Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger I_vote_lcapSerion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger I_voting_barSerion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger I_vote_lcapSerion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger I_voting_barSerion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger Empty
PostSubject: Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger   Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 8:24 pm

-three days after Serena's capture-

A cold wind shifted over the city of new york, dark clouds and lightning on the horizon promising a deadly storm. People went about their business, preparing to get off the streets for the rains that were sure to come soon. A man walked towards the coalition building, two others flanking him.

They reached the doors, and the guard Ron blocked their path. The man punched him in the face, and as he distracted Ron the other grabbed Ron's gun from his hip, and shot him in the back of the head. The guard crumpled to the floor and the human with the gun pushed through the door and shot a second guard as he reached for his gun. A woman grabbed that gun. The trio walked into the building, one holding the door, the other grabbing the secretary, taking her hostage and holding the gun to her head.

A portal ripped open outside the door and a machine of shining blue and silver metal stepped through. She tossed a standard Serion pistol to the last weaponless man as She walked into the building, eyes glowing red, and stopped. "I demand to see your leader." She said to a nearby human who was crouching behind a desk. "Get him, or this place will run with your blood."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger   Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 8:46 pm

"Caleb!" Kai ordered when he saw the screen. The mage likewise saw it and knew what to do. The civilians in the area, including the hostage, was teleported away. And around them were three other men, all of Kai's personal guard, with Kai himself being teleported right at the desk.

Jun arrived soon after and pointed his gun at the intruders, but refrained from firing. Kai had his sword in his hand. "You called? I'm assuming this is about Serena..." The dark skinned man gave her his most political smile. This happened...far sooner than he expected. No matter...he'll deal with it...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger   Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 9:02 pm

Rathia didn't bat an eye when her hostage vanished. Then again she didn't have eyelids or eyeballs for that matter. "Your a sharp one." She responded when he assumed why she was here. "Yes. The 'spy' you captured is accused of treason. My master demands her return immediately." Rathia said, walking right up to the human, stopping three foot from him. She examined him from head to toe ignoring the man's bodyguards. "My master asks that you turn Serena over to us so that she can be punished. If you refuse, my master will unleash obliteration upon your planet. She is very, very angry with my dear Serena. I wouldn't try her patience to much. "

The robot, happy with her examination of the human stepped back, tilting her head slightly, humming a little to herself. "Well, do you have an answer for my master?" Rathia asked, hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger   Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 9:26 pm

Confirmed. A second spy. Alexander's report was right. "Leave us, Junny. Possible Situation 3. Spread word." The boy complied. Only Kai's personal guard and the officers knew what that meant. Alex's private lab had been sealed off to everyone except Gaige and Kaytlyn. With the addition of Nick, things were going to go more smoothly...hopefully. Alistair, Kai's personal guard, Jun, Nick, Alexander, Kaytlyn, and Gaige would be spread to key parts of the building. Just in case it was that Serion that can control other people.

"And why should I trust her word? You've already attacked our planet twice now, that we know of. What garuntee do I have that after I hand her over, you won't just do it anyway? C'mon, you don't seriously expect me to hand her over so easily over a threat/promise, do you? I would have hoped you'd have a better understanding of the human mind by now."

He waited for her response.

~

Jun had warned the necessary parties. Except he decided to add one more. The private cell of Serena. He'd already knocked out all cameras to it and everything. He also stole the case Alistair stored her weapons in. He opened her cell. "A funny thing happened today. A messenger came by wanting you back. I doubt things are going to work well for them...Kai was semi-close to getting you out of here too...this practically garuntees it. There's four of them in the lobby, with three of Kai's personal guard and himself. *cue opening the case to show her weapons, still pristine as ever*

Alex encountered a Serion that could take control of other people. Kai thought that if they came soon, one of them might be here, hence a total information blackout once he told everyone what he thought. We're spread out right now, incase a puppet makes a move. I got this block. If you're really on our side, nows the time to prove it."

With that, the boy left to go to his post.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger   Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 9:49 pm

The robot seemed to go blank for a second as Kai spoke, then she looked back at him. Her body flickered as a hologram appeared, a young red headed woman now stared back at him and smiled. "If I'm correct, this form will appease you some what. Your point is valid." She said.

"I think she made herself clear though. Unleashing obliteration on your world would claim thousands of human lives. She wishes to avoid that, since you would prove a useful workforce, the ones of you who have no power to fight back. She will not do anything to harm that workforce, therefore she would use less dangerous methods of fighting you. That would spare innocent lives. We will invade, regardless of your choice, but how we invade is entirely up to you." She said. She stopped to think again. Then continued. "30 days. You will be given 30 days of peace before we attack, if you turn over Serena to me right now."

Serena sat in her cell, looking up as she heard someone come in. It was Jun. He opened the cell and started to explain. "A messanger... Jun what did it look like?!" She asked, taking her weapons. She cursed when he described the machine. "Kai is right, there is another spy in the building. I'm stupid for not seeing this before! I know this machine, she infects others using a blade. She usually stabs her victims under the sternum, so if she's kept to that tactic you're looking for a scar about here." She said pointing at her abdomen. "Be careful. I'm going down there."

Her form shimmered and she took on a new appearance, stored her weapons and bolted for the doors. She made her way into the lobby, turning invisible she crouched down in the mouth of the hallway, looking at the machine she'd built. This was bad.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger   Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 10:42 pm

Jun nodded and showed the video feed. He frowned at the changed form and rewound it to what it was before, letting her see it. "Got it. I'll messenge the others. We got a new addition, so that'll help some." He wished her luck and left to his station, messenging those that were on duty his new found information. Alex, a rather grumpy Nick, and Kai's personal guard not with him awknowledged and started giving orders for them to check. Funny...Alex noticed that back in Boston...but didn't think anything of it.

~

Kai shrugged at the new appearance. He really didn't care what they looked like, so he was completely unfazed. He figured as much from them, but wasn't exactly expecting them to be upfront about it. Those thirty days sounded nice...but would losing a wealth of intelligence and a fighter be worth a month of extra preparation time? More importantly, would they stick to those thirty days?

"Say I did hand her over...what garuntee do I have that you'll stick to those thirty days? Also, war comes with casualties, I'm prepared to make that sacrifice. Only thing she'll do by conducting a war like that is strengthen our hearts and make us fight harder. If, and that's a big if, you do win, you'll also lose a good portion of your workforce. I hope you get what I'm implying. But you know them better than I do.

It also won't be just us humans you'll be fighting. Shinigami, arrancar, hollow, sinner, vizard. Even single, strong individuals can cripple your armies. Are you prepared to face them as well?"

He had to wonder. He would think murdering entire cities would get on the bad side of the hollows unless the Espada Leader approaches them with a deal. They are their food source. It may also tip the balance of the worlds enough to get the shinigami involved. The sinners and vizard were another story. Who knows what they would do.

Except things came crashing to a halt when the floor above them collapsed. A headless human choking their rogue werewolf. Who had said head in his right hand. Kai froze. What in the world...unless they found the spy. From the boy's gut came a huge bone spike, and from his neck, bone blades that cut off the fingers. The huge bone spike lifted the man off him. "Oh what do you know...I found the spy..."

The small youth sounded smug with himself. His body shifted, and clothes torn. A familiar black wolf replaced him. And he tore the ever living shit out of it. Kai and his guard had seen some pretty gory shit in their day...but this almost takes the cake. At least the wolf wasn't eating what little was left...just...drawing pictures using the blood...making a sculpture thing using the broken bones and guts. Seriously, this kid was f*cked up. But he was their f*cked up kid.

"Alex already figured it was nanites controlling those people...and now it appears we know what to look for. Anything you'd like to add Miss...I'm sorry, I didn't get your name..."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger   Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:48 pm

The girl hummed. "Irrelivent. I said your humans would make a useful workforce, but that doesn't mean we wont just exterminate them all. Did Serena tell you what happened to the people who built us, hmm? We left not a single one alive, and they were worth twice as much as a single human life. As for why we wont back out of our agreement if you give us  what we want... It will take us 30 days to strip her apart and break her down slowly. Serena is a unique model, she feels pain. Her death will be excruciating. But that's none of your concern, after all do you really trust her?" She asked. She stepped back a dew feet as the roof collapsed and her spy and the boy it had been fighting feel through it. She giggled as the boy ripped him to pieces and started playing in the mess.

"Oh isn't he adorable? Were was I. Oh yes, Serena. She betrayed her own people, her friends and family, do you thing she'd really hesitate to betray you right now if it meant saving herself?" Rathia said. Kai asked her her name and about the nanites, but she chose not to answer. "Her name is Rathia Das'Ana." Serena said stepping from hinding. "What did you say she would do if they didn't hand me over?" She asked the girl. "Release Obliteration." She replied grinning. Serena paled. "Kai, give her what she wants. Take the 30 days. Prepare. Your not going to suffer for my mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger   Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:35 am

Kai smirked. No, they did not. But it was good info...now they just needed to make sure that Kaytlyn stayed secret. But it appeared they didn't think of them as any real threat. It was nice being completely underestimated. She then commented at Nick's cuteness and spoke some more.

Serena then made an appearance, speaking. He wondered how she got out. Then thought back to Jun. He wondered if he had anything to do with it. They spoke up some more, and Serena paled, begging him to give them what they want. He pondered on the situation. Even Serena was fearful of this thing. But was he willing to sacrifice an asset as big as Serena for more time? And how could he trust them to keep to their word? They can do multiple things at once...the Coalition had ops practically 24/7.

He made his choice. Markings covered his body, and in an instant, the three serion guards around Rathia were cut to such small pieces that they corroded practically instantly. His blade was positioned to cut off her head. "You take her, you send Obliteration through anyway, or I must assume that. I doubt you people do one thing at a time. Either way, I lose. You want this world...tell it that you are going to conquer it...you take this city. Don't underestimate us. Now the next time you show your face here...you better bring an army. Use your portal to leave right here and now."

He wouldn't let her leave to use the portal, he wanted to make sure she was gone by seeing her use it in front of him. Once she was, he made an announcement to the building. "War is upon us. We don't have much time. Information about our foe will be released momentarily." Turning that off, he faced Serena. "I've made my gamble. Don't waste it. You may not be fully trusted...be aware of that."

He turned to his personal guard. "Give me Yuri and Anna. Contact the Tomoshibis as well. Send a message to Karakura town, the two vizards that reside there. Tell them a big fight is coming to NYC and that if they assist, they'll be compensated. I want Gaige notified that if her friends are free, I want them here and I'll reward them should they come. I want to kick the Serions in the teeth when they come. I want an officer's meeting in five. Gaige is exempt if she wishes to contact her friends first and then continue working. Kaytlyn and Alex are also exempt, I want them working on something to counter their nanites and their reiatsu shield so long as it doesn't effect Serena and Kaytlyn herself. *turns to Serena* Your choice on what you want to start with: explaining this Obliteration, going over what's known and adding to it, or assisting our three tech gurus.

You want to start over, you want to rectify your past mistakes, start today and start now. From now on, you're one of us. Nick, conference room and get some clothes on. Oh, I want the Tomoshibis here now!"

He left to go to the conference room. Once everyone was there that needed to be there, he explained the situation. Dino's eye's rose at it while Xina was growly as ever. He also had the video feed of the meeting to the trio of tech gurus, so they knew what was going on. He waited for comments...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger   Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:32 pm

Rathia smiled as he spoke. She didn't even flinch when he cut down her goons and leveled his sword on her. Serena however let out a little gasp. "Kai..." she said concerned. Rathia smiled at her. "Serena, can still come with me. I can talk the machine lord out of hurting you. Turn your back on this people. I know you still care about me, I care about you too. Come home with me." She said. Serena's face was passive. She was surpressing her emotions. "Do not set foot back on this planet Rathia. If you do, I'll dismantle you myself." Serena said. The other machine hissed a laugh and a portal opened in the door way.

"Suit yourself. As for you, you better be prepared. You think we lack powerful fighters too? Well, your gravely mistaken." She stepped backwards through the portal and it snapped shut. Serena sighed. As Kai barked orders. "Suggestion Kai. Do not put all your eggs in one basket. She only said they'd unleash Obliteration on this world. She never said where....." That worried her the most. "As for the attack, new york is a likely target but its also the coalitions most fortified location. My kind are not idiots. They're unlikely to attack here first. I'll give you a list of prime target cities. They'll try and split us up and weaken your forces, And moral. I don't care what the machine lord claimed, this isn't an invasion its an extermination. Serion do not share well."

He asked her what she would do next. "Obliteration is a killing machine. Most serion have some other function. I'm a spy, i'm also a demolitions expert, and I make a good diplomat, counter intelligence unit and I also might have been second in command of the Arc Mechanica. Rathia is also a spy, but she's made major scientific developments too. We all have our own quirks and personalities, our own way of doing things.

Obliteration, is not alive in the serion sense. Its just there to kill, it doesn't even care what.... Well, we're going to need someone ready to face it. It might not attack here either, so you need someone ready at all times to meet it in the field. Keeping its attention is important, or it'll just rampage and kill hundreds of people."
She turned to walk away and stopped. "Two things you should know... Reversing our reiatsu shields is impossible. I've tried. The second thing is... I built Rathia. She wasn't supposed to turn out like that. If she comes back, tell me. I'll set my mistake right..... I just hope she doesn't come back..." Serena left.

Alistair, Anna and Gaige listened to Kai's explenation of the events that had transpired. There werewolf was the first to speak. "This is grave indeed... I think It's time i go do something I've been avoiding. When this meeting is over.. I'm going to round up a pack. I don't like it, but I've already got Nick and Anders. What do you think Nick?" Alistair said. An entire pack of werewolves would make for excellent shock troops. Fear might not effect Serion but tearing them to pieces would certainly do the trick.

Gaige nodded. "I'll talk to my freinds. As long as Liv is with us we can get to attack sites as soon as you notify us. First response if you will. And if something goes wrong... Maybe Liv can convince the big guy in hueco mundo to help. I cant speak for either of them though, so do not hold me to that." She said. Anna spoke next. "My powers are weakened since I lost the hell body, not that I mind. I'll fight in this if I have to though." Anna said. Gaige snorted. "No offense to Alexander, he did a good job on that, but it's not fit for combat. Myself and Kaytlyn have some choices for you. Pick one, say the word and we'll make it. three days tops, two if I drink allot of coffee and don't sleep or pee." Gaige said. "That sounds bad for your health." Anna responded. Gaige just laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger   Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:46 pm

"Don't care. Haven't met many of our kind. You and Anders are kinda the only ones...parents kicked the bucket a long time ago..." Of course, Alistair should know that. The boy had put on some pants, burrowed from Jun, but had a belt so he wouldn't flash anyone any more than he had. His scars never healed, but he bore them proudly. He stayed by the man's side, almost always touching.

"No offense taken. It wasn't built with combat in mind. It was built with saving lives in mind. Kai, a while ago, I did start on building a teleportation device. A larger one based on our smaller models. It's half finished, but is only one way unless we make recievers at other locations to freely teleport troops between cities."

A message went on the screen, from Karakura town. A young child with a hollowfied eye appeared. "As much as I love a good fight, wouldn't Karakura town be another good target? I think I'll stay here just in case...Ariel said a flat out no. But I'm pretty sure she'll react in self-defense. Thanks for the offer though. Much appreciated!"

Kai raised an eyebrow at the overy enthusiastic boy that had appeared, then cut off the call. Turning his attention back to the group, he spoke. "Go ahead, Alistair, just don't take too long. I want two man teams, Serena gave me a list of high priority targets. From what I've read on Arngrim, I trust him a lot more than their leader...at least he's proven to keep to his word. If a meeting with him can be arranged, I'll take it.

I won't bet on it, just do what you can, Gaige. They believe all of the Valorian are dead, so as far as anyone knows, Kaytlyn is human, just cybernetic and a super genius...well more of one than what she's already proven. Obviously, the Tomoshibies and I will stay here in NYC. Alistair and Nick I think is safe to say is paired up. Tadatomo has agreed to be a part of the new division. You're released to recruit openly now, and suspension is officially over. Talk with Serena if you want her, she's officially with us.

I think we can leave Karakura Town in the hands of the two vizards, plus any shinigami there. Stay on your toes. Good luck."

Jun kinda piped up with Gaige. "Helping out Kerensky-sensei kinda gave me a decent grasp on things. I can help too...while you rest, I can take over the tedious stuff...or the basics...saves your time for the more complicated stuff...I'm not half bad in the IT world too..." He offered the mechanic/tech guru.

A lot of things needed to be done...now was a race against time. Can the Coalition send its fighters to the right spots? Or will they fall like ancient empires of old? Stay tuned!

~Thread End~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger   Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger Empty

Back to top Go down

Serion Invasion: Chapter 1 Part 3 - Messenger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: New York-
Jump to: