Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Toriko Arai (WIP) I_vote_lcapToriko Arai (WIP) I_voting_barToriko Arai (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Toriko Arai (WIP) I_vote_lcapToriko Arai (WIP) I_voting_barToriko Arai (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Toriko Arai (WIP) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Toriko Arai (WIP) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Toriko Arai (WIP) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Toriko Arai (WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Toriko Arai (WIP) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Toriko Arai (WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Toriko Arai (WIP) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Toriko Arai (WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Toriko Arai (WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Toriko Arai (WIP) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Toriko Arai (WIP) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Toriko Arai (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stryx

Toriko Arai (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Toriko Arai (WIP)   Toriko Arai (WIP) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 3:12 am

Advent Human

Basic Information

Name: Toriko Arai
True Age: 20
Sex: male
Personality: [Describe how your character acts and thinks in general. Be descriptive]
Fears: Being alone, seeing friends in pain, the feeling of being useless or helpless

Character Appearance

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 165 lbs

Physical Traits / clothing:
Toriko Arai (WIP) Haruki

Clothing: Toriko can usually be seen wearing hoodies and blue-jeans

Accessories: MP3 player and ear buds. Toriko keeps a picture of his family in a hidden pocket inside his hoodie, and is almost always carrying a yo-yo with him.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Toriko's fighting style involves reversing his opponents momentum, and dodging attacks as opposed to blocking them. He uses annoying hit and run tactics while he bides his time waiting for his opponent to leave an opening for him to strike. When he feels that he is at an advantage, he will press on unrelentingly, sending attack after attack at his opponent. He tries to always have an attack at the ready to strike out at his opponent with a moments notice.

Strengths: Being able to attack from multiple angles, and move around quickly to keep a quick pace in the combat.

Weaknesses: Toriko can not take many hits, and will fall easily after a few successful blows. He relies mainly on his speed and quick reaction time to avoid getting hit. If he thinks that he has an advantage, he will press unrelentingly, which can cause him to burn through his reiatsu faster than his opponent.

Primary Stage

Ability Name: Wind Gauntlet
Description: Compressed air circles Toriko's arms at high velocity, allowing him to more easily redirect blows and punch with devastating force. This ability can not be used to block a direct physical strike, but can be used to redirect the blow to make the attack miss. This ability is constantly active in Toriko's primary stage.
Release (explained below): Toriko can release a powerful burst of air from the wind gauntlets in the direction he points to.

Ability Name: Wind Armor
Description: Wind that moves at an extremely high velocity circles around Toriko, cutting into anyone or anything that comes near. Toriko can not move very quickly while this ability is active, and it is capable of stopping most reiatsu based attacks from opponents at his level. Toriko can maintain this power for up to 2 posts before releasing, or 3 posts before it fades away. It then results in a 3 post cooldown.
Release: The wind armor explodes in an outwards 360 degree shockwave, slicing into and pushing back anything it comes into contact with.

Ability Name: Gliding Step
Description: This ability does two things. First, it enhances Toriko's fullbring, allowing it to move faster and turn sharper. Secondly, it allows Toriko to instantly create invisible platforms of compressed air that he can step on. These platforms are easily broken by any form of attack, but cost very little reiatsu to create.
Release: First, this abilities release creates a windstorm around Toriko's fullbring (similar to the wind armor) and allows it to move twice as fast before the ability fades away entirely. Second, if Toriko is standing on an air platform, the platform will burst and encircle his feet, allowing him to move twice as fast for 3 posts.

Ability Name: Release
Description: This ability creates an additional effect for the other listed abilities, which are described below each ability. Toriko can not release an ability on the same post that he initiated said ability.

Final Stage

Ability Name: [Name of power]
Description: [Describe what your ability does]

Boosts:

Fullbring

Unreleased:
Toriko Arai (WIP) Et1_yoyo

Released:
Appearance: Toriko Arai (WIP) Iron_star
Powers: (note, these can be different to all your other powers.)

Boosts:

Hyper Mode

Boosts:

Back Drop

Background: [Your character's history]
Side Notes: [Anything you left out, put it here]
RP Sample: [Show us what you got. Rp with your character that you are applying for.]
Back to top Go down

Toriko Arai (WIP)
Page 1 of 1