same time. "Ready or not, here I come..." As he was landing, he kicked pieces of a boulder at her. The top half shattered and flung at her, while the boy disappeared behind it. He whispered something too. "Bakudo 26: Kyokko..."

Meanwhile, Alex had jumped up and away, landing on thin air to watch from above. He had already set things to record readings.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition infiltration.   Coalition infiltration. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 10:28 pm

Serena nodded as she listened to him. "Oh I see. I've never heard of one before." And then he asked a question she didn't expect to come up but she had to answer. She had thought about it though. Serena pulled back the sleeve of one wrist and showed him a little watch like band. "I store them in these. One on each wrist, one for each gun." She said. She even flicked her wrists and the gun's popped into her hands. She held them up for him to look at. "My father was always into this kind of thing. He made these guns for me." She said. She sent the guns back and smiled.

"My parents were good people. It wasn't asked on the forms but they're why i'm here. They died in chicago..." She said solemnly. "I can't do much, but I can shoot and run. That's why I came in today." She then chirped up a little as the elevator stopped.. "I don't have any more questions right now. How about you?"

After the elevator stopped she met Jun who seemed grumpy and gave out about wiring the conference room. Serena greeted him politely and waited for him to get ready for their fight as Alexander explained things. "That all seems pretty straight forward to me." She said. Jun then began the fight by kicking pieces of a bolder at her. She stepped out of the way with precision, dodging each peice easily.

He went behind a rock and never came out. His energy vanished too. Drawing her weapons Serena ran forward and jumped onto the rock. He wasn't there. So he was invisible. Two could play at that game. Could. She didn't use it though, seeing as she basically told them she had no powers. Serena jumped away from the rock and waited.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition infiltration.   Coalition infiltration. EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 8:17 pm

Alex merely shook his head. That was still a mystery, though it seems Kai might know who was responsible.

~

Alex watched Jun kick the boulder, and watched her move precisely out of the way. Only for Jun to use one of his kido spells to disappear behind the boulder. When she looked at there and saw nothing, she had backed off. That wasn't going to be enough. Knowing Jun, Alex thought that the boy may reappear behind her and strike, using close range attacks. Maybe another kido spell.

The blond didn't disappoint. He reappeared behind her, aiming a chop to her elbow and a punch to her kidney. After the shop, it looked like the blond was gonna grab her arm/wrist and back hand her, hoping to disarm her of at least one weapon. Success or fail, he would back off, and toss in another kido spell.

"Hado 31: Shokkaho!" A red ball of energy flew from his hand towards her left foot, hoping to make her stumble and tilt. He used another spell, aiming for her other leg to make her trip. "Hado 1: Sho!" If that was a success, he would blur to her back and deliver a punch downward into her ribs before blurring off into the forest. If that was a failure, he would just go on into the forest...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition infiltration.   Coalition infiltration. EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:02 am

Serena sensed the boy reappear behind her and cartwheeled forward away from him, and fired a single shot aimed for the flesh of his lower leg with Storm. The boy followed and tried to back hand her while grabbing at her. She ducked the blow and continued to fall back defensively. He backed off afterwords and fired a shot of energy. Serena flipped backwards, and was hit with a second attack that knocked her off her feet.

She landed on her front and seen him move. Serena rolled as he punched and it hit the ground beside her at the same time as she attempted to pistol whip him in the face with Reaver considering he was so close. The boy used blur to vanish and she hopped onto her feet, then made a point of running after him at top speed. Serena reached the forest and planted a foot on one tree, Reaver vanished from her hand, She kicked off and hooked a branch then swung herself into the tree and landed on a close by one. She slipped the clip out of storm and pocketed it, then put in an incendiary mag.

Serena jumped from tree to tree following Jun and firing a shot from Storm every few feet, aiming around him. Nearly everything the bullets hit were flamable here, so pretty soon a nasty fire was going to kick off in here. Serena took one final shot, this one aimed for Jun's other leg, just in case she got the other one earlier. This time he might catch fire though.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition infiltration.   Coalition infiltration. EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 2:14 am

She cartwheeled away, taking a shot in the mean time. Jun wasn't so inexperienced as that! He moved it, but the bullet still put a hole in his jeans. She also avoided his punch, though it still created a small crater. The boy was hardly weak. Only reason the crater wasn't larger was because he had to lean back to avoid a pistol whip.

She followed him, being in the trees. He was going to bring out his chain whips and set the place on fire, but she was doing it for him as he avoided the bullets, keeping a close watch on where she was aiming, which was usually his legs. He did a circle, and then went inside and up the middle of the ring of the spreading fire. She wouldn't be able to stay in the trees for long due to the smoke from the fire.

He had a hankerchief with him, and had tied it around his face to limit his breathing in of the smoke. Jumping up at a tree, he bounced off, going into a Focused state while avoiding a more aimed shot. And charged the ground if she was within 40 yards. And promptly smashed the ground with his fist, shifting the landscape within that 40 yards completely. Trees fell, the fires around them blew out or spread away from them. Jumping up, the boy's rings glowed and turned into his chain whips with a single blade at the tip.

And promptly fired duel blasts of fire and lightning, each with the strength of a hado 33. He also fired a firestorm, an unpredictable attack that would set someone, or anything, ablaze for a while. However, it was also easy to dodge it. Though that hardly mattered. She was hopefully surrounded by flames, making her sweat. Perhaps skittish. If she charged him, he would use another kido spell.

"Bakudo 21: Senkianton!" Red smoke covered him. And out of it came a straight shot of his chain whips, one covered in fire that would explode in a five foot radius when touched, and one covered in lightning, which provided some cutting strength. Normally, these would have had to been swung at her from the sides, not thrusted for a stab towards her shoulders like they were now...

(OOC: What tier are you fighting her at?)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition infiltration.   Coalition infiltration. EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:06 pm

Serena fired her shot and back flipped out of the tree past landing outside the ring of fire. She seen Jun jump and lunge at the ground. Serena started to run as the ground began to explode around her. She jumped over a fallen tree and under a falling one, was hit in the shoulder with a chunk of rock and thrown off course. Serena managed to stay on her feet and make it out of the field mostly unharmed to that blow from the rock did leave her wincing a little.

It hurt enough that she knew it would bruise. At least if she was a human it would. Damage wise she doubted it did much to her, even with her low amounts of armor she was hardy campared to a human with bad durability. Serena seen the fire and lightning coming and perposely are side stepped it, allowing the fire to glance off her arm and hit her clothing, which she proceeded to beat out seconds before almost taking another blast of fire. She back flipped away from it.

Serena didn't charge, it wasn't her style and certainly didn't fit her very defensive fighting style her. Instead she kept a good distance. She pulled out reaver again when he attacked. Serena fired in an attempt to deflect the thrusts from his whips which resulted in the fire one exploding on contact of the bullet. The blast knocked her back from the other and she rolled away. Serena flipped back on to her feet and fired 4 shots each aimed for one of Jun's limbs, but each shot was aimed at a none lethal fleshy area, and major arteries were avoided. She kept a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition infiltration.   Coalition infiltration. EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:56 am

Seemed his little tricks were finally doing something. Maybe not much, but it was a start. He had to cartwheel away when she fired some more, earning him more scratches on his arms and legs. He wanted to punch her just once. He flung his fire whip to her left, exploding and sending a log at her. His lightning whip was moving erratically towards her.

He then did two things. "Hado 1: Sho!" He again aimed for her left leg. He also punched at her other leg with his right hand, the whip levitating in thin air. A shockwave the size and shape of his fist came at that leg. He deactivated his elements and went on the move again. "Bakudo 26: Kyokko!" Again he disappeared. But as he was retreating, he left small, telltale signs of where he was going.

Alex took this opportunity to inform their recruit of his spells. "Those little spells that he's been using, those are shinigami kido spells. He's only used a few of his arsenal so far. His family is unique in that they have a way and a means to learn something typically only shinigami can do."

Meanwhile, Jun had hidden inside a building in the urban area. Waiting...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition infiltration.   Coalition infiltration. EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:33 pm

Serena dodged the log and away from the other whip. The boy attacked both of her legs and she let him knock her down. As she fell she shot at his left leg hoping to clip it, then landed on her chest in the grass and rolled to the right, and twisted herself onto her feet as she did. Serena watched for signs of him as he retreated. Alexander took the change to explain the spells the boy was using. She understood what they were, she hadn't know they were shinigami exclusive though. That made sense since he was the first human she'd ever recorded using them.

She was interested in his repeated attempts to hide. She started looking around sheepishly as if she had no idea what to do next, then slowly began finding signs of him. She eventually tracked him to a building, it took her quite a while to find him, though she had deliberately delayed to seem like she was a novice at this. Serena stepped into the building, pistols in both hands. At the first sign or sound of him she turned and fired both weapons, aiming at his leg and arm.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition infiltration.   Coalition infiltration. EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:25 pm

He was already moving when she fired, but still managed to clip him...again. But didn't deter him. While he was waiting for her, still using his spell, Jun wrapped his leg with one of his socks. Good thing the wound was closer to his ankle than anything. It took her longer than expected to find him. But she still got here, guns in hand.

Staying quiet and his chain whips at full length, and tightened so that they wouldn't make any noise. He got behind her, and started to wrap his chain whipes around her arms, though didn't touch them. They were a good four inches away from touching her when he went visible and clamped them onto her. Then he used Hwajeh. His fists looked like they were on fire, and when he did his flurry of punches, to a normal person it would look like one punch, but was really two. But clearly she wasn't a normal person.

If that failed, for whatever reason, including getting attacked himself, he would activate his spiker ability. Lightning and fire spikes would erupt around him, from him, and his chain whips, setting whatever touched them ablaze and electrocuted. Though contact with the ground would stop the electrocution.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition infiltration.   Coalition infiltration. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:01 pm

Serena sensed nothing, he was still invisible. Had she been a creature of instinct she might have been warned of the invisible attack coming her way. her arms suddenly became clamped down and Jun appeared behind her. Serena turned, crossing her arms, and slid down onto the ground beneath Jun's punches. She grabbed the chain's farther up so he couldn't just jump back, and then aimed a none to gentle kick to the groin, releasing the chains again mid kick. She found that was an interesting weakness on males and had no problem exploiting it. Hopefully he released her to get away, or if not and she actually hit, she would use the chance to free herself and roll away from him.

As she sprang back up she would fire another shot from storm unless her kick had hit. She didn't want to hurt him to much after all. Then Serena dashed out the door to avoid his attacks, and across the street towards another building. Running at full speed she met the wall and ran straight up onto the roof, where she waited for Jun. As soon as she caught sight of him she would empty both clips towards him, each shot fired to hit none vital areas or not hit at all. She then reloaded and waited.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition infiltration.   Coalition infiltration. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:29 pm

The chains went completely limp, making it easy for her to get away/unwrap herself, and Jun writhing on the ground in pain, cupping himself. As she left, he screamed obscenities at her. Including calling her a cheap shooting whore. Alexander had merely blinked at the scene. "You ok?"

"I just got kicked in the balls, what do you think!" The poor boy coughed and muttered something about hoping he could still reproduce. "I'm done. She's ranged, clearly faster than me, and not afraid to cheap shot someone. I'll get to the infirmery after I recover a bit...*cough*"

The green haired man blurred away. Appearing thirty feet to the woman's left. "Yeah Jun lost the will to continue. Between you being ranged, clearly faster than him, and the fact you hit his reproductive organs, he's calling it quits. Shame, I would have liked to see how you'll fair when he brings out his trump card. Follow me please." The man would lead her back to the elevator, and it started moving up. "So, what do you think? Both Jun's and your own performance?"

He wouldn't speak again unless questioned, or needed to clear up anything. When the elevator arrived to the right floor, he would lead her to his office. There, he gave her a folder. "In that folder describes the various divisions of the Coalition as well as the different types of contracts that you can choose. If none of those fit your needs, we can always negociate a custom one. Of course, if you need some time to decide, do so. This isn't something to rush into."

(ooc: Assuming there isn't anything else, he would also escort her out. So that she doesn't get snoopy before she joins. Also, probably should state what division she's in/spying on in your siggy.)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition infiltration.   Coalition infiltration. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 7:19 pm

Serena actually didn't run away when Jun callapsed on the ground, awestruck by the effectiveness of that weak spot. She felt bad for hurting him so badly. "Oh. oh I'm so sorry I didn't realise!" She backed out. "I'm sorry!" She said, then ran off. Alexander eventually appeared not far from her. "I didn't realise that would hurt so much. I mean I've never kicked someone where before. I hope he's ok I tried to hold back."

"I don't really know. I just kind of went with things, there was no tactics on my part. Jun seems very adept at fighting though." She responded as they moved to his office. He handed hear a folder of contracts and devisions. She took a brief look through them and found one she wanted to join. "What about this one?" She asked handing him the form for the department of dangerous human capture and destruction. "What can you tell me about this one?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition infiltration.   Coalition infiltration. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Alex chuckled a little. "He'll be fine. He'll be a bit bitter at you for a while, but that's all. Don't worry though, he's not as rash as hunting you down to get back at you. I keep telling him there is no such thing as cheap shots and some won't hesitate to do them. I certainly hope he gets that message now." As it turned out, she did have a question. And he answered.

"The Center of Dangerous Human Capture and Destruction, or CDHC/D, is essentially a greater police department, specializing in capturing or killing humans that abuse their powers, depending on their crimes. They usually handle the ones that are too much for local police departments and governments to handle. It's currently headed by Alistair Druine. If he isn't busy, you can also talk to him." If she would like to speak with him, Alex would phone up the werewolf and explain. Even mentioning that she was very promising.

And would escort her to him if he wasn't busy or just needed a break.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition infiltration.   Coalition infiltration. EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 9:48 pm

She nodded. "Maybe i can find a way to apologize later." She said. He answered her question, even offered to give the leader of the center for dangerous human capture and destruction. "Ok, yes. I'd like to talk to him." She said smiling. Alexander phoned up the other man. "A new recruit? Sure, bring her over, I'm in the office." He said with a tone that suggested he would like to be anywhere but the office.

On the way Serena took the oppertunity to ask a question. "So what is Mr Duine like? " She asked. She had no prior information on him. She only had data on Kai Allard Liao, mainly his status as leader of the coalition and that he was a threat to the machine lord.

They eventually reached Alistair's office, and were let into the room by a burly man who she swore had growled at her. She watched him carefully, smiling, until Alistair spoke up. "Anders, please stop staring at the new girl like she's a tv dinner." He only raised his voice slightly but the other man's head dipped and he moved to the corner. "Please, sit." He said to her and Alexander. "Thank you." Serena replied.

"So Alexander mentioned your interested in Joining the CDHC/D. I give you warning, its a dangerous place to work." The man said. "Oh.. I think I'm up to it, really." She responded. The man nodded. "I see. Can I have a moment to speak to Alexander? Just wait outside a moment with Anders." Serena looked confused, then worried, then she nodded and followed the man out.

Alistair looked at Karenski. "What do you think? Can she handle this?" He asked. "She can't be older than 18..." He said. And smelled odd, strange even. He decided to keep that quiet for now, rather than risk offending her if she over heard. "I'd have looked at some footage of her fight with Jun, but I can't get this bloody thing to work." He said pointing to the pc.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition infiltration.   Coalition infiltration. EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 1:05 am

"He's...an interesting man. Not one I would make an enemy of. He handles things quite well from what I've seen. And has an interesting fighting style." That's all Alex would say. The green haired man nodded at another new addition, another werewolf.

She was asked to step out so that the two of them can talk. But he had no doubt Anders could hear them anyway thanks to his being a werewolf. "Jun is 16 and has handled himself quite well. The other teenagers with powers that we have can handle themselves well enough as well. The problem Jun had against her was the fact she preferred range and was clearly faster. Her spiritual pressure was definitely up there...easily close to yours, perhaps even a bit higher. I don't think by much though."

He couldn't help but chuckled and found the problem soon enough when it wouldn't turn on. Alex asked him to step out. Looking underneath, he saw the power strip was turned off. Reaching underneath, he flipped the switch, and then turned it on. It immediately asked for a facial and eye scan, hand print, and password for Alistair Druine. "Occasionally, the janitors hit that power switch when vacuuming. The video won't have my observations and notes on it. Her background check is well underway. She didn't show any powers, but that coincides with her application. Out of curiousity, did your nose pick up something? Maybe your ears? I haven't done her physical yet, as that is the last thing we do..."

This was what he liked about Alistair. His being a werewolf, he could pick up things that he may not normally pick up right away.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition infiltration.   Coalition infiltration. EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 11:06 am

Alistair nodded. "Ah.. That makes sense. I'm to old for these computer things." He said sighing as he leaned against the wall. "Well.. As a matter of fact I did notice something. Maybe anders will take her to get a cup of tea in the canteen." Alistair said. Outside he heard the werewolf speak. "Come on, lets get you something to drink while their talking." The girl replied that she wasn't thirsty but would go for a walk.

"Alright they're gone. I didn't want too say anything and risk offending her. The thing I noticed, she smells strange. Not human. Very faint heart beat too. She is a living being as far as I can tell. I've also picked up no emotions from her scent. Thats a rarity, I can usually smell how most people feel. But I don't think its anything to worry about, I've met one or two people like that before. It could be part of her latent power. And I've sensed no ill intent from her either."

Alistair stopped to listen to his reply, then continued. "If your worried about her, then I'll let her join the CDHCD. I can keep an eye on her. A man named tatatomo joined us last week, not sure if you met him since I did the recruitment. He's a good sort, so I'm not i'll equipped to handle an overly powerful pup." Then he nodded to himself. "Alright, I'll get Anders to bring her back and we can settle this." He wistled, and a minute later Anders came back in with the girl in toe.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition infiltration.   Coalition infiltration. EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:37 am

Alex shrugged. "Forgive my dog joke/pun, but unless you're outright stubborn and have an unwillingness to learn something new, you can always teach an old dog new tricks." He then waited patiently and heard him through.

"That is concerning..." Alex nodded. "We keep a close eye on new recruits anyway...we have caught spies in the past. I would prefer it, seeing as she's far stronger than the average recruit. I'll make that note when I pass on the report to Kai. He's been wanting to know about the most promising of recruits. If you don't need me now, I'll leave. We'll contact her once the background check is through. I'll go through that more thoroughly than normal too."

He would mention that they would contact her for an appointment for her physical and to finalize the contract and get her started, should Alistair have him stay. Otherwise, he would mention it upon his passing her.

(OOC: Yeah, I don't think there's anything else really...)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition infiltration.   Coalition infiltration. EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 12:48 pm

Alistair laughed. "Old dog indeed. We'll see, you'll have to give me a lesson or two when we've got some free time I think." Alistair said. The word spy came up and Alistair shook his head. "I didn't say spy, Its best we don't jump to conclusions. She's not the first powerful new recruit to walk in that door, mind you in my case I used the window." He chuckled. "She's no arrancar, or sinner, and she hasn't been around any lately, I'd have smelled even the faintest sent of those hell bound monsters off her. And somehow I don't think the king of hollows is fond of espionage, as much of a bastard as he is he tends to show his intentions quite clearly. I'll keep a close eye on her though."

He shook his head. "Go on ahead, I wont hold you up. I'll tell her the good news and show her the ropes before I send her home." He said. Alexander left. Not long after Serena and Anders returned. Alistair smiled. "Good news, you've been accepted." He said. Serena smiled in reply. "Thank you so much!" She said. "You wont regret giving me a chance here."

(ooc: if you've nothing to add, then this is closed.)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Coalition infiltration.   Coalition infiltration. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 2:25 am

"I know you didn't. However, it's suspicious that she smells off to you, it has nothing to do about her power. If nothing comes up, then nothing comes up. I'd rather we have our guard up and not need it than get ambushed and barely make it out alive. It's not just arrancar, hollow, and sinners we have to worry about. The division you are the head of should give you more than enough insight on that. We'll always have our hands full. I just ask you take more caution than usual because she smells off. Better to be safe than sorry. Now then, if you'll please excuse me."

That was all that he really meant. It could be nothing, but it could also be something. Only time will tell. And hopefully prove it to be a false alarm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coalition infiltration.   Coalition infiltration. Empty

Back to top Go down

Coalition infiltration.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: New York-
Jump to: